PDA

View Full Version : Transpicuous News: "Fucking Microsoft - new Terms & Conditions!!"

Kathy
30th March 2018, 13:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgRx5VyZiM
"Published on Mar 29, 2018 by RemovingtheShackles

Microsoft has just announced that they are changing their "Terms of Service" and now they can ban you for swearing....among other things. But this goes W A Y deeper than just the "F" Word!!!

http://www.rts.earth/2018/03/tn-micro... "

Dreamtimer
30th March 2018, 13:42
I remember how Microsoft took over with systems and apps which were not better, it was monopoly-like but they got away with it. Anti-trust law was weakened then, as I recall.

My friends' last gasp defense was always, "Well, they have the best games." :fpalm:

Aragorn
30th March 2018, 13:56
I remember how Microsoft took over with systems and apps which were not better, it was monopoly-like but they got away with it. Anti-trust law was weakened then, as I recall.

My friends' last gasp defense was always, "Well, they have the best games." :fpalm:

In the Free & Open Source Software community, we have a saying that if Microsoft ever makes something that doesn't suck, it'll be the day they decide to start selling vacuum cleaners. :p

Dumpster Diver
30th March 2018, 17:02
In the Free & Open Source Software community, we have a saying that if Microsoft ever makes something that doesn't suck, it'll be the day they decide to start selling vacuum cleaners. :p

I like this! :hilarious:

palooka's revenge
30th March 2018, 18:33

oh, now that's funny!!

Emil El Zapato
30th March 2018, 19:27

oh now, Mr Aragorn, please calm down. Microsoft is your friend AND they have the best software evangelists in the world!

Aragorn
31st March 2018, 06:09
oh now, Mr Aragorn, please calm down. Microsoft is your friend AND they have the best software evangelists in the world!

"Capitalism sucks."

"Yes, but I know a place where you can get it at a bargain. And if you react now, we'll throw in 3 months free..."

:ha:

Gale Frierson
31st March 2018, 22:39
Geez--Freebies even.