PDA

View Full Version : Savile Chauffeur David Smith Found Dead

The One
29th October 2013, 06:22
David Smith was the first person to be charged with sexual offences as part of Operation Yewtree following the Savile revelations.

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/28/267467/default/v1/cegrab-20131028-225550-319-1-522x293.jpg

A former driver charged with sex offences as part of the investigation triggered by allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile has been found dead.

David Smith, 66, was the first person to be charged by officers from the Metropolitan Police's Operation Yewtree investigation.

He had pleaded not guilty in July to two counts of indecent assault and two of gross indecency on a child following his arrest in December.

But he failed to turn up at Southwark Crown Court in London on Monday for the start of his trial, prompting police to go to his home in Effingham Road, Lewisham.

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/10/16/264945/default/v2/72057890-1-522x293.jpg
Smith had previously worked as Jimmy Savile's chauffeur

Scotland Yard said: "At approximately 1420 officers entered the address and found the body of a man. A FME (forensic medical examiner) attended and pronounced the man dead at the scene. Next of kin are being informed."

Smith's barrister, Sandy Canavan, had told the court she was "concerned" that her solicitor had been unable to contact him ahead of the trial as she had regularly been in touch with him.

She told the court Smith was the sole carer for his elderly mother.

Police have separated the Yewtree investigation into three parts, the first concerned with the actions of Savile, while the second concerns allegations against what has become known as 'Savile and others'.

Mr Smith was investigated under the third strand, concerning accusations of sexual abuse unconnected to Savile but made by people who came forward following publicity surrounding the Savile allegations

Makes ya wonder if he was murdered by the state.I say this because apparently he was a chauffeur to other stars as well.Maybe he was ready to tell all

http://news.sky.com/story/1160833/savile-chauffeur-david-smith-found-dead

Spiral
29th October 2013, 09:28
Defo silenced.

Hes a lot younger than So vile & will know younger living pervs, & as we all know they are the big names in TV, the police, judiciary & the royal family.

29th October 2013, 09:31
Too right Spiral. The latest on an ever growing list. You can see the fear they live under though.......after all......they are retrospectively silencing those who know the mistakes of their "kin" NOT the people who can change the state of play.

KosmicKat
29th October 2013, 13:09
Thanks for posting this Malc. I was wondering if the whole disgraceful mess had been quietly swept under the carpet yet again.

Calabash
29th October 2013, 13:24
Good - I'm glad he's gone and that his victim(s) will not have to stand trial and go through it over and over again. I'm not a believer in Capital Punishment per se, but in cases like this I say take the *******s out. One chance and bam! Why waste time and money trying to rehabilitate damaged goods only for them to do it all over again? I realise this is not a very spiritual viewpoint but sometimes you need to draw the line.

BabaRa
30th October 2013, 01:03
Good - I'm glad he's gone and that his victim(s) will not have to stand trial and go through it over and over again. I'm not a believer in Capital Punishment per se, but in cases like this I say take the *******s out. One chance and bam! Why waste time and money trying to rehabilitate damaged goods only for them to do it all over again? I realise this is not a very spiritual viewpoint but sometimes you need to draw the line.

I understand how you feel Calabash, the only reason to mourn his death, IMO, is perhaps he would reveal the names of others who are still involved in these dastardly acts with young children.

Calabash
30th October 2013, 12:18
I understand how you feel Calabash, the only reason to mourn his death, IMO, is perhaps he would reveal the names of others who are still involved in these dastardly acts with young children.

But isn't that why he's been "knocked off" BabaRa - so as not to spill the beans about all the politicians, judges and policemen and entertainers who are as guilty as hell? And if he did name them, there is so much corruption in this field that they would just get off with it, as usual.

Having said that, there was a case reported in the paper today and yesterday about a man who was wrongly accused by his neighbours of being a paedophile and he was killed by a vigilante group. That is not good either. Unfortunately the law does not deal with paedophiles in the right manner and this has not helped at all in the Jimmy Savile fiasco. Unfortunately our (the Public's) apathy makes us all complicit imo.

Do you remember when Princess Diana died and the Queen refused to fly the flag . . . . .? and do you remember how the Public Mood changed and how the world waited. . . . . ? If Tony Blair had not persuaded Her Maj to do the "right thing" then there is no doubt in my mind that there would be a very different situation today . . . . And, as far as we can ascertain, she only changed her mind because of PUBLIC OPINION. That was when I realised just how powerful we all are when we are united. So why can't we do it again with the paeds and protect the world's children?

shamanseeker
30th October 2013, 14:02
Too right Spiral. The latest on an ever growing list. You can see the fear they live under though.......after all......they are retrospectively silencing those who know the mistakes of their "kin" NOT the people who can change the state of play.

Good choice of a Halloween avatar, Ben ;)

shamanseeker
30th October 2013, 14:05
Yes, Lin. The Queen nearly lost her throne but people let it drop after a very obvious propaganda campaign carried out on behalf of Queenie. If we were all to stand up against them on this question, their power would be gone before you could count to 10.

BabaRa
30th October 2013, 18:43
Yes, Lin. The Queen nearly lost her throne but people let it drop after a very obvious propaganda campaign carried out on behalf of Queenie. If we were all to stand up against them on this question, their power would be gone before you could count to 10.

Exactly, that is why they go to great lengths to keep us fighting against each other - instead of uniting in a fight against them. But sad to say, the masses fall for their ploys time and time again. I watch how often we lose sight of the big picture and focus on our smaller differences, which tptb magnify to their own advantage. And sometimes, when we get to close to the truth, they quickly shift the focus on some sensational, but insignificant, news item, i.e., some movie star or sports star's crazy behavior . . and the general public follows the bouncing ball, which they are controlling.

That being said, I'm seeing more and more if not waking, at least stirring in their sleep, but IMO it's important that we remind each other to stop reacting with knee-jerk reactions, which is how they keep us bickering with each other.

Calabash
30th October 2013, 20:37
Exactly, that is why they go to great lengths to keep us fighting against each other - instead of uniting in a fight against them. But sad to say, the masses fall for their ploys time and time again. I watch how often we lose sight of the big picture and focus on our smaller differences, which tptb magnify to their own advantage. And sometimes, when we get to close to the truth, they quickly shift the focus on some sensational, but insignificant, news item, i.e., some movie star or sports star's crazy behavior . . and the general public follows the bouncing ball, which they are controlling.

That being said, I'm seeing more and more if not waking, at least stirring in their sleep, but IMO it's important that we remind each other to stop reacting with knee-jerk reactions, which is how they keep us bickering with each other.

You are right and although it's a little off topic, do you all remember when Harry was front page headline news for wearing a shirt with a swastika on to a fancy dress party? It took the heat away, very neatly, from a small article near the middle of the paper on the left hand page, which said that George Bush had officially called off the search for Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Back to topic. It was rumoured that Fred West's death wasn't an accident because he could have spilled about other people in the group and this is what I think happened to the chauffeur. Too convenient otherwise, isn't it?