PDA

View Full Version : "Alt Community" Heroes

Aragorn
22nd September 2018, 05:19
Bill Ryan has just posted an interesting thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104347-Our-Need-for-Heroes) over at Project Avalon. And I can't say that I disagree with him. :hmm:

What's also interesting are the revelations about the late Phil Schneider (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104340-Phil-Schneider-s-FBI-Encounter-Declassified-9-18-2018), which Bill links to in his post. For those not patient enough to read through the whole Phil Schneider thing, Phil's epic battle with the tall grey aliens — at Dulce, was it? — whereby the aliens fired some kind of electric weapon at him that fried him and cost him two of his fingers was a complete fabrication of his delusional mind.

Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed suicidal schizophrenic, and it was he himself who amputated his own two fingers. He was also running around with a piece of raw uranium in his pocket — you know, that sample of supposedly alien material that he brought with him to his lectures and that he let people handle and take a very close look at? He was under investigation from the FBI because he reportedly had over 27 kg (60 lbs) of the stuff in his possession.

Just goes to show that everything that's being accepted with a knee-jerk by the so-called alternative community is to be taken with a huge spoonful of salt, if not with a whole bucket. I mean, how many of these characters have we seen rising to fame by now and then falling off their horse again one by one?

Corey Goode
Emery Smith
Simon Parkes
Shane "The Ruiner" Bales
Inelia Benz
Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus" Hodges
Captain Mark Richards
Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer
Solaris Blueraven
Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes (also known as Diane Tigue)
Andrew Basiago
Laura Eisenhower
Billy Meier
Alex Collier
Daniel "Dan Burisch" Craine
Jack "Jake Simpson" Burns
James "Michael Prince" Casbolt
Phil Schneider

The list goes on and on. And a great number of those individuals were brought to the community's attention by either Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Others by Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre and David Wilcock. And let's not even get into the huge number of idiots and hoaxers with a YouTube channel. SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseOfMoon or Prophet Yahweh anyone?

The good news is that Bill Ryan is now distancing himself from a number of these individuals, and at least partly coming to terms with his own role in how a number these characters ended up in the limelight. Kerry Cassidy on the other hand isn't going to let any facts stand in her way. She has just published yet another interview with Simon Parkes, referring to it as "important information" in the description of her video. :rolleyes:

:fpalm:

Dreamtimer
22nd September 2018, 08:03
I can say one thing good about Corey. He was posting on this forum which was how I found it. He was gone pretty quickly and I stuck around.

I missed a lot of these personalities.

I certainly watched several Project Camelot videos. It's been a while.

I didn't find any heroes. But that may be because I wasn't looking for one.

The heroes are us, imo, as we struggle to figure out what's going on and how to make the world a better place.

Fred Steeves
22nd September 2018, 12:41
I like your list a lot more than his Aragorn. Just a wee bit more comprehensive than passing mentions of Pete Peterson and Phil Schneider. I did notice he actually mentioned Serpo in one of the Q threads yesterday or the day before, in reference to how the raging Q phenomena is starting to remind him of the raging phenomena the super secret high level source "Anonymous" (Richard Doty anyone?) stirred up with the tale of an astronaut exchange program with the Ebens from planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system.

So that to his credit, but then again he painted his role as simply the unbiased web master, dutifully reporting the messages as they came in, leaving out his unbridled cheerleading (similar to Charles a few years later) like going on the Jerry Pippen Show, and preaching to the choir at that year's UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada.

Speaking of Charles (Stephen Hodges), in scanning through that thread I was pleasantly surprised that someone actually had the cojones to dredge that taboo subject out from the ole memory hole, and by none other than my old buddy greybeard. Although I disagree with his portrayal of how that all went down and what the end results were, cudos to him for at least stepping up to the plate like a champ and taking a swing.

Any bets if Bill with touch that hot potato, out of which he spent several months in exile after the whole sham blew up in his face? So far not so much.

Aragorn
22nd September 2018, 13:07
I missed a lot of these personalities.

Well, in that case, allow me to give you a brief description of each of them. :p

James Corey "GoodETxSG" Goode

Claims to be a whistleblower from within the alleged Secret Space Program. Was supposedly sent out as an intuitive empath to interface with something called the Sphere Being Alliance, an interstellar (and possibly intergalactic) conglomerate of various alien entities — among whom the alleged Blue Avians — who, together with the Secret Space Program, were fighting against an unholy alliance of a breakaway civilization with interstellar capabilities started by the Nazis and their ideological descendants on the one hand, and the Draco reptilians and their serfs, the mantis beings, on the other hand.

Supposedly, all of that is still going on as we speak. Corey claims that he is still regularly being picked up in a shuttle and taken to something called the Lunar Operations Command, or sometimes even farther away, into a pocket of isolated spacetime — somewhere near Jupiter, I believe.

Emery Smith

I am somewhat less familiar with his narrative, but as I understand it, it would be somewhat similar to that of Corey Goode. I don't know who borrowed from whom.

Simon Parkes

Claims that he has been in virtually perpetual contact with several alien species since he was a toddler. Allegedly, his soul is one third human, one third of something he calls "mantids", and one third Draco reptilian. A high-ranking (male) "mantid" introduced himself to him as "his mother", and supposedly Anu, the king of the Draco reptilians, is "his father". And then there are the Shadow Beings he interacts with, of whom he claims that they are Jinn. And here and there he will also encounter the typical alien greys, whom he describes as an artificial species created by the "mantids".

Parkes also claims that he was the Biblical Adam in one of his previous lives — and that he and his wife Eve led their people out of Eden, which would roughly have been where Brazil is today — as well as that he was King Solomon. He offers soul reading sessions via Skype for a not inconsiderable amount of money, and he has been outed as (1) a ripoff, (2) a pervert and (3) a textbook psychopath. He's also involved with black magic, although he has stated that he stems from — and I quote — "a non-satanic Illuminati branch". He also claims that his biological mother and grandfather were MI6 operatives.

When he was being discussed on a members-only thread here at The One Truth in March and April 2015, some of his groupies signed up here and copied back some of the posts to him, with as a result that he threatened to sue both Malc and myself as individuals — I wasn't even a staff member yet at the time. He also threatened several of the women whom he had lured into (real or virtual) sex with him. His excuse was always the same, i.e. they had been his wife when he was King Solomon — who is said to have had 700 wives and 300 concubines — so "it was okay."

Shane "The Ruiner" Bales

A former Project Avalon moderator who was a member here — and he's still a member at Project Avalon — but did not post here very often. He had studied various of the so-called whistleblowers and witnesses — including Corey Goode and Simon Parkes — and then spun his own "Illuminati insider" story around their claims via an external blog, thereby discrediting Corey Goode as a fraud.

Among other things, Shane claimed that he was an escapee from the Illuminati, that he (and not Simon Parkes) was the son of Anu, the great white king of the Draco reptilians, that he has interacted with alien giants buried in mounds here on Earth, that he has taught Vladimir Putin how to use telepathy on board of a spaceship when Shane himself was only 13 years old, and that he has interacted with 1'000-year-old vampires within the Illuminati. And there's more where that all came from.

Shane's blog was discovered by a couple of female members of The One Truth at the time, and they began reproducing his blog here on a dedicated thread, where they developed a genuine cult around The Ruiner. Given that Corey Goode was a member here at the time and that Shane had declared Corey a fraud, this cult following started attacking Corey at every possible opportunity, thereby repeatedly and defiantly stepping all over the Forum Rules (https://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1).

Eventually, after having almost destroyed The One Truth, they migrated en masse to Eye-Rise, which under their reign became a kind of "Church of the Ruiner". Things grew sour between Kathy, who owns Eye-Rise, and Ria, who was one of Shane's High Priestesses and who also happened to be an administrator at Eye-Rise. Eventually, the cult following did at Eye-Rise what they had nearly succeeded in doing here at The One Truth, i.e. they virtually destroyed it — thereby deleting almost half of all threads before Kathy could stop them — and then they migrated again to yet another forum, leaving Kathy to clean up her forum all by herself.

Shane himself has in the meantime also become somewhat of a celebrity. He has been on various podcasts and radio shows. He was interviewed by (among others) Kerry Cassidy. He has absolutely no remorse about what he started, nor about the shameless way in which he plagiarized other "alt community celebrities". He even managed to throw in a few viciously false allegations at yours truly before he requested his retirement from The One Truth.

Inelia Benz

Appeared all out of nowhere, supposedly because she is a non-human being sent by the universe itself. In an interview with Bill Ryan, she stated that she was specifically sent to find him. She allegedly has telekinetic powers. She and Bill Ryan were lovers for a while, until she decided to move on again.

Stephen Hodges — see farther down — exposed her as a former member of the Church of Scientology.

Supposedly a hitman/troubleshooter of some sorts for the Illuminati. Was interviewed by Bill Ryan, and in the interview, Hodges clearly stated that he was aligned with "a fascist group". Once invited by Bill Ryan to join up at Project Avalon, Hodges started causing a schism among the members there, and then eventually left Project Avalon, taking half of the members with him in the process.

Shortly after I myself had joined up here at The One Truth, Hodges joined up here as well in order to threaten myself and several other individuals, among whom Corey. I reported it to Malc, and Malc banned both Hodges and his girlfriend Rhiannon, who had also joined up here together with him.

Hodges and his girlfriend ran the inPHInet forum for a while, which he had managed to steal out of the hands of its founder, Rose. Rose has in the meantime regained control of her forum and deleted all of Hodges' posts, but it was clear to anyone at the time that Hodges is a psychotic narcissist, and that he actually prides himself in that. He gets off on intimidating people.

Captain Mark Richards

Was allegedly involved in the alleged Battle of Dulce — a secret battle between the US military and tall grey aliens who had an underground base here on Earth. Was then just as allegedly framed for a murder he hadn't committed and sentenced to life imprisonment or some such. Kerry Cassidy has so far interviewed him three or four times in prison.

Meanwhile it has come to light that Richards did most certainly commit a premeditated murder, and that he had two accomplices. According to witnesses — including the accomplices themselves — he's also afflicted with severe megalomania.

A story that's somewhat similar to that of Corey Goode, but with a different setting. He was supposedly a US Marine supersoldier, sent to Mars to fight reptilian beings — some were Draco, others were more raptor-like. Got his head shot off a couple of times, but it was refitted to a cloned body. Was then age-regressed in the same way as what Corey claims, so that he did 20 years of service on Mars without missing a moment here on Earth in his current body and lifetime.

Solaris Blueraven

I don't remember too much of her story anymore. Kerry Cassidy did an interview with her. What I do remember is that she claims that Neil Peart — the drummer of the progressive rock band Rush (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)) — would actually be a CIA agent. I also seem to remember — but don't pin me down on it — that she herself would also be a kind of supersoldier, or at any rate that she was genetically modified.

She's most likely schizophrenic and/or on drugs.

Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes

Wrote a few books with supposedly channeled material that contradicts the Wingmakers material, although she states that it is "a download", rather than channeling. Claims that she was in Atlantis. Also changes her name all the time and surrounds herself with a small cult following.

Her material is quite convoluted, but then again, if she's not actually channeling and she made it all up, then she certainly had the time for doing so. Corey Goode's story, Randy Cramer's story, Shane Bales' story and Simon Parkes' story are also quite convoluted, and they've managed to come up with their narratives in less time than this woman has had.

Andrew Basiago

Claims that as a young boy, he was part of a time-traveling experiment by the CIA, based upon technology invented by Nikola Tesla. Supposedly his father was a CIA agent, and Donald Rumsfeld was involved, as were Barack Obama, Steven Greer and a few others. As part of the experiment, he was also sent to Mars, where he could survive without a spacesuit, although he did have to wear a breathing mask because the air is a lot thinner.

He also claims that there are various lifeforms on Mars, some indigenous and some as leftovers from genetic experiments, among which a type of dinosaur and a creature that was half man and half caterpillar. He also prides himself that he's the one who discovered life on Mars.

The explanation among most critics has long been that he's a MILAB whose mind has been messed with, but schizophrenia is most likely a far more accurate description.

Laura Eisenhower

Allegedly she is the granddaughter of former US president Eisenhower. Similar claims to those of Andrew Basiago. She's also good at coming up with woo-woo stories that nobody really understands.

Oscar "Billy" Meier

A one-armed Swiss national and former adventurer who claims that he has been in virtually perpetual contact — face to face, in the flesh — with Pleiadeans since the 1960s. He refers to them as "Plejaren". He has produced countless photographs and video footage of their ships and of the people themselves. Some of those photos and some of the footage do look credible, but he has already been exposed on account of falsifying at least some of the photos and footage.

He also claims that he's the reincarnation of Jesus, and that he met himself as Jesus when traveling to the past with the Plejaren. He has also produced some dubious photographs from the time of the dinosaurs.

Alex Collier

Claims that he has for decades already been in contact with 5th-density Andromedans, whom he describes as smaller than humans, human-like in their appearance, bald, and having three genders — male, female and androgynous.

Billy Meier's American contact person and narrative promoter, Michael Horn, claims that he knew Alex Collier before under a different name, and that it was Collier who led Horn onto the material of Billy Meier.

Retired US Air Force officer with the rank of Captain. Claims that he was part of what used to be called Majestic-12 or MJ-12 — allegedly, they've changed the name now because there are now more than 12 people involved — and that he was tasked with, for only a brief time, providing disclosure. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did several interviews with both him and his girlfriend, and he also did a workshop at the Exopolitics conference in Barcelona, where he got into a confrontation with David Wilcock on the subject of vaccines.

According to "Burisch", the aliens found at Roswell were time travelers from 24'000 years into the future, accompanied by another time traveler from (I believe) 56'000 years into the future. They are essentially future humans, but they no longer look like us, and they look much more like the Asgard of "Stargate: SG-1". It's a very convoluted story that has to do with a choice between two parallel timelines, which one group wants to solidify and another group wants to prevent. It also involves a device for looking into either the past or the future, called "Project Looking Glass".

"Burisch"'s body language betrays that he is lying and that he is putting on a show. He's not just acting but overacting, and he's enjoying it.

Strange character, that one. He works for the Australian intelligence agency. He was one of the whistleblowers for both Bill Ryan and David Wilcock, but Bill Ryan has distanced himself from Burns now. According to one of our members who met him in the flesh, this guy has been augmented somehow. He's got special abilities.

Corey Goode claims that he knows him as well, and he sent me a photo of Burns, back when Corey and I were still friends.

Supposedly a supersoldier, with a shamelessly fascist ideology. Claims that he was used in a homosexual prostitution sting by the Illuminati for the purpose of extortion.

He's actually a coldblooded psychopath, and he's currently spending time in prison for murder.

Phil Schneider

Claimed that he was hired by the US government to drill a mining shaft (or something of the likes), and that while doing so, he stumbled upon an underground cavity in which there were tall grey aliens. Schneider then supposedly drew his pistol and shot one of the aliens — he never said why — and while falling to the ground mortally wounded, the alien made a strange circular movement in front of his chest, which discharged a high-voltage current at Schneider that almost toasted him and burned off two of his fingers. Schneider also claimed that a Green Beret saved his life by pulling him out, and that many other Green Berets died that day during the confrontation with the aliens.

Schneider committed suicide, but all sorts of rumors and hyperbole were going round in the so-called alternative community, from how Schneider's ex-wife had allegedly stated that the body was not that of her ex-husband, to how he had been strangled with a piano string that was still hanging around his neck while he was sitting there dead on the couch in his home, and more of that sort of gossip.

As I stated higher up already, Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies.

I certainly watched several Project Camelot videos. It's been a while.

I think I've watched most of the videos that Bill and Kerry did together, and I've watched some of the videos that Kerry did alone, but at some point she was coming up with the craziest "witnesses", and the sound quality of her videos was so bad that you couldn't even make out what was being spoken about, so I stopped monitoring her stuff.

I've also watched some of the videos that Bill Ryan did without Kerry, but there haven't been too many of those.

I didn't find any heroes. But that may be because I wasn't looking for one.

The heroes are us, imo, as we struggle to figure out what's going on and how to make the world a better place.

Exactly. But some people will always need their heroes. That's why so many people are still getting fanatic over sports teams, political parties and religious figures. ;)

Chris
22nd September 2018, 13:43
Thanks Aragorn. That is a very comprehensive list. It begs the question: Are there any credible whistleblowers at all?

I used to think Dr Steven Greer may be at last somewhat credible, now I'm less sure. In fact, do we know anyone at all, who can credibly claim to have met an alien face-to-face, in the flesh? I'm starting to think that we have not been visited by aliens at all, ever. All of it is just a product of the human imagination. It is not something I say lightly, but I'm really a show-me-the-evidence-or-shut-up kind of guy, despite my own adventures with channelling. There must be a billion people on the planet now with a smartphone camera on their person 24-7. If anyone ever meets any sort of unusual creature, flying craft or anything of that sort, taking a couple of good quality photos or even videos should not be a problem. Yet, as far as I can tell, no credible evidence has been produced by anyone so far for any of the above claims. Are mainstream scientists, journalists, etc... right to be sceptical and write this whole phenomenon off as mumbo-jumbo?

Emil El Zapato
22nd September 2018, 13:55
Bill Ryan has just posted an interesting thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104347-Our-Need-for-Heroes) over at Project Avalon. And I can't say that I disagree with him. :hmm:

What's also interesting are the revelations about the late Phil Schneider (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104340-Phil-Schneider-s-FBI-Encounter-Declassified-9-18-2018), which Bill links to in his post. For those not patient enough to read through the whole Phil Schneider thing, Phil's epic battle with the tall grey aliens — at Dulce, was it? — whereby the aliens fired some kind of electric weapon at him that fried him and cost him two of his fingers was a complete fabrication of his delusional mind.

Phil Schneider was a clinically diagnosed suicidal schizophrenic, and it was he himself who amputated his own two fingers. He was also running around with a piece of raw uranium in his pocket — you know, that sample of supposedly alien material that he brought with him to his lectures and that he let people handle and take a very close look at? He was under investigation from the FBI because he reportedly had over 27 kg (60 lbs) of the stuff in his possession.

Just goes to show that everything that's being accepted with a knee-jerk by the so-called alternative community is to be taken with a huge spoonful of salt, if not with a whole bucket. I mean, how many of these characters have we seen rising to fame by now and then falling off their horse again one by one?

Corey Goode
Emery Smith
Simon Parkes
Shane "The Ruiner" Bales
Inelia Benz
Captain Mark Richards
Solaris Blueraven
Anna "Ashayana Deane"/"E'asha Ashayana" Hayes (also known as Diane Tigue)
Andrew Basiago
Laura Eisenhower
Billy Meier
Alex Collier
Phil Schneider

The list goes on and on. And a great number of those individuals were brought to the community's attention by either Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Others by Michael Salla, Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre and David Wilcock. And let's not even get into the huge number of idiots and hoaxers with a YouTube channel. SecureTeam10, ThirdPhaseOfMoon or Prophet Yahweh anyone?

The good news is that Bill Ryan is now distancing himself from a number of these individuals, and at least partly coming to terms with his own role in how a number these characters ended up in the limelight. Kerry Cassidy on the other hand isn't going to let any facts stand in her way. She has just published yet another interview with Simon Parkes, referring to it as "important information" in the description of her video. :rolleyes:

:fpalm:

Billy Meier...I"m not convinced he was kookoo...doesn't he have a lot of 'good' proof?

Emil El Zapato
22nd September 2018, 14:02
A big part of the problem is lack of disclosure...Not knowing the full 'truth' (i.e. evidence) a huge vacuum is created for the imagination to fill. And the crazy and the creative are handy to fill the emptiness.

Chris
22nd September 2018, 14:02
Billy Meier...I"m not convinced he was kookoo...doesn't he have a lot of 'good' proof?

All the photos I've seen are obvious fakes. Unless the plejaieraieiaieaieiains from the pleaiaiaiaeiaides constellation started flying around in stainless steel coffee pots and other assorted bits of 1960s stainless steel crockery. Who knows, maybe they're just prolific recyclers and are trying to save the planet that way. Plus, all those used coffee grounds can power a fusion reactor for light years on the journey back.

Emil El Zapato
22nd September 2018, 14:06
lot of caffeine not going to waste...that's a good thing... :)

Aragorn
22nd September 2018, 14:16
Thanks Aragorn. That is a very comprehensive list. It begs the question: Are there any credible whistleblowers at all?

That's a very good question. Apart from the former US military officers who've come forward with the Disclosure Project and the Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure, there are a couple of credible whistleblowers, but those are usually not very high-profile — see farther down.

I used to think Dr Steven Greer may be at last somewhat credible, now I'm less sure.

Greer has been compromised. He was a reputed trauma surgeon and a married man with four children, but he's a closet homosexual and allegedly also a drug addict. His initial intentions for the Disclosure Project may have been honest, but right now he's only telling what he has been ordered to tell by his handlers.

In fact, do we know anyone at all, who can credibly claim to have met an alien face-to-face, in the flesh?

Well, for myself personally, retired US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone is most likely the real deal. He's a very humble man, not at all interested in stardom. And everything he says sounds rather credible.

I'm starting to think that we have not been visited by aliens at all, ever. All of it is just a product of the human imagination. It is not something I say lightly, but I'm really a show-me-the-evidence-or-shut-up kind of guy, despite my own adventures with channelling.

Well, as it just so happens to be, I have just been talking via email to a dear friend of mine about an hour ago — she is a member here but she hasn't logged on in a long time due to family and other issues — because there is a very real possibility that she has had an abduction experience earlier this year. I also have another friend who herself has not been abducted, but whose younger sister was a contactee when she was a very young child.

So yes, there most certainly are non-terrestrial beings visiting our planet, and some of them are contacting people here, while others are abducting people and conducting experiments upon them. The Betty & Barney Hill case for instance is pretty compelling. And then there's the Travis Walton case.

There must be a billion people on the planet now with a smartphone camera on their person 24-7. If anyone ever meets any sort of unusual creature, flying craft or anything of that sort, taking a couple of good quality photos or even videos should not be a problem. Yet, as far as I can tell, no credible evidence has been produced by anyone so far for any of the above claims. Are mainstream scientists, journalists, etc... right to be sceptical and write this whole phenomenon off as mumbo-jumbo?

Jaime Maussan is a very serious Mexican UFO investigator, and he has already produced quality video evidence, including of an abduction attempt that was filmed by kids who were playing soccer in the street.

It's not all mumbo-jumbo. But the problem is that the lust for sensation, the lust for fame and people's tendency for self-delusion have led to so much misinformation and disinformation going round that getting to the truth is like finding a needle in a haystack. And of course, the US government is keeping its lips tight on account of anything to do with UFOs. But that does not apply to all governments.

The Belgian Air Force for instance was very open about the UFO flap that we had here in the late 1980s. They showed the radar footage from the jets that were sent up to intercept the craft, and they showed it in a presentation on the evening news the very same day, along with the disclaimers regarding what it was not — it was not a hallucination, it was not a projection with a laser beam, it was not a weather phenomenon, it was not a stealth fighter, and so on. Besides, there were thousands of witnesses on the ground who saw the craft, including over 1'000 gendarmes. That's about as official as a UFO report ever gets.

We've also had an official Disclosure Project Witness among our members here — he's retired now — whom we've done an interview with, i.e. Barry King, alias SmokeyJoe1952. He too was a very credible whistleblower, but from the UK, not from the USA. You can find the interview here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8639-The-One-Truth-interviews-Barry-King-Disclosure-Project-Witness).

The phenomenon is real. People's reports of it on the other hand are and must always be subject to scrutiny, especially in this day and age when it's easy to fake something by way of CGI. ;)

Chris
22nd September 2018, 15:51
Well, thanks for the effort, but it's a real bummer. I'm like a Yemeni kid right now who's just opened the fridge door... Not exactly rich pickings in there. And, as far as I'm concerned, no actual bulletproof evidence that would satisfy my scientific / sceptical side. Yeah, I've seen some photos and videos that could be considered UFOs, if you squint really hard, or if you don't, they could be anything. Even those may be craft that have "Made in China" stamped on them somewhere, no indication whatsoever that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

At the very least I would need a photo of an obviously extraterrestrial being to be half-convinced that there is something to this phenomenon. Abductions are certainly interesting, but there's no reason to think ETs are behind it. Demons or other interdimensionals are much more likely in my view.

Aragorn
22nd September 2018, 16:59
Well, thanks for the effort, but it's a real bummer. I'm like a Yemeni kid right now who's just opened the fridge door... Not exactly rich pickings in there. And, as far as I'm concerned, no actual bulletproof evidence that would satisfy my scientific / sceptical side. Yeah, I've seen some photos and videos that could be considered UFOs, if you squint really hard, or if you don't, they could be anything. Even those may be craft that have "Made in China" stamped on them somewhere, no indication whatsoever that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

At the very least I would need a photo of an obviously extraterrestrial being to be half-convinced that there is something to this phenomenon. Abductions are certainly interesting, but there's no reason to think ETs are behind it. Demons or other interdimensionals are much more likely in my view.

Well, first of all, what you call demons and/or interdimensional beings are themselves also only lifeforms, and could thus be considered "aliens" in a way. And secondly, interdimensional beings don't need to abduct people and perform physical experiments on them, because they can access all the information they need from within their hyperdimensional consciousness.

Let's face it, we live in a galaxy with trillions upon trillions of stars, most of which have planets around them. Of those, an estimated 4 billion planets would be very Earth-like and suited to the development of the same kinds of life as we know here on Earth. But that doesn't mean that life couldn't have developed on some of the non-Earth-like planets either. It would merely be a very different kind of life.

But even if we stick to the Earth-like planets, then if intelligent life has developed there with only a meager 10'000 years of a technological head start in relation to us — and 10'000 years is really peanuts at the cosmic scale, because they could just as easily have evolved a million years ahead of us — then it stands to reason that they would be exploring other worlds, just as we ourselves are now doing with our old-fashioned chemical rockets. Only, they would be able to travel non-relativistically, by generating wormholes, by warping spacetime, or by phasing/jumping from one location to another by way of the quantum field.

Those black triangles over Belgium in the 1980s were certainly not demonic. They were very physical, and they were using colored laser beams for communicating among themselves. They did not, however, move relativistically. Their acceleration and deceleration, their erratic right-angle turns and their equally erratic altitude changes — all so as to break free from the weapons radar lock of the F-16s — were not just unbelievable, but they would have instantly killed the occupants and even torn the craft apart at the seams if those things had been moving relativistically. Furthermore, they were absolutely silent. There were no sonic booms.

Ultimately, what you choose to believe is your prerogative, but it doesn't make any sense to believe in demons, gods or whatever other kinds of interdimensional beings, and to then not believe in technologically advanced physical lifeforms. I for one have never seen a UFO, but I consider it highly unlikely that we'd be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe with a 3D-physical body.

Then again on the other hand, the jury's still out on whether humans actually qualify as intelligent lifeforms. :p

Chris
22nd September 2018, 18:59
Well, first of all, what you call demons and/or interdimensional beings are themselves also only lifeforms, and could thus be considered "aliens" in a way. And secondly, interdimensional beings don't need to abduct people and perform physical experiments on them, because they can access all the information they need from within their hyperdimensional consciousness.

Let's face it, we live in a galaxy with trillions upon trillions of stars, most of which have planets around them. Of those, an estimated 4 billion planets would be very Earth-like and suited to the development of the same kinds of life as we know here on Earth. But that doesn't mean that life couldn't have developed on some of the non-Earth-like planets either. It would merely be a very different kind of life.

But even if we stick to the Earth-like planets, then if intelligent life has developed there with only a meager 10'000 years of a technological head start in relation to us — and 10'000 years is really peanuts at the cosmic scale, because they could just as easily have evolved a million years ahead of us — then it stands to reason that they would be exploring other worlds, just as we ourselves are now doing with our old-fashioned chemical rockets. Only, they would be able to travel non-relativistically, by generating wormholes, by warping spacetime, or by phasing/jumping from one location to another by way of the quantum field.

Those black triangles over Belgium in the 1980s were certainly not demonic. They were very physical, and they were using colored laser beams for communicating among themselves. They did not, however, move relativistically. Their acceleration and deceleration, their erratic right-angle turns and their equally erratic altitude changes — all so as to break free from the weapons radar lock of the F-16s — were not just unbelievable, but they would have instantly killed the occupants and even torn the craft apart at the seams if those things had been moving relativistically. Furthermore, they were absolutely silent. There were no sonic booms.

Ultimately, what you choose to believe is your prerogative, but it doesn't make any sense to believe in demons, gods or whatever other kinds of interdimensional beings, and to then not believe in technologically advanced physical lifeforms. I for one have never seen a UFO, but I consider it highly unlikely that we'd be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe with a 3D-physical body.

Then again on the other hand, the jury's still out on whether humans actually qualify as intelligent lifeforms. :p

Well, I'm going to head to crazytown here and throw out my own experiences on this, which has even less evidence to back it up than what we talked about before, but at least it should widen the scope of the discussion.

As you know I've had the ability to remote view and astrally travel for a number of years now. I can see into other dimensions, though I try to avoid it, as it is rarely pleasant. I've seen the dimension the Greys live in. It is dark and bleak, as well as fully technological. It isn't in another location physically, perhaps it would be more accurate to describe it as a parallel realm of sorts. I see it as a nightmare dimension or reality. I believe that essentially, these are the beings known as demons to Christianity and Archons to the Gnostics. They appear to have no souls and are some sort of artificial life form, with no capacity for human emotions or compassion. They may very well be present in other worlds, but the ones that we are beset by, do not come from another physical location, they're from around here. Their craft are probably just for puttering around the solar system, they seem too small and unsophisticated to be capable of interstellar travel. We cannot normally see them, but they can take us into their own reality if needed, which is what I think abductions are. Their dimension is normally hidden to us, but it can be accessed relatively easily with the right methods. Very possibly, that is what occult black magic rituals are doing and there are technological methods to do the same.

As for the black triangles, I think it has been comprehensively proven that those are Lockheed Martin skunkworks classified craft, which came out around the same time as the original F-117, hence the uncanny similarity between the two, especially when viewed from the ground. They rely on a different kind of propulsion system that is not kinetic in nature, so they can easily zig-zag around the sky in apparent defiance of the laws of phsyics. I think the evidence on these being earth craft is pretty solid.

Fred Steeves
22nd September 2018, 22:20
Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO. What's interesting to me though is that the roots of the ever ongoing, nothing ever really happens disclosure movement, was initiated by one Laurence Rockefeller back in 1993. He was courting the Clintons, juicy stuff there.

Just a mere couple of months later Greer hits the scene with the by now well patterned splash, and he doesn't deny being helped along by Rockefeller influence.

Another funny thing is that Laurence was in at the beginning of the crop circle thing as well.

Bread crumbs, or incidentals?

Shadowself
22nd September 2018, 22:36
Wanna hear something funny Fred?

When I went to the emergency room when I had my heart attack it happened to be the same ER that Greer worked in. I live in the same county as he grew up in. I live not far from where he had his first contact.

Later they (friends I worked with) told me it's a good thing everything turned out okay...most people die that go into that ER... :shocked:

Emil El Zapato
22nd September 2018, 22:43
I suspect what they meant was that people that fit your demographic often die...defeated the odds you did...my stepmother did the same...and my ex to a lesser degree...brain aneurysm...

My stepmother died last year at the age of 94...beyotchin' at my dad to the very end. :)

What else that is interesting when I first saw him in videos, I thought I knew him. I had gone to school with a couple of brothers named Greer that looked very much like him...so I couldn't decide for a good while until I heard more of his biography....

Not to mention the Steve Greer I knew was more like 5'5" in high school, not 6'5" ... :)

Maggie
22nd September 2018, 23:06
Any people who "need" to make a living through sharing their "meetings with the remarkable" are IMO almost REQUIRED to begin/continue lying about their relationships IMO. When was the last time you were tempted to pay to hear the following:

" I was sitting at home when I had a sudden imaginary conversation with (fill in the black) and nothing happened except i felt good but afterwards, I was inspired by the sense of comaraderie with (fill in the blank). I felt as if many unspoken concerns were gone and that encouraged me to go back to school and learn how to fix washing machines."

You WOULD NOT but IMO the real connection with our "star family, guides, the wisdom lineages" or whatever will be fruitful to us most often IF we meet in this mundane, inconspicuous and actually "personal" way. Anyone who claims extravagant and dramatic meetings may well be meeting mental illness OR if very psychically unstable, maybe a trickster or are simply LIARS!!!.

I think I am qualified to say this as I grew up with a psychically unstable person who was compelled to make up extremely extravagant claims which others did not share but which she seemed she believed. I was not able to tease out what part was a sheer lie and what she really believed. I was unable to tell if she was communicating with "real" (invisible to me) beings or totally insane.

She was dependent on her special status with those she wanted to impress. I know that her "gifts" if they were that and not just high intelligence turned in a certain way failed to help her. It was very sad but as her looks faded and her paranoia increased, she was unable to self motivate to take self care. She was eventually in a nursing home in a wheelchair and died alone except for the nurses.
IF my mother was born later, she might have been on the circuit because She was a great reader of the esoteric and was able to carry on very interesting conversations. She was also very attractive and charming but manipulative and mean. I learned a lot being her daughter in direct ways and indirectly about how narcissists end up.

she had one indisputable fact that would have been in her favor. My mother literally had alien eyes. They were bright yellow and no one that I ever heard about had the same kind of eye color.

It is NOT just ouija boards that open us up to the lying and manipulative goonies. It is needing to perform in any way or shape or form.
IMO the real deal HERO is living the life. The hardest heroic endeavor IMO "here" is learning simply to be a grounded and happy and boringly contributing being.

Emil El Zapato
22nd September 2018, 23:43
wow and jeesh at the same time...

Aragorn
23rd September 2018, 06:32
Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO.

Well, I agree, and in itself, Greer's sexual orientation was never part of my argumentation. But as it just so happens to be, Greer is a narcissist, and as such, his public image is of crucial importance to him. Just look at the interview below that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did with him at the Exopolitics conference in Barcelona, where Greer was playing out his ego against Bill and Kerry.

Like I said, Greer was a respected trauma surgeon at the time, and he was a married man with four children. But being a closet homosexual, he had an ad up at a gay contact website under the name "DC Muscle Wolf" — a gay Project Avalon member who had himself also visited that contact website posted about this at Project Avalon a few years ago — and as such, Greer secretly had many sexual encounters with men in hotel rooms. So far so good, it's his life and he's free to do with it as he pleases.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier, so it's not unthinkable that the interviewer in question was the one who planted the camera. Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Richard Dolan, Jack Burns and the female The One Truth member whom I have referred to higher up as someone who had met Jack Burns in the flesh, are all aware of this.

It was Bill and Kerry, even, who showed the hidden camera footage of Greer to the female The One Truth member whom I have already mentioned a few times now. This was of course long before this woman would become a member here, because she joined up here at The One Truth together with myself in March 2015 — we were friends at the time, and I had informed her that I was about to get banned from Project Avalon and that I was signing up here. She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the Exopolitics conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.

Whether Steven Greer is now controlled by the CIA, by the ASIO — whom Jack Burns works for — or by Laurence Rockefeller, I don't know. He could be controlled by all of them at the same time. He is either way only to be trusted on account of the worn-out stereotypes of UFO folklore, i.e. that all ETs are friendly and that any and all alien abductions are always the work of the military, blah blah blah. And that is one of the things that got him into trouble with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy during their interview of him in Barcelona.

Bill and Kerry were adamant that not all ETs have our best interests at heart — a vantage that I personally tend to agree with — which Greer vehemently denied, while in the same breath also protesting to the fact that Bill and Kerry were doing more than ask him simple questions while their camera was rolling. He had obviously hoped that Bill and Kerry were only going to put him in the spotlight and flatter his ego, because he's well aware and very fond of his celebrity status.

A narcissist's self-love is exactly the kind of weakness that The Powers That Be™ love to exploit, because it works every time. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

Dreamtimer
23rd September 2018, 12:42
Clifford Stone was on Fade to Black this month. I saw the interview on Information Machine (http://information-machine.blogspot.com). I'll have a listen.

What does Laurence want? Are they still planning a fake invasion/encounter?

OMG, Brook. What a thing to hear. You've got some powers watching over you.

I recently posted about seeing a star in the sky which brightened, faded, disappeared, reappeared, and then moved off before fading away again. It was not a meteor. It was not any kind of aircraft. It was not a satellite.

What was it? Don't know. Extraterrestrial? Maybe, maybe not.

A narcissist's self-love is exactly the kind of weakness that The Powers That Be™ love to exploit, because it works every time.

We're in big trouble on account of this. Our leader is very vulnerable.

Dreamtimer
23rd September 2018, 14:27
I was looking at Jimmy Church's site and his latest is open phones with Corey Goode. I almost think it would be fun to listen to just to hear the calls and his responses, but I don't think I can really listen to hours with Corey.

Aragorn
23rd September 2018, 14:34
I was looking at Jimmy Church's site and his latest is open phones with Corey Goode. I almost think it would be fun to listen to just to hear the calls and his responses, but I don't think I can really listen to hours with Corey.

Yes, he's just as "Hard" to "Listen" to as he was to "Read" while he was a "Member" here. :ttr:

Emil El Zapato
23rd September 2018, 14:56
Well, I agree, and in itself, Greer's sexual orientation was never part of my argumentation. But as it just so happens to be, Greer is a narcissist, and as such, his public image is of crucial importance to him. Just look at the interview below that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy did with him at the Project Camelot "Awake & Aware" conference in Barcelona, where Greer was playing out his ego against Bill and Kerry.

Like I said, Greer was a respected trauma surgeon at the time, and he was a married man with four children. But being a closet homosexual, he had an ad up at a gay contact website under the name "DC Muscle Wolf" — a gay Project Avalon member who had himself also visited that contact website posted about this at Project Avalon a few years ago — and as such, Greer secretly had many sexual encounters with men in hotel rooms. So far so good, it's his life and he's free to do with it as he pleases.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier, so it's not unthinkable that the interviewer in question was the one who planted the camera. Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock, Bob Dean, Richard Dolan, Jack Burns and the female The One Truth member whom I have referred to higher up as someone who had met Jack Burns in the flesh, are all aware of this.

It was Bill and Kerry, even, who showed the hidden camera footage of Greer to the female The One Truth member whom I have already mentioned a few times now. This was of course long before this woman would become a member here, because she joined up here at The One Truth together with myself in March 2015 — we were friends at the time, and I had informed her that I was about to get banned from Project Avalon and that I was signing up here. She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the "Awake & Aware" conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.

Whether Steven Greer is now controlled by the CIA, by the ASIO — whom Jack Burns works for — or by Laurence Rockefeller, I don't know. He could be controlled by all of them at the same time. He is either way only to be trusted on account of the worn-out stereotypes of UFO folklore, i.e. that all ETs are friendly and that any and all alien abductions are always the work of the military, blah blah blah. And that is one of the things that got him into trouble with Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy during their interview of him in Barcelona.

Bill and Kerry were adamant that not all ETs have our best interests at heart — a vantage that I personally tend to agree with — which Greer vehemently denied, while in the same breath also protesting to the fact that Bill and Kerry were doing more than ask him simple questions while their camera was rolling. He had obviously hoped that Bill and Kerry were only going to put him in the spotlight and flatter his ego, because he's well aware and very fond of his celebrity status.

A narcissist's self-love is exactly the kind of weakness that The Powers That Be™ love to exploit, because it works every time. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

yeah, i saw this video once upon time and was dismayed that the 'celebs' were not getting along. Admittedly, Greer comes across as a real jackass at times...but he always seemed very professional at the same time. To be honest, way back when he started talking about 'levitating' when he was a youngster the red flags starting popping up.

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2018, 15:20
Any people who "need" to make a living through sharing their "meetings with the remarkable" are IMO almost REQUIRED to begin/continue lying about their relationships IMO. When was the last time you were tempted to pay to hear the following:

" I was sitting at home when I had a sudden imaginary conversation with (fill in the black) and nothing happened except i felt good but afterwards, I was inspired by the sense of comaraderie with (fill in the blank). I felt as if many unspoken concerns were gone and that encouraged me to go back to school and learn how to fix washing machines."

You WOULD NOT but IMO the real connection with our "star family, guides, the wisdom lineages" or whatever will be fruitful to us most often IF we meet in this mundane, inconspicuous and actually "personal" way. Anyone who claims extravagant and dramatic meetings may well be meeting mental illness OR if very psychically unstable, maybe a trickster or are simply LIARS!!!.

Fixing washing machines, nice subtle injection of humor into the mix! Maggie I couldn't agree more, and, btw, I always enjoy your speaking from the heart.

Not to say that these meetings and/or don't take place, because I think they likely do, but not so much in the ridiculous, mega dramatic manner in which we in this bizarre little corner of the internet have become accustomed to.

IMO the real deal HERO is living the life. The hardest heroic endeavor IMO "here" is learning simply to be a grounded and happy and boringly contributing being.

Right. And don't bother telling me about it, demonstrate it year after boring year.

Funny thing about Steven Greer, and btw I couldn't give two shits about his sex life, whatever he does in that realm is his business only IMO.

But then the spooks found out about Greer's habit, and they set him up with a hidden camera in his hotel room — the very same hotel room as where he had been interviewed earlier,

Okay I gotchya, the blackmail thing. It's not uncommon for people to have personal things going on in their lives that they might not want getting out there. But, now that the jig is up and the train's done left the station, what's his incentive to keeping on being compromised if thus was indeed the case? To me, the narcissist angle is the more appropriate avenue to look down.

I suspect that Jack Burns was the one who had set Greer up, given that Burns works for the Australian spooks and has tried — successfully or not — to recruit Kerry Cassidy. Burns and Kerry were sleeping together around the time of the "Awake & Aware" conference, which is why Burns was present in the audience and during the dinner party of said conference. Although Burns had been a Project Camelot whistleblower — referred to by Bill Ryan as "Jake Simpson" at the time — Bill wasn't happy with his presence at the Barcelona conference. He even wrote at Project Avalon a while ago that he had gotten into — and I quote — "a toe-to-toe altercation" with Burns at the conference.

Now this, IMO, is getting back on track to where the rubber meets the road on this particular subject. There are more spooky types mingling throughout not only this entire alt community for various reasons, but *especially* the ufo domain of it, than you can shake a stick at. And Bill has been smack dab in the thick of it all through the ufo email group of heavy hitters he was introduced to through Victor Martinez of Serpo fame back in the day.

The ufo community is rotten to it's core. Not the well meaning people involved, same as well meaning but naïve people unknowingly involved in a Project, but it's the whole overall skeleton of the thing that is rotten. No true revealings, nor heroes, will EVER come from it.

This also happens to project into mundane daily life as well, but it's even more murky, and also off topic.

She herself has also been a Project Avalon moderator in two separate periods — in both iterations of the Project Avalon forum — and she happens to be a member of a very real Illuminati family. I will even tell you her name (in private) if you want to know.

I'll take you up on that one. :)

Dreamtimer
23rd September 2018, 16:08
I'm pretty sure I know whom you speak of, Aragorn. She discussed some interesting art her father had procured among other things.

Aragorn
23rd September 2018, 16:16
I'm pretty sure I know whom you speak of, Aragorn. She discussed some interesting art her father had procured among other things.

Yes, that's the one. :)

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2018, 17:19

That's interesting. Reminds me of the Picasso painting Bill's father (who did work for MI btw) procured in Ghana by doing a favor for some "rich man" in 1959 iirc, which was then passed down to Bill, who subsequently sold it through art dealer Emile Wolf but a dispute surrounding it arose. The resulting court ruling is supposedly the reason he is still trapped down in Ecuador.

What is it with the art?

palooka's revenge
23rd September 2018, 19:46
What is it with the art?

i highly suspect it has to do with the state the energy that it is, is in. ask the witches. they can read those kind of tea leaves. but if one answers, run like hell unless it's someone U have absolute, total trust in!! it's only the ones with a not-so-living agenda that will answer...

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2018, 21:16
i highly suspect it has to do with the state the energy that it is, is in. ask the witches. they can read those kind of tea leaves. but if one answers, run like hell unless it's someone U have absolute, total trust in!! it's only the ones with a not-so-living agenda that will answer...

On the one hand I think I see where you're coming from, but on the other it's rather ambiguous. Care to clarify just a tad?

palooka's revenge
23rd September 2018, 23:24
On the one hand I think I see where you're coming from, but on the other it's rather ambiguous. Care to clarify just a tad?

I'll try. But I want to preface by saying there are a whole lotta factors involved and there's no way to include it all. Plus, in the land of quantum physics me just writing about it and U reading this can have an affect, yes? So we're dealing with some really deep stuff here and it is ambiguous, almost by definition.

So if yer lookin' for something U can run down and tie a string around it yer not gonna find it in what's about to follow here...

Think of that painting. What was Picasso's state of energy relative to it when he thought about it? When he painted it? What's the painting of? That's all part of its history including everything that's happened since. Where did it hung? Who all owed it? What was their purpose in owning it? Who may have coveted it? For what purpose? How and why did the rich man acquire it? What was the nature of the favor BR's dad did? What were he and the rich man aligned on that made the change of hands possible? What's the dispute about? And so on.

We know stuff is energy, yes? U, me, that tree over there. Those rocks, the screens we're both looking at. That painting hanging on the wall. It's not static. Lots of factors in play will have influence on the energetic state at any given time. Which is to say the underlying energetic dynamics. What I'm talkin' bout here is both physical and what we call metaphysical factors. Classical science, including quantum, looks at the physics – the measurable, physical aspects. But they mostly missing out on the metaphysical influences. Witches are aware of this so they can factor that in so they see/feel a dif picture and know it can be influenced.

We could say there's a big fat gap between the physical and the metaphysical. That, in itself has an influence. Things would be dif if that gap weren't there. Witches might not call it that but they know it exists and they know this too can often be manipulated. This could be toward a loving end or a not so loving end. The bottom line is witches are one up on most so to speak because they are aware of these deeper layers of the cake where the energy dynamics are in play and exert great influence on what manifests into the physical plane.

Typically, most “stuff” is neither good nor bad. It just is. What might be done to influence on those deeper layers is what can make something “good” or “bad”. Witches, empaths, and so on can use their gifts to discern. This is power my friend.

Right here on TOT is another example. Some really amazing conversations going on here about how U operates, how manifestation happens, and so on. Ie, Brook's thread on wave interactions and how she's connecting dots toward an intent and desire to live, to healing her cancer. That discussion about 432/440 is another example. From my seat over here I see open minds having these discussions despite the fact that all of us are dealing with our belief systems. Intent to KNOW is a factor here. And the bottom line is, we CAN KNOW.

I'm not nearly in the same league as Brook and Aragorn for example, and some others when it comes to science and specifically physics. But I know Brooke is on to something. And I know Aragorn is one up on most when it comes to understanding original causality.

How do I know? I can feel it!!

Hope this helps...

Shadowself
24th September 2018, 13:00
Somewhere along the line some folks figured out they became famous and got attention (sometimes much needed for that person) when stories such as these so called "heros" professed. The audience that gives them the most attention literally genuflect and praise as brave and selfless! What a joke. They are all out to sell something these days. Mostly tickets to their shows....others now are selling vitamins! That would be this Emery Smith dude. He is the worst of all. His past behavior is that of a criminal! Yet some of the mindless out there are showering him with praise!

Go figure!

As for the reality of the paranormal and alien factor...it's real...but I'd be careful to say you could find it anymore within the so called "alternative media" which has turned into a virtual circus of clowns! Some of those clowns seriously belong in jail and in the case of Kerry's new blowhard....already are!

Dreamtimer
24th September 2018, 13:13
I watched John Oliver's profile of Alex Jones. And what stood out to me was that a full quarter of his time on air is spent marketing his products.

Fred Steeves
24th September 2018, 13:38
I keep thinking about that art "coincidence", and am now beginning to wonder if works of art may be a form of currency in certain circles.

Dreamtimer
25th September 2018, 03:02
Collectors get obsessed with things. Makes sense, Fred.

There’s a lot of fake art out there. It’s a boost to status to have something rare and desirable.

Aragorn
25th September 2018, 09:41

There’s a lot of fake art out there. It’s a boost to status to have something rare and desirable.

And artworks don't lose their value the way currencies, shares or bonds do. ;)

Fred Steeves
26th September 2018, 14:57

Except a fake seems to to have been the case here, thus the California court ruling.

Anyway, getting more back to Aragorn's original post, why IS there so much fuckery going on in this relatively very small community? Why ARE the spooky types not only so interested in it, but also permeate it through people in positions of influence.

Now I'm not about to be so foolish as to go running around seeing an agent behind every tree, but I think a lot of this shite, is facilitated in much the same manner as mainstream media/propaganda. Think "Project Mockingbird".

The CIA uses mainstream media as a social control mechanism, and I'll bet you a dollar the same is true of alternative media, not the details, but the overall memes and narratives. IMO, anyone in forum world for instance who is looking at the vast array of claims and information constantly swirling around us, without also having one eye on this very distinct possibility, is a victim of mind control no less so than one who depends on the t.v. talking heads for information about the world around them.

Dreamtimer
26th September 2018, 15:09
Revolutions would start in the alternative community. It has divorced itself from the mainstream. If the CIA is screwing with this community it has a reason. One would be it can't be reached via the mainstream. Two would be my opening point. They need to keep their finger on the pulse of the community which births new waves.

Breitbart was alternative and it made it all the way to the White House. Intelligence certainly wants to be inside those workings, I would think.

Dumpster Diver
26th September 2018, 20:42
I suspect what they meant was that people that fit your demographic often die...defeated the odds you did...my stepmother did the same...and my ex to a lesser degree...brain aneurysm...

My stepmother died last year at the age of 94...beyotchin' at my dad to the very end. :)

What else that is interesting when I first saw him in videos, I thought I knew him. I had gone to school with a couple of brothers named Greer that looked very much like him...so I couldn't decide for a good while until I heard more of his biography....

Not to mention the Steve Greer I knew was more like 5'5" in high school, not 6'5" ... :)

Believe it or not, according to the records my folks kept, I grew 11” in one year after I had my tonsils out. I was 13 at the time. So, IMO, it “could” be the same guy.

Dumpster Diver
26th September 2018, 21:02
Except a fake seems to to have been the case here, thus the California court ruling.

Anyway, getting more back to Aragorn's original post, why IS there so much fuckery going on in this relatively very small community? Why ARE the spooky types not only so interested in it, but also permeate it through people in positions of influence.

Now I'm not about to be so foolish as to go running around seeing an agent behind every tree, but I think a lot of this shite, is facilitated in much the same manner as mainstream media/propaganda. Think "Project Mockingbird".

The CIA uses mainstream media as a social control mechanism, and I'll bet you a dollar the same is true of alternative media, not the details, but the overall memes and narratives. IMO, anyone in forum world for instance who is looking at the vast array of claims and information constantly swirling around us, without also having one eye on this very distinct possibility, is a victim of mind control no less so than one who depends on the t.v. talking heads for information about the world around them.

If you think in terms of a military operation, you want to poke out the eyes of things/people who can “see you” or negate/eliminate folks with knowledge about you. In this case, folks who are in the “alternate world” are your biggest threat. The steaming masses are not a threat, they are just getting along trying to manage their difficult lives. YOU are because of what you know, and that could change a lot of other folks given the right circumstances.

Chris
26th September 2018, 21:13
If you think in terms of a military operation, you want to poke out the eyes of things/people who can “see you” or negate/eliminate folks with knowledge about you. In this case, folks who are in the “alternate world” are your biggest threat. The steaming masses are not a threat, they are just getting along trying to manage their difficult lives. YOU are because of what you know, and that could change a lot of other folks given the right circumstances.

That is an excellent point. The biggest advantage they have is that at least at the very top, they actually know what's going on. We, as in people who are interested in alternative information, will sometimes hit upon the truth, even if by accident and that is seen as a threat. Ignorance of the masses is the greatest weapon the hidden controllers have and anyone who threatens that ignorance will be targeted. On the other hand, those spreading disinformation are valuable assets, even if they're just useful idiots.

Emil El Zapato
27th September 2018, 00:45
Believe it or not, according to the records my folks kept, I grew 11” in one year after I had my tonsils out. I was 13 at the time. So, IMO, it “could” be the same guy.

I have to admit, I never really thought about that...too much... :)

I did see one former schoolmate on TV...

He was like an animal biologist or some such thing... He was studying animal mutilation... Wilbur Harkins was his name...

Fred Steeves
27th September 2018, 10:35
The alternative media IS a place where a revolution would start, but I'm not so sure revolution is even possible any more, much beyond the individual anyway.

This medium has become so fractured and derailed from any true meaning. It's very difficult to see all the different tribes banding together for any useful purpose, and even if it were somehow managed, the infiltration of provocateur types flooding in would decapitate any said movement in short order, leaving just a bunch of pissed off people squawking and pissing into the wind.

Chris
27th September 2018, 11:51
I don't think there is an alternative media any more. What would that be exactly? Breitbart? Infowars? Those are essentially tools for government propaganda these days. It's pretty much been reduced to a handful of people talking amongst each other on various forums. There is some critical analysis of information on such venues, but they don't reach that many people.

The traditional media has actually been making a bit of a comeback after they realised the old ways won't work any more, though it's mostly online newspapers. In the UK I have been quite impressed lately with The Independent, which used to be a pretty biased newspaper (now it's online only), but they have really done some excellent and truly independent reporting on many issues, but most notably on the Brexit debacle and the situation in the Middle East. They still employ one of the last remaining true journalists in the world, Robert Fisk, so that helps.

In Hungary, we have the biggest online news portal, Index.hu which has again impressed me lately with their independent and unbiased journalism. They have been taken over by a government-linked businessman, so let's see whether that lasts.

I always liked Hong-Kong based Asia Times, which is again online only, but otherwise the best Independent source for the region.

That's really it from my perspective. I used to follow dozens of different News sources, but over the years they have all lost my trust, due to blatant bias or just terrible reporting with no journalistic standards. An opinion is not a fact, which most people working in the media these days completely fail to recognise.

What I generally have to do with my news these days is to do a google news search for a contentious topic or issue and examine it from many different sides to get an at least partially objective picture. The terrible reporting on Brexit or the Political Situation in Hungary or Russia is a sight to behold and it is often very hard to get to the facts.

I am quite sensitive to poor journalistic standards, due to my years of living in Asia. Singapore in particular is treated with kid gloves by all foreign media outlets, because the underhanded tactics of the government there (they will sue any newspaper that is even remotely critical of Singapore). China has learnt a lot from their approach and it is now exceedingly rare to find honest Journalism and reporting about this region. Singapore is merely authoritarian and to some extent tyrannical, but China is on a whole another level of Evil, not seen since Hitler and Stalin (or Mao of course), with millions being "disappeared" and a vast network of concentration camps where dissenters are sent, yet there's hardly a peep from either the mainstream or alternative media in the West.

If anyone can point me to a reliable alternative News Media source that is actually reliable and doesn't just throw unchecked and unverified opinions out there, masquerading as fact, I'll be happy to check them out, but I'm not aware of a single one right now.

Aragorn
27th September 2018, 12:33
I don't think there is an alternative media any more. What would that be exactly? Breitbart? Infowars? Those are essentially tools for government propaganda these days.

And both have always been right-wing/conservative and US-centric. Not exactly what the world needs. ;)

If anyone can point me to a reliable alternative News Media source that is actually reliable and doesn't just throw unchecked and unverified opinions out there, masquerading as fact, I'll be happy to check them out, but I'm not aware of a single one right now.

Well, Abby Martin and her Empire Files are pretty decent when it comes to journalism, albeit that Abby herself is quite progressive/left-leaning, which does somewhat affect the choice of topics she'll address. But she won't lie and she won't publish anything that she hasn't verified herself.

She's got integrity, and she's got the cojones to go where almost no other journalist will go. Most of the US corporate-political machine and its shills hate her. She's almost gotten herself killed like that a few times. Journalists like that are hard to find anymore these days.

Dumpster Diver
27th September 2018, 13:09
The alternative media IS a place where a revolution would start, but I'm not so sure revolution is even possible any more, much beyond the individual anyway.

This medium has become so fractured and derailed from any true meaning. It's very difficult to see all the different tribes banding together for any useful purpose, and even if it were somehow managed, the infiltration of provocateur types flooding in would decapitate any said movement in short order, leaving just a bunch of pissed off people squawking and pissing into the wind.

This is kinda my point. The “alt world guys” were targeted and are now largely negated. When you look back even 10 years ago, the main alt-world personalities mostly got along. Now the infighting is massive. I don’t think that happened by chance.

Chris
27th September 2018, 13:20
And both have always been right-wing/conservative and US-centric. Not exactly what the world needs. ;)

I guess they had some appeal when they were out of power and sort of independent. Now that their man is effectively in the White House, they're pretty useless. I don't want to bash Alex Jones too much, he did some excellent work in the past. I don't know what's going on with him at the moment, but he looks unhinged and seems to be losing his mind.

Well, Abby Martin and her Empire Files are pretty decent when it comes to journalism, albeit that Abby herself is quite progressive/left-leaning, which does somewhat affect the choice of topics she'll address. But she won't lie and she won't publish anything that she hasn't verified herself.

She's got integrity, and she's got the cojones to go where almost no other journalist will go. Most of the US corporate-political machine and its shills hate her. She's almost gotten herself killed like that a few times. Journalists like that are hard to find anymore these days.

Thanks, I'll check her out.

BTW, over the years I noticed that many of the alternative media outlets are either run by the Kremlin (Zerohedge and obviously RT and Sputnik News) or are basically there to sell gold, dubious investments, overpriced vitamins and supplements, survival gear or other such nonsense. I've lost my trust in all of them, especially since many got on the alt-right bandwagon.

Fred Steeves
3rd October 2018, 11:05
So back to alt community heroes. I just stumbled across another fun little diddly from one that we all know and love, who takes pride in being a leading standard bearer for putting out only meticulously researched information. See if you can guess who it is? ;)

I remember very early on, in 2006, when she wanted us to interview Brooks Agnew, who was hell-bent (as it were) to mount an expedition to the Arctic to find the hole in the ocean (or the hole in something!) that led to the Inner (Hollow) Earth.

NO, I said. I argued VERY strongly that we needed to be a gold standard of quality, accuracy, and dependability — NOT interesting sensationalism — because that was so much needed in an increasingly confusing world. That was always my own guiding light (which I still attempt always to steer by), though back then we did fall short of that a few times.

Kerry may have long forgotten about that important conversation 12 years ago.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103447-Problems-with-Mark-Richards-SSP-testimony-to-Kerry-Cassidy&p=1251868&highlight=#post1251868

Well, apparently this alt community hero's memory isn't so hot either, being that 2006 would have been right on the heels of him bailing on a contagious meme he had set loose, based on ZERO evidence.

This meme is still alive and well today. Now I'm not here to beat a dead horse, but this hero continues to thrust his proud chest out and preach about integrity and meticulous research, while conveniently either ignoring, or greatly minimizing, his own rich history to the contrary.

Serpo got busted as a fraud, pure sensationalism, from which he conveniently bailed straight into the saving arms of Kerry and Project Camelot. Same as he bailed when the "Charles" nonsense blew up in his face a few years later. Now it would be different if he would just come out and say "folks, I've totally blown it a couple times myself badly wanting something to be true, I've learned from my mistakes, and this is why I so much emphasize the vital importance of due diligence in research these days". (And then of course never do it again!)

But he won't do that, which is why I will continue to point out this ongoing pattern of inconsistencies with reality.

Watch this short "documentary" on the Project Serpo astronaut exchange program, and tell me if it's any more credible than the story of which he excoriates Kerry for wanting to track down, that of Brooks Agnew being hell bent to mount that Arctic expedition to find the passageway to Inner Earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDqImLa_im0

Aragorn
3rd October 2018, 14:01
So back to alt community heroes. I just stumbled across another fun little diddly from one that we all know and love, who takes pride in being a leading standard bearer for putting out only meticulously researched information. See if you can guess who it is? ;)

I remember very early on, in 2006, when she wanted us to interview Brooks Agnew, who was hell-bent (as it were) to mount an expedition to the Arctic to find the hole in the ocean (or the hole in something!) that led to the Inner (Hollow) Earth.

NO, I said. I argued VERY strongly that we needed to be a gold standard of quality, accuracy, and dependability — NOT interesting sensationalism — because that was so much needed in an increasingly confusing world. That was always my own guiding light (which I still attempt always to steer by), though back then we did fall short of that a few times.

Kerry may have long forgotten about that important conversation 12 years ago.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103447-Problems-with-Mark-Richards-SSP-testimony-to-Kerry-Cassidy&p=1251868&highlight=#post1251868

Well, apparently this alt community hero's memory isn't so hot either, being that 2006 would have been right on the heels of him bailing on a contagious meme he had set loose, based on ZERO evidence.

This meme is still alive and well today. Now I'm not here to beat a dead horse, but this hero continues to thrust his proud chest out and preach about integrity and meticulous research, while conveniently either ignoring, or greatly minimizing, his own rich history to the contrary.

Serpo got busted as a fraud, pure sensationalism, from which he conveniently bailed straight into the saving arms of Kerry and Project Camelot. Same as he bailed when the "Charles" nonsense blew up in his face a few years later. Now it would be different if he would just come out and say "folks, I've totally blown it a couple times myself badly wanting something to be true, I've learned from my mistakes, and this is why I so much emphasize the vital importance of due diligence in research these days". (And then of course never do it again!)

But he won't do that, which is why I will continue to point out this ongoing pattern of inconsistencies with reality.

[...]

At the risk of sounding as if I'm trying to protect Bill Ryan now — you all know I've had my own criticisms of him, and some of you have been chiding me quite harshly for being too vocal about said criticisms — I do believe that we should cut el Ingles en Ecuador a little bit of slack.

Everyone makes mistakes — some graver than others — and in my personal opinion, it isn't always required that one admits in public to each and every mistake one has ever made. One's open admission of a number of very bad mistakes could be acceptable as an apology — even for mistakes one hasn't literally admitted to in the same fashion. There's no need to be so harsh as to demand that the person who made the mistakes gets down on their knees and begs for forgiveness.

We all know how sensitive Bill is to how he is perceived by others. We all know he has his pride. But people generally do tend to reflect upon their mistakes as they grow older — at least, most people do. In his mind, Bill has probably already long come to regret his involvement with the whole Serpo thing. But that was many years ago, and Bill certainly knows that he has made even far more pervasive mistakes in the meantime, such as the endorsement of Stephen "Charles" Hodges, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, and perhaps even a few others that I'm either not aware of, or whose names are eluding me right now.

I could be grossly wrong — I'm not exactly infallible either — but it is my honest impression from reading some of Bill Ryan's publicly visible posts over at Project Avalon in the past couple of months that el hombre con sombrero has been engaging in some serious introspection on account of all the woo-woo stories and heroes he has been endorsing over the years.

I believe I've said this before, but in one of my email exchanges with Bill, he literally expressed his embarrassment on account of the Simon Parkes affair, and he did so without that I myself had even mentioned Simon Parkes. In order to paste that snippet from our email exchange, I've converted the HTML to BBcode, but this here-below is a literal copy/paste of what Bill wrote to me, and all of his moderators were copied in on the exchange:

* An aside... though I may have mentioned this before. All those who were very critical of Simon Parkes, before any real evidence
surfaced of any kind, were 100% right in their assertions. (Insert facepalm here. :) ) We later came to realize this fully, as I think you know. What that showed to me is that it's just so hard, sometimes, to come to the correct conclusions about the motivations and actions of an individual when it's all confused by sometimes 2 or 3 degrees of separation. What I do know is that a lot of people, despite different views, are really sincere. It's often the data, and the data analysis, that's the problem.

Perhaps Bill has even come to regret having gratuitously banned some people from his forum in the past — who knows? But either way, what's done is done. You cannot go back and change history. The best you can do is apologize and make amends (if possible), and then take that with you as the present moves into the future.

What I am therefore suggesting is that we extend Bill Ryan the benefit of the doubt and that we tacitly assume that he's probably regretting his involvement with the Serpo story — of which I personally believe that Bill either believed it himself at the time, or that he at the very least had an open mind about the possibility that it could have been true — as well as that he's obviously regretting having endorsed Hodges, Goode, Parkes, and whoever else.

To me, the fact that he's acknowledging his mistakes is progress. I do not require him to drop down on his knees and repent, whether it's about Serpo, Corey, Simon Sez™ or whatever. Let's leave the man in his dignity, is what I say. :)

:flag:

Just my two Eurocents. Your mileage may vary. Colors and specifications subject to change. All trademarks property of their respective owners. Offer only valid while the item is in stock. Shipping costs may vary according to your country of residence.

:ttr:

Elen
3rd October 2018, 14:37
My word...Aragorn! :h5:

Fred Steeves
3rd October 2018, 15:14
Well, first off I've never insinuated the need to get down on his hands and knees, but maybe ease off on the holier than though high horse he continues to ride in a VERY public manner. Not just on his forum, but you know, as in interviews with the likes of Dolan and Dark Journalist?

Obviously as time goes by I'm more and more in the vast minority on the accountability angle of this particular alt hero, so if the surrounding crowd feels it's time to stop pointing out the naked emperor, I'll bow out and keep it to myself. Again, I have never seen a turning point with the man, it's more a reliance on the sands of time to blur the need of accountability. He knows full well this works.

I will however continue to smile and shake my head when Richard Dolan describes the types that shouldn't be given spotlights, when this particular hero was still promoting those same types as recently as 2015 when he was about to interview The Ruiner (until CW's first video ruined that), and yet another anonymous type who, yet again, with zero evidence was claiming he had been to Mars.

Shadowself
3rd October 2018, 15:39
I will briefly add that I am getting a bit disappointed in Dolan, DJ, and even Farrell as to the directions they are going in this field they seem to focus on. It seems to use whatever method they can find to associate one with the other thing which often times to me makes no sense in the overall substance and subjects.

Aragorn
3rd October 2018, 16:26
Well, first off I've never insinuated the need to get down on his hands and knees, but maybe ease off on the holier than though high horse he continues to ride in a VERY public manner. Not just on his forum, but you know, as in interviews with the likes of Dolan and Dark Journalist?

Well, perhaps I should clarify what I meant by "not asking him to get down on his knees." I was using that expression as a metaphor — perhaps a bit too expressly — for saying that I myself do not require that one should apologize for each and every single mistake individually. For myself, it suffices that the man acknowledges that he has made mistakes, both on account of his errors in judgment with regard to these "alt community" celebrities and their narratives, and on account of the way he runs his forum and bans people from it. (I was banned from there too, and by him personally, remember?)

So that's basically what I meant by that, and I wanted to make that clear. :)

Obviously as time goes by I'm more and more in the vast minority on the accountability angle of this particular alt hero, so if the surrounding crowd feels it's time to stop pointing out the naked emperor, I'll bow out and keep it to myself. Again, I have never seen a turning point with the man, it's more a reliance on the sands of time to blur the need of accountability. He knows full well this works.

Well, see, this is the part that I think is debatable. You say that you're not seeing any admission of accountability from him, while I myself feel that I am seeing that. :hmm:

Of course, the sands of time can always come in handy for covering up one's past mistakes, and particularly so if the mistakes were quite embarrassing. I acknowledge that, but in the same vein, I do not necessarily think that this would be malicious. Good people make embarrassing mistakes as well, and in that case, the sands of time may offer a graceful way of relegating those mistakes to a black hole. It all depends on whom we're talking of.

And in this case, we are talking of Bill Ryan, who has indeed been making some grave mistakes up until still fairly recently. But maybe — just maybe — he is genuinely trying to make amends for that now, in his own way? Like I said, people tend to reflect upon their past mistakes and learn from them. Some do that earlier in life than others. Some will never learn. But this is the area in which I myself am willing to extend Bill Ryan the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not saying you should, though. I am merely giving you my own opinion, along with what I believe to be a piece of advice of which I know that it works. Think of it this way... What would be most effective in stimulating Bill Ryan to become more skeptical about whatever narrative would be presenting itself to him for endorsement: forgiveness and a new chance to prove himself a good researcher and forum owner, or prosecution and condemnation over his past mistakes?

In the end, it's all about the future. What would benefit this community the most? That Bill Ryan is stimulated toward doing the right thing from here on, or that we keep on bickering over everything he's ever done wrong?

Again, Fred, I am not being judgmental toward you, nor am I telling you to back off or anything like that. Far from it. But here, once again, we have the thesis and the antithesis. And I'm more interested in the synthesis than in sticking with either of the two things that claim to lead to it but cannot do it without the other. :)

I will however continue to smile and shake my head when Richard Dolan describes the types that shouldn't be given spotlights, when this particular hero was still promoting those same types as recently as 2015 when he was about to interview The Ruiner (until CW's first video ruined that), and yet another anonymous type who, yet again, with zero evidence was claiming he had been to Mars.

Yes, I left out the Ruiner from my previous post, although I had typed up a paragraph about him in my draft. And the guy who went to Mars, would that be Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, the alleged super soldier who claims that he got his head shot off on Mars a couple of times, by any chance? Or are we talking of Andrew Basiago and the alleged Project Pegasus that he was just as allegedly part of as a young boy?

I don't think Bill Ryan ever really endorsed either Cramer or Basiago. In fact, I seem to remember from back in my days at Project Avalon that he was quick to dismiss Randy Cramer as disinformation, and Andrew Basiago as someone whose mind had been tampered with. Now I don't know about Randy Cramer and his motives because I haven't been monitoring his narrative too closely, but Andrew Basiago is a clear-cut case of schizophrenia in my opinion. :hmm:

As for Bill Ryan's interviews with Richard Dolan and the Dark Journalist, those are from 2017, so that's still fairly recent. But as you may remember, I was also still very critical of him back then, and I too have reconsidered my opinion of the man in the meantime.

Sure, there is still a lot both about him as a person and about how Project Avalon is being run that I do not and cannot agree with. Once again, I could be grossly wrong in my assessment, but it is my impression that Bill has recently come to a kind of epiphany regarding his own mistakes, and that he is now — very carefully and perhaps with trepidation — trying to set the record straight without damaging his reputation too much.

Like I said, he's got his pride, and he's very sensitive to what other people think of him. And over at Project Avalon, there are many people — I would daresay "most of the active members there" — who look unto Bill Ryan for guidance, which is something he is very much aware of. For better or for worse, that's the position he's in, and he knows that all too well. So it would make sense that he's going slow in coming clean about his past mistakes, and I think it would be best and most constructive to let him walk that for himself probably uncomfortable road of atonement at his own pace.

So anyway, that's what I've been trying to say, but like I said, your mileage may vary. :) :flag:

Dreamtimer
3rd October 2018, 18:03
CW isn't any kind of whistleblower or SSP character, but perhaps he could qualify as a kind of hero only in that he calls out BS and is good at critical analysis. That's a skill which needs to spread.

Fred Steeves
3rd October 2018, 22:19
Let's see what happens Aragorn. To me, not taking responsibility for the trail of destruction trailing behind Bill is indicative of no great life changes for him. It needn't be a public going into the confession booth, but I think he would get a lot more respect than you think by swallowing that ego a bit, and doing some acknowledging.

How dare he pound that self righteous pulpit the way he does? With that giant dark shadow of his own very public and checkered past looming right behind him...

To be clear this is nothing personal, I got over being "Retired" from there a loooooooong time ago. This is simply the results of years of alt community research, and my conclusion so far is that his unacknowledged past actions are highly indicative of the cancer eating away at it's insides.

I'm always all in on forgiving and forgetting, but so far all I see him doing is behaving well for a couple of years. Would you trust a marriage counsellor with 5 divorces under their belt, just because the last one was shrouded by the mists of time from a couple of years ago?

Anyway, as I started out: Let's see what happens. :)

Aragorn
3rd October 2018, 22:28
Let's see what happens Aragorn. To me, not taking responsibility for the trail of destruction trailing behind Bill is indicative of no great life changes for him. It needn't be a public going into the confession booth, but I think he would get a lot more respect than you think by swallowing that ego a bit, and doing some acknowledging.

How dare he pound that self righteous pulpit the way he does? With that giant dark shadow of his own very public and checkered past looming right behind him...

To be clear this is nothing personal, I got over being "Retired" from there a loooooooong time ago. This is simply the results of years of alt community research, and my conclusion so far is that his unacknowledged past actions are highly indicative of the cancer eating away at it's insides.

I'm always all in on forgiving and forgetting, but so far all I see him doing is behaving well for a couple of years. Would you trust a marriage counsellor with 5 divorces under their belt, just because the last one was shrouded by the mists of time from a couple of years ago?

Anyway, as I started out: Let's see what happens. :)

The adage that time will tell works for me, Bro. :)

Fred Steeves
3rd October 2018, 22:33
LOL, deal!

I'll take first watch. :chrs:

Dumpster Diver
4th October 2018, 09:49
Forgiveness is a wonderful thing.

...but Darth Hatman’s actions still has the math pointing to him as working as a operative for the bad guys.

Until he comes clean on that, I’ll stick to my numbers.

Aragorn
4th October 2018, 10:47
Forgiveness is a wonderful thing.

...but Darth Hatman’s actions still has the math pointing to him as working as a operative for the bad guys.

Until he comes clean on that, I’ll stick to my numbers.

Oh come on, man. :rolleyes: Bill Ryan isn't working for the spooks — or at least, not knowingly, because there is always a chance that one of his insider contacts would be feeding him with disinformation without that Bill knows. "Dan Burisch" springs to mind.

Besides, I fail to see how numbers are going to either corroborate or refute your claim. For that matter, statistics are always used in the same way as a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, rather than for illumination. ;)

Fred Steeves
4th October 2018, 12:07
Oh come on, man. :rolleyes: Bill Ryan isn't working for the spooks — or at least, not knowingly, because there is always a chance that one of his insider contacts would be feeding him with disinformation without that Bill knows.

Just for the record, many of those insider contacts are spooks, or former spooks.

Aragorn
4th October 2018, 12:31

Oh come on, man. :rolleyes: Bill Ryan isn't working for the spooks — or at least, not knowingly, because there is always a chance that one of his insider contacts would be feeding him with disinformation without that Bill knows. "Dan Burisch" springs to mind.

Just for the record, many of his insider contacts are spooks, or former spooks.

True, and that makes it all the more dangerous for him to trust these people. But even then it's still a far cry from the statement that Bill Ryan would be on the spooks' payroll. I have never believed that, and to me, this is just another example of the knee-jerkiness within this so-called alternative community — not dissimilar to the black & white holy war scenario you spoke of earlier (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11510-Chaos-and-the-Anti-Thread?p=842001489&viewfull=1#post842001489) with regard to US politics.

For that matter, I don't even believe that Kerry Cassidy would be on the spooks' payroll either, although I imagine that the spooks must be very pleased with how easy it is to have her running around like a headless chicken — and all of her followers with her.

Dumpster Diver
5th October 2018, 12:27

Besides, I fail to see how numbers are going to either corroborate or refute your claim. For that matter, statistics are always used in the same way as a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, rather than for illumination. ;)

If it has feathers, swims, quacks, poops in your pool, and has webbed feet...it (he) just might be a duck. The numbers point in that direction.

...remember, I’m an MK Ultra “fanboy”.

Aragorn
5th October 2018, 12:45

If it has feathers, swims, quacks, poops in your pool, and has webbed feet...it (he) just might be a duck. The numbers point in that direction.

I'm calling bovine excrement on that one, but okay, let's see those numbers then. :hmm: :wait:

Dumpster Diver
6th October 2018, 13:59
I'm calling bovine excrement on that one, but okay, let's see those numbers then. :hmm: :wait:

Call it all you want. His workings has all the earmarks of a psyop. Both he and Kerry ran ops to get “whistleblowers” to expose themselves. By my count, he runs about 50% truth to BS. He has built a structure, the kool-aid stand, which he uses to incite a group of alt-world folks against another instead of trying to work together in spite of differences. Now, he has worked some sort of magick against you.

...enjoy the dark side dude, you’ve joined it.

Chris
6th October 2018, 14:18
Call it all you want. His workings has all the earmarks of a psyop. Both he and Kerry ran ops to get “whistleblowers” to expose themselves. By my count, he runs about 50% truth to BS. He has built a structure, the kool-aid stand, which he uses to incite a group of alt-world folks against another instead of trying to work together in spite of differences. Now, he has worked some sort of magick against you.

I think you give Darth Hatman too much credit. He's just a guy with a forum, and in hiding, unable to return home. He's not exactly in a position of power. A number of people that came out of that whole Project Camelot / Avalon environment, such as Corey Goode or Simon Parkes are a lot more well-known and influential than he'll ever be. Also, I am fairly sure he has no magickal powers :)

Aragorn
6th October 2018, 14:35

Call it all you want. His workings has all the earmarks of a psyop. Both he and Kerry ran ops to get “whistleblowers” to expose themselves.

No, they simply started asking questions, but in doing that, they also naively opened the door for anyone to call themselves an insider and find themselves a spot in the limelight. And it is my observation that Bill has become aware of that, while Kerry is still running around the chicken coop.

By my count, he runs about 50% truth to BS. He has built a structure, the kool-aid stand, which he uses to incite a group of alt-world folks against another instead of trying to work together in spite of differences.

I'm not going to comment on the percentage of truth to bullshit, because I consider the jury still out on a number of these people, and it has been my observation so far that many of these supposed "alt community" members are all too eager to take any of these personalities at face value and form a cult around them.

I've been a witness to four such cults already since I started doing research in this field, and the last three of them — Simon Parkes, Corey Goode and Shane "The Ruiner" Bales — were forum-based. The first cult was that of the Space Brothers, also known as the Galactic Federation of Light and as Ashtar Command, and they were mostly active on YouTube when I came across them.

Now, he has worked some sort of magick against you.

Don't be ridiculous. All that has happened in my own perspective of Bill Ryan is that I've distanced myself from the knee-jerks — both my own and those of others. It's called "growing up and behaving responsibly".

Fred Steeves
6th October 2018, 17:51
Don't be ridiculous. All that has happened in my own perspective of Bill Ryan is that I've distanced myself from the knee-jerks — both my own and those of others. It's called "growing up and behaving responsibly".

Come on now brother man. You're perfectly entitled to change your mind, and start giving a guy with a notoriously checkered past a pass, but I think it's going a bit far referring to it as a sign of "growing up and behaving responsibly".

Aragorn
6th October 2018, 18:25
Come on now brother man. You're perfectly entitled to change your mind, and start giving a guy with a notoriously checkered past a pass, but I think it's going a bit far referring to it as a sign of "growing up and behaving responsibly".

You're forgetting that I'm replying to the king of "alt community" knee-jerks, Brother Fred. ;)

Fred Steeves
6th October 2018, 19:41
You're forgetting that I'm replying to the king of "alt community" knee-jerks, Brother Fred. ;)

Gotchya.

Emil El Zapato
6th October 2018, 19:57
At the risk of sounding as if I'm trying to protect Bill Ryan now — you all know I've had my own criticisms of him, and some of you have been chiding me quite harshly for being too vocal about said criticisms — I do believe that we should cut el Ingles en Ecuador a little bit of slack.

Everyone makes mistakes — some graver than others — and in my personal opinion, it isn't always required that one admits in public to each and every mistake one has ever made. One's open admission of a number of very bad mistakes could be acceptable as an apology — even for mistakes one hasn't literally admitted to in the same fashion. There's no need to be so harsh as to demand that the person who made the mistakes gets down on their knees and begs for forgiveness.

We all know how sensitive Bill is to how he is perceived by others. We all know he has his pride. But people generally do tend to reflect upon their mistakes as they grow older — at least, most people do. In his mind, Bill has probably already long come to regret his involvement with the whole Serpo thing. But that was many years ago, and Bill certainly knows that he has made even far more pervasive mistakes in the meantime, such as the endorsement of Stephen "Charles" Hodges, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, and perhaps even a few others that I'm either not aware of, or whose names are eluding me right now.

I could be grossly wrong — I'm not exactly infallible either — but it is my honest impression from reading some of Bill Ryan's publicly visible posts over at Project Avalon in the past couple of months that el hombre con sombrero has been engaging in some serious introspection on account of all the woo-woo stories and heroes he has been endorsing over the years.

I believe I've said this before, but in one of my email exchanges with Bill, he literally expressed his embarrassment on account of the Simon Parkes affair, and he did so without that I myself had even mentioned Simon Parkes. In order to paste that snippet from our email exchange, I've converted the HTML to BBcode, but this here-below is a literal copy/paste of what Bill wrote to me, and all of his moderators were copied in on the exchange:

Perhaps Bill has even come to regret having gratuitously banned some people from his forum in the past — who knows? But either way, what's done is done. You cannot go back and change history. The best you can do is apologize and make amends (if possible), and then take that with you as the present moves into the future.

What I am therefore suggesting is that we extend Bill Ryan the benefit of the doubt and that we tacitly assume that he's probably regretting his involvement with the Serpo story — of which I personally believe that Bill either believed it himself at the time, or that he at the very least had an open mind about the possibility that it could have been true — as well as that he's obviously regretting having endorsed Hodges, Goode, Parkes, and whoever else.

To me, the fact that he's acknowledging his mistakes is progress. I do not require him to drop down on his knees and repent, whether it's about Serpo, Corey, Simon Sez™ or whatever. Let's leave the man in his dignity, is what I say. :)

:flag:

Just my two Eurocents. Your mileage may vary. Colors and specifications subject to change. All trademarks property of their respective owners. Offer only valid while the item is in stock. Shipping costs may vary according to your country of residence.

:ttr:

I've always been neutral toward el sombrero actually...it's that stupid d*ck he's got as a moderator that rankles me...anyway. We all have to follow our dreams... :)

I will briefly add that I am getting a bit disappointed in Dolan, DJ, and even Farrell as to the directions they are going in this field they seem to focus on. It seems to use whatever method they can find to associate one with the other thing which often times to me makes no sense in the overall substance and subjects.

I have to agree...Dolan has always been straight up and unbiased. He's trying to jump the 'crazy' bandwagon now. Everyone knows where the money is or perhaps he has learned some legitimate information that has swayed his thinking but I doubt it.

CW isn't any kind of whistleblower or SSP character, but perhaps he could qualify as a kind of hero only in that he calls out BS and is good at critical analysis. That's a skill which needs to spread.

you acronymians are losing me... :)

True, and that makes it all the more dangerous for him to trust these people. But even then it's still a far cry from the statement that Bill Ryan would be on the spooks' payroll. I have never believed that, and to me, this is just another example of the knee-jerkiness within this so-called alternative community — not dissimilar to the black & white holy war scenario you spoke of earlier (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11510-Chaos-and-the-Anti-Thread?p=842001489&viewfull=1#post842001489) with regard to US politics.

For that matter, I don't even believe that Kerry Cassidy would be on the spooks' payroll either, although I imagine that the spooks must be very pleased with how easy it is to have her running around like a headless chicken — and all of her followers with her.

as long as the headless chicken is not blue, I will be okay...

Emil El Zapato
7th October 2018, 23:05
Hey DD,

it's an old saying but...how boring would the world be if we were all alike? :)

Aragorn
8th October 2018, 10:40
Hey DD,

it's an old saying but...how boring would the world be if we were all alike? :)

Just for your information, the account of Dumpster Diver has been retired, as per his own request.

Chris
8th October 2018, 16:01
Just for your information, the account of Dumpster Diver has been retired, as per his own request.

Well, that's a bummer. I am personally rather sad that DD decided to retire his account, he was my favourite character on the forum. Of course it's his own decision, but I hope he will reconsider some day and "unretire" his account. One of the unintended consequences of my joining this forum was a sort of rapprochement between TOT and PA. I had mixed feelings about that, but as the new boy here I didn't think it was any of my business. It seems though that some of the older members are really not happy about this turn of events and that was probably a factor in DD reducing his contribution to the forum in the last few weeks and eventually retiring his account.

I noticed that some of the other regular members have also been conspicuous by their absence lately. I hope nobody minds my honesty, but I do think it's a damn shame that such a relatively trivial matter is causing some members to reduce their contribution or leave altogether. The whole alternative community has a problem with this sort of splintering. I feel that if current trends continue, everybody will have their own forum, where they will be speaking to themselves as they will be the only ones agreeing with themselves.

Aragorn
8th October 2018, 18:25

Well, that's a bummer. I am personally rather sad that DD decided to retire his account, he was my favourite character on the forum. Of course it's his own decision, but I hope he will reconsider some day and "unretire" his account. One of the unintended consequences of my joining this forum was a sort of rapprochement between TOT and PA.

It wasn't necessarily the fact that you decided to join The One Truth, though. A tentative bridge had already been built a short while earlier, because of an ex-member who wrote to Bill Ryan — myself having been copied in — that The One Truth was planning to usurp Project Avalon (or something to that effect), along with the suggestion that I myself would have supported that idea.

That email was so embarrassing that I contacted Bill Ryan myself — with the sender of the original email copied in — with my promise that I had nothing to do with that person's fantasy, and that there is enough room on the internet for both our forums (and several more). Bill then replied to me, cordially, as he always does.

I had mixed feelings about that, but as the new boy here I didn't think it was any of my business. It seems though that some of the older members are really not happy about this turn of events and that was probably a factor in DD reducing his contribution to the forum in the last few weeks and eventually retiring his account.

With all due respect, I don't think that's what has been the case here. From day one, Dumpster Diver was throwing his alleged insider knowledge and his expertise in mathematics around, but when push came to shove, all he could come up with were made-up statistics — which doesn't have anything to do with mathematics — and resort to the age-old "alternative community" knee-jerk reactions to everything, believing all of the woo-woo, and so on.

I don't mean to speak ill of him, but he was literally dragging the forum back to the stone ages of its intellectual development. One of the unspoken tenets of The One Truth is that we're open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains fall out. Dumpster Diver was running around like a bull in a china shop, manifesting the old "alternative community" knee-jerks on just about everything, and for that matter, he was doing it with a tone of authority to boot, because of his alleged "insider knowledge" and his "math".

We've called him out on the bovine excrement before — and someone with his background in the military should really know better — but I guess it was my personal non-acceptance of his last knee-jerk (about Bill Ryan allegedly being on the spooks' payroll) that made him decide he had enough of us.

Dumpster Diver also had a habit of being gratuitously rude, sometimes in jest — even though it was then still rude, and often distasteful — and sometimes in earnest. It wasn't even all too long ago that there was an issue in which a fairly new member mistook the comments from a few posters as offensive when she shouldn't have, but then Dumpster Diver literally bit into her like a pitbull terrier, and he told me via private messages that he had no intention of letting go, even if it meant that he was going to get banned. I kid you not — we have the exchange on record in the mod room.

I noticed that some of the other regular members have also been conspicuous by their absence lately. I hope nobody minds my honesty, but I do think it's a damn shame that such a relatively trivial matter is causing some members to reduce their contribution or leave altogether. The whole alternative community has a problem with this sort of splintering. I feel that if current trends continue, everybody will have their own forum, where they will be speaking to themselves as they will be the only ones agreeing with themselves.

I too have noticed an increase in the number of members who are no longer participating on the forum even without that their accounts have been retired, but I don't think this would have anything to do with the established peace between The One Truth and Project Avalon. I believe it may just be due to people getting bored with forum life, or perhaps with the lack of drama.

In the past, it was all the woo-woo — e.g. Corey Goode, The Ruiner, et al — that drew people to forums such as this one. And an additional factor — for which yours truly had already warned this so-called "alternative community" more than a year ago — is that the US American "alt-right" has infiltrated and usurped the so-called "alternative community" for its own purposes.

As a result, Project Avalon — or rather, its members, because I'm not going to make the same claim about the management there — is for most part pro-Trump. They all see Donald Trump as a kind of awaited Messiah, along with all the woo-woo stories that were already going round before he was elected. The QAnon phenomenon is part of that.

Here at The One Truth, the majority of our active members is anti-Trump, but we did have a number of pro-Trump members here as well. And I've noticed that the latter are the ones who are no longer coming around. In fact, one member even literally stated a while ago that he was no longer coming to The One Truth because the majority of our members do not support Donald Trump. :rolleyes:

Can you say "bigot"? I know I can. :hmm:

Chris
8th October 2018, 19:14
Thanks Aragorn, that is a very thorough explanation.

I tend to agree with the anti-Trump crowd, though I'm not fanatical about it, I recognise it when he does positive things, such as his role in establishing peace on the Korean Peninsula (fingers crossed) and cracking down on China's unfair trade practices, as well as renegotiating NAFTA on more favourable terms. That doesn't make him any less of a raging narcissist, of course. Calling him "Orange Hitler" might be funny, but I don't think it's particularly helpful. I have my own issues with the Left, as well as the Right, so I try to stay out of the back and forth between these two sides, who now really hate each other with a passion and see each other as the enemy. I try to be a centrist in all things, as I believe you need both your left and right leg, you can't move forward if you cut off one of them. It is necessary for (centre) left and right-wing parties to knock each other out of power periodically, that's how actual progress is achieved in a balanced way.

I suspect the reason Truth forums, such as this one, are experiencing less traffic and interest, is due to the lack of progress in disclosure and in the mainstreaming of what you call the woo-woo stuff. Simply put, the Truth is being hidden from us and it is increasingly difficult to get to the bottom of it, because pretty much anyone can come out with a convincing, but wholly made-up story that just muddies the waters. I have personally seen so many setbacks and frauds in the field of UFOs and aliens for instance, that I'm no longer even sure if there is any Truth to the matter whatsoever. I would not be the least bit surprised if it turned out that we have never ever been visited by UFOs or Aliens (not for the last few thousand years anyway) and each and every person who claims to have been visited by or abducted by extraterrestrials is a liar and a cheat. That is the mainstream position anyway and I'm starting to wonder if they might have a point. I know we discussed this before, but my scepticism on the whole matter is still pretty solid.

Emil El Zapato
8th October 2018, 23:32
Thanks Aragorn, that is a very thorough explanation.

I tend to agree with the anti-Trump crowd, though I'm not fanatical about it, I recognise it when he does positive things, such as his role in establishing peace on the Korean Peninsula (fingers crossed) and cracking down on China's unfair trade practices, as well as renegotiating NAFTA on more favourable terms. That doesn't make him any less of a raging narcissist, of course. Calling him "Orange Hitler" might be funny, but I don't think it's particularly helpful. I have my own issues with the Left, as well as the Right, so I try to stay out of the back and forth between these two sides, who now really hate each other with a passion and see each other as the enemy. I try to be a centrist in all things, as I believe you need both your left and right leg, you can't move forward if you cut off one of them. It is necessary for (centre) left and right-wing parties to knock each other out of power periodically, that's how actual progress is achieved in a balanced way.

I suspect the reason Truth forums, such as this one, are experiencing less traffic and interest, is due to the lack of progress in disclosure and in the mainstreaming of what you call the woo-woo stuff. Simply put, the Truth is being hidden from us and it is increasingly difficult to get to the bottom of it, because pretty much anyone can come out with a convincing, but wholly made-up story that just muddies the waters. I have personally seen so many setbacks and frauds in the field of UFOs and aliens for instance, that I'm no longer even sure if there is any Truth to the matter whatsoever. I would not be the least bit surprised if it turned out that we have never ever been visited by UFOs or Aliens (not for the last few thousand years anyway) and each and every person who claims to have been visited by or abducted by extraterrestrials is a liar and a cheat. That is the mainstream position anyway and I'm starting to wonder if they might have a point. I know we discussed this before, but my scepticism on the whole matter is still pretty solid.

Personally, I don't care what he does...he's a scumbag, everything he does is 'stained' by that legacy.

Melidae
8th October 2018, 23:59
I cannot speak to why others are not posting, only for myself. People are being torn apart and pitted one against another. The damage to us is incalculable and leaves us open to be led where we do not wish to go. The only answer to moving forward to a positive future lies in unity. We don’t have to agree…we just need to be respectful to one another. I am neither pro- nor anti- Trump. I am pro-freedom and peace among people and nations…and am awaiting the day when focus can return to the care of our planet and nature that supports us.

True Story…
There was a time, years ago, shortly after becoming a member at PA that I put on my big girl panties and would jump into the fray gladly, arguing my point of view with a whole pile of research, facts and figures to support whatever I felt strongly about at the time. I was right and would challenge anyone who did not agree. I was aggressive and argumentative…and if that didn’t work, I would ridicule those who would disagree. That was until I realized it was just mental masterbation and a way of building up my ego. It’s easy to fall into that trap on a forum when that’s what you see happening all around you. Thank goodness that phase didn’t last very long.

So I decided to stop posting for a while and read everything, even subjects I had no apparent interest in. I found posts that made me think, and so much more…and my perspective changed. In those threads I could post an opinion and not be attacked, but rather have an enlightening dialogue with others whether they agreed or not. It wasn’t about winning or losing an argument…it was about a sharing of ideas.

In the current political environment, it is difficult, if not almost impossible, to have a respectful conversation on any forum. The cognitive dissonance on both sides prevents it and is very concerning to me.

When things return to civility, (and they will…this too shall pass) I will be more than happy to participate.

And to bring this on topic, who needs ‘heroes’? All the answers we need are within us.

Emil El Zapato
9th October 2018, 00:47

you could have just refused Aragorn...DD is hyper-sensitive to criticism...was hyper-sensitive...a forum can always use a sense of humor...among all the super-intellects that couldn't laugh at themselves if the 2nd coming depended on it, a real dork comes in handy. Just kidding, of course...Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Aragorn
9th October 2018, 06:27

you could have just refused Aragorn...

No, not really. That would have been dictatorial. Besides, would it have made any difference, if he really wanted to leave? There are plenty of member accounts here of people who haven't been coming around anymore in ages, and yet those accounts were never retired.

I did give him the usual 24 hours to reconsider and rescind his request. But he didn't. He let the grace time expire. Besides, he can always ask for his account to be reactivated by way of the contact form. He even has my private email address.

DD is hyper-sensitive to criticism...was hyper-sensitive...

His type usually is, but then I do still think that it's unfair that he doesn't keep anybody else's sensitivity into account.

a forum can always use a sense of humor...among all the super-intellects that couldn't laugh at themselves if the 2nd coming depended on it, a real dork comes in handy. Just kidding, of course...Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Well, there's a difference between humor and being an enfant terrible. Once again, it's his "bull in the china shop" attitude that backfired on him. And nobody asked for him to leave. That was his decision, and apparently one that he felt firmly about, given that he let the 24-hour grace time expire. :hmm:

Chris
9th October 2018, 10:05
The original meaning of the word Hero (Heros in Greek) is demi-god. It refers to the offspring of male gods and human women, whose bloodline was carefully preserved in ancient times, even through sibling marriages, if necessary. This myth seems to be universal to most cultures. It even appears in the Bible. The sons of God (Elohim) came down to earth and begat offspring with the daughters of men, thus creating heroes and giants. In ancient depictions these hybrid offspring were always shown as much taller than normal humans and often with a conical-shaped head (hence the sci-fi comedy „Coneheads” which really got this aspect right).

My point is, that even with the title of this thread, we are subconsciously always looking for heroes to save us. Of course, what we don’t realise, that heroes are actually the hidden controllers, the hybrid bloodline families that think they are superior to us, mere mortals and their genetics give them the divine right to rule over us. Even divine is a derivative of Deus, which in turn comes from Zeus, king of the gods. That is what divine origin means, it is a claim to be descended from the gods. Heroes are the problem, not the solution. We need to get over our reliance on outside forces, they have their own agenda and can’t be expected to have our best interests at heart. At least, not any more than a dairy farmer has the best interests of his cows at heart. Sure, he makes sure they stay reasonably healthy, keeps them safe and might even have a certain amount of affection for them, but he’s in it for the milk, what he gets out of them and not for the cows themselves.

Dreamtimer
9th October 2018, 12:11
And most of the heros have been in it for themselves. Although I doubt many of the alt-world heros were actually from royal bloodlines. Member Divine Feminine has written quite a bit on the forum about royal bloodlines and reincarnation.

Chris
9th October 2018, 13:53
And most of the heros have been in it for themselves. Although I doubt many of the alt-world heros were actually from royal bloodlines. Member Divine Feminine has written quite a bit on the forum about royal bloodlines and reincarnation.

Most of our stories are about the Hero's journey and the writers of these stories almost never to fail to insert some sort of divine origin story into the narrative. Most ancient myths have it, but so do some of the modern ones. Superman is a classic example. There is something in us that prompts us to worship heroes as gods, whether in movies, TV shows, Novels, Comic Books or Sports. The string of superhero movies, which are all basically telling the same story, with slight variations, is a clear indication of our desperation to find real heroes we can identify with and use as role models. Most people miss the religious nature of these Superhero movies and comics. They really are no different than myths about ancient gods and goddesses and particularly the exploits of their earthly offspring.

Just to cite one relevant example, the Hindi Name for India is Bharat or Bharata. It means, the land of the Bharatas. These were ancient kings, 5 brothers actually, who were each conceived by a different god, but their divine origin was hidden, until they became rulers of the whole of India, after the epic battle described in the Mahabharata. Their descendants ruled India for centuries and the country is still named after them in the local lingo. They are the very definition of a bloodline family ruling openly, simply because of their supposed divine origin. Alexander the Great made similar claims about himself. This obsession with heroes, gods and royal bloodlines is a disease of the mind that affects most humans. If you look closely, Hitler's obsession with pure Aryan bloodlines had similar roots. This all stems from a desire to be like the gods.

Dreamtimer
9th October 2018, 14:41
I guess that makes sense if we were made in their image. Seems to me it's time to move past trying to be like them and be our own divine selves.

That takes a lot of humility and the ability to shed the desire for power over others.

Chris
9th October 2018, 14:53
I guess that makes sense if we were made in their image. Seems to me it's time to move past trying to be like them and be our own divine selves.

That takes a lot of humility and the ability to shed the desire for power over others.

I suspect the key to this is going beyond the gods. Perhaps we were made in their image, I don't know, but it could be that their desire to control us and limit our expansion and evolution has a lot to do with our potential to go beyond and eclipse them. This is also a recurring theme in ancient Myth (especially in Buddhism and Jainism), but there are also modern fictional examples. The Q collective in Star Trek seems to view humanity as a threat for this reason, as do the Goaul'd and Ori in the Stargate Universe.

I think they fear us for our potential and want to stop us from reaching it, with perhaps a few honourable exceptions.

modwiz
10th October 2018, 01:07
I cannot speak to why others are not posting, only for myself. People are being torn apart and pitted one against another. The damage to us is incalculable and leaves us open to be led where we do not wish to go. The only answer to moving forward to a positive future lies in unity. We don’t have to agree…we just need to be respectful to one another. I am neither pro- nor anti- Trump. I am pro-freedom and peace among people and nations…and am awaiting the day when focus can return to the care of our planet and nature that supports us.

True Story…
There was a time, years ago, shortly after becoming a member at PA that I put on my big girl panties and would jump into the fray gladly, arguing my point of view with a whole pile of research, facts and figures to support whatever I felt strongly about at the time. I was right and would challenge anyone who did not agree. I was aggressive and argumentative…and if that didn’t work, I would ridicule those who would disagree. That was until I realized it was just mental masterbation and a way of building up my ego. It’s easy to fall into that trap on a forum when that’s what you see happening all around you. Thank goodness that phase didn’t last very long.

So I decided to stop posting for a while and read everything, even subjects I had no apparent interest in. I found posts that made me think, and so much more…and my perspective changed. In those threads I could post an opinion and not be attacked, but rather have an enlightening dialogue with others whether they agreed or not. It wasn’t about winning or losing an argument…it was about a sharing of ideas.

In the current political environment, it is difficult, if not almost impossible, to have a respectful conversation on any forum. The cognitive dissonance on both sides prevents it and is very concerning to me.

When things return to civility, (and they will…this too shall pass) I will be more than happy to participate.

And to bring this on topic, who needs ‘heroes’? All the answers we need are within us.

I barely post anymore because the reality perceived/experienced by myself is at odds with too many others. There has been a 'snap' within the world and it has been engineered. It seeks to separate those who lead with reason informed by emotions and those who lead with emotions, manipulated by media reporting, shaping their reasoning. I accept this situation because there is no way to remedy it. Reason and logic are required and there are some incapable of putting emotions aside long enough to find a common ground with common sense. Others have deep programming.

The latest shitshow with Kavanaugh is a case in point. We could have made his comfort with broad surveillance of the population as the issue to oppose him as unfit for the court. However, that subject would have been an opportunity for unity. The controllers will not have that so, a topic near and dear to a certain segment of the population was chosen to focus on. In the end we all lost and a man with little respect for privacy was put into place. Both sides of the mental illness called politics are too subjective at a time when observational objectivity would yield better results....for the people.

This forum is a microcosm of the socially engineered mental illness promoted by globalists looking for a very controlled marketplace. 'They' know emotions will override logic and fan those flames with some skill. It is not a great skill however, it would be easily countered by people making a greater personal effort to know themselves in total and not just how they 'feel' about things.

Chris
10th October 2018, 07:07
I barely post anymore because the reality perceived/experienced by myself is at odds with too many others. There has been a 'snap' within the world and it has been engineered. It seeks to separate those who lead with reason informed by emotions and those who lead with emotions, manipulated by media reporting, shaping their reasoning. I accept this situation because there is no way to remedy it. Reason and logic are required and there are some incapable of putting emotions aside long enough to find a common ground with common sense. Others have deep programming.

The latest shitshow with Kavanaugh is a case in point. We could have made his comfort with broad surveillance of the population as the issue to oppose him as unfit for the court. However, that subject would have been an opportunity for unity. The controllers will not have that so, a topic near and dear to a certain segment of the population was chosen to focus on. In the end we all lost and a man with little respect for privacy was put into place. Both sides of the mental illness called politics are too subjective at a time when observational objectivity would yield better results....for the people.

This forum is a microcosm of the socially engineered mental illness promoted by globalists looking for a very controlled marketplace. 'They' know emotions will override logic and fan those flames with some skill. It is not a great skill however, it would be easily countered by people making a greater personal effort to know themselves in total and not just how they 'feel' about things.

I really don't think that applies to this forum in particular. Most people here try to make reasoned arguments, rather than purely emotional ones. Sure, there are exceptions, but that seems to be the general rule.

modwiz
10th October 2018, 10:02
I really don't think that applies to this forum in particular. Most people here try to make reasoned arguments, rather than purely emotional ones. Sure, there are exceptions, but that seems to be the general rule.

You're relatively new here and entitled to your opinion based on your experience. And, I never insinuated there were purely emotional responses either. There was great effort put into my choice of words for the post you responded to. Seems the effort was lost with you.:fpalm:

Another reason for few posts from me. Better to shout into the Wind. Wind will pay attention.

Kathy
10th October 2018, 11:51

So sad!!!!!

Wind
10th October 2018, 14:43
Wind will pay attention.

I most certainly do, brother. ;)

Dreamtimer
29th October 2018, 12:26
Teresa Yanaros has announced (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104846-Teresa-Yanaros-Divine-Frequency-Leaves-Full-Disclosure-Project-Today-2018-10-28&p=1256613&viewfull=1#post1256613) she's leaving Full Disclosure Project.

I accepted the position to join Full Disclosure Project (FDP) as Director of Operations on September 3rd, 2018, in order to help manage multiple projects, including documentaries and publications. The mission of this organization is to educate humanity through disclosure of powerfully activating information currently suppressed by mainstream media outlets.

I needed to be able to go within, break away, and recalibrate. As of today, October 28th, 2018, I have resigned the post of Director of Operations of Full Disclosure Project. I want everyone to know that it was an extremely difficult decision to make, but one that I had to make, nevertheless, in staying true to my moral compass.

Many have extended olive branches to me over the past few days, expressing their support for what I am going through. If people are interested in receiving updates about my status, the easiest way for me to communicate with the community will be through my YouTube channel, Divine Frequency.

http://youtube.com/divinefrequency (https://www.youtube.com/divinefrequency)

And my website:

https://thedivinefrequency.com

Looks like she's gone back to the dark hair which, imo, looks better.

Maggie
29th October 2018, 17:23
Speaking of alt community hero(ine)s.....

Has anyone been following the Info about Kevin Moore's doc on Mark Richard's?

I did some deep research a few years ago about Mark Richards and may have posted my doubt that he was an innocent man here on TOT? I know others also have been curious about why he is so believed and supported by certain people like KC. I was still on PA when KC started her reports on him.

It was very obvious to me from the history of his crusade to create a revolutionary "cell" (based on his delusional beliefs about Camelot) that he is a faubulist. Then the evidence for his participation in the murder plot (of his so called friend) was mammoth. He had high profile lawyers and he was saved from execution.

The reason I bring this up today is that Kevin Moore's friend has been posting about the documentary. Here is a post with update video

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103447-Problems-with-Mark-Richards-SSP-testimony-to-Kerry-Cassidy&p=1256177&viewfull=1#post1256177

Today it was demonstated that BR and others don't know that Mark Richards was using Camelot as his "mythology" and were thinking the title of the documentary (referring to a murder in Camelot) is about KC's championship of MR as an SSP insider. That is just one example of how narrow flow of information leads to comprehension that it IMO worth less than hardly anything.

One could say that the whole History Mystery which has splintered in a shards of contradiction is the same. Even a scholar can get so lost in the aisles of contrasting views that she feels lost. Documented "research" can lead perfectly fine minds to completely refute other perfectly fine minds.

So how in the world can we expect normal people to cope? How can we not be compassionate about the donkey effect (where one digs in one heels out of exhaustion with too MUCH to process and falls back on the haunches of the lowest common denominator of habit????). What do we do about setting a baseline? Lately I have seen how CONFUSION of pro and con is dividing people over the WWII era events (as in "Holocaust revision" and "Hitler defense" and yes, even "Is there a genocidal threat to white people)

I have no idea what to do. Kevin Moore stated in his latest video update that he became fed up with confabulation being spread exemplified by the Mark Richards case. He took a stand. Now others as seen by KC are digging their heels in to defend their position.

I am asking if anyone has an idea of how we can establish some baseline that will stick and be a rock for us to stand on in our "intellectual communications"?

Aragorn
29th October 2018, 17:50
Speaking of alt community hero(ine)s.....

Has anyone been following the Info about Kevin Moore's doc on Mark Richard's?

I have, yes. ;)

Today it was demonstated that BR and others don't know that Mark Richards was using Camelot as his "mythology" and were thinking the title of the documentary (referring to a murder in Camelot) is about KC's championship of MR as an SSP insider. That is just one example of how narrow flow of information leads to comprehension that it IMO worth less than hardly anything.

[...]

I have no idea what to do. Kevin Moore stated in his latest video update that he became fed up with confabulation being spread exemplified by the Mark Richards case. He took a stand. Now others as seen by KC are digging their heels in to defend their position.

Yes, and I have it on good authority that Simon Parkes — who is championed by Kerry as her verification/vetting source — is the next one to fall. I am however not going to say more about this at present time because I don't want to tip anyone off — we've had Simon Sez™ groupies monitoring The One Truth before, and I don't want to jeopardize this newest endeavor. What I will however say is that I've personally already long known that he was a con artist — my cooperation with those who were seeking to expose him in 2015 was indirectly part of why I got banned from Project Avalon.

The problem with Kerry Cassidy is that she's got no discernment whatsoever and an ego too large to ever admit that she's wrong. She'll give anyone their fifteen minutes of fame so long as they use one or several of the magic trigger words. She's not malevolent, but her narcissism gets in the way of her common sense.

Fred Steeves
31st October 2018, 11:24
Well, besides injecting himself into the Mark Richards soap opera, Simon has also injected Q and Trump into it through the back door. Does 40,000 sealed indictments sound familiar? Also there's, wait for it... yet another high level insider who tells him to quite possibly expect a Trump pardon of Richards come early next year. And away we go, more David Wilcock type of predictions.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103447-Problems-with-Mark-Richards-SSP-testimony-to-Kerry-Cassidy&p=1256682&highlight=#post1256682

For me that's just more rehashing of the same old shit, the usual taking advantage of an ongoing situation by trying to make one's self relevant in the the public discourse again, but what surprised me was Bill bumping it immediately by referring to Parke's message as "very, very interesting". Seriously?

Not a big deal, just another one of those little nuggets that say "come on man, you know better than that".
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103447-Problems-with-Mark-Richards-SSP-testimony-to-Kerry-Cassidy&p=1256692&highlight=#post1256692

Personally I don't see what's so hard to dismiss about Simon's message, at all, actually I've already dismissed it with the greatest of ease. :rolleyes:

Dreamtimer
31st October 2018, 12:04
I watched a video or two of Simon, and that was it. Once he threw out the "Daddy made me do it" statement, I was walking the other way.

Aragorn
31st October 2018, 19:27
Well, besides injecting himself into the Mark Richards soap opera, Simon has also injected Q and Trump into it through the back door.

Now why does that not surprise me in the least? :rolleyes:

Does 40,000 sealed indictments sound familiar? Also there's, wait for it... yet another high level insider who tells him to quite possibly expect a Trump pardon of Richards come early next year. And away we go, more David Wilcock type of predictions.

Or Benjamin Fulford. or Gordon Duff. Or Michael Salla. Or Alfred Lambremont Webre. :p

For me that's just more rehashing of the same old shit, the usual taking advantage of an ongoing situation by trying to make one's self relevant in the the public discourse again, [...

Yes, that's exactly what it is. These characters all scratch each other's backs.

I remember that Corey Goode was all about exposing Simon Parkes as a fraud and a pervert, up until he learned that Simon Parkes had actually corroborated Corey's story in an interview with Kerry Cassidy. Then suddenly Corey backed out from wanting to expose Parkes as a fraud. That was a big red flag, right there. ;)

...] but what surprised me was Bill bumping it immediately by referring to Parke's message as "very, very interesting". Seriously?

I've been reading Bill's recent "Q&A" thread over at Project Avalon, and in it, he is being asked on several occasions about certain people, witnesses, testimonies, and so on. And I still see a lot of gullibility in what he says he believes to be true. Makes me want to shake my head. :rolleyes:

Not a big deal, just another one of those little nuggets that say "come on man, you know better than that".

Exactly!

I watched a video or two of Simon, and that was it. Once he threw out the "Daddy made me do it" statement, I was walking the other way.

I was following Simon Parkes' stuff a bit in the beginning, but not with any vested interest. I just found it interesting, but only in an entertaining way — likewise for Corey Goode's narrative, for that matter. It was interesting to read, but it was not pertinent to my own reasons for having signed up at Project Avalon and wanting to align myself with this so-called "alternative" community. Stories about ETs don't make the world into a better place. Humanity will have to do that all by itself.

But then I found out that Simon was telling all these women at Project Avalon that they had been his wife while he was King Solomon, and the men that they had been his brothers-in-law when he was King Solomon, and that they were reptilian souls.

I also heard from a close friend at the time that Parkes was bluntly ignoring people whom he was supposed to be counseling, and that his influence on then-Avalon-moderator Karelia (Claudia) — with whom Parkes was having an affair at the time, and this was common knowledge within the Project Avalon mod room — had gotten my friend banned from Project Avalon on some woo-woo charges as that he would have been a Mossad agent "but without that he knew it." My friend is a Hungarian national, and he's a household physician. So much for the Mossad. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had already heard enough by then to dismiss anything Simon Parkes was saying. And then Laura Heath started her thread about Parkes, but without mentioning him by name. Within hours after posting said thread — and I repeat: she had not mentioned anyone by name, nor had she given any pointers at all regarding the identity of the individual she was writing about, other than that he was "well-known" — she received a text message from Simon Parkes on her cellphone with the threat of a lawsuit.

The above situation is what indirectly led to my own ban from Project Avalon, and Laura was banned either on the same day or on the day after. And then two weeks later, over here at The One Truth, we were talking about Simon Parkes on a members-only thread, and then Malc and I both received emails from Simon Parkes — sent from his smartphone — with the threat of a lawsuit on the charges of libel. Laura received a similar threat again as well.

Anyway... :rolleyes: :fpalm: :grin: