PDA

View Full Version : Trump Jumps in Bed with CIA, Pedophilia Crackdown - Robert David Steele

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 14:34
This is an interview by Sarah Westall:

Sarah Westall
Published on Mar 16, 2018

. . . Robert David Steele rejoins the program to discuss the latest developments with Trumps latest firing of Rex Tillerson and his decision to move Pompeo to Secretary of State and Haspel to CIA Chief. We also discuss the unification of South and North Korea and how that solution was forged. Lastly RDS shares his involvement with the International Human Trafficking Commission and the work that they are doing worldwide to crackdown on Human Trafficking. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFyPPK4v7pY

Emil El Zapato
17th March 2018, 14:48
This is an interview by Sarah Westall:

This video must be at least in part a re-issue, because the beginning of it sounds too familiar to me to have just been posted for the first time on March 16, 2018.

He's advocating for a lifetime Presidency for Trump? lol, the guy is a f*cking Russian operative...I tried to tell you!

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 14:59
. . . Russian operative...
No, he is not, but I'm not going to do a back and forth with you.

I'm here to spread the word on things I think are true and to discuss things, but not debate on controversial subjects, especially when euphemisms for obscenities are posted.

Emil El Zapato
17th March 2018, 15:00

I'm here to spread the word on things I think are true and to discuss things, but not debate on controversial subjects, especially when euphemisms for obscenities are posted.

:cry:

Emil El Zapato
17th March 2018, 15:14

Did you listen to this video?

Check his words AND his expression at 9:48. It's indicating disgust... I'll let you figure that one out.

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 15:45
:cry:

Like I said, I'm not interested.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

We all have our role to play.

Dumpster Diver
17th March 2018, 17:06
Nice interview. Ms Westall is a great interviewer. RDS shares his view of the current state of White Hose happenings.

Emil El Zapato
17th March 2018, 17:09
Nice interview. Ms Westall is a great interviewer. RDS shares his view of the current state of White Hose happenings.

:) hose as in hosed...

Keep Trying: Burying your head in the sand is not much of a solution?

Dumpster Diver
17th March 2018, 17:10
:) hose as in hosed...

Keep Trying: Burying your head in the sand is not much of a solution?

Freudian slip...:hilarious:

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 17:39
RDS shares his view of the current state of White Hose happenings.

I don't think it's fair that you can say stuff like that, and it's equally plausible that it's your self-described dyslexia, or, an intentional play on words with hidden meaning.

Then, when queried, you can joke around, and the reader is never sure what you actually did.

:omg:

Burying your head in the sand is not much of a solution?

I understand how you feel.

We just disagree, and there is no chance of making progress, as far as I can see.

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 17:45
Nice interview. Ms Westall is a great interviewer.
I like her a lot.

I think her heart is in the right place.

She has a link in this interview, which I didn't quote, because I try to focus just on the subject matter of the interview, "Learn how to grow half of your food in less than 1 hour per day. Free documentary: . . . "

I clicked on it and printed the information because it may be something she's involved in that I will want to support, just like I supported Robert David Steele's #UNRIG.

Dumpster Diver
17th March 2018, 17:51
Well, between iPad spel cker and my dyslexia I’M hosed...anyway, it was intended to be a “straight” comment :hilarious:

...also, RDS mentions that the two guys he really listens to are David Icke and John Rappaport...

Wind
17th March 2018, 18:10
I have to say that this Trump era has been the most absurd one I've ever seen. Donald knows what he's doing? The guy is completely clueless! :hilarious:

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 19:21
...also, RDS mentions that the two guys he really listens to are David Icke and John Rappaport...
That is interesting. I haven't gotten to that part yet.

I've read two of David Icke's books. I was very impressed with the citations he included within the text of Human Race Get off Your Knees, letting us know where he got his information and what his rationale was for drawing his conclusions.

I know that RDS says he's learned most of what he's commenting on now since he retired from the CIA. He's not violating his oath. He's just using his experience to connect dots based on what he's learned from the very extensive reading he's done since retiring.

I like Jon Rappoport, too. I think he's very astute. I remember well following his blog closely during the Ebola scare.

Emil El Zapato
17th March 2018, 19:44
Rappaport has an honorarium in 'The Encyclopedia of American Loons' ... I don't get allegiance to such characters...really, I'll believe anything if it is convincing...these people are egregiously agenda driven.

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 22:00
She has a link in this interview, which I didn't quote, because I try to focus just on the subject matter of the interview, "Learn how to grow half of your food in less than 1 hour per day. Free documentary: . . . "
This is from the link:

http://thegrownetwork.pages.ontraport.net/grow-half-registration?oprid=29931

Dreamtimer
18th March 2018, 00:19
Thank you for sharing this. The more growing food at home the better, I say.

WantDisclosure
25th March 2018, 10:27

I see today that Sarah Westall is doing much more than conducting interviews.

She has another short YouTube video posted March 22, 2018, “Robert David Steele, Chief Counsel of Commission on Pedophilia, Explains...” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPCPgANcc00 ) which is a clip from a previous video, and in the Description she has another link to share, "FREE 7 Day Viewing of "The Truth About Pet Cancer", Starts April 4th Sign up today and learn the truth and how to keep your pet from getting cancer . . . " The link is broken; I hope that gets fixed.

Additionally, she links to the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (https://www.itnj.org/).

This lady is a concerned citizen, as Robert David Steele is. (And me.)