PDA

View Full Version : Fear N Love, Beautiful Journey

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 02:41
I chose not to frequent here, TOT, to much while holidaying abroad at the Project as it is well known or at least former Avalon members had said they have some very Paranoia type energy within one or two there, was told the word never by them yesterday, will give my story and journey as the thread progresses, but is was lovely, such amazing people reside there, like here.

Dreamtimer
21st March 2018, 03:26
I'm glad you had a lovely journey. I noticed some nice exchanges with members over there. I'm curious about how the journey ended. I'm not sure I understand the 'never' part and where the paranoia is focused.

Anywho, look forward to your eggysamples.:hug:

Aragorn
21st March 2018, 03:28
I chose not to frequent here, TOT, to much while holidaying abroad at the Project as it is well known or at least former Avalon members had said they have some very Paranoia type energy within one or two there, was told the word never by them yesterday, will give my story and journey as the thread progresses, but is was lovely, such amazing people reside there, like here.

In that case, I think this thread would be better suited for the members-only section, don't you think? ;)

I'll move the thread now. :)

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 03:50
Ok with having thread above board lol, , never, was as in, never allowed back, Ever with a N.

The energy that word had attached to it was very interesting, worth a vid even lol.

Aragorn
21st March 2018, 04:11
Ok with having thread above board lol, , never, was as in, never allowed back, Ever with a N.

The energy that word had attached to it was very interesting, worth a vid even lol.

Well, I hate to be the one to say "We told you so", but you have to admit that we've given you plenty of warnings about that place, Brother. ;) Even the universe itself tried to keep you away from there, as it took you four attempts before you managed to register an account there. :hmm:

But yeah, I saw your little exchange with Billzebub™ where he was publicly humiliating you over your spelling and your choice of words, and the way you copy/paste articles from the Web into your posts*. So from that moment on, I could already see it coming. :hmm:

* If you like, then I can teach you how to do that more adequately. ;)

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 04:23
Lol, turn that cheek, again and again in these times of love and boils.

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 04:55
The pain of being dissedconnected from just made friends.

Mod note: This post was copied over from the ****ed and Annoyed (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9759-****ed-and-Annoyed) thread.

Aragorn
21st March 2018, 05:36
The pain of being dissedconnected from just made friends.

That is how I myself ended up here at The One Truth, on 17 March 2015. I was about to get banned from "that other place" within the next 24 hours, and per the advice of — oh, the irony! — DNA, I joined up here, because several of the people whom I wanted to remain in contact with were also registered here. Most of those people are gone now, but I've made a bunch of new (and nicer) friends along the way. ;)

Being here at The One Truth felt so good that I never even missed the other place. On the contrary, I had never really felt at home there. Too much of an industrial and artificial herd feeling, too many egos, too much manipulation, too many lies, too many clans and too much favoritism, not to mention that El Sombrero™ had already singled me out over a silly mistake just so as to stroke his own ego — and then he posted a self-aggrandizing thread about it too — within two weeks after I had joined up there.

Over there, I felt like I had to watch my steps all of the time — which, given that I was still in contact with Corey Goode throughout the vendetta between El Sombrero™ and Corey, I actually had to — while over here, everyone was friendly, authentic and easy-going, including the staff members of that era (of whom to date only Malc has remained). ;)

Mod note: This post was copied over from the ****ed and Annoyed (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9759-****ed-and-Annoyed) thread.

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 06:06
I was aware at times, I was carrying as such, many members here, with me, not intentionally, just was, could feel it, likewise likely for some there also imo.

Gale Frierson
21st March 2018, 12:40
So fill us in on this place, Ainawa. Where exactly did you go?

Dreamtimer
21st March 2018, 12:52
That's why it's cruel. People come there for community. You make friends and bonds and then, smack, you're cut off. Petty is one of the nicer things I could say.

The place in question is Project Avalon.

"...time of love and boils" That's a great phrase. I believe you mean boils like the skin lesions caused by disease. Hopefully the infection comes out and those boils will heal. ;)

Dreamtimer
21st March 2018, 13:29
I saw that you conversed a bit with shaberon on his HPB, St. Germaine thread. Last year, I think, Sammy was quite interested in this fellow and his thread, particularly as regards Horus, of course. I thought shaberon was quite gracious. His posts are so long and rich, they're a bit overwhelming for me.

Dumpster Diver
21st March 2018, 13:58

Off (trying) to drink koolaid with Darth Hatman, until he spit it up to which the Hatman said, “all must partake....”

Boils, indeed! :hilarious:

Aianawa
22nd March 2018, 06:02
Project Avalon > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?102011-Prophecy-9-11-and-the-end-of-the-artificial-timeline./page3

Aragorn
22nd March 2018, 06:31
Project Avalon > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?102011-Prophecy-9-11-and-the-end-of-the-artificial-timeline./page3

That Ernie Nemeth character seems like a real piece of work. He went back to edit (almost) every post he made on that thread so as to make the whole conversation appear ridiculous and humiliate you in the process. And then there's Billzebub™'s post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?102011-Prophecy-9-11-and-the-end-of-the-artificial-timeline.&p=1213318&viewfull=1#post1213318), which clearly shows what a jackass he really is.

Now do you believe that the place is a cult? :hmm:

Aianawa
22nd March 2018, 08:29
It is completely a micro macro representation allowing insight into the in the moment situation noospherically and what precious mirrors, what huge hearts, what bandages, what healing scabs, what boils awaiting a blunt pin of no choice, what love, what a nice bowl of traffic lights.

tarka the duck
23rd March 2018, 11:02
It is completely a micro macro representation allowing insight into the in the moment situation noospherically and what precious mirrors, what huge hearts, what bandages, what healing scabs, what boils awaiting a blunt pin of no choice, what love, what a nice bowl of traffic lights.

Sheer poetry - I love your use of words.

Dreamtimer
23rd March 2018, 11:18
"...bowl of traffic lights." That's awesome. Kinda like too many chefs, not enough cooks?

Dumpster Diver
23rd March 2018, 15:12
Wow, if a gentle soul like Aianawa can’t make it in Darth Koolaid’s place, what chance would an a$$hole like me have?

...oh, that’s right, the Hatman likes a$$holes...

Dreamtimer
23rd March 2018, 15:26
I don't think he'd like you for that reason. He is looking to make his forum into a 'respectable library'. I've seen him use those terms several times recently. That means you need to give good, substantive content, elegantly presented with no mistakes and no verboten topics. If you go flat earth you'll be out same day. I saw someone who had joined in '11 get booted because Bill didn't like the fact that they made a small comment on a thread (can't recall the topic). He even pointed to the fact that they hadn't posted much and acted like they had snuck in like some kind of sleeper and banned them publicly. :fpalm:

Dreamtimer
23rd March 2018, 15:35
As a contrast, (no offense to Joe here, I really like his permaculture stuff and have posted some of his vids) PA member joefromthecarolinas was fast-tracked in. I happened to see this because Paula had suggested he could join and he was wary because he didn't want to have to fill in an application. Bill himself posted saying that Joe could be fast tracked, no application necessary. His resume was good enough.

Well, Joe already has some stuff going on. He already has a radio show, a You Tube channel, and had already attracted attention to the forum. He brings something of worth to Bill without Bill having to do any work at all. I bet Joe could comment on just about anything he likes and not get banned.

Just sayin'

Emil El Zapato
23rd March 2018, 18:22
Hey Aianawa,

you made quite a splash...When you get that much attention over there, it means 'the group' is challenged and by consequence frightened. It seems some took the time to examine the material and thereby understand your points. The rest, though they would never admit it, didn't have the wherewithal to even approach it.

For example, your points about Synchronicity were valid, though I suspect couched by you in arcane terms for effect, and why not. Effects can be very cool, particularly when it discombombulates 'pretenders'.

Do you have a native Earthian language? :)

Emil El Zapato
23rd March 2018, 18:32
"...bowl of traffic lights." That's awesome. Kinda like too many chefs, not enough cooks?

Did you mean, Too many Chiefs, not enough Cakes? ... :)

I say we crown Aianawa, "The King of the Mixed Metaphor"

Wow, if a gentle soul like Aianawa can’t make it in Darth Koolaid’s place, what chance would an a$$hole like me have?

...oh, that’s right, the Hatman likes a$$holes...

Mr Dumpster, you have to be a REAL asshat to fit on his head... :)

Dumpster Diver
23rd March 2018, 19:06
Ummm, maybe I could go incognito as a “nice guy”?

In gambling terms, what is the over/under on the number of days I last?

Aianawa
23rd March 2018, 22:10
Doing this slowly, waiting as such also, when I arrived there I was clearing clearing clearing, was main focus, so love n harmonic energy was moving n purring, shaking gently loose beams, caressing n drawing out, so energy still moving even though I am not still there, waiting for vulnerBILLity to embrace and feather.

Ps can we make this public please ?.

WantDisclosure
23rd March 2018, 22:21

Aianawa,

You went through a personal tragedy in your life recently, and because of that, you probably have profound wisdom to share with the world.

Aianawa
23rd March 2018, 22:36
I usually get directed to numbers, including time stamps, like above 2210 and yours 2221, these are messengers fingerprints or imo god talking, so as I enjoy the arkeytypal energy of 221 red cosmic dragon, the posts are poignanny to me indeed, thankyou.

Aianawa
23rd March 2018, 22:52
Yes, words are spells, feel instead while tapping your keys n cares. Called ITMC for short, in the moment communication, can produce connection noospherically instantaniousely plus telepathy.

Hey Aianawa,

you made quite a splash...When you get that much attention over there, it means 'the group' is challenged and by consequence frightened. It seems some took the time to examine the material and thereby understand your points. The rest, though they would never admit it, didn't have the wherewithal to even approach it.

For example, your points about Synchronicity were valid, though I suspect couched by you in arcane terms for effect, and why not. Effects can be very cool, particularly when it discombombulates 'pretenders'.

Do you have a native Earthian language? :)

enjoy being
23rd March 2018, 23:12
The striding zebra, crossing without warning, keeping all alert.
There's beauty in the breakdown of communications into branching constellations.
The ordered library filled with the caring and the uptight, and many hordes of other couplets.
But it makes no complete difference.
But for the absence of break down as mentioned.
The changes and promptings from moments of chance.
Breakdowns included.
One of the aspects in all levels is editing.

enjoy being
23rd March 2018, 23:49
Editing can help clarify that which remains.
Or it can distort that which remains.
It comes down to those choices of what to focus on and how to frame your views.
There's nothing wrong with a library, just that it should not be mistaken for a creative studio or laboratory.
A library is a place where thoughts that have been thunk go, like shelves of jars filled with worms.

New thoughts, if there is such a thing entirely, are created in less controlled environments than that.
Yet they are environments where the participants have to have their wits about them, maybe much more so than in the library.

To allow cross pollinating of like minds can make for all number of scenarios to spring up.
Automatic writing or not, a shifting topic opens many doorways to useful testing equipment.
The handling of the stream is comparatively organic. Some of the kinks in the river have interesting things collect in them.
One might think to themselves after some time of it, perhaps we could straighten that portion of the river?
One asks what is the purpose and then the pros and cons of that purpose for editing the river.

Aragorn
24th March 2018, 00:01

I have now moved your thread under The Watchdog, which is publicly visible. I didn't want to put it under Off-Topic as it pertains to an aspect of the so-called alternative community, and The Watchdog category was specifically created for that purpose.

However — for the record and as a disclaimer — I wish to state that my initial objections to having this in the public view were that I didn't want to raise the false impression that we here at The One Truth had sent you over to La Casa Del Sombrero™ as an infiltrator or as some kind of undercover operative. The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here, and they had already accused Malc earlier of having hacked their servers, so there's no telling what allegations those self-proclaimed "enlightened" people might be coming up with next on account of The One Truth. :rolleyes:

We know for a fact that Billzebub™ and his "awake & aware" elite are looking down their nose at The One Truth — while still regularly checking up on us, of course — and between their earlier allegation that Malc would have been behind whatever technical issues they were having at the time and the equally ridiculous allegations of same from former members Ria and Breeze (alias Realeyes) — who between the two of them almost completely destroyed the Eye-Rise forum — we're not exactly looking forward to yet another round of ludicrous allegations from petty minds who seek to project and channel their own inner darkness.

Now that this thread is publicly visible, I therefore wish, for the record, to clearly state that when you expounded your desire to sign up at Project Avalon, we here at The One Truth have repeatedly tried to dissuade you from doing so, because we could already tell in advance that you wouldn't fit in over there and that it would end badly for you. And so it did, just as we predicted it would.

Therefore, now that I've made this thread publicly visible, as per your wish, I would like to request — just for the record — that you quote this post of mine and acknowledge underneath the quote that I am telling the truth regarding the absence of any involvement whatsoever from both the staff and the other members of The One Truth with your application for membership at Project Avalon. Could you do us that favor, please? :smiley hug:

Aianawa
24th March 2018, 00:07
Tis our/the/your mirror we most, most souls still remembering, seek to MARSteir/Martyr then believe n hold up as god n not a mirror.

Editing can help clarify that which remains.
Or it can distort that which remains.
It comes down to those choices of what to focus on and how to frame your views.
There's nothing wrong with a library, just that it should not be mistaken for a creative studio or laboratory.
A library is a place where thoughts that have been thunk go, like shelves of jars filled with worms.

New thoughts, if there is such a thing entirely, are created in less controlled environments than that.
Yet they are environments where the participants have to have their wits about them, maybe much more so than in the library.

To allow cross pollinating of like minds can make for all number of scenarios to spring up.
Automatic writing or not, a shifting topic opens many doorways to useful testing equipment.
The handling of the stream is comparatively organic. Some of the kinks in the river have interesting things collect in them.
One might think to themselves after some time of it, perhaps we could straighten that portion of the river?
One asks what is the purpose and then the pros and cons of that purpose for editing the river.

Badly ?, Some members there, I will always hold in my heart.

I have now moved your thread under The Watchdog, which is publicly visible. I didn't want to put it under Off-Topic as it pertains to an aspect of the so-called alternative community, and The Watchdog category was specifically created for that purpose.

However — for the record and as a disclaimer — I wish to state that my initial objections to having this in the public view were that I didn't want to raise the false impression that we here at The One Truth had sent you over to La Casa Del Sombrero™ as an infiltrator or as some kind of undercover operative. The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here, and they had already accused Malc earlier of having hacked their servers, so there's no telling what allegations those self-proclaimed "enlightened" people might be coming up with next on account of The One Truth. :rolleyes:

We know for a fact that Billzebub™ and his "awake & aware" elite are looking down their nose at The One Truth — while still regularly checking up on us, of course — and between their earlier allegation that Malc would have been behind whatever technical issues they were having at the time and the equally ridiculous allegations of same from former members Ria and Breeze (alias Realeyes) — who between the two of them almost completely destroyed the Eye-Rise forum — we're not exactly looking forward to yet another round of ludicrous allegations from petty minds who seek to project and channel their own inner darkness.

Now that this thread is publicly visible, I therefore wish, for the record, to clearly state that when you expounded your desire to sign up at Project Avalon, we here at The One Truth have repeatedly tried to dissuade you from doing so, because we could already tell in advance that you wouldn't fit in over there and that it would end badly for you. And so it did, just as we predicted it would.

Therefore, now that I've made this thread publicly visible, as per your wish, I would like to request — just for the record — that you quote this post of mine and acknowledge underneath the quote that I am telling the truth regarding the absence of any involvement whatsoever from both the staff and the other members of The One Truth with your application for membership at Project Avalon. Could you do us that favor, please? :smiley hug:

Aragorn
24th March 2018, 00:18
Um, let's try this again... :hmm:

[...]

I didn't see any acknowledgement, Brother. :onthequite:

Wind
24th March 2018, 00:51
I'm glad that we have you here, Aianawa. Obviously this is truly the place where you belong.

enjoy being
24th March 2018, 00:52
Tis our/the/your mirror we most, most souls still remembering, seek to MARSteir/Martyr then believe n hold up as god n not a mirror.

In the reflection we see the opposites. A rear view mirror shows the reflection of where we just came from.
Had we just followed ourselves in reverse, things would only be out by one intersecting point..

But because it is also a reflection, then it is even more subject to distortion.
It is still but only a method of perception which must under go forms of editing huh. :thumbsup:

One terminology was to say something is once or twice or multiple times removed from reality by the operations performed on it.
If you take a photo of it, it is once removed. If, from the photo you make a painting or even photocopy, it is twice removed.

Same with cultural ideas, if one region has the culture and they begin doing certain things, then the first hand outside experiencer becomes, the 1st step removed from the cultural avant-garde. That group may adopt the skill or whatever it might be, and even adapt it.

Along the way is the trade-offs between the culture being stuck by being the thing creating something in the first hand.

A philosophical movement or idea being the product of its environment, for instance.
That idea being seen as very beneficial/universal/attractive then becomes adopted by outsiders.
Because of the outsider being an outsider, their appreciation and understanding is at a different frequency to the progenitors.
Which means they either can be unbound by conventions and restrictions found perhaps in the avant-garde hub, or at the same time they can be in danger of watering down the concepts or just making 'reproductions' of them.

Fred Steeves
24th March 2018, 01:56
The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here,

That's arguable any more...

Anyway Vern, you do by now realize that the vast majority of your written word is incomprehensible to most people? I'm not trying to be rude here, just stating the obvious (I think). You must know this right?

If not for finally seeing your pleasant personality and obvious intelligence in the couple of chats you did with modwiz, I very well may still be under the impression that you suffer from some sort of mental disorder. Brother there's a reason I never respond to your posts, because I can seldom even pretend to know what the hell you're talking about.

Can we be real here? Your banning from The Project was not *solely* some sort of mob mentality hit job, set off by Bill. You have a starring role in this.

As an aside, interesting how there's been no mention, as of yet, of why exactly you were banned. Curious.

Aragorn
24th March 2018, 03:09
The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here [...]

I'm not sure what you're saying, because that sentence is not grammatically correct. :hmm:

If you are saying that the woo-woo factor at Project Avalon would not be higher than here at The One Truth, then allow me to remind you that we have never banned any members for supposedly being "Mossad agents without that they know it", or anything of that sort. We also don't remote-view our members — past, present or future.

Even though it was not the reason why I myself was ultimately banned from La Casa Del Sombrero™, I have personally seen an email from a former but at the time still active Project Avalon moderator (whose name I shall not mention here) to Corey Goode that the Avalon mods had remote-viewed me and had found me to be — and I quote — "a double agent".

:fpalm:

I even threw that in Bill Ryan's face on the night that I was banned — or unsubscribed, deactivated, or whatever they want to call it. I don't even know what my status is over there — I think it simply says "unsubscribed" or "deactivated" or something under my name — because I was so disgusted with the place that I clicked the "Log Out" button that night and immediately deleted all my Avalon-related cookies, and up until this very day I have never tried logging back in there again.

As an aside, interesting how there's been no mention, as of yet, of why exactly you were banned. Curious.

I don't think that he was effectively banned from La Casa Del Sombrero™, because that would entail that he no longer has any access at all there. He obviously still does have read-only access to (at the very least) the public sections of their forum, because he's been online there a couple of times again since they booted him. :hmm:

Whenever we ban someone over here at The One Truth, then they no longer have any access at all. All they get to see is a box with a message telling them why they have been banned. And if we ban their IP address itself, then they won't even get to see anything at all, because then the server refuses all connections from said IP address. But then again, we generally only ban the IP address when we're dealing with spam bots, because they keep on coming back anyway, and banning their IP address saves Botty McBotface the extra work. :p

Aianawa
24th March 2018, 09:06
This be the Truth.

Aianawa
24th March 2018, 11:31
More vids less written word, gotya.

Anyway Vern, you do by now realize that the vast majority of your written word is incomprehensible to most people? I'm not trying to be rude here, just stating the obvious (I think). You must know this right?

If not for finally seeing your pleasant personality and obvious intelligence in the couple of chats you did with modwiz, I very well may still be under the impression that you suffer from some sort of mental disorder. Brother there's a reason I never respond to your posts, because I can seldom even pretend to know what the hell you're talking about.

Can we be real here? Your banning from The Project was not *solely* some sort of mob mentality hit job, set off by Bill. You have a starring role in this.

Aianawa
24th March 2018, 11:40
Ps unsubscribed, no access to forum, no reason given, Never was last word, after, when allowed back ?. The we won energy upon that word never, very strong , plus an ugly putrid attachment. That brings me to the next bit of rainbow mechanix, feeling a vulnerBiLLity sidekick alongside ( paid well undercover type ) his pain body >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GvrMrkmWM

Playing him like a guitar when wishing.

Dreamtimer
24th March 2018, 12:01
I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets it wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.

Elen
24th March 2018, 12:31
I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.

As do I, Aianawa. You are much appreciated here "in the Shire" :love:

Emil El Zapato
24th March 2018, 13:29

yeah, agreed...100%

Aragorn
25th March 2018, 01:05
I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets it wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.

yeah, agreed...100%

Word!

:wiz:

Dumpster Diver
25th March 2018, 14:36
I, for one, resent any implication that the Kool-Aid stand is more woo-woo than we are...

Wear your inner woo-woo proudly!

Dreamtimer
26th March 2018, 13:20
As Tyrion said, wear it like armor. That way no one can use it against you.

Dumpster Diver
26th March 2018, 15:13
As Tyrion said, wear it like armor. That way no one can use it against you.

Exactly! When ever someone uses an ad hominem attack on you or your area of study, call then out on the use of such. “Why must you stoop to using such a fallacious method? What are you so afraid of?”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Aianawa
26th March 2018, 21:42
GOT, gosh, Indeed.

Aianawa
26th March 2018, 22:30
Yah, finally have a day off work, catching up now, nice nice. Was abrupt my send off, so caught me a wee bit unawares, pain bodies seem to have spirit guiding me to them in this life time, not to bothered about that work nowadays except whats on my/the trail as such. Pain , simple past in this life Pain, capital letter p,for Bill. Beautifullll soul with Pain, nothing new, many here have felt Bill's pain.

Dreamtimer
26th March 2018, 22:42
I wonder what's the cause of his pain. I don't need to know actually, but if it's been a long time, it may have grown in some way that makes it harder to overcome.

Aianawa
26th March 2018, 22:46
Also part of the collective mind, Noosphere imo , there was a member there, Running Deer I think, who was trying to get Bill to see himself, to no avail, handler or s, can have deep claws.

Aianawa
27th March 2018, 08:32
Putting here the Bills pain body thread for future reference > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12071-Bills-Pain-Body-Thread-All-Welcome/page2

Aianawa
28th March 2018, 03:13
Bill is a very public figure, especially within the alternative community, imo it is very important to express that Bill has a pain body that takes over, takes him over, and that people he trusts may be playing him, or his pain body, imo he has some beautifullll souls around him plus a few in deep learning/remembering/pain also/helping the all know itself as such.

Bill = Beautiful soul, Bill plus his Pain Body = not Bill, easy equation , yes ?.

Aragorn
28th March 2018, 03:29
Bill is a very public figure, especially within the alternative community, imo it is very important to express that Bill has a pain body that takes over, takes him over, and that people he trusts may be playing him, or his pain body, imo he has some beautifullll souls around him plus a few in deep learning/remembering/pain also/helping the all know itself as such.

Bill = Beautiful soul, Bill plus his Pain Body = not Bill, easy equation , yes ?.

I think you're being way too optimistic and — without meaning to offend you — too apologetic on account of El Sombrero™, Brother. :hmm:

Aianawa
28th March 2018, 04:01
Aragorn, I feel you like beautifullll Bill and dislike not Bill = taken over by Pain Body, ? yes.

Aragorn
28th March 2018, 04:22
Aragorn, I feel you like beautifullll Bill and dislike not Bill = taken over by Pain Body, ? yes.

Unlike you, Brother, I do not see him as a beautiful soul with a pain body. I do not hate him, and in fact, he does have certain qualities that I respect. However, I am opined — and I am not the only one — that he has a degree of psychopathy to him, from which stem his narcissism and his Machiavellianism.

He's a grownup, so he should know the difference between good and bad, but he doesn't seem to care about said difference. He does whatever he thinks he needs to do to serve his ego and his reputation — whether that means that he has to do something good or whether it means that he has to do something bad — and he is cold as ice on the inside.

I'm sorry, Bro, but I just can't see him as a wounded unicorn. I see him as a self-serving predator. I'm not going to say that he doesn't have any wounds — everyone on this planet does, inevitably — but, in my humble opinion, it's not the wounds that are driving him in his decisions and actions.

Not everything is excusable in the name of love, Brother. There are limits to everything, and too much compassion can get you (or one of your loved ones) killed. Remember Ursula and Sabina Eriksson (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8364-What-happened-to-Ursula-and-Sabina-Eriksson)? Well, shortly after Sabina had been released from custody by the police, she was taken in by a man named Glenn Hollinshead, and she stabbed him to death the next day.

I am of course not saying that El Sombrero™ would be stabbing people to death — at least, I don't think he would — but he's a dangerous man nevertheless, and I feel that it would be in people's best interest to stay away from him.

Just my two Eurocents... :flag:

Aianawa
28th March 2018, 04:37
If what you say is correct then an intervention would serve all, well, yes.

Aianawa
28th March 2018, 04:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T81cgSJsrf4

Aianawa
28th March 2018, 05:54
We are but finding the missing mirrors, Billy pain body found you or you Billy pain body ?.

Dreamtimer
28th March 2018, 11:12
...Bill = Beautiful soul, Bill plus his Pain Body = not Bill, easy equation , yes ?.

So if Bill were able to heal, then the pain body would no longer take control and he could be the beautiful soul he truly is. Is that it?

I'd sure love to see that with my brother. He shows compassion about three times a year. He holds too much inside. It eats away at him and then he, imo, numbs himself.

Aianawa
29th March 2018, 04:04
Well, within the Oneness material I work with, first is to acknowledge, not judge, change, run etc, it is ones what is, as such, this help, then sitting deeply with the what is, is next.

So if Bill were able to heal, then the pain body would no longer take control and he could be the beautiful soul he truly is. Is that it?

I'd sure love to see that with my brother. He shows compassion about three times a year. He holds too much inside. It eats away at him and then he, imo, numbs himself.

Yip, the numbing is running, as such.

Aianawa
30th March 2018, 06:40
Met two especially lovely ladies MM and VV, relatively recent members themselves, one and two years there, from memory, one was a mod, sorta people every forum owner in their right mind wishes to have, good hearts, looking back now, over a whole moon being a member there was pretty good imo.

Aianawa
17th April 2018, 04:04
Let this thread go, as about 2 or 3 weeks ago, noticed the energy over yonider, was still bouncing around as such, they were not too into imo new new perceptions on now defined.
Feels more settled lol since Aragorns interaction, imo. So will continue, for me fear was constant, having to keep an awareness of what others there may deem, terroristic or sabostage.

Aianawa
25th April 2018, 07:54
Now will conclude, pavers the desire NOW :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR_MY_Oy8Uw

Emil El Zapato
26th April 2018, 23:29
Let this thread go, as about 2 or 3 weeks ago, noticed the energy over yonider, was still bouncing around as such, they were not too into imo new new perceptions on now defined.
Feels more settled lol since Aragorns interaction, imo. So will continue, for me fear was constant, having to keep an awareness of what others there may deem, terroristic or sabostage.

They were completely unfair to you...it's the sort of thing I really despise.

Aianawa
27th April 2018, 08:42
Was Xlent, i remember feeling the axe coming down and i quickly posted that most cannot accept the 13 moon, synchronicity and arkeytypal new templates and were willing to secure their vatican time cloak prison to the death, slaying any the likes of moi, to silence or ban, lol maybe i over dramatisy, they held off another 8 days though