PDA

View Full Version : What if............?

Highland1
3rd November 2013, 00:41
One of the biggest problems we have facing us all, is the very real danger we are causing potential irreversable damage to ourselves, all life forms and perhaps our planet.
Why would the greedy elite want to cause this destruction as they have to survive here too?
So, what if.......it is part of their "masterplan" to bring mother earth and all its inhabitants, plants and creatures down to its very knees.
So badly so until the world populace are crying out for god to save us before it is too late!
Of course the cavalry that would come to save us, just in the nick of time would have all the technology, antidotes, fertile soil, billions of non gmo seeds and in fact everything to start a New World..........Order.

Very scheming these low dimensionals but quite possibly quite transparent too......

Judging by the worldwide damage at the moment I guess they will need to act pretty soon.....

Russ

Tonz
3rd November 2013, 01:49
And what if the plan is not to save .either way we are screwed.
The only logic is not go down that road and change within so that enough of others also do the same so a game change can be effective.

Calz
3rd November 2013, 02:42
The dark "plan" has not been hidden.

Perhaps something about leaving subtle clues such that we give our "consent" regardless of whether or not we are aware.

My personal take (for better or worse) is that there is indeed "help" here ... but we as humanity must be the ones to pick ourselves off the floor to stand up to the archon network that has enslaved us for thousands(?) of years now.

IMHO

KosmicKat
3rd November 2013, 12:01
Consider the "mob mentality", that when any large crowd forms, intent on action, the IQ of the group as a whole becomes significantly lower than any of the leading individuals. This has the evolutionary advantage of making it possible for a strong leader to direct large numbers. But at the same time makes it possible for these large groups to be exploited more easily. How might we best guard against this weakness?

In answer to the OP, we need the planet. The planet doesn't need us. On a planetary, stellar scale, time is of little importance. If the "human" experiment fails, another one can be initiated.

thenmac
3rd November 2013, 21:29
They say we have had four, or is it five Mass Extinction events in the history of planet earth already. I guess mother earth would like to take us
with her along the evolutionary road, but, daresay she wont compromise her totality for an experimental part.

Can t back it up, just feel we will pull through in the end.

BabaRa
3rd November 2013, 22:10
Either they have the ability to go elsewhere, or they're stuck here, only other possibility I can think of is they have chosen to be here.

Since they're here, I'm assuming They need the planet.

They also need us to be their slaves. But they want obedient slaves. Many of us have become too conscious; consequently, the BIG dumbing down. Simple formula for them. We work, they play. . . . Regarding the planet, is it possible they are of such a low consciousness that they can't connect to it and see that it matters.

But as someone above said, the planet will survive - it knows how to rid itself of us pesky fleas and has numerous times.

ronin
10th January 2014, 14:16
One of the biggest problems we have facing us all, is the very real danger we are causing potential irreversable damage to ourselves, all life forms and perhaps our planet.
Why would the greedy elite want to cause this destruction as they have to survive here too?
So, what if.......it is part of their "masterplan" to bring mother earth and all its inhabitants, plants and creatures down to its very knees.
So badly so until the world populace are crying out for god to save us before it is too late!
Of course the cavalry that would come to save us, just in the nick of time would have all the technology, antidotes, fertile soil, billions of non gmo seeds and in fact everything to start a New World..........Order.

Very scheming these low dimensionals but quite possibly quite transparent too......

Judging by the worldwide damage at the moment I guess they will need to act pretty soon.....

Russ

the damage has already been done and will last for thousands if not millions of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCcA2gAJ3dc#t=11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFl4lA1-tFE

if you try to speak to people about the current situation they either,
don,t want to know,because they think it will not affect them.
so blind that they think you are mad.
unwilling to accept it.

but then again it is not reported on the mainstream media.so many people will not believe you.