PDA

View Full Version : Annunaki Return

Calz
31st October 2013, 14:39
Cross posting from the James Gilliland thread in hopes of getting a few more eyeballs. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/298.gif

Remarkably interesting quote (and video).

As always ... use your discretion.

"Annunaki Return"

Quote from James

"For those who missed the earlier NASA insider on incomming objects here is the old link. I was told the Annunaki Mother Ships are here. They are aligned with the supreme council a very benevolent group which acts in accordance with universal law. When telepathically connecting what I am getting is they are very unhappy with what has happened on Earth, what the fallen ones have done and are now doing. This includes the archon network influences which would like to see the majority of humanity to be blunt, dead. They are behind Fukushima, the wars and other events harmful to humanity and the Earth. What comes next I do not know but I do know they are done with the tyranny and acts against humanity the Earth and universal law."

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup - ISON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOcZqeebec

Calz
31st October 2013, 19:01
What???

Am I the only one (save for Frances ... and our esteemed BabaRa while I was posting this) to find this even a bit interesting and yet still acknowledge a smaller bit very possible???

Rob ... our beloved missing and high Lord of Sidiousness must be chomping at the bits to hold back returning to offer a few choice nugget remarks...

http://nwogeo.org/images/topic_posts/bump-hippo.jpg

Yes yes ... entering the dark side of the facebook I see ...

:shocked:

Spiral
31st October 2013, 19:07
I'll just throw this in the mix, on the ISON thread I posted a live feed of ISON, it was supposed to be switched on a couple of days ago, however its gone dead !

Calz
31st October 2013, 19:11
I'll just throw this in the mix, on the ISON thread I posted a live feed of ISON, it was supposed to be switched on a couple of days ago, however its gone dead !

Saw that ... didn't last long did it :)

What was mentioned in the vid was not ISON however.

If true ... *they* are already parked on the the dark side of the moon and have nothing to do with the approaching comet (or at least makes no sense to assume they would)

BabaRa
31st October 2013, 19:14
I'd like to believe that the calvary is coming to help us, but ?!?! there is a lot of chatter on PA disputing the authenticity of this guy.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64635-Something-on-the-moon&p=751104#post751104

I try to listen to both pros and cons and not make judgments (not always easy or accomplished).

Here's Bill's take: Like most here, I'm not a big BR fan, on the other hand, I do acknowledge that he has some good info and thoughts.

Yes, he's reading. Here's the giveaway:
When someone writes (unless they're fairly used to scriptwriting informal dialog), they tend to write "I am", "it is" and "they are" (etc).
When talking, people say "I'm", "it's" and "they're".

Bearing that in mind, it's worth listening to the narrator again.

He's reading from something that's been written -- but is pretending, like an inexperienced dialog scriptwriter, to be talking live. And someone openly reading a paper wouldn't try to pretend.

Example: at 8:20 in the Part 2 video.
"...they are either working for the government, or controlled by same."

Another, at 9:07:
"...knowledge of the alien slash UFO phenomenon."

Another, at 15:45: (there are many more!)
"We were able to discern these were not natural objects and had obtained extremely close-up images of said objects"

(In a purported phone interview.)

Ever heard anyone actually talk like that on the phone?

And more and more about his 'scientific' credentials: he talks about there being special imaging equipment that can look at Jupiter "as if you were standing ten meters above its gaseous surface" (16:14).

Jeez! What a dumb, impossible thing for any scientist to say. An atmosphere does NOT HAVE a 'surface' or any kind of definitive boundary of any kind. It's like saying "ten meters above Earth's atmosphere". It's meaningless idiotic nonsense.

My personal conclusion: I very strongly suspect (seeing that Part 2 was really all about the congratulation of Secureteam 10 and how nasty all the skeptics and critics were, and also that Tyler from Secureteam 10 was OBVIOUSLY reading his part of the phone interview: come on, guys -- listen, as a comparison, to myself and/or Kerry in ANYTHING we ever did, where we never read a thing, even the date!) -- that this is a knowing SecureTeam 10 scam.

It's BS from beginning to end. This is a fact. Anyone can quote me personally on that, anywhere on the net.

Lots out there on this subject, time will tell - maybe!! Barbara.

Calz
31st October 2013, 19:21
I'd like to believe that the calvary is coming to help us, but ?!?!

... and thus we dismiss outright James Gilliland's remark about telepathic contact???

That's the thing (and perhaps I am the last standing survivor of the New Age age).

I have great trust in James.

Sure there is manipulation of messages received for most all here from most all types ...

I trust him and until proven otherwise will continue to do so.

That's my two cents worth that ran over into a five cent space ... send me the bill ...

Frances
31st October 2013, 20:03
I was thinking about the shut down of NASA and telescopes etc. the thing that sprang to mind was all the other sky watchers with their great gear who watch the moon and outer space. Would they have seen three massive space ships in orbit around the moon?
I have not seen or heard of any more sightings.
Not that I am great at getting information, I would have thought there would be more sightings.
Frances.

Calz
31st October 2013, 20:09
Well ... from what was suggested on the vid ... there were a number of "questionable" objects coming in that suddenly "cloaked" themselves and were no longer visible.

Then ... suddenly for a brief time they were again but are suggested to remain in formation on the dark side of the moon (not in orbit around the moon) thus out of sight from earth.

Out there kinda stuff ... but let us take just a second to remember that a couple thousand years ago the craft and the "gods" did not try to hide themselves.

It was what it was.

Why would it be such a stretch to suggest "they" may be revisiting us yet again???

Highland1
31st October 2013, 21:33
What???

Am I the only one (save for Frances ... and our esteemed BabaRa while I was posting this) to find this even a bit interesting and yet still acknowledge a smaller bit very possible???

Rob ... our beloved missing and high Lord of Sidiousness must be chomping at the bits to hold back returning to offer a few choice nugget remarks...

http://nwogeo.org/images/topic_posts/bump-hippo.jpg

Yes yes ... entering the dark side of the facebook I see ...

:shocked:

it had a similar response when Malc first posted it Calz.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1206-BREAKING!-Whistleblower-EXPOSES-GOV-T-SHUTDOWN-And-FEMA-10-20-2013-UFO-Coverup?p=5824#post5824

Russ

BabaRa
31st October 2013, 22:13
... and thus we dismiss outright James Gilliland's remark about telepathic contact???

That's the thing (and perhaps I am the last standing survivor of the New Age age).

I have great trust in James.

Sure there is manipulation of messages received for most all here from most all types ...

I trust him and until proven otherwise will continue to do so.

That's my two cents worth that ran over into a five cent space ... send me the bill ...

Calz, as I said I neither believe or disbelieve.

I believes James is an honest man and he really is getting messages and is conveying what he is getting as accurately as he can. But what I don't know is where those messages are coming from. I have suspected for some time that our gov't can send messages - either to groups or to individuals. Is it possible they are channeling messages to folks like James to keep us in hope of what "might" be while they continue to great a bigger jail for us. I also suspect that they are pretty good at creating holograms that can fool us. Is that what the gentlemen in the video posted above saw or is it possible he saw into another dimension - or is he a hoax?!?! Again, I don't know, but I prefer to look at all angles and not attach my beliefs to any of them. That's how I'm wired.

Conversely, I watch as the Vatican builds an infra-red telescope that they name Lucifer (which they then acted surprised that the acronym for their “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research" spelled Lucifer?!?. . .and it was built on Mt Graham in Arizona which the Native American Indians considered a sacred place - AND a doorway to other dimensions. Hmm, too much coincidence for me.

I do believe something is coming down the pike from outer space. And it's possible it's any of the above - as well as a natural event. The Anannuki story has always rang true for me - and I resonnated with what James from Wingmakers said in his interview with Kerry Cassidy about them. I've also read Sitchin's work and Michael Tellinger's on the subject f the Anannuki. It all made more sense to me than any other theory I've heard on how it all began here. But, I know that doesn't mean it's true. Lots of things I believed 10 years ago, I no longer believe now.

As for mental telepathy with those I don't know and can't see, I have had personal experience with that mode, so I do believe in it.

P.S. ....You owe me 5 cents. Your bill is in the mail.

Calabash
31st October 2013, 22:17
I was thinking about the shut down of NASA and telescopes etc. the thing that sprang to mind was all the other sky watchers with their great gear who watch the moon and outer space. Would they have seen three massive space ships in orbit around the moon?
I have not seen or heard of any more sightings.
Not that I am great at getting information, I would have thought there would be more sightings.
Frances.

What? Haven't you been looking through your telscope Frances? Remember I suggested you might find someone waving back at you when you did . . .?

There's no doubt that the guy is reading . . . . but is it possible that he may have been reading a pre-prepared statement so that he doesn't miss anything important out . . . ?

Whatever, this is all information to be borne in mind and when the time comes it will either make sense and become knowledge, or be discarded in the ether.

Frances
31st October 2013, 22:44
Telescope up but not yet running Linda, I have to fit a motorised unit on it and on top of that find a local astronomy society to help me bring it all together.
Hoping to get it done for Comet Ison. ('~')
Frances.

mojo
1st November 2013, 02:33
and thus we dismiss outright James Gilliland's remark about telepathic contact???

Not sure anyone here would...lots of studies on ESP shown that some of us have the ability and maybe all of us have it to some degree and the entities seem to have it.

According to some historical records some annunaki have been here for some time now. There was some reference to a crashed ship on the dark side of the moon being annunaki. Wish the whistleblower could have described the craft he viewed in the telescope more and perhaps they looked similar to the large crashed one on the moon. Interesting they UFOs took up position there as well if the story is true.

Calz
1st November 2013, 12:09
P.S. ....You owe me 5 cents. Your bill is in the mail.

Sure ... just as soon as the dollar follows it's inevitable path into nothingness ... look for my check in the mail.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Laie_13.gif

How it gets delivered without the postal service is quite something else ... but I digress.

Mark
1st November 2013, 13:50
The only thing I have never understood about this whole "Return" story is that with their technology it has taken so long and why a preordained time/date?

Who benefits from this knowledge?

Is it a case of, at the last minute enter the heroes, everybody worship the saviours (Do ya think they fell for it...?).

It doesn't make any sense?

But then this whole setup is like a television drama and perhaps we have all agreed to take part to avoid boredom, after all eternity is a long time twiddling your energetic thumbs...

Highland1
1st November 2013, 15:44
According to Chris Thomas, all messages that are channelled are from the Velon.
Even messages of hope that we are going to be saved by our star families are placed there to deceive us into a false ascension.
Of course, one might ask how he receives his messages from the akashic records?
Either way, I feel more comfortable with Chris's theories than any other messenger as he has a proven background in spiritual healing.

Here is a little more from him...

The Fifth Dimension By Chris Thomas

Over the past number of years we have heard repeated claims that weneed to “Ascend” to a 5th*Dimension”. These claims coming to us from a number of channeled sources suchas Ashtar Command, Sananda, St Germaine,The Agarthans, The Galactic Federation of Light, etc. etc.We have all read these messages from our inter-galactic “friends” and, for the most part, many people have accepted these claims and offers of help at face value in the hope that the actions of these alien beings willresolve all of the desperate problems we have here on Earth.In fact, so desperate are we to remove ourselves from the current conditions on Earth that we are prepared to accept these promises of help without question.Rarely, if ever, have people asked themselves*what “Ascending to the 5thDimension”*would actually mean for us, humans, or to the planet we live on.Currently, scientists describe us as living in a three dimensional world. There is nothing special about thisdescription as all it describes is the fact that we are physical – each of us, and the objects we encounter in life, have a physical form that is described as being three-dimensional.We can measure these three physicaldimensions in a physical way (see illustration) – the length, width and height of our physical world define who we are in terms of physical bulk and also our physical location in relation to other objects or to other people.That is what is meant by we live in a three dimensional world – we have a physical presence and a physical existence.To download the pdf click here.......The%205th%20Dimension.pdf

In other words, the answers to what we all seek are in one and each of us all, including all other lifeforms on our "conscious" mother Earth.

Russ

Calz
1st November 2013, 16:36
Well ... there is "channeling" ... "meditation" ... "telepathy" ... and so on.

Allegedly many/most ET/ED/Offworlders (whatever term floats your boat) communicate telepathically.

Agreed?

Most of what "comes through" for James is either during deep meditation or telepathically.

Voices "from god" have been going on since Noah ... probably since the inception of humanity (at least this version of it).

How shall we distinguish?

There are plenty out there who suggest multidimensional control/implants/holographic reality even in between lives.

Tunnel of white light??? Interesting threads and "theories" all over the map.

If the "dark" had such total control would not our world be in a whole lot worse shape than it already is???

It makes sense, regardless of what/whom you believe that there must certainly be some sort of balance in the Universe.

My 2 and 5 cents are already used up ... I'll up the antee to a dime ...

mojo
1st November 2013, 17:24
wish that it were true for humanity...we humans seem to be good at upsetting the balance in our own ecosystems, and hope we are not to late in fixing it

Calz
1st November 2013, 18:30
wish that it were true for humanity...we humans seem to be good at upsetting the balance in our own ecosystems, and hope we are not to late in fixing it

Agreed.

... and yet.

Without avoiding responsibility ... where exactly *could* we be if all the technology that has been developed *ourselves* (not reverse engineered) were available and not suppressed???

There are at least two technologies (probably more) that could handle the radiation at the damaged Japanese nuke plant.

What about free energy ... no more fossil fuels???

... and on and on.

Shall we take responsibility or assess blame up the ladder of command (ending up, you got it, right back with those pesky multidimensionals).

Food (or perhaps energy) for thought???

BabaRa
1st November 2013, 19:32
Just a crazy thought?!?!?

I've often wondered - why are they doing this to our planet - isn't this their planet too. Don't they breathe the air filled with whatever's in chemtrails. Don't they drink the water they're polluting w/fracking techniques, floride, etc., etc., etc.,

I use to think they were doing this because their greed for power and money had taken them over and disconnected them from nature. But lately I've had other bizare thoughts. What if the atmosphere on this planet is not compatible to support their systems for any length of time and they are trying to change it so they can reside here more easily. . . I realize there is also the greed component which they've taken advantage of and that is how they are getting us to do the work for them.

Perhaps I've had too much wine - or maybe not enough. And please don't ask me who They are - I have many thoughts, but no real knowledge. Pass the bottle.:confused:

Calz
1st November 2013, 19:41
Perhaps I've had too much wine - or maybe not enough. And please don't ask me who They are - I have many thoughts, but no real knowledge. Pass the bottle.:confused:

Not a problem ... http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2.gif

You open up a myriad of things to talk about ... of which none of us may be in a position to really know.

One theory is "they" are going ahead with the hybids and the chemtrails are modification to the environment more conducive for *them* and the *new race* (as you somewhat alluded to).

Another idea (this time my own as I don't remember hearing it) is that everything really is cyclical and we have some sort of ele event with a who knows how many year ice age for everything to heal.

Law of One "harvest" sort thing ... everyone outta the pool and head to your appropriate next learning station.

Who knows?

... and when we say "they" of course it would vary up and down the archon network ladder would it not???

Greed only goes so far before power sets in ...

Dang ... pass that bottle back.

I am stone cold sober ... and perhaps could use a little swig myself???

Highland1
1st November 2013, 20:01
I like the way you think Baba-Ra tipsy or not!
There is a train of thought that believes that all the planets in our solar system were once alive and conscious just like our own mother Earth.
Maybe there is another inter galactic agenda to take our planet out perhaps for a much bigger goal beyond our human comprehension?
Who ever "they" are, they have no respect for any lifeform and so to what benefit would there be to them having a dead planet?
Surely if it was just for gold or minerals, they would still require slaves to mine it like the annunaki did.
I think it might just well be much darker than we thought....
However, I live in hope that the mass awakening that is beginning to occur may just stop them in their tracks!
Perhaps the human race us the only spuritual lifeform that can.

Russ

Calz
1st November 2013, 20:06
2bl posts get 2bl thanks I guess.

Just a grateful kinda guy ya know ...

:grin:

Highland1
1st November 2013, 20:47
Ah! I hadn't realised I had double posted but I will gracefully accept your double thanks calzy!

On the same topic, I often wonder whether the cabal have been offered some sort of deal to help destroy our planet?
Maybe they will simply be spared if they obey orders?
Why would Bill Gates spend millions creating an indestructable bunker containing seeds and just about every life form from Earth if there was no land where life could be cultured or harvested in the aftermath.
Is there a parallel earth waiting to be seeded with a select few?
There are most certainly individuals who know the answers to these questions and hopefully they will crack.....real soon!
There must be starseeds amongst us who could simply remote view the consciousness of these evils turds and so it may well all come out in the wash!

Russ

Calz
3rd November 2013, 02:24
Let's break it down into what we really know.

The elite have spent frantically to build their bunkers.

What are they hiding from?

Clear evidence that underground shelters (some natural some not) were there for previous cycles.

Less certain are the claims that the "little people", "lemurians" and others have lived under the surface for a *long* *long* time.

We have indigenous tales of what happens on the surface during "cycles" ... yet not all cycles are the same.

Perhaps our binary star ... yet not for a couple years (ISON no more a threat than elenin?)

These are things we have some fairly solid evidence of ... without considering multidimensionals of whatever stripes.

Look at the momentum and path that we as humanity face without massive change.

Can there be any doubt that something of dramatic proportion will be happening within the next few years???

KosmicKat
3rd November 2013, 12:05
Naieveté is a blessing! What I see is an elite who are too greedy to give up their profits, but at the same time, don't want to risk the "nasty bits" when payback time arrives, either upon their own heads or those of their children. And for the most part, they don't have enough faith in themselves to face the possibility that they might be more than they can measure.

BabaRa
3rd November 2013, 19:23

Clear evidence that underground shelters (some natural some not) were there for previous cycles.

Less certain are the claims that the "little people", "lemurians" and others have lived under the surface for a *long* *long* time.

We have indigenous tales of what happens on the surface during "cycles" ... yet not all cycles are the same.

Perhaps our binary star ... yet not for a couple years (ISON no more a threat than elenin?)

These are things we have some fairly solid evidence of ... without considering multidimensionals of whatever stripes.

Can there be any doubt that something of dramatic proportion will be happening within the next few years???

I'd like to add to your list of "What we Really Know"

**The magnetic north pole is moving with record speed towards Siberia. (I've heard everything thing from 40 miles/year to 1 mile/day! - don't know which is accurate or maybe something inbetween, however the "For Sure" is it's moving with record speed)

**Record Super Storms recorded across the planet. Many theories as to why from Climate Change to Interference by HAARP type facilities. Either case, it's happening.

** NASA recently discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. This allows more harmful ultra-violet rays into our atmosphere as well as solar winds which can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms.