PDA

View Full Version : Vatican Hides Alien Information From Public

The One
29th October 2013, 13:33
SUPRISE SUPRISE Vatican Hides Alien Information From Public

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0p1bK0Fzmqg/Um-XPX0n7uI/AAAAAAAASkU/87NI8K4v0lA/s400/UFO,+UFOS,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+ET, +space,+news,+church,+catholic,+Vatican,+Pope,+rom e,+italy,+paranormal,+top+secret,+god,+angels,+spi rits,+ghosts,+.jpg

n May 2008, Funes gave an interview to the Vatican’s L’Osservatore Romano newspaper saying that the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials posed no problems to Catholic theology. The conference itself was officially convened by the Vatican's Pontifical Academy of Sciences, chaired by its religious leader Bishop Marcelo Sanchez Sorondo, and was held on private Vatican grounds from November 6-10. Together with Funes’ 2008 interview and subsequent public comments by him, the conference demonstrates a welcome openness by the Vatican on the possibility and implications of extraterrestrial life. The Vatican’s openness to discussion of extraterrestrial life is no accident. It is part of an openness policy secretly adopted by the United Nations in February 2008. In fact, the Vatican is playing a leading role in preparing the world for extraterrestrial disclosure or are they

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V0Y1Qg10pys

shamanseeker
29th October 2013, 15:53
That was better than I thought it would be, Malc! Thanks!

mojo
29th October 2013, 16:25
The Vatican has much invested in Astronomy & giant telescopes...what types were they involved with? If you agree the W56 and the Akrij existed (Italy) did the Vatican know of them?... Are there historical connections with Rome to the illuminati and Black Pope and secret rituals, and if so were they in contact with a negative group? Did Germany share their alien connection with the Pope as there seems to be connections. Wonder if the connections with ET and Vatican go back even further?

shamanseeker
29th October 2013, 16:39
I would say yes, Mojo, to your question: Are there historical connections with Rome to the illuminati and Black Pope? Ratzinger has a black head on his coat of arms which I would interpret as him coming from 'black nobility'. I spoke to a man who had studied at the Catholic University in Milan and he said they were taught that the Pope, church and nobles faithful to the church are white nobility but I don't believe that. The Black Pope or head of the Jesuits has always had authority over the Pope in Rome and the present Pope who was sent in to change things and bring in the New World Order religion is a Jesuit.

Spiral
29th October 2013, 18:22
Great video http://www.jonrb.com/emoticons/thumb_up.gif

This is a pic of one of the skulls they found !

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/alienskull.jpg

The 'fear of God' has already been put into the hearts of many of the faithful. Sister Judy Mebosa, chef at St. John's Cathedral in London, stated "it's the mark that the end is near. Whatever those remains represent, there's a reason why the good fathers buried them there to be forgotten. And there's a reason why God has allowed them to be found."

Michael Maregski, Lutheran pastor of Our Holy Father in Rome, is quoted as saying "the ufologists have been speculating for many years that aliens may have been portrayed as angels to our ancestors in antiquity. If this speculation turns out to be proven true; why would angels be buried at the Vatican only to be forgotten?" Father Edward Muldoon, of St. Jude's in Rome, answered pastor Michael Maregski's question with "maybe they are angels, but remember, there were two groups of angels."

United States envoy, James D. Arnold, states "everyone just needs to calm down about this matter. The Vatican area was once swamp land. I think people are just seeing the effects of swamp gas."

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm

Tribe
29th October 2013, 18:33
Wow , I love that skull , weird , it really is quite awesome ! Is there a term for falling in love with a skull ? Lol x

It looks cute to me :)

29th October 2013, 18:42
Wow , I love that skull , weird , it really is quite awesome ! Is there a term for falling in love with a skull ? Lol x

It looks cute to me :)

I see your cranial necrophobia is still in denial.....

Tribe
29th October 2013, 18:44
It's kinda pretty no ?

I really really want to go suss out this place , I feel drawn to do so !

29th October 2013, 18:51
I feel the same, exactly like Crowleys house. I crave to understand the none humane because its the opposite of how I feel. The Vatican is none humane central........one day.

lookbeyond
29th October 2013, 22:35
oooh 777, im scared of your avatar!!

Highland1
30th October 2013, 00:14
I do believe my avatar has been temporarily hijacked..........by this thread......:rock:

Russ

Highland1
30th October 2013, 01:01
The law of of averages would suggest there is good and bad in everyone, therefore its reasonable to assume there are good angels and bad angels, good aliens and bad aliens and of course good humans and bad humans.
What if........the vatican at some point in history were at one with some good extraterrestial visitors and somehow underhandedly harnessed some of their knowledge and power in order to control the future of humanity?
Perhaps they even learned to control our alien visitors too.........the good ones and the bad ones?
Wouldn't you just love to know the secrets buried within the 52 miles of ancient texts that may reveal the ultimate truth?

Russ

Spiral
30th October 2013, 09:18
A lot of craft crashed during these two ET UFO battles, there will have been bodies & all sorts of stuff, if any of it still exists you can bet your bottom dollar its in the Vatican !

http://youtu.be/ufj1rgrGxCE

shamanseeker
30th October 2013, 14:10
Yes, Spiral, they have the power to get hold of anything in this world.

I wouldn't go and look for those things in the Vatican, Tribe. It would be a very dangerous thing to do. He looks pretty scary to me ;)