PDA

View Full Version : Comic Disclosure with Corey Goode

WantDisclosure
6th April 2018, 18:11
This episode of Gaia's Cosmic Disclosure will be available free for viewing for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

Corey Goode is trying to find some respite after his recent experiences with the Maya and Anshar when a Dart vehicle arrives unexpectedly, to transport him to the Lunar Operations Command for an important meeting with a recently revamped SSP Alliance. Sigmund, formerly of the Military Industrial Complex Secret Space Program, has changed sides to the SSP Alliance and wants an update from Corey concerning his recent exploits. During these briefings we learn of looming threats and why disclosure is not coming through the UFOlogical communities.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Corey Goode
Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjfo9lo63002m01pc6mz7z4o8

Wind
6th April 2018, 19:33
Shouldn't the title say comic disclosure?

Emil El Zapato
6th April 2018, 21:06
Shouldn't the title say comic disclosure?

Wow, that reads like a scifi soap opera...amazing...I'll be sure to watch it from home.

Dumpster Diver
6th April 2018, 23:45
Wow, that reads like a scifi soap opera...amazing...I'll be sure to watch it from home.

What do you mean, “like”? It is a karmic/cosmic soap opera. This whole “reality” thing is too fvcked up for words, cosmic Blue Chickens and pyramid headed gold critters or no...

Gale Frierson
7th April 2018, 07:53
Boy, what a skeptic, Dumpy!

Dumpster Diver
7th April 2018, 14:53
Boy, what a skeptic, Dumpy!

Skeptic? No. I’m complaining that (my) reality is a little too bizarre and cartoonish even for me.

... perhaps I should have spat out the red pill back in 2013...

GraceKB
7th April 2018, 17:56
Never could get onboard with Gaia, Wilcock, Goode et al. I liked Jay Wiedner back in the day when he did "Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye" but today, not so much. I feel the same way about Delonge and TTSA and also Steven Greer. Imo, disclosure is about much more than ET's and I'm not at all impressed by those that are trying to profit financially from it like the above clearly are.

Dreamtimer
8th April 2018, 00:09
Corey’s stint here was sufficient for me. (Funny, it autocorrected to stunt).

Lord Sidious
14th April 2020, 16:18
Corey is as legit as a flat tyre on a submarine.
At the bottom of the pacific
At night time

Aragorn
14th April 2020, 18:34
Corey is as legit as a flat tyre on a submarine.
At the bottom of the pacific
At night time

Personally, I would have placed that sub in the Mariana Trench. But that's just me. :p

Lord Sidious
14th April 2020, 19:19
Personally, I would have placed that sub in the Mariana Trench. But that's just me. :p

Which ocean is the trench in again?

Aragorn
14th April 2020, 19:26
Which ocean is the trench in again?

Okay, okay, you got me there. :p But the trench is near Oz. Not all of the Pacific is that deep. ;)

Malisa
25th June 2020, 09:21
Okay, okay, you got me there. :p But the trench is near Oz. Not all of the Pacific is that deep. ;)

Las Marianas, close to "las Islas Filipinas" lol, but you almost hit it there, regardless of position :P

Lord Sidious
25th June 2020, 17:27
Las Marianas, close to "las Islas Filipinas" lol, but you almost hit it there, regardless of position :P

Well, I was letting him ride on that one, but you pinned him to it

Aragorn
25th June 2020, 18:04
Well, I was letting him ride on that one, but you pinned him to it

https://i.imgflip.com/46bmlb.jpg

Dreamtimer
25th June 2020, 18:18
:lol::lol::lol::hilarious:

Lord Sidious
26th June 2020, 04:24

Does Paul McCartney know about this?

Aragorn
26th June 2020, 11:23

Does Paul McCartney know about this?

Oh yes, he does. It was Sir Paul himself who suggested I'd take the yellow sub on a magical mystery tour in the Marianas in order to look for the Strawberry Fields. He had previously asked Sgt. Pepper to do it, but Eleanor Rigby gave him a hard day's night over the fact that Sgt. Pepper is not a naval officer.

Initially, Paul decided he'd let it be, but then he had the idea of appealing unto a little help from his friends, and he had Penny Lane call me on the phone, just when my guitar was gently weeping over having lost my ticket to ride when I was back in the USSR.

:onthequite:

Lord Sidious
26th June 2020, 15:00
This is why there are laws against drugs...............

Aragorn
27th June 2020, 11:00
This is why there are laws against drugs...............

Never done any drugs in my life, Brother, and I'm proud of it too. ;)

Dreamtimer
28th June 2020, 12:41
Well done lads. Brilliant!

Corey flails in comparison.

Aragorn
28th June 2020, 12:52
Well done lads. Brilliant!

Corey flails in comparison.

We should rename this thread to Comic Disclosure. :p

Dreamtimer
28th June 2020, 12:55
Didn't he try that name with some comics to draw young folks into the fold? I think I recall Shadowself being very concerned about this.

Aragorn
28th June 2020, 13:00
Didn't he try that name with some comics to draw young folks into the fold? I think I recall Shadowself being very concerned about this.

I don't know about the name, but I do remember that comic books were part of the marketing strategy of Blue Chicken Incorporated™, yes. :hmm:

Malisa
2nd August 2020, 06:40

"Return Of The Guardians" wasn't the name? I would never, ever be found with that stuff on my hands.

A mind bending Graphic Novel and Comic series like you have never experienced before, based on the life and testimony of Corey Goode. A truly remarkable insider and whistleblower, Corey Goode comes forward to give accurate information about what is going on behind the scenes of the secret military space program, the secret government and their development of the industrialization of our solar system. In a narrative that to some might read like fiction, Corey reveals the true story of humanity's celestial presence and the details of an extraterrestrial message which conveys details of the coming collective ascension for humankind. The Sphere Being Alliance is here to guide us through the ascension process, but it is up to us to enact the changes that will lead to full disclosure. Corey Goode relays the spiritual message from the Blue Avians which details the spiritual advancement that we are all about to make.
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marvel-comics-oppose-trademark-from-alien-conspiracy-theorists/

Just thinking about it makes me feel second hand embarrassment

Dreamtimer
2nd August 2020, 12:51
Thanks for your embarrassment, Malisa. It shows you have discernment. Ironically, that is a characteristic Corey was harping on all the time when he was here. Discernment.

But what he meant was that he wanted you to 'discern' things the way he did or said and any other way was a no-go.

You could look through his posts which remain here on the forum. It's an adventure, but not necessarily something to actually spend time on with everything else going on in the world.

Emil El Zapato
2nd August 2020, 12:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Xat-Bk8rc

Dreamtimer
2nd August 2020, 13:24
Will it become a blue orb if nobody is there to see it?

Emil El Zapato
2nd August 2020, 13:26
Interesting thought, but I ... actually perhaps so ... overtime it actually does

Dreamtimer
2nd August 2020, 13:26
Did you just answer a philosophical question literally?

Emil El Zapato
2nd August 2020, 13:28
if you asked, I must have ... :)

Elen
3rd August 2020, 06:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Xat-Bk8rc

I thought it was going to be serious for a moment...:blink::tea:

Aianawa
3rd August 2020, 06:44
Anyone feel there may be truths in the ten years and back data, oh and 20 years and back option ?

Dreamtimer
3rd August 2020, 11:35
I'm doubtful. It's possible, but unlikely. It's not that easy to screw with the timeline, imo.

Emil El Zapato
3rd August 2020, 13:51
Some theoretical physicists claim that we make up history as we go, constantly, just as we do with the present. The present is a compilation of reality slides that last for a quantum measure but we perceive as an analogous/continuous movie in which we are the leads. Someone could have an awareness that this is happening.

Dreamtimer
4th August 2020, 14:47
You just reminded me of a creepy Outer Limits episode. The lead character is bouncing between realities and believes he has save a bunch of people. But we see in the end that he's wrapped in a spider's cocoon and being slowly consumed while he hallucinates.

(sorry for that disturbing account)

It's becoming more easy for me to wrap by head around the idea of being in a simulation. It connects to the idea of being holographic. I certainly feel solid while I know that I'm not exactly that. I'm a 'dense' form of energy. Not that I want to unwind and disperse. That would be explosive in any case. The system we have of death and decay works well over time.

Emil El Zapato
4th August 2020, 15:25
yeah, I agree ... Holography is the nature of the Universe at least the part that we can perceive.

Holography

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/optmod/imgopm/chesr21.jpg
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/optmod/imgopm/chesr21.jpg

The above image was taken through a transmission hologram. The hologram was illuminated from behind by a helium-neon laser which has been passed through a diverging lens to spread the beam over the hologram.

Holography is "lensless photography" in which an image is captured not as an image focused on film, but as an interference pattern at the film. Typically, coherent light from a laser is reflected from an object and combined at the film with light from a reference beam. This recorded interference pattern actually contains much more information that a focused image, and enables the viewer to view a true three-dimensional image which exhibits parallax. That is, the image will change its appearance if you look at it from a different angle, just as if you were looking at a real 3D object. In the case of a transmission hologram, you look through the film and see the three dimensional image suspended in midair at a point which corresponds to the position of the real object which was photographed.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/optmod/modpic/chr.jpg

These three images of the same hologram were taken by positioning the camera at three positions, moving the camera from left to right. Note that the pawn appears on the right side of the king in the left photo, but transitions to the left of the king as you move the viewing position across the hologram so that you are viewing it from further to the right. This is real parallax, which tells you that the image is truly 3-dimensional. Each perspective corresponds to looking through the hologram at a particular point.

Wind
15th December 2022, 14:50
The comic disclosure.

rlerdqejqaY

modwiz
15th December 2022, 23:00
The comic disclosure.

rlerdqejqaY

Blue chickens rescuing him looks out of the picture.

Where will his followers go next?

A brain trust like that would be a terrible thing to waste.:rolleyes:

Wind
15th December 2022, 23:43
Don't forget to buy the comic book! :p

donk
17th December 2022, 22:04
I could never get through a sentence of this clown’s purple bolded text, let alone listen to him speak. Anything interesting in there? When do we find out outcomes of his litigation (or whatever this is)?

I guess his douchiness lord Elon Musk is god-emperor of the blue avians these days?

Aragorn
18th December 2022, 02:35
I could never get through a sentence of this clown’s purple bolded text, let alone listen to him speak. Anything interesting in there?

From the psychological/psychiatric point of view, yes, absolutely...:

He's a narcissist.
He's incredibly greedy.
He's a megalomaniac.
He's neurotic and very nervous.
As I had already diagnosed him, he clearly shows signs of schizotypal personality disorder, i.e. he has great difficulty telling the difference between fantasy and reality.
He's probably on anti-psychotic medication, and he comes across as if he's on drugs — he has difficulty with comprehension and focus.

Aianawa
19th December 2022, 22:20
At worst he was a plant, at best best, evil.

Indeed helped spur things as such using imagined, faked and known and less known data.

Why plant, well i believe what i saw ( blue ball, beam ) and what better way to defuse, obtussy etc actual happenings but alas, most of the cream here has indeed risen to the top, took DW down a wee bit with him, sigh.

modwiz
19th December 2022, 22:42
I flushed this toilet load a long time ago.

Some must enjoy the view and stench.:scrhd::blink::confused::bolt:

modwiz
20th December 2022, 00:14
At worst he was a plant.......

Like skunk cabbage?:hilarious:

Aragorn
20th December 2022, 04:45
I could never get through a sentence of this clown’s purple bolded text, let alone listen to him speak. Anything interesting in there?

From the psychological/psychiatric point of view, yes, absolutely...:

He's a narcissist.
He's incredibly greedy.
He's a megalomaniac.
He's neurotic and very nervous.
As I had already diagnosed him, he clearly shows signs of schizotypal personality disorder, i.e. he has great difficulty telling the difference between fantasy and reality.
He's probably on anti-psychotic medication, and he comes across as if he's on drugs — he has difficulty with comprehension and focus.

I forgot to add the perhaps most flippant thing. In this video, which is of a lawsuit filed by him against another party, he claims that the damage to "his intellectual property" has cost him millions of US Dollars, but at the same time, he admits that he is currently still making millions of dollars, and that he's asking for donations from his followers to help him pay for the lawsuit that he himself started.

So when Vern says... ↓

At worst he was a plant, at best best, evil.

... I completely concur, and I will add psychopathy to my summary of Blue Chicken Man™'s psychiatric deficiencies.

Wind
20th December 2022, 09:22
Rest of the depositions have been uploaded to this Truthseekers (https://www.youtube.com/@Truthseekershow/videos) channel.

It doesn't interest me to listen to all of that, but see what he says on session 4 video starting at the 3:33 min mark.

Aianawa
20th December 2022, 19:51
Hugely frustrating, like there is millions upon millions of types of conscious life, beings and yes i believe, even talking blue and likely pink chickens, to know there is not this or likes of is sorta a wee bit barbarous, so he n handlers etc help put knowing the in here n out there, back. Does make it easier to spot the next installment though and yes, will look around to see if it is cover for real allignments etc at same time, dissy track ions n dire rections lol reminds me of my present spare time reading > Prusia gate https://prussiagate.substack.com/p/an-ode-to-the-prussian-pickle-part-905 that just finished last nite. Mind you even twittergate is now flowing into the polluted narrative held abreast unknowingly by fewer.

Aragorn
21st December 2022, 08:05
Hugely frustrating, like there is millions upon millions of types of conscious life, beings and yes i believe, even talking blue and likely pink chickens, to know there is not this or likes of is sorta a wee bit barbarous, so he n handlers etc help put knowing the in here n out there, back.

I think you're severely over-analyzing this, Vern. Corey acted on his own when he created this whole narrative — excuse me, Intellectual Property™ — while he himself wasn't even sure at the time whether he had made it all up in his schizotypal mind or not, but probably with at least a very decent percentage of certainty that it was indeed all bullshit. He then started coming out of the shadows at Project Avalon and began building up the "whistleblower"/"insider" spiel.

Then he got into a feud with Project Avalon's Fearless Leader™, and he left there and landed here at The One Truth, with David Wilcock already on board of his journey to alt world stardom. And then he got into yet another feud, namely with Shane "The Ruiner" Bales — who was doing the exact same thing as Corey, albeit without Wilcock's support and with full premeditation — and even more importantly, with Shane's almost entirely female cult of groupies. And then once his contract with Gaia TV was signed, he left here too.

During his last few months here, it was already abundantly clear to all of us in the mod room that it was all about Corey's ascension into stardom, with David Wilcock and Michael Salla as his marketeers, and with David Wilcock as his business partner, even, because the only thing he was still posting here was a series of large and colorful posters announcing his appearance on podcasts and radio shows. It was the only thing he could still talk about, and his wife even demanded preferential treatment from the mod room while she was here, because her husband was — and I quote — "a famous whistleblower."

David Wilcock has his own obsessions — first and foremost, with the "Law Of One" material, and secondly with the belief that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce — and we could all see from afar that Wilcock was beginning to assimilate the "Law Of One" material and the Ra entity into Corey's narrative. And Corey didn't mind, because it provided him with more inspiration for the expansion of his narrative over time.

And then you had the whole "Corey Kids" thing going, with Teresa Yanaros, Justin Deschamps, and whoever else was there, turning Corey's narrative and the whole "Contact in the Desert" ecosphere into a business model so they could abandon their daytime jobs. It was just sickening.

It's a scam, and it has been nothing but a scam from the beginning. No handlers, and no subliminal attempts at disclosure, whether by ETs or by any "White Hats™". Just a scam by a couple of narcissists to turn themselves into celebrities with big, fat bank accounts.

No more, no less. A scam, just as it has always been and will probably continue to be within this so-called "Alternative Community™". :facepalm:

The Stars

Randy "Captain Kaye" Kramer
Shane "The Ruiner" Bales
pervy Simon Parkes
Emery Smith
Solaris Blueraven (alias Catriona Montieth)
E'asha Ashayana (alias Ashayana Deane, alias Diane Tigue, alias Anna Hayes)
Oscar "Billy" Meier
Alex Collier (alias Ralph Amigron)
James Casbolt (alias Michael Prince)
Bill Wood (alias Bill Brockbrader)

The Promoters

David Wilcock
Michael Salla
Alfred Lambremont Webre
Bill Ryan
Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Mel Fabregas
Richard C. Hoagland