PDA

View Full Version : Life after death: Man claims to have PROOF

skywizard
30th May 2018, 21:48
https://i2.wp.com/cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/80/590x/secondary/god-1344472.jpg?w=560&ssl=1

A MAN who temporarily died believes that he
was shown the afterlife and now has PROOF
that God exists.

A person who only gives his name as Richard suffered sudden cessation of his heart in a mystery illness which took him to the afterlife before he was revived.

The man says that during his time in the afterlife he saw our “creator”, saw his whole life in full and was able to speak to lost relatives.

But he warns that it does come with a catch – to this day he can still hear from dead people which haunts him.

Writing about his experience on NDERF – a website which collects near death experiences – Richard says: “I started watching my whole life in front of me. All good and bad events were emphasised. After the presentation ended, I was asked one question, ‘On which side are you?’ I had to choose between the good or bad side.

https://i0.wp.com/cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/80/590x/secondary/birth-1344470.jpg?w=560&ssl=1

The man claims to have seen his own birth

“It feels like the soul answers this question. I answered, ‘I love God with all me.’ Then I sent these feeling of love to our Creator. After a moment, my soul received Love from the other side.

“This experience was a good lesson for me. I can say now that I know that our Creator is real.

“I saw my own birth. When I was being born in a hospital a doctor pulled me out of my Mom’s body. At that moment, I was holding the cord connecting me to my Mom and with full consciousness, I was thinking about what was happening.

“With time, I started seeing people that left this dimension and sometimes they ask me to pass messages to their relatives.

The man says he met “our creator”
“Although this comes with a price. Somehow the negative energy attack me from time to time. Now I can see them and whenever I do, they get paralysed.”

Some researchers state these are normal phenomenon and not necessarily a sign of heaven or an afterlife.

Dr Sam Parnia, director of critical care and resuscitation research at NYU Langone School of Medicine in New York City, told a recent Oz Talk: “People describe a sensation of a bright, warm, welcoming light that draws people towards it.

“They describe a sensation of experiencing their deceased relatives, almost as if they have come to welcome them. They often say that they didn’t want to come back in many cases, it is so comfortable and it is like a magnet that draws them that they don’t want to come back.

“A lot of people describe a sensation of separating from themselves and watching doctors and nurses working on them.”

Dr Parnia says there are scientific explanations for the reaction, and says seeing people is not evidence of the afterlife, but more likely the brain just scanning itself as a survival technique.

He said thanks to modern technology and science, “death does not have to be limited to philosophy and religion, but it can be explored through science.

“They can hear things and record all conversations that are going on around them.”

Source: http://earthmysterynews.com/2018/05/23/life-after-death-man-now-claims-to-have-proof-of-god/

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/p/peace/graphics-peace-740037.gifpeace...

Emil El Zapato
31st May 2018, 00:20
I had a sociology Professor that seemed pretty run of the mill...I found out she had authored books on NDE's from a spiritual/philosophical perspective. I also found out a few years later that she had an affair with my barber/stylist...Not even in the same city...I've always wondered how people manage that stuff... <shrugs>

Aragorn
31st May 2018, 07:37
The experiences which this "Richard" describes are certainly not unique, and many westerners who've had a near-death experience have reported similar things. In some cases, they get to meet Jesus, or they are surrounded by angels, and so on. One person whose recount I've read about said that she was in hell, surrounded by fire and demons.

However, what a person experiences during an NDE is always consistent with said person's conscious or subconscious belief system. Here in the West, we've all been indoctrinated with Catholicism or some other variant of the Christian faith from early childhood on. In the Middle East, it's with Islam. In the Far East, it'll be with eastern philosophies and/or religions.

Let's face it: when you're having a near-death experience, then you aren't actually dead yet. Quite obviously, the body is still capable of being reanimated, which means that there must still be some level of brain activity — cellular activity only stops long after death, as the hair and nails of people who've actually died still continue growing for a while. If there were absolutely no brain activity anymore whatsoever, then the connection between the soul/spirit and the body is severed, and it is only when this happens that one can be truly said to have died. But of course, then there's also no way back anymore.

Ergo, the experiences during a near-death situation could be a kind of dream, based upon information stored in the brain, which — as I've just mentioned — isn't actually dead yet.

Now, the phenomenon of "seeing" deceased people when you've returned from the NDE is of course something else. It is possible that an NDE — whatever one experiences during that phase — triggers an opening of the "third eye". :hmm:

Elen
31st May 2018, 08:37
Oh yes...it takes one to know one...hey? ;)