PDA

View Full Version : Psychological Warfare Expert & Shell Game Whistle Blower Scott Bennett Analyzes Trump Putin Summit

Kathy
19th July 2018, 01:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRUl9rYgVTg
""Streamed live on Jul 17, 2018 by Jason Goodman

President Trump's refusal to accept U.S. Intelligence agencies assessments regarding Russian election interference is being heralded by mainstream as "defiant" a "blunder" and all manner of negative descriptors.

Are these not the same intel agencies that insisted Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, hurling the world into 17 years of deadly, costly, useless war? Should these agencies and individuals not be questioned and challenged to provide unequivocal, documented evidence in such matters of importance?

Is Donald Trump engaged in an epic battle with Military/Industrial/Technocratic enemies of the people of the United States?

Psychological warfare expert, Shell Game author and Deep State whistleblower Scott Bennett joins me to analyze yesterday's historic Presidential summit."

palooka's revenge
21st July 2018, 06:57
Are these not the same intel agencies that insisted Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, hurling the world into 17 years of deadly, costly, useless war? Should these agencies and individuals not be questioned and challenged to provide unequivocal, documented evidence in such matters of importance?

please, someone correct me if i'm mistaken here but wasn't what W and his admin told us about WMD,s exactly the opposite of what the intel told them?