PDA

View Full Version : UFOtv presents: UFOs and Nukes - Government and Military Whistleblowers Go Public

Aragorn
20th September 2018, 01:44
DESCRIPTION

Government and Military Whistleblowers from around the world officially go public about UFO incursions at nuclear weapons facilities. This is a truly historic event taped LIVE at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.

DURATION

1 hour 34 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01-wVkCpTc

Elen
20th September 2018, 04:57
Aragorn...I remember that you told me about this some time ago...and I didn't believe you. I apologize. My goodness...I never thought that this would happen. :belief: I'm still listening...

Aragorn
20th September 2018, 05:49
Aragorn...I remember that you told me about this some time ago...and I didn't believe you. I apologize. My goodness...I never thought that this would happen. :belief: I'm still listening...

Um, I did? :shocked: :belief:

This is either way not recent news, though. Robert Sallas et al are also official Disclosure Project Witnesses, and they've been coming forward with this since 2001. They were also present at the Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure, organized by Stephen Bassett.

Elen
20th September 2018, 06:16

Yes yes...in the staff-room, as a matter of fact. You said that there will be disclosure soon. :thup:

Aragorn
20th September 2018, 06:39

Yes yes...in the staff-room, as a matter of fact. You said that there will be disclosure soon. :thup:

Well, maybe that was in relation to the UFO footage released by the Pentagon, from the combat cameras of jet fighters. The guy who released that footage was Luis Elizondo. He had been in charge of a five-year Pentagon investigation (from 2007 until 2012) into the UFO phenomenon. I've posted two threads about his disclosure at the time — here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11802-Finally-The-Pentagon-Admits-To-Multi-Million-Dollar-Investigation-Into-UFOs) and here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11823-UFO-Existence-%E2%80%9CProven-Beyond-Reasonable-Doubt-%E2%80%9D-Says-Former-Head-of-Pentagon-Alien-Program).

Of course, there have been so many distractions in the news since then that nobody even remembers it anymore by now. UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation are such inconvenient things to discuss — especially among mainstream news networks — and talking about Donald Trump, Alex Jones and QAnon is so much more entertaining. Or Elon Musk smoking a doobie on camera during Joe Rogan's show. Or the latest antics of the Kardashians — for that matter, does anyone still remember Paris Hilton? :rolleyes:

Anyway, the news is out there, and has been for quite some time already. Alas, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. :wry:

Dreamtimer
20th September 2018, 12:44
Funny that you mention Paris. The other day I suddenly was reminded of her and I couldn't even recall when I'd last heard about her.

Pink did a really funny video satirizing her bikini car wash.

I'll have a listen and try not to think of Paris...