PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Disclosure Interviews

WantDisclosure
5th February 2019, 22:37
I (the former KeepTrying) am still a member of the subscription site Gaia, and I enjoy using their feature "Share with Friends & Family."

I get three shares a month, and the link, once clicked, is good for 48 hours.

What I would like to do is post a screen shot and the Description each week. If, and only if, a member replies that he or she is interested in the subject matter for a specific episode, I will then post the link.

That way, people can be in control of the starting point for the 48 hour time constraint.

If people watch, then we can compare notes. If they don't, there is still some information to be gained just from the Descriptions.

New Cosmic Disclosure episodes are posted on Tuesdays.

Here is today's:

Jason Rice describes the culture and customs of the people a [sic] distant worlds he calls Planet 1, including how their society functioned, the guild system of education and their entertainment. What was once an idealistic world, changed as the invasion came and war raged on. He shares what he feels is important for us to learn from this civilization and the circumstances which caused their massive changes.

Instructor/Host: Jay Weidner
Featuring: Jason Rice
Video Language: English

https://www.gaia.com/video/culture-and-customs-distant-world

Reply to this post if you are interested in the subject matter and would like to view the video.

I will respond with the link, which can be viewed by unlimited people around the world who read the thread.

Again, once the link is clicked by anyone, the video is available to everyone for 48 hours.

Aianawa
6th February 2019, 20:02
Hi Keep Trying

WantDisclosure
8th February 2019, 09:09
Hi Keep Trying

Hi Aianawa,

I hope I do better understanding your posts this time!

I will keep trying! :o

WantDisclosure
12th February 2019, 10:40
It's Tuesday and a new episode is posted.

George Noory hosts this one and the guest is Emery Smith.

No one was interested in the first one I posted, but I'll keep posting anyway. It doesn't do any harm, and maybe something good will come of it.

Apparently Gaia has changed its policy, because I see today that the video will be up for only 24 hours after the link is clicked:

Our planet is crawling with hidden extraterrestrial civilizations that have been here for a very long time. Some were founded before the first human civilization arose. Emery Smith reveals that there are many different biospheres perfectly acclimatized to support life from distant worlds, scattered all around our planet. From Antarctic bases deep under the ice to aquatic being living in the depths of the sea, most are human and human-looking, some are shape shifting, to blend in with our society.

Instructor/Host: George Noory
Featuring: Emery Smith
Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjs1p16n000go01pb88sxp66y

Dreamtimer
12th February 2019, 10:51
I wasn't interested in Weidner. This one looks interesting. I've heard of Mr. Smith but haven't listened much to him.

WantDisclosure
12th February 2019, 10:57
I wasn't interested in Weidner.
We see eye-to-eye on some things, but not this one, obviously.

I think Jay Weidner is very perceptive.

And I've been very impressed with his interviewing skills on Gaia. He's a fantastic listener.

WantDisclosure
15th February 2019, 13:00
It's Tuesday and a new episode is posted.

George Noory hosts this one and the guest is Emery Smith.

No one was interested in the first one I posted, but I'll keep posting anyway. It doesn't do any harm, and maybe something good will come of it.

I’ve been re-watching this one.

I agree with this:

I think that when we listen to whistleblowers, our intuition is as important as our rational mind to ascertain who is telling the truth. I think the intuition is a form of intelligence, in an equal partnership with IQ. I think some day intuition will be recognized as a part of intelligence.

My intuition tells me Emery Smith is telling the truth.

palooka's revenge
15th February 2019, 18:40
I’ve been re-watching this one.

I agree with this:

I think that when we listen to whistleblowers, our intuition is as important as our rational mind to ascertain who is telling the truth. I think the intuition is a form of intelligence, in an equal partnership with IQ. I think some day intuition will be recognized as a part of intelligence.

My intuition tells me Emery Smith is telling the truth.

yes, link please. for one, i'm a big fan of always trusting yer cape. for another, i want to feel what my intuition has to say 'bout him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXtKRCqZCY

WantDisclosure
15th February 2019, 20:45
yes, link please. for one, i'm a big fan of always trusting yer cape. for another, i want to feel what my intuition has to say 'bout him...

I did what I didn't plan to do, which was I included the link when I originally posted. Please scroll up and click on it, and I hope it works! If it doesn't, I will try to share it again. I have more shares, but I don't know what Gaia's policy is on sharing the same video more than once. At any rate, there will be more episodes with Emery (I hope) and I'll share later.

Let us know what happens!

palooka's revenge
15th February 2019, 21:53
image only. vid access is dead...

WantDisclosure
15th February 2019, 22:36
image only. vid access is dead...
Okay I'm going to see if I can get a new link.

WantDisclosure
15th February 2019, 22:42
Okay I'm going to see if I can get a new link.
That must have been my third share for the month of February, because the icon for Friends & Family sharing is no longer visible.

I'll get another 3 shares in March.

By the way, I believe you can get a trial membership for $.99.

palooka's revenge
16th February 2019, 05:33
That must have been my third share for the month of February, because the icon for Friends & Family sharing is no longer visible.

I'll get another 3 shares in March.

By the way, I believe you can get a trial membership for $.99.

thx but i've already got a plate full of trials... 'n i ain't holdin' my breath for the big one to go down...