PDA

View Full Version : Science of Consciousness, Arctic Hollow Earth Expedition - Brooks Agnew

Kathy
14th March 2018, 23:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK8i0C22rxA

"Published on Mar 13, 2018 by Sarah Westall

Learn how to be much healthier by growing your own food in less than 1 hour per day. Free Information: http://ddddddd.ontraport.com/t?orid=2...

Part 1: Science of Consciousness, Arctic Hollow Earth Expedition
Part 2: Rise of the Clinton Crime Syndicate

This is part 1 of 2 with Scientist, Author, and Futurist Brooks Agnew. He shares how he matched science to consciousness to better understand how the "Secret" actual works. Many have followed without results due to lack of understand, Brooks claims. This interview he explains how consciousness is the key to understanding and taking control of your own life. He also explains his mission to the Arctic to explore the legend of the hollow earth theory that has begun to have more legs. Recent findings, such as a deep under the crust ocean and new understanding of gravity, has pointed to the Earth being hollow.

Learn more about Brooks Agnew at http://x2-radio.com/ "

Kathy
15th March 2018, 00:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mg09lD7uk

"Published on Mar 14, 2018 by Sarah Westall"

WantDisclosure
16th March 2018, 11:14

Very interesting: "The Golden Mean is the resonance of increase in the universe."

WantDisclosure
18th March 2018, 12:02

I distinctly remember hearing self-taught theoretical physicist Nassim Haramein say something very similar in one of the presentations by him that I saw years ago on YouTube. I tried to locate it on YouTube but I couldn't find it.

It may have had something to do with what he pointed out about the Earth's movement in relation to the Sun—the fact that we're not going round and round the Sun the way we're taught in school—we're actually moving in a spiral following the Sun, and this scenario means that we're never in the same place in the Cosmos. How that would affect consciousness I can't remember, and I'm not sure that was the context at all.

Anyway, Nassim made the same point Brooks made, that if we re-visit, that is, go back in time to a previous emotional trauma in our life, we can then release it, and change our present consciousness.

Dreamtimer
19th March 2018, 06:20
Anyway, Nassim made the same point Brooks made, that if we re-visit, that is, go back in time to a previous emotional trauma in our life, we can then release it, and change our present consciousness.

This is something done in dream work. We are not bound by space or time in the Dreamtime. Emotional healing, soul retrieval, etc. can be done from the liminal state.

WantDisclosure
19th March 2018, 11:42
. . . liminal . . .
You taught me a new word; I had to go to the dictionary. :)

Elen
19th March 2018, 12:03
You taught me a new word; I had to go to the dictionary. :)

Yeah, "please join me at the club called Discovering New Words." :p

Dreamtimer
19th March 2018, 15:22
I raised my child and also was a teacher and a tutor and a day care provider. During that time I learned to express myself in very concise and simple and understandable ways. It's a great skill.

And my vocabulary became small and/or rusty. I feel like only now, after a decade away from the classroom, I've finally got an adult vocabulary back. It feels good, like moving muscles that haven't moved in a while.

Brain pathways. ;)

Elen
20th March 2018, 09:26
I raised my child and also was a teacher and a tutor and a day care provider. During that time I learned to express myself in very concise and simple and understandable ways. It's a great skill.

And my vocabulary became small and/or rusty. I feel like only now, after a decade away from the classroom, I've finally got an adult vocabulary back. It feels good, like moving muscles that haven't moved in a while.

Brain pathways. ;)

:tiphat:

WantDisclosure
20th March 2018, 11:11
I raised my child and also was a teacher and a tutor and a day care provider.
I used to talk to my kids a lot raising them, too, and I taught 8th grade English for seven years as one of my careers.

I agree with you that using simple and precise language is a great skill—it gives one a better chance to be understood. :thup:

Dumpster Diver
20th March 2018, 17:22

This must be why I can understand Dreamy so well!

https://images.iacpublishinglabs.com/reference-production-images/question/aq/1400px-788px/breed-rca-dog_d8de7e2d67560338.jpg

Aianawa
27th March 2018, 02:07
What is Nassim doing nowadays, been a quiet boy.

I distinctly remember hearing self-taught theoretical physicist Nassim Haramein say something very similar in one of the presentations by him that I saw years ago on YouTube. I tried to locate it on YouTube but I couldn't find it.

It may have had something to do with what he pointed out about the Earth's movement in relation to the Sun—the fact that we're not going round and round the Sun the way we're taught in school—we're actually moving in a spiral following the Sun, and this scenario means that we're never in the same place in the Cosmos. How that would affect consciousness I can't remember, and I'm not sure that was the context at all.

Dreamtimer
16th October 2018, 08:08
Here's a new interview with Brooks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4dcv36nfQw

Brooks is a multi-patented engineer and a six-time Amazon best-selling author of nine books. He holds a Bachelors in Chemistry. A Masters in Statistics and a Doctorate in Physics. He is an internationally acclaimed lecturer on energy, manufacturing, and more; as well as the host of X-Squared Radio- still going strong since 2005. Brooks was here about 3 years ago, talking about his work with a company producing affordable electric vehicles as well as the very real science that supports a Hollow Earth and his heading of an expedition through uncharted Arctic territory to prove it once and for all.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2019, 14:31
Brooks was on Richard's show. I found this fun and interesting. He's working on another expedition with a Russian ship. Next summer perhaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z4hBowim4

Aragorn
3rd July 2019, 14:36
Except that Earth isn't hollow, any more than that it would be flat. ;)

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2019, 15:27
He concedes that if nothing else they'll have a grand adventure.

:rock::cantina:

Aianawa
6th July 2019, 21:04

Or it may be both because we are still learning, remembering and understanding the dimensions, we imo are as children still concerning dimensions.

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 21:09

Or it may be both because we are still learning, remembering and understanding the dimensions, we imo are as children still concerning dimensions.

The proponents of neither the Hollow Earth hypothesis nor those of the Flat Earth hypothesis are appealing unto higher-dimensional physics, Vern. :)

Emil El Zapato
6th July 2019, 21:54
It could depend entirely on the definition of 'hollow'...A shell? Large open caverns? I don't know how many different kinds of 'flat earth' there might be....I can't think of even one, however. Unless, a flat earth is part of a flat universe.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2019, 22:03
Talk about being braned. ;)

I like the idea of large caverns. Also, connecting with water.

Inner-spheric diving.

Aragorn
6th July 2019, 23:28
Talk about being braned. ;)

I like the idea of large caverns. Also, connecting with water.

Inner-spheric diving.

The Flat Earth hypothesis truly is a no-braner. :p

Chris
7th July 2019, 08:56
Since this topic is about the hollow earth, let's play.

Starting with the flat earth, or rather disc-shaped earth as many people imagine it, that is the easiest one to refute, because of elementary physics. Even if a sufficiently advanced civilisation created a disc-shaped celestial object, for fun, it wouldn't stay that way for long. Gravitational forces would ensure that with time, it would form into a globe. That is just how astrophysics works, if there is a mass of matter somewhere, say because of a planetary collision, juts lying about, eventually it will pull together into a spherical structure. That is how most moons were formed and this basic fact is simply indisputable.

Hollow earth actually makes even less sense, because it supposes an upside down civilisation, with an inner sun, a hollow earth core and inner earthers living on the inside crust of the earth's mantle. Again, if such a planetary body were created by an advanced civilisation, it would very quickly collapse unto itself and become a standard globe. Gravity's a bitch...

Regarding the Honeycomb earth, which is propagated by the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock, I would not be so quick in dismissing it outright. The physics of it works just fine. Ancient myth has plenty of accounts about the underworld, an entire civilisation deep in the earth's crust, existing in large caverns that are connected to each other. I personally think that where there's smoke, there's fire and there must be some sort of complex life down there, but we don't really know what form it might take. For one, most of the planet's water is actually deep underground and it must exist in large caverns, in fact there must be entire oceans, rivers, etc given the huge amount of water we're talking about, more than what we have on the surface.

A note here about Enki, one of the chief gods of the Sumerians, he was known as god of the waters below. There are also many fish gods in ancient sumerian religion and this is where the pope gets his fish-hat from. I don't know what that all means, but I do think we should be cautious in not discarding this idea outright and keeping an open mind,

Dreamtimer
2nd September 2019, 11:05
Nassim came up in this thread. He speaks of his Holofractographic Unified Field Theory, the Consciousness Field, ARK Crystals, and of course why he suspects the earth is hollow and growing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeLtoXiBghg

Chester
3rd September 2019, 13:45
In other words - idealism... in fact, monistic idealism (All is One)

Emil El Zapato
3rd September 2019, 13:58
His voice sounds very familiar for some reason...I"ll place it...

Quaternions, another familiar word with no meaning to me...

he is referring to the edge of science and the transition to philosophy (from a SciFi book I"m reading right now). A world called Arbre where religion and science are an interwoven fabric, full of the conundrums that result. A good book but the author is in 300 pages before actually making it interesting... Anathem...

Dreamtimer
3rd September 2019, 21:52
Rational Wiki describes him as an amateur physicist. He has been popular in the alternative community. One critique I read said he fails to distinguish between math and physics.

A few years back he was talking about giant spheres sucking energy from the sun.

But he didn't call them 'sphere-beings'. :p