PDA

View Full Version : A question for Contactees and Seers....

4th November 2013, 12:39
For much of my life (as some of you know) a shadow has attempted to contact me, in dreams, 3d life and the other side of the veil during meditation and lucidity.

I spent much of my life running from it, which I now know was naive as they have been my guides many many times.

The problem here is that i am a nosy bugger and they are a highly secretive bunch. Even consultation of my higher self and asking them directly has been thus far fruitless. However I know this race has my best interests at heart, after all I was once one. I can recall from a PLG that one of them (female) was an old flame and I dearly miss the planet we knew each other on....that feels like home.

So the question is thus: Do any of you have any idea who these beings are and where they're from? They are very tall (between 7 and 9 foot), with yellow eyes (vertical pupils). The males have jet black skin with the consistency of bark abd the females have a charcoal grey skin colour that is extremely soft. They have long pointed ears and refer to themsElves as Elves. The planet I vividly recall was completely forested with only freshwater rivers and beautiful water falls. It is however, very dark and humid with grey skies from the fog/mist and constantly thriving with life. It reminds me of Degoba from The Empire Stikes Back film, where Yoda lives.

Anyone got anything on this?

The One
4th November 2013, 17:34
Not sure what to make of this link bro

You answer might be in here http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/alien-types.htm

cheers

Calz
4th November 2013, 19:43
For much of my life (as some of you know) a shadow has attempted to contact me, in dreams, 3d life and the other side of the veil during meditation and lucidity.

It reminds me of Degoba from The Empire Stikes Back film, where Yoda lives.

Anyone got anything on this?

Wish I could help.

My bloodline must not be tasty enough ...

http://catchthesnap.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Yoda-Cat.jpg

modwiz
4th November 2013, 22:16
Wish I could help.

My bloodline must not be tasty enough ...

http://catchthesnap.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Yoda-Cat.jpg

Calz, the aphorism with the kitty pic is very deep and meaningful.

Mark
5th November 2013, 05:18
I am on this bro, made some calls got some leads like a real life Columbo check me!

5th November 2013, 08:57
Not sure what to make of this link bro

You answer might be in here http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/alien-types.htm

cheers

Hmm some of that makes sense to me. I also found this, which is very close:

BELLATRICIANS: (FROM POA:NIDLE

Member Name: Star nation of Bellatrix. Former member of League of Orion and this sector’s Headquarters for the former Alliance.
Accepted into the Galactic Federation: Three years ago.

Location: One of brightest stars in Constellation of Orion; it is the bright star found just to the right and above Belt of Orion.

Distance From Earth: Some 112.5 Light Years.

Life Form Type: Major species is Dinoid-Reptoid hybrid. Migrated from Constellation of Sagittarius about 25 million years ago.

Physical Appearance: Very scaly and bony. Upper head is surrounded by large bony crest. Large red or dull yellow eyes (that resemble those of Earth's reptiles) are set forward just above, and to either side of, very small nose. Mouth has thin lips that run from one side of head to the other. Ears are non-existent: only sign of them is extra-smooth, 3-inch (7.62 cm) circle on either side of head and just behind eyes. Skin is scaly like a crocodile, and green, yellow, brown or red in color. Small bony crest runs up middle of the back and is connected to larger crest found on top of head.

Being is bi-pedal. Thin hand has six long, clawed fingers. Feet have five toes ending in small, very sharp, claws. Very small tail, thick like a crocodile’s, extends only to the feet. Male is shorter than female. Males range in height from 8 to 10 feet (2.44 to 3 meters): females are 8.5 to 10.25 feet (2.6 to 3.12 meters) tall.

Special Traits and Abilities: Noted for great diplomatic and leadership skills. In charge, for past six million years, of all the former Alliance’s forces for this sector of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Average Amount of Sleep Needed: 5 to 8 hours.

Language: Very coarse and guttural; filled with deep growling and hissing noises.

Mother Ship and Other Craft: Scout craft look like dew drops and like beetles; they vary from 100 to 400 feet ( 30.5 to 122 meters) in length. Mother ships range from 1 to 400 miles (1.6 to 640 Kilometers) long and look like large tadpoles.

Aside from the bolded part all of this resonates, thanks Malc.

Last night I had some answers, more later....