PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Aliens: The Satan Conspiracy

skywizard
29th October 2013, 21:56
He is the evil one, the Prince of Darkness, the ruler of Hell. Satan conjures up horrifying images of a horned beast whose sole purpose is to destroy humanity. Yet there is evidence that the fallen angel we know as Satan may be misunderstood. New interpretations of ancient texts indicate that Satan may have been an extraterrestrial who was more of an ally to humanity than an enemy by passing along knowledge that planted the seed for civilization.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16koqw_ancient-aliens-s06-e05-the-satan-conspiracy_lifestyle

Source: History Channel

peace...
skywizard

Wolf Khan
30th October 2013, 00:10
How else to make humanity accept lucifer than to make him become a good thing. Cabal bs as always.

Highland1
30th October 2013, 01:10
Perhaps the vatican twisted the true identity of Satan to get us to hate what we assume to be evil?
If this was the case then this thread would merge nicely with the Vatican Hides Alien Information thread?

Just throwing it out there......illuminated ones.

Russ

lookbeyond
30th October 2013, 07:22
Perhaps Lucifer is the Bringer of Light???- who really was the serpent and did it actually do mankind a service? i would like to know the Truth

Tribe
30th October 2013, 10:07
Can anyone put a Link to it that someone using iPad can watch , I'd love to see it! X

KosmicKat
30th October 2013, 14:11
The source I am following currently (the Urantia Book) says that Lucifer was an exalted spiritual being, but that even with the insights available to such a one, he turned inward, and began to follow a misguided path, persuading those under his authority to follow his lead. His original task was to lead the spiritual government of our planet, but as a consequence of his corruption, our problems here began (but he wasn't the only reason things went off track here).

I would be interested in hearing other people's understanding of who Lucifer was, and what role, if any, he played in the history of humankind.

skywizard
30th October 2013, 14:35
Can anyone put a Link to it that someone using iPad can watch , I'd love to see it! X

If you haven't already got it watch here... http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/the-satan-conspiracy
I hope this works for iPad.

Tribe
30th October 2013, 15:42
Thank you skywizard :) x

skywizard
30th October 2013, 15:59
I would be interested in hearing other people's understanding of who Lucifer was, and what role, if any, he played in the history of humankind.

KosmicKat, If you haven't seen the video I made on Rob Skiba's Take On The Early Bible And Biblical Giants you need to do so. It is a 30-35 min. video from the 1hr. 30 min. video 'Mount Hermon/Roswell Connection'. I found it most interesting because it was the first time I'd heard an explanation of and about the early Bible and the Biblical giants explained the way he explained it. It's kind of the opposite of the AA video. Check it out if you haven't already... skywizard

Link: http://jandeane81.com/threads/1119-Rob-Skiba-s-Take-On-The-Early-Bible-And-Biblical-Giants