PDA

View Full Version : Mike Adams re. Apple and Satanism

WantDisclosure
14th February 2019, 09:44
I recommend downloading this rather than trying to watch on the website:

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c64a0fd38c608001f11058b

Aragorn
14th February 2019, 10:10
Even though I think it's misinformation, I will embed the video for you ─ I've created a BBcode so that MPEG/MP4/MOV, WebM and AVI videos can be directly embedded into forum posts if you have the link to the actual video file.

https://media.infowars.com/videos/6f0a2398-15b6-47ba-8d83-e48fa7d4811b.mp4

WantDisclosure
14th February 2019, 10:18
Even though I think it's misinformation, I will embed the video for you ─ I've created a BBcode so that MPEG/MP4/MOV, WebM and AVI videos can be directly embedded into forum posts if you have the link to the actual video file.

If you've created BBcode, that means I can do this myself next time if I learn how, correct?

I guess I should just copy and paste your code on your post and use it as a guide.

Aragorn
14th February 2019, 10:29
I've created a BBcode so that MPEG/MP4/MOV, WebM and AVI videos can be directly embedded into forum posts if you have the link to the actual video file.

If you've created BBcode, that means I can do this myself next time if I learn how, correct?

I guess I should just copy and paste your code on your post and use it as a guide.

That is correct, and looking at how I've done it would indeed also be the perfect way of learning how to do it yourself. Just make sure that the link you have ends in either one of the following filename suffixes:

.mov
.mp4
.mpg
.mpeg
.webm
.avi

All of the above should normally work. In this particular case, there was an additional text string added behind the ".mp4", with a question mark ("?") as the separator. It was the link for downloading the file, so if one were to click it as the link was formed, then it would indeed ask you where to save the file, and then it would start the download. But that's just how that link works and how the browser interprets it.

By cutting the string starting with the question mark off of the URL, I now had the URL to the actual video file, and then that can be embedded here directly. :)

WantDisclosure
16th February 2019, 13:35
It was the link for downloading the file, so if one were to click it as the link was formed, then it would indeed ask you where to save the file, and then it would start the download. But that's just how that link works and how the browser interprets it.

By cutting the string starting with the question mark off of the URL, I now had the URL to the actual video file, and then that can be embedded here directly. :)

I clicked on the link for downloading a video, and this is what I got:

That's not what you're describing, correct?

Emil El Zapato
16th February 2019, 13:44
If anyone is Satanic it is Amazon with their peepee logo...I don't know whose idea it was but it was a bad one.

Dreamtimer
16th February 2019, 15:22
I just recently recognized it as a smile. Kind of a lop-sided one.

Now that you said that, NAP, I have the image stuck in my mind of Molari from Babylon 5. There was one episode where he was playing cards and cheating because his 'member' was prehensile and he sent it out of his pants to grab cards on the sly. It had and arrow-like tip. I kid you not.

Apologies, WD. I have no wish to derail your thread.

There is satanism all around us and I believe the way to resist is to be good, merciful, kind, caring, and to be steadfast.

WantDisclosure
16th February 2019, 16:06
Apologies, WD. I have no wish to derail your thread.

There is satanism all around us and I believe the way to resist is to be good, merciful, kind, caring, and to be steadfast.
I think your comment is on-topic.

:thup:

Aragorn
17th February 2019, 02:52
I clicked on the link for downloading a video, and this is what I got:

That's not what you're describing, correct?

That's what you get when you left-click the link, but the idea is that you would use the right-hand mouse button, and then you get a popup menu, from which you should choose "Copy Link Location" (or something similar). At that point, the link will be in your clipboard, and then you can paste it somewhere, either by clicking with the scroll wheel, or by right-clicking and choosing "Paste", or by putting the text cursor where you want to paste it and pressing Ctrl+V.

Mind you, if the link contains a suffix that starts with a question mark, then you'll have to cut off that question mark and anything to the right of it first. But you can do that after the pasting. The resulting link must end in any of the filename suffixes as I've illustrated higher up or else the video won't be properly embedded. :)