PDA

View Full Version : Steve Judd astrology

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wind
15th May 2018, 17:02
Steve is a good and wise fella, been watching his videos for over four years now.

Here's the latest from the man himself, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njsIVc7aBM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SK17DaorKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjYj9qyrjxk

modwiz
15th May 2018, 19:23
A good thread concept, Wind. Look forward to checking it regularly.

Elen
16th May 2018, 06:20
A good thread concept, Wind. Look forward to checking it regularly.

:bump2::bump2: ME TOO!

Emil El Zapato
17th May 2018, 00:18
Steve is a good and wise fella, been watching his videos for over four years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njsIVc7aBM

Wow, what he is describing (planetary positions) is extremely beneficial to me...

New moon in Taurus my 8th house trine long term influences from the outer planets, including my sun...contracts, material comfort, etc. I had a phone call yesterday afternoon and talked for the 1st time to a potential new employer. They hired me on the spot at a higher salary than I'm currently making...I know it ain't all about money but my daughter is about to start college... :)

I knew there had to be advantages to jumping on the Trump train...No, not really!

Downside to all of this...staying true to my astrological chart... :) It means the 'forces' are controlling me, for good or bad...I've been inoculated, though

Emil El Zapato
17th May 2018, 00:24
I need to stay away from this stuff...I don't want to know... :)

Dreamtimer
17th May 2018, 00:31
Don't worry. You don't really know because things aren't set in stone. As we already know, some very unlikely things can happen and some very likely things can fail to occur.

Emil El Zapato
17th May 2018, 00:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SK17DaorKs

One of the things he didn't mention about the relationship between Israel and Netanyahu is the square relationship between their moon and sun positions...often creates a 'raucous' relationship between the two...to put it another way...inharmonious. The vibe is definitely described as such.

Totally a matter of opinion i suppose.

Don't worry. You don't really know because things aren't set in stone. As we already know, some very unlikely things can happen and some very likely things can fail to occur.

yeah, that's true ... <gulp> :)

Wind
17th May 2018, 03:24
You know, one thing astrology has taught me (and I'm not an astrologer) is that there definitely is destiny. Certain things only happen during certain transits, in our personal lives and collectively too. Time after time I've seen that over the years. So that begs the question, how much is there free will or is it just an illusion too? Perhaps we like to believe that we have a choice when in fact it's far more deeper than that. I think we do have a choice to be loving persons or assholes though even if we are born with our own tempers, influences and characteristics. Although you can't turn any other asshole into a loving person, you can only do that to yourself. That's my two eurocents.

JZVasxOSbqk

enjoy being
17th May 2018, 03:39
It's a dance, when it is time to do the small and slow expression, the flying leaps don't impress.
Miss your cue and the music starts again sometimes or tumbles happen.
Sometimes it seems all so laid out and choreographed, yet equally it is just as intertwined with laws of sound and light and maths.
Cause and effect. Turn the jug on and the water goes through its stages it goes through and the little bubbles make their pattern and the heat convects and the big bubble stage comes along.
Some people who are 'psychic', scribble lines on paper to enter their zone and get prompts. I just see astrology as a form for some people to enter their zone. I also see, some who don't enter their zone and just want to intellectualise everything and to me I can sense that vibration they are out putting and it is discordant to my own vibration, imv, lol.

Emil El Zapato
17th May 2018, 13:14
You know, one thing astrology taught me was (and I'm not an astrologer), is that there definitely is destiny. Certain things only happen during certain transits, in our personal lives and collectively too. Time after time I've seen that over the years. So that begs the question, how much is there free will or is it just an illusion too? Perhaps we like to believe that we have a choice when in fact it's far more deeper than that. I think we do have a choice to be loving persons or assholes though even if we are born with our own tempers, influences and characteristics. Although you can't turn any other asshole into a loving person, you can only do that to yourself. That's my two eurocents, as Aragorn would put it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN8EE5JxSGQ

yeah, very true...and insightful...

enjoy being
17th May 2018, 22:22
The one about the Royal wedding was interesting the other day.
The one using "not fake news" in the title was good in acknowledging a few things. I didn't watch the Melania Trump one.
Talk of the rise of the Ebola card again is somewhat exciting in ways. Though saying that would likely get people reacting to me calling it exciting. My meaning in that is that it is a sign of fear from the other side of the balance. Exciting in that it is the predictable panic button for them and my response on that lever is. So is that all you have got.

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 09:15
Interesting in his latest 2, well the first one of, he mentions early on, how some of his viewers have been telling him he has been getting a bit morbid of late.
Face palm at how some of these people just want to hear about unicorns and rainbows tickling their fancies.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SteveJuddAstrology/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0&pbjreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXA-77CutA

Okay I'll put up the second one of his 2 uploads today.

:thisaintmyjobemote: :ha:

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 11:33
Well that African American minister just blew up the church with that speech, making some of those stuffy royals look a bit uncomfortable?

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/michael-curry-sermon-memes-gifs-tweets/

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 12:49
Here we go a link to the full sermon. It is in here because of Steve Judds' sections on the wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLoGzo945S0

modwiz
19th May 2018, 13:12
Well that African American minister just blew up the church with that speech, making some of those stuffy royals look a bit uncomfortable?

Oh yeah, they looked uncomfortable and irritated. "Who let the human in?"

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 15:39
Interesting in his latest 2, well the first one of, he mentions early on, how some of his viewers have been telling him he has been getting a bit morbid of late.
Face palm at how some of these people just want to hear about unicorns and rainbows tickling their fancies.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SteveJuddAstrology/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0&pbjreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXA-77CutA

Okay I'll put up the second one of his 2 uploads today.

:thisaintmyjobemote: :ha:

this guy is good...I never studied much the midpoint (I think he is referring to the Midheaven or 10th house in natal chart) didn't seem too important in relationships but it is considered a focal point...usually of a career or business context...the composite chart is the comparison of two different charts...I think that's what he meant.

all true...interesting sidenote is the thing about monogamy...some birds do better than humans.... :)

Another thing that is interesting is that Trump has a majority of planetary influences in his 4th quadrant (I guess you could say) I believe his Sun sign and quite a few others are in his 10th house...it is an unusual chart...I probably have never seen one like his.

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 15:45

lol...i'm thinkin' you are right

Wind
19th May 2018, 17:28
When it comes to astrology and everything else regarding the truth...
I'd rather hear the unpleasant truth than a sugary lie or delusions.

Truth may be painful to understand at first, but it is the salvation for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5L3aMJdIj0

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 18:40
When it comes to astrology and everything else regarding the truth...
I'd rather hear the unpleasant truth than a sugary lie or delusions.

Truth may be painful to understand at first, but it is the salvation for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5L3aMJdIj0

yup...

here's a weirder thing about Trump's chart in my opinion:

His overwhelming influence is in his 10th, 11th, and 12th houses... signifying 'strong' currents in self-awareness, self-perception, business, of course and "powers" For good or evil...I think we know which way the wind blows...

Wind
19th May 2018, 19:30
I wouldn't equate selfishness for evilness always. Trump is definitely narcissistic, but that's a different thing than psychopathy. Psychopathy I would definitely equate with evil tendencies in most cases. I'm not a qualified psychologist, but I do know my fair share about human psychology. Hillary Clinton is a certified psychopath, because to her human lives don't matter. From Trump I get the impression that he loves his country, but his own biases and faults make him act in stupid ways. It doesn't help to be a bigot and a womanizer either. In some ways he is "smart", but then again he shows signs of being dumb. Psychopaths like Hillary Clinton are highly intelligent and dangerous, Trump isn't like that. Comparing the two of them isn't very fruitful anyways, because it's like comparing two different kind of trash cans.

It would be hard to say if Putin is a psychopath, because for some reason it's hard for me to get a reading on him. I don't get the psycho vibe even though he is an iron willed and cold-hearted killer, but he too loves his country even though like Trump he acts in his own selfish ways. Then again, he is probably much worse than Trump because it doesn't take much to get yourself killed in Russia if you oppose him.

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 19:55
Hi Wind,

I appreciate what you're saying but it goes much much deeper than selfishness...if you look at the flip side of that notion of selfishness. A selfish person can be self absorbed, neurotic, cautious, or simply niggled. That's the light side

Now let's look at selfishness from the darkside... :) I can think of only one example of the selfish darkside... "- other than me. -"

Contempt for the other, a dismissal of the other, a hatred for the needs of the other, to hold a notion of owed obsequiousness from the other, a complete unawareness of the needs of another beyond their exploitable properties/needs. I guess that was maybe more than one.

These characteristics come very very close to describing the psychopath. Narcissism is almost a requirement for a diagnosis of psychopathy...in ways they are indistinguishable

Wind
19th May 2018, 20:43
Selfishness is a cancer on this planet, with that I can agree.

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 20:49
yes, no doubt that is true...

Wind
19th May 2018, 21:32
We're all selfish to some extent and there can be a healthy amount of that too. However, some people are on the other end of the spectrum.

Service to self vs. service to others.

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 22:48
The four attributes of; service to self - negative and positive vs service to others - negative and positive.

In some ways the service to others negative is the most dangerous of the two negatives.

Wind
19th May 2018, 22:52
Could you expand on that?

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 22:59
Well I first read about it within the Law of One material which was a while back, but it was quite well laid out to me. Another aspect then to look at is the notion of service vs servitude, but that is another thing.
The service to others negative, would have people like benevolent dictators, or even some parents. Where the person believes they know best and want to help others by forcing upon them 'lessons' for their own good. Philanthropy can be a word these sorts of people bestow on themselves to justify their position.
I call it the most dangerous because of the psychology of it. A service to self negative will be quite obvious to others in comparison, and their wake of destruction is not always, but most likely, only going to affect others as a by-product of their selfishness.
Service to others negative has others as a primary target, and thinking they know best is the selfishness.As well as it not always being obvious to the 'others' in the cross hairs, the thing can perpetuate for quite some time. Part of the mechanics can be they may also be very scared and unbalanced and are forcing their fears on others.

Emil El Zapato
19th May 2018, 23:05
Could you expand on that?

Social justice warriors...co-dependence... ? I think EB might agree with...

I just saw the post and want to comment on parents imposing lessons...that is one of the most misguided parental practices that I have ever confronted...and it is ubiquitous practice...One of the reasons the world is crashing down in my estimation

enjoy being
19th May 2018, 23:28
Social justice warriors...co-dependence... ? I think EB might agree with...

I just saw the post and want to comment on parents imposing lessons...that is one of the most misguided parental practices that I have ever confronted...and it is ubiquitous practice...One of the reasons the world is crashing down in my estimation

There's the balance as a parenthead. I forget where I read the notion about a child being born as already perfect and knowing or equipped, and that parents and the world then set about passing on their fears and understandings of inequality.
"Come child, let me bestow upon you knowledge of all that is bad in this world." It is difficult to ever know if an unadulterated child would shine by itself.
Because there are things like the Lord of the Flies. Which in fact, could be false, it is just a story. Though, animal farm is another story sort of saying the same things. Are children prone to selfishness and gluttony and all these things? Perhaps.

Maybe the 'parent' does have a job? How much of it is them transferring their own fears and experiences? You can't put an old head on new shoulders as they say. And the parental heart attachment will make the parent want to save their child.

One more bit, and I'll step back again. Just managed to track down the webpage I stumbled across 10 or 12 years ago that described a form of service vs servitude. It was quite synchronistic to me at the time because of the clothing it wears, one of my early internet lessons about differentiating between the message and the messenger.
https://www.luisprada.com/service_and_servitude/

Wind
20th May 2018, 04:35
Perhaps I can only speak from my own experience. As a highly empathic person I've always unconsciously put others ahead of me, because that is how I am built as a being. I don't want to impose my will on others though and I know that ultimately I cannot change anyone else. All I can do is just to offer my help and lending ear, in case it might help. I have had to learn to be more selfish so that others wouldn't run over me, but even then sometimes I feel a bit conflicted about that if you know what I mean. Am I being selfish or am I just selfish enough, am I doing enough or too little for others? Those are the kind of questions I tend to ask myself from time to time.

On the other end of the spectrum would be psychopathic people who are highly service to self oriented beings. They always put themselves above others, because the universe revolves around them and not the other way around. They think that they are more cunning and intelligent and in many cases they actually are, because generally people can be very gullible. Psychopaths prey on people like that. They think that their victims deserve all the crap they inflict on them because they are weaker and less intelligent beings. "They should have known better."

So we might think that highly empathic people who are helpers are more oriented towards service to others, meanwhile evil and psychopathic people are oriented service to self in the highest possible way. Then there are the rest of the people who have a little bit of both qualities, but they aren't really polarized in either direction. The "normal" folks, if there really are such. Joe Sixpacks.

We can and should serve others, but we shouldn't sacrifice ourselves or be anyone else's slave. Serving others is a highly noble goal, but you also must take good care of yourself too so that you are able to help others. Nothing else will ever you bring you greater satisfaction than giving and that way you will also be receiving too. That is the universal law.

enjoy being
20th May 2018, 04:44
Nice, I agree, and recognise self a little in what you describe as self too. But would add or reiterate that there is the service to self positives who could be called selfless, in that they have done the work on themselves enough to be of benefit to others, or at least not of a hindrance.
So that's probably a blend. Like a service to others positive may well be selfless in a ways possibly detrimental to themselves, they may fall into servitude easier than a service to self positive.

enjoy being
20th May 2018, 09:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYiLw3YOR6U

Elen
20th May 2018, 11:23

YEAH! :D

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 12:48

To be the debby downer poopoohead that I am I'll add that some would say that Europe Central is not focused on classical racism, it's more about classical classism... :) I think he, in fact, exemplifies that in his pre-conscious thinking...not a bad thing in his case because he does bring it forth which means he at least is aware at that level.

They handled it well apparently, but I do wonder what was up with Markle's daddy. He must be a tortured soul.

enjoy being
20th May 2018, 13:18
That is hardly being a Deborah, it is simply missing the huge points and focusing on the obvious grey and negatives. This guy is just some guy and I personally don't agree with his comments about multiculturalism. Well more that I am not from England so I would not know, and it is entirely insignificant to me. As far as the other tiny can to kick around, the father, well there are a handful of 'reasons' I can come up with, but neither of them can allow me to draw that conclusion about him.

The poopoo head is really just pooping on your own head often, it really has no effect on the greater messages or others. I'm trying to think how to suggest navigation and a few times comes to mind to mention drinking from the other kiwis offerings. :-)

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 13:40
say whattt?! :)

you're just giving Modwiz another reason to enthusiastically thank you...

It's a meaningless expression for the most part other than to say...I know I'm going against the grain...but either I have to say this or you need to hear this... :)

this more properly belongs in the Leelas and Rants thread, but since I'm a poopoohead ... :) It's tirade time.

I just did a short quiz on animal totems....

Supposedly my animal totem is the Owl...not a big surprise to me...coincidental perhaps... I thought it was going to be the possum :)

There wasn't a single question concerning wisdom... :)

enjoy being
20th May 2018, 14:16
say whattt?! :)

you're just giving Modwiz another reason to enthusiastically thank you...

It's a meaningless expression for the most part other than to say...I know I'm going against the grain...but either I have to say this or you need to hear this... :)

this more properly belongs in the Leelas and Rants thread, but since I'm a poopoohead ... :) It's tirade time.

I just did a short quiz on animal totems....

Supposedly my animal totem is the Owl...not a big surprise to me...coincidental perhaps... :)

There wasn't a single question concerning wisdom... :)
My internet keeps dropping me off. And it is time to go to bed but..

It is a gentle cryptic helping hand, my impression is that you think you are going against the grain when in fact you are often needlessly stating the obvious, so it is a case of you needing to state it rather than me needing to hear it. That is why my suggestion is for you to observe your thinking, though I don't mean to sound condescending in saying that.

You seem to think you are a poopoohead, but I find you to be small fry when it comes to that, and I am not really sure what all the motivation is with the attachment with that label. You have good stuff to offer, it's just sometimes it seems like you get hung up on kicking the can about, and thinking you are the only one who can see it. I personally just weigh most of that stuff up and leave it at the door when possible. But nobody is perfect of course.

I do actually care about you, tis why I keep elbowing you in the ribs now and then, because it seems to me like unhealthy thinking and I don't really understand what's behind it or why it is necessary. Maybe I have to high an opinion of everyone's ability to see all the greys and negatives themselves.

Nevermind, it is none of my business, I should just leave you to continue on with your ways and say nothing and leave you to think whatever it is that you think. Sorry for butting in on your gig. Night night all.

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 14:22
"You seem to think you are a poopoohead, but I find you to be small fry when it comes to that, and I am not really sure what all the motivation is with the attachment with that label. You have good stuff to offer, it's just sometimes it seems like you get hung up on kicking the can about, and thinking you are the only one who can see it. I personally just weigh most of that stuff up and leave it at the door when possible. But nobody is perfect of course."

Ok, here we go again...my comment was not about seeing anything...it was a statement of simple fact, a 'reality' that some may miss because 'selective attention' is focused on racism...pretty straightforward.

I am not a poopoohead in the least unless I'm among other poopooheads...get that?

It is nothing more than it struck me...period...it struck me as nothing more than a simple thought...the idea being "Let's think about poopooheadedness for a few days"

How about letting me live my life with the same enthusiasm that you choose to live yours!

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 14:35
By the way...the sun isn't shining today...it's raining!

and my implanted tooth still hurts like a mofo after two weeks... :(

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 17:25
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I think it was in the video, maybe I saw it on TV...forgive me that.

The spirit of Diana could be felt... I think that is wonderful for her children and family...However, for the rest of us...In case someone missed it... :)

Diana was a diagnosed Borderline Personality Disordered individual... I can be sympathetic...but in the extreme unlikelihood that anyone is unfamiliar with the the official DSM description...it might be a worthwhile read... :)

Emil El Zapato
20th May 2018, 17:31
And in the unlikely event anyone wants to counter that assertion, I'll say it now...

yes, I agree with you...

As Arlo Guthrie said,

"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, except an Alice"

Wind
31st May 2018, 20:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQC1aXj1s4

Aianawa
7th June 2018, 00:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cny-lJohpGE

Wind
30th June 2018, 14:00
According to Steve most of this year's major hurdles would be behind us after July.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoOSNvaxPzk

Emil El Zapato
30th June 2018, 14:52
He hits the exact point of trade deals as fostered by the left...

Spread the wealth...the right simply cannot abide by that sentiment.

An explosion of crazy is in the cards without a doubt. He's correct, I know it reflects my feelings. Ego will play a part but what else is new there. Are we mad? Yes and if he is correct it will show at the times he predicts.

Trump does have the dark force...if we're lucky in the U.S, it will be about the time Trump impeachment will be in process.

Wind
31st July 2018, 16:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkGKJV52QE

Emil El Zapato
1st August 2018, 01:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLkGKJV52QE

Trump's brain is going to explode...

Wind
1st August 2018, 04:34
One can always hope...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjNAA_jUcAAfghe.jpg

Wind
15th August 2018, 19:44
http://youtu.be/tiD9EHr2kFs

Emil El Zapato
16th August 2018, 00:39
He's an optimist...not that there's anything wrong with that...His prediction for Uranus in Taurus won't take hold until next time...but likely a noticeable movement in that direction would likely occur this time. Neptune in Ares for 7-8 years - he didn't speak to this, but 'I' would 'predict' a time of serious reflections on military goals. A time of more polarization and more danger. The good side will get better and the bad side will go full paranoid. With any degree of good fortune, Trumpism will be a bad memory by then and the stable nations will hold down the bad actors and the U.S. likely won't be one of the crazies. The U.S. has hit rock bottom.

Wind
16th August 2018, 12:33
The U.S. has hit rock bottom.

Don't bet on that just yet, mate. There's always a deeper pit reaching all the way down to hell. We or you are not there yet.

Now I'm not an astrologer and I don't see things getting so bad - and I am an optimist too, but I do think that especially after 2020 we will be seeing things that are out of the norm in all ways. The extremes will rise and they will clash, the aftermath of that is unknown at this time, but you may make your calculations. I hope that we would avoid a catastrophic third world war, but fate will decide that. I think we will be seeing many amazing things too in the next decade. Yet we are walking on the razor's edge, make no mistake about it.

Dreamtimer
16th August 2018, 12:42
I was thinking what you said, Wind. I'm an optimist as well. But more importantly, I've noticed that just when I reach the point where I feel like there may be no hope something gives, something happens, something changes. So whenever I'm on the verge of 'giving up' I can't because I know something's going to happen that's some kind of relief or good change.

Wind
31st August 2018, 11:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3q9mu5s5I

Dreamtimer
31st August 2018, 11:25
He's wearing a DeGrasse Tyson vest.

Wind
31st August 2018, 13:08
Ha, I doubt Tyson would be into astrology instead of astronomy. Maybe I'm wrong though. :)

Dreamtimer
31st August 2018, 14:42
He's not into it of itself, rather he acknowledges Astronomy's origins in Astrology and Natural Philosophy. I believe it was a gift, and he loved it.

Emil El Zapato
31st August 2018, 23:45
Ha, I doubt Tyson would be into astrology instead of astronomy. Maybe I'm wrong though. :)

Another one of those people that 'disturb' me... :)

Dreamtimer
1st September 2018, 01:14
Tyson disturbs you? He seems to be a personality scientist. He's an astrophysicist, he chairs the Hayden Planetarium (I think he still does), and he gives a lot of speeches. He's a speaker and he likes to use humor.

I imagine his lectures would be fun, if he were a professor.

Wind
1st September 2018, 02:37
Another one of those people that 'disturb' me... :)

I'm starting to suspect that you're not a people person. :rolleyes:

Tyson is one of the few mainstream scientists that I have actually liked, he has a good sense of humor and doesn't seem to be arrogant. He does have his blind spots like we all do though.

modwiz
1st September 2018, 03:51
I'm starting to suspect that you're not a people person. :rolleyes:

Tyson is one of the few mainstream scientists that I have actually liked, he has a good sense of humor and doesn't seem to be arrogant. He does have his blind spots like we all do though.

:ha: Who'd a thunk it. I agree with NAP. I refer to him as Disgrace Tyson. Not as a person but, as a scientist. I see him stuck in an archaic paradigm and a science gatekeeper. With opinions like this, we can see why keeping as quiet as possible is good for me, and the forum.:D

Wind
1st September 2018, 04:00
And I thought I was being critical, oh well... :p

Dreamtimer
1st September 2018, 11:25
Wonders never cease, eh?

I didn't listen to Tyson on Rogan's podcast, but I do enjoy the panels he did regarding whether we're in a simulation.

And that would be because the panelists were extremely interesting.

Emil El Zapato
1st September 2018, 13:32
Tyson disturbs you? He seems to be a personality scientist. He's an astrophysicist, he chairs the Hayden Planetarium (I think he still does), and he gives a lot of speeches. He's a speaker and he likes to use humor.

I imagine his lectures would be fun, if he were a professor.

I think that he has remarked that Ufologists are poopooheads. He's off my Christmas list...

Wind
2nd September 2018, 09:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O2uROTFon4

Wind
1st October 2018, 18:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1a2xtrHajk

Wind
23rd October 2018, 17:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwWjy70C-c

Wind
31st October 2018, 23:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_2Q1xH_D0

Elen
10th November 2018, 15:11
Beware we are here for some bumps in the road...:tiphat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJNwXjc3hY

Wind
7th December 2018, 22:22
Sorry for being a little late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2v0izoeSU

Wind
1st January 2019, 12:05
Changes, changes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQNAw0fji28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHw3S3x7GU

Emil El Zapato
1st January 2019, 13:50
He mentioned a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn in the year 2020...could have an 'interesting' impact on the U.S. Presidential elections. Let me put it this way...I wouldn't want to be running as it might not be good for one's health.

He mentions a Mars-Uranus opposition in February at the end of Aries...that's not quite accurate...he must have meant March not February. Oh, I see...Mars in Aries...not Aries the sun sign... :)

Wind
31st January 2019, 20:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNzNnxP5Ryw

Emil El Zapato
3rd February 2019, 19:34
heehee...he said full moon on the 19th and then 'accidentally' said new moon on the 19th at the end of his presentation.

I do enjoy listening to this guy. Incidentally new moon in Aquarius (Uranus) is never a bad thing. Aquarius is a benefic sign. 2 weeks later full moon on 19th in Virgo (Mercury)...also a benefic. Capricorn (Saturn) sucks as a malefic but adds stability to the world.

Earth does what? Makes us the herd that we are...Is that good or bad? :)

Dreamtimer
4th February 2019, 00:27
What does the herd say?

:ttr:

Wind
28th February 2019, 23:35
http://youtu.be/tXVdKlarsuQ

Elen
1st March 2019, 06:42
Just as expected! Stay put folks...get on with your hobbies and dreaming, and don't believe anything else :grin:

Emil El Zapato
8th March 2019, 14:52
Personally, I always thought that psychic ability was an essential part of being a good astrologer...I think he's being coy... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkGSDfFRnHE

Wind
5th April 2019, 00:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEDIBQ8U4E

Wind
23rd April 2019, 18:18
http://youtu.be/qwZDG4B7FoE

Emil El Zapato
23rd April 2019, 18:43
I had a dream last night about a tsunami...not sure if it meant anything or not...kinda 50/50

From a solar chart perspective the world will continue it's obsession with the material, perhaps in a quirky way...bitcoin anyone? Or perhaps what we are seeing in the liberal parties represents the wave of the future...wealth redistribution...damn that seems like such a foreign concept but it really isn't.

It is a dangerous time for American politicians but in any case a serious political change is in the air. Either the crazies go all in and give up any semblance of reality and attempt to re-elect Trump or choose acceptance of responsibility and feel a consciousness/conscience push to dispense with the blinding denial...Wow, now there's a 50/50.

Maybe a new baby Uncle Sam will be born...Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Wind
23rd April 2019, 19:20
I have a feeling that populism and right wing bigotry will only gain more foothold as we descend towards more chaos in the next few years... People are so much into their tribes that the only thing they can imagine is a conflict or a war, it just doesn't have to be between nations anymore. It can be within.

Now, I'm not a pessimist. I however am a realist with a hint of optimism as I like to see that things will always turn out for the better. That doesn't mean that the ride "to the promised land" wouldn't be a bumpy and a hard one though. Many things are coming down and I suppose that is the way it's meant to be.

Wind
24th April 2019, 14:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNF5ZSyypGE

Wind
1st May 2019, 14:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmYEBRc2LOU

Wind
26th May 2019, 12:20
http://youtu.be/Av3wiiFKxc0

Wind
1st June 2019, 11:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNItmd_aUkg

Wind
11th June 2019, 15:45
Uploaded yesterday, but still relevant.

http://youtu.be/BOm1qyaKMSs

Wind
17th June 2019, 13:50
http://youtu.be/gr-uTtO_F3o

Dreamtimer
17th June 2019, 22:46
Has anyone read the book (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1475884.Where_Science_Magic_Meet) he mentions?

Where Science & Magic Meet: Techniques for Altering States of Consciousness
by Serena Roney-Dougal

A noted parapsychologist offers convincing evidence of psychic ability through her numerous experiments. Examine the techniques used in different esoteric schools for altering states of consciousness from a scientific point of view. An authoritatively written work emphasizes that the psychic arts should be a working, living part of a way of life. As practical as it is spiritual, this will lead you to a oneness with, the universe.

Emil El Zapato
17th June 2019, 23:22
Not I... :)

Wind
18th June 2019, 21:30
This was beautiful.

http://youtu.be/GJzrLgVudZM

Wind
22nd June 2019, 13:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9AwkjcRF9g

Emil El Zapato
22nd June 2019, 13:22
Just my thought:

80,000 years ago...Mega-volcanic eruption scattered 'extant' co-existing human but divergent species. I would suggest the brain development was concomitant between 'old' and 'new' Neandertals. Unless, of course, it was one of the other reasons... Aliens.

Which just jogs my brain to ask, if Gaia is real and the Divine Feminine is real is there a reason that all cosmic bodies would not have their own versions of whatever spirit?

he is certainly waxing philosophical...

Wind
26th June 2019, 16:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmD0394q6YM

Wind
4th July 2019, 15:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNtStg6e19I

Wind
23rd July 2019, 13:11
http://youtu.be/0m0tlApuhJk

Elen
31st July 2019, 09:23
As you can imagine...

11:28 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHiHsAaMzdc

Elen
31st July 2019, 09:31
What's Retrograde and what's not: Mercury is finally going Direct.

12:54 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbP3G8bRMvM

Wind
28th August 2019, 13:56
A bunch of new videos from Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU9CbuoJghw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHmfD9h4Ps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9SqOzzduQ

Emil El Zapato
29th August 2019, 11:13
5 planets?! That is very unusual...perhaps that explains the freaky course of my current life. In my 11th house -

Finding Your Peeps
Some with a strong Eleventh House focus may end up in a wholly different kind of tribe. This is where you can feel like an outsider, alien to a culture, even the one you've known all your life. Others will make waves in the traditions in which they were raised, and be just as provocative to those around them.

This is where you join the bigger conversation — out there. The frame widens, and you want to be part of that timeless stream of pondering humanity's progress or predicament.
Think of all the ways people combine to create a more potent force. Sometimes it's uniting for a cause, but other times, it could be a coming together to defend the status quo.

The traditional ruler for this House is Saturn, showing how an idea held by many can be stabilizing. Astrologer Stephen Arroyo writes of the Eleventh House as one of seeking "intellectual security."
This is the House where collaboration, shared visions and community find expression, and then form.

Wind
29th August 2019, 13:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07zQ9vKDepE

Emil El Zapato
29th August 2019, 13:46
wow, he's slamming Jupiter... :)

I have a strong Pisces influence...I like to think a positive one...it is in good aspect in my chart...but I do tend to escapism, even weakness...ohh, life is so hard, you know... :)

Wind
30th August 2019, 13:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skg_Z9bDrus

Emil El Zapato
30th August 2019, 14:05
Gonna do it, I bought a new laptop...woohoo, I'm excited...Is that an example of programming...Buy, Buy, Buy to resolve frustrations....oh well, I will be cleaning out old junk and starting anew...

Interesting statement...Venus doesn't like being in Virgo...I think I disagree...Venus has strength in Virgo, it restricts its influence but Venus sometimes requires that. I think it would foster successful, longer term relationship...Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Wind
30th August 2019, 15:24
In my chart Venus is in Virgo and I'm a Virgo, I've had nothing but troublesome relationships, at least in terms of romance...

Emil El Zapato
30th August 2019, 16:07
:) yeah, no doubt...there has to be a balance...I have both Venus and Mars in Pisces and what a sap I am... :)

romance...jeez, I should be an incurable romantic and maybe I started out that way...but I got it beaten out of me...I wasn't strong enough...

I would suggest that having Venus in your native sign might be too much of a good thing...

Wind
1st September 2019, 15:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MW1jfIDRO0

Emil El Zapato
1st September 2019, 16:13
I could have mentioned in my earlier post that I have my moon in Pisces, as well. I'm going to get a drink, now...The sun has come up... :)

There is a major conceptual split between Belief and Faith. Belief has to be defended, Faith never does.

Emil El Zapato
1st September 2019, 16:20
Oh my goodness, if I volunteered to come here, to what 'ineffable thing' did I agree to...It is something that HAS to transcend 'me'. If not, I'm living a fantasy? Que, No?!

Wind
23rd September 2019, 13:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vkrzryNolA

Wind
2nd October 2019, 13:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ40ig7R9sM

Dreamtimer
2nd October 2019, 15:17
Rocktober! It's the best month, imo. And we're having the crazy October weather swings with today being summer hot and two days from now to be autumn cold.

And it's been soooo dry. No tropical storm remnants which are usually our only source of later summer, early fall rain.

Agua. Agua!

Wind
13th October 2019, 15:05
Here we go again... Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, cause' this crazy train (https://youtu.be/RMR5zf1J1Hs) ain't stopping anytime soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-7vTHv1c8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4JExQ6wuJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4pFoAb8TM

Emil El Zapato
13th October 2019, 18:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ40ig7R9sM

A high tendency to violence...Next year...that is. I think he's trying to be non-alarmist.

Rocktober! It's the best month, imo. And we're having the crazy October weather swings with today being summer hot and two days from now to be autumn cold.

And it's been soooo dry. No tropical storm remnants which are usually our only source of later summer, early fall rain.

Agua. Agua!

Hey DT, you're in California right? My half-sister lives somewhere in the Los Angeles area...North or South (South I think)?

Aragorn
13th October 2019, 18:11
A high tendency to violence...Next year...that is. I think he's trying to be non-alarmist.

Bill Ryan has been reporting on some very disturbing things (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108762-Turmoil-in-Ecuador&p=1318572&viewfull=1#post1318572) going on in Ecuador right now. :hmm:

Dreamtimer
14th October 2019, 17:04
I'm in both California and Maryland. I live mostly in MD but I share a house in CA with my brother. I travel out there regularly. I have family out west, and around the country. I'm pretty sure I'm connected to all major regions of the country.

My weather references were to MD. We're finally going to get some rain, or so they say...

Wind
16th October 2019, 15:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jIlQMyxYqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUekpjSsZk

Wind
25th October 2019, 15:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjldQ4kU07M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzW1455sbJA

Wind
12th December 2019, 22:31
Next year will be so interesting and important.

http://youtu.be/LJ6FeGXCywg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBUuKamoYU

Wind
3rd January 2020, 10:24
What a start for the year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7jHm0vUoFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEEYuFCed8

Wind
5th January 2020, 19:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im3t8kLf-Pk

Aragorn
5th January 2020, 20:35
He was quite close to the mark about the January situation with his global predictions, wasn't he? ;)

Wind
5th January 2020, 21:15
Are you referring to a specific video?

Aragorn
5th January 2020, 21:23
Are you referring to a specific video?

Yes, this one...:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEEYuFCed8

Wind
5th January 2020, 21:58
Still have to watch that one myself. :)

Wind
12th January 2020, 16:25
http://youtu.be/0MdZO62Q5oU

Wind
22nd January 2020, 16:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKpY84lUzE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k4dga-h-vc

Wind
31st January 2020, 11:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfF9ng_QFqw

Wind
31st January 2020, 15:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr_fo--xJr4

Wind
25th February 2020, 17:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMhObf3LHNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5GJH_w0dM

Wind
28th February 2020, 15:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZDnhryJ-D0

Wind
9th March 2020, 19:00
http://youtu.be/2M9eLD7bB5E

Wind
11th March 2020, 13:22
http://youtu.be/X3f-n9hDs0U

Dreamtimer
11th March 2020, 16:02
I've been enjoying Venus when the skies have been clear. It's visible so early and very bright once it's dark. Lovely.

Wind
16th March 2020, 16:18
Buckle up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9G6akUjhP4

Wind
16th March 2020, 16:28
I'd love to hear your thoughts about that video, NAP.

Emil El Zapato
16th March 2020, 17:35
He's projecting some very sweeping changes but I see no reason to discount them. It actually is quite hopeful...

Wind
19th March 2020, 19:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuhTZhqIEcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvagxE5hspg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TB0s78BhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BLInYpyBOM

Wind
22nd March 2020, 13:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIgpIMuCYkk

Emil El Zapato
22nd March 2020, 14:59
that's a great joke... :)

Wind
23rd March 2020, 17:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MNW7Pq4Rs

Wind
24th March 2020, 20:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt-QUf8oHTs

Wind
28th March 2020, 09:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOj2jptdNRM

Emil El Zapato
28th March 2020, 12:04
Hi Wind,

Just to let you know where I'm coming from right now... :) I'm a little reluctant to listen to these vids because most of what is going on is happening in relevant areas of my natal chart...one in a scary area in truth...but i will pick and choose the ones that look safe... :) I will say this though, with all of the really bad shit swirling around I'm surviving it (with challenges) at the moment. I'm surely changing because of it.

My grandparents were old world Mexican immigrants and didn't speak English so when my dad and I would on very rare occasions visit them essentially my dad would interpret for me. He told them that I 'believed' in astrology. Keeping in mind that they were among the most superstitious of people, my grandmother said I was crazy... :)

My 12th house is beneficially aspected and in a generally benign sign...aloneness has never been much of a problem for me.

Wind
28th March 2020, 12:24
These are testing times for all of us, I've had my fair share of setbacks recently and I'm still trying to deal with all of it. It's just important for us to remember to keep our cool.

Keeping in mind that they were among the most superstitious of people, my grandmother said I was crazy... :)

Haha, that's funny.

For me being alone has never been really a problem, actually I work or study best alone. When I'm with others I'm distracted. I'm really only close to my parents and I must admit that I'm more of an hermit. With animals I'm fine.

My chart says this:

Jupiter in the 12th House (https://theastrocodex.com/natal-jupiter-in-the-12th-house/)

When Jupiter is in the 12th house of a natal chart, its beneficial rays guarantee protection and generally soften most difficult traits that the house represents in the native’s life. The 12th house is ruled by Pisces and planet Neptune, and is strongly connected with places of restriction. Jupiter here may bring some type of involvement with institutions such as monasteries, hospitals, and prisons. This placement makes the native a very compassionate person, willing to offer his services in order to comfort others. The presence of Jupiter here gifts a great intuition and a thirst to expand in the fields of psychology and healing.

As the twelfth house is responsible for both the collective subconscious and the individual’s deeper layers, Jupiter here will expand knowledge and will need less effort to understand the hidden functions of the human mind. A person with such a placement can even get deep into metaphysical studies, while the benefic planet grants protection from malicious supernatural attacks and accidents during roaming the inner fields of minds or the outer areas of reality.

On the other hand, Jupiter in the house of secrets might bring up some issues, as the planet’s expansive nature may create difficulties in keeping secrets, both the native’s own and of other people. In case that Jupiter is adversely aspected with Mercury, the individual should really be careful to think before revealing sensitive information, as he can hurt others or create misunderstandings.

Generally, Jupiter placed in this rather difficult house can be of great aid against all types of unexpected difficulties. Jupiter will protect from hidden enemies, and actually even make them change their approach towards the individual. The planet will not only shield the native but also can make the enemies realize the wrongness of their actions, and bring honest apologies towards the chart owner. Such events can create great friends afterward, even if this procedure of making your foe a friend can feel rather awkward.

Natal Jupiter in the 12th house can many times signify that the chart owner hides his religious or philosophical beliefs. He might have been brought up in a family that does not really accept the child’s road to spirituality, and so the young native develops his beliefs away from other people’s eyes. Alternatively, the native can be living in a cultural surrounding that does not tolerate differences in beliefs, and can even be pretending to follow a different religion just so that the people who surround him do not mistreat him.

This natal position of Jupiter in the 12th house can bring quite a lot of paranormal events, mostly of an uncontrolled nature. Of course, the benefic energy that planet Jupiter bears will mostly bring positive outcomes from such bizarre situations. The combination of Neptunian and Jupiterian energies can even create miracles, the materialization of prayers and other profound and life-changing spiritual experiences.

Many of these experiences will manifest while the person chooses to live some periods of solitude and to meditate, and he should be careful of whom to reveal them to. There are quite a lot of possibilities that he will not be believed by others. In addition, the Neptunian traits of the house will make such events strictly subjective, passing certain meanings that can only apply to the life of the native. This will make such events barely understandable to other individuals.

Jupiter in the 12th house will make the person an altruist and a dreamer, frequently indulging in visions of utopian societies where personal benefits do not matter. No matter how wonderful such ideas sound, the native with Jupiter in the 12th house is advised to always keep one foot on the ground. His philosophical approach about universal love may be theoretically correct, but it is always better to keep a trace of common reality. In fact, a stable basis on reality can be of great aid to expand towards alternative realities; the best way to jump to the skies is to have stable ground under you.

When Jupiter is residing in the 12th house, the individual should be careful not to allow the planet expand any possible “martyr syndromes” that can dwell deep in his mind. His self-sacrifice tendencies for others can often help other people, but it would be quite wrong to constantly create similar situations, just to feel being of use. In the end, this can lead to being taken advantage of, or elsehow self-destruct – even if Jupiter is well-aspected.

Wind
28th March 2020, 12:44
Steve-boy doesn't believe in reincarnation as it is, but it's still a true phenomenon no matter what we believe.

It's interesting what that site said about the 12th house.

The 12th House in Astrology (https://theastrocodex.com/12th-house-astrology/)

The 12th house is a cadent one and ruled by the sign Pisces and its ruler planet Neptune. Before Neptune was discovered, Jupiter was considered the ruling planet of Pisces and thus he is still considered as the co-ruler of this mystical house. It is also called the house of the unconscious, self-undoing, and imprisonment. Even if it is considered one of the most dangerous houses, we should not forget that its basis lies directly in the depths of our mind. So, by changing the way our brain functions, and healing our souls, we can even extinguish the difficulties this house might bring in our reality.

In this house are located the deeper levels of our mind. The mechanisms behind our thoughts and actions, our subconscious, and unconscious, things we have inside us but do not know (or prefer to not concentrate on). In this house, one can find his hidden psychological problems and work on them, the weaknesses that he tries to keep out of public view. These weaknesses are frequently patterns of self-undoing, and unless resolved in one’s psyche they will definitely strike back towards his reality. A 12th house Mars, for example, will accumulate hidden aggression which will some day reach some critical point, resulting either in an uncontrolled explosion (towards random people maybe) or in an introversive implosion, such as psycho-somatic diseases or a difficult time handling one’s own self. Generally, when planets are present in the 12th house, it is necessary to understand the meaning of their placement; you will actually understand things about you that are present but that you might not be aware of.

The house is strongly connected to Karma, and many difficulties (or even rewards) that it brings are outcomes of previous or even future lives. It is also an open gate towards these other lives; by meditating, praying and living a monastic life you can send through this gate energy to your other incarnations. Indeed, a lot of people who live a somehow hermetic life (no matter if they are monks in a monastery, prisoners or simply lonely people), are having planets located in the house. These are usually triggered by slow moving transits, which are temporarily or permanently leading them to such a pattern of reality.

The 12th house also rules our dreams, our sleeping patterns and the time we sleep. Psychology, as a science, is all about the 12th house and its mysteries. Also, psychic phenomena, clairvoyance and a lot of paranormal activities; mostly those that are uncontrolled by the native. The 8th house is ruling his conscious descent into the other realms; the 12th is more about his unconscious abilities, and they many times remain untamed unless the person digs deep into his soul. Furthermore, here lays self-sacrifice and suffering, while also secret charity.

All that is hidden, the secrets and the skeletons in the closet are also matters of this dark house. Behind the scenes activities, illegal jobs, illegal affairs, and confidential documents are also categories falling under the influence of this house. In addition, the house is responsible about secrets that we can uncover, both in ourselves and in the collective unconscious. Researchers and inventors frequently have planets here, bringing them insights that help their discoveries. Here one can also observe his hidden enemies, and having malefic planets located in the house can show us a lot about their presence and nature.

The 12th house is governing all large animals, in opposition to the 6th house that rules small domestic ones. People with malefic planets or planets that receive adverse aspects from “malefics” are advised to stay away from large animals, as accidents might occur near them. On the contrary, when benefic planets are present, the individual might be receiving a lot of joy through big animals, or even create wealth in a business concerning them.

Emil El Zapato
28th March 2020, 12:49
:) yeah, that's Pisces and Jupiter for sure. I have strong Neptunian influences in my chart including my 12th house, sort of coinciding with my 5th house...as well...I think it foster's my metaphysical side while creating an intuitive fascination with children...I get a strong intellectual satisfaction when studying the psychology of children...and it makes me sensitive to their emotional needs...it is so vitally important for nurturing them to healthy adulthood. And we in western society so desperately overlook those needs, in favor of 'our selfish needs' as parents and semi-functioning adults.

Wind
28th March 2020, 13:07
I think the problem with humanity, especially in today's society is overblown selfishness which can turn into narcissism and lack of empathy. In this time a certain portion of people have chosen to value (unconsciously or consciously) so called leaders with those qualities. It's just reflecting the sad state of the collective consciousness. Those leaders had their "start" in their bad childhoods which lacked real love and care.

That's horrible when you actually think about it, children grow up learning to embrace sociopathic values instead of compassion. The crux of the matter is that compassion is what it's all about. How much can we have it for ourselves and others and actually understand that the "others" are actually us?

Emil El Zapato
28th March 2020, 13:29
yes, I hear that. It occurred to me that if we view an astrological chart from a heliocentric perspective we have to account for the Earth's influence...we can't forget that.

The herd instinct...

Wind
28th March 2020, 13:50
Steve is making a lot of videos these days, he just uploaded this update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuCyLI5ZXE

Dreamtimer
28th March 2020, 13:51
I'm going to have to put aside some time for Steve.

Wind
30th March 2020, 14:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQF0SWOhq4o

Emil El Zapato
30th March 2020, 16:23
:) On the note of accuracy, I almost made my 1st non-fiat currency investment yesterday...yes, non-fiat exchange medium...I need to do some research to make the appropriate choice...

Wind
1st April 2020, 14:30
What a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RBmZHa1gQ

Aragorn
2nd April 2020, 04:38
What a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97RBmZHa1gQ

Is it me or is there something wrong with the sound on this video? :hmm:

Wind
2nd April 2020, 04:58
I didn't notice anything.

Aragorn
2nd April 2020, 09:58
I didn't notice anything.

I discovered what it was. I still had my equalizer active, with a special setting for watching movies, so that the background music doesn't drown out the conversations. It boosts the mid frequencies and softens the highs and lows.

I had been watching "Interstellar" again a few days ago, and even though I closed the equalizer applet, the settings were still in effect, and so the sound was distorted. :fpalm:

Emil El Zapato
2nd April 2020, 13:16
My daughter really loved that movie Aragorn...

On the predictions, I heard that my co-workers had a free for all yesterday (not literally). It was so 'bad' it lead to other meetings being cancelled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvRzBQtHlYE

Wind
2nd April 2020, 15:00
I wasn't a fan of Interstellar although I liked Inception from the same director, Christopher Nolan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nx8xxEmkSc

Emil El Zapato
2nd April 2020, 17:02
Funny, my daughter didn't like inception when I thought she would love it too...I liked it a lot...

Dreamtimer
2nd April 2020, 17:17
Interstellar was a movie that I eventually enjoyed but I had to adjust to the complete change of dynamic from human drama and survival to ethereal, multidimensional perception and communication.

Inception was the weird dreamscape one, right?

Wind
2nd April 2020, 20:14
Yes.

Wind
4th April 2020, 00:13
http://youtu.be/zshdD-Vn8nM

Dreamtimer
4th April 2020, 20:54
I like the mask on the mask.

Emil El Zapato
4th April 2020, 23:01
just like a female DT...scan from the right...I didn't get past the middle of the screen...

Dreamtimer
5th April 2020, 07:21
I didn't notice it until the fifth video on the page.:rolleyes:

Wind
7th April 2020, 11:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAndsHmBytE

Emil El Zapato
7th April 2020, 11:31
I have a full moon in my psychic house...hmm...

I don't like full moons because they indicate 'endings' ... new moons are 'beginnings'

with luck maybe it will be at least the beginning of the end but worse it could be the end of the beginning.

50/50 ... lol...he's being coy again... :)

I bought my daughter some elderberry juice and vitamin D that I had delivered to her mother's house (because she was going to stay with her mom for a few days but as it turns out her mother was sick with something).

So again my daughter is not using them, I did tell her that it was ok to share with her mom (long story behind that, regarding her mom and older sister who have no class at all in that regard...I learned those lessons as a teenager)

Wind
7th April 2020, 11:38
I generally don't like Full Moons because they can make me restless or lose my sleep, not always though.

Emil El Zapato
7th April 2020, 11:39
yeah, me too now that you mention it...I was up at 4:45 local time... :)

Dreamtimer
7th April 2020, 16:50
I like the full moons myself. Especially the super moons. I love it when I have the chance to go to the beach at low tide when the differential is at its biggest. It's amazing.

Wind
8th April 2020, 12:50
Perhaps especially you Americans will find this interesting. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUA-OdFVlgM

Emil El Zapato
8th April 2020, 23:45
He hit on the 'great' American bugaboo...The Saturn/Jupiter conjuction (he called it 'activity')

Since I'm an American, more or less, let me start my own conspiracy theory: "The American bioweapons black programs modified the Chinese bioweapon (COVID-19) to target African-Americans"

Somebody has got to do it... :)

Dreamtimer
9th April 2020, 01:14
Unfortunately, there are enough mundane reasons to explain the hard hit the African American community. Their risk factors are higher because of their health related to socio-economic conditions.

It's an embarrassment and a shame.

Wind
12th April 2020, 22:11
http://youtu.be/ysBCQQA5AU0

Wind
15th April 2020, 16:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QIpjmbbxfY

Wind
17th April 2020, 09:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Ex-BfarOs

Elen
17th April 2020, 10:44
Love his latest jokes. Penguins hey?

Wind
30th April 2020, 18:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2fvbW4DXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=887iHP77Gbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7z3jpO47Ok

Wind
26th May 2020, 15:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhq488u_UU

Emil El Zapato
26th May 2020, 15:10
eclipses... :nails::hiding: :meditating:

Wind
26th May 2020, 15:18
They terrify you? :p

Emil El Zapato
26th May 2020, 15:24
they did, I try not to pay attention... :)

The Saturn-Uranus conjunction and (if there is an eclipse, as well) is usually a very foreboding time in the U.S.

Wind
29th May 2020, 19:02
http://youtu.be/HykX83i1t0s

Wind
1st June 2020, 08:18
You don't want to miss these. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p6OCgGN7C0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDLMOUQnRLA

Wind
3rd June 2020, 12:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spekNi1LQfs

Wind
13th June 2020, 17:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO76jipSgXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRnmseSNWQ

Emil El Zapato
13th June 2020, 18:50
I think I might have asked you about this guy before, Wind...Dr Louis Turi, I heard him make some predictions that were completely out in left field that later proved to be true. He seemed genuine amazing. Since then, he seems to have gone way overboard with marketing, self-promotion and ego which in my mind erodes from his credibility...but at the time he was very impressive. You can see how kookoo this guy is, but he was legit while he lasted.

https://www.drturi.com/

http://www.cosmiccode.drturi.com/

Wind
13th June 2020, 19:19
Haven't heard of him, but it's always sad to hear about the "Wilcock"-syndrome.

Emil El Zapato
13th June 2020, 20:34
yeah, he does have a picture with Nick Pope, though...I wonder if Pope is 'proud' of that or not. If Pope doesn't mind then Turi gets back a few points... :)

Dreamtimer
17th June 2020, 13:23
Humans like the chocolate labs a little more. They pay more money for them. (sorry, don't mean to be contrary).

Wind
17th June 2020, 15:19
Humans like the chocolate labs a little more. They pay more money for them. (sorry, don't mean to be contrary).

I like chocolate and find the brown color more appealing too besides black, but then again those two are my favorite colors. :p

Dreamtimer
19th June 2020, 02:56
I noticed that the mask is now a beard.

I saw a woman the other day whose mask was down on her chin and from far away I though she was a man with a soft body. As I got closer I realized she was a woman and the mask was not a grey beard.

Wind
20th June 2020, 18:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdcyn7QCJ1k

Wind
1st July 2020, 13:30
Steve also has the forecasts for the indiviual zodiac signs until the end of this year on his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDf_7cZ8gsA

Wind
1st September 2020, 16:13
First video from Steve in two months. :)

oC6-_5fgXkM

Elen
2nd September 2020, 06:37
I've missed him too.:D

Wind
2nd September 2020, 23:06
Here's more. :)

u8uvVPap30o

Wind
7th September 2020, 11:30
HeDcp1OKpMY

Wind
8th September 2020, 10:36
sK7m-p0EBdA

Elen
9th September 2020, 04:47
Another 3 Months of the "scraping at the bottom of the barrel" and we shall "possibly" regain sanity. Hang in there my friends, we are in this together. :love:

Wind
9th September 2020, 12:18
q-7PfimxHQE

Wind
13th September 2020, 17:45
7Q6Be-2_r_E

Wind
14th September 2020, 16:33
He's on a roll now!

K3DJWP5r1qE

Wind
15th September 2020, 18:28
L04n62hXobQ

Wind
16th September 2020, 21:15
P9nql2Fvj_8

Dreamtimer
17th September 2020, 12:53
Love the crop circle images. What happened to them anyway?

Wind
19th September 2020, 01:00
Love the crop circle images. What happened to them anyway?

You mean to crop circles in general?

Here's info about crop circles, I believe it to be true.

Questioner: J2 asks if you could tell us what crop circles are. Why does no one seem to see them being made? Is there a spiritual principle behind crop circles?

Qu'o: We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The phenomenon of crop circle is just as the great central sun and the black hole phenomena: a phenomenon that has its roots in the world of time/space rather than space/time. The energies of evolution move from thought. There are planetary entities, which we have before called social memory complexes, whose mode of service it is to create points of coherent mystery.

The same energies are involved when an entity or a group of entities creates a notation such as the Celtic runes. Such a notational system blends the mysterious and unknowable with everyday shapes, designs and images. A rune may be a series of simple lines. It may be associated with a certain kind of tree. It may be intended to indicate a magical energy of such and such a vibration.

When a system of such notation is worked out, it creates a kind of language. Your alphabet is such a notational system. The modern way of writing down music is such a notational system. And crop circle are a rudimentary notational system that is being created, not by a person but by an entire planetary group of entities who attempt to serve as those who alert the people of your planet to the fact that there is more of a mysterious and unknown quality to existence than could be surmised by an examination of the physical world.

UFOs or unidentified flying objects, themselves, in some cases, are the result of the precise same energy. However, in the case of the unidentified flying object, when it is in fact an image rather than a flying object, it has been created by thought; that is, the deeper thoughts of an entire planetful of entities.

Interestingly enough, when a certain amount of the awareness of a planetary group of people such as yourselves reaches a critical mass of consciousness, the people themselves, from their deep unconscious minds, begin to collaborate without knowing in their conscious minds that they are doing so. The result of these collaborations is a tear or a break in the continuity of the illusion of consensus reality. And in that hiatus, images may appear that bring forward into outer expression the hopes, the dreams, and the fears of an entire culture or population of a planet.

Crop circles, for the most part, are created not by planetary consciousness but by the consciousness of planetary groups from elsewhere who wish to help the people of Earth to wake up at this time from the sleep of consensus reality.

Wind
24th September 2020, 17:40
HUZhOT0JHfg

Wind
30th September 2020, 05:00
9U0eWRqiyZc

Wind
2nd October 2020, 05:18
81wP4_0C__4

Octopus Garden
3rd October 2020, 23:02
That last one was just excellent. So, it's the 16th of October when the fecal matter hits the fan? I find it very easy to believe. It's already hit over and over this year. I don't know whether to get a flak jacket, a rain coat or popcorn.

Wind
4th October 2020, 12:00
58BNwgJQyZo

Emil El Zapato
4th October 2020, 12:54
He's good, but he's playing the odds ... it does line up as he would suggest but there is no 'hard' essence in his statements. I would do the same thing ... :) I would tend to look at the basic aspects of the golden one's chart and recognize the uncommon capacity for evil and power that trump possesses and be left wondering if he is subject to the heavens or is capable of breaking the rules with demonic aid. I guess we'll know shortly. It is inevitable that he will come to an ignominious end. The heavens are stronger than the depths. It is the nature of creation.

Wind
7th October 2020, 14:33
hmlBg9FMzVs

Wind
11th October 2020, 17:10
HQ_7n4wQl4c

Wind
14th October 2020, 14:50
Sheeeiiit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOU7MdkwyOk)...

V95UXd1hraE
eGZgKB-sV0k

Elen
15th October 2020, 05:59
Hold on to your hats and socks.

Octopus Garden
15th October 2020, 19:16
Tomorrow is the big day. Some major shift begins and doesn't end till...I don't know when. Forget what Steve said.

Wind
16th October 2020, 01:18
Tomorrow is the big day. Some major shift begins and doesn't end till...I don't know when. Forget what Steve said.

It should be a bit easier around the New Moon in Scorpio on November 15th. It won't get really better until mid January though.

Wind
16th October 2020, 05:48
In his last video Steve talked about the crop circles, here's some good scientific info about them.

Facts & figures about the REAL crop circle phenomenon. Science explained in a clear and easy to understand manner: 94% of all the crop circles that were studied scientifically turned out to be NOT man-made. 11 Anomalies summed up, from 'blown nodes' to 'ghost formations' and much more... Plus some extras, like the 'lay' of the crop, formations in snow and trees (!) and an intact bird's nest.

8RH_MD6qMt4

Dreamtimer
16th October 2020, 13:35
Yeah. I thought the science of crop circles had a lot of interesting and unanswered questions. It's too bad Outlander's not around anymore. I like the crop circles thread.

Wind
29th October 2020, 11:36
sUx-s8bU2OE
8412i9DZ4Kg
ykh6LyAroOE

Wind
1st November 2020, 09:22
I hardly can believe that it's already November, Scorpio season.

5pyYR2AcimM

Wind
3rd November 2020, 13:16
_gs-CYN3p4M

Octopus Garden
3rd November 2020, 20:28
I can't believe its November, as well. Seems like only the day before yesterday it was October! Seriously though. I know what you mean. The perception of passage of time has been radically altered this year. I just hope we don't look back on 2020 as 'the good old days!'

Wind
12th November 2020, 13:00
2d6n7EBR3yg

Dreamtimer
12th November 2020, 13:28
Better after February, eh? Good. I'll take that and run with it.

Aragorn
12th November 2020, 13:35
Better after February, eh? Good. I'll take that and run with it.

To the hills? :D

Dreamtimer
12th November 2020, 13:40
If I had an island, I'd totally go there. As long as it has some height.

As it is, if I need to go west, to the Appalachians, I have family who have a house out there. We could 'house-sit'. ;)

Wind
12th November 2020, 13:49
A private island would be nice, maybe somewhere in the Caribbean. Beach, palm trees, some sunshine and some rum.

Dreamtimer
12th November 2020, 14:03
Ja Mon. Irie, it'll be. Him said so.

Emil El Zapato
12th November 2020, 16:26
~ I'll take Manhattan ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnEG-T40MQk

Wind
18th November 2020, 05:18
One hour long conversation about this transformative decade.

Navigating the new decade, with Steve Judd Astrology and Richard Abbott Numerology, courtesy of Desi at Bridging the realm...

lMx6FogfQt4

Dreamtimer
19th November 2020, 11:08
Wow, I kinda vaguely recall that PSA.

Service for retired Corporate Executives? SCORE?

Looks like it's still around and its mission is to help small businesses.

Wind
30th November 2020, 15:50
06AIU8dDU_Q

Dreamtimer
30th November 2020, 16:18
That crop circle is...a circle. :hmm:

Octopus Garden
30th November 2020, 22:07
Ahh Wind, That was a breath of fresh air. I am already feeling relief. Entering what will definitively be the Age of Aquarius on December 17. People have been talking about this since I can remember. The date was kind of unclear, but it seems Judd and many other astrologers have nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSr9BbhoJQ

Wind
8th December 2020, 13:42
g2IWb9cOKrc

Dreamtimer
12th December 2020, 19:11
That was quite interesting. Thanks, Wind.

Wind
14th December 2020, 14:55
bzYiOCDLqGM

Wind
15th December 2020, 20:00
yaJZJcWKdTo

Wind
16th December 2020, 19:22
0FaH-mV8iSI

Wind
17th December 2020, 21:38
Steve is putting a lot of videos out again.

sfNqTLxP84U

Dreamtimer
18th December 2020, 15:01
I find the Saturn exiting Capricorn video very engaging. Steve asks his listeners how they have redefined their boundaries over the last two and a half years. That theme defines that period for me. After spending many years asserting myself and moving into more and more independence, I've been finally focusing on my abilities and my drives and what I can produce/create.

There is so much less stress now in life related to how I choose to spend my time and resources. And that's a good thing since covid-19 came and began a major reset.

It's funny. Folks have been talking about 'reset' for so long now. And when the big one comes, so many are in total denial. It's pretty stunning.

I guess when folks build up an idea in their mind, i.e. big alien reveal or massive ascension of some kind, the reality of what earth has to offer is just not as fun or desirable.

Wind
19th December 2020, 14:00
FBjYcEvZsW0

Wind
20th December 2020, 21:00
Interesting times for sure...

VBFCiMYuGHI

Dreamtimer
21st December 2020, 12:15
He says again that things will stabilize after mid-February. I'm really interested in the permanent change he speaks of.

Re debt, perhaps we should try that jubilee thing.

I hope Steve's solstice adventure works out well.

Regarding major choices or actions during the shortest day/longest night, there may not be any choice for me. Major things, at least one, might well be happening today. However, it is something which has been in motion for some time now.

Dreamtimer
21st December 2020, 12:40
Thanks again, Wind, for these. I find Steve to be engaging and easy to listen to. He speaks with sense and seems to have a good track record. :thup:

Wind
21st December 2020, 22:33
K-pGQOcuPH4

Elen
22nd December 2020, 05:29
I like it :).