PDA

View Full Version : AV8 - Breaking Free ... from the Cult of Transformational NuSpeak - Brian Gerrish

Kathy
8th May 2018, 14:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGf9pXpXP0

"Published on Feb 25, 2018 by Alternative View

AV9 Tickets (4-7th May 2018) available from : http://www.AlternativeView.co.uk

"In my studies of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is ...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A variety of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to." - Theodore Dalrymple

This quote was sent to me by chance the very day I started to consider my talk for Alternative View 8 - the point at which my mind was once again focusing on the drivers of the change agenda in UK and Western society. Change that many now regard as an increasingly dark and destructive attack on our minds, culture, views, values and morality. The words of Anthony Daniels writing under his pen name Theodore Dalrymple thus struck an immediate chord with me. In Britain today we are subject to a far more sophisticated and dangerous attack than just communist propaganda or political correctness - even where we might label political correctness itself as 'Cultural Marxism.' I label the new weapon 'Transformational NuSpeak' and warn of its present and real danger to us all, particularly when coupled with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and the latest mental reframing through 'Mindfulness'.

Join me at AV8 as we peel apart the layers of the cult of 'Transformational NuSpeak' to break free of its tentacles of mind control, using just observation, common sense and humour. Have an appropriate day."

Emil El Zapato
8th May 2018, 15:08
It's bad enough listening to this stuff...one can destroy their mind by believing it.

Dumpster Diver
8th May 2018, 15:17
My view of communism: a slavery concept tried and found wanting next to capitalism.

Kathy
8th May 2018, 20:09
It's bad enough listening to this stuff...one can destroy their mind by believing it.

Have you not heard of Common Purpose?

Emil El Zapato
8th May 2018, 20:18
Have you not heard of Common Purpose?

nope...

Though this guy struck me as a satirist...

Kathy
9th May 2018, 07:17
Common Purpose is a charity(!!!) which gets paid a lot of money by the government to train NHS managers, Civil Servants, Borough Councils, Universities, Government departments, teachers and trainers, in NLP. Brian Gerish runs an alternative newspaper and forum called UK Column, who read out for the AV8 audience a piece of the training in NLP to demonstrate the language used, and then explained its true meaning to them, drawing attention to the danger of NLP speak. Brian operates to bring justice for the parents of children who are whipped away from them by Social Services. He does a heap of things for the good.

Ian Crane who organises the AV conferences also fronts the anti-fracking movement.

Dreamtimer
9th May 2018, 11:20
Thanks for the info, Kathy. It's helpful.

Emil El Zapato
9th May 2018, 14:23
Common Purpose is a charity(!!!) which gets paid a lot of money by the government to train NHS managers, Civil Servants, Borough Councils, Universities, Government departments, teachers and trainers, in NLP. Brian Gerish runs an alternative newspaper and forum called UK Column, who read out for the AV8 audience a piece of the training in NLP to demonstrate the language used, and then explained its true meaning to them, drawing attention to the danger of NLP speak. Brian operates to bring justice for the parents of children who are whipped away from them by Social Services. He does a heap of things for the good.

Ian Crane who organises the AV conferences also fronts the anti-fracking movement.

well, I was struggling to understand if this guy was evil or crazy...I had concluded evil but with your explanation I have to change my assessment to crazy. NLP is a fantasy...anyone that engages full time on a fantasy is cracked... 'Nuff said... :)

Actually, perhaps not...

that was unfair...I tend to forget that some people do need special education for learning and this guy is functioning within that bubble. What really lies at the root of this is that people are terrified of their own inadequacy and need to deal with that. Railing, scheming, plotting, denial against it will not remediate the problem. Facing fears and more to the point facing reality would be a pretty strong start.

modwiz
9th May 2018, 14:38
well, I was struggling to understand if this guy was evil or crazy...I had concluded evil but with your explanation I have to change my assessment to crazy. NLP is a fantasy...anyone that engages full time on a fantasy is cracked... 'Nuff said... :)

Actually, perhaps not...

that was unfair...I tend to forget that some people do need special education for learning and this guy is functioning within that bubble. What really lies at the root of this is that people are terrified of their own inadequacy and need to deal with that. Railing, scheming, plotting, denial against it will not remediate the problem. Facing fears and more to the point facing reality would be a pretty strong start.

So, you are not pretending to be both rude and ignorant?

Emil El Zapato
9th May 2018, 14:42
lol...pretending to be brilliant... :)

So, you are not pretending to be both rude and ignorant?

I guess I could be kinder...but is it kindness that feeds these flights of fancy...hardly...sometimes a sledge hammer is required to bust down a brick wall.

Kathy
9th May 2018, 15:47
lol...pretending to be brilliant... :)

I guess I could be kinder...but is it kindness that feeds these flights of fancy...hardly...sometimes a sledge hammer is required to bust down a brick wall.

NAP, you don't seem to be aware that NLP is a language used in order to affect our mind. NLP is used to camouflage intention and thereby capture your mind. It is no joke, it is sinister. That is the design of NLP. It is dangerous manipulation.

Emil El Zapato
9th May 2018, 16:08
NAP, you don't seem to be aware that NLP is a language used in order to affect our mind. NLP is used to camouflage intention and thereby capture your mind. It is no joke, it is sinister. That is the design of NLP. It is dangerous manipulation.

I don't know how anyone could be unaware of it...it's tantamount to a fish not understanding that it is in water...the fish needs to get with its own program.

Aragorn
9th May 2018, 19:12
I don't know how anyone could be unaware of it...it's tantamount to a fish not understanding that it is in water...the fish needs to get with its own program.

The last thing a fish would ever consider pondering is the very water it swims in.

Emil El Zapato
9th May 2018, 19:51
uh hum...perhaps it should? it might turn into a dolphin... :)

Aragorn
9th May 2018, 20:51

The last thing a fish would ever consider pondering is the very water it swims in.

uh hum...perhaps it should? it might turn into a dolphin... :)

Yet, we all know that there's a huge difference between what is and what should be. ;)

Kathy
9th May 2018, 21:23
"They" know the children are our future and it is they who they want. NLP is already going on in schools, and we must understand how subtle it is.

Aragorn
9th May 2018, 21:38
"They" know the children are our future and it is they who they want. NLP is already going on in schools, and we must understand how subtle it is.

Not just in schools. It's right there in every mainstream news broadcast as well, if you can detect it. Most (adult) people cannot. They simply absorb and assimilate. And that's exactly how the programming works.

enjoy being
9th May 2018, 22:53
I see it in here. No one actually knows the mind of a fish. For all we know they are completely aware of who they are and are completely okay with their identity and purpose.

I also can't generalise the minds of sheep. I can recognise outward behaviours and speculate a number of processes leading to the same appearance of posture. Some may well whole heartedly assimilate. Others feel a discord, and become stunned mullets.
The beautiful flawed others. Getting it from all angles. The ones who think they have risen above, scorn them, pigeon hole them. That is not really an act of assistance. To not smile at someone because one believes they don't deserve or understand a smile.

There was an advert, When you smile, the smile comes back. Centred on the idea that a smile on a bus, makes another person smile, and that was seen as a smiling face at the window by another who smiles and is seen by another across the street and so on.

Well the same goes for scowls and self involved frowns. Some of those people stuck in a rut, live in the same rut as others who all eventually become blind to smiles or just never see them amongst their brethren.

As that 'miss'assigned quote goes, "Go forth and 'preach' the word, and if absolutely necessary, open your mouth."

Oh and I must also add that I haven't watched the video as it is too long so I am just commenting cold

enjoy being
9th May 2018, 23:11
Something telling me to put in the analogy of clay.

Clay has a memory. When it is hydrated well and is the softest it doesn't, but as it begins to take form, it does. This means, if you cast a cup in clay, and once it has set enough to handle, but is still soft, if you squeeze it and distort it, and then reshape it back to a cup, once it goes into the kiln and is fired, it will remember its deformity and try to return to that shape. Sometimes it succeeds depending on the extremity of the bend, but if it is too great the cup will shatter.

As an aside, it has been found that the act of firing clay makes it ever so slightly magnetic, and it will be magnetically aligned to the position it was fired. Some speculate that magnetic clay pots and irrigation channels were used in ages gone by to magnetise water to improve horticulture.

Melidae
10th May 2018, 00:50
Have you heard of Operation Paperclip, NAP? MKUltra? Project Monarch?

NLP is one of the tools used in mind control.

Anyone can learn how to do it. It’s used in advertising, by politicians and teachers and the media, movies, etc. An extremely effective tool, especially in the hands of those proficient in advanced techniques, it is also used for more nefarious reasons.

Not many people are aware of when it is being used on them. Why? Because it by-passes your conscious mind…similar to hypnosis, but far more effective.

NLP is something I take very seriously, as do those who have done any kind of research on it.

Emil El Zapato
10th May 2018, 00:57
:) it's about listening to our own metacognition. Any message falling within that realm that is contrary to one's nature is felt like a spiritual invasion. And the offense is unmistakable..

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 02:42
Okay I watched a bit of it, comments remain the same.
But we have a bit of preaching to the converted anyway, it has little effect to many who are here, we can pick it up from a mile away. Because like NAP says above.
The people who WE consider are not protected.. well there's my comment on the fish and such.
In here I see a few people with fear, and a belief in these low vibrations winning.
Watching these newspeakers... (Because it is Newspeak, in that, it has been in our vocabulary since at least GO's 1948 novel).
...watching them is just cringey. Like watching a slow motion train wreck of numbskulls. They do not understand much past the physical, so their approach will always be flawed. The question is, how long does it take, how long before critical mass makes them fail.
I acknowledge that some might find social engineering new speaker cult scary and threatening.
I just find them (the 'cult') poetically and fatally flawed. I love how their belief has no limits and the so-called sleeping act so well to lull them into a false sense of security. I don't really have much time for those who embrace the fear.

However I agree that children are the future. I debate some of the outcomes to the experience they are being subjected to however. I think the open toxicity of the world the baby boomers and previous generations have prescribed to themselves is a great teacher for the opposite of what the fearful think. I believe the mollycoddling and snowflaking is a product of these peoples own fears, and the outcome of it is twofold and contrasted.
The choice was made long ago by the gullible of earlier generations, to choose this path back to source. The balance of letting it run its course vs ones fears and emotions trying to fix (prolong) it should be in everyones view, but it is not. I frequently see it seems to be missed even in environments such as this.
Not surprisingly though, the bad taste can easily create negativity towards the process and it sure looks negative in some light.
Perhaps an example or analogy, is where personal growth comes about when someone decides to because they feel they are pushed to the brink. When they encounter their dark night of the soul, integrate the shadow etc. This is a moment that needs a catalyst. Peace and prosperity can be an aim, but it also can be a falsehood if the people are controlled into thinking they are living an ideal life. We perhaps had a limited version of that when the churched ruled peoples spirit and mind. But they were not necessarily challenged by darkness. They were programmed to avoid it through superstition, living by theory, not experience really. Giving excuses for their warring to gods will and leaving it at that.

So you find a trigger to make you set out on your journey. Maybe think about what that was. One notes rulers becoming more blatant again in their belligerence in front of the people. Thinking they know the minds of the people, feeling more at ease in dropping their masks. Yet those actions serve also to rattle the cage and show people more and more what the world really looks like if they haven't taken the time to notice. So as there is the rose on every thorn branch, and a cloud on every silver lining, such things as these mind-engineering techniques, have their counter effect. Ones in which the types who embrace the implementation of these techniques, tend to be the last to notice. Which is part of the poetry.
The long game says these efforts fail, and even more ironically are part and parcel the method of their own failure. At an earlier age than ever, these people are teaching children, what they don't want in their lives.
The analogy, or whatever it was that I began to relay and missed, was that in a world of 'snowflakes' and pandered to adults even, it becomes that it takes less and less to trigger someone to become emotionally reflective and begin to seek their souls. This may mean the need for large traumatic destructive events (which traditionally have been required for macro change).. the need is no longer, because people will begin to hit their theoretical walls much sooner. Which is good for the health of our planet if we can avoid catastrophic destruction.

However, indeed the topic and information is useful for bringing the subject to the attention of the 'newly awoken' though I would imagine it would not necessarily be a shocking revelation but more a torch showing them in more detail what they felt was there in the shadows all along.

Power over children has been made easy by the state of the community. The absence of role models, often created by the fear of others, the same kind of fear seen in here to a degree. The protective hand that steals lessons, couples with the zombie parent, afflicted by the new toys of the past 50 years.

Hopefully this makes sense I prefer to proof read after posting autos. Bite me! lol

Emil El Zapato
10th May 2018, 12:20
Okay I watched a bit of it, comments remain the same.
But we have a bit of preaching to the converted anyway, it has little effect to many who are here, we can pick it up from a mile away. Because like NAP says above.
The people who WE consider are not protected.. well there's my comment on the fish and such.
In here I see a few people with fear, and a belief in these low vibrations winning.
Watching these newspeakers... (Because it is Newspeak, in that, it has been in our vocabulary since at least GO's 1948 novel).
...watching them is just cringey. Like watching a slow motion train wreck of numbskulls. They do not understand much past the physical, so their approach will always be flawed. The question is, how long does it take, how long before critical mass makes them fail.
I acknowledge that some might find social engineering new speaker cult scary and threatening.
I just find them (the 'cult') poetically and fatally flawed. I love how their belief has no limits and the so-called sleeping act so well to lull them into a false sense of security. I don't really have much time for those who embrace the fear.

However I agree that children are the future. I debate some of the outcomes to the experience they are being subjected to however. I think the open toxicity of the world the baby boomers and previous generations have prescribed to themselves is a great teacher for the opposite of what the fearful think. I believe the mollycoddling and snowflaking is a product of these peoples own fears, and the outcome of it is twofold and contrasted.
The choice was made long ago by the gullible of earlier generations, to choose this path back to source. The balance of letting it run its course vs ones fears and emotions trying to fix (prolong) it should be in everyones view, but it is not. I frequently see it seems to be missed even in environments such as this.
Not surprisingly though, the bad taste can easily create negativity towards the process and it sure looks negative in some light.
Perhaps an example or analogy, is where personal growth comes about when someone decides to because they feel they are pushed to the brink. When they encounter their dark night of the soul, integrate the shadow etc. This is a moment that needs a catalyst. Peace and prosperity can be an aim, but it also can be a falsehood if the people are controlled into thinking they are living an ideal life. We perhaps had a limited version of that when the churched ruled peoples spirit and mind. But they were not necessarily challenged by darkness. They were programmed to avoid it through superstition, living by theory, not experience really. Giving excuses for their warring to gods will and leaving it at that.

So you find a trigger to make you set out on your journey. Maybe think about what that was. One notes rulers becoming more blatant again in their belligerence in front of the people. Thinking they know the minds of the people, feeling more at ease in dropping their masks. Yet those actions serve also to rattle the cage and show people more and more what the world really looks like if they haven't taken the time to notice. So as there is the rose on every thorn branch, and a cloud on every silver lining, such things as these mind-engineering techniques, have their counter effect. Ones in which the types who embrace the implementation of these techniques, tend to be the last to notice. Which is part of the poetry.
The long game says these efforts fail, and even more ironically are part and parcel the method of their own failure. At an earlier age than ever, these people are teaching children, what they don't want in their lives.
The analogy, or whatever it was that I began to relay and missed, was that in a world of 'snowflakes' and pandered to adults even, it becomes that it takes less and less to trigger someone to become emotionally reflective and begin to seek their souls. This may mean the need for large traumatic destructive events (which traditionally have been required for macro change).. the need is no longer, because people will begin to hit their theoretical walls much sooner. Which is good for the health of our planet if we can avoid catastrophic destruction.

However, indeed the topic and information is useful for bringing the subject to the attention of the 'newly awoken' though I would imagine it would not necessarily be a shocking revelation but more a torch showing them in more detail what they felt was there in the shadows all along.

Power over children has been made easy by the state of the community. The absence of role models, often created by the fear of others, the same kind of fear seen in here to a degree. The protective hand that steals lessons, couples with the zombie parent, afflicted by the new toys of the past 50 years.

Hopefully this makes sense I prefer to proof read after posting autos. Bite me! lol

I was thinking...that new person sounds remarkably like Nothing... NZ, geez :)

Aragorn
10th May 2018, 12:31
I was thinking...that new person sounds remarkably like Nothing... NZ, geez :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIw47E-d7VwXs9oHzguWWX9vXg5ikMNdkaLeiUi2mFgpKPgp0D

:ha: :ha: :ha:

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 12:33
It feels a lot less awkward. I hope you all can handle the dimensional shift. ha

Emil El Zapato
10th May 2018, 12:36
Definite yes...I like it ... :)

Hey Aragorn,

I don't know if you realize it but:

TOT translated to Mayan means "The Tree of Knowledge, Life, and Universal Consciousness"

Aragorn
10th May 2018, 12:52
Definite yes...I like it ... :)

Hey Aragorn,

I don't know if you realize it but:

TOT translated to Mayan means "The Tree of Knowledge, Life, and Universal Consciousness"

Interesting! :) I didn't know that, but then again, the name of the forum comes from Malc. He had always been using the name The One when he was a member at Project Avalon — albeit not with those rainbow colors :lol: — and so when he set out to start his own forum, he simply added "Truth" to his name. I kid you not. ;)

Meanwhile, The One Truth has come to mean so much more, of course, because after all, the one truth is that together we make a difference. ;)