PDA

View Full Version : Martin Pall explains "Unexplained Illnesses"

Kathy
28th May 2018, 16:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQQyU8NHv8

"Published on Oct 29, 2014 by Marc Khanne

http://www.electrosensible-zone-blanc...
Explaining "Unexplained Illnesses": Disease Paradigm for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Fibromyalgia, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Gulf War Syndrome and Others

We are excited to present information from the forthcoming book by Martin L. Pall, PhD, who shows that all these conditions - and probably many others - involve the same key biochemical response: elevated levels of nitric oxide (NO) and its oxidant product peroxynitrite (ONOO-), which initiate a biochemical vicious cycle. Although the mechanisms underlying this ongoing NO/ONOO- cycle are well-documented, Dr. Pall presents new information about how this cycle interacts to produce patterns of symptoms. The theory elegantly answers many questions"

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2018, 16:37
Interesting, so our cells are laughing themselves to death... hmmm

EMF Chart from Scientific American

"EMF stands for electromagnetic fields. Radio waves are one form of EMF. So is ordinary light. Electromagnetic fields are produced by every electrical or electronic device. This includes electrical wiring and power lines, computers, televisions, wireless devices such as cell phones and WiFi devices, microwave ovens, all forms of broadcasting including AM, FM, and TV, etc. Visible light as well as invisible forms such as infrared, and ultraviolet, X-Rays, and gamma rays are also forms of EMF.

All these different forms of EMF are part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic waves cover a vast frequency range from ELF Extremely low frequency of less than 1 Hz (cycles per second) up to hard gamma rays at over 300 EHz (EHz is 10 to the power 18 cycles per second). See Figure 1 for a picture of the electromagnetic spectrum. Every EMF frequency is also associated with a wavelength and an inherent level of quantum energy. The quantum energy is the energy of the individual light particles known as photons. Low frequencies have long wavelengths and low photon energy. Higher frequencies have shorter wavelengths and higher photon energy.

There are only three scientifically established mechanisms where EMF is known to cause health effects. The relative importance of these mechanisms depends on frequency and is also strength and/or power dependent. The three mechanisms are the following: induced voltage gradients and/or electric currents in the body, thermal effects, and ionizing radiation effects. Extensive scientific testing has been used to measure these effects and to establish safe limits.

Induced voltage gradients and/or electric currents in the body are the only known health effects in the presence of strong electric and magnetic fields at low frequencies in the range of 0 - 3 KHz. Safety limits for this class of effects have been established by the IEEE (IEEE Standard C95.6). These limits are established to stay below the excitation thresholds of various tissues. Excessive excitation may result in electrical shock and/or burns. RF shock and burns are also possible at frequencies up to 30 MHz. The safe limits for electric and magnetic fields are set by the IEEE and FCC and other public health bodies according to frequency.

Thermal effects are the primary health effects when living tissue absorbs enough EMF power to cause heating. This effect is the primary concern in the RF frequency range of 30 MHz to 300 GHz. Harmful effects from induced voltages and currents may still occur, but at power levels above those for heating effects. In theory, the total EMF power absorbed by tissue is determined by the photon energy multiplied by the number of photons per second being absorbed. But in practice, the method utilized is based on the measurement of the Specific Absorption Rate or SAR. The SAR safety limits are specified in units of W/kg of body tissue. This heating effect is the principle that microwave ovens are based on. Existing regulations from entities such as the FCC in the US, the WHO, and the ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation) have set safety limits for all commercial products that are well below the level where harmful heating effects may occur. For example in the FCC OET Bulletin 56, the level for "whole body" exposure for the general public is set at a level that is 50 times lower than the level at which harmful heating occur.

EMF can also cause harm when its inherent photon energy reaches the level where it can break the electron bonds that hold molecules together. This is termed ionizing radiation, and it is an entirely different mechanism than the heating effect. Fig 3 shows that EMF becomes ionizing at short ultraviolet wavelengths. This is what causes sunburn, which can also increase the risk of skin cancer. Ionizing radiation can cause many other types of cancer. X-rays and gamma rays have even shorter wavelengths and higher photon energy and are considered the most dangerous forms of ionizing radiation. The energy level of the photons produced by cell phones is more than 10 million times below that of the lowest energy ultraviolet ionizing radiation.

Research is ongoing on the effects of EMF on health. These investigations cover all forms of EMF ranging from power line frequencies and up through microwaves. Various forms of investigation have been and are being carried out. These include epidemiological, in vitro (cell cultures) and in vivo (animal) studies. No clear and consistent evidence for harmful health effects has been found other than the ones described. For example, in cases where some evidence for harm has been found, higher quality follow up studies have failed to find any effect. The SCENIHR Committee of the European Commission has just released (Jan 2009) an excellent 86 page report as well as a summary for the public on the current state of scientific research."

This has ramifications for the reversal of our electromagnetic safety barrier...

We are not only going to fry, we will literally explode in 'paroxysms of humours'...

I'm down with 'electromagnetic' sensitivity, blood-barrier, and co-morbidity... :)

phytochemicals are the rare substances that can penetrate the blood-brain barrier 'naturally'

Wind
28th May 2018, 21:44
Well, this might be interesting since I have CFS...

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2018, 21:46
really...what exactly is that Wind?

Wind
28th May 2018, 21:49
Chronic fatigue syndrome.

It sure seems to be linked with cell energy production problems and also gut problems are part of it.

In case you want to know more:
https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2017/11/11/cellular-energy-hit-chronic-fatigue-study/

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2018, 21:51

It sure seems to be linked with cell energy production problems and also gut problems are part of it.

ahh, hmmm...I'm sure you are familiar with this, but a good quality antioxidant might do wonders for you...

How are your sleeping patterns?

Wind
28th May 2018, 21:55
Yes, I know quite a bit about supplements, antioxidants. I'm walking a natural health-library... Studied these things for years.

I'm more of a night owl, always have been.

Emil El Zapato
28th May 2018, 21:56
Yes, I know quite a bit about supplements, antioxidants. I'm walking a natural health-library... Studied these things for years.

I'm more of a night owl, always have been.

Does that mean you don't sleep? :)

What I"m getting at is that if you haven't pursued that angle, you might want to take a look at it... :)

I just read the study on CFS...

interesting...one of the mechanisms that modern humans possess regards 'power production'. What is in a sense contradictory is the fact that some of those functions we genetically inherited from the Neanderthal...which can only mean one thing and I don't know what it is... :)

Are you genetically a native of Scandinavia...I think the neanderthal inheritance % is a bit higher in those populations...

Wind
29th May 2018, 02:09
I'm about as blonde, blue-eyed Scandinavian as you can possibly get.

Of course I get to sleep and I need my sleep, perhaps more than many other people. The times when I can't sleep, well, they suck.

enjoy being
29th May 2018, 05:32
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/brazil-nuts.html

Just inclined to mention brazil nuts. Only ate them habitually once in my life and who knows it could have been a coincidence that it set me off on a better path. Should really purchase some more. Saved my life maybe. One of the stress body foods that turn your digestive system from catabolic to anabolic.

Oh, just before hitting post I did a NOx and Brazil nut search.

Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that expands and relaxes your blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow. Brazil nuts contain high amounts of the essential amino acid L-Arginine, which converts into nitric oxide in the body and hence increase blood flow.Mar 24, 2017

Dreamtimer
29th May 2018, 11:07

In case you want to know more:
https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2017/11/11/cellular-energy-hit-chronic-fatigue-study/

Howard Bloom had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He didn't get out of bed for 16 years, he said. He takes an interesting combination of supplements every day, I don't recall specifically what.

He was recently interviewed by Joe Rogan and they discuss this at the beginning of the podcast.

I totally need my sleep. Eight hours was barely enough for years. When menopause struck I found I sleep a little less. The breaks between cycles are more wakeful.

Wind
29th May 2018, 19:29
Howard Bloom had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He didn't get out of bed for 16 years

Yeah, it can get quite bad. I don't have the most severe form as I can walk and do some things, but at times it really takes a toll on me. There were times when I couldn't get much out of bed either. The optimal amount of sleep for me is 8-10 hours, 10 is the best actually. With seven hours I can function, but if it gets below that my days start to suffer more. I hope to improve this condition with some dietary changes and supplements too. There is no "cure" for it as it's an autoimmune disease with an unknown origin, but there are ways to improve one's health.