PDA

View Full Version : Steve Judd astrology

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Wind
22nd December 2020, 21:36
My mother has been really excited about that Jupiter Saturn conjuction and she knows nothing about astrology really.

Wind
23rd December 2020, 08:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZR21NGT8QA

Wind
24th December 2020, 16:20
tLejU3KRIzc

Emil El Zapato
24th December 2020, 17:20
Nectar of the Gods! :)

Octopus Garden
24th December 2020, 23:47
I find the Saturn exiting Capricorn video very engaging. Steve asks his listeners how they have redefined their boundaries over the last two and a half years. That theme defines that period for me. After spending many years asserting myself and moving into more and more independence, I've been finally focusing on my abilities and my drives and what I can produce/create.

There is so much less stress now in life related to how I choose to spend my time and resources. And that's a good thing since covid-19 came and began a major reset.

It's funny. Folks have been talking about 'reset' for so long now. And when the big one comes, so many are in total denial. It's pretty stunning.

I guess when folks build up an idea in their mind, i.e. big alien reveal or massive ascension of some kind, the reality of what earth has to offer is just not as fun or desirable.

Hi Dreamtimer,

Am very happy you are having your own personal reset! I don't have too much I can or should change--but just enough. I am finally learning the lesson that you just can't help some people without getting hurt--and that its not personal. It's what they do, unintentionally. So yes, redefining boundaries in that I used to let go through hurt or anger. Now I see it coming and detach.

And agree about the greater reset. Haven't we all wanted a greener earth, governments who want to do something about climate change, the hope of a universal income for those who are thrown out of work? How does this equal an oppressive communist regime? If it does, I'll take the communism...thanks!

Dreamtimer
25th December 2020, 10:35
Fortunately, we're not face with a simple binary choice. We can work together to make a fruitful and peaceful society through simple common sense.

Like the Golden Rule, it may be simple, but that don't mean it's easy.

Merry Christmas:love:

Wind
28th December 2020, 14:00
KyNWC92Un4A

Wind
30th December 2020, 11:04
s95FLO1KGDY

Dreamtimer
30th December 2020, 21:50
"Sign not in use" Lol

Wind
31st December 2020, 10:19
On his channel Steve has the videos for all of the individual zodiac signs for the next year.

UlQXDv9rluY

Dreamtimer
31st December 2020, 13:12
Ironically, I already know that January is going to be crazy and difficult. It's a relief to think about things being easier thereafter.

Wind
31st December 2020, 14:22
I'm not going to miss 2020 at all, the worst year of my life... High hopes for 2021, I hope it will get easier in February.

Emil El Zapato
31st December 2020, 15:17
I think it is the worst year for anyone under a 105.

Wind
4th January 2021, 16:30
7cUPxvAV9DA

Wind
5th January 2021, 14:00
6GCTu1t4F50

Emil El Zapato
5th January 2021, 14:22
Hey Wind,

Are you putting those opening frames on the videos ... they're pretty funny. :)

Wind
5th January 2021, 14:27
The thumbnails? That's Steve's humour.

Emil El Zapato
5th January 2021, 14:35
oh, I went to youtube and didn't see them there, that's why I was wondering ... :)

Dreamtimer
6th January 2021, 12:03
Please take a number....and wait right here. Lol.

This month is going to be a wild ride. (for me anyway)

Wind
6th January 2021, 13:50
uwTwVrnqT0E

Dreamtimer
6th January 2021, 15:57
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

I like that one a lot. :thup:

Wind
8th January 2021, 15:38
ZsTs5SbKaoQ

Wind
10th January 2021, 20:55
pKLzoNzrI0M

Wind
11th January 2021, 22:11
4tI1qJWi60g

Dreamtimer
12th January 2021, 03:21
I've been to Accident...

Emil El Zapato
12th January 2021, 15:00
big deal, DT ... my younger brother hit a bear ... :)

Wind
13th January 2021, 11:55
ZQvd0Elqky4

Wind
14th January 2021, 12:00
iRzyF1lqWkA

Dreamtimer
14th January 2021, 14:26
I sure am glad Steve is stressing the 'new' aspect. There is indeed a very major change going on in my personal life, one aspect of which is literally happening on the 20th.

But, this is not a new thing. It's something that has been in the works for almost a year.

Whew!

Wind
19th January 2021, 20:33
_Wxe91Eck_A

Emil El Zapato
19th January 2021, 22:21
I think just for kicks I'm going to give my opinion on what he spoke about:

I think the issues that Biden will face will be more of the nature of psychological and emotional rather than physical. The fight will lie directly on the boundary of reality and delusion ... big time. That is what won't go away. I looked earlier and didn't see any physical issues in Biden's natal chart but transitions and external influences always have an impact as well.

I think he'll make his term if ... if ... he doesn't meet a violent circumstance ... that is an one of the transitory astrological conditions that make the situation more than a little touchy. We will see.

Wind
3rd February 2021, 19:00
Steve's back again with a bunch of new videos!

b5YX0VEZrBY
LECh0GeV1GE
_JWqWCXWMb0
paWkFVwEzeE

Catsquotl
4th February 2021, 07:35
I like his idea of uranus and Saturn trying to find middle ground.
I will wait to see how things turn out. Not entirely sure that Uranus can make the claim that Kronos who castrated him is occupying his sign though.

Could very well be that Kronus will eat another part of Uranus and reclaim his dominance..

Emil El Zapato
4th February 2021, 12:04
I read once that the outer planets tend to effect the masses or even at a generational level. It would be astro-logical that there would be 'balance' probably depending on other factors. Saturn and Uranus in square would likely be a battle ... Saturn's desires are greater than Uranus ... Uranus is just 'out there' ... but it might be that Saturn will just sit and watch Uranus go stupid or brilliant or insane. In the current climate I'm going with 'paranoia' ... :)

I didnt watch the video because these 'big' guys make me nervous ... :)

Octopus Garden
4th February 2021, 19:58
Or...Uranus, the rebel represents Qanon forces trying to gain an upper hand in Saturn, the McConell led repuglican party. It looks like this could happen. And if not Qanon, some equally delusional, rebellious force. Reality coming up against delusion, as you say NAP. And, of course, the ones who will have an even bigger battle on their hands, if that scenario comes about are the Dems.

Or...it could be AOC and the progressives represent the rebellious nature of Uranus, working within the structure of the Democratic party. More likely, it's going to be both. I see Biden as more likely to cave in to the republicans and Kamala Harris working with AOC and progressive force and fighting the republicans.

One thing for sure, there will be no money, no desire for any foreign "adventures." Too much going on with Saturn and Uranus at home. That status quo is going to be shaken up.

Aragorn
4th February 2021, 20:04
I see Biden as more likely to cave in to the republicans and Kamala Harris working with AOC and progressive force and fighting the republicans.

It is funny that you say this, because I would rather expect it to be the other way around: Biden being open to AOC, Tulsi, et al, and Kamala being more eager to give into the Repulsicans.

I could of course be wrong. :hmm:

Wind
4th February 2021, 20:10
It is funny that you say this, because I would rather expect it to be the other way around: Biden being open to AOC, Tulsi, et al, and Kamala being more eager to give into the Repulsicans.

Why would you think that? Biden is Republican lite, not a progressive. I don't expect Kamala to be anywhere near progressive either.

Aragorn
4th February 2021, 20:19
I see Biden as more likely to cave in to the republicans and Kamala Harris working with AOC and progressive force and fighting the republicans.

Why would you think that? Biden is Republican lite, not a progressive. I don't expect Kamala to be anywhere near progressive either.

Well, it appears to me ─ and like I said, I could be wrong ─ that Joe Biden would be far more open-minded than Kamala Harris. But then again, what do I know? :noidea:

Emil El Zapato
4th February 2021, 20:54
After what hundreds of years that Biden has been reading the Repubs if he hasn't learned yet ... forget it, but he has, he won't turn the other cheek. Kamala Harris is a bit of a mystery. I would hope that Harris injects Biden's spine with a little steal ... no, not really ... steel. AOC, well she's a wildcat until she's questioned about her sexual history ... then she goes all kittenish...not that there's too much wrong with that.

Dreamtimer
5th February 2021, 17:54
I would go quiet if I was questioned about my sexual history. It's none of anyone's business unless I'm abusing minors.

Sexual harassment is about harassment rather than sexual activity in the past. It's a different kind of issue. Being harassed, or worse, is something no-one wants to talk about, male or female, minor or not.

Aragorn
5th February 2021, 18:08
I would go quiet if I was questioned about my sexual history. It's none of anyone's business unless I'm abusing minors.

Sexual harassment is about harassment rather than sexual activity in the past. It's a different kind of issue. Being harassed, or worse, is something no-one wants to talk about, male or female, minor or not.

In AOC's case, it went farther than harassment. Her Wikipedia page speaks of sexual assault (but does not provide any details).

Wind
7th February 2021, 15:44
lDwioIw8EHI

Emil El Zapato
7th February 2021, 16:24
hey hey ... Moon in Pisces here, as well as, Venus and Mars ... Mars in Pisces is generally not considered a beneficial location ... but someone has to fill the role of the sissy ... :)

I've probably watched 95% of DeNiro's movies and 99% of Robin Williams' but I've never been motivated to watch Awakenings ... not sure why ... I think it was the notion of catatonia ... seems boring to me... :)

But I do agree with him and the Hegelian Dialectic of humanity as a whole is surely swinging in the right direction right now ... Perhaps after 29 or 30 years of backward motion, truthfully it is more like 40.

And old movie that really tugged at my heart strings was 'Charlie' ... I'll post a trailer for anyone that hasn't heard of it.

Wind
7th February 2021, 23:33
I've probably watched 95% of DeNiro's movies and 99% of Robin Williams' but I've never been motivated to watch Awakenings ... not sure why ... I think it was the notion of catatonia ... seems boring to me... :)

It was a good one! Watched it two years ago as I hadn't seen it before. Still haven't seen Fisher King.

Catsquotl
8th February 2021, 00:13
oohh I loved the fisher king.
and Kurosawa..

:watch:

Elen
8th February 2021, 05:22
hey hey ... Moon in Pisces here, as well as, Venus and Mars ... Mars in Pisces is generally not considered a beneficial location ... but someone has to fill the role of the sissy ... :)

That's lovely! :love:

Wind
11th February 2021, 15:08
2lw7r_XQSVQ

Emil El Zapato
11th February 2021, 22:01
This is the day of the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius ... AquariuSSS!!!!

Feb 4 & 5?

this was the projected day of the official Dawning of the Aquarius Age ... he knows people born on that day ... I've been waiting for 45 years to meet one of those ...

Aragorn
11th February 2021, 22:05
This is the day of the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius ... AquariuSSS!!!!

Feb 4 & 5?

this was the projected day of the official Dawning of the Aquarius Age ... he knows people born on that day ... I've been waiting for 45 years to meet one of those ...

I thought the start of the Age of Aquarius was 21.12.2012? :hmm:

Emil El Zapato
11th February 2021, 22:17
It changed over time and was almost a matter of who/whom had the more respected reputation. The true sign of the actual beginning of an age is when the conjuctions occur involving the majority of the traditional planetary group.

Catsquotl
11th February 2021, 22:49
Strictly speaking the age of aquarius won't start until somewhere around 2450 give or take.

Indian astrology deals with this problem by using the Sidereal zodiac which is centred on the stars themselves. It starts at 0 Aries and from there, the rest of the zodiac is divided into equal chunks of 30 degrees each. So even here, the constellations don’t quite line up with the signs, and you’ve also got to define exactly where 0 Aries falls.

This is done using the ayanamsa, which means ‘part of a path’, to determine the distance between 0 tropical Aries (the vernal point) and 0 sidereal Aries. There are multiple ways of doing this, so again, there are no easy answers. One example is given on the Astrology Podcast by Kenneth Miller which gives the start date for the Age of Aquarius as 2,467, give or take 50 years. Listen https://media.blubrry.com/astrologypodcast/p/content.blubrry.com/astrologypodcast/astrologypodcast-ep101.mp3 to find out more.

If we take actual constellation size it won't start untill the 2600's

Other than the popular song from Hair. The age of aquarius as viewed semi-scientific has nothing to do with planets in signs, but with the precession of the equinoxes.
That said. 6 planets in aquarius is something special and does signify/starts of a timespan of few decades, especially since the jupiter/saturn conjunction of december.

Also for an older look on aquarius. stripped from the modern rebelious connotations listen the above podcast around the 1:09 mark. for a list of hellenistic significations

Elen
12th February 2021, 07:41
It changed over time and was almost a matter of who/whom had the more respected reputation. The true sign of the actual beginning of an age is when the conjuctions occur involving the majority of the traditional planetary group.

I think we should study people's behavior rather than dates. We're not there yet...but when we have a renaissance of sorts...we shall see. :love:

Emil El Zapato
12th February 2021, 12:21
My assumption was always that the precession is what precipitates the planetary conjunction in the astrological sign. And that was the 'symbolic' beginning of the age?

Wind
16th February 2021, 11:10
I thought the start of the Age of Aquarius was 21.12.2012? :hmm:

You should look up the other astrology thread about the Aquarian age (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13550-Robert-Wilkinson-The-Grand-Mutation-of-2020-Two-centuries-of-radical-change?p=842032484&viewfull=1#post842032484).

Are We Entering the Age of Aquarius? (https://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2020/12/are-we-entering-the-age-of-aquarius.html)

by Robert Wilkinson

Yes, but while we approach the threshold, we’re not there yet! We are now in a transitional Era which is a blend of the old and the new, the established and the innovative, the traditional and the progressive.

A while back I did two articles about this transitional period, and why we’re not yet fully in the Age of Aquarius. As I mentioned in the article on the Grand Mutation, it takes many hundreds of years to move from an old Great Age to a new Great Age, due to the span of Cosmic Time we’re referencing. A Great Age doesn’t begin or end on a given day. Any transition between Ages requires a vaster view of the length of time it takes to move fully out of an old Age into a new Age.

So today, I’ll reprint parts of those two articles, with links so if you’re interested you can read the whole thing in context. We’ll begin with

Are We In The Age of Pisces Or Have We Begun The Age of Aquarius?

If we conservatively estimate that the first 3 degrees of a sign and the last 3 degrees of the preceding sign represent a transition period, then if each degree equals approximately 72 years, then we're looking at a transition period of about 432 years. Even if we shorten the transition to 2 degrees exiting and entering signs, we're still looking at about 288 years defining the heart of any transitional period. So transitional eras between Ages can last 300 to 400 years!

H.P. Blavatsky offered us in her masterwork The Secret Doctrine that in humanity’s past, the overlap between Root Races and subraces lasted in some cases for many thousands of years. Proportionally, that would probably hold true for the smaller time cycles we call the Great Ages within the “Circumpolar Cycle” of 26,000 years. She makes it clear that in any transitional era, there will be those who cling to old ways of thinking who exist simultaneously with those who represent the new Era.

Remember, given human nature, it’s not like everyone on Earth immediately changes their way of relating to consciousness, life, matter, and human existence when a larger shift is going on. Even now we have 19th century thinkers insisting their values should be more important than 21st century necessities.

That means even when we finally “enter the Age of Aquarius” there will still be many alive on Earth with Age of Pisces consciousness. It could take as long as another century before the current consensus reality agreement is extinct, and Aquarian approaches and values are accepted as a universal norm.

Awakening to A New Dream

... If Uranus awakens us to a Transpersonal individuality, Neptune “dreams” us into a new Transpersonal collective awareness. During the time Uranus was awakening new Aquarian energies in each of us, Neptune began its transit of Aquarius. From early 1998 through early 2012, Neptune weaved and blended that awakened Aquarian energy into the holographic matrix of both collective consciousness as well as the collective unconscious. When Pluto eventually crosses those same points, it will awaken the seeds of the Aquarian era, which will look very differently than most 20th century thinkers suspect.

Still, because these Transpersonal planets represent the invisible long wave transformational energies of Spirit, all of this momentous activity in Aquarius is just a prelude to the next Great Age of 2100+ years, which will take clearer shape in the world as Jupiter and Saturn move through that sign in 2020-2023, setting structures and opening pathways in Aquarius which Pluto will begin to give life to in March 2023 when it enters Aquarius for the first time since it last left that sign in December 1798. After those Plutonic seeds have sprouted and been purified between 2023 and 2043, we shall see even newer Aquarian structures and efforts when Saturn again transits Aquarius beginning 2050.

In the next article in this series, we’ll discuss more about the Neptune and Pluto transits in Aquarius, and how we have holographically molded the collective future through our dreams during the time of Neptune in Aquarius, preparing us for the exciting prototypical Aquarian sub-era we’ll be going through over the next 25 years!

Uranus Awakened the Age of Aquarius, Neptune Dreamed It Into Collective Consciousness, and Pluto Will Sprout It Into Life

As I just gave you, we began to move into the transition zone leading us out of the Age of Pisces about 240 years ago, around the time of Uranus' discovery, the American and French Revolutions, and the end of the "divine right" of kings, queens, and the priesthood that allowed them to believe they were better than the rest of humanity. Every generation since then has lived in the current “Age in Transition,” with conflicting signals between the inertia of old Piscean belief systems and emergent Aquarian ideals associated with “Enlightenment thinking.”

Because we all have been and will be living our lives entirely within the larger transitional era, many things will seem uncertain. There will be many emergent ideas which are mere “bridge forms” and only serve to coax future developments to come forth. We know we are in “the in-betweens” of the old Piscean era with its superstitions and obsolete belief systems and the new Aquarian era which will focus on the ideal of the greatest good for the greatest number.

As the old Piscean patterns are not yet dead, it means we’ll confront many older ways which are dying a slow death even as we experience prototypical Aquarian manifestations of things we have never dreamed of. How much we experience both entirely depends on our state of consciousness. Many are confused because they are experiencing both, with conflict between points of view which are wildly divergent. This is where grounding in the NOW can give us perspective about the fading nightmare being the illusion and the global awareness of our Oneness becoming stronger every day.

The qualities of the coming Era are in fact entirely different than the dying one. The synthesizing quality of the Fixed Air of Aquarius is a much different energy than the restless ambiguity of the Mutable Water of Pisces. Aquarius is clear; Pisces is murky. Both are totally identified with collective consciousness, but the collective belief systems of the past 2000 years are inadequate to further the advances in human awareness and consciousness which have been patterns established in collective consciousness with the transits of Uranus and Neptune through Aquarius.

And so in our Age in Transition, while we are on the threshold of the Age of Aquarius, it’s going to be a while before we will finally bid adieu to the old, rapidly-fading Age of Pisces. The good news is that those who have learned to tune into the coming global awareness these past 25 years are actually participating in strengthening the approach of the coming era by embodying facets of that awareness in their lives.

From another part of that article:

What was awakened by Uranus and “tag teamed” into collective consciousness by Neptune will begin to sprout into widespread global transformative pulses beginning in 2023 and intensify in 2024 with Pluto’s entry into Aquarius. This marks the advent of the "Spring of the 21st Century," when Pluto will activate the seeds of the coming era. The last time Pluto transited Aquarius was the beginning of this transitional era between Great Ages about 240 years ago, and like then, we confront the edge of a huge historical shift in mass consciousness which completely transformed humanity.

All the Aquarian patterns were re-set with the latest Uranus and Neptune transits of Aquarius at the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries. Saturn will soon give us brand new structures as it makes its first transit of Aquarius in this new Uranus/Neptune awakened Aquarian dream. These will be the structures which Pluto will use to begin a new 250 year Aquarian era after it enters that sign in 2023 and stays through 2044.

As I’ve mentioned in previous articles, in the “century cycle” each century has 4 “seasons.” The first 25 years are the “Winter” of a century, while the second 25 years are the “Spring” of that century. So when Pluto enters Aquarius, it will launch the “Spring” of the 21st century, when collectively we shall awaken from the “Winter” of 2000-2025, and see the growth of what this coming century is all about. It will certainly be a welcome change from the barrenness of what has been and is, and will be a period where much that is good will be redeemed from the wreckage of the destroyed failed systems we presently live within.

During that season of 2025-2050, Pluto will reawaken the seeds of Life-Light that humanity is in its collective nature, and we shall see things not dreamed of in hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The collective will become aware of things that up to now have been revolutionary ideas and ideals dreamed and revealed by the trailblazers who have tuned into the Uranian and Neptunian patterns.

As befits the qualities of Aquarius (and coincidentally, the dawning Dwapara Yuga, or the “Age of Electromagnetic Remembrance”), new forms will show us new ways of being alive and using the miraculous electromagnetic principles of creation to bring forth a much more effective and loving way of being Spirits in this material world. We will re-discover miracles of how the natural world works, and find solutions to everything that plagues humanity.

By all means, check out the whole articles, as there’s a lot more valuable information about our Age in Transition!

Wind
17th February 2021, 13:00
72xdrEUVTFI

Wind
10th March 2021, 03:30
This is audio only, long one too (~ 1 hour 18 mins).

18BHVXZKTq8

Wind
22nd March 2021, 19:05
These aren't exactly about astrology, but I'll post them here anyways. (Length total ~ 45 mins)

a8-fyo6R_34
3c8ZAgfUbxc

Wind
31st March 2021, 12:15
X8kFk_qQXzg

Wind
1st September 2021, 19:22
It's been a long while since Steve has posted any videos to his channel.

0JetMkEmq7o
KUg3KrGJkOw

Octopus Garden
1st September 2021, 21:40
Thanks Wind, I think I will watch right now. Seems to be a certain amount happening with Venus and Libra right now. I am a Libra. What are you?? I guess a Pisces.

Wind
1st September 2021, 21:50
I'm very Virgo sprinkled with some Leo aspects to counter that, birthday coming in mid September. :)

Emil El Zapato
1st September 2021, 21:59
I'm a Capricorn/Aquarius ... Libra/Scorpio rising ... Venus, Moon, and Mars in Pisces my 5th house... I think it is why I like children and can deal with small animals. Pisces in general is prone to dissipation and I've been known to be dissipated on occasion. :)

Octopus Garden
1st September 2021, 22:04
I'm very Virgo sprinkled with some Leo aspects to counter that, birthday coming in mid September. :)

My husband and brother are both Virgos born in August, so very similar. Virgos are mentally very active, I find.

Octopus Garden
1st September 2021, 22:17
I'm a Capricorn/Aquarius ... Libra/Scorpio rising ... Venus, Moon, and Mars in Pisces my 5th house... I think it is why I like children and can deal with small animals. Pisces in general is prone to dissipation and I've been known to be dissipated on occasion. :)

Beast, you have a detailed description of what you are. Interesting.

Wind
1st September 2021, 22:26
Virgos are mentally very active, I find.

Far too much I would say as sometimes being too analytical can exhaust you... I don't like having mild OCD, besides having a different wiring (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-functioning_autism). But maybe it's not just a Virgo thing to have a brain like that. I wonder where you got the Pisces thing? I almost have none of that on my chart! My Sun sign, Mercury and Venus are in Virgo. Moon, Ascending and Jupiter are in Leo. If someone knows their astrology, that alone might tell too much.

"Sun sign is the inner self, Ascendant is your behaviour as seen by others, and the ruler of the Ascendant (interesting additional pieces of information about the style of your personality). These descriptions alone cover nearly a third or a half of your psychological signature, depending on your natal chart characteristics." "Your moon sign controls all of your subconscious. Where as your star sign rules over your day-to-day mannerisms, your moon sign is your soul. It presides over your emotions, subconscious and your true spirit."

Emil El Zapato
1st September 2021, 23:15
Beast, you have a detailed description of what you are. Interesting.
Hi OG, not really, I started studying Astrology when I was about 16-17. I did a term paper on it in of all things a Calculus class... Got an A ... the only one ever ... :)

Octopus Garden
2nd September 2021, 17:26
Wind, I don't know much about astrology. I figure anyone who is sensitive (not weak) is a Pisces. Obviously that can't be the case.

read somewhere that people who fall within a few days before and after my birth have a natural gift for deception and are the most cool and calculating people on the planet. And its not about hurting anybody, its about finding out where the soft spots of a truly evil person are and manipulating along the fault lines of their personality. I've only done this once and to great effect.

People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge,(justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.

It was all written in the stars and perhaps took place over several lifetimes. I wasn't thrilled to read I was born in a narrow quadrant of the most potentially devious people but if its true, it came in handy. Would I act deceptively again to anybody. No. I promised my guides.

Wind
2nd September 2021, 18:40
People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge, (justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.

Yes, that is correct. They are highly intelligent, but their pride and ego also blinds them for seeing all angles. In their sense of superiority they actually think that they know it better than anyone else, but they still lack some key insights, perhaps sometimes into their own condition too. When a narcissist knows that you know, then their narcissistic rage might be unleashed. They hate it when someone actually sees through their false self, the mask. The inner core is rotten and rather... Dark.

Since you mentioned narcissistic psychopaths, you should look up this young guru-wannabe called Bentinho Massaro. He is one and just by looking at his words people could be easily deceived, as many have been. I have a feeling that Teal Swan is on the same tribe as the vibe is the same, she's not necessarily a narcissistic psychopath though, but she is an opportunist with some personality disorder vibes. I would stay so far away from types like that, but they know how to use seduction and neat words to pull wool over people's eyes sadly.

I have always been very sensitive and that has opened broader doors of perception for me. What's my Achilles' heel? Probably my sensitivity and taking offense at some times, earlier I used to be way more naive and socially inept too so people could in some sense take advantage of that kindness and didn't appreciate me for what I was, but there is no room for that kind of behaviour in my life anymore. I have a temper too, but it's contained for the most part. People barely ever get to see the passion which is looming inside me. I have a lot of pride, but not in the narcissistic sense. I have pride in my integrity, honor, sense of justice and compassion.

Honor is everything, death compared to losing your honor is nothing. So many people gain the world, but lose their souls. As far I can see, they're already walking corpses. I just want to be free, treat others with the kidness and respect they deserve. Everyone should be treated kindly, but it can be a struggle when this world has it's armies of assholes too. The other "selves" are still part of you, part of Creation and Creator. They reflect something back at you. That's where the real test lies, how you treat your fellow man when the going gets rough.

Emil El Zapato
2nd September 2021, 21:28
Wind, I don't know much about astrology. I figure anyone who is sensitive (not weak) is a Pisces. Obviously that can't be the case.

read somewhere that people who fall within a few days before and after my birth have a natural gift for deception and are the most cool and calculating people on the planet. And its not about hurting anybody, its about finding out where the soft spots of a truly evil person are and manipulating along the fault lines of their personality. I've only done this once and to great effect.

People say you can't possibly successfully seek revenge,(justice) on a narcissistic psycopath. But you can if you can use their own ego against them. They are very conscious of their deeds and their intent, but their ego produces huge blind spots that provide cover for those seeking justice. They can feel humiliation if they feel beaten, like they have lost a game.

It was all written in the stars and perhaps took place over several lifetimes. I wasn't thrilled to read I was born in a narrow quadrant of the most potentially devious people but if its true, it came in handy. Would I act deceptively again to anybody. No. I promised my guides.

Nah, that's not true OG, unless you have a 'Gemini' moon. Which the few days before and after hints at that. Libras are as honest as the day is long. Though they might tend to exploit their natural charm. Pisces can be very weak depending on the natal chart aspects ... That notion is based on a general tendency to 'dissipation'. If one could call drug addicts, alcoholics, etc weak. Pisces are very 'sensitive' and depending again on a person's natal chart can be beyond 'sensitive'. The negative bounce of that is 'fantasy prone', 'woolgathering' and possibly worse. Virgos are in a word, 'organized', 'sticklers for details' and make excellent actuaries (that's a joke). Let's call them 'bean counters'. They are usually very steady don't vacillate much.

That's today's lesson folks ... :) People with 'Scorpio' influences can be, well, difficult. :)

Aragorn
3rd September 2021, 01:21
Libras are as honest as the day is long.

That has not been my experience. In fact, many of the Libras I've known are/were quite manipulative.

Though they might tend to exploit their natural charm.

Most of the manipulative ones I've known did not use their charm to get what they wanted. Some were actually quite rude and dictatorial. But it was manipulation and deceit nevertheless.

Pisces are very 'sensitive' and depending again on a person's natal chart can be beyond 'sensitive'. The negative bounce of that is 'fantasy prone', 'woolgathering' and possibly worse.

Yes, that is correct. I don't know too many Pisces, but the ones I know match that description.

People with 'Scorpio' influences can be, well, difficult. :)

I'm an Aries with Scorpio rising, and I can be easygoing, but I also know what I want and what I don't want. And, I've got OCD. I guess that would qualify me as "difficult". :p

Wind
3rd September 2021, 02:44
I'm not sure if I have ever been dealing with Libras much, none come to my mind. Scorpios on the other hand...

My brother is one. Father is Aries. Headbutting there has been. Every family member is actually a different sign.

Emil El Zapato
4th September 2021, 11:09
That has not been my experience. In fact, many of the Libras I've known are/were quite manipulative.

Most of the manipulative ones I've known did not use their charm to get what they wanted. Some were actually quite rude and dictatorial. But it was manipulation and deceit nevertheless.

Yes, that is correct. I don't know too many Pisces, but the ones I know match that description.

I'm an Aries with Scorpio rising, and I can be easygoing, but I also know what I want and what I don't want. And, I've got OCD. I guess that would qualify me as "difficult". :p

But there is an entire chart to deal with. Librans born in the last decanate of Libra have characteristics of Geminis. Geminis can be very duplicitous but of course on that scale they are also talented speakers, writers, AND politicians. :) Then there's the moon, rising sign, and other major planetary influences. Statistically two people are born with an identical chart ~ every twenty-five thousand years . a.k.a. a Galactic year.

Scorpio Rising Aragorn ... I hope I don't bring up some bad vibes for you ... My brother is a Scorpio rising, and I was born on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio rising. Two things really smacked me when I was studying. Libra rising have an adoption thing going and Scorpio rising have 'early deaths' in family. Both true in my family's case.

Your Aries and Scorpio have ameliorating influences ... 150 degree aspect ... that's mild ...

Octopus Garden
5th September 2021, 21:03
I am right in the middle of the Libra chart. As far as other Librans go, I know a few. One I know of is basically a good person but not particularly honest and somewhat manipulative. But its all about not ruffling feathers, usually, or working her will to get something she wants but doesn't rise beyond a certain level. She has criticized me for being too open and honest about myself, which she claims leaves the door open for criticism. She has a point there, but I think, on balance, it is better to be authentic and willing to discuss your own flaws, mistakes you've made.

She can lay the charm on with a trowel. The other Librans I know possess varying levels of insincerity. That's the thing, if charm is your thing and if you are also confrontation averse, honesty suffers. That whole Libran diplomacy thing can veil a desire to avoid confrontation.

So, I'd love to agree with you NAP, but think that Aragorn is right.

Signs I would avoid like the plague, in a romantic partner. Leo's. OMG. Total trouble, at least for me.

Aragorn
5th September 2021, 21:54
Signs I would avoid like the plague, in a romantic partner. Leo's. OMG. Total trouble, at least for me.

I'll second that. I had a Leo girlfriend in 1995. She was a certifiable psychopathic narcissist, and every sentence that came out of her mouth started with the pronoun "I". She was cold, inconsiderate, full of herself, exploitative, and a racist too.

Octopus Garden
5th September 2021, 22:04
I'll second that. I had a Leo girlfriend in 1995. She was a certifiable psychopathic narcissist, and every sentence that came out of her mouth started with the pronoun "I". She was cold, inconsiderate, full of herself, exploitative, and a racist too.

I've dated 3 Leos and they were all like that. All ego. Easily offended.

Emil El Zapato
5th September 2021, 23:08
I have a life long friend that is a Leo and he's quite proud of it. He is the most loyal friend I've ever had ... and yeah, plenty of ego.

I had a Libra girlfriend (if one could call her that) for 10 years. Talk about an up and down relationship, it was sheer hell for 10 years. But it was sexually interesting and long lasting. :) One could say she was a 'little' dishonest, but in reality not. We we're both forced into a not completely honest relationship.

Wind
6th September 2021, 11:21
I could not imagine myself dating a Leo, they have always rubbed me the wrong way in that sense.

As a Virgo I'm like the polar opposite of that. Yet I have those Leo aspects in my chart too!

Emil El Zapato
6th September 2021, 14:26
I could not imagine myself dating a Leo, they have always rubbed me the wrong way in that sense.

As a Virgo I'm like the polar opposite of that. Yet I have those Leo aspects in my chart too!

yeah, your comment about family astrological differences struck me as unusual. Almost always if you look deeper into a family's chart you'll find many similarities. My daughter is a bit of an exception in that regard. If i remember correctly she doesn't match me or her mother really closely. In fact, as she was growing up I use to call her 'opposite baby' because I was always trying to make her happy with with outing suggestions that I knew she liked and everytime I suggested one she wanted to do something else, hence ... opposite baby ... :)

turns out she is the same sign "Sagittarius" as my shrink bio-sister. :)

Wind
6th September 2021, 16:34
I'm the different one in family or the spiritual one. My mother is Sagittarius, father Aries. Older brothers are Scorpio and Capricorn.

Emil El Zapato
7th September 2021, 00:59
I'm the different one in family or the spiritual one. My mother is Sagittarius, father Aries. Older brothers are Scorpio and Capricorn.

not such an odd one out, really, Virgo is compatible with Scorpio and Capricorn, your mother and dad are compatible as Sagittarius and Aries ... Capricorn and Aries might be the most challenging but of course it depends on a lot of other things in the chart. Capricorns tend to be respectful of tradition and hierarchy though. Scorpio could be a little too 'wise' for an Aries father. Sagittarians tend to start life as very spiritual but tend to lose it over time, which kind of always struck me as odd, really because ... well just because. I don't believe that if one has the 'spark' of spirituality that they would lose it. What was the words of that song: It's all in your head she said to me. My stepmother and another life long friend were Sagittarians ... same birth day in fact. When my daughter was born I was sweating it that she might be born the same day as my stepmother and I didn't want to deal with that. :). My Sagittarian friend was a compulsive liar, not malicious, just compulsive. Didn't have a lot of strong moral fiber actually. More than a few of my friends had that problem.

Wind
7th September 2021, 02:55
As years have passed I have been dealing less and less with my brothers, we used to be quite close once. Scorpio was always a teaser with me and difficult with parents earlier, but other than things were swell with us. No real animosity ever as family is what really matters. My Scorpio brother has always been musical and artistic, but also doesn’t think that much outside the box which has made deep talks nearly impossible. He’s very much ”a science man” and I believe in the scientific method too of course, but it’s not enough for me. He has had no room for religion, alternative thinking or such in his life. I think he barely knows what I might think about such issues, I have never talked about it openly.

With my parents I have been a bit more open, but they’re still old school lutheran Christians with their own belief systems, for example believing in reincarnation is a step too far for them and I can understand it. They are ready to entertain new thoughts and ideas, especially my father, but he doesn’t vibe well with new spiritual ideas which would conflict with his childhood teachings. He did surprise me by getting into reiki healing training two decades ago though. I don’t know if it’s just my father or if it’s an Aries thing, but he is really rigid and has strong stances with his stubborn ego. Because I am stubborn too there can be intellectual clashes quite often. Because of the kindness of my mother it has been easy for me to be more close with her.

My Sagittarian friend was a compulsive liar, not malicious, just compulsive. Didn't have a lot of strong moral fiber actually. More than a few of my friends had that problem.

I always had an issue with lying and immoral acts, because I am all about the truth. I had a good childhood friend who was a compulsive liar and as a child I wondered why he had to lie and confabulate so much, it just seemed ridiculous. I can’t remember when he was born.

Dreamtimer
7th September 2021, 14:59
I'm a libra, for those who don't know/recall. I'm the 21st, so near but not on the cusp.

I'm not manipulative, and that's because I have no desire to be. I don't want to be manipulated, I resent that greatly. It's disrespectful. And I don't want to do it and be that kind of person.

I feel strongly about justice, so much so that this world can be quite maddening. The amount of injustice is outrageous. But what can one person do? For me, that amounts to raising my son well so that I put a good person into the world. And keeping my husband on a positive track.

He has the potential to be incredibly manipulative and I just don't play that game. As he doesn't actually want to be a manipulative person, it works out well.

He's a gemini and boy can he go from one mood to another at the drop of a hat, before it's even hit the floor.

That is a supreme challenge. I have to maintain a clear head and not let my emotions get too intense. Not easy for sure.

Our son is also a Gemini but he's the end of May, my hubby is late June.

Do planets have their own signs? Do they have their own astrology?

Wind
7th September 2021, 15:04
I've known some Gemini's, they're as intellectual if not more than Virgo's - Mercury is the ruling planet with those signs and it has a lot to do with communication (skills), but also because of their dual nature they're scattered and all over the place. I have Mars in Gemini (https://www.liveabout.com/mars-in-gemini-mars-signs-207221) and because of that I have my mind interested in one thing for a while and then I will be doing something else. Hard to stay focused at times when my mind can be all over the place, but then again also when I get focused with something I tend to be hyper or laser-focused on the topic or issue at hand if it's my passion or interest, I can be perhaps even too focused at times. Actually my two nieces are both Gemini's born in June and my nephew is a late Leo. They're very distinct personalities all, but it is still hard to say how they will be as adults.

Emil El Zapato
7th September 2021, 17:57
I'm a libra, for those who don't know/recall. I'm the 21st, so near but not on the cusp.

I'm not manipulative, and that's because I have no desire to be. I don't want to be manipulated, I resent that greatly. It's disrespectful. And I don't want to do it and be that kind of person.

I feel strongly about justice, so much so that this world can be quite maddening. The amount of injustice is outrageous. But what can one person do? For me, that amounts to raising my son well so that I put a good person into the world. And keeping my husband on a positive track.

He has the potential to be incredibly manipulative and I just don't play that game. As he doesn't actually want to be a manipulative person, it works out well.

He's a gemini and boy can he go from one mood to another at the drop of a hat, before it's even hit the floor.

That is a supreme challenge. I have to maintain a clear head and not let my emotions get too intense. Not easy for sure.

Our son is also a Gemini but he's the end of May, my hubby is late June.

Do planets have their own signs? Do they have their own astrology?

yes but they have changed over time DT, take Venus for example, it was at one time the ruling planet of both Libra and Pisces. After the discovery of Neptune it gained dominance over Pisces and Libra had Venus all to itself. Aquarius was once dominated by Saturn (As well as Capricorn) but with the discovery of Uranus it got Aquarius and Saturn was forced to bother Capricorns alone. Things have since changed with some of the later additions. e.g. Ceres ... I don't really like the 'convenient' metamorphoses... but such is life. The bottom line is that all astrological influences (according to the astro-bible) are symbolic. It tends to be a little loosey-goosey for me. I am most assuredly a traditionalist in that regard.

Wind
7th September 2021, 18:38
I'm not that well-versed in astrology, but I always find it interesting how some planets vibe much better with some signs.

For example Leo is ruled (https://repeller.com/ruling-planets-and-what-they-mean-for-you-according-to-the-zodiac/) by Sun and you coud say that Sun is very significant, because it is our Logos, giver and taker of life it and defines our sun signs obviously. "The sun represents the self, the core principles of our being that make up who we are." No wonder about the self-obsession with Leos. Some other examples here:

Aries - Ruling Planet: Mars

"Aries, as the first sign of the zodiac, you’re the eldest child in this family. You set the pace while the rest of the world plays catch-up. The sheer force of your determination and drive gets you where you need to go, and fast. Simply put, you’re a warrior. It makes sense, then, that Aries is ruled by Mars, the planet of action and, according to ancient Roman mythology, the God of War. Mars is all about energy, passion and self-starting, leaving Aries with an inherent, undeniable confidence. Not only do you know you’ll get the job done, but you’re sure there’s nobody better suited for it. That’s Mars talking."

Libra - Ruling Planet: Venus

"Another diplomatic sharer, you share your ruling planet, Venus, with Taurus. For you, Libra, Venus comes through in your deep commitment to balance and partnership. Venus’ influence makes you value harmony in both yourself and your relationships. You’re a natural mediator; you appreciate fairness and honesty while working hard to protect those you love. Your relationships mean a lot to you. You take pride in being a good friend and partner and look for those qualities in others."

Scorpio - Ruling Planet: Pluto

"Scorpio, you have a dark side. Maybe this is because you’re ruled by Pluto, the small but mighty planet orbiting farthest from the sun. Pluto is associated with darkness, the subconscious, death and rebirth. Not exactly lighthearted stuff. But you don’t like when things are lighthearted; you crave mystery and intensity. Pluto plays a part in your never-ending fascination with all things hush-hush and underground. This ability to get in touch with your unconscious self makes you one of the most powerful signs in the zodiac."

Then there are the elements (https://www.thecut.com/article/how-to-understand-every-zodiac-sign-by-element.html) too of course.

"The signs are grouped into four elements — fire, water, earth, and air — with three signs in each. The fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) are bold, brash, creative, and daring; they can burn too brightly, though, and their tempers run hot. The water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) are emotional, intuitive, and deeply in touch with their subconscious. At times, they can get overwhelmed in feeling. The air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) are communicative, sharp, and intellectual, but also prone to overindulging in fantasy and theory. The earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) are solid and practical, but also sensual and drawn to material goods. They can be stubborn and unyielding."

Emil El Zapato
7th September 2021, 20:19
I'm not that well-versed in astrology, but I always find it interesting how some planets vibe much better with some signs.

For example Leo is ruled (https://repeller.com/ruling-planets-and-what-they-mean-for-you-according-to-the-zodiac/) by Sun and you coud say that Sun is very significant, because it is our Logos, giver and taker of life it and defines our sun signs obviously. "The sun represents the self, the core principles of our being that make up who we are." No wonder about the self-obsession with Leos. Some other examples here:

Aries - Ruling Planet: Mars

"Aries, as the first sign of the zodiac, you’re the eldest child in this family. You set the pace while the rest of the world plays catch-up. The sheer force of your determination and drive gets you where you need to go, and fast. Simply put, you’re a warrior. It makes sense, then, that Aries is ruled by Mars, the planet of action and, according to ancient Roman mythology, the God of War. Mars is all about energy, passion and self-starting, leaving Aries with an inherent, undeniable confidence. Not only do you know you’ll get the job done, but you’re sure there’s nobody better suited for it. That’s Mars talking."

Libra - Ruling Planet: Venus

"Another diplomatic sharer, you share your ruling planet, Venus, with Taurus. For you, Libra, Venus comes through in your deep commitment to balance and partnership. Venus’ influence makes you value harmony in both yourself and your relationships. You’re a natural mediator; you appreciate fairness and honesty while working hard to protect those you love. Your relationships mean a lot to you. You take pride in being a good friend and partner and look for those qualities in others."

Scorpio - Ruling Planet: Pluto

"Scorpio, you have a dark side. Maybe this is because you’re ruled by Pluto, the small but mighty planet orbiting farthest from the sun. Pluto is associated with darkness, the subconscious, death and rebirth. Not exactly lighthearted stuff. But you don’t like when things are lighthearted; you crave mystery and intensity. Pluto plays a part in your never-ending fascination with all things hush-hush and underground. This ability to get in touch with your unconscious self makes you one of the most powerful signs in the zodiac."

Then there are the elements (https://www.thecut.com/article/how-to-understand-every-zodiac-sign-by-element.html) too of course.

"The signs are grouped into four elements — fire, water, earth, and air — with three signs in each. The fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius) are bold, brash, creative, and daring; they can burn too brightly, though, and their tempers run hot. The water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces) are emotional, intuitive, and deeply in touch with their subconscious. At times, they can get overwhelmed in feeling. The air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) are communicative, sharp, and intellectual, but also prone to overindulging in fantasy and theory. The earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn) are solid and practical, but also sensual and drawn to material goods. They can be stubborn and unyielding."

I forgot about Taurus and Libra ... yeah, similar ... I'm wondering about Venus ... I'll bet Taurus has been replaced by Ceres or some such this or that.

There are also:
Cardinal signs: Capricorn at the Midheaven (the biggest and the baddest) :) Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn.

The cardinal signs are the frontrunners of the zodiac universe as they initiate the beginning of the four seasons. They are known as visionary leaders and self-starters. You can identify these signs with their dynamic behavior and go-getter attitude. These signs can be seen weaving a plan to achieve the impossible, however, their goals can be self-oriented.

Each of these four zodiac signs has different areas of implementing their leadership skills, even though they inadvertently want to be the first to initiate or kickstart a project. However, what they lack is the stability to follow through their actions and hence may need to be paired with a fixed sign for more balance in their approach.

Fixed signs: Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius​

This one is a no-brainer. As the name suggests, the fixed signs of the zodiac universe are immovable, fixated and can also be stubborn. They are the “doers” of the zodiac lot and work really hard to carry out the ideas or vision shared by the cardinal signs.

Not a fan of change or unnecessary shifts in plans, they are known to have a grounding and constant energy. They are inherently loyal and stick through a plan, no matter how many hurdles they face in the way. However, they can also be unreasonably stubborn with their approach and even inflexible at times. The good news is that if you have a fixed sign in your life, you have a trustworthy and loyal confidant for life.

​Mutable signs: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces

These are the signs that end the four seasons and are more flexible and comfortable with changes in life when compared to other zodiac signs. Just like cardinal signs are the starters, the fixed signs are the doers, the mutable signs can be rightly called the finished of the lot.

Since they come at the end of every season, they know a change is coming and are ready to adapt themselves for the same. These sun signs tend to view things from multiple angles and perspectives, however, it often leaves them a tad bit confused as well.

They are also highly impressionable signs, meaning that they tend to absorb the characteristics of people they spend most of their time with. Most of all, they are non-judgmental people and a little wiser than the cardinal and fixed signs as they know that change is the only constant in life and things don’t always go as per our plans.

Wind
10th September 2021, 18:00
Zv8jUBodj9E
gAsIr16kWoI

Wind
14th September 2021, 12:50
5faASqthL94

Emil El Zapato
14th September 2021, 22:16
5faASqthL94

The outer planets are known to be more generational affective. Not individuals. But their position in houses and aspects to each other can have an influence.

Sun, Moon, and rising signs take precedence during different stages of life. Sun/Character, Moon/Personality, Rising sign/can't remember ... but I think life's direction (superego).

Hidden agendas revealed, truth revealed, etc ...for Steve's prediction.

Wind
19th September 2021, 16:00
VKtz3GacswE

Dreamtimer
21st September 2021, 14:28
It's interesting seeing Steve being cagey about his wording regarding pandemics and personal health. He says to trust your instincts, your body, and talks of trusting his immune system.

I've heard the instincts and body thing for years.

But there's this new phrase now, "trust your immune system", that's become a kind of catch phrase with hidden meaning.

Does he mean he doesn't want/have/trust the vaccine? Even the standard viral vector one?

Who knows?

Is it code or just good advice?

I had a friend tell me he trusts his immune system. He's a pretty strong guy. (and also arrogant)

I don't hear the reverse side of that coin which is, what will this particular virus do to your body before your immune system finally can win the battle?

Some wars leave utter devastation.

If you can build barricades, trenches, etc., you don't just say, "I trust my guns."

I hope when people trust their immune system they know what they're doing. I don't really see how a person can tell whether they'll be ravaged by the virus or not. It's not like there are genetic indicators. And that's no guarantee in any case.

We have millions of prayer warriors, as they call themselves, here in the states who still were still ravaged and killed by this very nasty virus.

I hope folks can trust their instincts when those instincts say to get the vaccine.

I read folks' posts where they say they don't want to get 'political' and recommend vaccines, or they don't want to be 'weak' and get them. Not really good instincts there.

But I hope for the best for Steve and everyone else.

Wind
30th September 2021, 22:15
dd6BnmsXBrs

Wind
15th October 2021, 22:11
WFyar9-YnZA

Dreamtimer
18th October 2021, 12:14
My family made a big decision right during this time that Steve advised against big decisions.

There was a great deal of stress, upheaval and I'm still not sure they have it worked out. But it should be good in the long term.

Wind
27th October 2021, 15:18
oS_mKre5_kw

Dreamtimer
29th October 2021, 13:28
This was funny, from Salt Lake, Utah.

Now that Mercury is no longer in retrograde, here are current vaccinations by sign:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCFxPq0VIAALTYy?format=jpg&name=medium

What's up with my sign? Too busy weighing pros and cons?

Do the risk analysis and then make the decision already!

Sheesh.

Emil El Zapato
29th October 2021, 13:55
This was funny, from Salt Lake, Utah.

Now that Mercury is no longer in retrograde, here are current vaccinations by sign:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCFxPq0VIAALTYy?format=jpg&name=medium

What's up with my sign? Too busy weighing pros and cons?

Do the risk analysis and then make the decision already!

Sheesh.

Interesting but I'm not sure it is accurate. For starters, I would swap Capricorn and Aries ... :)

Emil El Zapato
29th October 2021, 22:34
Interesting but I'm not sure it is accurate. For starters, I would swap Capricorn and Aries ... :)

This looks legit. I have a theory. First, I wonder when they aggregated the data? If it was after the initial release of vaccines and when the general public was eligible was in the April-May time frame. Many people who turned age 65 in March-April would have been the 1st mass group of people eligible for vaccination. A high percentage of people would have had birthdays in late March thru April.

heeheeeheeee. Aries' are never ahead of Capricorns. :)

Wind
1st November 2021, 20:50
4WyKDg2R71Q

Wind
4th November 2021, 17:03
2_XPchalmCQ

Wind
13th December 2021, 21:38
xMuZgZyw_-Y

Wind
15th December 2021, 14:30
Nice thumbnail, I suppose Steve is already evolving.

yqL16TMcHWg

Wind
22nd December 2021, 08:39
FmF_FUsZGkM
7yR-5UgiLX8

Wind
25th December 2021, 12:15
-AVR15YxsPc

Wind
28th December 2021, 13:50
oyg4Ci6oSzU

Wind
31st December 2021, 16:09
Steve also has the yearly forecasts for all the zodiac signs on his channel once again.

LZ4hrxhaaoQ

Wind
2nd February 2022, 10:16
Steve is back with these three videos.

KkKFA_oFD4Q
3ooTdHa2S9E
xhX-sBnsRZM

Wind
16th February 2022, 08:33
g4oV5YRBCB0
Mzrg3SdQ-Do

Aianawa
22nd February 2022, 02:30
He is good Wind, very imo.

Wind
22nd February 2022, 13:56
He indeed is.

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2022, 21:10
Putin's Natal Chart:

SUN
LIBRA, 13°50'58"
TWELFTH HOUSE
The sun determines your ego, identity, and "role" in life. It's the core of who you are, and is the sign you're most likely to already know. Your Sun is in Libra, meaning you are fundamentally oriented towards fairness and justice. Your always-generous relativism allows you to see both sides of every situation, though this may sometimes come off as indecisive or insecure. You don't get tied down to a single view of things—you frequently question yourself and rethink your views; you're more impressionable than you appear. You do what you say and can get a lot done. Typically well-dressed. It's in your twelfth house, meaning you feel the need to distinguish yourself from others through privacy, secrets, and introspection.

ASCENDANT
SCORPIO, 7°36'58"
FIRST HOUSE
Your ascendant is the "mask" you present to people. It can be seen in your personal style and how you come off to people when you first meet. Some say it becomes less relevant as you get older. It changes every two hours, so if it doesn't make sense, reconfirm your birth time to be sure. Your Ascendant is in Scorpio, meaning you come across as passionate, incisive, cunning, strategic, and perceptive. Your intense and tenacious drive comes off as intimidating and powerful if not malicious or aggressive.

MOON
GEMINI, 1°48'5"
SEVENTH HOUSE
The moon rules your emotions, moods, and feelings. This is likely the sign you most think of yourself as, since it reflects your personality when you're alone or deeply comfortable. Your Moon is in Gemini, meaning your emotional self is often restless and unsettled. You're extremely adaptable, which sometimes makes you feel pulled in too many directions. You are easily bored and need to feel like you are free to be creative and create meaning, which can make you feel like you're in a constant identity crisis. It's in your seventh house, meaning you find security and safety through close relationships and long-term partnerships.

MERCURY
LIBRA, 23°2'30"
TWELFTH HOUSE
Mercury determines how you communicate, talk, think, and process information. It also indicates how you learn. It is the mind's planet. Your Mercury is in Libra, meaning your intellect sees both sides to every situation. You're a charming and diplomatic relativist, searching for balance in every set of ideas, though this may come off as insincere or indecisive. It's in your twelfth house, meaning you are curious about and inclined to analyze your secrets, dreams, and mental health.

VENUS
SCORPIO, 11°36'16"
FIRST HOUSE
Venus determines how and what you love. It indicates how you express affection and the qualities you're attracted to. Your Venus is in Scorpio, meaning your romantic side is mysterious, passionate, and seductive. The intense depths of your devotion make for a mad and boundless love, though they may sometimes mutate into suspicion, jealousy, and cruelty, making your love life somewhat tumultuous. It's in your first house, meaning that for you, love is often expressed in your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Venus in Scorpio is hyper-present in your personality.

MARS
SAGITTARIUS, 26°27'37"
SECOND HOUSE
Mars is the planet of aggression. It determines how you assert yourself, take action, and the energy that surrounds you—particularly in your sex life, your ambitiousness, and when you're angry. Your Mars is in Sagittarius, meaning you assert yourself in a way that pushes boundaries, you easily become impatient and restless, and you push things forward with more vision than thoughtfulness. It's in your second house, meaning you put a lot of energy into money and material possessions.

JUPITER
TAURUS, 19°44'57"
SEVENTH HOUSE
One of the two social planets, Jupiter rules idealism, optimism, and expansion. It's also very philosophical. Your Jupiter is in Taurus, meaning you grow and find understanding through stability, security, and careful thought. It's in your seventh house, meaning you find success through your close relationships and long-term partnerships.

SATURN
LIBRA, 17°26'57"
TWELFTH HOUSE
The other social planet, Saturn rules responsibility, restrictions, limits, boundaries, fears, and self-discipline. Your Saturn is in Libra, meaning you struggle with indecisiveness, passive aggressiveness, and trying to make too many people happy. It's in your twelfth house, meaning you have had difficulties with privacy, secrets, and introspection.

URANUS
CANCER, 18°23'36"
NINTH HOUSE
Uranus stays in each sign for seven years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules innovation, rebellion, and progress. Your Uranus is in Cancer, meaning other generations are shocked by your generation's tenderness, sentimentality, and sense of care. It's in your ninth house, meaning that for you, this manifests in rebelling against dated expectations about philosophy, faith, education, and politics.

NEPTUNE
LIBRA, 21°9'47"
TWELFTH HOUSE
Neptune stays in each sign for around fourteen years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules dreams, imagination, and the unconscious. Your Neptune is in Libra, meaning your entire generation finds inspiration through harmony, balance, and seeing both sides to a situation. It's in your twelfth house, meaning that for you, this manifests in your ideal—verging on unrealistic and impractical—about privacy, secrets, and introspection.

PLUTO
LEO, 22°42'59"
NINTH HOUSE
Pluto stays in each sign for up to thirty years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules power, intensity, obsession, and control. Your Pluto is in Leo, meaning your generation's psyche is comparatively arrogant, egotistical, self-centered, and inattentive. It's in your ninth house, meaning you personally are transforming outdated forms of meaning through philosophy, faith, education, politics, and travel.

TODAY'S TRANSITIONAL EPHEMERIS POSITIONS:

SUN
PISCES, 4°23'16"
SECOND HOUSE
The sun determines your ego, identity, and "role" in life. It's the core of who you are, and is the sign you're most likely to already know. Your Sun is in Pisces, meaning you are fundamentally dreamy, insightful, and in your own world. You exist on a chaotic plane of the divine that is not at all material. Your rich imagination endows you with a strong intuition for hidden emotional currents. When you take offense it is deeply, and you aren't necessarily interested in reconciliation. It's in your second house, meaning you feel the need to distinguish yourself from others through material possessions and security.

ASCENDANT
CAPRICORN, 13°19'23"
FIRST HOUSE
Your ascendant is the "mask" you present to people. It can be seen in your personal style and how you come off to people when you first meet. Some say it becomes less relevant as you get older. It changes every two hours, so if it doesn't make sense, reconfirm your birth time to be sure. Your Ascendant is in Capricorn, meaning you come across as conservative, serious, and rational—perhaps even grave. You seem to make decisions in a responsible, practical, and prudent way. Your ambitions may come off as opportunistic.

MOON
SCORPIO, 22°45'35"
TENTH HOUSE
The moon rules your emotions, moods, and feelings. This is likely the sign you most think of yourself as, since it reflects your personality when you're alone or deeply comfortable. Your Moon is in Scorpio, meaning your emotional self is intense, passionate, and a bit dramatic. You have trouble opening up and letting other people in, and try to keep your intense darker emotions private. You find it difficult to trust others, which means your powers of perception may manifest in suspicion and controlling tendencies. It's in your tenth house, meaning you find security and safety through success and responsibility.

MERCURY
AQUARIUS, 8°50'23"
FIRST HOUSE
Mercury determines how you communicate, talk, think, and process information. It also indicates how you learn. It is the mind's planet. Your Mercury is in Aquarius, meaning your intellect is insightful, unconventional, and super meta. You have a rich imagination that allows you to think in a way that is abstracted from daily life. You enjoy intellectual banter, though you sometimes push your ideas on others. It's in your first house, meaning you are curious about and inclined to analyze your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Mercury in Aquarius is hyper-present in your personality.

VENUS
CAPRICORN, 21°4'8"
FIRST HOUSE
Venus determines how and what you love. It indicates how you express affection and the qualities you're attracted to. Your Venus is in Capricorn, meaning your romantic side is somewhat repressed in the name of responsibility and rationality. Sometimes it seems like you don't care about love. You're extremely cautious and appreciate stability. It's in your first house, meaning that for you, love is often expressed in your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Venus in Capricorn is hyper-present in your personality.

MARS
CAPRICORN, 21°39'18"
FIRST HOUSE
Mars is the planet of aggression. It determines how you assert yourself, take action, and the energy that surrounds you—particularly in your sex life, your ambitiousness, and when you're angry. Your Mars is in Capricorn, meaning you assert yourself in a way that is responsible and efficient, and you think things through very intentionally. Highly motivated by ambition, your rationality sometimes seems soulless. It's in your first house, meaning you put a lot of energy into your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Mars in Capricorn is hyper-present in your personality.

JUPITER
PISCES, 12°26'6"
SECOND HOUSE
One of the two social planets, Jupiter rules idealism, optimism, and expansion. It's also very philosophical. Your Jupiter is in Pisces, meaning you grow and find understanding through empathy, dreaminess, and compassion. It's in your second house, meaning you find success through money and material possessions.

SATURN
AQUARIUS, 18°7'6"
FIRST HOUSE
The other social planet, Saturn rules responsibility, restrictions, limits, boundaries, fears, and self-discipline. Your Saturn is in Aquarius, meaning you struggle with obstinacy, a superiority complex, and being overly detached. It's in your first house, meaning you have had difficulties with your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Saturn in Aquarius is hyper-present in your personality.

URANUS
TAURUS, 11°21'43"
THIRD HOUSE
Uranus stays in each sign for seven years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules innovation, rebellion, and progress. Your Uranus is in Taurus, meaning other generations are shocked by your generation's decadence, orientation towards security, and stubbornness. It's in your third house, meaning that for you, this manifests in rebelling against dated expectations about the things you know and are familiar with.

NEPTUNE
PISCES, 22°11'28"
SECOND HOUSE
Neptune stays in each sign for around fourteen years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules dreams, imagination, and the unconscious. Your Neptune is in Pisces, meaning your entire generation finds inspiration through empathy, dreaminess, and compassion. It's in your second house, meaning that for you, this manifests in your ideal—verging on unrealistic and impractical—about money and material possessions.

PLUTO
CAPRICORN, 27°37'14"
FIRST HOUSE
Pluto stays in each sign for up to thirty years, meaning it rules a generation more than a person. It rules power, intensity, obsession, and control. Your Pluto is in Capricorn, meaning your generation's psyche is comparatively responsible, conservative, practical, rational, and power-hungry. It's in your first house, meaning you personally are transforming your self and self-image—and, because it's your first house, your Pluto in Capricorn is hyper-present in your personality.

ANALYSIS:
This is not precise because it was done quickly but:

The Pisces sun is in square relationships with Putin's Moon and Mars, strong signifier of strife and conflict. Everything else is strongly positive to relatively benign
The Scorpio Moon is in conjunction with Putin's Rising sign and Venus. Indicates strong influence on personal vision and would tend to be combative in these signs.
The Aquarius Mercury is square to Putin's Ascendant and Venus which would add a problematic relationship with his overall nature of competitiveness and aggression.
Both Venus and Mars are square to Putin's Sun, Mercury, and Saturn. Uranus is in opposition. The focus is mental and emotional constriction, volatility, and bodes not well
Jupiter in Pisces is square to Putin's Moon and Mars and doesn't signify anything good about endeavors close to his heart. Finances, security, perhaps family
Saturn is square to Putin's Jupiter - Might tend to balance out but could also portend great personal conflict in the areas of personal security.

I'll quit there, if my chart had that many negative influences going, I would be hiding in a bunker.

Wind
23rd February 2022, 21:50
Do you want to make a separate thread about Putin's chart? Perhaps other leaders could be included too.

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2022, 22:08
Do you want to make a separate thread about Putin's chart? Perhaps other leaders could be included too.

That's a good idea Wind, but hold off for now, at least for my input ... I would surely add more thought to it... to do correctly though it takes time and careful analysis, not to mention practice. As for me I'm well out of it. :)

I just had the 'urge' today ... I don't want the demon gods to have any reason to f**k with me. On further thought, I think this thread is good enough, unless of course you object to it. :)

Wind
23rd February 2022, 22:33
On further thought, I think this thread is good enough, unless of course you object to it. :)

I'm fine with it, we can talk about all things astrological here in this thread too.

Wind
28th February 2022, 09:22
I've been waiting for the latest input from Steve.

iib8lk4hWck

Wind
2nd March 2022, 08:11
NYTjayoHY0g

Wind
20th March 2022, 19:55
oQGhGSH0-K4

Wind
27th March 2022, 12:05
Peh8SdlMprI
J8PpN_wV9kY
BkmsQnXUo2w

Wind
29th March 2022, 18:00
YK8OlgZHIhk

Wind
30th March 2022, 19:22
07BWnx0nZpg

Wind
5th April 2022, 09:22
kJIuKP4EreA

Wind
10th April 2022, 10:16
2MaX6BSU11Q

Aragorn
10th April 2022, 11:52
As much as I like Steve Judd, he does need to brush up on his knowledge of science, because in the video above, he seriously blundered on two scientifically established facts. ;)

The first thing he had grossly wrong was that it wasn't one billion years ago that the first hominids appeared, but rather less than one million years ago — that's a huge difference. The dinosaurs only first appeared on Earth about (roughly) 240 million years ago, and they became extinct about roughly 65 million years ago.

Hominids only appeared much, much later, because although there already were some small mammals around while the dinosaurs still roamed the Earth, those were all still very small creatures — mostly rodents and insectivores — and it was only long after the dinosaurs had perished that mammals were able to evolve into larger animals, and from there on, into primates and then later still hominids. The oldest hominid remains found so far date back only roughly about half a million years — that's 500'000 years — but it is possible that there already were (non-human) hominids as of a million years ago, because earlier finds were from much closer to the present, and so the discovery of hominid remains that old were really a surprise. But that's not quite a billion years ago yet, though.

The second thing he had all wrong was that astronauts who've stayed at the ISS do not come back younger but rather physiologically older, because time passes faster as you move farther away from Earth's gravitational pull. Gravity slows time down, because gravity is an acceleration caused by the warping of spacetime. So the farther away from Earth's gravitational pull you are, and assuming that you're not experiencing an acceleration greater than 9.82 m/s², the faster time passes for you as seen by an observer in a different reference frame — you yourself won't be noticing any difference because time always passes at the same rate within your own reference frame.

Wind
10th April 2022, 12:25
Thanks for the clarification, he hasn't got all things right obviously.

Emil El Zapato
10th April 2022, 13:21
Thanks for the clarification, he hasn't got all things right obviously.

Intuition is a very big part of the astrological forecast, and if someone does not have a sturdy scientific background mistakes will be made and sometimes even fall down the rabbit hole of pseudoscience. I don't think that is a problem for him in general because it is intuition that is the most important. I understand his approach and it is not unusual. The better the intuition the better the forecasting. For example, psychics will be able to make startling forecasts as history has witnessed. Jeanne Dixon, for example, was a renowned astrologer but first and foremost she was a psychic.

Wind
10th April 2022, 13:45
Intuition is a very big part of the astrological forecast, and if someone does not have a sturdy scientific background mistakes will be made and sometimes even fall down the rabbit hole of pseudoscience. I don't think that is a problem for him in general because it is intuition that is the most important. I understand his approach and it is not unusual. The better the intuition the better the forecasting. For example, psychics will be able to make startling forecasts as history has witnessed. Jeanne Dixon, for example, was a renowned astrologer but first and foremost she was a psychic.

Late last year I finally bought a birth chart from a real astrologer and not one of those computer generated ones which I have too. The one I got was really good and has shown me how interesting astrology can be. I got it from a friend's mother who has been practicing astrology for nearly half century so you can imagine that they're really good at what they're doing like any professional would be. It seems that her intuitive abilities were bordering on being psychic too as she was able to "see" my soul and it's passage through time from the past to future which has not even happened yet! That's hard for the logical mind to comprehend at times, yet it also makes sense how there indeed is destiny. I find it interesting how in astrology karma (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karmic_astrology) is taken into account and Saturn, Chronos as the Father of Time accounts for karmic challenges. Of course people have their own belief systems about such things too and will interpret things accordingly.

Wind
24th April 2022, 17:00
mlB2zhXD5ck

Wind
2nd May 2022, 20:39
8WHjve35qHc

Wind
12th May 2022, 21:30
Lunar eclipse on the coming sunday May 15th combined with Full Moon in Scorpio monday could create an explosive time emotionally (https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/astrology/may-2022-full-moon-lunar-eclipse)...

Emil El Zapato
12th May 2022, 21:47
Lunar eclipse on the coming sunday May 15th combined with Full Moon in Scorpio monday could create an explosive time emotionally (https://www.instyle.com/lifestyle/astrology/may-2022-full-moon-lunar-eclipse)...

:) Can't wait, Window...

Wind
12th May 2022, 21:58
:) Can't wait, Window...

You better stay away from those hand grenades.

Wind
16th May 2022, 00:33
l1AfoiN2dQc

Dreamtimer
16th May 2022, 12:29
Laying the groundwork. She's doing it in spades. She's got the dirt. She's deep in it. She got soiled.

Wind
23rd May 2022, 21:33
7zJhAi87j-M

Wind
6th August 2022, 15:33
Steve is back! He also uploaded videos for individual horoscope sign forecasts to his channel.

PrXbDirtOy4

Wind
9th August 2022, 23:22
awoQiW4wgzU

Wind
29th August 2022, 17:22
The end of the old systems...

bZj8P9mGqio

Aragorn
29th August 2022, 18:15
The end of the old systems...

Hmm... According to what he says, that would only happen around 2025. For now, the takeaway is "hype and spin", and the oligarchs trying to squeeze every last drop of blood out of the energy crisis.

For that matter, our federal prime minister — a Keynesian liberal — has always been very, very good at hyperbole and drama, and he's already making statements again with regard to capping the energy prices. Sounds good, except that it comes much too late — the price of natural gas right now is already more than the tenfold of what it was last year, and with winter looming, people simply won't be able to afford those exuberant prices anymore — plus that according to economists, capping the gas price for Belgium would only result in less gas being transferred to Belgium and more gas being transferred to Japan, with whom we (now) share the same supplier.

And then I'm not even going to get into the why of the current energy crisis. If the West had not so brazenly reacted to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, then we wouldn't be in this situation right now. Not that the West should have silently stood by as Putin invaded Ukraine, but the reaction from all western countries was quite over-the-top and hyperbolic, with total disregard for the consequences, because the western governments and Europe in particular knew — or should have known — that Europe depended on gas that was imported from Russia.

And so now that Uncle Vlad has turned off the tap, we have to get our gas elsewhere, and wherever we're getting it from now — it is imported directly from one of the Middle-Eastern countries, but I'm not sure which one — they know that we've got no other choice than to accept whatever price they're charging us for it, and so they are milking us dry.

There's also a cynical irony here, which is that two to three decades ago, out government was fiscally penalizing people who heated their homes electrically — because electricity was way more expensive than gas and therefore heating your home electrically was "wasteful" — while the current energy crisis and the ongoing environmental concerns are now having that very same government promote the installation of electric heating equipment.

Just goes to show — as Steve mentions in the above video — that politicians are only in it for themselves and that they're too stupid to have any long-term vision or responsibility. And that brings this rant — sorry about that — full circle again with the video. Ah yes, the humor behind the tragedy — he spoke of that too... :rolleyes:

Wind
31st August 2022, 13:39
Once again September (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk) comes.

KJLsDETaKls

Wind
9th September 2022, 05:39
p2MSGD1ttC8

Wind
10th September 2022, 06:19
CBJYnV-0QZE

Wind
10th September 2022, 12:00
uQAmE8PtQxw

Wind
11th September 2022, 12:15
O95takUEZrM

Wind
27th September 2022, 13:06
Here are the latest updates from Steve. You might want to hear what he has to say about Putin's future.

6mxNh30IciY
W5U4BTmt0Xw
f60zS3dpjj8

Wind
28th September 2022, 20:50
fevHrhvsXZs

Wind
30th September 2022, 11:40
Was your Moon in Scorpio, Aragorn? I might or might not post the rest of this series here later.

09_AIfLGl1s

Aragorn
30th September 2022, 11:43
Was your Moon in Scorpio, Aragorn?

I don't know. My ascendant is Scorpio, yes, but I do not know whether that is the same thing. :unsure:

Wind
30th September 2022, 11:48
I don't know. My ascendant is Scorpio, yes, but I do not know whether that is the same thing. :unsure:

You should look that up or may I? The combination of your Sun sign, ascendant and Moon are an important trinity.

Aragorn
30th September 2022, 11:54
I
Was your Moon in Scorpio, Aragorn?

don't know. My ascendant is Scorpio, yes, but I do not know whether that is the same thing. :unsure:

You should look that up or may I? The combination of your Sun sign, ascendant and Moon are an important trinity.

Be my guest. :noidea:

Catsquotl
30th September 2022, 11:55
I might or might not post the rest of this series here later.

Yes please..
:angel:

Wind
30th September 2022, 12:06
Be my guest. :noidea:

You have your Moon in Leo (https://cafeastrology.com/articles/mooninsigns.html). I copied a snippet of the description here.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly.

Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice.

Moon in Leo folk are very proud, and they are rarely happy to follow orders. Leo is a Fixed sign, and it can be difficult to change a Lunar Lion’s mind or to change up plans on them at the last moment. They need time to adjust to schedule changes.

You can check out your full free birth chart here (https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php) or here (https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp) too if you wish.

The planet of communication Mercury is in Aries too. Venus is in Pisces, Mars in Leo, Jupiter in Aries. North Node in Cancer.

I think you might want to edit out your exact birth info after a while or at least I wouldn't keep it public just in case.

Yes please..
:angel:

So be it.

Aragorn
30th September 2022, 12:15
I think you might want to edit out your exact birth info after a while or at least I wouldn't keep it public just in case.

Done. ;) I was already feeling uncomfortable having that out there. :p

Thanks for the sleuthing, by the way. :) :h5:

Wind
30th September 2022, 12:16
Thanks for the sleuthing, by the way. :) :h5:

You're most welcome! :)

Oh, I forgot that I also have my Moon in Leo. :p

Wind
30th September 2022, 15:50
S0RVTVI6Zf0

Wind
1st October 2022, 15:33
ztqwPdDpoCU

Wind
1st October 2022, 19:33
pVvWzxJBmUE

Wind
4th October 2022, 18:30
rI3rxzox8y0

Wind
9th October 2022, 16:19
The next month or two could turn out to be quite fateful.

The total lunar eclipse on November 8th might be a real game changer.

Tr4puNkaDfE
cSHBPnv4HtM

Wind
23rd October 2022, 07:30
The Moon series continues. I wish he would also talk about Leo Moon and Virgo Sun.

sRipjO5-NhE
RJiCzC-W1-0
68WuKQ_zuiw

Wind
26th October 2022, 08:16
The partial eclipse wasn't visible here yesterday because it has been too rainy.

fCQ8XBX9DFc
kxftCbQMVAA

Wind
1st November 2022, 21:50
CKXKXO9bWaE

Wind
7th November 2022, 20:55
These times sure are intense. As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.

G7avpuGODE8
pfbpwF770QQ

Catsquotl
7th November 2022, 23:05
As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.

Seeing young people grow up and enter todays educational system I highly doubt it.

Wind
8th November 2022, 00:00
Seeing young people grow up and enter todays educational system I highly doubt it.

It does take time before changes really start to show up, but I believe that new generations will not believe all the indoctrination.

Also already my generation and older generations have started to understand the old wisdom-teachings. That might be the minority, but it will be growing. Once humanity starts to study spirituality through the lens of science then that could also change society massively. That combined with the discovery of renewable energy. The Age of Aquarius is an age of rapid technological advancement, but the question is will humanity combine wisdom with technology. If not, then we will repeat the grave mistakes of the past and self destruct again.

From the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius

So when is the Age of Aquarius coming? Astrologers argue about when the Age of Pisces ends: the calculated launch of the Age of Aquarius should be in the 22nd century, around 2160. And yet, 2021’s seven-planet stellium in Aquarius led other theorists to believe that we’ve arrived. Certainly, anyone born during that alien awakening will be children of tomorrow.

Regardless of when exactly the story changes, it’s clear that we’ve been in the transition phase between Pisces and Aries for quite a long time. Many cite the discovery of Aquarius’ ruling planet, Uranus, in 1781, as the launch point into this integration of technological splendor with communal possibility. Astrologer Ruby McCollister writes that the years since Uranus’ arrival has brought forth a “flourishing of science, technology, philosophy, literature, music, social opportunities in virtually every aspect of human life, which exploded Western civilization toward liberation, freedom, and choice.”

Aquarius governs mass communication; Oken writes that “the only methods available for the dissemination of information prior to the discovery of Uranus were by foot (human or animal), ship, mouth, or pen.” The past few centuries have delivered a quantum leap towards cyber-utopianism, with the past few decades, specifically, blasting us towards the event horizon. Youth culture, a hallmark of Aquarius, has never been more powerful: Look to contemporary rave culture as a perfect blending of ecstatic tribalism with technological (and pharmacological) innovation.

Piscean consciousness is the endgame of the zodiac, a merged, mass union of souls through time and space. In the midst of an opioid crisis, a corporate contest for streaming eyeballs, and the unending perpetuation of religious bloodshed, it’s clear we can’t handle the current…and it’s not even at half-stream yet. Oken writes that the elements required to “raise the general level of consciousness of the earth and its inhabitants…are not readily available to present-day humanity. The proper physical, mental and spiritual vehicles have to be developed through the long evolutionary process.” Only Aquarius can build these vessels, spaceships and time machines to deliver us.

The Age of Aquarius

Pisces is a water sign, ruled by the blurry sea god Neptune. Aquarius, co-ruled by Saturn, is of air, trading in the ideological, methodological, and informational. Aquarius envisions the future, and helps build for it. Though both signs deal with the interconnected global population, Pisces emphasizes our spiritual oneness, while Aquarius focuses on the humanitarian fulfillment of human needs and potential. Essentially, it’s Christianity and Communism, two modes of thought which have led to both liberation and enslavement.

The Age of Aquarius will shift the human picture on ideological grounds, rethinking our concepts of blood relationality, statehood, finance, and value. Roll your eyes at the exhausting cancel culture discourse of the Saturn in Aquarius era, but it’s just the beginning, as we head into heady debates over what living beings are entitled to. Why do we work, exactly? What is the point of money? If any age will yield interspecies, interplanetary contact, it’s this one, and to embrace our extraterrestrial overlords, we’ll need to present a united front free from individuality, distinction, and entitlement.

Speaking of space travel, our bets are on the Age of Capricorn (approximately 4000-6000 CE) to take us into Total Recall and Dune territory, with the colonization (or peaceful integration!) of new worlds. The children of the Aquarian Age will deliver the quantum leaps to get us there: the mushroom spore space engines of Star Trek: Discovery; the wormhole-busting science of Interstellar; the linguistic breakthroughs of Arrival. Communication will be at the core of everything. We’re already entering an era when anyone can be their own radio tower; once the means of technological dissemination are fully owned by all people, anything will be possible.

Of course, like any sign, Aquarius has a dark side. What are the ethics of technological progress? What is preventing our “ideal” society from becoming one of exclusion and manipulation? Already, China’s developing social credit score and our fast progress into Gattaca’s reality of genetic engineering indicate a disconnect between ethical reality and authoritarian opportunism. Indeed, for all its affirmations of individuality and human rights, Aquarius is a global sign, concerned with organizing the populace at large. Perhaps we’ll see the rise of queer, tribal states, as depicted in the contemporary X-Men comics’ mutant nation of Krakoa. Inevitably, we’re in for more bureaucracy, totalitarianism, and one-size-fits-all fascism, forcing us to conform for the sake of some grim greater good.

And yet, beyond the assembly-line nightmare, there remains great possibility for a species entirely activated, no longer burdened by the servitude, martyrdom and victimhood of this Piscean era. Oken writes that in this age, “Humanity as a whole is the messiah… Each individual can therefore find this light within and bring it forth to illuminate others until the entire race of man becomes enlightened.” The way to this contained, clarified, collective elevation will likely be bloody. But a true Aquarian knows that there’s always a new future around the corner. Don’t indulge in whining about the end of the world: The new dawn is already here.

modwiz
8th November 2022, 00:13

If sheep have wise shepards, some good can come from that.

modwiz
8th November 2022, 03:45
These times sure are intense. As Steve says, a New Age for humanity truly will start in 2025.

G7avpuGODE8
pfbpwF770QQ

I enjoyed the two videos. The Charles coronation aspect was pretty wild, IMO.

Full Moon is the culmination of a cycle. Then, having the culmination be eclipsed by 95%, with a Moon in Scorpio, is a morbid setting.

Charles is coronated.

It is done.

Wind
21st November 2022, 01:44
OQfQKxI2ZHc

Wind
7th December 2022, 15:08
TxgamZGt6AM

Wind
24th December 2022, 08:50
lFMMLxDmlUo
Pnw5dBNunXk

Wind
30th December 2022, 02:55
Steve has also the forecasts for all of the zodiac signs on his channel. May 2023 be a better year! :)

B3D_K5EoPyY

Octopus Garden
31st December 2022, 07:06
He says fairly smooth sailing and then things get intensely weird, stressful for a short time in May. Claims 2024, 2025, 2026 are going to be total game changers.

Wind
31st December 2022, 07:33
Claims 2024, 2025, 2026 are going to be total game changers.

It's not just him who says that, many astrologers see that we are in for a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it.

Octopus Garden
31st December 2022, 22:20
I'm kind of looking forward to it, if it's more or less positive for the mass of human beings. Something tells me it's going to be largely related to UFO Disclosure, and climate change. What do you think, Wind? What is your sense of what might happen?

Wind
1st January 2023, 02:06
What do you think, Wind? What is your sense of what might happen?

Honestly your guess is just as good as mine and your estimations might not be off the mark.

It would have to be something big, of course I hope it won't be war nor a virus, or a comet.

Hopefully something positive, such as free energy, ET sightings or something like that.

This world needs a global spiritual awakening, without it we are in a deep mess.

Also things like Atlantis are starting to become more than myths now.

Wind
10th January 2023, 18:50
iCu1f4i-fDQ

Wind
12th January 2023, 10:03
zpeb8cmcKUc

Wind
28th February 2023, 08:30
if93WKTEpvM
kJbjyxzDP3U

Wind
1st March 2023, 14:38
Any thoughts about what Steve said about those big changes, Chuck?

orWPU_vA_aE

Wind
22nd March 2023, 18:20
Especially Aries individuals should be feeling this, but I think we all are.

SuKPXrrQiDo
X3bpN3BUh0I

Emil El Zapato
22nd March 2023, 19:19
He said 50 degrees was the first degree of the 30 degree arc? Right now, I"m not sure what he meant.

Wind
22nd March 2023, 19:53
He said 50 degrees was the first degree of the 30 degree arc? Right now, I"m not sure what he meant.

Sorry, but I don't know that much about astrology to comment on it.

Wind
28th March 2023, 18:11
The wind is messing with Steve's audio in this one. :rolleyes:

eoFe2ATK11I

Wind
20th April 2023, 21:50
Chuckie's favorite astrological subject. :ttr:

uQO4bqCA7y0
e2CkwXXU-QY
9s_2C1gL9Rg
pmEkXzZB5CE

Emil El Zapato
21st April 2023, 13:47
My daughter just got accepted into the Emergency Medical Science program at the University of Texas in San Antonio so it is already a focus for me. It is a beneficial eclipse in her chart, if not mine. Eclipses really do seem to have impacts.

Wind
21st April 2023, 22:33
Then there's this too affecting us until the end of May. :rolleyes:

rOdHpw9Ukgg

Wind
1st May 2023, 20:50
136nPQRP51U

Wind
2nd May 2023, 03:06
JeTD7yW8Tqc

Aragorn
2nd May 2023, 03:30
JeTD7yW8Tqc

"The Duchess of Netflix"... Um, I mean, the Duchess of Sussex." :p Priceless. :ha:

Wind
3rd May 2023, 22:39
"The Duchess of Netflix"... Um, I mean, the Duchess of Sussex." :p Priceless. :ha:

That was quite funny.

If I was a betting man, I'd be willing to wager a good amount of money that by the time of 20th of May the Ukrainian counter-offensive will have commenced and the poor Russian troops will get their asses handed to them. I could of course be wrong, but whatever happens within the next few weeks could turn the tide of the war. As Steve says these are no ordinary times, they are very intense astrologically speaking. Already I can feel the intensity of the growing full Moon and it seems that lots of things will be cleared through big conflicts.

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2023, 11:44
JeTD7yW8Tqc

My opinion would be at most a time of familial friction on those May dates, nothing more deep than that (the celestical events are not happening in an area that would be foreboding as in impacting health, injury, life/death but family dynamics yes) though Scorpio badly aspected can be an asskicker according to Steve that kind of thing is not happening or at least he didn't mention it.

Charles would have to give up the Kingship? Is that what the two years is implying?

Wind
5th May 2023, 22:39
j0FZZLXuDLM

Octopus Garden
8th May 2023, 16:45

Priceless. He's spot on there, huh?:lol:

Octopus Garden
8th May 2023, 16:53
Well Charles got through the coronation. Looked like he was heart attack material though. Should have been gifted a surgical rib spreader along with the crown. Poor guy. I think a lot of people just don't get that the royals are born into this line and there's not a lot they can do about it and if people are against the monarchy they shouldn't personalize it.

I think Harry married to a prize manipulator. Nice he is away from his family, but tragic that the only way he seems to be able to make an income that would satisfy his wife is to leverage family conflict.

Octopus Garden
8th May 2023, 18:14
So the sh** hits the fan beginning around the 17th through the 19th. And, it will be more interpersonal, familial than a climate event or a political disaster? Well, that's something we have more control over...so good. I will refrain from getting into any major fights with family. Though I do have a friend who is like a brother to me, coming to visit in a few days. I hope he's gone by that time, as he is argumentative as Hell and has a crazy strong right/left ideation happening that I can't agree with.

I keep telling him I am not a Democrat fan and particularly not a fan of Biden. Have also told him over and over that it doesn't mean I would ever watch Fox news and that I find Trump and his cronies the most despicable people on the planet. It doesn't help, he keeps harping away about Nancy Pelosi and is a fan of Trumps and assumes I am too. It's an unconscious knee jerk attitude he can't seem to overcome.

Wind
26th June 2023, 13:33
Looks like Steve was recording his video in a sauna.

CoaJLXjTGWw

Aragorn
26th June 2023, 14:39

The whole of Western Europe has been a sauna these last three weeks. ;)

Emil El Zapato
26th June 2023, 17:33

CoaJLXjTGWw

I watched this last night...he threw a couple of curves into his reading...like the projected timelines. Just as an initial thought, I didn't 'feel' the timeline as being that protracted except the personal aspects of it which he predicted would happen quicker, but I felt that part of things started in Feb of '22. I dunno, he generally pads his assessments to inject a little of himself into them and to cushion his potential for being wrong, but not so much this time. I almost had to believe that he was correct. :)

The whole of Western Europe has been a sauna these last three weeks. ;)

Texas has been absolutely balmy... :)

Wind
26th June 2023, 18:06
I watched this last night...he threw a couple of curves into his reading...like the projected timelines. Just as an initial thought, I didn't 'feel' the timeline as being that protracted except the personal aspects of it which he predicted would happen quicker, but I felt that part of things started in Feb of '22. I dunno, he generally pads his assessments to inject a little of himself into them and to cushion his potential for being wrong, but not so much this time. I almost had to believe that he was correct. :)

Steve seemed to have been wrong about May, or at least I didn't notice anything noteworthy happening around that time.

Emil El Zapato
26th June 2023, 20:20
Steve seemed to have been wrong about May, or at least I didn't notice anything noteworthy happening around that time.

I would think it is a very rare psychic astrologer that is always correct. I'll tell you the guy that really startled me was the French dude that I mentioned to you once. You said you were aware of him but lost confidence in him for various reasons. I heard him on a rebroadcast of that George Noory show some years ago and his predictions were incredible, after the fact even. I was so engaged by his interview, I missed my turn off the highway and had to backtrack about 20 miles. :)

Wind
2nd July 2023, 13:30
It would seem that many things including astrology do require the human touch.

YstO9042Z6U

Wind
17th July 2023, 18:11
f-yZMSAls5E

Emil El Zapato
18th July 2023, 12:06
It had occurred to me that celestial arrangements are completely dependent on location and other factors...He then remarked on that fact. Interesting.
lol, there would be some anger management issues regarding authority with Mars opposite Saturn particularly if there are no offsetting characteristics. Throw in a little Neptune or Pluto and you've got real problems.

I once asked El Sid to let me read his chart but he declined. I wanted to check something to see if it matched. A moon opposite Venus can create a liking of headbanging music or so says the literature. (if I'm remembering correctly)

Cancer is not a malefic by nature, I don't see any 'challenges' innate to it.

Wind
22nd July 2023, 20:59
JVTjUQ4JLuU
6k6zviLXcXg

Wind
23rd July 2023, 12:28
I'd like to hear your take on both those videos, Chuckie. It seems that the crop circle Steve saw again first appeared two months before even I was born. Now again, before the shift of the ages? Maybe that would coincide with the UFO stuff too. Anyways, I tend to believe too that the new "spring" will start for humanity in 2025 and that's the very beginning of the Age of Aquarius, although we are in the middle of the transition phase which can last from decades to centuries. The shift can't only be political one, it has to be a shift in consciousness.

As Eckhart Tolle once said; "Humanity is now faced with a stark choice: Evolve or die. If the structures of the human mind remain unchanged, we will always end up re-creating the same world, the same evils, the same dysfunction."

Emil El Zapato
23rd July 2023, 12:32
Man, he is waxing philosophical. Pretty interesting stuff really. Has he ever done a video on his chart? I've seen some of the parallels he talks about and it does provide 'insight' when considering how to 'speculate' on people and their charts.

Wind
23rd July 2023, 12:46
Has he ever done a video on his chart?

I'm not sure about that. You can see his birth chart here (https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Judd,_Steve) though.

Emil El Zapato
23rd July 2023, 12:47
I'm not sure about that. You can see his birth chart here (https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Judd,_Steve) though.

cool, thanks...I'll check it out, Wind.

At first glance, it looks unusual...

Wind
23rd July 2023, 12:48
He has his ascendant in Virgo too, most interesting.

Emil El Zapato
23rd July 2023, 12:54
He has his ascendant in Virgo too, most interesting.

Ascendants are very important, along with the moon and Sun sign. I confess when my daughter was born and did her chart, the first thing I checked was her 'rising' sign. If you want to look for a meaningful explanation/insight into your 'beginning' read the 411 on that. I've always found it frighteningly accurate.

I recommend reading various sites to get a good overall picture.

Wind
23rd July 2023, 12:58
Ascendants are very important, along with the moon and Sun sign. I confess when my daughter was born and did her chart, the first thing I checked was her 'rising' sign. If you want to look for a meaningful explanation/insight into your 'beginning' read the 411 on that. I've always found it frighteningly accurate.

Until getting my proper astrological reading from my astrologer I was in the belief that I was Virgo Sun with Leo Ascendant, but it turns out that I am actually Virgo sun with Virgo Ascendant too, yet my astrologer told that I was on the very cusp and thanks to her I finally got to know it. Also Leo Moon so it's a bit of a balance between lots of Virgo aspects and some Leo ones. The Moon always seems to be about the "soul". I can say that as a Virgo I have an extreme attention to details (God is in the details), but it can be a bit tiresome at times. I don't know if that's an universal thing with Virgos though. Ascendant is how you show yourself to the world though? As a Virgo ascendant I really hate the limelight, I only prefer to be in the background doing my thing. Also I tend to look quite young for my age.

Emil El Zapato
23rd July 2023, 13:07
Until getting my proper astrological reading from my astrologer I was in the belief that I was Virgo Sun with Leo Ascendant, but it turns out that I am actually Virgo sun with Virgo Ascendant too, yet my astrologer told that I was on the very cusp and thanks to her I finally got to know it. Also Leo Moon so it's a bit of a balance between lots of Virgo aspects and some Leo ones. The Moon always seems to be about the "soul". I can say that as a Virgo I have an extreme attention to details (God is in the details), but it can be a bit tiresome at times. I don't know if that's an universal thing with Virgos though. Ascendant is how you show yourself to the world though? As a Virgo ascendant I really hate the limelight, I only prefer to be in the background doing my thing. Also I tend to look quite young for my age.

there you go...I tend to believe that if a person is on the cusp then they have characteristics of both. I've always considered a 'double' anything as a good thing. One thing not often discussed is the fact that the more planets one has in a single sign the more 'exceptional' they are. For example, Jesus was born under the influence of Pisces at the beginning of the age. Essentially all 9/10 major planets aligned (conjunct) and he indeed was pretty exceptional. I read once that the 'official' beginning of the Age of Aquarius was on February 3rd and 4th of 1962. I've always searched for anyone born during that timeframe but have never encountered anyone.

Wind
23rd July 2023, 13:16
there you go...I tend to believe that if a person is on the cusp then they have characteristics of both. I've always considered a 'double' anything as a good thing.

The psychic astrologer I got my reading from said that my higher self wanted myself to express and explore more Virgo aspects this time around. Before there would have been possibly more Leo ones with even public appearance, but in this life it's just been a very solitary, discreet path with various issues. The good side was that as a double Virgo there is more freedom in expression. Or at least the negative sides of the sign wouldn't be as apparent, although granted that when annoyed I can become quite nitpicky and I tend to be orderly. People who are messy in any ways tend to aggravate me to no end at least if it affects my life. My Scorpio brother has a totally different mind in that sense because his methods in madness are finding things in the physical chaos he can leave behind, I mean just like leaving things disorganized. Then again, he is way more creative artistically so maybe it balances things.

Jesus was born under the influence of Pisces at the beginning of the age. Essentially all 9/10 major planets aligned (conjunct) and he indeed was pretty exceptional. I read once that the 'official' beginning of the Age of Aquarius was on February 3rd and 4th of 1962. I've always searched for anyone born during that timeframe but have never encountered anyone.

He was born during spring though, yes? Astrotheme birth chart for him says he would have been a Pisces (https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jesus_Christ).

"University of Cambridge Professor Colin Humphreys has argued in the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society that a comet in early 5 BC was likely the "Star of Bethlehem", putting Jesus' birth in or near April, 5 BC."

Emil El Zapato
23rd July 2023, 16:41
The psychic astrologer I got my reading from said that my higher self wanted myself to express and explore more Virgo aspects this time around. Before there would have been possibly more Leo ones with even public appearance, but in this life it's just been a very solitary, discreet path with various issues. The good side was that as a double Virgo there is more freedom in expression. Or at least the negative sides of the sign wouldn't be as apparent, although granted that when annoyed I can become quite nitpicky and I tend to be orderly. People who are messy in any ways tend to aggravate me to no end at least if it affects my life. My Scorpio brother has a totally different mind in that sense because his methods in madness are finding things in the physical chaos he can leave behind, I mean just like leaving things disorganized. Then again, he is way more creative artistically so maybe it balances things.

He was born during spring though, yes? Astrotheme birth chart for him says he would have been a Pisces (https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Jesus_Christ).

"University of Cambridge Professor Colin Humphreys has argued in the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society that a comet in early 5 BC was likely the "Star of Bethlehem", putting Jesus' birth in or near April, 5 BC."

that's funny about your brother...Scorpios like to 'mess' with people.

I would favor March actually for Jesus' birth. Though the note of the comet is interesting.

Wind
24th July 2023, 15:38
that's funny about your brother...Scorpios like to 'mess' with people.

I wanted to ask you, what's your take on the signs and how people embody them? Also about signs being on cusp. I mean like if someone is late Scorpio, or early one then are they more or less Scorpio for example? I was talking about that with my dear friend online, who is a Scorpio too. I tend to associate the word intense with Scorpios, but I think my friend born early on the Scorpio is a much more typical Scorpio than my brother would be and my brother is later Scorpio. I wouldn't associate the typical "mysterious" Scorpio with my brother. It's element is also Water which is profoundly emotional, yet as an Earth sign I tend to get along with it quite well even though it's almost my opposite? I've read that Scorpios are friends for life and they are loyal, although just like Virgo's they tend to appreciate their solitary kind of being. I've noticed also getting along with other Virgos as they think alike, but is it so with other signs too that they get better along with each other and certain other signs? Also I saw a very good comment on Reddit astrology about birth charts and personalities.

There is no “real” or “false” you in the natal chart. The entire natal chart represents the real you. You mention you feel your placements contradict eachother- and describe this as a split in the personality. This is a good thing because it means you are a complex human being who can’t be watered down into a single stereotype, you have different personality traits that emerge under different contexts and which interact with eachother in a unique way which generates your individuality. In a way everyone has split or multiple personalities because we are all unqiue individuals who behave differently under different circumstances. Astrology is the art of mapping this multilayered identity.

The sun is the ego and the light of consciousness. It is the most conscious part of yourself. It is in the drivers seat making decisions and calling the shots. Everything revolves around the sun in the chart, and is for the sun- the sun is the centre of the universe. That’s why when people say someone has a big ego, they act like they are the centre of the universe. This is how we view ourselves and relate to ourselves. When someone says “I don’t relate to my sun sign” it’s quite a sad thing to say, bc it means they are not in touch with their own core motivations and don’t believe they embody the traits they deep down want to identify with. It is a rejection of the self. Conversely, when we identify sun sign traits in ourselves, it means we have healthy self esteem. when people identify or admire the traits in us that are associated with our sun sign, it feels amazing, because we are being validated based on traits we want to identify with, other people are seeing in us what we want to see on ourselves. It’s common for younger people to not identify with the sun sign because the ego is not finished forming until the late 20s- adolescence and young adulthood is considered a time of “self-discovery”.

The rising sign is the barrier which divides the self between the rest of the world (the cusp between the 1st and 12th house). Thus, the rising sign is a filter which colours the way one sees the world, the way the world sees the person. The ascendant is the doorway to the chart- all energies must pass through the doorway. Other placements are expressed and modified through the lens of the asc, and external energies interacting with the person must first go through the ascendant. And no, its not a mask, because this isnt a process that ever stops. All energies are constantly being filtered through the asc- its just that with time and exposure, other energies are easier to see through the asc. The asc is the outermost layer of the personality, easy to see, it is the physical body and the vibe you take with you everywhere you go, regardless of context or situation. When you walk into a room, people see the asc. When you get into a conversation, and start getting to know people, your sun may start to show.

The asc is like a vehicle which the sun is using for its intentions. So yes, the asc is more likely to explain human behaviour. The sun explains motivation for this behaviour. The sun is intentional, conscious, reasoned. The asc just is- the behaviour is “automatic”, and very obvious.

Someone else mentioned that the rising is how you want to be seen by others. This isn’t quite right. The asc is how you are perceived regardless of how you feel about it. Some people wish they didn’t come off like their rising sign. This usually depends on the discrepancy between the sun and the rising and how different they are from each other.

Then there are the moon signs such as Leo Moon that I and our brother Aragorn share. In Aragorn's case it's a double fire sign as he's an Aries so it makes him possibly even more passionate and I know all too well how it can be passionate and sensitive with emotions. Although Aragorn also has Scorpio rising to create steam with fire. The fire sign adds that extra spiciness and it is something that I tend to struggle with too. Although I would say that Leo Moons are quite well mannered people, very good-hearted generous people and loyal too.

Just don't hurt their feelings or they will always remember it. It's very typical for us to want to feel needed and appreciated, that's the validation that the part of the self, ego desires to feel good about itself. Then again maybe that would be common for most humans too. I just had to learn a lesson or two when it comes to people-pleasing and being codependent. Sacrificing yourself for others isn't a good thing, especially if they don't actually appreciate you and just end up using or abusing your goodness and willingness to sacrifice yourself. "Bad" traits of Leo Moon would be extreme stubbornness, yes guilty as charged. Also egocentricity with the emotional state, as Leo is all about me, me, me so it can come across self-obsessed or melodramatic when focusing too much on it's (little) self. We should learn to become more objective or detached about our own emotional state which is easier said than done. We are all work in progress, I am too.

Having astrology as a tool to understand ourselves and the world with it's current energies is quite important.
I agree with Steve that if it was taught in schools then a lot of things would change for the better.
Yet more matters of the spirit should be taught too and that also would bring more understanding.

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2023, 16:04
I wanted to ask you, what's your take on the signs and how people embody them? Also about signs being on cusp. I mean like if someone is late Scorpio, or early one then are they more or less Scorpio for example? I was talking about that with my dear friend online, who is a Scorpio too. I tend to associate the word intense with Scorpios, but I think my friend born early on the Scorpio is a much more typical Scorpio than my brother would be and my brother is later Scorpio. I wouldn't associate the typical "mysterious" Scorpio with my brother. It's element is also Water which is profoundly emotional, yet as an Earth sign I tend to get along with it quite well even though it's almost my opposite? I've read that Scorpios are friends for life and they are loyal, although just like Virgo's they tend to appreciate their solitary kind of being. I've noticed also getting along with other Virgos as they think alike, but is it so with other signs too that they get better along with each other and certain other signs? Also I saw a very good comment on Reddit astrology about birth charts and personalities.

Then there are the moon signs such as Leo Moon that I and our brother Aragorn share. In Aragorn's case it's a double fire sign as he's an Aries so it makes him possibly even more passionate and I know all too well how it can be passionate and sensitive with emotions. Although Aragorn also has Scorpio rising to create steam with fire. The fire sign adds that extra spiciness and it is something that I tend to struggle with too. Although I would say that Leo Moons are quite well mannered people, very good-hearted generous people and loyal too.

Just don't hurt their feelings or they will always remember it. It's very typical for us to want to feel needed and appreciated, that's the validation that the part of the self, ego desires to feel good about itself. Then again maybe that would be common for most humans too. I just had to learn a lesson or two when it comes to people-pleasing and being codependent. Sacrificing yourself for others isn't a good thing, especially if they don't actually appreciate you and just end up using or abusing your goodness and willingness to sacrifice yourself. "Bad" traits of Leo Moon would be extreme stubbornness, yes guilty as charged. Also egocentricity with the emotional state, as Leo is all about me, me, me so it can come across self-obsessed or melodramatic when focusing too much on it's (little) self. We should learn to become more objective or detached about our own emotional state which is easier said than done. We are all work in progress, I am too.

Having astrology as a tool to understand ourselves and the world with it's current energies is quite important.
I agree with Steve that if it was taught in schools then a lot of things would change for the better.
Yet more matters of the spirit should be taught too and that also would bring more understanding.

There are 3 'decanates' in each sign, for example, a person born between August 23 - ~September 1 is born under the 1st decanate which imparts an affinity to Taurus characteristics...comfort needing, etc. Between September 1 - ~September 11 would be the 2nd decanate and would reinforce the Virgo innate characteristics, while the 3rd decanate would create an affinity for Capricorn characteristics, natural born assh*le, evil, selfish, etc.

Some people apply stricter rules to cusps, For example, a cusp born Leo/Virgo has both characteristics in some measure. The dates would be August 22 - 24. (one day on either side of the start date August 23rd.)

I have never seen ascendants (rising sign) attributed with the same 'cusp logic', but I've never seen a reason to not consider it legitimate to do so with the exception is that now we would be talking about minutes (12-15 minutes in my estimation), not days. Going back to Sun sign cusps, I've always been a little looser in my interpretation and consider at least 2 days for cusps...e.g. August 21-August 25. (2 days on either side of the start date (August 23rd)

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2023, 16:14
There are 3 'decanates' in each sign, for example, a person born between August 23 - ~September 1 is born under the 1st decanate which imparts an affinity to Taurus characteristics...comfort needing, etc. Between September 1 - ~September 11 would be the 2nd decanate and would reinforce the Virgo innate characteristics, while the 3rd decanate would create an affinity for Capricorn characteristics, natural born assh*le, evil, selfish, etc.

Some people apply stricter rules to cusps, For example, a cusp born Leo/Virgo has both characteristics in some measure. The dates would be August 22 - 23.

I have never seen ascendants (rising sign) attributed with the same 'cusp logic', but I've never seen a reason to not consider it legitimate to do so with the exception is that now we would be talking about minutes (12-15 minutes in my estimation), not days. Going back to Sun sign cusps, I've always been a little looser in my interpretation and consider at least 2 days for cusps...e.g. August 21-August 25.

Definitely, different signs get along better with other signs, plus charts have a bunch of mixed characteristics so for example a person with a moon in Virgo and a person with Venus or Mars in Virgo would be emotionally and sexually attracted to one another. (Doesn't say anything about the 'success' of the relationship) A successful relationship is more dependent on 'personality' and 'values' both in psychology and astrology. The attributes that one looks for in 'successful relationships can be 'determined' primarily by the positions in relationship to one another. For another example, Scorpio and Virgo are 60 degrees from one another in a 'sextile'. Sextiles are considered beneficial as are Trines. Bad is Square or Opposite. By bad I mean challenging nothing is intrinsically bad but those relationships tend to throw up roadblocks to Nirvana. :)

In light of the fact that both you and Aragorn have similar moon sign would suggest 'harmony' but one also has to take in account where in the chart they lay. And that refers to all the 'houses' in which there are 12 and tend to take dominion over all the characteristics.

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2023, 16:19
Definitely, different signs get along better with other signs, plus charts have a bunch of mixed characteristics so for example a person with a moon in Virgo and a person with Venus or Mars in Virgo would be emotionally and sexually attracted to one another. (Doesn't say anything about the 'success' of the relationship) A successful relationship is more dependent on 'personality' and 'values' both in psychology and astrology. The attributes that one looks for in 'successful relationships can be 'determined' primarily by the positions in relationship to one another. For another example, Scorpio and Virgo are 60 degrees from one another in a 'sextile'. Sextiles are considered beneficial as are Trines. Bad is Square or Opposite. By bad I mean challenging nothing is intrinsically bad but those relationships tend to throw up roadblocks to Nirvana. :)

In light of the fact that both you and Aragorn have similar moon sign would suggest 'harmony' but one also has to take in account where in the chart they lay. And that refers to all the 'houses' in which there are 12 and tend to take dominion over all the characteristics.

I didn't realize that Aragorn had Scorpio rising but that does explain some things he has mentioned about his family. Not good or bad, just explains it.

If you didn't follow that first post just let me know and I'll try to flesh out some of the stuff in it. (I gave a fellow student in my Calculus class in high school a book to read and he gave it back to me stating that he couldn't follow it, plus I'm a bad writer) ... :)

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2023, 20:27
I'm pretty sure you have the Leo Moon in the 12th house:

Not as explanatory as I thought:
The twelfth house rules the subconscious mind, dreams, intuition, instinct, and secrets. In fact, it dominates all that's hidden, including activities going on behind the scenes and confidential engagements. Psychotherapy and psychic phenomena both fall under this house as part of its rule over the subconscious mind.

Same as with Aragorn, I'm guesttimating a Leo Moon in the 10th house:
It is the house of action and the house of profession. From the 10th house is judged the rank and status, position and authority, command, ruling powers, means of livelihood and all actions dealing with it, respect, honour, father, living abroad, debts etc.

There was a blurb saying the 10th house position has a Capricorn tinge but that's only because Capricorn is in the 10th position in a Sun sign chart...doesn't mean that much I don't think. Same as the 12th position is Pisces.

But it does place Aragorn one step up on my, 'well that's cool' ladder. :)

Wind
24th July 2023, 20:30
A successful relationship is more dependent on 'personality' and 'values' both in psychology and astrology. The attributes that one looks for in 'successful relationships can be 'determined' primarily by the positions in relationship to one another.

Yeah and I think you and other astrologers like mine talk about synastry too when it comes to family patterns which can be seen in birth charts if you compare them. Early childhood and family patterns naturally affect our likes, dislikes and relationships to come. Like my astrologer said that in my family there was a lot of Scorpio energy and something to do with that which makes us more a tight knit. She was also talking about certain types of people, like I would be attracting Sagittarian "type" of people, but not necessarily the Sun sign, just people with some elements of Sag. Also with some Piscean qualities, some Aries, and also some Scorpio. My astrologer said this; "I know you will be with someone as Neptune the ruler of your 7th house is sextile to Pluto in your 4th house of later years." But how could she know that, unless she is truly psychic too? Or maybe I still just don't know enough about astrology, or destiny for that matter.

Emil El Zapato
24th July 2023, 20:37
Yeah and I think you and other astrologers like mine talk about synastry too when it comes to family patterns which can be seen in birth charts if you compare them. Early childhood and family patterns naturally affect our likes, dislikes and relationships to come. Like my astrologer said that in my family there was a lot of Scorpio energy and something to do with that which makes us more a tight knit. She was also talking about certain types of people, like I would be attracting Sagittarian "type" of people, but not necessarily the Sun sign, just people with some elements of Sag. Also with some Piscean qualities, some Aries, and also some Scorpio. My astrologer said this; "I know you will be with someone as Neptune the ruler of your 7th house is sextile to Pluto in your 4th house of later years." But how could she know that, unless she is truly psychic too? Or maybe I still just don't know enough about astrology, or destiny for that matter.

There really are no hard and fast rules and a lot of 'feel' in the process.

Wind
1st August 2023, 19:33
mofQ616Hku8

Wind
3rd August 2023, 20:13
g2WdWB07J3Q

Emil El Zapato
3rd August 2023, 20:58
g2WdWB07J3Q

My gut told me he was going to talk about Chiron... :) Did you do that? :)

Wind
3rd August 2023, 21:18
My gut told me he was going to talk about Chiron... :) Did you do that? :)

I'm only now taking a look at the video so I didn't know what it's about.

Wind
13th August 2023, 16:19
CNY_ygf8ORU

Wind
29th August 2023, 19:02
Y6MBSm87fd4

Wind
31st August 2023, 21:36
0eyVBx-uPF0

Wind
5th September 2023, 05:39
Steve's recent interview about his craft.

AprzcIAP9bc

Emil El Zapato
5th September 2023, 15:05
he didn't mention the effect of 'waves' on the atmosphere. From our first breath, it has an impact...Important and strange ones

If he had said good luck to me at the end of an interview...i would start looking over my shoulder... :)

Wind
6th September 2023, 06:33
Steve said that many people are mentally running on the system of Windows 3, he helps them to upgrade to the latest Mac.

I think Aragorn would take an issue with that. :sarcastic:

Aragorn
6th September 2023, 10:39
Steve said that many people are mentally running on the system of Windows 3, he helps them to upgrade to the latest Mac.

I think Aragorn would take an issue with that. :sarcastic:

Well, at least a Mac now runs a UNIX-based OS, even though it's still proprietary junk in which the UNIX underpinnings have been perverted. But Windows is still really a kind of "MS-DOS on steroids", because Bill Gates wanted to keep and reuse as much of the original design as possible instead of going back to the drawing board, and the result is an operating system comprising disparate and virtually incompatible components forced into working together with duct tape and rusty rivets. :p

:sarcastic:

This is off-topic, but even though I am ideologically still an advocate of Free & Open Source Software, I am also pragmatic enough to realize that GNU/Linux (or FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD) isn't for everyone — not with people's consumerist attitude, it isn't — and that people must use whatever they feel most comfortable with, even if it's Windblows or Macintoys. :noidea:

Emil El Zapato
6th September 2023, 12:17
Microsoft has rewritten their flagship .net framework to .net core which is completely cross platform for software development. It's pretty good, for lackluster developer types. The OS has changed dramatically but it still pretty much sucks. Unix/Linux is still for the CLI hacker type. I was immensely surprised when NASA jumped on the cloud, common off the shelf software (COTS), and...and...Microsoft.

Aragorn
6th September 2023, 13:16
Unix/Linux is still for the CLI hacker type.

That is the exact same worn-out excuse as the Win-trolls keep on using, and it's bullshit. There are plenty of distributions in which you rarely — if ever — have to use a command line anymore. Besides, there are certain things for which you also have to use a command line in Microsoft Windows. And their PowerShell is just... perverse. :shocked:

The problem isn't with GNU/Linux (or UNIX in general) itself. The problem is that people who use Windows have developed Windows habits, as well as completely erroneous beliefs about how a computer works, and that they're either unwilling or unable to let go of those habits.

If you take a person — any person — who has never in their life seen a computer from up close before and you sit them down in front of a Windows computer, then they'll have an equally hard time at best, if not a much harder time, to learn how to use Windows as they would if you were to sit them down in front of a UNIX workstation.

UNIX is logical, it doesn't use any fancy marketing talk, and it does exactly what you tell it to do. Windows is full of fancy-sounding marketing vernacular, consumerist indoctrination, anti-competitive presentation of information, protection of proprietary products and so-called "intellectual property", and it only makes sense — remotely — once you've gotten used to how it all ties together.

There's an 87-year old man I know who sells computers, although that's only a market he got into in the early 1990s, because his shop had actually always been more about office equipment in general — anything from pocket calculators and typewriters over to fax machines and photocopiers.

He's a great salesman with a lot of experience in selling things to people, but he has always shied away from learning how to use a computer himself, because he said that if he were to get into that, then he'd become a maniac and he'd want to know everything there is to know about them. But a number of years ago he finally caved in, and he started using a computer for his administration.

He went straight with GNU/Linux — Mint, to be precise — and he's still using that very same system to this very day, without ever entering a single command. He primarily uses LibreOffice. And he's got an internet connection, but he never uses it. So he doesn't have a website or even an email address. He only uses his computer as a glorified typewriter. But he didn't find it very difficult to learn, because it all makes sense to him.

I was immensely surprised when NASA jumped on the cloud, common off the shelf software (COTS), and...and...Microsoft.

Surely you must already know by now how effective a bribe can be, and especially when dealing with government organizations? Microsoft owes 90% of its success to bribery and extortion, and the remaining 10% to lies and theft. Almost everything they sell was either bought or stolen from elsewhere and then rebranded. :rolleyes:

That said, NASA uses a whole variety of operating systems. Its desktop computers are Windows machines, but its servers run GNU/Linux, as do most of its satellites and all of the Mars rovers. They also use embedded real-time operating systems — such as QNX, which is a small UNIX-style system — on a number of things.

Now, the US Department of Defense, that's a whole other matter. Most of their systems run Windows, and only the control systems on certain US Navy vessels run (a modified version of) GNU/Linux. And the rest of the US government uses Windows, because of Microsoft's bribery. And it's the same with most other western governments. Only a few have thrown Microsoft out and have begun adopting GNU/Linux. Because it's cheaper, more reliable, and more secure.

Emil El Zapato
6th September 2023, 17:13
That is the exact same worn-out excuse as the Win-trolls keep on using, and it's bullshit. There are plenty of distributions in which you rarely — if ever — have to use a command line anymore. Besides, there are certain things for which you also have to use a command line in Microsoft Windows. And their PowerShell is just... perverse. :shocked:

The problem isn't with GNU/Linux (or UNIX in general) itself. The problem is that people who use Windows have developed Windows habits, as well as completely erroneous beliefs about how a computer works, and that they're either unwilling or unable to let go of those habits.

If you take a person — any person — who has never in their life seen a computer from up close before and you sit them down in front of a Windows computer, then they'll have an equally hard time at best, if not a much harder time, to learn how to use Windows as they would if you were to sit them down in front of a UNIX workstation.

UNIX is logical, it doesn't use any fancy marketing talk, and it does exactly what you tell it to do. Windows is full of fancy-sounding marketing vernacular, consumerist indoctrination, anti-competitive presentation of information, protection of proprietary products and so-called "intellectual property", and it only makes sense — remotely — once you've gotten used to how it all ties together.

There's an 87-year old man I know who sells computers, although that's only a market he got into in the early 1990s, because his shop had actually always been more about office equipment in general — anything from pocket calculators and typewriters over to fax machines and photocopiers.

He's a great salesman with a lot of experience in selling things to people, but he has always shied away from learning how to use a computer himself, because he said that if he were to get into that, then he'd become a maniac and he'd want to know everything there is to know about them. But a number of years ago he finally caved in, and he started using a computer for his administration.

He went straight with GNU/Linux — Mint, to be precise — and he's still using that very same system to this very day, without ever entering a single command. He primarily uses LibreOffice. And he's got an internet connection, but he never uses it. So he doesn't have a website or even an email address. He only uses his computer as a glorified typewriter. But he didn't find it very difficult to learn, because it all makes sense to him.

Surely you must already know by now how effective a bribe can be, and especially when dealing with government organizations? Microsoft owes 90% of its success to bribery and extortion, and the remaining 10% to lies and theft. Almost everything they sell was either bought or stolen from elsewhere and then rebranded. :rolleyes:

That said, NASA uses a whole variety of operating systems. Its desktop computers are Windows machines, but its servers run GNU/Linux, as do most of its satellites and all of the Mars rovers. They also use embedded real-time operating systems — such as QNX, which is a small UNIX-style system — on a number of things.

Now, the US Department of Defense, that's a whole other matter. Most of their systems run Windows, and only the control systems on certain US Navy vessels run (a modified version of) GNU/Linux. And the rest of the US government uses Windows, because of Microsoft's bribery. And it's the same with most other western governments. Only a few have thrown Microsoft out and have begun adopting GNU/Linux. Because it's cheaper, more reliable, and more secure.

Their flight control rooms started transitioning to Windows based systems. I worked on one of the initial migrations and it is why I got into Microsoft after layoff. I'm not sure about how their 'simulation' rooms go but I never had much exposure to them, but indeed they were Unix-based. Their flight systems were 'proprietary' and used a OS called 'FCOS'. The visual interfaces were provided by another system completely forgotten by me, though I worked on it for five years. VAPS it was called with C/C++ as the supporting software. I always liked it, but I'm lazy and now live in a Microsoft world...

I'm familiar with LibreOffice and have used as well as other platform based editor/tools. I don't like the Microsoft Office suite, in fact, I detest it...but that is what I have on my personal machines.

Wind
10th September 2023, 19:44
Steve just uploaded a bunch of videos about Pluto too. I'm sure Chuckie will find them interesting. :)

3jk7haLc4SM
BxdBsSkFovQ
PqYkX18CxUg
EuT-8Mt2spE
2whXhioZuY4
olk_PEMsq6w

Emil El Zapato
10th September 2023, 21:56
The thing is that the energy that fuels astrology...is just that...electromagnetism and from a 'speculative' perspective is really only 'symbolic'. Which means that in effect, astrology might be considered static because it doesn't change. The influences are energetic and never changing beyond their natural and permanent influences, with the caveat that even the cosmos dies a natural death.

I just made all that up...but it reflects my thoughts.

Wind
13th September 2023, 21:10
BEiptqaOuq4

Emil El Zapato
14th September 2023, 12:18
BEiptqaOuq4

The new moon has already visited me...I have another strange creature living upstairs in my house...either that or there is a visiting demon. This one is 'extremely' strange.

Wind
14th September 2023, 13:23
I have another strange creature living upstairs in my house...either that or there is a visiting demon. This one is 'extremely' strange.

At least your cat might see those beings, whatever they are. I had awful demonic dreams today, right after doing energy healing.

Emil El Zapato
14th September 2023, 13:33
At least your cat might see those beings, whatever they are. I had awful demonic dreams today, right after doing energy healing.

he 'senses' whatever it is...he's already let me know about it. I thought it was him that was tearing my house up...because he was mad at me...but things have gotten crazier.

Octopus Garden
15th September 2023, 21:05
The thing is that the energy that fuels astrology...is just that...electromagnetism and from a 'speculative' perspective is really only 'symbolic'. Which means that in effect, astrology might be considered static because it doesn't change. The influences are energetic and never changing beyond their natural and permanent influences, with the caveat that even the cosmos dies a natural death.

I just made all that up...but it reflects my thoughts.

It sounds good!

I had a terrible nightmare this morning. I dreamed my husband's hair turned into a ginger Afro, and it had a small bow tying it together in the top. Very frightening! What was your dream, Wind?

The new moon has already visited me...I have another strange creature living upstairs in my house...either that or there is a visiting demon. This one is 'extremely' strange.

Whaaaaatttt??? Explain!

Aragorn
15th September 2023, 21:12

I had a terrible nightmare this morning. I dreamed my husband's hair turned into a ginger Afro, and it had a small bow tying it together in the top. Very frightening! What was your dream, Wind?

I've had two nightmares last night as well, and a couple more earlier this week and last week. I've also got some bowel infection again — been going on for days now.

Something's in the air. :hmm:

Wind
15th September 2023, 21:30
That dream and the Virgo New Moon which was almost exactly around the time of my birth has kept me up for the past few nights.

Octopus Garden
15th September 2023, 22:08
I've had two nightmares last night as well, and a couple more earlier this week and last week. I've also got some bowel infection again — been going on for days now.

Something's in the air. :hmm:

You have to stifle those farts then! :p

Emil El Zapato
16th September 2023, 06:26
It sounds good!

Whaaaaatttt??? Explain!

Hi OG,

Welll, it started about two nights ago...I saw my cat snoozing on a rack of bath towels which I didn't want him doing so I placed more towels there so there wasn't any room for him...In the prior couple days I had been picking him up and off furniture and he generally wasn't happy about any of it. Anyway, I woke up two days ago and the towel rack and pretty much the entire bathroom was wrecked. I thought it was pretty weird and was thinking, "man, I really pissed off the cat this time...Pee on the floor, toilet paper ripped apart, etc. Downstairs pillows were thrown onto the floor and even more disarray. Now, I was thinking I REALLY pissed him off. That was the first night. Later I went into his 'room' and all his food was gone and his litter box looked like a herd of cats had passed through. Again, I'm thinking now that the cat has really lost his noggin. 2nd night same thing and now I'm starting to wonder if I had been sleepwalking or sumpin' (demonic activity). Did that a couple of times as a kid, one time I even woke up in my front yard (in my underwear)... :) Then, I hear a noise in one of the unused bedrooms (it used to be my daughter's) when my cat was downstairs with me and I start thinking...f*ck. A number of years ago, I had a family of possums living in another bedroom, it was a horrifying experience. So, yesterday morning, I'm up and looking around upstairs and there is freaking raccoon, lolling around on the towel rack...I trapped him in there and called in the ghostbusters. It's ridiculous how much it is going to cost me to ensure nothing like that ever happens again. I cater to my kitty cat so I leave the back door open during the day so he can come and go. I wasn't bargaining for wildlife to join the party, though my daughter has warned me about that in the past. As Alfred E. Neumann would say, "What me, worry!" So i just swiped it off. Not the end of the story, yet.

A ginger Afro with a bow...lol, now that's weird...

Emil El Zapato
16th September 2023, 06:33
I've been meaning to ask, OG:

I have relatives in Edmonton and Calgary...Erica Steele and Jason MacLeod. Those names mean anything to you?

Octopus Garden
16th September 2023, 08:57
I've been meaning to ask, OG:

I have relatives in Edmonton and Calgary...Erica Steele and Jason MacLeod. Those names mean anything to you?

Nope. Did Erica have a relative called Gordon, very old man who died about 30 years ago in Delta, BC? Only Steele I know of.

Octopus Garden
16th September 2023, 09:14
Hi OG,

Welll, it started about two nights ago...I saw my cat snoozing on a rack of bath towels which I didn't want him doing so I placed more towels there so there wasn't any room for him...In the prior couple days I had been picking him up and off furniture and he generally wasn't happy about any of it. Anyway, I woke up two days ago and the towel rack and pretty much the entire bathroom was wrecked. I thought it was pretty weird and was thinking, "man, I really pissed off the cat this time...Pee on the floor, toilet paper ripped apart, etc. Downstairs pillows were thrown onto the floor and even more disarray. Now, I was thinking I REALLY pissed him off. That was the first night. Later I went into his 'room' and all his food was gone and his litter box looked like a herd of cats had passed through. Again, I'm thinking now that the cat has really lost his noggin. 2nd night same thing and now I'm starting to wonder if I had been sleepwalking or sumpin' (demonic activity). Did that a couple of times as a kid, one time I even woke up in my front yard (in my underwear)... :) Then, I hear a noise in one of the unused bedrooms (it used to be my daughter's) when my cat was downstairs with me and I start thinking...f*ck. A number of years ago, I had a family of possums living in another bedroom, it was a horrifying experience. So, yesterday morning, I'm up and looking around upstairs and there is freaking raccoon, lolling around on the towel rack...I trapped him in there and called in the ghostbusters. It's ridiculous how much it is going to cost me to ensure nothing like that ever happens again. I cater to my kitty cat so I leave the back door open during the day so he can come and go. I wasn't bargaining for wildlife to join the party, though my daughter has warned me about that in the past. As Alfred E. Neumann would say, "What me, worry!" So i just swiped it off. Not the end of the story, yet.

Well thank God there's a non-terrifying explanation for it, Chuckie. While I was reading it I was getting completely creeped out. So relieved it turned out to be raccoons. They can be fierce though, particularly if they become used to people.

I sleep walked when I was young too, on occasion. Once, I found my shoes in the middle of the lawn in the rain. Another time, I woke up and found all of my sheets and blankets piled in a bundle on the far side of my bedroom, in the middle of the night. Yikes. And the weird s*** that happened to me nocturnally when I was young. Probably a familial curse. One of many, I imagine!

Hope you're doing okay, happy in your life, C. Times are tough, even if we're not directly affected!

Aragorn
16th September 2023, 11:09
Hi OG,

The first thing that came to my mind when I read your report here-above was opossums. But yes, raccoons are just as bad. They wear a mask for a reason, you know? :D

Wind
16th September 2023, 16:56
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aDDN99G_700b.jpg