PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Lumley...There's more to her than AbFab. ;)

Elen
26th March 2018, 12:17
Joanna Lumley Land Of The Northern Lights

A lifelong yearning to go North to see the Northern Light. At 48:00+ she gets her wish come true. At 59:28 the documentary is finished although it seems to be longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMDmB2z2j4

Gale Frierson
26th March 2018, 12:22
Not to discredit this woman in anyway, but were you aware of a group in Denver known as "Wish of a Lifetime", which regularly celebrates the lives of those 80, 90, and 100? Within the last year, they feted a Pearl Harbor survivor with a trip there to attend the Remembrance Event.

Dumpster Diver
26th March 2018, 12:26
Alright! Patsy visits Superman’s Fortress of Solitude!

modwiz
26th March 2018, 23:05
A celebrity does something and we're supposed to pay attention? :yawn:

Aianawa
26th March 2018, 23:13
Used to control the narrative often, celebs, I like Gale's narrative better. She, Joanna is getting pushed in the headlines a lot atm, even two threads on here TOT about her, wonder why the push ?.

Ps, that's looks terrible on my part to you Elen, sorry. Meant to convey that Celebs usually have no idea they are being used in many differing ways, then sometimes they get sacrificed as such, again in differing ways, I like some of her material and has made laugh me lots.

Dreamtimer
26th March 2018, 23:15
I think it's coincidence. She did the cat video, Aragorn recognized her and posted the sci fi series, and then Elen found this one. Following threads works that way.

Noosphere does too, I suppose.

No one has to watch anything they don't want to.

Aianawa
27th March 2018, 02:10
Totally. Coincidancey dence ?. lol

Elen
27th March 2018, 07:45
I think it's coincidence. She did the cat video, Aragorn recognized her and posted the sci fi series, and then Elen found this one. Following threads works that way.

Noosphere does too, I suppose.

No one has to watch anything they don't want to.

Amen to that...it was of no importance! :p I sometimes prefer doing something of absolutely NO importance.

Dumpster Diver
27th March 2018, 13:39
Amen to that...it was of no importance! :p I sometimes prefer doing something of absolutely NO importance.

This tells me Elen is a Goddess of Wisdom...

tarka the duck
27th March 2018, 14:39
Joanna Lumley fought a campaign to have the rights of all Gurkha veterans recognised by the UK,
regardless of when they retired. It resulted in a change in the law (which has turned out to be a
mixed blessing for the Gurkhas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurkha_Justice_Campaign

Elen
27th March 2018, 17:51
This tells me Elen is a Goddess of Wisdom...

I thank you so much for that Mr. Batman...wisdom is better than gossip...gossip is talking about everybody you know somehow. Let's us having a bit of fun, hey?

Dumpster Diver
27th March 2018, 19:56
I thank you so much for that Mr. Batman...wisdom is better than gossip...gossip is talking about everybody you know somehow. Let's us having a bit of fun, hey?

...well, we COULD talk about Dreamy’s Satanic tattoos...:hilarious:

Elen
1st April 2018, 15:58
Joanna Lumley Land Of The Northern Lights

A lifelong yearning to go North to see the Northern Light. At 48:00+ she gets her wish come true. At 59:28 the documentary is finished although it seems to be longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMDmB2z2j4

Has anybody noticed how her aura is lit up and further, at 49:00...she's interacting with the Northern Light. I can literally SEE how much she's enjoying it! :D