PDA

View Full Version : Mac n Mic n Spat

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 02:38
Like wow Totally absorbed in the previous two weeks macro n micro.

Lesson one, Bill Ryan has a handler imo because was watching his pre moves to follow his handlers orders ( shut 17 down asap ).

Lesson two, not only are the good guys winning, that's you n me n most of forum/s, we are moving so so fast, unbelievably fast ( evolving mic n mac ), noosphericalllly incredible, as in certain frequencies have stopped being part of our energy system/s, unsure of levels and who is or not connect and not connecting with or not, that tiring frequency energy worked/s as yet ( ongoing ).

Lesson three, opportunity for TOT to be a bastion, even safe house lol.

Anyways the micro was huge, likely assisting the Macro being more easily felt n seen.

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 03:18
Vern, Vern, Vern... Do you know why the Channelled Messages (https://jandeane81.com/forumdisplay.php/23-Channelled-Messages) category is called that? Thread moved to Off-Topic (https://jandeane81.com/forumdisplay.php/19-Off-Topic). :rolleyes:

Like wow Totally absorbed in the previous two weeks macro n micro.

Lesson one, Bill Ryan has a handler imo because was watching his pre moves to follow his handlers orders ( shut 17 down asap ).

Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler. ;)

Lesson two, not only are the good guys winning, that's you n me n most of forum/s, we are moving so so fast, unbelievably fast ( evolving mic n mac ), noosphericalllly incredible, as in certain frequencies have stopped being part of our energy system/s, unsure of levels and who is or not connect and not connecting with or not, that tiring frequency energy worked/s as yet ( ongoing ).

Well, that certainly doesn't correspond to my experiences. From what I can tell by being a member again at Project Avalon, Bill and his staff are having a hell of a hard time getting it into the QAnonsense groupies' heads that those threads really did need to be moved out of the public view, because...

Those threads gave a completely wrongful impression on account of what the alternative community ─ and in this case, Project Avalon ─ is about. The activity on those threads and the traffic devoted to it were making it appear as if Project Avalon was a politically partisan and US-centric forum. And of course, the co-opting and/or usurping of the alternative community for US-centric party-political reasons is exactly why the US American alt-right has been infiltrating this community for several years already now.

The above in mind, with a front door that's so badly disfigured by the QAnonsense groupies and the Trump fanboys, your forum is going to attract even more of such people, who will be joining up specifically so as to partake in the pro-Trump and pro-QAnon discussions.

Like I said, Bill and his team are having a hard time dealing with the fanatically polarized members there right now, and it's as if they have all been brainwashed. All they can utter is that their thread is being "suppressed". Doesn't that sound familiar to you? Have you not also accused us here at The One Truth of suppressing information because we wouldn't allow turiya and Steven to post propaganda?

Well, that's what they're dealing with over in Bill Ryan's neck of the woods right now, and those threads weren't even locked or deleted ─ they have simply been moved to members-only. And the reactions Bill and his mods are getting aren't pretty. Just like with a drug addict who is being denied his fix, the addicts get rude. Ad hominems are being thrown around at moderators, and so on. They wants their Preciousss. They needs it.

Lesson three, opportunity for TOT to be a bastion, even safe house lol.

Well, you did at least get that one right. The One Truth will always be a safe haven. I just wish that the people whom we've offered shelter to before ─ and I am speaking in general now ─ would be sticking around longer and would be returning here because of who we are and what we represent, instead of only using us as a stopgap. :(

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 04:20
Lol, he has a handler Aragorn but your opinion is also valid.

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 05:12
The Micro, well all I can prepare words wise is that for one to know themselves ( as in know thyself ), one channels oneself or connects to higher self, maybe better said. The macro is the a facet of the > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere < As ones Micro is one key to turning n tuning to Noosphere, hence knowing your own mind produces calm and calming, even during crazy being around one. This thread topic is still being explained Aragorn, my apologies to you, the Spat is a double meaning also but title meaning is spat out after intense mic n mac.

Dear Reader
6th July 2019, 18:16
Posted by Aragorn-

"Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler".

How do you know? Like, how do you really know, and, why would you know?

How about a Guiding Hand then?

Chris
6th July 2019, 19:07
I have to defend Bill Ryan here.

Although I don't like his possible links to scientology and it is one area that gives me pause, accusing someone of being handler-controlled is a dick move.

A highly paranoid and now sectioned PA member (He is literally in the looney house right now, I believe) did this to me almost immediately after I joined. Words like MK Ultra and CIA handler were thrown around with no proof to back it up whatsoever. It wasn't nice and contributed to the whole PA community becoming highly suspicious of me and my motives, culminating in a nice little witch hunt. Oftentimes, no proof is needed, if you just accuse someone of being this and that, everyone will start believing it. This is how witch hunts work and I would be very careful not to spread hysteria and paranoia in the Alternative Community with unsubstantiated rumours.

I'm sorry Vern, but I have to hold you to the same standards as everyone else, you are not getting a pass on this from me. Please try to stick to the facts rather than hearsay or rumour.

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 19:35
Posted by Aragorn-

"Trust me, Bill Ryan does not have a handler".

How do you know? Like, how do you really know, and, why would you know?

Well, I'm a pretty good judge of character, even if I say so myself. Besides, why would he even have a handler in the first place? Because Corey Goode said so?

Corey Goode had (and may still have) an ax to grind when it comes to Bill Ryan, and Corey is also well known for biting the hand that feeds him. Don't forget that he was a member here for about a year, and that we've had our own dealings with him. In the end, he was only shamelessly using the forum as an advertising billboard anymore. We let him get away with it because we all knew he was on his way out, toward the stardom that David Wilcock was promising him.

But I digress. Not only would it be incongruous with how I have come to know and see Bill Ryan, but I also cannot fathom why anyone would want to own and control Bill. It's not like he's a political activist, or some influential author who's already released several books. Someone like David Icke would be much more eligible as a target for any alphabet soup agency wanting to own and control an "agent of dissent".

How about a Guiding Hand then?

Well, there have certainly been attempts to manipulate both Bill as an individual and Project Avalon as a whole. Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges was certainly effective in that to a certain extent, because he managed to impart a major schism upon Project Avalon.

Everyone falls prey to deception at some point in their life. Sometimes the deception is easily revealed, other times it is not. It all depends on the individual being deceived and on the deceiver themselves. Bill did make mistakes in that regard, but I can't really say that I've seen it affect the way he runs his forum, or how his train of thought works. It only affected him in what he chose to endorse and what not.

But that is all still very far removed from being controlled. I just can't see anyone controlling Bill. He stands too firmly on his own two feet for that, in my opinion.

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 20:33
Imo Bill's handler likely has nothing at all to do with blue chickens.

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 20:57
Imo Bill's handler likely has nothing at all to do with blue chickens.

Well, let's just agree to disagree on that then. ;)

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 21:06
Indeed agreed.

Dear Reader
6th July 2019, 22:19
Well, I'm a pretty good judge of character, even if I say so myself. Besides, why would he even have a handler in the first place? Because Corey Goode said so?

Corey Goode had (and may still have) an ax to grind when it comes to Bill Ryan, and Corey is also well known for biting the hand that feeds him. Don't forget that he was a member here for about a year, and that we've had our own dealings with him. In the end, he was only shamelessly using the forum as an advertising billboard anymore. We let him get away with it because we all knew he was on his way out, toward the stardom that David Wilcock was promising him.

But I digress. Not only would it be incongruous with how I have come to know and see Bill Ryan, but I also cannot fathom why anyone would want to own and control Bill. It's not like he's a political activist, or some influential author who's already released several books. Someone like David Icke would be much more eligible as a target for any alphabet soup agency wanting to own and control an "agent of dissent".

Well, there have certainly been attempts to manipulate both Bill as an individual and Project Avalon as a whole. Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges was certainly effective in that to a certain extent, because he managed to impart a major schism upon Project Avalon.

Everyone falls prey to deception at some point in their life. Sometimes the deception is easily revealed, other times it is not. It all depends on the individual being deceived and on the deceiver themselves. Bill did make mistakes in that regard, but I can't really say that I've seen it affect the way he runs his forum, or how his train of thought works. It only affected him in what he chose to endorse and what not.

But that is all still very far removed from being controlled. I just can't see anyone controlling Bill. He stands too firmly on his own two feet for that, in my opinion.

I concur.

A handler, in the traditional sense of the word, no.

But there is something there, in the background. I'm not gonna say I :feel: it, or :sense: it, that's too wishy-washy, too limp.

What's with the whole not going back to Europe thing? Is there something there waiting for him, some bad news of sorts? Some allegation to answer to, officially?

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 23:27
I concur.

A handler, in the traditional sense of the word, no.

But there is something there, in the background. I'm not gonna say I :feel: it, or :sense: it, that's too wishy-washy, too limp.

What's with the whole not going back to Europe thing? Is there something there waiting for him, some bad news of sorts? Some allegation to answer to, officially?

All I know in that regard is that he currently doesn't have the financial means to live in Europe, but that he would like to live in Switzerland again. I don't know whether the rumor that he's wanted here in Europe would be true. Considering the source ─ i.e. Corey Goode ─ it probably isn't. :hmm:

Aianawa
7th July 2019, 00:58

Although I don't like his possible links to scientology and it is one area that gives me pause, accusing someone of being handler-controlled is a dick move.

A highly paranoid and now sectioned PA member (He is literally in the looney house right now, I believe) did this to me almost immediately after I joined. Words like MK Ultra and CIA handler were thrown around with no proof to back it up whatsoever. It wasn't nice and contributed to the whole PA community becoming highly suspicious of me and my motives, culminating in a nice little witch hunt. Oftentimes, no proof is needed, if you just accuse someone of being this and that, everyone will start believing it. This is how witch hunts work and I would be very careful not to spread hysteria and paranoia in the Alternative Community with unsubstantiated rumours.

I'm sorry Vern, but I have to hold you to the same standards as everyone else, you are not getting a pass on this from me. Please try to stick to the facts rather than hearsay or rumour.

My facts n beliefs n feelings will mean little to the aware or unaware communities imo.

Dear Reader
7th July 2019, 08:37
All I know in that regard is that he currently doesn't have the financial means to live in Europe, but that he would like to live in Switzerland again. I don't know whether the rumor that he's wanted here in Europe would be true. Considering the source ─ i.e. Corey Goode ─ it probably isn't. :hmm:

Is that true, that the source of that was CG?

If so, I'm ashamed of myself, truly.

I'm proud of having never read any of his, I'm struggling to call it info, material. Not one iota. I wonder if material, once it's put out there, can be absorbed osmosis-like? Of course I'll have absorbed bits third-party-like by other peoples postings, but even so.

Agghhhh, I'm away to check me'sen.

Chester
7th July 2019, 17:23

Yes, this is precisely what I have recently experienced as well. We'll see if it bubbles over.

Aragorn
7th July 2019, 23:42

Yes, this is precisely what I have recently experienced as well. We'll see if it bubbles over.

This is spilling over from the BPB thread ─ I'm going to blame Vern for that :p ─ but I have just had a run-in with the fanatic QAnonsense™ groupies over at Project Avalon, and I must get it off my chest that it was a horrifying and traumatizing experience. That was now over 24 hours ago, and I'm still shook up from it.

Some of you may not wish to believe it, but apart from a few shy Project Avalon members who only dare offer me their support via private messages, the only ones who really are openly on my side over there are Bill and his team. I've also seen many members' masks drop, and I was shocked ─ I still am shocked ─ when I got to behold the ugliness underneath, even from people whom I had already pegged as treacherous earlier.

It's bad, guys ─ you have no idea how bad. :( :fpalm:

These QAnonsense™ groupies are clinically insane. I'm not kidding, and I won't say such a thing lightly. The Dunning-Kruger effect is in full swing over there, as well as nothing short of a genuine mass psychosis. They are rabid and they are lusting for blood. Had I been there in the flesh, then they would probably have disemboweled me, quartered me, put my head on a stake, and then declared themselves the victims of cruelty.

You cannot reason with these people. You just cannot. They're living in a different reality now. If you present them with facts, then their subconsciousness filters out those facts and substitutes them with some concocted narrative, and they don't even realize that they themselves are doing the exact same things as what they are accusing you of, and which you yourself have not been doing. It's like bsbray's psychosis just before he left here, but now amplified and spread out across a large number of people ─ effectively, a mob.

They have their mouths full of censorship because Bill and his team chose to park those contentious QAnonsense™ threads under a members-only category, so that it would stop disfiguring Project Avalon's front door and raise the impression that Project Avalon would be a far-right and pro-Q forum, not to mention that this false impression would also attract more far-right members who would be joining up at the forum so as to partake in the foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything that is even remotely perceived as left-wing and thus ─ in these people's minds ─ Deep State™. Hell, they're already calling Bill and his mods left-wing right now.

But the decision to park those threads under a members-only category is not censorship, and in fact, Bill and his team are letting the cultists have their whinge ─ they even tolerate grotesque insults and other verbal abuse directed at the staff themselves on open threads. And yet at the same time, those very same QAnonsense™ cultists have tried to censor me by requesting that the mods would move a ─ granted, slightly (but only slightly) confrontational ─ post from myself to another thread, where it would have been non-sequitur.

I have also been chewed up and spat out because of the old invective that got posted here on account of Bill Ryan himself and Project Avalon at the time ─ specifically, that picture that Gio posted of Bill Ryan looking into the camera. They stated that said picture had been doctored ─ has it? I really don't know ─ and I was told that I should have removed that picture at the time because I am the administrator here ─ censorship, anyone? ─ and that if the person who told me this had been the owner of The One Truth, then I would have been banned from here on the spot.

Oh, and I was also accused of unprofessional conduct and sharing confidential information because I posted at Project Avalon about bsbray's and turiya's misbehavior on publicly visible threads here at The One Truth.

Are these people even for real? :fpalm:

Seriously guys, I pity Bill and his team, because this is a battle he cannot win. And I know this because we've seen it here as well, with that big member exodus back in 2015 when 777 stepped down as administrator, and then with the exodus of the Ruiner groupies later. And then still a while later, we were witness to the continued psychosis in how those Ruiner groupies had completely taken over Eye-Rise and were running that forum like Nazis. New members had to have a number of posts approved by the moderators first ─ and Ria was of course the administrator, and thus head of the mods ─ and anyone who dared even question the Ruiner material was banned, and their posts were deleted.

And then after they had completely ruined Eye-Rise, they left it again for newer pastures, and then Ria made sure that she deleted as many threads from Eye-Rise as she could before Kathy was able to ban her. And those were then the very same people who had accused us of censorship when we were trying to put out the fires they started in their war with Corey Goode while they were here at The One Truth. Psychosis indeed.

If Bill were to ban those QAnonsense™ groupies now, then there would be a huge outcry. Members who don't know all the facts could be swayed to leave the forum with them in protest, making the schism even greater than it already is. In addition to that, the QAnonsense™ groupies would be winning, because right now they're already bullying people and then claiming to be the victims of bullying, and they already regard turiya and bsbray as martyrs.

And at the same time, if Bill does not ban them, then they're only going to grow stronger and more vicious ─ they're already being rude and insulting to the Project Avalon staff members (including to Bill himself) right now as it is ─ and then eventually the cancer is going to spread out into other, non-members-only threads, and the whole blemishing of Project Avalon's front door will start all over again.

Like I said, I really pity Bill and his team right now, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. After all, I know all too well what it's like, because I've already been there, back in 2015 and 2016. Been there, done that, I saw the movie, I have the DVD set, the T-shirt, the baseball hat and the bumper sticker.

Not that I want to bring this thread onto the subject of QAnon's validity ─ we've been there, done that, seen the movie, etc. ─ but even though QAnon started off as a LARP, I think that those very same people, possibly joined by a few new perpetrators, are now actively playing out a psyop on the US population with the intent of getting Donald Trump elected for a second term in 2020, and creating a McCarthy-style climate of blind rage against anything even remotely perceived as left-wing in the USA. In other words, the QAnonsense™ has now become an overtly fascist coup d'état, masked as a grassroots movement, but in reality, socially engineered.

I did warn the so-called alternative community about infiltration and co-opting by the alt-right in 2017. And now it's 2019 and the operation is in full swing, and with great success too. They've tried it here at The One Truth, they're currently running rampant at Project Avalon, and we can rest assured that it's going to be very similar at yet other alternative-community forums. And there's nothing grassroots about it, other than a remarkably widespread inclination among humans toward slipping into an outright mass psychosis.

The word "deplorable" doesn't even cover it anymore. :shocked: :belief: :fpalm:

Bill and his team have my greatest sympathies, and my support. If The One Truth were Gondor and Eye-Rise were Arnor, then I feel like I'm now riding out with the armies of both to offer our support to King Théoden of Rohan. Now where are those four brave little Hobbits? :hmm:

Chester
8th July 2019, 00:12
Is there a members only section here? I didn't think there was one. Anyways, just wondering.

I just discovered the answer to my own question... yes, and I saw a sub forum where I understood why for at least that sub-forum. I did not look at any other sub forum in that section.

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 00:47
Is there a members only section here? I didn't think there was one. Anyways, just wondering.

I just discovered the answer to my own question... yes, and I saw a sub forum where I understood why for at least that sub-forum. I did not look at any other sub forum in that section.

Yes, there is the The Members Corner block, and then there are several smaller members-only categories designated for sensitive multimedia material. ;)

Aianawa
8th July 2019, 00:48
Being incorrect is important imo, for everyone sometime, when theys knows theys rite.

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 00:50
Being incorrect is important imo, for everyone sometime, when theys knows theys rite.

Um, come again? :p :confused:

Emil El Zapato
8th July 2019, 01:04
T

When you're ready for the big guns....and if the war shows up in the shire there is one Ent waiting in the wings... :) It's silly Aragorn, they are freaking nuts...all of them...it is truly surreal...that's been my feeling for all the years I've been f*cking things up for the indelibly blind.

Gio
8th July 2019, 01:36
This is spilling over from the BPB thread ─ I'm going to blame Vern for that :p ─ but I have just had a run-in with the fanatic QAnonsense™ groupies over at Project Avalon, and I must get it off my chest that it was a horrifying and traumatizing experience. That was now over 24 hours ago, and I'm still shook up from it.

I have also been chewed up and spat out because of the old invective that got posted here on account of Bill Ryan himself and Project Avalon at the time ─ specifically, that picture that Gio posted of Bill Ryan looking into the camera. They stated that said picture had been doctored ─ has it? I really don't know ─ and I was told that I should have removed that picture at the time because I am the administrator here ─ censorship, anyone? ─ and that if the person who told me this had been the owner of The One Truth, then I would have been banned from here on the spot.

No the picture was not altered, cos I had the dubious pleasure of seeing Bill in several (t-shirt) changes while he was visiting the Eceti ranch May 2012 ... And please do note those two perky chest prolongation (http://projectavalon.net/Amazon/Bill_Ryan_by_waterfall.jpg)are all him.

PS ~ click photo to enlarge

Fred Steeves
8th July 2019, 02:30

Some of you may not wish to believe it, but apart from a few shy Project Avalon members who only dare offer me their support via private messages, the only ones who really are openly on my side over there are Bill and his team. I've also seen many members' masks drop, and I was shocked ─ I still am shocked ─ when I got to behold the ugliness underneath, even from people whom I had already pegged as treacherous earlier.

These QAnonsense™ groupies are clinically insane. I'm not kidding, and I won't say such a thing lightly. The Dunning-Kruger effect is in full swing over there, as well as nothing short of a genuine mass psychosis. They are rabid and they are lusting for blood. Had I been there in the flesh, then they would probably have disemboweled me, quartered me, put my head on a stake, and then declared themselves the victims of cruelty.

You cannot reason with these people. You just cannot. They're living in a different reality now. If you present them with facts, then their subconsciousness filters out those facts and substitutes them with some concocted narrative, and they don't even realize that they themselves are doing the exact same things as what they are accusing you of, and which you yourself have not been doing. It's like bsbray's psychosis just before he left here, but now amplified and spread out across a large number of people ─ effectively, a mob.

They have their mouths full of censorship because Bill and his team chose to park those contentious QAnonsense™ threads under a members-only category, so that it would stop disfiguring Project Avalon's front door and raise the impression that Project Avalon would be a far-right and pro-Q forum, not to mention that this false impression would also attract more far-right members who would be joining up at the forum so as to partake in the foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for anything that is even remotely perceived as left-wing and thus ─ in these people's minds ─ Deep State™. Hell, they're already calling Bill and his mods left-wing right now.

But the decision to park those threads under a members-only category is not censorship, and in fact, Bill and his team are letting the cultists have their whinge ─ they even tolerate grotesque insults and other verbal abuse directed at the staff themselves on open threads. And yet at the same time, those very same QAnonsense™ cultists have tried to censor me by requesting that the mods would move a ─ granted, slightly (but only slightly) confrontational ─ post from myself to another thread, where it would have been non-sequitur.

Oh, and I was also accused of unprofessional conduct and sharing confidential information because I posted at Project Avalon about bsbray's and turiya's misbehavior on publicly visible threads here at The One Truth.

Seriously guys, I pity Bill and his team, because this is a battle he cannot win. And I know this because we've seen it here as well, with that big member exodus back in 2015 when 777 stepped down as administrator, and then with the exodus of the Ruiner groupies later. And then still a while later, we were witness to the continued psychosis in how those Ruiner groupies had completely taken over Eye-Rise and were running that forum like Nazis. New members had to have a number of posts approved by the moderators first ─ and Ria was of course the administrator, and thus head of the mods ─ and anyone who dared even question the Ruiner material was banned, and their posts were deleted.

And then after they had completely ruined Eye-Rise, they left it again for newer pastures, and then Ria made sure that she deleted as many threads from Eye-Rise as she could before Kathy was able to ban her. And those were then the very same people who had accused us of censorship when we were trying to put out the fires they started in their war with Corey Goode while they were here at The One Truth. Psychosis indeed.

If Bill were to ban those QAnonsense™ groupies now, then there would be a huge outcry. Members who don't know all the facts could be swayed to leave the forum with them in protest, making the schism even greater than it already is. In addition to that, the QAnonsense™ groupies would be winning, because right now they're already bullying people and then claiming to be the victims of bullying, and they already regard turiya and bsbray as martyrs.

And at the same time, if Bill does not ban them, then they're only going to grow stronger and more vicious ─ they're already being rude and insulting to the Project Avalon staff members (including to Bill himself) right now as it is ─ and then eventually the cancer is going to spread out into other, non-members-only threads, and the whole blemishing of Project Avalon's front door will start all over again.

Like I said, I really pity Bill and his team right now, and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. After all, I know all too well what it's like, because I've already been there, back in 2015 and 2016. Been there, done that, I saw the movie, I have the DVD set, the T-shirt, the baseball hat and the bumper sticker.

Not that I want to bring this thread onto the subject of QAnon's validity ─ we've been there, done that, seen the movie, etc. ─ but even though QAnon started off as a LARP, I think that those very same people, possibly joined by a few new perpetrators, are now actively playing out a psyop on the US population with the intent of getting Donald Trump elected for a second term in 2020, and creating a McCarthy-style climate of blind rage against anything even remotely perceived as left-wing in the USA. In other words, the QAnonsense™ has now become an overtly fascist coup d'état, masked as a grassroots movement, but in reality, socially engineered.

I did warn the so-called alternative community about infiltration and co-opting by the alt-right in 2017. And now it's 2019 and the operation is in full swing, and with great success too. They've tried it here at The One Truth, they're currently running rampant at Project Avalon, and we can rest assured that it's going to be very similar at yet other alternative-community forums. And there's nothing grassroots about it, other than a remarkably widespread inclination among humans toward slipping into an outright mass psychosis.

Bill and his team have my greatest sympathies, and my support. If The One Truth were Gondor and Eye-Rise were Arnor, then I feel like I'm now riding out with the armies of both to offer our support to King Théoden of Rohan. Now where are those four brave little Hobbits? :hmm:

Jesus fucking Christ Aragorn. Get a hold of yourself man it's going to be okay, this can be a good time for those who witness and process this shite in an orderly manner! I'm speaking to you as a friend.

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 02:47
Jesus fucking Christ Aragorn. Get a hold of yourself man it's going to be okay, this can be a good time for those who witness and process this shite in an orderly manner! I'm speaking to you as a friend.

"Get a hold of myself?" :belief: :fpalm: I guess you've never had to deal with bully mobs, let alone people under the spell of a mass psychosis. I have, and more often than I care to remember.

And for the record, there were elections over here in Belgium now about seven weeks ago, and here in the Flanders, they were a standing victory for the far-right and ultra-far-right. Maybe that doesn't worry you, but it does worry me, because I have to live here, and this country was already very authoritarian from even before the last elections.

Chris
8th July 2019, 06:39
Interesting perspective Aragorn.

You may have seriously underestimated how many would be seriously annoyed by your popping up there, given the past bad blood between the two forums and the badmouthing done by the likes of bsbray. You’re not going to find favour with the far-right crowd, that’s for sure and you represent everything they hate about „leftist snowflakes”. It’s a bit like when Obama tried to reach out to racist morons on the other side. Didn’t go that well, did it?

I’m happy we no longer have that kind of scene over here, frankly, it is completely pointless engaging these people. They are like every other cult out there, no amount of hard facts or reasoning will sway them. There are equivalents on the Left, such as militant Vegans. Trying to present reasoned arguments to such people, whose entire identity hinges on some sort of ideology, is like trying to convince a Christian that Jesus never existed as a historical figure. Just try it and see how it goes…

Because of this I try to stay away from the topic of politics entirely, particularly when it comes to the US. I will sometimes chime in when I think my unique perspective as a Polish-Irish-Singaporean-British-Indian-Hungarian can contribute to the conversation. Having lived in all of the above countries, I am now fairly certain that you can’t really know a country, it’s politics, people, society, culture, etc… unless you’ve actually lived there for a while. Even then, you can misunderstand certain things and miss the nuances. This is why I think it is best for me to stay away from the topic of US politics, since I’ve only visited and have never actually lived there. I think you should consider doing the same, for your own sanity, at least at PA.

Regarding Bill Ryan’s travails with the far-right, I’m afraid the entire alternative community is to blame here and they have been far too cosy with the closet Nazis in both the US and the UK, not to mention their flirtation with and admiration for Putin. I knew something was afoot when the likes of Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, David Icke and other „alternative” community figures started showing up as guests on Russia Today and Zerohedge went full pro-Kremlin propaganda during the Syrian war. Alex Jones brags about how Putin likes to listen to his show. These events are not coincidental and the rise of the far-right all over Europe has clearly been attributed to the Kremlin’s influence. It’s not hard to see a similar effort in the US and we should be vigilant about this.

There is precedent for this, in its previous Iteration as the Soviet Union, the Kremlin was equally successful in infiltrating and co-opting Leftist movements all over the world, ensnaring some of its best intellectuals and making them its useful idiots. Now the same thing is being done with the far-right and it is even more dangerous. It’s also worth pointing out that Putin sees himself as a defender of Christianity and „Western” (More like Eastern) civilisation. That is why he is often referred to as a „Tzar” half-jokingly, because that is how Tzars of the past saw themselves. If you have any familiarity with Russian history, you’ll know that their entire colonial project (which still survives in North Asia, traditionally part of the Chinese sphere of influence) was predicated on „defending Christianity” and they fought brutal wars in the Caucasus and the Balkans to beat back Islam and defend Christian communities.

That is where the very strong bond between Russia and Armenia, Greece and Serbia comes from. Putin sees himself as a champion of that pro-Christian (and anti-Islamic) tradition. That is also why he is so well-liked by the far-right, they see in him the antidote to the „Leftist Snowflake” that has taken over the West and is according to them threatening the extinction of Western Civilisation (and, the White Race) with their effeminate, rootless, cosmopolitan, Almond Milk Frappuccino-sipping and Kale-munching ways.

This post is already way too long, but as someone who is familiar with the workings and way of thinking of both the alt-right and the real far-right (actual Nazis, and proud of it), I thought it might be helpful to understand the point of view of the other side.

Dear Reader
8th July 2019, 06:45
I've been sent a couple of posts from PA, Aragorn locking horns with mojo, which I think kicked off the rough and tumble Aragorn mentions in his post above.

With respect, Aragorn, could you not for-see that what you said to/about mojo on that thread would cause the situation it did? I think mojo is well liked over t'yonder and any aside thrown his way was bound to cause it to kick off.

Even Stevie Wonder could've seen that.

(anyone looked at the :evidence: that Stevie Wonder ain't as blind as he makes out? The footage of him catching a falling microphone stand on stage? and the footage of him at a basketball game?) I dunno, just saying'.

Aianawa
8th July 2019, 06:56

Mmmm they do not even sound human Aragorn, what do you feel is the best way to silence them ?

Elen
8th July 2019, 06:58

I hope you realize that I've been very occupied with the Ents lately ;), hey? :swing:

Aianawa
8th July 2019, 10:32
Tisa mod talk, ents ?

Fred Steeves
8th July 2019, 11:31
"Get a hold of myself?" :belief: :fpalm: I guess you've never had to deal with bully mobs, let alone people under the spell of a mass psychosis. I have, and more often than I care to remember.

I know you carry the lingering burn from being bullied, but keep in mind you're not the only person in the world that ever had to deal with them...

There IS a real problem brewing here, but getting into screaming matches with ANY brand of psychosis is not the answer; it will only provoke them more, which in turn will provoke you more, and on and on until things really do wind up spiraling out of control.

The bully type is stupid by nature. They also tend to be cowards when not amongst the mob. One way of dealing with this is age old problem is to find the biggest one and clock him upside the head with a fucking 2x4. However, that solution is only applicable when it's a simple matter of them seeking domination over you.

The situation we have in this case IS partly that, fo sho, but they are also being driven by an idea that has gotten lodged in those thick noggins of theirs. In this case we simply have to be smarter than them. To me anyway, this is a major inspiration for why I continually work on honing the spiritual side of my being, to maybe wind up being in the position one day of knowing how to handle an incoming storm in a dignified and meaningful manner. And to have that be an example to others as well.

If we're not careful here the remedy might well wind up being something along the lines of Antifa, and that's the LAST damn thing we need bro. In an all out street brawl guess who's going to win? It sure as hell ain't gonna be Antifa, and then those other knuckle dragging dumbshits will feel more noble and empowered in their struggle than ever, like god is on their side.

Now forgive me for straying off topic a bit, but a lot of this shit is interconnected, I hate to lay U.S. politics on you again but it goes hand and hand with this as Captain Chaos IS, a major inspiration for much of this. It goes back to the fundamentals, whether the bully mob or their hero they call maestro.

Maestro Captain Chaos ain't gonna be defeated by the 2x4 upside the head, or in this case impeachment. No, the only way he will be TRULY defeated is on the battleground of ideas. He needs to be soundly exposed for the callous shallowness that he is, and very similar to how this bully mob needs to be dealt with.

The mob's ideas are callous and shallow, we just need to find a way for all to see that Caesar is really buck ass nekked. That's how we deal with this.

You want more meaning in your life, some sense of purpose as to why you're stuck here? Maybe this is your opportunity in clever disguise. Maybe this is the moment you've been waiting for and didn't even know it.

I love you man, let's be smart about this.

Aianawa
8th July 2019, 11:55
From observation of late Fred, your a wiser man nowadays

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 16:42
Interesting perspective Aragorn.

You may have seriously underestimated how many would be seriously annoyed by your popping up there, given the past bad blood between the two forums and the badmouthing done by the likes of bsbray.

It's worse than having underestimated them. I hadn't even thought of it, because I was of the opinion that time would have wiped away those past sins, especially now that Bill and I have both forgiven each other for our past mistakes. I was actually expecting that I'd be some anonymous figure over there, just as I had been during my first tenure there.

Sure, I had a bunch of people on my friends list over there ─ mainly people who had liked my posts and sent me a friendship request ─ and then there are the dual-members who frequent both forums and who thus know me, but other than that, I thought I was just going to be an anonymous face in the crowd.

[...]

Regarding Bill Ryan’s travails with the far-right, I’m afraid the entire alternative community is to blame here and they have been far too cosy with the closet Nazis in both the US and the UK, not to mention their flirtation with and admiration for Putin.

I absolutely agree. The entire alternative community has been too cavalier about associating with those who represent the antithesis, instead of trying to come to a synthesis.

I knew something was afoot when the likes of Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, David Icke and other „alternative” community figures started showing up as guests on Russia Today and Zerohedge went full pro-Kremlin propaganda during the Syrian war.

Well, David Icke himself has already stated years ago that he was both shocked and frustrated over the fact that the only people who were willing to hear him out were the US American white-supremacists of the KKK. Regardless of whatever veracity there would or wouldn't be in his designation of Draco reptilians as the rulers of this world, he once told one of those KKK characters, "I'm not sure what scares me the most ─ the Reptilian Brotherhood, or the world you intend to replace it with."

Alex Jones brags about how Putin likes to listen to his show.

Yeah, but then again, that's Alex Jones. His middle name is Hyperbole. :p

These events are not coincidental and the rise of the far-right all over Europe has clearly been attributed to the Kremlin’s influence. It’s not hard to see a similar effort in the US and we should be vigilant about this. [...]

Yes. Unlike what is commonly still believed in the West, Russia isn't even remotely left-wing anymore now, let alone that it would be communist. It is now more or less a fascist regime, with Putin as a dictator ─ he'll always find a way to remain in power, even when the law forbids him from running for another term.

When Putin had served his previous two terms, the Russian constitution no longer allowed him to run for a third term, and so he had his right-hand man Medvedev be the president for one term, with himself as prime minister, and then as soon as Medvedev's term had ended, Putin got back in the saddle as president.

I've been sent a couple of posts from PA, Aragorn locking horns with mojo, which I think kicked off the rough and tumble Aragorn mentions in his post above.

With respect, Aragorn, could you not for-see that what you said to/about mojo on that thread would cause the situation it did? I think mojo is well liked over t'yonder and any aside thrown his way was bound to cause it to kick off.

No, not in the slightest. I had no idea. mojo is a former moderator from here, and he was always very laid back while he was here as a member. There wasn't a hair on my head that suspected that mojo would have turned into a lying bigot, and I was appealing unto his past experience as a moderator to get him to see the bigger picture.

Boy, was I in for a big surprise! :belief:

Mmmm they do not even sound human Aragorn, what do you feel is the best way to silence them ?

The only thing I can think of, Brother, is to continue being the change we wish to see, and hope that it catches on. :hmm:

Now where are those four brave little Hobbits? :hmm:I hope you realize that I've been very occupied with the Ents lately ;), hey? :swing:

You're not a Hobbit, Sister. You're an Elf. :) :smile2:

When you're ready for the big guns....and if the war shows up in the shire there is one Ent waiting in the wings... :)

Tisa mod talk, ents ?

No, not at all. :) In the LOTR mythology, NotAPretender identifies as an Ent. That's why he said that. :)

[...]

The mob's ideas are callous and shallow, we just need to find a way for all to see that Caesar is really buck ass nekked. That's how we deal with this.

I would love for Abby Martin to do an exposé on El Donaldo the Banana Republican™ the way she has done one on Hillary Clinton. But unfortunately, Abby's credibility in the USA has been waning since she started profiling herself more as someone with outspoken progressive ideas.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, because Abby Martin is and has always been an honest investigative journalist with integrity, but the bigots thrive on prejudices, and they've already long stuck a label on Abby by now. They're not going to listen to anything she says anymore. They want Alex Jones and QAnon instead.

See, that's why this thing is so insidious. I don't know whether it's an accomplishment of QAnon or whether it may have come from Breitbart and Trump himself during his election campaign, but there is an entire framework of slogans and memes now for this alt-right to deploy as eating utensils.

Whenever they now see or read something in the news they don't like, then it gets the Fake News™ label stuck onto it and then it is dismissed with prejudice. When they are confronted with someone who doesn't agree with them, then that person is a Snowflake™. When there is a response to their bigotry from people whose brains have not been shredded to a pulp, then they talk about Safety Pins™ and Safe Spaces™. It's an entire vocabulary that now dictates their thought processes, just like a programming language that you use for writing software.

And that's not even such a bizarre analogy, because these people are brainwashed. They won't listen to reason anymore ─ worse than that even: they don't even hear it anymore, and it doesn't register in their brains. They're like zombies now.

And it's only history repeating itself again, because this is the exact same thing as what caused so many atrocities all over the pages of the history books ─ e.g. the genocides in Rwanda, Sierra Leone, et al ─ and it's exactly how dictators like Adolf Hitler managed to rise to power. Likewise, in South Africa, after the fall of Apartheid. South Africa is now a very dangerous place to live if you are white, because a large part of the black population is still completely outraged after all those years of suppression and abuse by the white minority, and they don't care whom they're taking it out on, so long as it's a white person.

You want more meaning in your life, some sense of purpose as to why you're stuck here? Maybe this is your opportunity in clever disguise. Maybe this is the moment you've been waiting for and didn't even know it.

That light bulb has already gone off a few times in the last couple of days, Brother. There's something very "karmic" about this whole situation. :hmm:

Aianawa
8th July 2019, 21:09
See, that's why this thing is so insidious. I don't know whether it's an accomplishment of QAnon or whether it may have come from Breitbart and Trump himself during his election campaign, but there is an entire framework of slogans and memes now for this alt-right to deploy as eating utensils.

Q has been just as good as Abbey imo, love them both and sad to see both attacked.

Fred Steeves
8th July 2019, 21:33
Q has been just as good as Abbey imo, love them both and sad to see both attacked.

Let me ask you a question Vern: Q strongly advocates for actions like regime change in Iran, while Abby is devoted to demonstrating things like the U.S. long sordid history of overthrowing foreign governments, destabilizing entire regions in doing so, and why it's a cruel and monstrous foreign policy to be doing so.

How do you find the two comparable by any stretch of the imagination?

Please help me understand.

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 21:53

I really think you still don't see what QAnon is doing, Vern, and what it has been doing all along. QAnon is the very thing that's driving a wedge between people who used to be able to get along fine, and it's the very unscrupulous cause of this mass psychosis and rage. It's a fascist propaganda machine, and it has no sense of ethics at all, let alone empathy.

Fred Steeves
8th July 2019, 22:29
Aragon, do you really think talking to Vern in the way you chastised the Q fans over at The Project, is going to help bridge any of these ever widening gaps between mostly well meaning people who happen to have some deep disagreements over certain things?

IMO this kind of approach will only help bring on the possible looming street battles I hinted at earlier between say Antifa, and the white nationalists. Each side will harden until we are left to watch the two extremes battle it out for supremacy.

I don't want to see that kind of escalation from both sides. There is a better way IMO.

Emil El Zapato
8th July 2019, 22:43

Time travel or a superior therapist...my sister was up for Best Doctor in California a couple of years ago...that's not her specialty though...Paranoid Personality Disorders...

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 22:45
Aragon, do you really think talking to Vern in the way you chastised the Q fans over at The Project, is going to help bridge any of these ever widening gaps between mostly well meaning people who happen to have some deep disagreements over certain things?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What have I said wrong again this time, and how does the tone of my reply to Vern differ from yours? :blink: :unsure: :noidea:

Maybe I should just reserve my posts for the mod room. At least nobody has been picking on me in there anymore since Brian Brainwash™ left the team. :fpalm:

Fred Steeves
8th July 2019, 23:12

What have I said wrong again this time, and how does the tone of my reply to Vern differ from yours? :blink: :unsure: :noidea

How it differs, is I'm not talking AT him like he's a fool. I'm talking TO him, as a fellow human being, and trying to understand how and why he sees this thing the way he sees it. It's called diplomacy.

Maybe I should just reserve my posts for the mod room. At least nobody has been picking on me in there anymore since Brian Brainwash™ left the team. :fpalm:

Nobody's picking on you here either.

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 23:23

What have I said wrong again this time, and how does the tone of my reply to Vern differ from yours? :blink: :unsure: :noidea:

How it differs, is I'm not talking AT him like he's a fool. I'm talking TO him, as a fellow human being, and trying to understand how and why he sees this thing the way he sees it. It's called diplomacy.

I wasn't talking to him like that either. Please stop picking apart everything I say or do as if I'm some kind of uncouth retard. It's insulting, and especially on an open thread.

At least nobody has been picking on me in there anymore since Brian Brainwash™ left the team. :fpalm:

Nobody's picking on you here either.

You could have fooled me, then.

Emil El Zapato
8th July 2019, 23:28
you're not really gonna win that battle here either, Aragorn...unfortunate, though it might be. Is there a middle ground to be found in the 'Q' world? Commander Ryker was never more than 'Number 2' to 'Q'

Aragorn
8th July 2019, 23:51
you're not really gonna win that battle here either, Aragorn...unfortunate, though it might be. Is there a middle ground to be found in the 'Q' world? Commander Ryker was never more than 'Number 2' to 'Q'

The "Q" entity of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" was actually a good guy pretending to be a bad guy, but one only finds out about that in the very last episode of the series, "All Good Things... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Good_Things..._(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation ))". QAnon on the other hand is a bad guy ─ actually, more than one ─ who's pretending to be a good guy. Sauron's One Ring, with a hook attached to it.

Anyway, I've exhausted all of my energy for today ─ I have been tending to yet other matters than The One Truth ─ and I'm tired of being criticized, suspected, accused, and all those other things that are unpleasant. I'm out of here.

:bolt:

Emil El Zapato
8th July 2019, 23:56
:)

Aianawa
9th July 2019, 05:58
Let me ask you a question Vern: Q strongly advocates for actions like regime change in Iran, while Abby is devoted to demonstrating things like the U.S. long sordid history of overthrowing foreign governments, destabilizing entire regions in doing so, and why it's a cruel and monstrous foreign policy to be doing so.

How do you find the two comparable by any stretch of the imagination?

Please help me understand.

Is there not regime change happening atm in Iran, maybe not the old way though.

I really think you still don't see what QAnon is doing, Vern, and what it has been doing all along. QAnon is the very thing that's driving a wedge between people who used to be able to get along fine, and it's the very unscrupulous cause of this mass psychosis and rage. It's a fascist propaganda machine, and it has no sense of ethics at all, let alone empathy.

Is this man lying ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5Aj2FKrLE

Fred Steeves
9th July 2019, 10:19
Is there not regime change happening atm in Iran, maybe not the old way though.

Something organic? Not that I'm aware of, if there's something you know that I don't I'm all ears.

Is this man lying ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee5Aj2FKrLE

I think the more accurate question would be, does this man let his political leanings interfere with his critical thinking skills? In the same way he accuses others of differing political stripes of doing within the first minute?

Here's a follow up question: What do FOX News, and MSNBC have in common?

Aianawa
9th July 2019, 10:24
Both great distractions for the unaware mind ?.

Fred Steeves
9th July 2019, 11:07
Both great distractions for the unaware mind ?.

They both play to the home team. The new model of cable news that FOX first so successfully rolled out, and then the others copied *because* it was so successful, is to not without bias aim your programming at the general population, but to *capture* a certain segment of it and cater to it 24/7. Feed the tiger what it wants.

FOX News caters to Republicans Team Red, MSNBC caters to democrats Team Blue.

That's why I found it so deliciously hypocritical that not even a minute in, Hannity states "and most of the members of the media are nothing more than shills and an extension of the democratic party". He's actually half right (pardon the pun), but he himself is nothing more than a shill and an extension of the republican party.

Now if that's your thing, either way, then great. Long as you're aware of what you're going to for news and commentary, and why.

Aianawa
9th July 2019, 12:04
Not looking good for Barr either, as his dad employed Epstein, a drop out, at his school, about 5 minutes into vid >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-uysS6Tlw

Emil El Zapato
10th July 2019, 00:35
Sensationalism? They do have one thing very different about themselves, though. One sensationalizes the already ridiculous and the other sensationalizes the kernel of truth. I'll let one decide which is which.

Daozen
10th July 2019, 02:58
There must be a synthesis of dark and light, I guess. But on whose terms will it be?

You seem to be doing some good over there, Aragorn. I know first hand how psychically heavy it can get on any forum. So you may find rest if you restrict your time there to an hour a day, or whatever.

Aragorn
10th July 2019, 16:24
There must be a synthesis of dark and light, I guess. But on whose terms will it be?

You seem to be doing some good over there, Aragorn. I know first hand how psychically heavy it can get on any forum. So you may find rest if you restrict your time there to an hour a day, or whatever.

Yeah, I'm already doing that now. ;)

Aianawa
11th July 2019, 06:02
Please look after yourself Aragorn, from my noospheric diving Papa related, table still being set, as breakfast dishes not cleared.

Aragorn
11th July 2019, 14:43
Please look after yourself Aragorn, from my noospheric diving Papa related, table still being set, as breakfast dishes not cleared.

Oh yes, this thing is far from over yet, and people's masks are still dropping. So I am limiting my exposure. ;)

Aianawa
15th July 2019, 06:55
Seen Gio's post about Papa site earlier, do not really go there anymore since the Qetc censoring and it looks to have been BPB created, lol drama fuel. Hang in there Aragorn.

PS BPB = Bill's pain body

Dreamtimer
15th July 2019, 13:37
I'm not down with the 'alternate' definitions of censor. It's not a word to be throwing around so easily.

Daozen
15th July 2019, 16:30
The music has stopped. A glass has smashed in the corner of the ballroom. The dancers masks are off, and they are staying off. It's fairly civil but there is a deep , unbridgeable, soul-level, divide. Ironically, by attempting to tread the tightrope between the two soul factions for so long... the leadership there has lost the trust of both sides.

EDIT: At least things are out in the open. It might seem bad right now, but this is actually a step forward for those guys. It's a shame to see so many intelligent, good people caught up in that spirular drama. Much better to talk it out openly and honestly then warily circle each other. Are we "all fighting for the same thing?". Unfortunately I don't think we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_o3mSUW7mI

Aragorn
15th July 2019, 17:43
I'm not down with the 'alternate' definitions of censor. It's not a word to be throwing around so easily.

Nothing's being censored over at Project Avalon. No posts or threads have been deleted and all members can still read the QAnonsense™ threads if they want to. It's just that the frantic activity of those threads kept them at the top of the list of recent posts all the time, which made it look like Project Avalon would be a right-wing and pro-Q/pro-Trump forum. And that is neither what that forum is about, nor what Bill Ryan wanted his forum to be about in the first place ─ not to mention that this warped presentation attracts even more far-right fanatics. That's why the wise decision was made to move those threads to members-only.

The Censorship™ cry is just another trademarked meme from the alt-right. They operate on narrow-minded slogans and knee-jerks as if they are instructions in a computer programming language, rather than on intelligence, discernment, tolerance, and anything else that makes us human ─ there are animals with more discernment and intelligence than that. Maybe they need to put on some of their own Safety Pins™ and find themselves a Safe Space™ to protect themselves from the Evil Baby-Eating Left-Wing Satanic Pedophiles™ while they're masturbating to the American flag right next to that burning cross.

Everything is now black & white, and there is no grey, let alone color. They can't even see that Trump is just as much a corporate fascist as what they, in their blind rage, term The Globalists™.

The QAnonsense™ cult is exactly that: a cult. Just as with the Corey Goode cult, the Ruiner cult and the Simon Sez cult. It's a mass psychosis. People see only what they want to see, and in this case, they're completely blind to anything even remotely resembling rational thought or discernment. They must have their Precious. They needs it, they wants it, and they will has it.

With my apologies for the bitterness, but I'm not taking back a single word from what I've written here-above. Intelligent discourse, facts and gentle argumentation are no longer effective against this madness, which is why we have to administer shock therapy in order to get these fanatics to wake up.

"A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."

(Winston Churchill)

Daozen
15th July 2019, 18:25
All very accurate... but what about when 2022/2023 rolls around, and the gatekeeper forums suddenly morph into rabid, fanatical Tulsi/liberal/woman-president supporting enclaves? The current right-wing phase is only a surface manifestation of a deeper sickness. Collectivism, illusionism... call it what you will. One thing we know... fully half the members of that forum are on guard duty. Now we can find a way out of this, but it will take some real honesty and hyper-aware diplomacy. And that particular group is not there yet... stuck as they are on a repetitive carousel.

Imagine a world where a Q fanatic is your boss at work. No cash exists, all transactions are on a smartphone, and you can be fined at will by a supervisor who knows neither reason nor mercy. That is the world they are trying to build. This forum brouhaha is but a slithy precursor to a real-world-grid. So, thank you kindly, wise-seeress-of-Avalon, for your offer to co-operate, but I decline the offer to contract. This Goose is gonna find some different wingmen/wingwomen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xji5tRVxTI

Chris
15th July 2019, 19:33
Nothing's being censored over at Project Avalon. No posts or threads have been deleted and all members can still read the QAnonsense™ threads if they want to. It's just that the frantic activity of those threads kept them at the top of the list of recent posts all the time, which made it look like Project Avalon would be a right-wing and pro-Q/pro-Trump forum. And that is neither what that forum is about, nor what Bill Ryan wanted his forum to be about in the first place ─ not to mention that this warped presentation attracts even more far-right fanatics. That's why the wise decision was made to move those threads to members-only.

The Censorship™ cry is just another trademarked meme from the alt-right. They operate on narrow-minded slogans and knee-jerks as if they are instructions in a computer programming language, rather than on intelligence, discernment, tolerance, and anything else that makes us human ─ there are animals with more discernment and intelligence than that. Maybe they need to put on some of their own Safety Pins™ and find themselves a Safe Space™ to protect themselves from the Evil Baby-Eating Left-Wing Satanic Pedophiles™ while they're masturbating to the American flag right next to that burning cross.

Everything is now black & white, and there is no grey, let alone color. They can't even see that Trump is just as much a corporate fascist as what they, in their blind rage, term The Globalists™.

The QAnonsense™ cult is exactly that: a cult. Just as with the Corey Goode cult, the Ruiner cult and the Simon Sez cult. It's a mass psychosis. People see only what they want to see, and in this case, they're completely blind to anything even remotely resembling rational thought or discernment. They must have their Precious. They needs it, they wants it, and they will has it.

With my apologies for the bitterness, but I'm not taking back a single word from what I've written here-above. Intelligent discourse, facts and gentle argumentation are no longer effective against this madness, which is why we have to administer shock therapy in order to get these fanatics to wake up.

"A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and will not change the subject."

(Winston Churchill)

Plenty of people have been banned though and that is probably the greatest form of censorship. If only pre-approved people are allowed to speak, there is no freedom of speech. Not that banning someone isn't justified at times, but there are plenty of ex-members here who can confirm that they were banned for spurious reasons and often with no warning. That is very different from the kind of bans that happened here on TOT, where people were given ample warning and plenty of chances to redeem themselves or correct their behaviour.

Gio
15th July 2019, 19:45
Being awoken is a very important moment and step in becoming enlightened ...
And of course Avalon has definitely aided many of us through that process ...

It's almost like every several years a new group graduates there (if you will).
Of course visiting and keeping updated over there is quite understandable...
But there comes a time to move up a notch in one's independent think/speech.

In many ways this platform (TOT) can help and abide for that transition easily.

And if there's truly is a new emergence of and for a united/peaceful alternative
forum community, then The One Truth and its sister Eye-Rise (http://eye-rise.com/forum/content.php) can help facilitate
in providing a safe and secure place to post and share openly in your journey...

My membership here is literally proof of that kind of personal transition and freedom.

Fred Steeves
15th July 2019, 21:08
Maybe they need to put on some of their own Safety Pins™ and find themselves a Safe Space™ to protect themselves from the Evil Baby-Eating Left-Wing Satanic Pedophiles™ while they're masturbating to the American flag right next to that burning cross.

ROFL!!! :hilarious:

Aianawa
15th July 2019, 21:43
Thankfulllly we have many wise ones here and wise arrivals of late also, allows the game of Aianawiiiseqseee flow, Forum newness and the forum triplet to graner grace, but slowly.

Being awoken is a very important moment and step in becoming enlightened ...
And of course Avalon has definitely aided many of us through that process ...

It's almost like every several years a new group graduates there (if you will).
Of course visiting and keeping updated over there is quite understandable...
But there comes a time to move up a notch in one's independent think/speech.

In many ways this platform (TOT) can help and abide for that transition easily.

And if there's truly is a new emergence of and for a united/peaceful alternative
forum community, then The One Truth and its sister Eye-Rise (http://eye-rise.com/forum/content.php) can help facilitate
in providing a safe and secure place to post and share openly in your journey...

My membership here is literally proof of that kind of personal transition and freedom.

Emil El Zapato
15th July 2019, 22:38
Hi Daozen,

Left wing fanaticism is a bit of misnomer in my estimation...a left wing fanatic wants a chicken in everyone's pot...Honestly, that doesn't exactly make me shiver in my boots...
Right wing fanaticism wants an other in every pot...Preferably a big iron one somewhere in Africa...Is there a difference?

Aragorn
15th July 2019, 22:49
Left wing fanaticism is a bit of misnomer in my estimation...a left wing fanatic wants a chicken in everyone's pot...

To be honest, the socialists here in Belgium would rather have a foot in every door and a hand in every pocket. Apart from that, they're just as neoliberal as the neoliberals themselves.

Daozen
16th July 2019, 17:00
Hi Daozen,

Left wing fanaticism is a bit of misnomer in my estimation...a left wing fanatic wants a chicken in everyone's pot...Honestly, that doesn't exactly make me shiver in my boots...
Right wing fanaticism wants an other in every pot...Preferably a big iron one somewhere in Africa...Is there a difference?

A chicken in every pot after they've enslaved everyone, or sent everyone to camps, or got everyone on a control grid, or forced us to use particular language. Sure, then we can have our chicken. hahaha. Stalin was authoritarian left wing, I guess..... I'm not really into politics. I just noticed "Obama will save us" was as toxic in 07 as Trump-on-a-horse in '16. The only constant is wilful delusionals clinging to a pendulum. But I guess it's their business. The past month has told me they won't listen. I just won't engage them any more. So good luck to them.

Emil El Zapato
16th July 2019, 22:20
Excellent move, Dao, if they are as constant as you describe, they should be ignored...

Chris
17th July 2019, 07:43
This discussion remind me of an old joke about building socialism:

Stalin is driving the steam train of the Soviet Union towards a bright socialist future.

Everyone's really excited, but the train starts slowing down as it's running out of fuel.

The people are really confused as to what to do about it as there's nothing left to burn to keep the train moving. They ask Stalin for advice.

- Gather together all your money and throw it into the furnace.

They take his advice and the trains starts moving again. Shortly thereafter, it starts slowing again, so they ask him what to do.

- Gather together all your clothes and throw it into the furnace.

They do so and the train starts moving again.

Shortly thereafter, it starts slowing down again, so they ask Stalin what to do.

- Gather together all the food you have and throw it into the furnace.

Once again, they take his advice and the train moves again, with all the food that's being burnt.

Then the train starts slowing again and comes to a complete stop. The people ask Stalin what they should do now:

- We have no clothes, no food, no money, we are cold, hungry, penniless and the train of the Soviet Union has stalled. When will we arrive in the bright socialist future you've promised?

- You just have. This is it.

Octopus Garden
28th July 2019, 21:40

And for the record, there were elections over here in Belgium now about seven weeks ago, and here in the Flanders, they were a standing victory for the far-right and ultra-far-right. Maybe that doesn't worry you, but it does worry me, because I have to live here, and this country was already very authoritarian from even before the last elections.

Hi, Dear Aragorn,

I concur with your concerns here, re elections. We will be facing similar in Canada, in October. The only saving grace is the 'Conservative' leader resembles a chubby squirrel spaced out on Ecstasy. And he is about as charismatic as same.

We have an apallingly stupid 'liberal' leader in Trudeau. He's garden variety corrupt and a dumb f'g pretty boy, otherwise the Cons wouldn't stand a chance. Yikes. Provinces are going conservative too.

The federal socialist party, NDP is led by a Sikh pretty boy, as well. Super sexy in a turban, but dumb as a rock, politically -- and a hyper manipulative type, too. And socialists in Canada can be truly scary. I say that as a democratic Socialist myself, in my heart. But you can't be a Socialist and an economic fool at the same time. It won't work that way!

The hard right are no antidote to current very valid concerns of those among them who feel disenfranchised. This IS very like Hitler Germany, in the early years of his power, in the U.S. Similar happening globally. The elites are entrenching their power with the help of those who are anti-elite. How freaking ironic. :blink:

Gio
1st August 2019, 23:50
Living in the alt-forum/real world ...

Fuzzy

Randy Rogers Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NreVs1e4GM