PDA

View Full Version : Autism Media Channel

WantDisclosure
20th February 2019, 23:27
Andrew Wakefield has been a topic of controversy on my thread "Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's 'The Matrix Revealed.'"

Although I researched Andrew Wakefield years ago, this controversy has caused me to have to focus on his saga again in order to defend him.

I've never viewed his film Vaxxed, which he directed, but I see the person who produced the film, British lady now apparently living in the U.S. Polly Tommey, a mother of an autistic child, has a YouTube channel AutismMediaChannel.

Here is the About page:

Description

Autism Media Channel has been created to make informative and educational videos to support people living and working with autism and associated conditions. The A Team are professionals and experts in the autism field and are dedicated to repairing broken families living with ASD.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AutismMediaChannel/about

Here is a video with Andrew Wakefield in it:

AutismMediaChannel
Published on Jul 3, 2016

Andrew Wakefield's speech at the 2nd Annual Health Freedom Rally held in Santa Monica in front of City Hall. Cameras and editing by Joshua Coleman.

y7y5irlwQe4

Aragorn
21st February 2019, 08:40
Andrew Wakefield has been a topic of controversy on my thread "Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's 'The Matrix Revealed.'"

Although I researched Andrew Wakefield years ago, this controversy has caused me to have to focus on his saga again in order to defend him.

And there you say it all, i.e. you're not interested in the truth, but in the defense of Andrew Wakefield. Those are two very different ─ and in this particular case ─ directly opposed things.

Either way, you may believe and champion who and what you want, but Andrew Wakefield is a proven fraud, and the information on the Autism Media Channel and other such venues serves a misinformation-driven agenda with a few additional financial incentives. I am therefore moving this thread to the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category.

WantDisclosure
21st February 2019, 13:17
And there you say it all, i.e. you're not interested in the truth, but in the defense of Andrew Wakefield. Those are two very different ─ and in this particular case ─ directly opposed things.

Either way, you may believe and champion who and what you want, but Andrew Wakefield is a proven fraud, and the information on the Autism Media Channel and other such venues serves a misinformation-driven agenda with a few additional financial incentives. I am therefore moving this thread to the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category.

You have abused your admin power.

Aragorn
21st February 2019, 14:16

First of all, I don't see how being consistent with the principles of The One Truth that proven mis- and disinformation shall be pointed out to our members and unregistered visitors alike would be an abuse of my power as the administrator of this forum. Furthermore, everything I do on account of both moderation and administration is documented on a dedicated thread in the mod room, and bears the consent of all of my colleagues.

Secondly, I think you yourself have provided enough evidence by now for everyone to be able to see that your judgment is heavily clouded at best and completely misguided at worst, and that you would as such be a poor judge on account of our administrative actions, especially since you've got quite a history of trying to tell the management of this forum how to run this place. You're always very quick to point at an imaginary splinter in someone else's eye, while you ostensibly continue to miss the beam in your own.

So now I'm going to be very blunt with you, WantDisclosure. You are a guest at this forum, and for that matter, a guest who blew her first tenure here by behaving antisocially, and whom we as the staff of The One Truth have decided to give a second chance out of genuine compassion and empathy, given that your posts were being deleted on another forum without that you received any communication from said forum's staff about that. And now you are showing your gratitude by spitting in our faces ─ again.

So here it is: if you don't like it here, then by all means, find yourself a forum to your liking and start posting your stuff there. But don't tell the staff of The One Truth how we must run our forum, don't project your own shortcomings and intellectual dishonesty on us, and don't expect the staff and the members alike to nod with approval while you knee-jerkingly dismiss both scientific and legal evidence in favor of your fanatic belief in proven fraudsters and people with an ulterior agenda.

I've said what I needed to say. What you do with it is your business, but if you wish to sustain your residence here as an active member, then I strongly advise you to adopt a different attitude.

Fred Steeves
21st February 2019, 15:59

Consider yourself lucky that Aragorn has been so lenient in your case. Were that task up to me, the door would have hit you on the way out of here long ago for adding some vital finishing touches to this place becoming an intellectual clown show.

Whether intentional or not, in my 8+ years of forum experience on this circuit you are nothing but a disruptive troll.

Now where was I...

Emil El Zapato
21st February 2019, 16:30
Thing is, she must believe what she posts...that isn't malicious...just dare I say it...woefully blind. One long time 'alternative formum' denizen once exclaimed at me 'that he didn't suffer fools gladly'. My response was, 'well, maybe you should'. Isn't our goal to 'help' people understand the truth. We don't want to disregard that vital function. In my estimation that is the essential function.

On the other hand, playing with personal knowledge of other denizen's 'feelings' is malicious and indicative of a psychopathic personality.

Fred Steeves
21st February 2019, 23:41
One long time 'alternative formum' denizen once exclaimed at me 'that he didn't suffer fools gladly'.

That denizen wouldn't happen to have been be me would it? We *have* shared forum company for some time now and that's one opinion I may well have shared publicly at some point.

Aianawa
22nd February 2019, 06:41
Are we running people/members off for their Opinions/beliefs/communication/differences or watching ourselves triggers/pain bodies/hurts/differences/communication ?.

WantDisclosure
22nd February 2019, 06:43
Are we running people/members off for their Opinions/beliefs/communication/differences or watching ourselves triggers/pain bodies/hurts/differences/communication ?.

It has been my opinion from the start that very good people have been driven away from this forum.

Additionally, I think it's inappropriate to even have the category "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation." No one here is God. No one can say what's proven or true. All humans express their opinion about what seems to be the truth.

WantDisclosure
22nd February 2019, 09:22
It has been my opinion from the start that very good people have been driven away from this forum.
Here's an example:

Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

Speaking of bullsh!t Aragorn, I'm kind of sick of yours.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You

On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :tea:

:back to topic:

Intolerance for honest differences of opinion is one way to drive people away.

Another way is using admin power to move legitimate member threads to "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation."

As I've already stated, I believe there is no need on a forum for "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation."

Not when the goal is to put our heads together in seeking truth.

Aragorn
22nd February 2019, 11:13

If you honestly believe that, Vern, then I am going to have to raise some serious concerns with regard to your grip on reality, and especially so since you've been a member here long enough to know the truth.

:watch:

If there's anything that has become clear from both your previous and present tenure as a member of The One Truth, WantDisclosure, then it is that your opinions are strongly held, obsessively advocated, and almost invariably wrong. Time and time again you dismiss proven scientific evidence and experience in favor of the opinions of a YouTube talking head or a proven fraudster. We've seen that with your Holocaust denial, we've seen it with your Flat Earth advocacy, we've seen it with your immortal faith in Corey Goode and Emery Smith, and we're still seeing it with your completely misguided defense of Andrew Wakefield. And then I'm not even mentioning that we're seeing it in your perpetual misinterpretation of our motives as staff members and our integrity as individuals.

Most of the people who have left The One Truth have done so out of their own volition, either because they were ego-driven and not quite as "alternative" as they would like to believe, or because they were needlessly paranoid, based upon vicious rumors started by people of questionable intellect and integrity. You don't know the history of this forum, and given your cognitive biases, I doubt that you would understand it all if I were to tell you. If ─ by your own admission, and as confirmed by everyone's observation ─ you cannot even grasp humor, then how could you possibly believe yourself qualified for assessing any kind of social situation in which you don't know all of the parameters and variables?

Additionally, I think it's inappropriate to even have the category "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation." No one here is God. No one can say what's proven or true. All humans express their opinion about what seems to be the truth.

So you are saying that reality doesn't exist? Well, maybe it doesn't exist for you, but that's only because you're in denial about it.

Furthermore, just as during your previous tenure here, you are still trying to run this forum from the sideline. Now, you may have the opinion that you are in command of this forum ─ and we can then safely add that to the stack of all the other misguided opinions you hold ─ but whether you accept it or not, you do not own The One Truth, and you are not running this forum. We are.

As it is, the staff's patience with you is already wearing thin again ─ and I am vocalizing the opinion of all staff members now. I have already kindly but with certain urgency recommended that you'd change your attitude if you seek to sustain your second tenure as a member here. I am hereby repeating this suggestion once more, but please do bear in mind that there won't be a third time.

I will also add the following... Every time someone speaks the truth about the talking heads and fraudsters you're championing, you accuse that person of smearing. Well, how many times already have you been smearing me (and covertly also Dreamtimer) since your return to active membership? And then I'm not even counting the smears you uttered at the management during your first tenure here.

If it hadn't been for me, then you wouldn't even be a member here again. But then again, I am not above making mistakes, and perhaps restoring your account to active membership out of compassion and sympathy was indeed a mistake. Judging by the (unanimous) opinion about you in the mod room right now, things certainly appear to be pointing in that direction.

Here's an example:

Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

Speaking of bullsh!t Aragorn, I'm kind of sick of yours.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You

On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :tea:

:back to topic:

Oh, I am not in the least bit surprised that you would have dug up that old exchange, especially since you've already alluded to it in a private conversation with me earlier ─ you are all too transparent. But anyway, even though the above seems to confirm your cognitive bias ─ the Dunning-Kruger effect (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect) appears to be at play here ─ you don't know what all of that was about, and you also don't know DNA, nor do you know our history with him as a member. So let me fill you in.

Marcus ─ or DNA if you will, but everyone knew his name and he didn't mind that people addressed him as such on the open forum ─ is an emotionally very unstable person. He has a huge ego, he is full of prejudice, he exhibits all of the typical knee-jerks that make this so-called alternative community into the laughing stock of serious journalists, and he will never ─ repeat: never ─ apologize for being or having been a jerk. And in the particular exchange you are quoting here, Marcus was making the same mistake as you are constantly making, namely that he could not tell the difference between when I am speaking as Aragorn, the administrator of The One Truth, and when I am speaking as Aragorn, the person.

I have explained the science of the interaction between infants with an autism spectrum neurology and Thiomersal ─ which, incidentally, has already no longer been an ingredient of the MMR vaccine since the early 1990s ─ to Marcus, to PurpleLama and to a few other members on that particular thread, just as I have explained it to you on the John Rappoport thread. But Marcus was just like you ─ fingers in the ears, "Na na na, I can't hear you". And it wasn't the first time that Marcus had been behaving like a jerk toward me either, which is exactly why I told him not to let the door hit him in the ass.

Intolerance for honest differences of opinion is one way to drive people away.

I don't think you know what the word "honest" means. There has been no honesty in either your opinions, your argumentation, or the way you've been and still are conducting yourself as a member here.

Another way is using admin power to move legitimate member threads to "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation."

First of all, that's not "admin power", because a super moderator can do that too ─ moving threads from where they don't belong to where they do belong is a common maintenance task at most forums.

Secondly, you know perfectly well why that thread has been moved to Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation, because it is not a legitimate thread at all. It is misinformation, which you are championing solely on the basis of your knee-jerk rejection of proven scientific research and your denial of several court cases against Wakefield in which he was found guilty of dishonesty, unethical conduct and fraud.

As I've already stated, I believe there is no need on a forum for "Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation."

Not when the goal is to put our heads together in seeking truth.

Seeking the truth is exactly why there needs to be a category for misinformation and hoaxes. But then again, you are not seeking the truth. You are only propagandizing your own opinions, and for that matter, with complete disregard for the truth.

palooka's revenge
22nd February 2019, 18:16
when I saw it, it moved me to put a dif spin on it... not as something to post, but as an exercise to poke around at how I think and feel. in this case I blame such shenanigans on PTSD from sittin round the tables of the brotherhood and sisterhood of the empty chalice back in the early days of my sobriety where... if U tried to talk about feelings U could get yer kahunas handed to you by the old timers. It's where I first learned that talkin' bout pain bodies and hurts can clear a room in a heartbeat...

palooka seeks revenge for such transgressions if only for his own private entertainment and sassifaction. Like i said, I don't write 'em to post em but I'm moved to make an exception on this one. this is what rolled out on the heals of vern's comment....

i've been around awhile.
when i see this...

watching ourselves triggers/pain bodies/hurts/differences/communication

i'm no longer surprised.
when it triggers this...

running people/members off

when ya can't stand the heat ya get otta the kitchen.
some manage to do it in mysterious ways...

becoming authentic to oneself
is a frightening trip...

Emil El Zapato
22nd February 2019, 19:29
my post went away for some reason...

My earlier reply...no it wasn't you, you have always been reasonable to me...Zook was the guy...and an interesting one he is....

Aianawa
23rd February 2019, 01:10
Often in ones nitty gritty times, it what one does not know about oneself that is most important, even as ripples confirm n true friends pat, the big pic is higher self wants it.

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2019, 09:57
What a pity this member is no longer posting:

That is very well said.

Shout it from the rooftops.

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2019, 10:16
Defending a person who has been obviously smeared by professional propagandists such as the person interviewed by Jon Rappoport in his work The Matrix Revealed is an almost hopeless task; it's like going up against the powers that be oneself. People get killed doing that. Not that I'm in any danger from them. But the fear and confusion they've created is a huge foe.

Hopefully, though, a few more people will become aware of Jon Rappoport's good work and will start making a difference themselves by releasing themselves from the matrix.

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2019, 11:21
I'm curious if you can tell the difference between a personal smear and a criticism of a person's words or works? The two are quite different, but I can't tell if you know that, WD.

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2019, 11:33
I'm curious if you can tell the difference between a personal smear and a criticism of a person's words or works? The two are quite different, but I can't tell if you know that, WD.

A smear is done to public figures.

It is done by paid professionals.

Criticism of a person's words or works is not a smear.

It's just trying to get to truth.

A smear is done by professionals who are trying to hide the truth on behalf of those they are working for. They are doing evil when they do it.

The guy with the pseudonym on the Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's "The Matrix Revealed" (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12834-Excerpts-from-Jon-Rappoport-s-The-Matrix-Revealed) tells us all about how propagandists function. Apparently, in retirement, his conscience caused him to need to bear his soul to Jon Rappoport, and thus, the world.

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2019, 11:53
Well, now that I know how you define it, it may be easier to understand why you dismiss things out of hand and refuse to answer questions.

I believe your perspective leads you to pre-judge without understanding what others are saying.

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2019, 12:27
Well, now that I know how you define it, it may be easier to understand why you dismiss things out of hand and refuse to answer questions.
If I were to take seriously a smear and get involved in a back and forth over it, I would be wasting my time and energy on absolute nonsense.

Not a wise thing for anyone to do.

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2019, 14:07
hmm, maybe, but where do we draw a line between quackery and juevos. It isn't a fine line it is wide as...sumpin'

My personal interaction with and observations of DNA have not been positive. He is more than a little misanthropic.

Aragorn
23rd February 2019, 15:17
The guy with the pseudonym on the Excerpts from Jon Rappoport's "The Matrix Revealed" (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12834-Excerpts-from-Jon-Rappoport-s-The-Matrix-Revealed) tells us all about how propagandists function. Apparently, in retirement, his conscience caused him to need to bear his soul to Jon Rappoport, and thus, the world.

Here's a sincere question for you, and I hope you will contemplate the answer very carefully before you post it... What makes you think that a guy capable of doing all the things he says he's done ─ and for the record, I'm talking of John Rappoport's "whistleblower" here ─ would even have a conscience to begin with?

And I'll help you on your way too. You don't engage in that kind of stuff unless you are a psychopath, and psychopathy is a neurological condition that one is born with and that one will die with. They are people without a conscience because they lack the neurological structures in their brain responsible for empathy, sympathy, remorse, shame and genuine interpersonal love, and this condition is neither treatable nor curable. Every psychopath is also a narcissist, although not every narcissist is a psychopath.

So the bottom line is that if you're dealing with someone who's coming out of the closet about his sociopathic behavior ─ which by definition includes lying and manipulation ─ then chances are very big that his "coming out" is in and of itself another one of his lies and manipulative schemes. And thus, this guy could simply be taking John Rappoport for a ride.

It's happening to other people within this so-called alternative community all the time. Just look at Kerry Cassidy and all the kooky stuff she's being coming out with lately, not to mention that her go-to guy these days for confirmation of "her sources" is none other than Simon Parkes, a known liar, pervert, psychopath and money-hungry opportunist ─ he threatened to sue Malc for GB £12'000 in April 2015 because people here were talking about him on a members-only thread, and he had some of his groupies from Project Avalon join up here incognito and copy stuff from that thread back to him. I was one of the people who had been talking about Simon Parkes on that thread ─ this was still before I became a staff member here ─ and Parkes also threatened to sue me, as well as that he had also already threatened former Project Avalon member Laura Heath earlier that he was going to sue her for even daring to talk about him in public while she hadn't even mentioned his name or given away any pointers as to whom she was talking about.

One of the major problems with the so-called whistleblowers of this equally so-called "alternative community" is that the ones spreading misinformation are all scratching each other's backs, unless they think they can gain a larger following from declaring one of the other "whistleblowers" a liar and then substituting that other individual's narrative for their own.

This is exactly what happened between Corey Goode and Shane "The Ruiner" Bales. They had known each other earlier, and they used to be friends. But then Shane ─ who had studied Corey's narrative, as well as that of Simon Parkes and other "alt community" celebrities ─ decided to declare Corey a liar and substitute Corey's narrative for another one that was based upon Corey's story, and that of Simon Parkes, and of a few other of these "celebrities". And ─ trust me on this ─ Shane is a manipulative and narcissistic sociopath.

Here's another example. Corey Goode was supposedly helping out the people who had been used and/or abused by Simon Parkes. I myself was also involved with that endeavor, and it was indirectly one of the reasons why I was banned from Project Avalon ─ Laura, whom I spoke of higher up, was banned from Project Avalon within 24 hours after I was. Corey seemed adamant about bringing Simon Parkes down ─ and he even went so far as to add more fuel to the drama by inventing some of the things he had supposedly witnessed Simon Parkes doing in video footage, including charges of pedophilia ─ but as soon as Corey found out that Simon Parkes was corroborating parts of Corey's story in an interview by Kerry Cassidy, Corey's demeanor toward the Simon Parkes affair changed.

All of a sudden, Corey had no interest in going after Simon Parkes anymore, and he even began including Parkes' narrative about the mantis-like beings and the white Draco Reptilians (including their king, Anu) into his own narrative. Suddenly, the alleged breakaway civilization ─ an idea he got from Richard Dolan's books and lectures ─ of escaped Nazis and their descendants was now in collusion with the Dracos and their serfs, the mantis beings. Before Simon Parkes confirmed Corey's narrative, there was no mention whatsoever of any Draco reptilians or praying mantises in Corey's story. And it wasn't until David Wilcock, obsessed with the Law of One material channeled through Carla Ruckert and friends in the 1980s by an entity proclaiming to be a group soul named Ra, began projecting his own wishful thinking onto Corey's narrative that Corey began equating the alleged Blue Avians with Ra and started giving them names that all began with the prefix "Raw-".

I'll give you yet another example: Stephen Hodges, known over at Project Avalon at the time as "Charles" and later on ─ after he joined up as a member there ─ as Atticus. He was also known over at the inPHInet forum ─ which he stole from underneath its founder, Rose ─ as Houdini. Hodges is the textbook example of a sociopath. The clinical difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is that a psychopath is born that way, while a sociopath may have a congenital inclination toward such behavior, but is primarily made, usually through a rough upbringing and living in a rough neighborhood ─ Hodges grew up as a Cockney.

Bill Ryan still believes that Hodges was telling him the truth about his alleged involvement with "the Council of 33", who supposedly control the Illuminati ─ I for one do not ─ but one thing is clear: Hodges does qualify as a cold-blooded sociopath, and he actually prides himself in "not being right in the head". He has probably been (and may still be) involved with organized crime, and it is probably true that he has indeed killed and/or maimed some people. I for one certainly deem him capable of that ─ he's like the typical football hooligan, including the shaved head and (by his own admission) fascist sympathies.

So if someone like that could convince a well-educated man like Bill Ryan ─ who, admittedly, does have his own woo-woo factor, even though he's not quite as naive or gullible as Kerry Cassidy ─ that he was an Illuminati "fixer" while in truth he's more likely to have been (and perhaps still be) a "fixer" for some powerful criminal organization, then it's also not unlikely that Rappoport's whistleblower would be of the same breed of psychopaths or sociopaths. Hell, it could even be Stephen Hodges for all I know ─ Hodges initially also didn't want anyone to know his true identity, and he had Bill Ryan interview him with his back toward the camera and under the pseudonym "Charles". It was only after he had joined Project Avalon as a member that his sense of grandiosity took over, and it ended with him starting a new forum of his own and taking half of Project Avalon's members with him to that other forum ─ including multiple Project Avalon staff members of the era, among whom Bill's personal assistant and former girlfriend Ruth.

None of the above is a smear. It is a serious consideration, and given the players involved, even a very plausible one. Never take one of these "whistleblowers" at face value. A real whistleblower can substantiate and document what they say ─ Edward Snowden springs to mind ─ and they won't "embellish" the story by adding things to increase the drama factor.

A real whistleblower generally also doesn't engage in sociopathic activities ─ they get out of whatever they were involved in before having to do those things, and they make sure they have the documents with them to prove what they're blowing the whistle on. Gary McKinnon didn't have any documents, but the over-the-top charges of alleged damage he had supposedly caused to the computers at NASA and the Pentagon and the urgency and tenacity of the US government to have him extradited to the US ─ which they later on mysteriously dropped when Gary started telling people what he had found on those computers ─ speak for themselves.

Something to think about...

If I were to take seriously a smear and get involved in a back and forth over it, I would be wasting my time and energy on absolute nonsense.

Not a wise thing for anyone to do.

And yet you seem to have no problem publicly uttering smears about me. "Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2019, 15:45
I like it, Aragorn...from whence comes you? :)

Good to hear from/about the Blue Chickens, too...it had been awhile... :)

tarka the duck
24th February 2019, 20:22
... a British lady now apparently living in the U.S. Polly Tommey, a mother of an autistic child, has a YouTube channel AutismMediaChannel.

Guess who is the Executive Director of The Autism Media Channel :rolleyes: Yep, Andy W.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07361787/officers

And it went the same way as all the other 'companies' and 'businesses' and 'NFPs' he's
started up and dissolved over the years. This one ceased in 2013.