PDA

View Full Version : "I Am Woman, Listen"

Aianawa
4th May 2018, 08:53
Xlent > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/05/02/i-am-woman-listen/

I am Woman: Listen!

Posted on 2 May, 2018

(for all my sisters-Beltane/Overtone Night)

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the Stars. I am intuitive. This is my experience.

I don’t need to prove anything. But I can no longer deny my own experience. It may not fit the logic of masculine thinking. It might not be politically correct. It might sound too airy or not grounded in reality.

But these feelings are real to me. So listen!

My voice has been so long suppressed, altered and modified through a masculine lens. It is the voice of Divine Imagination, of true love, compassion and acceptance. It does not fit into boxes, but is the free flowing Spirit of Evolving Creation. This is not gender based, this is energy within all. The suppression of this energy is the repression of vital life-force!

I am Woman woven into the fabric of the stars. Listen!

I cannot “prove” my feelings or experience to you or anyone. Some things simply are. I don’t want to bother with scientific backing or data, I want to flow my creativity, to trust my instinct, to follow my heart, love and passion. I want to cry without judgment. My tears are passionate; there is deep passion within my compassion.

I do not need to be fixed, my emotions are healthy and flowing. So listen to me! I cannot fit into this man’s world of war, competition and fighting. It is foreign to me. I cannot behave in rote or mechanical ways. My spirit drowns inside these limiting boxes.

My body is a sacred expression of Divinity and contains the Wisdom and Mystery of the Universe which has barely been acknowledged. My heart shatters into a million pieces as I witness the treasures of the universe replaced for a cheap price of instant gratification.

I do not belong to this world. I am creating a new world from within. I am Creation itself and I long to help all beings rebirth anew into their Highest form. I am not interested in fighting or debates of any kind.

I am the Source of New Life and creativity. I cannot fit into any created image, as I am the process of Creation itself. How can I “work” for a living when I am the ESSENCE of living?

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the stars.

My Heart is Expanding, my Mind is Elevating, my Power of Love is building into an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, that will soon burst all the Banks, Walls and Boundaries, invading every Heart with a Thunderous Blast of Unspeakable Bliss turning all Beings back into their Original Divine Nature in the Most Glorious Moment ever known in all of the Cosmos!

modwiz
4th May 2018, 09:10
Xlent, indeed.:thup:

Aianawa
4th May 2018, 11:32
Feel she has felt the new tune also, of late.

modwiz
4th May 2018, 11:37
Feel she has felt the new tune also, of late.

2012 was when our solar system rose higher in our galactic arm and made a direct connection with the galactic center. This was important for Gaia and the human species.

I also like what you have said about Mars/Asteroid belt in another thread. I 'felt' something with that and spoke, out loud, to Mars last night while looking at it in the sky. Seems it is shifting, with some guidance, shall we say. The source of that guidance, from my perception, made it seem that this post belonged here.

enjoy being
4th May 2018, 11:56
This will also mean that the women start to become more female too. These words are all so triggery.
I follow the intent but gee I have to skip lots because of the language used. Good words that can best describe, but still so triggery eh.
Maybe others get what I mean. If we had Joe Sixpack read that, would one push him away more than inspire?

modwiz
4th May 2018, 11:59
This will also mean that the women start to become more female too. These words are all so triggery.
I follow the intent but gee I have to skip lots because of the language used. Good words that can best describe, but still so triggery eh.
Maybe others get what I mean. If we had Joe Sixpack read that, would one push him away more than inspire?

Joe Six pack would be advised to examine the triggers. Or, have another beer.:ha:

There is inner work to be done and triggering is an assist in that process.

Joe Six pack is inspired by titties, beer and sports. Surely you are not suggesting these things find their way into the discussion.

And, Joe Six pack is not the only one being triggered.:hmm:

Emil El Zapato
4th May 2018, 12:15

Posted on 2 May, 2018

I am Woman, woven into the fabric of the Stars. I am intuitive. This is my experience.

I don’t need to prove anything. But I can no longer deny my own experience. It may not fit the logic of masculine thinking. It might not be politically correct. It might sound too airy or not grounded in reality.

My voice has been so long suppressed, altered and modified through a masculine lens. It is the voice of Divine Imagination, of true love, compassion and acceptance. It does not fit into boxes, but is the free flowing Spirit of Evolving Creation. This is not gender based, this is energy within all. The suppression of this energy is the repression of vital life-force!

I cannot “prove” my feelings or experience to you or anyone. Some things simply are. I don’t want to bother with scientific backing or data, I want to flow my creativity, to trust my instinct, to follow my heart, love and passion. I want to cry without judgment. My tears are passionate; there is deep passion within my compassion.

I do not need to be fixed, my emotions are healthy and flowing. So listen to me! I cannot fit into this man’s world of war, competition and fighting. It is foreign to me. I cannot behave in rote or mechanical ways. My spirit drowns inside these limiting boxes.

My body is a sacred expression of Divinity and contains the Wisdom and Mystery of the Universe which has barely been acknowledged. My heart shatters into a million pieces as I witness the treasures of the universe replaced for a cheap price of instant gratification.

I do not belong to this world. I am creating a new world from within. I am Creation itself and I long to help all beings rebirth anew into their Highest form. I am not interested in fighting or debates of any kind.

I am the Source of New Life and creativity. I cannot fit into any created image, as I am the process of Creation itself. How can I “work” for a living when I am the ESSENCE of living?

My Heart is Expanding, my Mind is Elevating, my Power of Love is building into an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, that will soon burst all the Banks, Walls and Boundaries, invading every Heart with a Thunderous Blast of Unspeakable Bliss turning all Beings back into their Original Divine Nature in the Most Glorious Moment ever known in all of the Cosmos!

:) In my romantic relationships, I'm always the woman (as I've embarrassingly mentioned to my shrinks). I don't know why, actually at this point I do know why I attract such 'empty vessels' for partners. It's what I feel most comfortable with, I'm attracted to it from a subconscious level. Which is why I declared myself a celibate after my divorce. :)

I pretty much figured that I was 'weird' because of this propensity but I did run into an individual guy that said the same thing. He was very open about his life to the point where it surprised me that anyone would open themselves up to such vulnerability. Interesting person. There were parallels...he had a daughter that was an absolute gem and very loving to him despite the horrific dysfunction in his family background.

Just personal thoughts...nothing more...

modwiz
4th May 2018, 12:23
:) In my romantic relationships, I'm always the woman (as I've embarrassingly mentioned to my shrinks). I don't know why, actually at this point I do know why I attract such 'empty vessels' for partners. It's what I feel most comfortable with, I'm attracted to it from a subconscious level. Which is why I declared myself a celibate after my divorce. :)

I pretty much figured that I was 'weird' because of this propensity but I did run into an individual guy that said the same thing. He was very open about his life to the point where it surprised me that anyone would open themselves up to such vulnerability. Interesting person. There were parallels...he had a daughter that was an absolute gem and very loving to him despite the horrific dysfunction in his family background.

Just personal thoughts...nothing more...

I am also celibate after my last divorce in 2012. I am sparing good women any more frustration. :dan:

Emil El Zapato
4th May 2018, 12:24
lol...I resemble that remark...

enjoy being
4th May 2018, 12:27
Joe Six pack would be advised to examine the triggers. Or, have another beer.:ha:

There is inner work to be done and triggering is an assist in that process.

Joe Six pack is inspired by titties, beer and sports. Surely you are not suggesting these things find their way into the discussion.

And, Joe Six pack is not the only one being triggered.:hmm:

Not at all. How amazing you have got that from what I posted.

Take an old school scenario of a person preaching on the street corner. Or Henny Penny. The delivery method of their message, potentially shutting certain people out because of their predictable reaction to it.
And yeah, we can so easily just say, their problem, they have to learn to deal with it. The more aware of the sender receiver equation might go, OH that's going to trigger a few types of people unnecessarily and observe an option to not galvanise that audience the other way.
This is quite interesting as I make these points and watch how it goes. Always intriguing seeing what can happen when the feminine energy comes into the conversation.

modwiz
4th May 2018, 12:32

Take an old school scenario of a person preaching on the street corner. Or Henny Penny. The delivery method of their message, potentially shutting certain people out because of their predictable reaction to it.
And yeah, we can so easily just say, their problem, they have to learn to deal with it. The more aware of the sender receiver equation might go, OH that's going to trigger a few types of people unnecessarily and observe an option to not galvanise that audience the other way.
This is quite interesting as I make these points and watch how it goes. Always intriguing seeing what can happen when the feminine energy comes into the conversation.

I HATE text. The subtleties of communication SUCK. Wit and humor need human interaction to work and being human is too important to surrender to text. I can gracefully exit for sanity's sake.:hug:

I dearly enjoy our sisters being in the conversation. We need them for wholeness.

enjoy being
4th May 2018, 12:40
I dearly enjoy our sisters being in the conversation. We need them for wholeness.

Indeed but it is not about gender LIKE THE OP SAYS.

It is about the increase in the feminine energy helping return a balance to the yin yang.

Which is what I am talking about. I often see people, get defensive in a weird manner. I'm pretty mature and aware about this topic, to put it lightly. Yet often we see people getting uptight about it.

I'm talking about the language used in the C&Ped first post that has a great subject. But I am talking about the capitalised verbs and adjectives, and power words all strung together.

enjoy being
4th May 2018, 12:51
Haha. Yeah. Still one of the number one subjects for people to stumble on. It is not about gender, but all number of people will still get caught up in it. I've seen so so many of these conversations and it is one of the hurdles in the energy needing to be worked on.
Its great! we have the other big one going on, regards Religion too!

Another is the old Jewish topic.

Aianawa
4th May 2018, 13:44
Dear oh dear, the massculane has all but mastered the curtsey, not allowed to express to loudly or angeryly, nor point a finger to harshly, stand up to a stupid woman or walk away could both be dire choices, my gosh the energy had to change.

LOLPS this does not include everyone

Wind
4th May 2018, 16:14
People, both women and men need to stand firmly in their own divine feminine & masculine energies and own them. Both of them are needed, what we have experienced on this planet has been an imbalance of these energies. That is the pathway to a new harmonious society where peace rules instead of ego and drama. So, embrace your own inner power and don't live in a victim mentality. We're all powerful co-creators and the masculine energy needs the feminine one, and vice versa.

Dreamtimer
5th May 2018, 14:05
I am woman. See my typed words. (so anti-climactic)

Sometimes I think my husband is like the woman in our relationship. In many ways he would like me to take care of him, work so he can stay home, spend my money, throw parties, buy clothes...

And he has a very masculine side where he wants to protect me and feels inadequate if he's not the provider.

He's a gemini so he sort of goes back and forth from one end to another. I'm a libra so I'm constantly trying to find balance.

Hopefully we have at least a dynamic equilibrium.

My friend James, a Seneca, likes to talk about how men and women have lost their traditional roles and how it's hurting their relations and society. I personally don't have any problem with traditional roles.

I have a problem when people want to enforce traditional roles. When people say you can't do that because you're a man/woman. That's when people get really stupid, imo.

My dad and brother were business men. Not mechanically inclined, not builders. As a result, and being naturally mechanically inclined, I had to learn these things for myself.

Maybe I'm wrong, someone please let me know, but I have the impression that the Joe Six-Pack type doesn't like me working on my own car or whatever it is because...

"Why do they want to take everything from us?"

That's a question I've heard come out of many a man's mouth.

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2018, 14:11
lol...my brother at one time was a transmission shop owner and a devoted mechanic.

My ex always complained that I didn't like doing mechanical work, so I told her she should have married a mechanic, not someone more inclined to be an academic. So she divorced me and married a mechanical engineer (it was all about the money, of course) ... :)

The one time i did try to do some work, she came home and started screaming in my face that I was destroying things. It was the one time I really felt bad about what I said to her because I could see she was actually hurt which was unlike her because she has no soul.

I ended up calling her a 'retard'.

Dreamtimer
5th May 2018, 14:47
A 'retard' with no soul. :lol:Sorry, I can't help myself. That's kind of funny.

My husband works with adults with developmental disabilities, formerly known as retards, and he will tell you they definitely have a soul.

Looks like our son will be doing that for a while as well. Not his career path, but a step along the way.

He's got a good balance of masculine and feminine. His girlfriend was one of three girls so her father taught her everything he would have taught a son.

She can hunt, fix a car, and more. And she's quite feminine.

We're about to meet some people who don't go by 'she', they go by 'they'. These are the times when I'm glad I made that a habit in speech. For me it had nothing to do with gender identity. It was simply a way to relate a story without specifying whether the person was male or female.

I also don't say when someone is black. It's interesting to see when people finally get that I'm talking about a black person and how they acknowledge it.

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2018, 15:03
A 'retard' with no soul. :lol:Sorry, I can't help myself. That's kind of funny.

My husband works with adults with developmental disabilities, formerly known as retards, and he will tell you they definitely have a soul.

Looks like our son will be doing that for a while as well. Not his career path, but a step along the way.

He's got a good balance of masculine and feminine. His girlfriend was one of three girls so her father taught her everything he would have taught a son.

She can hunt, fix a car, and more. And she's quite feminine.

We're about to meet some people who don't go by 'she', they go by 'they'. These are the times when I'm glad I made that a habit in speech. For me it had nothing to do with gender identity. It was simply a way to relate a story without specifying whether the person was male or female.

I also don't say when someone is black. It's interesting to see when people finally get that I'm talking about a black person and how they acknowledge it.

yes, those are good exercises...

Dumpster Diver
5th May 2018, 15:05
I am woman. See my typed words. (so anti-climactic)

Sometimes I think my husband is like the woman in our relationship. In many ways he would like me to take care of him, work so he can stay home, spend my money, throw parties, buy clothes...

And he has a very masculine side where he wants to protect me and feels inadequate if he's not the provider.

He's a gemini so he sort of goes back and forth from one end to another. I'm a libra so I'm constantly trying to find balance.

Hopefully we have at least a dynamic equilibrium.

My friend James, a Seneca, likes to talk about how men and women have lost their traditional roles and how it's hurting their relations and society. I personally don't have any problem with traditional roles.

I have a problem when people want to enforce traditional roles. When people say you can't do that because you're a man/woman. That's when people get really stupid, imo.

My dad and brother were business men. Not mechanically inclined, not builders. As a result, and being naturally mechanically inclined, I had to learn these things for myself.

Maybe I'm wrong, someone please let me know, but I have the impression that the Joe Six-Pack type doesn't like me working on my own car or whatever it is because...

"Why do they want to take everything from us?"

That's a question I've heard come out of many a man's mouth.

Well, tell ‘em, “dude! It wasn’t yours in the first place!”

These clowns don’t seem to get that they were female in an earlier incarnation...but then typically their masculine Christian religion drives it into their heads that men own everything, you only die once, war is good, you were born in sin, yadda, yadda...

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2018, 15:22
It's the great and powerful DD, where you been? vacation?

Gale Frierson
5th May 2018, 17:11
Seems I remember a poster from "days of yore"--don't know how long ago, that dubbed Herself "The Divine Feminine". I've felt the absence of that Being's posts, wondering what happened to her. Anyone else recall the individual to whom I refer?

Aragorn
5th May 2018, 17:17
Seems I remember a poster from "days of yore"--don't know how long ago, that dubbed Herself "The Divine Feminine". I've felt the absence of that Being's posts, wondering what happened to her. Anyone else recall the individual to whom I refer?

Member Divine Feminine doesn't come around much anymore. She is currently mostly active over at Project Avalon, under the screen name we R one (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?11569-we-R-one).

Dumpster Diver
5th May 2018, 18:16
It's the great and powerful DD, where you been? vacation?

I took a Modwiz vacation...after I read this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Thanks-Memories-Memoirs-Kissingers-Mind-Controlled/dp/0966891627

Which is in pdf here:

http://files.meetup.com/562554/Brice%20Taylor%20-%20Thanks%20for%20the%20memories.pdf

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2018, 18:27
I took a Modwiz vacation...after I read this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Thanks-Memories-Memoirs-Kissingers-Mind-Controlled/dp/0966891627

Which is in pdf here:

http://files.meetup.com/562554/Brice%20Taylor%20-%20Thanks%20for%20the%20memories.pdf

I think you should have stayed away from that one...it's reinforcing what you already want to believe. I recommend the one I'm reading...I think it would be good for you...if i could be so presumptuous to believe that.

I'm watching this 'technical channeler' on tv right now...relevant things about him: he describes his channeling experience as receiving information from himself from higher dimensions. Something I intuited a number of years ago but never saw it reflected in the physical media. Seth would call it the 'oversoul' which is essentially us in the higher dimensions. We are already there but cut off in the sense that we are limited by our apparent physicality.

This guy is the 'channeler' to the alien visitors...it is a tie together...nuclear devices and disruption of the 'higher dimensions' would translate to disruption in the quantum field. it could make sense.

Dumpster Diver
5th May 2018, 18:31
I think you should have stayed away from that one...it's reinforcing what you already want to believe. I recommend the one I'm reading...I think it would be good for you...if i could be so presumptuous to believe that.

I'm watching this 'technical channeler' on tv right now...relevant things about him: he describes his channeling experience as receiving information from himself from higher dimensions. Something I intuited a number of years ago but never saw it reflected in the physical media. Seth would call it the 'oversoul' which is essentially us in the higher dimensions. We are already there but cut off in the sense that we are limited by our apparent physicality.

This guy is the 'channeler' to the alien visitors...it is a tie together...nuclear devices and disruption of the 'higher dimensions' would translate to disruption in the quantum field. it could make sense.

??? I don’t want to believe this sh!t. Frankly, I’m not happy with this “reality” at all.

...shoulda spit out the red pill when I had the chance.

Emil El Zapato
5th May 2018, 18:42
But now I understand why some insist that it is not about good and evil from a deep spiritual sense...because what we speak of is not, it is about spirituality as we best can experience it and it is only tangential to the ultimate source. Even with insight to our 'higher selves/higher dimensional selves' we still fall short of truly understanding. So now we know right? :)

??? I don’t want to believe this sh!t. Frankly, I’m not happy with this “reality” at all.

...shoulda spit out the red pill when I had the chance.

ok, I understand better then I think... :)

modwiz
5th May 2018, 20:03

To refresh.

Surely you are not suggesting these things find their way into the discussion.

It was affirmative that you were not suggesting. So, it is amazing you thought that it was suggested that titties, beer and sports was taken seriously.

Triggers can be curious things.

enjoy being
6th May 2018, 00:52
To refresh.

It was affirmative that you were not suggesting. So, it is amazing you thought that it was suggested that titties, beer and sports was taken seriously.

Triggers can be curious things.

Still at work and yes I haven't continued the topic of triggers as I intend. In this case you have brought up, it is actually just miscommunication, unclear communication. I was under the impression you were being triggered or presuming meanings to the words I was using. And it seems you think I was triggered perhaps, when I was trying to get clarity over the words we were translating.

Anyway this subject of triggers is important in my view and will be entering into in the next while!

modwiz
6th May 2018, 01:27
Still at work and yes I haven't continued the topic of triggers as I intend. In this case you have brought up, it is actually just miscommunication, unclear communication. I was under the impression you were being triggered or presuming meanings to the words I was using. And it seems you think I was triggered perhaps, when I was trying to get clarity over the words we were translating.

I like you alot, brother. We can pursue our paths on the same forum very easily. I may need to take a little time again. I must be what is given me to be and, where understanding is the experience.

You engage with intelligence and good heart yet, from your voice message there seems to be some desire to change how I engage with the forum. Please correct this perception if it is an error. I listen carefully to voice messages because there is much to hear beyond the words. I thank you for them. You are wonderful at replying, of course this creates opportunities to increase misunderstanding rather than the reverse, owing to both the clumsy nature of written communication and my own weariness that sets in as the communications garble. Then both my own perception and responses decrease. So does joy.

I say this because if vacation again becomes a reality, it will owe to the format and not a person.

enjoy being
6th May 2018, 01:56
It is 152pm here and I need time to answer. There is no personal direction towards you in any way you mention. All will be clear maybe when I get the chance to gather thoughts properly. It's my last day of work so that dialogue will be in the immediate future. Talking about triggers may help people understand my style and forgive me the misunderstandings. I'm excited to have these conversations

enjoy being
6th May 2018, 05:34
Hi there, I don't know if to start a thread on communication or to use this thread, because this one's topic does include aspects of communication. In the meantime, while I ponder, and invite votes and permissions I have recorded a quick message.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0hkui94SFvb

enjoy being
6th May 2018, 09:33
I probably should have gone and had a nana-nap! been nodding off relaxing for a few hours, and are sort of waking up a bit now and having a bite to eat.

I mentioned having belonged to a forum filled with normal people socialising. I was a member of that forum for about 12 years, while also being a member of forums in the genre such as this one.
At one point some years ago I had decided to stay local and try and converse with people who don't necessarily want to talk about the kind of topics we all talk about.
It is a far more pleasant atmosphere in these sorts of places here where we are like minded and respectful of each other.
I ended up giving up the other forum last year when the management introduced a new feature where members could block other members post from their view. That was the last straw more that the first.
People had evolved I think. I mean years ago the nature of the novelty of these forms of communication included a large percentage of misunderstanding and people taking offence. The dynamic, people have probably all experienced themselves. I know when I first began conversing in this faceless voiceless way, it was easy to be upset by others. Sometimes they might be trolls, doing it on purpose, other times it was just passion and pitfalls of the form of communication.
At one point I used to make offhanded reference to "I think I need to put a set of disclaimers in my signature".
The chaotic energies were an eye opener, watching all the people treading on each others toes. Taking offence when none was given, reacting to all manner of things for reasons ranging from legitimate ones to misfires of word choice, and intentional provocation. It could rally turn into a school yard and I had the chance to observe it all, and be sucked into it less and less.
One popular thing would be for people to drop into a thread and post something that mocks the person or is a text based verion of an armpit sound or a 'pull my finger' joke.
Some of my language is sometimes derivative of these years.
Sometimes I see behaviours which I "think" are initiated from some of these dynamics.
Sometimes I'm right sometimes I am wrong.
Sometimes I pick up on an invisible energy coming from people, and sometimes again I am right and wrong.
It was an interesting way to self evaluate, having people who would attack you.
You really could feel psychic energy pointed at you when there was an altercation.
I stopped being outwardly topical regards alternative things, and began just trying to relate and offer perspectives on interpersonal interactions.
Hopefully I taught as much as I learned.
My line of topic in this thread had me quite heavily thinking of the types of responses that would be forth coming in such an environment. I have seen some interesting directions in which the topic transmutes into for this instance, gender war.
There was no person in this thread that I was taking to task or anything. I was in fact becoming aware of how in past versions of the conversation I have tried to make a direction of comment which has been misunderstood both on purpose and/or accidentally. I am hyper aware that there can be people who will read any comment that is challenging, as meaning one is sexist or misogynistic. So yes, I was somewhat triggered also, or I perhaps sensed something which was not there, the conversation to gain clarity on peoples stances can be misread as well.
I'm a little wary even now, as I hadn't actually thought there was any prolonged issue. Maybe there isn't, I don't necessarily want to address it as one, and then by way doing so, make it sound as if there was. But I also wish for happiness and understanding between all. But, I also want that understanding to try and be genuine. Meaning, I want everyone to be the best them they can be, and to speak from their heart without fear of judgement. So we can strive to make the experience even more sincere and co-operative.
To do so, we probably have to remember and acknowledge the difficulties in explaining our individual views.
At each step we can become triggered by something. A desire to rebut, or to whatever. It is really hard, and we have to be kind to ourselves as much as each other.
Yet, I also like it when people are confident if they can be, and to speak their truths with an amount of passion.
It is hard to communicate the perfect post, the perfect speech. How do you remember to cross every T and dot every I? there will always be something one forgets to include or excuse. Disclaimers. Considerations, and acknowledgements.
Perhaps we should try to, but also it would be easier if people could just know, that the other person, has all of our best interests at heart. And that we may even be able to recognise misfires in communication, unfavourable trigger words or whatever, and do our own substituting.

I am struggling with the parts of this topic where there are multiple things to outline, and which to outline first, and thinking someone may want to hear the point that is yet to come, first, and get reactionary when it doesn't come.
It's a group responsibility or one where people have facets of responsibility. Like we are responsible for our own feelings to a point and to a point it is not another's responsibility to make the other feel better if they become offended. Yet it truly is also ones responsibility to try and make good on misunderstandings. It can become a case by case scenario in some ways.
Like in the Edwards Scissorhands clip, sometimes one tries to help, but they end up stuffing it up one way or another.

There's still plenty more to be said, how it comes down to the male and female energies as well. But I'm going to come up for air.

Gale Frierson
6th May 2018, 10:35
Again I ask: Did a post I placed here just disappear? And if so, why? I mentioned having run across a poster who dubbed herself as "The Divine Feminine". I believe that to be good, as it simply reflects the Truth of our wholeness. I believe all are bisexual; it's in our genes. For a cell to be complete, it has to have both male and female characteristics built within it. Now as far as how we express that bisexuality when it comes to our preference as to sexual activity is a totally different matter.

enjoy being
6th May 2018, 10:47
Your post is there in post 22 Gale.
Someone replied to it even.
I agree the human has an ability to access their androgyny (as the more appropriate term rather than bi-sexual), though without being a pedant.
It seems that the word androgyny gets used mostly in fashion currently. To describe physical characteristics rather than personality.
But I also believe that in creative groups, different facets of personality within the team can help to create greater understanding and diversity in the group aim if there is mutual respect and understanding.

Aianawa
6th May 2018, 11:39
Enjoyed hearing your voice Nothing.

Dreamtimer
6th May 2018, 14:21
Divine Feminine posted her thread about her research into past lives, reincarnation and who was who. She talks about Mary Queen of Scots as part of her reincarnation background. She goes back to the gods with this. She's written some about it at PA.

She stopped through to wish us happy disclosure earlier this year.

She focuses a lot on Agenda 21 and writes about it over there.

Emil El Zapato
6th May 2018, 14:42
Hi Dreamtimer,

I think she is one of your favorites but I just want to post a reflection here for general food for thought - knowledge for awareness.

In reading ModWiz's suggested Seth book, Seth offers that what we channel to our 'point of focus' (the here and now/the present) is 'our newly created past'. Meaning that we 'perceive' in the here and now a reflection of targeted 'past knowledge' which pertains to our here and now. And often, it is ignoring a wealth of cosmic knowledge of our 'pasts'. So, to have an awareness of Mary Queen of Scots as a past life while very possible, some might call it even likely, tends to suggest she is lacking a sense of 'power' now.

Now that I think about it, my attraction to Leonardo Da Vinci is a good analogue. However, the only 'flash' I've ever had about past lives is a scene where I was gazing at an Egyptian whip holder on an under construction pyramid... :)

Dreamtimer
6th May 2018, 15:03
Favorites? Do you mean Divine Feminine?

I don't have any favorite members here, that feels inappropriate to me. My favorite thread is the Six Degrees of Separation thread. It's fascinating and helps me remain humble 'cause I haven't even dreamed of creating such a thread.

I think perhaps I should read the Seth material. I've more read/heard about it than reading it myself other than parts.

I've always believed in reincarnation and have never tried to figure out who/what I was in past lives. I've always felt it would be a distraction from who/what I am now.

I scout out the future in dreams (not saying I know what's coming) and I suspect some of that may be other possible lives. Being unbound by space and time in dreams would allow seeing past lives as well, something I may very well have done.

Memories of that sort of thing usually become like instincts. I know what to do when the time comes even though I don't specifically recall what I've seen.

Aragorn
6th May 2018, 16:54
Again I ask: Did a post I placed here just disappear? And if so, why? I mentioned having run across a poster who dubbed herself as "The Divine Feminine".

I have replied to your inquiry in post #23 (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12220-I-Am-Woman-Listen?p=841993699&viewfull=1#post841993699), Gale. But for your convenience, here's what I wrote:

Member Divine Feminine doesn't come around much anymore. She is currently mostly active over at Project Avalon, under the screen name we R one (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?11569-we-R-one).

Dumpster Diver
6th May 2018, 17:23
Favorites? Do you mean Divine Feminine?

I don't have any favorite members here, that feels inappropriate to me. My favorite thread is the Six Degrees of Separation thread. It's fascinating and helps me remain humble 'cause I haven't even dreamed of creating such a thread.

I think perhaps I should read the Seth material. I've more read/heard about it than reading it myself other than parts.

I've always believed in reincarnation and have never tried to figure out who/what I was in past lives. I've always felt it would be a distraction from who/what I am now.

I scout out the future in dreams (not saying I know what's coming) and I suspect some of that may be other possible lives. Being unbound by space and time in dreams would allow seeing past lives as well, something I may very well have done.

Memories of that sort of thing usually become like instincts. I know what to do when the time comes even though I don't specifically recall what I've seen.

It’s ok to admit I’m your fave here, Dreamy...or at least I’ve got the best Avatar...

enjoy being
7th May 2018, 02:14
Hi, where is the thread regards the Seth material topic?

Another note, my opinion on the subject of past lives is that it is essentially quite a private thing. I have had a few insights, and a few outsights, confirmations from readers regards a few lives. But we are in dangerous territories in terms of the reactions of others when we might share such things. I do not see the point of telling people of past identities. We see the damage that David Wilcock done for himself.

And also people seem to like to tell of the top % of their lives, not of the as important ones where they were not heroes, maybe not even villains.
I do believe that there is every chance that some of you here have known me in a past life and vicer verser. It just makes sense. I have had past life healings, 2 lifetimes of which I did not do very nice things to people and had karmic vengeful entities following me, seeking chances to exact their bad luck. In many cases, a past life healing is a matter of finding out the life and events which need correction, and having that spiritual entity called to you in order for you to make an attempt at sincere reconcile. Such a thing requires assistance from a good medium. Experiencing this was very profound to me, and it also made me aware of another reason why we should try not to end the day with ill feelings about or with people.

Dreamtimer
7th May 2018, 05:38
It’s ok to admit I’m your fave here, Dreamy...or at least I’ve got the best Avatar...

There can only be one...Dark Knight Dumpy. :wiz:

Aianawa
7th May 2018, 11:38
Once upon a time, ones sword was their spine, sharpness but needed only on reflection, length was wisdom and within is calm uncontrolled.
Twas no matter if gender held firm or sheathed BUT a woman would listen.
And now, ritual words pierce, shape, asking reaction, what appears ?

enjoy being
7th May 2018, 12:25
The S-word

The pen is mightier than the sword (http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.php?source_text=the+pen+is+mightier+than+th e+sword&emphasis=1&gender=2&vulgar=0&seen=true)
The anagram says it again. But the ear and the eye must partake. The magic triangle formed by the eye, the hand, and the heart.

I have spent a lifetime so far, seeing that a good amount of men fear speech, cannot listen to words which threaten their sense of strength. The physical human genders, confused at roles compared to the flora and fauna.
What should we label this though? An abomination? How did this imbalance become, if it is indeed unnatural?
So many are ready to say it is unnatural. I am undecided, for reasons which have so many contrasting examples.
At which time period do we benchmark what is and what was? As the vessel of the feminine becomes spread through political concept, we can equally inherit imbalance. Example, political correctness, the 'saving' of lives as a short focussed reaction which in the long game, causes MORE injustices than if things were left be.
That is if nurturing includes stealing away the lessons of others because one is over come by compassion. That fine line between service and servitude where the act of helping and caring can be about the pain and guilt of the helper, not the needs of that which appears helpless.

Emil El Zapato
7th May 2018, 13:00
Hi, where is the thread regards the Seth material topic?

Another note, my opinion on the subject of past lives is that it is essentially quite a private thing. I have had a few insights, and a few outsights, confirmations from readers regards a few lives. But we are in dangerous territories in terms of the reactions of others when we might share such things. I do not see the point of telling people of past identities. We see the damage that David Wilcock done for himself.

And also people seem to like to tell of the top % of their lives, not of the as important ones where they were not heroes, maybe not even villains.
I do believe that there is every chance that some of you here have known me in a past life and vicer verser. It just makes sense. I have had past life healings, 2 lifetimes of which I did not do very nice things to people and had karmic vengeful entities following me, seeking chances to exact their bad luck. In many cases, a past life healing is a matter of finding out the life and events which need correction, and having that spiritual entity called to you in order for you to make an attempt at sincere reconcile. Such a thing requires assistance from a good medium. Experiencing this was very profound to me, and it also made me aware of another reason why we should try not to end the day with ill feelings about or with people.

Hi Nothing,

Myth and Magic is the thread...there really isn't a lot there, references to the material. A Seth session popped up on my TV youtube last night...I think due to buying one of the books on my computer. Fascinating...the presentation doesn't match the profundity of the message. It's quite something.

Dreamtimer
7th May 2018, 13:17
I was trying to think of a response to Dumpy and I was inspired in the moment to make the Highlander reference.

Since Seth has come up I'll link to this post (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9085-Our-manifestation-is-thought-taking-form?p=841948677&viewfull=1#post841948677) by Maggie.

I hope this isn't too far astray. I've recently read the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. I enjoyed them quite a bit. Brandon has some very interesting magical systems in his books. I'm fascinated by them.

In this series certain people are capable of ingesting metals and then 'burning' them in order to gain different abilities. Metals have magical qualities and can store information as well as controlling people.

Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series also had a very interesting magical system wherein certain people could tap into the male or female half of the energy of creation and channel it. Fascinating stuff.

enjoy being
7th May 2018, 13:45
certain people could tap into the male or female half of the energy of creation and channel it

Holographic, fractallic.

The mind surely is creating the barriers that require the need for assistance to do the above, which seems like it ought be a natural function for intelligent life.

Dumpster Diver
8th May 2018, 01:09
“The pin is mightier than the sword” is a chess “chestnut”

Aragorn
8th May 2018, 01:49
Just as a heads-up, and with my apologies for not having posted this sooner — but in my defense, I was suddenly feeling unwell and I had to move away from the keyboard for a short while — I have split off the discussion about samurai swords into a separate thread, which can be found here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12226-The-Samurai-Sword).

enjoy being
8th May 2018, 06:30
https://waiorahealingwaters.com/2012/12/06/aroha/

Aroha|Healing Relationships.

Aianawa
8th May 2018, 23:22
In that blog above Nothing , did you know the lady who passed, was a friend of ours i think, pretty sure thats her.

Aianawa
8th May 2018, 23:27
May not be her actually, will ask partner will able, good hearty stuff all the same :

events of the last 5 months since Mirjam’s passing was the participation in a Metta/Loving Kindness retreat I attended at Te Moata. (temoata.org)

(See also: https://tricycle.org/magazine/metta-practice/ on Metta meditation)

The task of this silent 9 day retreat with Sister Veranani from Mnyanmar was to gradually develop an inclination of loving-kindness towards all beings.

We were invited to start with who it was easiest to feel loving kindness towards. Usually, one starts with oneself: “May I be well, happy and peaceful”, to wish this for myself. When I can feel this, I then extend this wish to people I respect and admire, like a spiritual teacher.

Next are people we love — our partners, dearest friends — who we visualise one by one as the recipient of our well wishes. This is then followed by neutral people, like those people who happen to live in the same neighbourhood, people who happen to sit the same retreat, our acquaintances.

The next stage is considered the hardest one, as we turn our attention to people who have harmed us — our enemies, so to speak — or someone we have difficulties with. Once this is achieved, we can include all beings and wish them well. May all be well, happy and peaceful.

You could just say it without meaning it, but it works only when you can feel it in your heart. And this takes time, feeling inward and sensing your heart. Doing a silent retreat for 9 days allows for this time. Visualising each person in front of me, connecting with my heart, I repeat this phrase over and over again, until I can feel it, and it becomes an experience, not just words.

What I found interesting was the fact that it was not easy for me to even start with myself. I had too many unexpressed feelings. In the silence of the retreat, there were many opportunities to go over and over my last weeks and months with my beloved. I tortured myself with thoughts of what I should or could have done differently, how it should or could have been. It is a form of craziness, I know that, since it takes me out of my reality and enters a mere hypothetical construct devoid of any reality. Knowing this didn’t change this form of self-torture.

Especially at night, I would keep myself awake going over old ground, over and over again. When I shared this in an interview with Sister Veranani, she gave me a useful advice that worked:

“Imagine you are sitting in a railway station, and the thoughts are like trains that come and go. You do not need to jump on any of these trains. Just observe.”

Eventually I recognized that going back into the past was simply an expression of the denial phase in a grieving process. It was a way of not wanting to face the truth that Mirjam had died.

As Byron Katie said in Loving What Is, “When I argue with reality, I lose—but only 100% of the time.”

Honouring my limitations, my humanness, it became easier to develop loving kindness towards myself, to forgive myself and to trust that I did what I knew was the best at the time. I surrendered to reality — to what is and what was.

It was easy to extend my well wishes to people I respect, to dear friends and to the ones I felt neutral towards. The next obstacle was to extend loving kindness to people who I had felt hurt by.

In stressful times, like when a close person is in a state of dying, it brings out the best or the worst in people. Instead of being there for one another and offering support, some people around me at the time added to the stress I was feeling. What was missing was respect for me and my vulnerability. Their insensitivity made a very difficult situation sheer unbearable for me.

I was concerned about the rising stress level that must have been painful to my dying beloved, and chose to pull back. One of the last things that Mirjam asked of me was not to talk badly about other people, to not backbite. She must have been aware of my predicament.

I tried my hardest, yet the feelings of grief combined with anger about injustices that I perceived led me to express my struggles to poor friends who eventually got tired of my ranting and raving. I had such a built-up reservoir of emotions. By now, I have compassion for myself and understand that this, too, was part of my grieving process — the anger phase.

Yet, the most important lesson that I learned was not to confuse loving-kindness with pleasing. It is wonderful to develop loving-kindness for all beings. This is a way to open my heart. In the end, the benefits are mostly for me, whereas holding on to grudges only hurts me.

In the past, I had believed to be kind meant to be pleasing at all times to people, a mode that I had been conditioned in. Real kindness, however, comes from a place of strength, a place of feeling your soft, gentle power. Pleasing behaviour on the other hand is based on weakness. It is a form of manipulating people to like me. It comes from a place of insufficient self-love. As a pleaser I might seem kind to others, yet I am not kind to myself. Authentic kindness needs to come from within, from a place of abundance, of overflowing love.

Now I know that I can be kind and the well-wisher of all beings and have clear boundaries. No longer do I need to do it right by other people’s expectations. When I love myself, I feel sure in myself and no longer need to try to get from others what I refuse to give to myself.

Loving-kindness is powerless if it does not include me.

It was not easy to accept that Mirjam had gone for good. What made it harder still was that it brought up similar feelings of being lost, that I had experienced when both my parents died when I was only 16. A dear friend and healer mirrored this back to me, and helped me to forgive myself and to forgive others who were also stressed, leading me to finally accept the new situation in my life.

The powers of loving- kindness and forgiveness made it possible for me to regain a sense of reality and to begin moving on. Meanwhile, I keep creating a garden in memory of my beloved and talk to her in the spirit world. Occasionally, I get a reply from her, as I increase my intuition and notice signs.

“The spirit world is the real world. What we experience here is a mere shadow of reality. There are games that people play, ultimately it is not real.” An intuitive friend received this message from her grandmother after she had passed.

This message has given me a strong sense of relief. We can take little things so seriously and get bogged down in rigid thoughts that then become our reality. In the face of death everything else seems so insignificant. If the real world is ahead of me, I best prepare for it now by developing heart qualities, virtues that I can take with me to the spirit world. Honesty and truthfulness is asked for, as well as kindness and forgiveness.

My life is not complete yet. There is still a task in front of me. It will unfold in time, as I stay soft and gentle in accepting what is, inside of me and around me. I choose clarity over confusion, to see the obvious over wishful and self-deceptive thinking. And overall I trust in being guided and held in the divine.

Rudolf Jarosewitsch

enjoy being
8th May 2018, 23:35
It is a good site of which I stumbled across a good few years back and quote 2 passages from the Aroha page frequently.
I had sensed some time back that you may well know these people, and it was partly why I posted it here as a link.
I had seen the sad news of his wife passing, while reading some of the other pages in recent weeks.
The aroha page does indeed, to me, spell out what is required for all to heal selves and senses. It describes an attitude which one can realise is perhaps lacking or not understood by many from all walks.

Emil El Zapato
8th May 2018, 23:37
https://waiorahealingwaters.com/2012/12/06/aroha/

Aroha|Healing Relationships.

I did a couple of Haka/s at my cat today...he wasn't much impressed.

enjoy being
8th May 2018, 23:50
https://www.otago.ac.nz/maori/world/te-reo-maori/karakia-prayers/index.html

https://www.otago.ac.nz/maori/world/te-reo-maori/waiata-songs/index.html

Your cat will appreciate a song or a prayer more. I can imagine it may well leave you it's own haka if moved enough, and would imagine you prefer it left a song or prayer instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VcCJNaGvw

Though, it would be quite humorous for you to greet your cat with a Powhiri, which is the combination of challenge and song and hongi.

Oh and this one even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxIkqTGEc8

I'm trying to drag this thread back on topic by the way. Nods to Aianawa

Note the role of the women in the greeting.

Dreamtimer
9th May 2018, 11:33
“The pin is mightier than the sword” is a chess “chestnut”

Pinning someone in chess is good. Where does the sword come in? Or is that the punny part?

enjoy being
9th May 2018, 11:53
Pinning someone in chess is good. Where does the sword come in? Or is that the punny part?

This thread has been mangled by a number of us. RIP Thread.
There was sword thing that developed from after your there can be only one post, we tried to tow it back into a way to broach the topic of yin yang, male female synergy, but, well it got amputated into another thread. The bits left flapping about were sort of trying to still bring things back by way of the nature of communication, but we all keep off topicing it.

Interesting in itself as I see it as a dancing around the subject kind of thing. But feel no-one really seems to be "in the moment" enough to focus at what is going on.
Did you like the anagram of "The pen is mightier than the sword" in the link. That anagram maker has many times over the years pulled out some hyper appropriate readings.

Such a shame, the initial attempts to revive the thread were kind of working I thought and it was amazing how the sequence of synchronicities was trying to birth the child, but yeah.

If you look for a thread about samurai swords and slot the first few posts in it after your "there can be only one" post, then you may be able to follow where it was going.

enjoy being
9th May 2018, 11:59
Oh, why was I explaining to you, you have seen it stumbling along too, sorry. It's just all got so confusing and jumbled!:fpalm: lol

Emil El Zapato
9th May 2018, 12:39
https://www.otago.ac.nz/maori/world/te-reo-maori/karakia-prayers/index.html

https://www.otago.ac.nz/maori/world/te-reo-maori/waiata-songs/index.html

Your cat will appreciate a song or a prayer more. I can imagine it may well leave you it's own haka if moved enough, and would imagine you prefer it left a song or prayer instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VcCJNaGvw

Though, it would be quite humorous for you to greet your cat with a Powhiri, which is the combination of challenge and song and hongi.

Oh and this one even.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXxIkqTGEc8

I'm trying to drag this thread back on topic by the way. Nods to Aianawa

Note the role of the women in the greeting.

Overwhelming symbolism....true symbolism...not imagined

Dreamtimer
9th May 2018, 13:38
Threads may come around full circle and :back to topic:

I like the yin/yang symbol for many reasons. In terms of feminine/masculine it shows clearly how if you go too far into the center you'll find yourself in the other. In other words, you'll find your way back to the feminine/masculine because that is the way of things.

Aianawa,

...the most important lesson that I learned was not to confuse loving-kindness with pleasing.

“The spirit world is the real world. What we experience here is a mere shadow of reality. There are games that people play, ultimately it is not real.” An intuitive friend received this message from her grandmother after she had passed.

Thanks.

Dumpster Diver
9th May 2018, 13:44

The threat is stronger than the execution.

Aianawa
9th May 2018, 21:42
Often males will distract rather than embrace that which warrants listening, attention attention attention B U

Pain past n puss, a womans pain can transmit that, even generationally

enjoy being
9th May 2018, 22:30
Very true and cleanly worded.
Have struggled sort of, for years with some of the men. Not so much as it is a struggle, just dismay.
Women I can chat with on deep topics, so long as they don't start to think it is some kind of romance.
Males make me laugh when they make out to be strong and tough, but can never show their soft throat.
Many times stood in a circle and watched the nervous quips about anything but sensible or sensitive.
The nervous giggle and fart snigger. One can make that tough act tremble and scramble for cover just by mentioning things they are uncertain of.
Will this threaten my manhood? Wil it dissolve my makeup? Will people see though me and peer into my home to find it is so messed up?
Having never tried, never been allowed to show weakness as a strength, the belief is compared to dogs fighting.
Personally unsure how they can not see that the toughest male is not afraid of anything, especially admitting their fears.
To stand naked and show the awkwardness of the moment, shows me that they have great mana, it does not take away their manhood, it is still there for everyone to see.

Some of the now, have women aiding the illusion, perpetuating it in ways.
Wanting the bad and the strong.
When it comes to deep emotional nakedness, someone like myself has found their weaknesses too.
Sometimes a different thing seen where there is suspicion of me, that I must be trying to hypnotise their thighs.
Thinking my abstinence is lies.
Preconceptions made by actions of other males one might say, but it is a bit more complicated than that sometimes.
Men don't usually dream of their weddings as children. There is an attachment to dynamic of romance for the princess.
That is where their weakness I have felt is. Too emotional, maybe too used to being or thinking they are the most.
A willingness to jump right into the extremes of tears and anger, a hair trigger.
Like the sound of a baby crying triggers response, so does the distress of a damsel.
We have roles wired into the subconscious. The warrior, the worrier.

Our circles, brotherhoods and sisterhoods.
Our boys don't talk about feelings on average.
Our girls talk about this stuff.
One too little, another too much.
One theory is menstruation brings females together.
We all can be competitive though.
Relationships become group property, therapy, in the feminine circle.
Healthy when healthy, but with the filter of the world placed on it we have peer pressure to have someone elses someone.
The relationships that last come from communication and respect and space, between each other.
Some of the dynamic described above that, is communication with others as surrogates.
The first step is getting naked. But they all take it literally.

Maggie
10th May 2018, 00:12
Very true and cleanly worded.
Have struggled sort of, for years with some of the men. Not so much as it is a struggle, just dismay.
Women I can chat with on deep topics, so long as they don't start to think it is some kind of romance.
Males make me laugh when they make out to be strong and tough, but can never show their soft throat.
Many times stood in a circle and watched the nervous quips about anything but sensible or sensitive.
The nervous giggle and fart snigger. One can make that tough act tremble and scramble for cover just by mentioning things they are uncertain of.
Will this threaten my manhood? Wil it dissolve my makeup? Will people see though me and peer into my home to find it is so messed up?
Having never tried, never been allowed to show weakness as a strength, the belief is compared to dogs fighting.
Personally unsure how they can not see that the toughest male is not afraid of anything, especially admitting their fears.
To stand naked and show the awkwardness of the moment, shows me that they have great mana, it does not take away their manhood, it is still there for everyone to see.

Some of the now, have women aiding the illusion, perpetuating it in ways.
Wanting the bad and the strong.
When it comes to deep emotional nakedness, someone like myself has found their weaknesses too.
Sometimes a different thing seen where there is suspicion of me, that I must be trying to hypnotise their thighs.
Thinking my abstinence is lies.
Preconceptions made by actions of other males one might say, but it is a bit more complicated than that sometimes.
Men don't usually dream of their weddings as children. There is an attachment to dynamic of romance for the princess.
That is where their weakness I have felt is. Too emotional, maybe too used to being or thinking they are the most.
A willingness to jump right into the extremes of tears and anger, a hair trigger.
Like the sound of a baby crying triggers response, so does the distress of a damsel.
We have roles wired into the subconscious. The warrior, the worrier.

Our circles, brotherhoods and sisterhoods.
Our boys don't talk about feelings on average.
Our girls talk about this stuff.
One too little, another too much.
One theory is menstruation brings females together.
We all can be competitive though.
Relationships become group property, therapy, in the feminine circle.
Healthy when healthy, but with the filter of the world placed on it we have peer pressure to have someone elses someone.
The relationships that last come from communication and respect and space, between each other.
Some of the dynamic described above that, is communication with others as surrogates.
The first step is getting naked. But they all take it literally.

I enjoyed reading your post.
IMO the world I'd like to live in is able to have fluid gender roles.
However, I honor in myself my programming that is more comfortable cooking than building engines.
Manipulating that "damsel distress" siignal that gets men all nesty seems to really work well.
It makes me a little angry to see how easily women catch men by playing that tune.
Then I think about how I don't want a man in my life who has not sussed the difference between the programmed dance and the real relationship that would maybe be awesome.

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 00:28
Thank you and thank you for your honesty.
This section of topic is a series of senses and feelings we have that don't often get compared openly, because of the passions we carry on the matter.
To have made a point and still left space, makes me happy. Some of it is perhaps meant to be, chemistry.

Aianawa
10th May 2018, 04:49
These words and the energy within them have provoked n created turns twists n deepness explored oh plus edges lol

Posted on 2 May, 2018

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 04:57
Yeah I still categorically disagree with the energy and words and comments under the original post found in the link!
Once I removed much of her language and obvious injured illusions I can agree with what remains.

Maggie
10th May 2018, 05:45
Gender schmender lets go blender
Male is stale
female is pale
The one is no good without the other
There cannot be sister without her brother

But why wait to find the other half
Just take a swig and have a laugh
Feel masculaine and feminine with a single heart
The physical is only a shell of parts

Lets drink to high heaven and ask for the plan
To make us as loaded as we possible can

If the soical trickster is at play
And seems to wrecking the sexes today
there may be methods and madnesses beyond the display?

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 06:30
The pain is felted into cloth that we wear,
The search to regain turns to scrambling over theirs.
Joining for harmony calms the chorusing of fears.
The weight of tears.
More than a rhyme with no reason.
I love like you do.
Mixed in different ways, seeking.
Finding we are two. And we are one.
Animal farm gender rage.
Your names written on one page,
but on separate sides.
Held to the light we can read it all.
Forgiveness
Understanding
Practice on self first.

Maggie
10th May 2018, 14:53
Practice on self first.

dear Mr. Enjoy Being: Thanks for Nothing.

modwiz
10th May 2018, 16:59
dear Mr. Enjoy Being: Thanks for Nothing.

I like the wit displayed.:thup:

Aianawa
10th May 2018, 19:34
Dang, high wit indeed

Nothing was ok and we can all enjoy being now

Maggie
10th May 2018, 20:28
Dang, high wit indeed

Nothing was ok and we can all enjoy being now

:thup:

enjoy being
10th May 2018, 22:47
The name comes care of the Texan glass blower,
wandering somewhere too long my friend.
Same age, different life, same heart.
Ode to Ben jamin.
He came to NZ to look after his son,
lived in acceptance with the mom.
A caged spirit of enterprise,
clipped by sleepy kiwi flightlessness.
The call of the eagle had him return to his desert,
Last to see him go,
marvelled at his buoyancy in the shallows.
Lived by this name, by his letter,
B

Aianawa
17th May 2018, 10:27
Will put this here > http://livingtimescience.com/2017/12/02/know-your-mind/

Who is thinking YOU?

Mind is an empty canvas; neutral. At birth our mind is empty and free. It is unconditioned. Soon the system of the world of form is input onto our empty mind palette. In our early education we are taught how to tell time with a clock and calendar. This begins our entrainment into rote, mechanized consciousness that seeks to mold us into the “status quo.”

Now we have the opportunity to change our Mind.

But what is Mind?

Our Mind capacitates a full spectrum of intelligence and can be organized in an infinite number of ways. It appears to be a medium for transmission, reception, comprehension, cognition and a data and storage retrieval system.

Myth, symbol, codes and language all represent different means of organization and communication utilizing Mind (or the Universal Mind Medium).

But before we can grasp different systems of thought it is important to study and know our own mind. Through self-study we can break free from the limiting, conditioned patterns that created our internal mental house.

This renovation of our inner world requires some effort. The first step is to recognize the patterns upon which it was created. We change the patterns by changing the input. By changing the input we can build an entirely new inner architecture.

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” —Henry David Thoreau

Credit: © agsandrew / Fotolia

Know Thyself Exercise

Here is an exercise to begin to study how your mind works. It is best to practice this on a day when you are relatively free of obligations. You will need a notepad or journal.

When you wake up take some time to sit and allow your mind to relax. Focus on your breath. Do your best to allow thoughts to dissolve on the out breath. Note any recurring thoughts that are vying for your attention. Jot them down with no judgment. Repeat this practice every 3 hours (you can set your alarm if you need). You should have a total of 5 sessions.

During the day try to stay as conscious of your thought process as possible. Note the fluctuation or nonfluctuation of emotions throughout the day. Which thought forms are these emotions connected with? Make a thorough investigation. Be scrupulous.

At the end of the day, review your notes and reflect on your patterns of thought. These patterns are your present inner mind map. Draw this map if you like. You may ask yourself the following:

Who thinks these thoughts?

Where did these thoughts come from?

How many of the thoughts are focussed on past or future?

What emotions are attached to these thoughts?

How many different types of thoughts are there?

Is there a unified, consistent personality behind all of the thoughts?

How can you tune into other thinking layers?

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. —Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. —Aristotle

Observing the Universe is one thing, but we see by penetrating beyond the observable universe that there are different levels of intelligible formations, which are all accompanied by thoughtforms, not necessarily perceptible to self-limiting attitudes and worldview. — Arguelles/South, Cosmic History, Volume 1.