PDA

View Full Version : Climate change farce - Piers Corbyn exposes fraud in the temperature figures!

Kathy
16th May 2019, 14:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ldNuKZgoA
"Published on Dec 19, 2015 by Postprod1

Meteorologist Piers Corbyn tells Andrew Neil we are being conned"

Emil El Zapato
16th May 2019, 14:31
Here's the thing...historically, the incorrect values were accidental and owned up to and most importantly were corrected. Some people will simply not let it go. (I corresponded with a climatologist from Texas A&M university about it) Climatologist not meteorologist. I'm not sure a meteor dude would have the credentials to legitimately make this claim... ??

Chris
16th May 2019, 14:43
Here's the thing...historically, the incorrect values were accidental and owned up to and most importantly were corrected. Some people will simply not let it go. (I corresponded with a climatologist from Texas A&M university about it) Climatologist not meteorologist. I'm not sure a meteor dude would have the credentials to legitimately make this claim... ??

Yep, I think Piers Corbyn and the whole climategate "hide the decline" controversy has been debunked.

The problem with people like him is that they often turn out to be shills for the fossil fuel industry. This happened with several writers in the conservative Daily Telegraph, most prominently Christopher Booker and James Delingpole, the most prominent cheerleaders of the "Climate Change is a Hoax" brigade. They both published Fossil Fuel Industry propaganda as their own work, completely unironically, which ruined both of them as serious journalists in my eyes. It's a pity, because in other areas they have both done excellent work. Booker in particular is the best source on UK social services' regular kidnapping of children and hounding their parents literally to the ends of the world.

Kathy
16th May 2019, 20:56
You all would be amazed, then, to know that a vast number of businesses are involved in knowing forecasts made by Piers Corbyn. I don't think Piers has ever been wrong about any forecast he has made.

Emil El Zapato
16th May 2019, 22:25
:) that is pretty amazing...Joke follows: Weather forecasting is the only job where you can be wrong 50% of the time and be at the top of your profession. :)