PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Fulford and Robert David Steele Video Published February 23, 2018

WantDisclosure
2nd March 2018, 00:46
Benjamin Fulford has a YouTube channel.

Robert David Steele visited him recently and they've recorded this presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkEal1obl4&t=350s

Emil El Zapato
3rd March 2018, 03:37
Is there a reason Steele only has a 'special english' wikipedia page?

Fulford is nuts! Just look at him and you can see that distant look in his eyes. I've seen that before in personal acquaintances that were certifiable.

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 08:31
Fulford is nuts! Just look at him and you can see that distant look in his eyes. I've seen that before in personal acquaintances that were certifiable.
No, he's not.

:dislike:

You try having several attempts on your life and see how you look.

Emil El Zapato
3rd March 2018, 12:36
No, he's not.

:dislike:

You try having several attempts on your life and see how you look.

Qualify 'attempt on my life'? :)

Dumpster Diver
3rd March 2018, 14:17
Steele realized that Amazon is a deep state organization bending the truth (Bezos also owns the Washington Post), shutting down small businesses, and building a massive Monopoly that will eventually impoverish us all. So he took down all his 2500 reviews and posted them elsewhere.

I think Fulford’s Charlie-Manson-Eyes are a great look. I practice mine in the mirror each morning.

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 14:21
Qualify 'attempt on my life'? :)

Did you watch the video?

Fulford spoke of the attempts on his life.

You followed the post with the video in it with a comment about him looking like he's crazy.

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 14:31
. . . (Bezos also owns the Washington Post) . . .
I didn't know that.

Jeff Bezos

. . . On July 27, 2017, he became the world's wealthiest person when he accumulated an estimated net worth of just over $90 billion according to Forbes Magazine.[8] His net worth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November 24, 2017, after Amazon's share price increased by more than 2.5%.[9] As of March 2, 2018, he is worth $124.3 billion,[10] and is contended to be on track[nb 1] to become the wealthiest person in modern history.[12][13][14][15] . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos

Blacklight43
3rd March 2018, 15:25
I didn't know that.

And now he owns Whole Foods and I suppose is trying to take over our food supply too!

Gale Frierson
3rd March 2018, 23:07
And I imagine in doing so, he follows a pattern that many large retailers are beginning to model.

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 00:05
The weird thing with Bezos is he is up front with his monopolistic practices, such as operating at below market prices and does not get called on it by anybody, not even the so-called defenders of the little guys, the Democrats. Whole Foods, aka Whole Paycheck, has a looooooong way to go before they are below market prices, tho.