PDA

View Full Version : Emery Smith: Alien Tech at the Vatican

WantDisclosure
14th March 2018, 01:52
The following link is being shared by using Gaia's "Friends Watch Free" offering; the video will be available free for viewing for 48 hours once the link is clicked:

A strange craft, unlike anything ever seen, was shot down and the wreckage sent to a secret storage facility in New Mexico. As part of an investigative team, Emery Smith was sent to scour the Vatican archives for any information concerning similar technology. He offers us details of his descent into a trove of information, forbidden to many people on the planet. Though the collection of crashed craft may sound like an outstanding occurrence to us, for the secret military programs this is an everyday incident. Thus, the clandestine accumulation of exotic technology and alien bodies is far greater than we could have imagined. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast March 13, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Emery Smith
Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjeqfbi2i000301mecwpwl0to

Dumpster Diver
14th March 2018, 05:17
Interest video this week. Insides of the Vatican “Library” are pretty slick.

jcocks
17th March 2018, 13:22
Damn, missed it, and I’m *NOT* going to sign up to Gaia to watch it. I just can’t afford the cost. :(

WantDisclosure
17th March 2018, 13:31
Damn, missed it, and I’m *NOT* going to sign up to Gaia to watch it. I just can’t afford the cost. :(

You clicked on it and found it no longer is available?

I've wondered whether anyone watched it at all, other than member Dumpster who subscribes to Gaia as I do.

I don't know whether you're interested or not, but here is a different episode featuring Emery Smith which is free:

Gaia
Published on Jan 5, 2018

. . . Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

SEE THE NEXT INTERVIEW FOR ONLY $0.99 and gain access to 1,000s of more titles, including OVER 300+ Episodes of David Wilcock as host of Cosmic Disclosure and Wisdom Teachings! . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoiGr03ZZvU

Dumpster Diver
17th March 2018, 14:16

It’s only the cost of two lattes per month.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BbO29nehjhk/maxresdefault.jpg

EL_O_EL
19th March 2018, 18:55
I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling. I know this place is a CG/Wilcock Hatefest Harvest, but all I can say is that the material resonates with me. The details of the vatican basement/library were quite compelling, and with what I've learned about things being stored there, the level of preservation, protection, and technology, all make complete sense.

Dumpster Diver
19th March 2018, 19:07
I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling. I know this place is a CG/Wilcock Hatefest Harvest, but all I can say is that the material resonates with me. The details of the vatican basement/library were quite compelling, and with what I've learned about things being stored there, the level of preservation, protection, and technology, all make complete sense.

I don’t hate either CG or DW. Actually I find DW’s Wisdom teachings quite good. I just have come around to the belief that the Agarthian’s may be the real “man behind the curtain” in much of our history and CG/DW are unaware of the game.

WantDisclosure
19th March 2018, 20:40
I don’t hate either CG or DW. Actually I find DW’s Wisdom teachings quite good. I just have come around to the belief that the Agarthian’s may be the real “man behind the curtain” in much of our history and CG/DW are unaware of the game.
I worry about a lot of things to do with the possibility of non-humans, with their own agendas, unduly influencing humans, using their advanced capabilities, in cases where humans are convinced they themselves agreed to be subjected to an abduction scenario.

You may be right about Corey and David being manipulated.

I tend to think they both have good intuition, though, for spotting danger.

Dreamtimer
19th March 2018, 21:08
I have nothing personally against either Wilcock or Goode. Goode came through here and it was quite a whirlwind. The worst thing he did when communicating with me was to imply that I might be having a savior complex regarding him which I wasn't. But it wasn't a big deal to me. My reaction was to communicate less directly with him so he wouldn't think I was hanging on his every word.

I'm personally more interested in David's older work than the current stuff with Gaia. And of course I think the fact that he talks about his dreams and writing them down is great. I would like to see him encourage people to do that more often.

Emil El Zapato
20th March 2018, 14:44

Are you from the planet Krypton?

I have nothing personally against either Wilcock or Goode. Goode came through here and it was quite a whirlwind. The worst thing he did when communicating with me was to imply that I might be having a savior complex regarding him which I wasn't. But it wasn't a big deal to me. My reaction was to communicate less directly with him so he wouldn't think I was hanging on his every word.

I'm personally more interested in David's older work than the current stuff with Gaia. And of course I think the fact that he talks about his dreams and writing them down is great. I would like to see him encourage people to do that more often.

You're more generous with dreaming than i am, DT...It's my special power and I want to keep it for myself... :)

Dumpster Diver
20th March 2018, 16:57

Dreamy, I have noticed your savior complex in regards to me so I get where CG is coming from. :whstl: :batman

EL_O_EL
21st March 2018, 14:19
No, Pretender, I'm not. But thanks for your "concern".

WantDisclosure
21st March 2018, 16:48

I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling.

Subscribers to Gaia get three shares for friends and family per month.

Cosmic Disclosure posts on Gaia on Tuesdays.

Check back on Tuesday, April 3. I will post "Bioship":

Imagine a being that shares consciousness and DNA with the craft it uses to traverse the cosmos. Emery Smith recalls a time when he encountered a being who had more in common with its craft than a place of origin. While taking samples from a red-colored alien being, he was called away on a special run to examine a craft which had a strong similarity to the being he just left on the examination table. He tells of his experience within this craft, how it was built, and the unique bond it holds with its operator.

https://www.gaia.com/video/bioship

EL_O_EL
21st March 2018, 21:16
Oh, so that was you K.T. who gifted that Bioships CD? If so, thanks mucho! I really apreciate it. It was another very interesting episode, In my opinion, where he touched on what I had previously come across, with the BioShip being a living-in touch-craft that is "part" of the pilot, that had been developed/grown/cultivated into existence, rather than being "built" like a car or ship, here on Earth.

It reminded me of, (I can't recall who it was who said this exactly or where I heard it, for that matter), a ufo/craft being described that had been "obtained" by the Government, that was determined to have been built/comprised/composed of a Mushroom like material, that was actually alive, and could interface and be manipulated through ESP. Kinda cool, although I absolutely hate Mushrooms as a food, so I would never be in danger of chopping up some of my ship and tossing it into a salad.

WantDisclosure
21st March 2018, 21:53
Oh, so that was you K.T. who gifted that Bioships CD?
No, the "Emery Smith: Alien Tech at the Vatican" CD. :)

You've already seen "Bioship"?

EL_O_EL
22nd March 2018, 18:24
Yeah, saw Bioship 2 days back, as it had been gifted for the 48 hours. Definitel,y another good one,
Cheers,

WantDisclosure
3rd April 2018, 13:21
Check back on Tuesday, April 3. I will post "Bioship":

Here it is:

Imagine a being that shares consciousness and DNA with the craft it uses to traverse the cosmos. Emery Smith recalls a time when he encountered a being who had more in common with its craft than a place of origin. While taking samples from a red-colored alien being, he was called away on a special run to examine a craft which had a strong similarity to the being he just left on the examination table. He tells of his experience within this craft, how it was built, and the unique bond it holds with its operator.

https://give.gaia.com/cjfjoyjp4007w01qxq4uclkl1

Aragorn
3rd April 2018, 13:50
According to El Sombrero™, Emery Smith is a hoaxer (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101752-Cosmic-Disclosure-s-EMERY-SMITH-is-a-hoaxer.). Given that El Sombrero™ usually promotes alleged whistleblowers and won't start slagging them unless he has no other recourse — due to a personal vendetta with the individual in question or due to there being irrefutable evidence — I'm inclined to believe that his verdict in this particular matter would be correct.

Your mileage may vary. I don't have a dog in this fight. :swing:

http://www.freewheelcycle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/File_000.jpg

:ht:

Dumpster Diver
3rd April 2018, 22:06
Btw, that’s a tame goose not a wild one. :onthequite:

Aragorn
4th April 2018, 06:05
Btw, that’s a tame goose not a wild one. :onthequite:

Yeah, I didn't want to make it too hard for novices. :p

Dreamtimer
4th April 2018, 13:15
Looks like a swan to me. And one of those guys is about to do a swan dive. :lol::lol:

Aragorn
4th April 2018, 13:22
Looks like a swan to me.

According to the classification of the image during my Google search it's supposed to be a goose, but yes, I too think it's a swan. ;)