PDA

View Full Version : Trump Assistors

Aianawa
18th July 2019, 01:04
Nap And Dreamtimer are the two most assisting Trump on forum so will look forward to how they feel on this.

Okay, just listened to Matt Kahn's latest vid and WOW about the 49 minute mark, my first thought was Nap and Dreamtimer unknowingly assisting Trump.

Vid here > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/6012-Matt-Kahn-Simply-Amazing/page10 < or watch here >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-B1hZIaek

Basically by moaning and spreading amongst family and friends, this assists Trump, when Matt says they ( weres and neg actions ) will simply disappear and a big facet of that will be where one puts their energy, it imo makes good sense yes ?.

Elen
18th July 2019, 06:00
My goodness Vern...are you a man of PEACE? Please think before you speak...:fpalm:

Aianawa
18th July 2019, 06:19
Very much so Elen, I feel Trump will not be getting a second term as have said in the past, so looking forward lets assist the best candidate, even us kiwi's can assist the Russians this time, yes, lol .

More serimousely this vid showed imo that I was not assisting the best future potentials.

Dreamtimer
18th July 2019, 14:11
Your definition of censor is different than regular, Aianawa. What is your definition of assist?

Aianawa
18th July 2019, 23:07
Cmon Matt says it very very plainly at 49 minute mark, can you not see yourself Dreamtimer ?. The minute you hate an unconscious force > Hate < you then become their sales person because you ?.

Emil El Zapato
18th July 2019, 23:19
Many have said it...there's no changing minds OR perception of reality...I just wanna enjoy it at this point.

Actually, the title of Silly Wabbit's thread was 'New'. Randy Rainbow is totally new to me. The guy is not only funny, he is quite brilliant. I can engage brilliant all day long. Both Pro or Con. I've challenged haters to trade places and defend the other side. I offered to take the right...No one ever accepts the challenge... Why?! I could do it quite effectively, but I'm not going to until someone is willing to do it for the other side. Hate! You talk about hate. I understand hate...I know that I cannot effectively make it through a day when I'm indulging in hate and that is how I know I'm not engaging in hate towards Trump now....that would be silly (Wabbit)... I don't even know the asshole!

Aianawa
19th July 2019, 00:53
Wow, a stone age comment imo as change is constant and perception of reality is just that, ones perception of their reality usually based on their experience or handlers as such ( parents, education, religion etc ).

Fred Steeves
19th July 2019, 02:23
I can engage brilliant all day long. Both Pro or Con. I've challenged haters to trade places and defend the other side. I offered to take the right...No one ever accepts the challenge... Why?! I could do it quite effectively, but I'm not going to until someone is willing to do it for the other side. Hate! You talk about hate. I understand hate...I know that I cannot effectively make it through a day when I'm indulging in hate and that is how I know I'm not engaging in hate towards Trump now....that would be silly (Wabbit)... I don't even know the asshole!
I've always been dazzled by your brilliance NAP. For the Right would you be arguing from say, the chicken hawk war monger John Bolton wing, the anti interventionist Ron Paul Libertarian style wing, or the somewhere in the middle Morning in America Ron Reagan bullshit wing of the Republican Party?

And would your opponent be arguing from say, the chicken hawk war monger Hillary Clinton wing, the anti interventionist Tulsi Gabbard Libertarian style wing, or the somewhere in the middle just vote for me I can beat Trump, status quo Joe Biden bullshit wing of the Democratic Party?

Aianawa
19th July 2019, 02:40
Think Bidens out already Fred.

Dreamtimer
19th July 2019, 12:06
You keep forgetting, Aianawa. I don't hate him. I don't hate people.

It's awfully hard to see what's really going on when you make conclusions that aren't based on reality.

People can dislike or even hate actions and policies without hating a person. That's actually the goal. You can change actions and other things. You can't change people.

Surely you know that.

P.S. If your noospheric diving is telling you that I hate, you need to work on the skill. You're not getting it right with me.

Aianawa
19th July 2019, 20:33
My observation is your hate of Trump and how much energy you consume around his action or non.

Emil El Zapato
19th July 2019, 22:16
I've always been dazzled by your brilliance NAP. For the Right would you be arguing from say, the chicken hawk war monger John Bolton wing, the anti interventionist Ron Paul Libertarian style wing, or the somewhere in the middle Morning in America Ron Reagan bullshit wing of the Republican Party?

And would your opponent be arguing from say, the chicken hawk war monger Hillary Clinton wing, the anti interventionist Tulsi Gabbard Libertarian style wing, or the somewhere in the middle just vote for me I can beat Trump, status quo Joe Biden bullshit wing of the Democratic Party?

Any or all of the above if you are interested, Fred...it's 'Topical' of course, but animosity is not part of the prescription.

Dreamtimer
19th July 2019, 22:19
You can say it ten times a day, Aianawa. That doesn’t make it true.

If you actually manage to pinpoint what I hate I’ll be most impressed.

And I won’t be holding my breath.

Aianawa
19th July 2019, 23:41
Why so much energy which is not positive imo from you being directed at Trump about what he does or does not do, you are one of so many sales persons for Trump.

Fred Steeves
20th July 2019, 10:55
For the Right would you be arguing from say, the chicken hawk war monger John Bolton wing, the anti interventionist Ron Paul Libertarian style wing, or the somewhere in the middle Morning in America Ron Reagan bullshit wing of the Republican Party?

Any or all of the above if you are interested, Fred...it's 'Topical' of course, but animosity is not part of the prescription.

Well, it's important to understand the nuance and that's why I asked the question. If every topic has to boil down to politics, it's good to at least know what you mean with the basic mantra "left good, right bad".

Besides, I lean left (not the bought and paid for corporate left) on many things anyway so the switching hats scenario is not applicable in this case.

Chester
20th July 2019, 12:35
Cmon Matt says it very very plainly at 49 minute mark, can you not see yourself Dreamtimer ?. The minute you hate an unconscious force > Hate < you then become their sales person because you ?.

I recently heard that Facebook does point generated profiling. What this does is that each time you post something they consider "hate speech" you lose a point. If you lose enough points, you get suspended and/or banned.

So I decided to temp the algorithm and posted the following...

FYI All... I hate hate. (did that cost me two points?)

...so far, not suspended or banned (whew!).

Note that I post on Facebook maybe half a dozen times a year.

Emil El Zapato
20th July 2019, 13:09
A hater is a hater fred...that's the common denominator, not left good right bad. That's exactly the point, in order to debate the 'good and bad' one has to assume the 'good' of the represented side.

But you did make a good point (that was hard to admit under the circumstances) :) It is hard to find good in one such as Bolton...but I'd be willing to try. I'd have to research what made him such a sorry human being... :)

Aianawa
20th July 2019, 22:24
Abuse and neglect is usual common match up for pain body usage.

Aianawa
27th July 2019, 07:38
Xciting as am seeing people stop being Trump endorsers, assistance stopping.

Aragorn
27th July 2019, 07:54
Xciting as am seeing people stop being Trump endorsers, assistance stopping.

Unfortunately, that is not the case yet at la casa de Señor Ryan. :unsure: The dopamine rush is still strong over there, as are the denial and the arrogance. :belief:

I think Bill feels like banging his head against the wall quite often these days. :frusty:

Aianawa
28th July 2019, 04:46
The perfection of Trump is important, obviously not a politician and still Syria nonsense has stopped and Korea's look okay, depression not happened, USAians numbers are good, putrids are not running free as they once were, half the country is happy and many found their passion again, sure one can find a list of negatives as well, feels to many that things are getting done, uglies are getting jailed, weres losing it is always a good sign also. As for Bill Ryan, his farts do smell Aragorn.

Aragorn
28th July 2019, 06:59
The perfection of Trump is important, obviously not a politician and still Syria nonsense has stopped and Korea's look okay, depression not happened, USAians numbers are good, putrids are not running free as they once were, half the country is happy and many found their passion again, sure one can find a list of negatives as well, feels to many that things are getting done, uglies are getting jailed, weres losing it is always a good sign also. As for Bill Ryan, his farts do smell Aragorn.

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/Elrond_Facepalm.jpeg

Octopus Garden
28th July 2019, 20:56
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd chime in here, if nobody minds. Those who defeated Hitler pretty much hated him, I am guessing. I don't think they could be accused of empowering him. I think they rightfully despised him and took action partly based on their hatred and disgust. Hate propaganda from whatever source, usually rallies the base of support and draws in new members. In summation Ainewa, I think this dude in your clip is mistaken.

Aianawa
29th July 2019, 00:38
Hi Octopuss Plot, whats in a name lol, Chuchill and Hitler were similar, their book/s declare this.

Elen
29th July 2019, 05:33
And "behind the scenes" we all love each other, hey? :goodbad::grin::swing:

Aianawa
29th July 2019, 06:43
Indeed.

Emil El Zapato
29th July 2019, 11:13
heck yeah, in fact, I think Sammy has a thing for me... :)

Elen
29th July 2019, 11:35

:scrhd::grin::cloud:

Aragorn
29th July 2019, 23:55

Next time you might want to put a line above that, which reads: "Put down your coffee mug before reading the rest of this post." :ha:

Emil El Zapato
30th July 2019, 01:24
ok.... :)

Chester
3rd August 2019, 15:40
And "behind the scenes" we all love each other, hey? :goodbad::grin::swing:

I love Life... and all manifestations are an expression of the One. Based on my world view of monistic idealism, I would be hypocritical if I did not love all.

I can (even) love folks I have on my ignore list. In addition, I have learned to make sure that when I read quotes, if the quote is from someone on my ignore list, I do my best to skip the entire post... even when I see my name in the quote. No need exposing myself to unnecessary emotions as I have learned the forum game well.

Note, I have only placed someone on my ignore list two times in my more than 7 years of forum participation. Once at PA and once over here. Its a good feature.

Elen
3rd August 2019, 17:22
I love Life... and all manifestations are an expression of the One. Based on my world view of monistic idealism, I would be hypocritical if I did not love all.

I can (even) love folks I have on my ignore list. In addition, I have learned to make sure that when I read quotes, if the quote is from someone on my ignore list, I do my best to skip the entire post... even when I see my name in the quote. No need exposing myself to unnecessary emotions as I have learned the forum game well.

Note, I have only placed someone on my ignore list two times in my more than 7 years of forum participation. Once at PA and once over here. Its a good feature.

Then you are doing well, my friend!! :love:

Emil El Zapato
3rd August 2019, 21:19
I've never put someone on ignore...likely never will... Sammy, Sammy, Sammy... ok, I'm being obnoxious...the truth is hard to face...why run from it...embrace it and deal with the pain...oftentimes after the fact one realizes that it was all for nothing anyway...

Emil El Zapato
3rd August 2019, 21:40
Because I don't want anyone to miss this outstanding bit of postage, I'm placing it here:

I worked with a consultant from Dallas this past month that was working a special project at my current location. He does 'militia training/s somewhere north of Austin Texas'. I promised him I would make him famous (I always promise that) ... :). So here it is: He is willing to do trainings anywhere in the world 'for the right price as he put it' for any interested parties...His particular specialty is 'Situational Awareness' and how to quickly assess any circumstance regarding threat levels and how to react to such. (This topic will be my safety presentation when it becomes my turn)

Emil El Zapato
3rd August 2019, 22:32
I apologize for the above post but I won't remove it...I just heard on the news that there has been a mass shooting in El Paso texas. Apparently he's from where my grandnephew lives in the Dallas area.

Patrick Crusius had a manifesto up on many's favorite site...8chan...

You know something has to give...Those who choose to, will call it 'free speech' or 'Mass murder'...Which is it going to be?

My opinion: I don't think the Founding Fathers anticipated Rush Limbaugh or the Internet. If they were still here, they would likely be scratching their heads as they did when confronted with the issue of Slavery...And since, Americans have fought to supercede their very humanlike lack of prescient insight.

Wind
4th August 2019, 12:55
Not gonna lie, as my intuition has grown quite a lot stronger over these past few months, I'm getting more "sensations" and feelings of things to come... So just maybe two days ago I had the feeling that where are the mass shootings? Why haven't they been on the news? I had a feeling that it was about to hit the news again and here we are. I don't like to feel these kind of things and see them coming, but what can I say.

Isn't there something terribly wrong in the world and USA? Has anything like this happened ever before in the history of humanity? It sure seems to be easy to mow down down a lot of people when you have the will and means to do it.

How do you heal cultural psychosis and insanity?

http://youtu.be/B6DQbEDZSPU

Emil El Zapato
4th August 2019, 13:15
That is a pretty big question, Wind. How do we heal? I was just watching some more of the Marianne Williamson presentation and it was kind of overwhelming, the truth in it.

It almost feels like we are too far gone! As she said, it has been building for 40 years and we might have passed over the precipice of cultural salvation. During Hitler's time from a global perspective it was an isolated phenomenon...Most of the world fought against it, it seems now if the same occurred most of the world would be fighting for it.

I think truly that we are at a tipping point and survival means working WITH nature, not against it. Do we really know what that means? We see that nature is a symbiotic process, symbiosis means cooperation in a fashion that is beneficial to those immersed in it. What we are seeing now is not symbiotic, humans have always had a propensity to see nature as parasitic and have behaved that way...f*ck, we desperately need 'new' humans.

Emil El Zapato
4th August 2019, 13:24
You wanna know what I find weird...Presidential debates...they blame each other for what was done in the past...this is a head scratcher to me. They ostensibly represent the people and what they want. If Biden, a hundred years ago fought against 'busing' and fought for 'clamping down on crime'... Well, what the f*ck, that is what the people wanted! And, if there is a moral compunction within the 'politician' it doesn't matter because the people they represent are lacking. That is how all this f*cked up shit happens and later everyone looks back and says...Biden, why did you do that!? Figure that one out!

Emil El Zapato
4th August 2019, 17:29
I'm doing my best to liven things up...no one wants to take the bait...must have been my earlier post about the fish... :)

"Anger is a reliable defense, but one that allows no chance of final victory. Anger is a medicine but never a cure, briefly numbing the pain without extracting the thorn that caused the agony"

"One Door Away From Heaven", - Dean Koontz - author extraordinaire.

I've been watching the interplay between authorities and the press on both shootings. Ohio and Texas. Ohio's (Republicans) and Texas' El Paso(with the exception of the Governor Abbott, Democratic) have remarkably different tenor...

Dreamtimer
8th August 2019, 15:38
Hannity recently said that we should have guards with guns everywhere. This is a sign of having lost his mind.

This is historically against what America has been and stands for.

Freedom is not having guns and guards everywhere.

Our Founding Fathers warned about this.

We give up freedom for security.

We will be fools without freedom.