PDA

View Full Version : George Soros: Master Manipulator Yes - But Still A Gofer - The David Icke Videocast

WantDisclosure
23rd March 2018, 21:30
Only David Icke "tells it like it is" with such clarity.

David Icke
Published on Feb 14, 2018

The 60 Minutes interview with George Soros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Nslm6BAXQ

Gale Frierson
24th March 2018, 10:50
I've heard this kind of thing about Soros for years. It's very likely true. It's probably where he got all his wealth--to use to work people around to give the PTB (Cabal) the power over others they seem to so voraciously hunger for. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Dumpster Diver
24th March 2018, 22:34
Careful, if you say mean things about Soros, Dreamy will be unhappy...

...just sayin’. :hilarious:

WantDisclosure
24th March 2018, 22:53
Of course, that's just my opinion.
In my opinion, anyone who posts anything here, even if what is posted is alleged to be "facts," is stating their opinion.

enjoy being
24th March 2018, 23:24
In my opinion, anyone who posts anything here, even if what is posted is alleged to be "facts," is stating their opinion.

Although agreeing, I just had to add 'offtopicishly' that I personally half the time, write considered opinion, and the other half of the time write automatically, a stream of thought in which I don't engage nearly as much opinion or other editing forces on the subject. I do these days try and make things readable and have got better at trying to do that without adulterating the material. lol

I haven't watched the OP video cast yet. I'm still in my limited data allocation world so can't go watching everything.

I have noted something weird about some of the David Icke publications of late, in that it seem other people publish his stuff almost daily and call it new and must see. But it seems like the files are in fact older ones, or loops of sections of presentations.

Dreamtimer
25th March 2018, 01:17
People do seem to repost a lot of Icke. He does presentations that are hours long. There must be so much material out there of his.

I personally don't know a lot about Soros. There are very many rich and powerful people pulling and trying to pull strings. He's only one. It seems weird that there's so much focus on him.

Facts are something that can be shown or demonstrated. Opinions are based on feeling and judgement. Truth is a combination of fact and feeling.

I liked your other banner Keep Trying, and I also like this one. Insight is important. And two or more heads are better than one. That's one of the reasons I feel it's good to participate in discussions. Some people know things and can see things in ways, via their insight, that others can't.

And the truth can be found together, even when everyone doesn't see it the same way.

enjoy being
25th March 2018, 01:24
The i's look like some saucy scene from Caligula though! Sorry to ruin it!

Gale Frierson
26th March 2018, 10:07
Agreed. That's a BIG Amen!

You're not such a dreamer. You sound pretty realistic.

Dumpster Diver
26th March 2018, 12:42
Well, the facts out in the open is that Georgie boy used his money to crash several nations money supply, the biggest is Britain in 1992. That fact alone should give you pause. But he is painted a “good guy” because he “helped the collapse of communism”.

He uses his money openly to manipulate opinion in the US. Again, this is all out in the open, reported in the mainstream press.

Dreamtimer
26th March 2018, 12:47
Right. But how is he different? Maybe because some of the others did it behind the scenes? I guess he's an easy target since it's obvious what he does/did. There are so many more behind the scenes doing the same and more. It's hard to target the unseen.

Dumpster Diver
26th March 2018, 14:58
Right. But how is he different? Maybe because some of the others did it behind the scenes? I guess he's an easy target since it's obvious what he does/did. There are so many more behind the scenes doing the same and more. It's hard to target the unseen.

Yeah, he’s a bad boy...almost as bad as your buddy Rachel Maddow...

WantDisclosure
26th March 2018, 15:14
Yeah, he’s a bad boy...almost as bad as your buddy Rachel Maddow...

i remember listening to Rachel Maddow many years ago on Air America Radio, I believe it was called.

I thought her heart was in the right place at the time, but now, I don't know. I don't watch television.

Dumpster Diver
26th March 2018, 15:25
i remember listening to Rachel Maddow many years ago on Air America Radio, I believe it was called.

I thought her heart was in the right place at the time, but now, I don't know. I don't watch television.

Her hatchet job on 9/11 conspiracies sunk her boat with me...

WantDisclosure
26th March 2018, 15:32
Her hatchet job on 9/11 conspiracies sunk her boat with me...

I don't remember her talking about that.

If she's unclear on 9/11, then she's got some homework to do.

WantDisclosure
26th March 2018, 16:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Nslm6BAXQ
This looks like the article that David Icke referenced in the video:

Professor Claims Soros 'Missionaries' Bragged About Toppling Governments in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East

by Jack Montgomery10 Feb 2018

Author and sociologist Frank Furedi claims globalist activists working for billionaire financier George Soros bragged about toppling governments at a private lunch.

A former professor of sociology at the University of Kent in Canterbury, Furedi recounted his experience with the globalist’s “missionaries” in an article for the Telegraph newspaper, having been prompted by the revelations about his efforts to bring down the British government and trigger another EU referendum.

“Soros believes that if the people voted the wrong way, he is entitled to thwart decisions made by them,” Furedi wrote.

“Soros does not believe in the legitimacy of borders nor in the authority of national electorates. Consequently, he feels entitled to influence and if possible direct the political destiny of societies all over the world.”

Furedi said his own encounter with “the Soros operation” took place in the 87-year-old’s native Hungary in 2013, at an Open Society Youth Exchange exchange event which brought together so-called ‘civil society’ activists from across the globe:

Most of those in attendance were smart, idealistic young people who appeared to be committed to making the world a better place. My only concern with the gathering was it regarded its participants as a group of democratic missionaries, who would go back home to spread the good word.

It was later during lunch at a plush Budapest hotel that I encountered the full force of the arrogant ethos promoted by the Soros network of organisations. At my table I listened to Dutch, American, British, Ukrainian and Hungarian representatives of Soros NGOs boast about their achievements. Some claimed that they played a major role in the Arab Spring in Egypt. Others voiced their pride in their contribution to the democratisation of the Ukraine. Some bragged about their influence in preparing the ground for the overthrow of the Gadafif regime in Libya.

I sat quietly and felt uncomfortable with a group of people who so casually assumed that they had the right to play God throughout the world. At one point, the head of the table – a Hungarian leader of a Soros NGO – asked me what I thought about their work. Not wishing to offend, I quietly remarked that I wasn’t sure whether the external imposition of their idea of democracy on the people of Libya was legitimate nor that it would work. Without a second’s hesitation, my interlocutor rounded me with the response: “I don’t think that we have the luxury of waiting until the Libyan people come up with their own Jefferson!”

Furedi recalled being alarmed by “the haughty tone with which she lectured me about performing the role of Jefferson” in countries like Libya.

Foreign intervention has changed the North African country into a failed state, where jihadists are at large, black Africans are sold openly in slave markets, and criminal people-smugglers coin a handsome profit ferrying illegal migrants to Europe — often with the assistance of NGOs linked to Soros.

Furedi, who like Soros has a Hungarian-Jewish background, also took aim at defenders of the convicted insider trader who accuse his critics of anti-Semitism.

“I am appalled by baiting critics of Soros as anti-Jewish,” he wrote, saying that the “cause of fighting anti-Semitism is ill-served by such opportunistic use of the term.”

The academic “lost most of [his] Hungarian-Jewish family in the Holocaust” — while Soros himself survived the calamity by posing as a Hungarian official’s Christian godson, accompanying him on his rounds confiscating property from less well-connected Jews.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/02/10/professor-claims-soros-missionaries-bragged-toppling-governments-europe-africa-middle-east-private-gathering/

Dreamtimer
26th March 2018, 16:20
I don't either. Rachel probably couldn't do 9/11 expose reporting on her show right now. Autonomy doesn't mean she can do whatever she wants. If 9/11 truth starts to hit the mainstream, she just might.

Trump was a 9/11 truther. What happened to that? He hasn't said a word about it since he's been in office.

It's the hot-potato topic of all-time it seems.