PDA

View Full Version : Patty Greer-Laura Eisenhower: Gaia.com Pedocriminal-Satanist CEO. Whistleblowers David & Corey

Kathy
20th July 2018, 21:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKbBjy2WcL4&t=322s

"Published on Jul 20, 2018 by Alfred Lambremont Webre

WATCH NOW FOR THE REAL EXCLUSIVE GAIA.COM STORY Awesome video interview & artilcle with Plan to Oust PedoCriminal Luciferian CEO. Part II coming soon!

New Earth News Special on TrueTube.co: GEM PART I - Patty Greer & Laura Eisenhower open up on GEM (Gaia.com Employee Movement)'s leaks about Gaia.com & Pedocriminal Satanist CEO-owner Jirka Rysavy, Gaia.com Whistleblowers David Wilcock & Corey Goode. Proposed Rysavy Ouster Plan MORE coming in Part II!"

Aragorn
21st July 2018, 05:17
Why am I not surprised that Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre is involved with this nonsense again? :fpalm:

Kathy
21st July 2018, 17:57
AWB gives a platform to those we may disagree with, who are passionately defending those we may disagree with, but who have a right to their opinions, as we all have.

Emil El Zapato
21st July 2018, 18:55
Why am I not surprised that Alfred "don't forget my middle name" Lambremont Webre is involved with this nonsense again? :fpalm:

It's all patent nonsense...the only true source for information is experience. Which is why I believe not a damn thing that I see on Youtube that I haven't seen for myself.

I knew Eisenhower and trust me Sir, she is no Eisenhower...

no, not really, but I did grow up about 20 miles from his hometown... :)

Dreamtimer
21st July 2018, 20:56
I often like Alfred's guests. I find it hard sometimes to deal with his very long interruptions.

Aragorn
22nd July 2018, 07:24

AWB gives a platform to those we may disagree with, who are passionately defending those we may disagree with, but who have a right to their opinions, as we all have.

Yeah but okay, Kathy, let's look at this situation...

David Wilcock resigns from Gaia TV because Gaia TV "promoted" an Ancient Aliens video in which the character of Lucifer was depicted as The Good Guy™ and Yahweh as The Bad Guy™. For that matter, this is also the vantage of gnosticism — as Radagast will be able to corroborate — i.e. that Yahweh is in fact Yaldaboath, the leader of the Archons, and that the snake in the Garden of Eden was merely an animal, but one that became temporarily possessed with the spirit of Sophia, so that Sophia could inform Eve that Yaldaboath was deceiving both her and Adam, and that he was trying to keep them dumb and uninformed.

Of course, this goes directly in against the Christian narrative, even though it's all non-historical. It's a myth, and both gnosticism and Christianity are interpreting this myth in their own ways. But okay, David Wilcock's subliminal programming with the Christian narrative kicked in, and immediately formed an association between this gnostic claim in that particular Ancient Aliens show — granted, they had used footage of himself in that show without his consent — and Luciferianism.

Now, there is no denying that Alfred Lambremont Webre is an outright sensationalist — one look at the title of the video should tell you enough, but that's not the only sign of his sensationalism. With a title like that, I'm actually surprised that the Gaia TV management isn't suing him for libel and defamation.

But anyway, so now Webre & Co are trying to spin and twist this whole thing about David Wilcock's resignation from Gaia TV into a narrative where Gaia TV is suddenly a Luciferian cult, led by satanist pedophiles. Maybe they even eat babies for breakfast.

And that is Alfred Lambremont Webre for you in a nutshell. He does this time and time again — he even accused the Belgian king Philippe of being a pedophile, remember? — and he never vets any of the guests he brings on his show. He seems to have an obsession with pedophiles — maybe he was sexually abused as a child and he is now on a crusade — not to mention that if you read any of his articles, he likes talking about himself in third person. And even then, always with that middle name.

Now, I don't know Patty Greer, but Laura Eisenhower is another character that doesn't have both of her feet on the ground. Maybe not even one of her feet. She and Webre would actually make a great couple. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, Kathy, but I just can't take these people seriously. I just can't. I find them an insult to people's intelligence. :hmm:

Chris
22nd July 2018, 09:15
Yeah but okay, Kathy, let's look at this situation...

David Wilcock resigns from Gaia TV because Gaia TV "promoted" an Ancient Aliens video in which the character of Lucifer was depicted as The Good Guy™ and Yahweh as The Bad Guy™. For that matter, this is also the vantage of gnosticism — as Radagast will be able to corroborate — i.e. that Yahweh is in fact Yaldaboath, the leader of the Archons, and that the snake in the Garden of Eden was merely an animal, but one that became temporarily possessed with the spirit of Sophia, so that Sophia could inform Eve that Yaldaboath was deceiving both her and Adam, and that he was trying to keep them dumb and uninformed.

Of course, this goes directly in against the Christian narrative, even though it's all non-historical. It's a myth, and both gnosticism and Christianity are interpreting this myth in their own ways. But okay, David Wilcock's subliminal programming with the Christian narrative kicked in, and immediately formed an association between this gnostic claim in that particular Ancient Aliens show — granted, they had used footage of himself in that show without his consent — and Luciferianism.

I'm pretty sure the serpent in the Garden of Eden is meant to symbolise the Kundalini serpent. The tree of life has been the symbol of the human energetic system since Sumerian times and the serpent usually symbolises the same thing in most cultures, the serpent of wisdom that gives humanity knowledge of good and evil. That I believe is in fact Sophia.

I'm not an expert on Gnosticism and know even less about Luciferianism, but I believe they are a highly confused bunch of people. I do not subscribe to the David Icke view of the world, where according to him anyone who is in any position of power drink's baby's blood for breakfast, but I also do not think that such things never happen.

In the Age of Kali, historian William Dalrymple wrote about the Kali cult in India. You have seen the highly exaggerated depiction of it in the second Indian Jones movie, but it really is not that far from the truth. Sacrificing animals, occasionally humans, especially children and various sexual rituals are still done today. Every year there are reports of priests of Kali kidnapping children and sacrificing her to the dark goddess. These are often done at the request of local politicians in the hope of gaining powers and winning elections. This has been done for thousands of years, mostly in secret, but in the 19th century, the British actually managed to infiltrate and expose an entire Kali-worshipping secret society called the Thuggees (which is where the word Thug comes from) who sacrificed over a million people to Kali in just over a century. An excellent movie was done on this subject, titled The Deceivers, starring Pierce Brosnan. The whole story is 100 percent true and entirely unbelievable.

My whole point is that such things happen in real life in India and we should not discount the possibility that such things also happen in the West. These black magic rituals are very effective in gaining power and wealth, which is why people keep doing them. If they were ineffective, people wouldn't bother risking so much to gain power and wealth.

Aragorn
22nd July 2018, 09:51
I'm pretty sure the serpent in the Garden of Eden is meant to symbolise the Kundalini serpent. The tree of life has been the symbol of the human energetic system since Sumerian times and the serpent usually symbolises the same thing in most cultures, the serpent of wisdom that gives humanity knowledge of good and evil. That I believe is in fact Sophia.

And you would be correct in that, yes, except that the whole creation story as depicted both in the Book of Genesis from the Roman Catholic Bible and in the Sophianic narrative is a metaphor. There never were an Adam and an Eve living in a Garden of Eden. And I don't care that Simon Parkes says that he was Adam in one of his previous lives. :p

It's an only slightly differing version of the same metaphorical story, whereby the Judeo-Christian belief system indoctrinates that seeking wisdom is evil and that mankind must be subservient to a specific deity — who, if he exists, is most likely just an alien from a much higher-dimensional realm — while the Sophianic narrative rejects this and emphasizes that, yes, mankind must allow wisdom and self-responsibility to develop. In essence, the dialectic between these two narratives is in itself a reflection of the struggle for Free Will and self-determination.

I'm not an expert on Gnosticism and know even less about Luciferianism, but I believe they are a highly confused bunch of people. I do not subscribe to the David Icke view of the world, where according to him anyone who is in any position of power drink's baby's blood for breakfast, but I also do not think that such things never happen.

David Icke was doing excellent research on account of conspiracies, and he got too close to the truth, with too many people following his research. That's why the plan was devised and executed to put David on a sidetrack and let him make a fool of himself. And he stepped right into it. :hmm:

In the Age of Kali, historian William Dalrymple wrote about the Kali cult in India. You have seen the highly exaggerated depiction of it in the second Indian Jones movie, but it really is not that far from the truth. Sacrificing animals, occasionally humans, especially children and various sexual rituals are still done today. Every year there are reports of priests of Kali kidnapping children and sacrificing her to the dark goddess. These are often done at the request of local politicians in the hope of gaining powers and winning elections. This has been done for thousands of years, mostly in secret, but in the 19th century, the British actually managed to infiltrate and expose an entire Kali-worshipping secret society called the Thuggees (which is where the word Thug comes from) who sacrificed over a million people to Kali in just over a century. An excellent movie was done on this subject, titled The Deceivers, starring Pierce Brosnan. The whole story is 100 percent true and entirely unbelievable.

My whole point is that such things happen in real life in India and we should not discount the possibility that such things also happen in the West. These black magic rituals are very effective in gaining power and wealth, which is why people keep doing them. If they were ineffective, people wouldn't bother risking so much to gain power and wealth.

I do not disagree with any of that, Chris, but it's a far stretch from there to claiming that David Wilcock left Gaia TV because Gaia TV would be run by baby-eating satanic pedophiles.

David Wilcock left Gaia TV because his footage had been used without his permission in one particular video of the Ancient Aliens series, in which Lucifer was depicted as good and Yahweh as evil, which goes in against David's personal belief system. He therefore felt that it was dangerous for Gaia TV to support Luciferianism, and he wanted no part of that.

The rest of David Wilcock's letter to Gaia TV only elaborates on the dangers of Luciferianism and how it is very real. I know very well what's in that letter, because I've read it and I posted it here on the forum (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12384-David-Wilcock-is-leaving-Gaia-TV) as soon as Bill Ryan had posted it at Project Avalon, at which point Laura Eisenhower had already deleted it again from her Facebook page, where she herself had leaked it in the first place.

Nowhere in that letter does David Wilcock accuse the Gaia TV management of being satanic pedophiles. That part is a complete concoction from Alfred Lambremont Webre's twisted, drama-addicted and sensationalist imagination, and perhaps that of Laura Eisenhower as well. Like I said, I don't know Patty Greer (other than by name only) and I cannot vouch for why she even chose to be part of this embarrassing charade.

:flag:

Chris
22nd July 2018, 10:10
Oh sorry, I think I made have made the wrong impression. I fully agree with you on all your points. Not because I am a sycophant, but because I came to the very same conclusions through my own research. There is one more point I'd like to clarify here:

And you would be correct in that, yes, except that the whole creation story as depicted both in the Book of Genesis from the Roman Catholic Bible and in the Sophianic narrative is a metaphor. There never were an Adam and an Eve living in a Garden of Eden.

I entirely agree with that. In Tantra, there is the Kundalini serpent wrapped around the tree of life, the Human energy system. To the left (from the Point of View Perspective) is the female, Yin essence, the moon, the Left Hand Path, which is Eve. To the right is the male, Yang essence, the sun, the Right Hand Path, which is Adam. The whole garden of Eden story is allegorical, of course. This triple energy that rises to the top of the tree, the crown chakra, is symbolised in many ways in many cultures. The trident, the fleur de lis, the Greek letter sigma, the caduceus, the 666 number combination, these are all meant to symbolise enlightenment, the rising of the Kundalini serpentine energy in three channels, towards the top.

The Fall of Man story is likely a symbolic allegory of this very thing. So is st Patrick's persecution and expulsion of the serpents (druids) from Ireland. I think the whole Gnostic narrative refers to a hijacking of the original teachings of the Elohim when they lived among the people of Earth and brought the gifts of civilisation. I do not not think that the Elohim are identical to the Yahweh-Yadalbaoth demiurge of the Bible, that was probably a later addition or distortion to the ancient teachings that once prevailed. Just my own two cents' worth.

Aragorn
22nd July 2018, 10:15
To the left (from the Point of View Perspective) is the female, Yin essence, the moon, the Left Hand Path, which is Eve. To the right is the male, Yang essence, the sun, the Right Hand Path, which is Adam.

My OCD compels me to slightly correct you there, but it is the Divine Masculine which is Yang and the Divine Feminine which is Yin, not the other way around. :p

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/ocd.jpeg

Chris
22nd July 2018, 10:35
My OCD compels me to slightly correct you there, but it is the Divine Masculine which is Yang and the Divine Feminine which is Yin, not the other way around. :p

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/ocd.jpeg

Yes, and I corrected it in the original text, before you even got the chance to go OCD on me. Ha.
:p

Aragorn
22nd July 2018, 10:58
Yes, and I corrected it in the original text, before you even got the chance to go OCD on me. Ha.
:p

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/funny-mocking-child-13333580.jpg

Chris
22nd July 2018, 11:07
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/funny-mocking-child-13333580.jpg

:lol::hilarious::lol:

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 11:41
ok, here's my NotAPretender question for the day:

I apologize for being an indoctrinated Christian. I'll qualify that by saying Christian despite the fact that I'm Catholic.

I don't know if there are any indoctrinated chakra, kundalini, ying/yang, folks here, but what is it?

I'll qualify the question as well. You don't have to start with basic definitions...I understand that part and I also am fully aware of the philosophical differences between Eastern and Western indoctrination patterns and I also understand that the Western impression of Eastern 'religious' notions are that they are more pure...but really, what is it?

I think Fred Six-Pack has eluded to one meme that I have to believe was born in the East, the one about if you see Buddha, kill him. That meme sounds as if it came from someone that has 'lived' Eastern philosophy and knows 'intuitive truths' about it that a Westerner might not.

Chris
22nd July 2018, 11:51
ok, here's my NotAPretender question for the day:

I apologize for being an indoctrinated Christian. I'll qualify that by saying Christian despite the fact that I'm Catholic.

I don't know if there are any indoctrinated chakra, kundalini, ying/yang, folks here, but what is it?

I'll qualify the question as well. You don't have to start with basic definitions...I understand that part and I also am fully aware of the philosophical differences between Eastern and Western indoctrination patterns and I also understand that the Western impression of Eastern 'religious' notions are that they are more pure...but really, what is it?

I think Fred Six-Pack has eluded to one meme that I have to believe was born in the East, the one about if you see Buddha, kill him. That meme sounds as if it came from someone that has 'lived' Eastern philosophy and knows 'intuitive truths' about it that a Westerner might not.

If you're interested in my own view, I believe Kundalini is the holy spirit, the female, creative aspect of God, who is the father, the male essence of the infinite and the Creator.

But, there are plenty of Christians, who think the Kundalini is an evil spirit of sorts, in fact the Serpent of the garden of Eden, Satan or Lucifer himself. They also seem to think that the Devas and Devis (pagan gods) are just different versions of the Devil.

Take your pick.

My own view is the first one, I believe the Kundalini to be essentially identical to the Holy Spirit for many reasons, that are too complicated to get into here. But certainly, the parallels are intriguing.

Dreamtimer
22nd July 2018, 11:52
He might elude, but in this case he alluded...;)

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 11:58
If you're interested in my own view, I believe Kundalini is the holy spirit, the female, creative aspect of God, who is the father, the male essence of the infinite and the Creator.

But, there are plenty of Christians, who think the Kundalini is an evil spirit of sorts, in fact the Serpent of the garden of Eden, Satan or Lucifer himself. They also seem to think that the Devas and Devis (pagan gods) are just different versions of the Devil.

Take your pick.

My own view is the first one, I believe the Kundalini to be essentially identical to the Holy Spirit for many reasons, that are too complicated to get into here. But certainly, the parallels are intriguing.

yeah, it is all the same thing just different descriptions of creation. But is it a Buddhism sect or completely independent of that, etc?

Chris
22nd July 2018, 12:09
yeah, it is all the same thing just different descriptions of creation. But is it a Buddhism sect or completely independent of that, etc?

Tantra is the sect you are referring to here, that is the one that puts the awakening of the divine feminine (Kundalini Shakti) centre stage. It is also a central teaching of Yoga. Neither Tantra, nor Yoga are exclusive to any particular religion. They are the most mainstream in Tibetan Buddhism, but are also central to Hinduism and Jainism. In fact ancient religion, that of the Druids, the Ancient Greeks and Sumerians was pretty much based on the same concept. The staff of Hermes, Moses and Enki all refer to the same thing, this serpentine power that rises from the base of the spine to the top of the head and gives the seeker illumination. Saints and other illuminated ones are depicted with a Halo around their head for this reason. In Christian terms, they have been touched and cleansed by the Holy Spirit.

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 12:21
ahh, that's what I was looking for. I've never studied it, so I am limited to only what I've heard others discuss...thanks.

I could put a few on my reading list, but I think I understand all that I need to know...I'm confused enough as it is... :)

someone once suggested that I had some kind of evil spirit clinging to my ass...that was all I wanted to hear...

He might elude, but in this case he alluded...;)

you know I just got that...I think that was a genuine Freudian slip...Fred is always eluding...b.t.w. I'm working on a heavy algorithm on one laptop and posting on this one...that's my excuse for the day...I'm not ready to consider oldtimer's disease... :)

Chris
22nd July 2018, 12:27
ahh, that's what I was looking for. I've never studied it, so I am limited to only what I've heard others discuss...thanks.

I could put a few on my reading list, but I think I understand all that I need to know...I'm confused enough as it is... :)

someone once suggested that I had some kind of evil spirit clinging to my ass...that was all I wanted to hear...

Yeah, that happens, it's called a reverse Kundalini. In a normal Kundalini functioning, the combined symbiosis of the Spinal column, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (the three channels I mentioned previously) gather up all the vital energy from the body, but particularly from the reproductive system and push it up along the spine and into the brain. This causes a sense of heat, light and a buzzing sound, the classic symptoms of a Kundalini awakening. In a reverse Kundalini effect, a parasitic entity attaches itself to the base chakra, just above the perineum, which in men is basically the prostate gland. Said entity can then suck the energy out of the brain, through the same cerebrospinal system, hence the name reverse Kundalini. This is how a lot of shadow entities get their sustenance, by sucking out the vital energy from their victims. The sensation of a reverse Kundalini is that of a cold chill, the exact opposite of the heat and light accompanying the normal functioning of the Kundalini system.

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 12:30
Yeah, that happens, it's called a reverse Kundalini. In a normal Kundalini functioning, the combined symbiosis of the Spinal column, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (the three channels I mentioned previously) gather up all the vital energy from the body, but particularly from the reproductive system and push it up along the spine and into the brain. This causes a sense of heat, light and a buzzing sound, the classic symptoms of a Kundalini awakening. In a reverse Kundalini effect, a parasitic entity attaches itself to the base chakra, just above the perineum, which in men is basically the prostate gland. Said entity can then suck the energy out of the brain, through the same cerebrospinal system, hence the name reverse Kundalini. This is how a lot of shadow entities get their sustenance, by sucking out the vital energy from their victims. The sensation of a reverse Kundalini is that of a cold chill, the exact opposite of the heat and light accompanying the normal functioning of the Kundalini system.

lol...interesting...I had this very weird burning sensation in my lower back for a few days...It was unlike anything I ever experienced before or after... :)

Chris
22nd July 2018, 12:34
lol...interesting...I had this very weird burning sensation in my lower back for a few days...It was unlike anything I ever experienced before or after... :)

If it was a burning sensation, that's positive. It is a partial activation of your Kundalini system. It happens to most people a few times during their lives. In my case it is a semi-permanent state and it goes all the way to the top, above the head.

In people who are truly illuminated, it is a permanent condition and you can actually see a halo around their head, especially when they stand against a white background.

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 12:39
If it was a burning sensation, that's positive. It is a partial activation of your Kundalini system. It happens to most people a few times during their lives. In my case it is a semi-permanent state and it goes all the way to the top, above the head.

In people who are truly illuminated, it is a permanent condition and you can actually see a halo around their head, especially when they stand against a white background.

perhaps, but it was completely unaware experience for me...well, my friends once suggested that I was destined for canonization but as Woody Allen's co-conspirator would say, 'that was a joke!'

the person who made the suggestion is very negative by nature...maybe that swayed them.

Chris
22nd July 2018, 13:11
perhaps, but it was completely unaware experience for me...well, my friends once suggested that I was destined for canonization but as Woody Allen's co-conspirator would say, 'that was a joke!'

the person who made the suggestion is very negative by nature...maybe that swayed them.

Spontaneous Kundalini activation is much more common than you'd think. It can even be triggered by an accident, such as a trauma to the perineum area. Most people have no idea about this, so it's misdiagnosed more often than not. There is actually an entire host of medical symptoms, called Kundalini Awakening Syndrome, that can occur as a result of spontaneous Kundalini activation. If a person is unbalanced in terms of their male/female, Yang/Yin energetic makeup, serious disease can be the result. Their are clinics in the US that try to treat this syndrome. Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine is basically based on this concept of balance between different types of energies in the body.

I don't know the person you mentioned here, but it certainly sounds that their intent was malicious.

Never listen to negative people. They're wrong most of the time.

Emil El Zapato
22nd July 2018, 13:15
Spontaneous Kundalini activation is much more common than you'd think. It can even be triggered by an accident, such as a trauma to the perineum area. Most people have no idea about this, so it's misdiagnosed more often than not. There is actually an entire host of medical symptoms, called Kundalini Awakening Syndrome, that can occur as a result of spontaneous Kundalini activation. If a person is unbalanced in terms of their male/female, Yang/Yin energetic makeup, serious disease can be the result. Their are clinics in the US that try to treat this syndrome. Traditional Chinese and Indian medicine is basically based on this concept of balance between different types of energies in the body.

I don't know the person you mentioned here, but it certainly sounds that their intent was malicious.

Never listen to negative people. They're wrong most of the time.

yes, most of the time...often purposefully...At the time I trusted them but later realized just how disturbed they were...there are a number of those types floating about PA...seems fewer than a few years ago, though

Chris
22nd July 2018, 13:40
yes, most of the time...often purposefully...At the time I trusted them but later realized just how disturbed they were...there are a number of those types floating about PA...seems fewer than a few years ago, though

I certainly came across a few people like that.

I consider them energy vampires. Often they suffer from substance abuse problems and they assume that everyone must be going through the same kind of hell they are. Since we largely create our own reality, or at least the tiny bubble of it that we inhabit, our attitudes and perceptions define how we're going to subjectively experience the collective objective reality.

In my case I always approached each and every individual and entity with a positive outlook and an open mind. Maybe that was naive of me, but, surprisingly, even my interactions with seriously malevolent and negative entities were largely positive. They tried to deceive me and lied to me as a matter of course, but other than that they were actually super nice and friendly. Aragorn referred to this in a private message as a Honey Trap and he's probably right. Team Dark or the Dark Side wouldn't get too many recruits if they behaved like horror movie monsters and spooks.

Dumpster Diver
28th July 2018, 18:53
Yeah, maybe not all our “leaders” and heads of corporations are Satanic baby-eaters. I suspect most of them are.

...certainly the Bankers are...I can’t prove it, but you can’t prove they are not...:onthequite:

Chris
28th July 2018, 19:26
Yeah, maybe not all our “leaders” and heads of corporations are Satanic baby-eaters. I suspect most of them are.

...certainly the Bankers are...I can’t prove it, but you can’t prove they are not...:onthequite:

I really don't buy into the David Icke view of the world. Yeah sure, there are some people like that, but I suspect no more than a few hundred or few thousand in the entire world. Perhaps a couple or few dozen of the top bankers. The vast majority have absolutely no idea what's going on in the background.

Aragorn
28th July 2018, 22:01
I really don't buy into the David Icke view of the world. Yeah sure, there are some people like that, but I suspect no more than a few hundred or few thousand in the entire world. Perhaps a couple or few dozen of the top bankers. The vast majority have absolutely no idea what's going on in the background.

I'm inclined to agree with that. Ronald Bernard, a very credible Dutch whistleblower from the banking world, has stated that it's about 8'000 people at most who control the entire world. He was offered a position among them, provided that he would partake in the sacrificing of children. That's when he turned around 180° and began realizing the ramifications of all that he had been involved with on behalf of the financial sector, and that he decided to become a whistleblower.

Chris
29th July 2018, 08:54
I'm inclined to agree with that. Ronald Bernard, a very credible Dutch whistleblower from the banking world, has stated that it's about 8'000 people at most who control the entire world. He was offered a position among them, provided that he would partake in the sacrificing of children. That's when he turned around 180° and began realizing the ramifications of all that he had been involved with on behalf of the financial sector, and that he decided to become a whistleblower.

The whole financial system is basically money magic. Tracy Twyman wrote about this extensively after she established contact with Baphomet through a Ouija board. She also helped re-establish the Knights Templar organisation, doing Baphomet's bidding. I believe she may have been in contact with the same dark entity, or a very similar one that also tried to recruit me to his cause. In any case it's worth reading her stuff or listening to her interviews, she knows an incredible amount about this topic from direct experience, unlike most researchers who are just reporting what they might have heard from others, and of course rumours get magnified in a Chinese Whispers fashion as they spread from one alternative researcher to another.

Emil El Zapato
29th July 2018, 12:21
The whole financial system is basically money magic. Tracy Twyman wrote about this extensively after she established contact with Baphomet through a Ouija board. She also helped re-establish the Knights Templar organisation, doing Baphomet's bidding. I believe she may have been in contact with the same dark entity, or a very similar one that also tried to recruit me to his cause. In any case it's worth reading her stuff or listening to her interviews, she knows an incredible amount about this topic from direct experience, unlike most researchers who are just reporting what they might have heard from others, and of course rumours get magnified in a Chinese Whispers fashion as they spread from one alternative researcher to another.

It always seemed perception driven to me...which I thought was pretty weird, if not potentially self defeating. But in the end those characteristics provide a way out as well.

If 'money' is not a hard and real entity then it is easy to dispense with. The transcedence of it just requires a better perception and concept to replace it. Ways have been suggested to do just that for at least a century. Society is not yet ready for it. We are self defeating.

Chris
29th July 2018, 16:12
It always seemed perception driven to me...which I thought was pretty weird, if not potentially self defeating. But in the end those characteristics provide a way out as well.

If 'money' is not a hard and real entity then it is easy to dispense with. The transcedence of it just requires a better perception and concept to replace it. Ways have been suggested to do just that for at least a century. Society is not yet ready for it. We are self defeating.

I see money as the physical representation of energy. It is literally energy in that it represents the unit of work that can be done for a certain amount, mostly measured in barrels of oil in the real world. That is why giving to causes that are dear to you is so important. It's not just practical, but it represent what really matters to you. Energy flows where attention goes, but this is equally true of money. Wherever people direct their money is where energy flows. That is why at the core of it, there is a magical, secret society component.

Dumpster Diver
30th July 2018, 15:45

I read Twyman’s “Clock Shavings”...creepy stuff. I suspect her hubby was a sacrifice. You mess with this sh*t, you get burned.

Dreamtimer
31st July 2018, 09:23
Is that pretty much a given? I mean, if a person 'just dabbles' do they just get singed? Perhaps it's more like an open door, or a chink in the armor.:hmm:

Dumpster Diver
3rd August 2018, 12:51
Is that pretty much a given? I mean, if a person 'just dabbles' do they just get singed? Perhaps it's more like an open door, or a chink in the armor.:hmm:

Well, having dabbled, and gotten singed...I think yes. If you mess with the dark side, you better armor up. Naivety is a formula for disaster in this regard.