PDA

View Full Version : Highly Emotional Times IF

Aianawa
20th August 2018, 02:10
I pondered, is it just me, highly emotional, balanced but highly emotional, today on arriving at work we gathered together for a meeting, about forty - 50 of us and our general manager lets us know that our Kaumatua ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaum%C4%81tua ) had passed this morning, he is our spiritual head as such and was a beautiful wise elder ( also an officer in Vietnam war ), much crying etc, I ended up needing to go home to calm and adjust as such, all good though and while reflecting realized that I cry a lot lol of late, big clearing journey recently with world peace meditation over two moons, completing last nite, death of my son anniversary coming up soon, an aunty and uncle I lived with when younger both passing the last moon etc, anyway mush passes through me besides my own clearing n transmutation processes, as in being part of the macro also. I feel blessed, I know I have done this before in many guises etc in other transmutation processes like this present Earth one, I am blessed to know many here who also are in their facets micro n macro ( wait I created a new word recently, miromac ) micromac lol, love n blessings to you all dear mirrors.

Dreamtimer
20th August 2018, 03:27
The last month has been, at times, highly emotional. It will continue for a while longer. I can't speak for the world, just my little part in it.

palooka's revenge
20th August 2018, 05:08
I pondered, is it just me, highly emotional, balanced but highly emotional, today on arriving at work we gathered together for a meeting, about forty - 50 of us and our general manager lets us know that our Kaumatua ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaum%C4%81tua ) had passed this morning, he is our spiritual head as such and was a beautiful wise elder ( also an officer in Vietnam war ), much crying etc, I ended up needing to go home to calm and adjust as such, all good though and while reflecting realized that I cry a lot lol of late, big clearing journey recently with world peace meditation over two moons, completing last nite, death of my son anniversary coming up soon, an aunty and uncle I lived with when younger both passing the last moon etc, anyway mush passes through me besides my own clearing n transmutation processes, as in being part of the macro also. I feel blessed, I know I have done this before in many guises etc in other transmutation processes like this present Earth one, I am blessed to know many here who also are in their facets micro n macro ( wait I created a new word recently, miromac ) micromac lol, love n blessings to you all dear mirrors.

i am sorry for your loss Vern. things are always highly emotional here too and in my neck of the 100 acre wood that's considered a good thing. i prefer to feel something even if it hurts than to feel nothing at all.