PDA

View Full Version : Radio Gaianym: The Latest Work of John Lamb Lash The Gnostic Teacher (So Far)

modwiz
22nd April 2018, 01:58
John Lamb Lash was born to reclaim the original story of our species, the Anthopos. It's origin, creation and Creator. These videos may be hard to apprehend for those not familiar with the Narrative and lexicon of the teachings. TOT has more outside traffic than internal and this thread is to make this work available to the many who have heard the terms, Sophia, Gnostics, gnosis and John Lash. This is the spirit this material is presented.

As I am about to listen to the tenth presentation of this series I will put the third in now and fill the thread in as seems reasonable to not overload it.

This is number three and will proceed forward from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og6B2DBXlj8

Emil El Zapato
28th April 2018, 13:49
I do have a 9-10 year old event that shaped my life.

It was then that I realized that there were forces outside of myself working with me, protecting me from the worst of 'evils'

modwiz
28th April 2018, 14:40
I do have a 9-10 year old event that shaped my life.

It was then that I realized that there were forces outside of myself working with me, protecting me from the worst of 'evils'

I hear you and appreciate the reminder that this thread exists. Time for another upload.

modwiz
28th April 2018, 14:52
This is the video that follows the one in the OP.

I do not give a synopsis because there could be replies to that rather than the full context of the video. We live in a world of reacting to sound bites and snippets. I do not wish to contribute to that poor form of communication. John Lash has a way of speaking and his walk-about method cannot be condensed and remain true to the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj8eSjnsz68

modwiz
29th April 2018, 16:01
This series has been well received on YouTube, humble by popular standards though. I prefer quality to quantity. Joseph Stalin had his own take on it quantity as a quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaX9FA86xkM

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 20:23
This is the video that follows the one in the OP.

I do not give a synopsis because there could be replies to that rather than the full context of the video. We live in a world of reacting to sound bites and snippets. I do not wish to contribute to that poor form of communication. John Lash has a way of speaking and his walk-about method cannot be condensed and remain true to the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj8eSjnsz68

I guess Lash places the words of an obviously senseless comedian on a par with Abrahamic theologians? He spends most of his time in this video castigating spiritual beliefs while maintaining that to do so is the height of hypocrisy. Wow, come on, listening to this guy is painful...I'm sure this is meaningful to the white male but for most individuals attuned to the 'higher' word this is patent speciousness if not nonsense. yeouch and trust me I hate to say such a thing but this is offensive likely to the vast majority of the human species.

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 21:16
Lash is simply not fit to represent any great truth unless it is 'allegiance' to our most basic nature is the fate of man.

modwiz
29th April 2018, 21:58
I guess Lash places the words of an obviously senseless comedian on a par with Abrahamic theologians? He spends most of his time in this video castigating spiritual beliefs while maintaining that to do so is the height of hypocrisy. Wow, come on, listening to this guy is painful...I'm sure this is meaningful to the white male but for most individuals attuned to the 'higher' word this is patent speciousness if not nonsense. yeouch and trust me I hate to say such a thing but this is offensive likely to the vast majority of the human species.

I guess you unaware of the Gnostic view of Abrahamic anything, It is not Lash's view. You would do yourself a favor not listening to any more of these/his videos. There are whole categories of videos I ignore.

modwiz
29th April 2018, 22:05
Lash is simply not fit to represent any great truth unless it is 'allegiance' to our most basic nature is the fate of man.

To each their own, but this assertion of yours as to who is fit to teach/represent is stunning. John Lash has a body of work that one would have come to par ro be taken seriously, if one is to be taken seriously. John has more than earned his place and right to represent.

Furthermore, Gnostics, not the simple "I'm a gnostic types" but, serious student/practitioners are also shamans who can make contact and verify 'intel' in many ways. I do not just speak for myself, though I could.

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 22:11
Sure, I'm certain it can be validated but I submit that even with validation if the vibe is off, it should serve as a warning that one is being misled.

modwiz
29th April 2018, 22:24
Sure, I'm certain it can be validated but I submit that even with validation if the vibe is off, it should serve as a warning that one is being misled.

You struggled to find joy for the Koreas in the thread Nothing started. The vibe is off, for you. So, guide yourself away from the material.

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 22:30
that's fair...but I didn't struggle to find joy in the Koreas, I struggled to find joy in Trump...Trump is the prototypical misleader...most anything he touches will come to ruin with the exception of himself and that is only a matter of time.

I can't judge 'you' Modwiz...I only hope that your 'source' is true.

Aragorn
29th April 2018, 22:31

I think you've just stepped all over our brother modwiz' heart, NotAPretender. As a Gnostic, he genuinely admires John Lamb Lash's work, and he's scheduled to do a couple of videos with him in the very near future — maybe even right now as we speak. :hmm:

Perhaps a bit blunt you were? :yoda:

Note: When I posted my rant about misinformation here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12006-5G-Mind-Control-and-Deep-State-Hijinks?p=841988359&viewfull=1#post841988359), I was chewed up and spat out by a couple of members. I'm not saying that Rad's going to chew you up and spit you out, but subtlety seems to be in greater demand these days here at The One Truth. But then again, some members whom are best left unnamed don't seem to parse subtlety very well. So then there's that again. Hmm... Difficult situation. :hmm:[/QUOTE]

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 22:36
I know...truth is I know John Lash...I have for quite awhile thought he had gone over to the darkside. Hearing that video was like a slap in the face. I should have just swallowed my 5th dimensional shock and not posted. If I thought an apology would make any difference I would offer it in extreme humility, but I know it wouldn't. It worries me when I think people are being misled by someone with not pure motives.

modwiz
29th April 2018, 22:36
I think you've just stepped all over our brother modwiz' heart, NotAPretender. As a Gnostic, he genuinely admires John Lamb Lash's work, and he's scheduled to do a couple of videos with him in the very near future — maybe even right now as we speak. :hmm:

Perhaps a bit blunt you were? :yoda:

Note: When I posted my rant about misinformation here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12006-5G-Mind-Control-and-Deep-State-Hijinks?p=841988359&viewfull=1#post841988359), I was chewed up and spat out by a couple of members. I'm not saying that Rad's going to chew you up and spit you out, but subtlety seems to be in greater demand these days here at The One Truth. But then again, some members whom are best left unnamed don't seem to parse subtlety very well. So then there's that again. Hmm... Difficult situation. :hmm:

No chewing for NAP. Our dance has us stepping on each others toes, it is not pretty to watch but, it is an honest dance. Thank you for inserting yourself here to change the rhythm a bit, brother.

modwiz
29th April 2018, 22:51
I know...truth is I know John Lash...I have for quite awhile thought he had gone over to the darkside. Hearing that video was like a slap in the face. I should have just swallowed my 5th dimensional shock and not posted. If I thought an apology would make any difference I would offer it in extreme humility, but I know it wouldn't. It worries me when I think people are being misled by someone with not pure motives.

Can I be optimistic you are satisfied that your point has been made, not ignored and will allow for this thread to move on in some semblance of a journey forward? The Modwiz video thread began with my first youtube video on Jan. 20, 2015. It was a New Moon. It was about Gaia/Sophia. It is a very ancient story, it is our story.

This is a personal journey for me and in these three years, seeing more come to some form of gnosis about our Mother is heart-warming for me. A friend of mine who I have spent 10 days holiday visits with recently watched a JLL video and thanked me profusely. She said the world now has some rhyme and reason. She said she cried tears of joys while listening. This is a 60 year old woman with 5 children and multiple grandchildren. She is not some new age type.

Aianawa
29th April 2018, 22:53
Twas driving by n seen a beautifullll nigglesfest, wishing to join i melded with the ones looking from afar but close enough to hear n feel, AHA tis Gods at war, past let downs V Butterflys present, future divine battles V kittens sleeping but awakening any moment, alas let the seekers sense and choice, the wise ones laugh and hurt ones tear, the popcorners eager.

Am Looking forward to the big innerview with Mr Lash, Modrad

PurpleLama
29th April 2018, 23:07
I love how you call him modrad, how rad.

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 23:10
Can I be optimistic you are satisfied that your point has been made, not ignored and will allow for this thread to move on in some semblance of a journey forward? The Modwiz video thread began with my first youtube video on Jan. 20, 2015. It was a New Moon. It was about Gaia/Sophia. It is a very ancient story, it is our story.

This is a personal journey for me and in these three years, seeing more come to some form of gnosis about our Mother is heart-warming for me. A friend of mine who I have spent 10 days holiday visits with recently watched a JLL video and thanked me profusely. She said the world now has some rhyme and reason. She said she cried tears of joys while listening. This is a 60 year old woman with 5 children and multiple grandchildren. She is not some new age type.

Of course, I apologize for my outburst...I'm recentered...we can move forward.... :)

enjoy being
29th April 2018, 23:27
that's fair...but I didn't struggle to find joy in the Koreas, I struggled to find joy in Trump...Trump is the prototypical misleader...most anything he touches will come to ruin with the exception of himself and that is only a matter of time.

I can't judge 'you' Modwiz...I only hope that your 'source' is true.

I'll just butt in here and then leave.

You struggled to recognise the affirmation thread for what it was, a thread centring intent for good outcomes regardless of any concerns and asking for (AS STATED) any who hold other intention, to perhaps find new hopes though the process. It was a thread to share in that notion.
We are not dummies, we can see also all chances for darkness and failure. Your contribution was naive to the intent of the thread.

It doesn't bother me personally too much. People see the things from within their fears and rigid preconceptions everywhere, so I am quite used to it. But when I see it repeatedly happening I either move away or speak up as respectfully as I can in the moment.

Emil El Zapato
29th April 2018, 23:32
cool, but there is a difference...it hardly is about the event or condition or anything else that is extant. It is about the overarching philosophy that matters and how it affects the surge toward the light or toward the darkness. That is all that matters. My world is very different than yours nothing, nothing exists in a vacuum, it's a continuum of this and that.

enjoy being
30th April 2018, 00:04
Look dude, I don't put that comment up for debate. It is clear to many that most of your posts are about your own fears and agendas. You jump in and start posting before you even finish reading or watching stuff because "You know where it is leading" in your head. It has been happening over and over and over from where I stand and I have occasionally made light of it. That's fine, I get it, you do what you like in your world to get to where you want, as do I. But please do not insult my awareness by trying to piss on my head and tell me it is raining.
I do like you, btw, you don't really have the energy of someone to not like. And it is probably that I like you that I bother with this second post.

Dreamtimer
30th April 2018, 00:08
I love how you call him modrad, how rad.

I was gonna comment on that, too. It's a good name. :thup:

Emil El Zapato
30th April 2018, 00:16
ok, but you can't blame me for trying, but honestly, I think you misunderstand me badly. Everyone is free to feel their feelings and think their thoughts. But, I will question anything that is not in sync with my thoughts and I will continue to listen and wait for a revelation. I'm sure that can be annoying, but I'm not in my natural habitat on these boards. I have certain skills but I've never really tried to gain a superior knowledge of their workings. I simply accept them for what they are. I'm not a pretender...I'm just a guy that sees some things in a way that many times is clearer than others. But, I can be as wrong about that as I can be wrong about anything. I learn from jumping in and going with instinct, it doesn't often fail me but when it does I'm left feeling pretty foolish most times.

In truth, why do you feel that it is naive of me to not jump head over heels into what you intend. I believe that demonstrates a much greater hubris than I ever show. Trust me, I know many things that you don't just as I'm sure you know many things that I don't. Would I consider you anything less than me because of the things I know and you don't. NO! That is the greatest mark of the average mind that has ever been offered to the thinking person.

enjoy being
30th April 2018, 00:29
It's all good. I also think you still miss the point even when I put it in no uncertain terms!

Of course I don't expect you to fall head over heels over anything. Hopefully we are all trying to at least obtain mindfulness, that is probably the keyword. This is getting absurd.
It is not about who knows what, I'm cringing a bit even having this discussion.
We are all pretty much on that page, the one where we all know that each has wisdom in different shapes, yet you are telling me as if you think I am not aware of this!

Emil El Zapato
30th April 2018, 00:33
I have to say this is the first board that I've ever been on where I wished I was more telepathic. :) Peace brother....you win!

enjoy being
30th April 2018, 00:37
No, I lost. I was trying to 'help' but should have just kept quiet because instead just caused callouses.
Welcome to discuss in private if you like as it has turned into drama.

Sorry Modwiz for colouring in the corners of the thread.

Aragorn
30th April 2018, 00:42
Sorry Modwiz for colouring in the corners of the thread.

Blame it on the full moon. ;)

enjoy being
30th April 2018, 00:45
Blame it on the full moon. ;)

Blame it on myself for knowing how the full moon effects me but not taking heed.

Dreamtimer
30th April 2018, 00:55
I have had mixed feelings over these last few years about Mr. Lash. I listened to him speak of his revelations and his work with the gnostic writings and I really enjoyed it. I didn't like the Kalika War Party stuff. I don't know how much he's moved away from that. There's also a niggling question over a man so connected to the feminine spirit who has had such difficulty with actual women. Some of his attitudes about women were rather unpleasant and showed a lack of understanding.

Normally I probably wouldn't pursue his work anymore. He's not the first I heard of Sophia and gnostic wisdom. That was many years ago when my son was little.

As it is Modwiz who is presenting this and has worked deeply with it, I'm willing to give John another listen. I'd like to be able to discuss it with some understanding and intelligence.

Elen
30th April 2018, 06:08
I have had mixed feelings over these last few years about Mr. Lash. I listened to him speak of his revelations and his work with the gnostic writings and I really enjoyed it. I didn't like the Kalika War Party stuff. I don't know how much he's moved away from that. There's also a niggling question over a man so connected to the feminine spirit who has had such difficulty with actual women. Some of his attitudes about women were rather unpleasant and showed a lack of understanding.

Normally I probably wouldn't pursue his work anymore. He's not the first I heard of Sophia and gnostic wisdom. That was many years ago when my son was little.

As it is Modwiz who is presenting this and has worked deeply with it, I'm willing to give John another listen. I'd like to be able to discuss it with some understanding and intelligence.

You said it, Dreamtimer and I'm there too! Thank you Rad for saving me from "killing the messenger". That is the worst crime in my books. And what Aragorn said is true. The Full Moon is in Scorpio, and very intense if not applied properly. :fire::magic:

modwiz
30th April 2018, 06:27
You said it, Dreamtimer and I'm there too! Thank you Rad for saving me from "killing the messenger". That is the worst crime in my books. And what Aragorn said is true. The Full Moon is in Scorpio, and very intense if not applied properly. :fire::magic:

I was going to write a reply to Dreamtimer and you but, I will drop this here and record an unlisted video reply instead. Getting right to it, will keep it a short as my gabby self can and upload it. With the link in the next post members and forum viewers can see/listen to it.

modwiz
30th April 2018, 07:18
The video is uploading and it occurred to me that a metaphor I wished to use was not included. The metaphor was about Prometheus and the giving of fire to humans. Once delivered it was free for all humans to use. At that time it was not so easy to bring fire into being, even with the knowledge. So, there were small groups of humans who were good at this and they became the fire keepers. The Sophianic Narrative is much like the fire given to us, with John being akin to the first fire keeper who now has to instruct others to so this so we can all benefit. As this is written, another ten minutes or so will be required to complete the upload and then it will be posted in this thread.:D

modwiz
30th April 2018, 07:36
Here it is. Have not watched it yet but, I can address any sloppiness, if found, in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPnPgoNLZg

Apologies to Nothing. I know this is a usage issue for him. Not sure he needs to view it though, curiosity can be a bitch.:D

Dreamtimer
30th April 2018, 20:24
Thank you. I appreciate your perspective and the effort you put into your presentation. :)

Melidae
30th April 2018, 21:51
Thank you for the video, Mod.

To me, the last 4 minutes were the most important of the whole video. They confirmed what I had been thinking as I was reading through this thread.

21 minutes - self-correction
22 minutes - constant self-correction
23 minutes - sharing/not teaching
23:50 minutes - message/messenger

That is my journey and experience also, although I must say that I have very few words to speak. I tend to let my being speak for me...which works better in real life than on a forum that depends on words to communicate!

modwiz
30th April 2018, 23:24
Thank you for the video, Mod.

To me, the last 4 minutes were the most important of the whole video. They confirmed what I had been thinking as I was reading through this thread.

21 minutes - self-correction
22 minutes - constant self-correction
23 minutes - sharing/not teaching
23:50 minutes - message/messenger

That is my journey and experience also, although I must say that I have very few words to speak. I tend to let my being speak for me...which works better in real life than on a forum that depends on words to communicate!

I completely support teaching but, one has to have the skills to do so. Also, a corpus to instruct from. My joy with (t)his teaching method is much of the role of the teacher is to give the skills to connect with Sophia for the real instruction. Shamanic journeying for confirmation of teachings is also a big part. For me, not only is verification part of this but, 'extra', personalized, content is given. So, the teaching is an inner and outer process. Very balanced, IMO.

Melidae
1st May 2018, 01:08
I completely support teaching but, one has to have the skills to do so. Also, a corpus to instruct from. My joy with (t)his teaching method is much of the role of the teacher is to give the skills to connect with Sophia for the real instruction. Shamanic journeying for confirmation of teachings is also a big part. For me, not only is verification part of this but, 'extra', personalized, content is given. So, the teaching is an inner and outer process. Very balanced, IMO.

Your video spoke to the above clearly...and I agree for the most part.

I was speaking more to the point of the student being ready. If the student does not accept the teacher, or being taught, or has not the skills to connect with the subject, the attempt to teach will be in vain. Such is what seems to have happened to some in this thread.

With Respect

Elen
1st May 2018, 11:04
I've finally taken the time to listen to the episodes with JJL and it was good...better than I had imagined. He got my attention as soon as he started talking about Sylvie from NewEarth of course :p. And I'm happy that there wasn't a lot mentioned about the "War Party". The deduction of getting in touch with the Planet Earth, whatever she is called is the only way for us to start remembering our roots.

Very good Rad...thanks for sharing :)

modwiz
1st May 2018, 16:03
Very animated posts since the last video by JLL. Here is number six.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSS_XnJLemw&t=31s

modwiz
9th May 2018, 02:04
This thread is getting decent views by non-member visitors. Hello visitors.:tiphat:

Time to post the seventh of the, so far, eleven videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEWLbnd8dtA&t=3s

modwiz
17th May 2018, 13:49
Time for number Eight. Trying to stretch things out a bit until JLL resumes making new ones. He has been traveling and setting up new education portals that have not allowed him to sit and do shows with anyone, including the one or two he and I were going to do. Some of his plans will be in video Nine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY30PDfe0E&t=2542s

Aianawa
23rd May 2018, 10:53
Gosh, lol 8 episodes, will give it time now, thanks Modrad. Have had to await the right time as such, to merit it.