PDA

View Full Version : Class #5: From the Moon to Mars: LaRouche, Reagan, and the SDI

Kathy
25th May 2019, 20:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4skbhg2GjgI
"Streamed live 3 hours ago by LaRouchePAC Live

Featured speakers: Benjamin Deniston and Paul Gallagher (class 5 of 5)

On March 23, 1983, President Ronald Reagan made a decision—against strong resistance from many of his advisers—to make Lyndon LaRouche’s policy of beam weapon defense, the “Strategic Defense Initiative,” official U.S. policy. Had the SDI been implemented as Reagan and LaRouche envisioned, nuclear weapons would have been rendered “impotent and obsolete,” and the possibility of nuclear war a relic humanity’s past. The SDI was part of an overall vision for economic transformation, subsumed under a Moon-Mars mission orientation, which was the central feature of LaRouche’s presidential campaigns in the 1980s. Today, President Trump’s commitment to a Moon-to-Mars mission, and the great potential for international cooperation in the development and exploration of space, once again offers humanity an opportunity to embark on a new era of potentially limitless progress."

Aianawa
25th May 2019, 22:46
Just when it looked like Trump could not anger n annoy any more people, does it again lol.

Emil El Zapato
26th May 2019, 18:14
I'm pretty sure I saw a laser weapon once. When I asked about it...people with a different type of clearance than I (program clearance) I, naturally, got stone cold silence with a few smiles. I hated not getting that clearance but it was a conspiracy mannn...they didn't trust me...not without reason, of course... :)