PDA

View Full Version : Life After Hospice - Dr. Lorraine Day - 10-30-17

WantDisclosure
18th April 2018, 14:16
This interview is posted on the YouTube channel Lillian McDermott Radio Show:

Description

Who do you go to, When You Need a Friend?

The Lillian McDermott Radio Show is where we take 100% Responsibility for living the life of our dreams. It is time to take our lives and health back, naturally!

I hope you will tune in and listen to my Radio Show where Awareness, Responsibility and Truth are part of our everyday lives. . .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWOtx3GIQw_AHdmHUL0TedQ/about

Lillian McDermott Radio Show
Published on Oct 30, 2017

Can you imagine being told that if you don’t do chemotherapy you will die? Then, while in hospice getting ready to transition, suddenly you realize, it is not your time to go. It is however your time to forgive, acknowledge a higher power, receive the nutrients your body needs, get plenty of sunlight and water, and more… Lorraine Day, M.D., lived this scenario and, 24 year later, she is back to share her journey after hospice (and cancer) and how she healed her body naturally and without toxicity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevOisvrmIo

To avoid static at the beginning, start at 1:04.

Dumpster Diver
18th April 2018, 14:30
As a former data scientist, I’m of the opinion if you put together a massive data dredge project where you collect, categorize, and then test all papers, info, folk remedies, diets, internet “tails” without any sort of prejudgment as to “scientific” basis or other bias, you would find simple cures for most diseases, especially the cancers. For a few millions in pure unbiased research, billions would be helped.

This will not happen as big pharma and big medicine is too invested in keeping us sick. Indeed, they are actively working against it.

WantDisclosure
18th April 2018, 14:39
This will not happen as big pharma and big medicine is too invested in keeping us sick. Indeed, they are actively working against it.
Maybe some brilliant human will come up with a work-around.

modwiz
18th April 2018, 14:49
Maybe some brilliant human will come up with a work-around.

Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday would be just the brilliant humans for a work-around with the 'big boys'.:grin:

Maggie
18th April 2018, 20:45
As a former data scientist, I’m of the opinion if you put together a massive data dredge project where you collect, categorize, and then test all papers, info, folk remedies, diets, internet “tails” without any sort of prejudgment as to “scientific” basis or other bias, you would find simple cures for most diseases, especially the cancers. For a few millions in pure unbiased research, billions would be helped.

The only solution is just to stop using the proferred insured accredited care offered. PERIOD.

WantDisclosure
19th April 2018, 17:53
This interview is posted on the YouTube channel Lillian McDermott Radio Show . . .
I was very struck by the conversation that took place at 32:15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevOisvrmIo&feature=youtu.be&t=32m15s), where the host asks how important forgiveness was in Lorraine Day's healing.

She answered that it was huge and that she couldn't have healed without it. She said that she went through a nasty divorce and custody battle where she said some things that were true, but that were said with the wrong intent, and that she wrote a letter to her former husband as a part of her healing process.

palooka's revenge
21st April 2018, 03:30
I was very struck by the conversation that took place at 32:15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevOisvrmIo&feature=youtu.be&t=32m15s), where the host asks how important forgiveness was in Lorraine Day's healing.

She answered that it was huge and that she couldn't have healed without it. She said that she went through a nasty divorce and custody battle where she said some things that were true, but that were said with the wrong intent, and that she wrote a letter to her former husband as a part of her healing process.

Its called amends in the brother and sisterhood of the empty chalice...