PDA

View Full Version : "End of the Super Federation"

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 09:55
The following video interview of Corey Goode by David Wilcock on Gaia's Cosmic Disclosure is being shared via. "Friends Watch Free," and will be accessible for 48 hours, once the link is clicked.

Corey Goode continues his updates, telling how he is quickly whisked away from the Mayan ship to a space station located in the temporal anomaly near Jupiter. His attention is drawn to two strange aquatic beings that have a history with humanity. During the preceding, the delegation is given a mandate to disband the Super Federation and its 22 genetic programs, a decision which will have a dramatic effect upon the future of our planet, and our place in the cosmos. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast February 27, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Corey Goode
Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cje8e6sfx008001mdyx9ow8fp

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 15:18
This is another video where I think the Agarthians are up to hijinks that “optimizes” the timeline for them, but not necessarily for us. Remember, they guided the timeline to get us here. Our children might just be a bunch of delinquents.

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 15:36
This is another video where I think the Agarthians are up to hijinks that “optimizes” the timeline for them, but not necessarily for us. Remember, they guided the timeline to get us here. Our children might just be a bunch of delinquents.
You may be right; but I don't have an opinion, because anything to do with time travel is, frankly, beyond me.

With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part.

The fact that they talk about time travel is something I have to file away on my list of things to try to understand.

I've even emailed Michael Salla asking him to send me links about the theory explaining time travel. I can comprehend physics, sort of, but time travel, :belief:

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 16:37
You may be right; but I don't have an opinion, because anything to do with time travel is, frankly, beyond me.

With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part.

The fact that they talk about time travel is something I have to file away on my list of things to try to understand.

I've even emailed Michael Salla asking him to send me links about the theory explaining time travel. I can comprehend physics, sort of, but time travel, :belief:

My take on timelines and time travel:

Consider a torus:

https://sourceofconsciousness.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/torus-purple-large.jpg

Think of one of the purple lines as being our timeline. Time flows from bottom to top. Beings with high tech can move up and down the timeline as well as from our timeline to the ones next to us. Now think of some timelines being thicker than others. Being thicker means the are more likely to happen, i.e. stronger and less likely to “evaporate.” Now imagine a timeline getting thinner and thinner to the point where it can’t be seen. This is what the Agarthians are trying to avoid. The way the timeline thing works, each line is becoming thicker or thinner by events happening in it or next to it as some timelines combine and split creating two where one was before. The Mandela effect shows timelines combining, whereas major decisions by critters (us) in the timelines causes them to split. This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 16:51
This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.
Which makes me react by thinking, "What difference does it make what we do; no matter what, there's another timeline that'll counteract it, anyway."

Dreamtimer
1st March 2018, 16:54
Shadowself posted about closed timelike curves (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/7186-6-Degrees-of-Separation-Order-from-Chaos?p=841932864&viewfull=1#post841932864).

Maggie
1st March 2018, 17:01
From KT

"With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part."

I may be older than you are and have been reading science fiction since I could read because my Dad had subscriptions to the magazines like "Fantasy and Science Fiction", "Analog" and bought science fiction books written in the 60's and 70's. The messages that are being given by spokes people like CG etc. are often drawing from themes established way earlier in fiction. CG and some others like Andrew Basagia have the claim that they personally experienced the "missions" and they progressively inflate the stories.

I accept thatI never remember meeting a citizen of Inner Earth. Maybe they are running timelines and whatever? But it really makes me feel sadly amused that people now are wholesale accepting of "facts" they have not experienced or that have any physical tangible evidence( and even no cell phone documentation) from these "expert" mouth pieces.

And IMO THIS video IS documentation of the level of personal intelligence of the crowd that all hangs out in disclosure land. I made myself keep it on while I cleaned the bath. I used to like Alexis Brooke but what I see is that apparently the longer people stay in the woowoo crowds, the lower their intelligence? Maybe it's a destructive AI nanovirus people catch? That would make a good zombie movie where frontal lobe intelligence is attacked at the Expos. But I am sure its been done already.

hSYZl85NBDk

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 17:05
Shadowself posted about closed timelike curves (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/7186-6-Degrees-of-Separation-Order-from-Chaos?p=841932864&viewfull=1#post841932864).

It's times like this when I am so grateful for a forum.

This is communication at its best.

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 18:35
Which makes me react by thinking, "What difference does it make what we do; no matter what, there's another timeline that'll counteract it, anyway."

There is nothing that is counteracting anything. Timelines that are close are similar, the farther apart the more they differ.

According to the Montauk boys, there was a time traveler who was so unhappy with his father that he went back in time and killed him. Several days later the traveler was hit by a car and died. So perhaps timelines “adjust” themselves to eliminate paradoxes.

In another report I read, whoever is at the top of the Illuminati pyramid happened to have his father killed by opposing forces in a time travel assassination explicitly to take out the Boss. And yet at the time of the writing, several years later, the top Boss was still around.

You can play with the equations all you want, but who knows if they really describe the subject of time, or are incomplete or just plain wrong.

Emil El Zapato
1st March 2018, 19:06
My take on timelines and time travel:

Consider a torus:

https://sourceofconsciousness.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/torus-purple-large.jpg

Think of one of the purple lines as being our timeline. Time flows from bottom to top. Beings with high tech can move up and down the timeline as well as from our timeline to the ones next to us. Now think of some timelines being thicker than others. Being thicker means the are more likely to happen, i.e. stronger and less likely to “evaporate.” Now imagine a timeline getting thinner and thinner to the point where it can’t be seen. This is what the Agarthians are trying to avoid. The way the timeline thing works, each line is becoming thicker or thinner by events happening in it or next to it as some timelines combine and split creating two where one was before. The Mandela effect shows timelines combining, whereas major decisions by critters (us) in the timelines causes them to split. This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.

Nice aid, Mr Dumpster

:) Because we don't want to get on the timeline that is "The Road To Hell". What we do makes all the difference in the world...it is after all, "Our World"

oh que la chingada

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 19:13
Nice aid, Mr Dumpster

:) Because we don't want to get on the timeline that is "The Road To Hell". What we do makes all the difference in the world...it is after all, "Our World"

News for you. We are on the road to Hell timeline already. Almost all the ancient texts say this. And the Agarthians have reenforced it over and over. But since it’s the one that produces them, we get the shaft.

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 19:45
Almost all the ancient texts say this.
Aren't you disagreeing with David Wilcock there?

I have not gotten the impression overall that ancient texts say that.

But I'm no expert in ancient texts.

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 19:53
DW sugar coats everything, I suspect you make more money that way. CG and him have some sharp disagreements on how (you can see the edge of this in some of the videos) and especially in what CG says to audiences when DW is not on the platform. “Save the fleas” comments and such.

I hope everything and everybody goes thru a nice, smooth transition, but I’m not betting on it and everyone’s reading of the ancient texts don’t say that either. Even DW lately is starting to hedge his comments.

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 20:40
CG and him have some sharp disagreements on how . . .
On how what?

(We were talking about what the ancient texts say. Are you saying the two of them disagree on what the ancient texts say?)

. . . everyone’s reading of the ancient texts don’t say that either.
Everyone?

You're saying the general consensus among those who read ancient texts is that we're headed for Hell on Earth?

Aragorn
1st March 2018, 20:58
You're saying the general consensus among those who read ancient texts is that we're headed for Hell on Earth?

One does not need any ancient texts to know that. Humanity has had its chance, and the way things are evolving now, we're already way past the point of no return. I don't see this iteration of (an excuse for) a civilization ending in any positive way anymore. :hmm:

Wind
1st March 2018, 21:51
We are not headed towards hell, we have the potential to create hell and in some ways we already have created it. Look at the 20th century with it's massacres. If that isn't hell then what is? Now we can repeat the mistakes and turn this place into a complete hellhole or turn it into a Garden of Eden. The choice is ours and only ours.

If I am completely honest and realistic, I do see humans as a failing species in many sense and I don't think we are wise enough yet... But. Who knows what kind of cosmic miracles there might be still waiting for us. If we work towards a better goal right now then we might have a chance, but if we give up on hope then we might just might as well be dead.

Btw. Why are people still sharing Wilcock's and Goode's bunkum here? It's beyond me.

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 22:25
On how what?

(We were talking about what the ancient texts say. Are you saying the two of them disagree on what the ancient texts say?)

Everyone?

DW and CG seem to disagree on how much crap we have to wade thru to get to the 1000 year golden age. Karma sorta tells you we deserve a lot of trouble; our mistreatment of 2nd density critters (animals and plants), disregard for the planet (is Gaia a 2nd density entity? Dunno), mistreatment for each other. We don’t deserve a smooth transition and karma always get its pound of flesh. And yes, the bulk of ancient texts say we’re headed for trouble, and then whoever gets thru it, gets a golden age.

Sorry to ruin your parade, but we’re a pack of wankers, and we have some serious karmic sh!t coming. Everything points towards it.

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 22:46
DW and CG seem to disagree on how much crap we have to wade thru to get to the 1000 year golden age. Karma sorta tells you we deserve a lot of trouble; our mistreatment of 2nd density critters (animals and plants), disregard for the planet (is Gaia a 2nd density entity? Dunno), mistreatment for each other. We don’t deserve a smooth transition and karma always get its pound of flesh. And yes, the bulk of ancient texts say we’re headed for trouble, and then whoever gets thru it, gets a golden age.

Sorry to ruin your parade, but we’re a pack of wankers, and we have some serious karmic sh!t coming. Everything points towards it.

You're not ruining anything for me; I don't take prophesy very seriously.

I think the future is always undetermined; everything is in a state of flux.

I don't like it when we actually predict disaster, although I think it's wise to see handwriting on the wall and take action to prevent falling off the cliff.

Emil El Zapato
2nd March 2018, 00:23
From KT

I may be older than you are and have been reading science fiction since I could read because my Dad had subscriptions to the magazines like "Fantasy and Science Fiction", "Analog" and bought science fiction books written in the 60's and 70's. The messages that are being given by spokes people like CG etc. are often drawing from themes established way earlier in fiction. CG and some others like Andrew Basagia have the claim that they personally experienced the "missions" and they progressively inflate the stories.

I accept thatI never remember meeting a citizen of Inner Earth. Maybe they are running timelines and whatever? But it really makes me feel sadly amused that people now are wholesale accepting of "facts" they have not experienced or that have any physical tangible evidence( and even no cell phone documentation) from these "expert" mouth pieces.

And IMO THIS video IS documentation of the level of personal intelligence of the crowd that all hangs out in disclosure land. I made myself keep it on while I cleaned the bath. I used to like Alexis Brooke but what I see is that apparently the longer people stay in the woowoo crowds, the lower their intelligence? Maybe it's a destructive AI nanovirus people catch? That would make a good zombie movie where frontal lobe intelligence is attacked at the Expos. But I am sure its been done already.

hSYZl85NBDk

Hi Maggie, don't forget "Faaatttteeeee" :)

Emil El Zapato
2nd March 2018, 00:34
There is nothing that is counteracting anything. Timelines that are close are similar, the farther apart the more they differ.

According to the Montauk boys, there was a time traveler who was so unhappy with his father that he went back in time and killed him. Several days later the traveler was hit by a car and died. So perhaps timelines “adjust” themselves to eliminate paradoxes.

In another report I read, whoever is at the top of the Illuminati pyramid happened to have his father killed by opposing forces in a time travel assassination explicitly to take out the Boss. And yet at the time of the writing, several years later, the top Boss was still around.

You can play with the equations all you want, but who knows if they really describe the subject of time, or are incomplete or just plain wrong.

According to 'I can't remember his name' safeguards are likely built into the fabric to forestall logical conundrums from ever occurring. His analogy involved a pool table and bumping pool balls resulting in them following the same path even if a time traveling ball was injected into the fabric. but actually, killing your father and then getting run over by a car could just about qualify.

Elen
3rd March 2018, 06:40
You're not ruining anything for me; I don't take prophesy very seriously.

I think the future is always undetermined; everything is in a state of flux.

I don't like it when we actually predict disaster, although I think it's wise to see handwriting on the wall and take action to prevent falling off the cliff.

Thank you...that makes a lot of sense to me too!! :h5:

Dreamtimer
3rd March 2018, 13:40
I think you're right, Keep Trying. The future is not set in stone, it's about possibilities. Thus, we can try to bring things forward into reality or we can try to avoid. Most importantly, we can use whatever insight we might have about the future to handle it the best we can.

Prophecies are useful, if they're good and not treated as an absolute. And how do we know that they're good? That's a toughy. Track record, intuition, etc.

Dumpster Diver
3rd March 2018, 14:10
I think you're right, Keep Trying. The future is not set in stone, it's about possibilities. Thus, we can try to bring things forward into reality or we can try to avoid. Most importantly, we can use whatever insight we might have about the future to handle it the best we can.

Prophecies are useful, if they're good and not treated as an absolute. And how do we know that they're good? That's a toughy. Track record, intuition, etc.

I contend that prophecies are not good, especially on a personal level. They are basically fear based, and like the Sybeline prophesies in Rome, if acted upon without the highest intention, become negative.

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 14:18
I contend that prophecies are not good, especially on a personal level. They are basically fear based, and like the Sybeline prophesies in Rome, if acted upon without the highest intention, become negative.

But you've been relying on the ancients' prophesies in your posts.

Dumpster Diver
3rd March 2018, 14:27
But you've been relying on the ancients' prophesies in your posts.

Yup, I’m one of the lemmings as well...

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 14:34
Yup, I’m one of the lemmings as well...

But do you see my point?

Dumpster Diver
3rd March 2018, 15:00
But do you see my point?

Just because I have books on the occult, and read about the occult, does not make me an occultist. I read the Christian Bible, but that does not make me a Christian. I read prophecy, but it does not necessarily mean I follow them. I have an internal compass.

Emil El Zapato
3rd March 2018, 21:18
Not everything is fear based. When I was pretending to be a psychic astrologer, I always avoided suggesting anything to anybody that was adverse...I thought it was not only irresponsible, but insensitive and potentially a manifestation of evil. If there were 'bad' things in a chart I always referred to them in a past tense or in response to someone's bad experiences. I would then always pose positive future events. I was an amateur but did try to go professional at one point...with very little success I might add. Living in small town bible belt was not conducive to the effort.

But I did manage to scare the hell out of myself more times than I care to remember.

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 21:40
Just because I have books on the occult, and read about the occult, does not make me an occultist. I read the Christian Bible, but that does not make me a Christian. I read prophecy, but it does not necessarily mean I follow them. I have an internal compass.

That is more than helpful.

I tend to take everything everyone says literally and at face value, which gets me into trouble again and again, despite the fact that I'm 73 years old, and should know better!

Emil El Zapato
3rd March 2018, 22:17

well, some physicists speculate that we constantly create our past, present, and future...there is only the now and as mentioned the future offers suggestions to the present or what we perceive as a glimpse of the future is actually the act of creating it as a present when it occurs. Wow...Modwiz and Nothing will very much appreciate this post... :)

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 00:12
well, some physicists speculate that we constantly create our past, present, and future...there is only the now and as mentioned the future offers suggestions to the present or what we perceive as a glimpse of the future is actually the act of creating it as a present when it occurs. Wow...Modwiz and Nothing will very much appreciate this post... :)

I call the evolution of the “now” as sideways evolution of timelines. I contend that it is very real and the reason time traveler societies (such as the Agarthians) are so protective of the timeline that resulted in them. Likewise, it is entirely possible the present timeline we are experiencing right now will evaporate.

WantDisclosure
4th March 2018, 00:49
I call the evolution of the “now” as sideways evolution of timelines. I contend that it is very real and the reason time traveler societies (such as the Agarthians) are so protective of the timeline that resulted in them. Likewise, it is entirely possible the present timeline we are experiencing right now will evaporate.
Don't we have better things to do with our time?

Maybe my headaches related to time travel serve a useful purpose.

Emil El Zapato
4th March 2018, 01:34

Don't look now...but it just went away...

Lemual
4th March 2018, 02:58
Btw. Why are people still sharing Wilcock's and Goode's bunkum here? It's beyond me.

Kind of wondering about that myself. Maybe DW has a little credibility left but from what I've seen isn't CG basically a laughing stock now? (except of course to his adherents).

enjoy being
4th March 2018, 06:14
Why? Sorry I struggled to understand what you were saying, what bit was you, or if it was all physicists. I don't really know what kind of assumptions you are making there!
Are we talking about living life like it is an analogy of the double slit experiment?
If you think too hard the possibilities collapsing into singularity?
I feel pigeon-holed and misunderstood. :hilarious:
I am the type who may appear to have fascination at 25 imaginary trains rushing towards me, but it does not go to say I will make an effort to move out of the way of any of them. I'm not that attached to believing anything or wishing to be correct, or saved. Do I need a gun to protect myself? no let whoever is on their path that may wish to kill and eat me, do so, I am not so fussed about actions which might give such warped people justification.
While also being equally acutely aware that by doing nothing in that analogy, can also give the warped, justification. What will be will be.
If you prepare for something you are making at least 3 contradictory statements at once?
Unpredictable flux on a journey which creates its own obstacles during each breath.
*tries to think of another piece of aloof proof..*
Nope still none the wiser. :winner:

enjoy being
4th March 2018, 08:04
What the heck am I doing in this thread anyway? *Oh well carries on thanking posts*:hilarious:

Timeline attraction. I don't actually 'believe' in this time line stuff in the 'conventional sense'. I know that strange stuff exists to do with this. But I also know that by indulging in it one is creating distortions, chasing rainbows. Thinking anyone actually knows is the next level of delusion as far as I am concerned and a time line will probably puncture its way through the mist to accommodate that delusion and further convince the viewer into thinking they are seeing the unmoved mover.
Concepts like the butterfly effect might exist, but so do such happenings which would appear to be something time warpy when in fact for instance it can be due to the continuing distortions of communication abilities. How folk can talk about a person named Ruth and think they are talking about the same person and swap data about her and then go on their ways, oblivious of the fact that they were talking about different people, and this may or may not cause some other distortion in some other interaction regarding information passed on about Ruth. Chinese whispers that created reaction and then more mutating poor communication. A war having 25 million reasons from 25 million people, even contradictory.
Yes indeed, much better things to spend time on for at the end of the day, one can hope for good choices and guidance and attempt to control it if they like, but it is best to still realise that, every moment, everyone, every where I go, there I am. And that is the only constant. Countless times I myself have been seemingly going about my business and done something or contacted someone, which I was then or even later to find out was perhaps prophetic, or at least answering a call which I had not heard. Call it fate, call it divine intervention, call it co-incidence, even attempt to call it something explainable like the shortness of odds. Who knows. Nice to giggle at the marvel, and carry on with life. Water, there is no new water is there. The odds are, someone 10000 years ago has already sipped your sip.
Who knows, I am the humble servant of my own path I guess. CG DW? Not too much different to looking for prophecy in Judge Dread comics, they are but life forms, poo factories, lost in space, their own self fed distorted timelines of their own. If it resonates with your gut. Rings a bell for you, then by all means snuggle up and allow the focus to sharpen. In there will be some form of cryptic roadmap to get you back on your own path. :thumbsup:

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 13:34
Kind of wondering about that myself. Maybe DW has a little credibility left but from what I've seen isn't CG basically a laughing stock now? (except of course to his adherents).

??? DW and CG are as popular as ever. They play to packed crowds. I find much of DW’s Wisdon Teachings to be true and a treasure trove if info when I first got into this “biz.”

You may not like them, but the fact remains that something is happening to the sun, and currently sun scientists can see some sort of Earth facing quiet. A possible explanation could be CG’s orbs. This is very possible tech.

Sorting thru misinformation is an important thing to do. As I’ve said many times on this forum, the best information comes from misinformation sources. Once you figured it the key piece of misinformation, most of the rest is true as they must pack it with a bunch of truth to sell the big lie. This is the essence of the Global warming flap.

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 13:50
You folks may think this timeline stuff is a pack of fairy tales. But it is the result of Einstein’s math and the resulting Quantum Mechanics where particles are intelligent and causality goes away.

Richard Feynman once said that there are not 5 men on the planet who understands Quantum Mechanics. So don’t feel bad if you don’t get timelines.

Emil El Zapato
4th March 2018, 14:51
What the heck am I doing in this thread anyway? *Oh well carries on thanking posts*:hilarious:

Timeline attraction. I don't actually 'believe' in this time line stuff in the 'conventional sense'. I know that strange stuff exists to do with this. But I also know that by indulging in it one is creating distortions, chasing rainbows. Thinking anyone actually knows is the next level of delusion as far as I am concerned and a time line will probably puncture its way through the mist to accommodate that delusion and further convince the viewer into thinking they are seeing the unmoved mover.
Concepts like the butterfly effect might exist, but so do such happenings which would appear to be something time warpy when in fact for instance it can be due to the continuing distortions of communication abilities. How folk can talk about a person named Ruth and think they are talking about the same person and swap data about her and then go on their ways, oblivious of the fact that they were talking about different people, and this may or may not cause some other distortion in some other interaction regarding information passed on about Ruth. Chinese whispers that created reaction and then more mutating poor communication. A war having 25 million reasons from 25 million people, even contradictory.
Yes indeed, much better things to spend time on for at the end of the day, one can hope for good choices and guidance and attempt to control it if they like, but it is best to still realise that, every moment, everyone, every where I go, there I am. And that is the only constant. Countless times I myself have been seemingly going about my business and done something or contacted someone, which I was then or even later to find out was perhaps prophetic, or at least answering a call which I had not heard. Call it fate, call it divine intervention, call it co-incidence, even attempt to call it something explainable like the shortness of odds. Who knows. Nice to giggle at the marvel, and carry on with life. Water, there is no new water is there. The odds are, someone 10000 years ago has already sipped your sip.
Who knows, I am the humble servant of my own path I guess. CG DW? Not too much different to looking for prophecy in Judge Dread comics, they are but life forms, poo factories, lost in space, their own self fed distorted timelines of their own. If it resonates with your gut. Rings a bell for you, then by all means snuggle up and allow the focus to sharpen. In there will be some form of cryptic roadmap to get you back on your own path. :thumbsup:

yeah, In our lives the only truly relevant thing in my opinion is 'Synchronicity'. There is at least a bit of a handle to grab on to. :) It can serve as a guide to where we are going. "Handle with care"

Emil El Zapato
4th March 2018, 16:56
You folks may think this timeline stuff is a pack of fairy tales. But it is the result of Einstein’s math and the resulting Quantum Mechanics where particles are intelligent and causality goes away.

Richard Feynman once said that there are not 5 men on the planet who understands Quantum Mechanics. So don’t feel bad if you don’t get timelines.

not a fairytale Mr. Dumpster...it is just that there is no way to track them. Timelines diverge literally an infinite number of times in a literal infintesimal timeframe. And there is no looking back. As was suggested in an earlier post...get rid of your past by changing timelines. It doesn't have to be suggested...We do it...constantly. (This is true if you want to carry the concept to its logical conclusion).

I think one has to view 'timeline' manipulation from a macroscopic perspective. Where there is a consistent 'whole/hole' to meander to and fro. It presupposes the ability to return from whence one came. That's a capability that ostensibly we don't possess. And therein perhaps 'lies' the fairy tale.

From the 'relativity' view it is VERY impossible to do that, but from the Quantum perspective the question is open...but then quantum events are by definition 'sub-electron microscopic' (I worked on an electron microsocope project at the UT Medical Center for a short while) :)

To use a cliche that I absolutely despise but seems appropriate here, "It is a mystery wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in an enigma" or sumpin' like that.

I just don't think we're ready to have a cogent discussion about the issue and likely won't be for a very long time. It is fascinating to consider though.

Maggie
4th March 2018, 20:01

This thread went off topic so we are in a different timeline than those sticking to the tiopic IMO. That might seem trivial but it is IMO where we are at that has us. It reminds me of a song that I still really like. The anthropic viewpoint indicates that IF we are "here", then everything has added up to make it possible. I may not understand quantum physics but I use it everyday by choices IMO.

du86lNCvOdA

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
The only thing that I know for certain
In everything that you say and do
The only thing you know for sure is you
Believe in that and you will be okay
You could live to fight another day, some day

Pay no mind to those tiny little voices
Every day you gotta make some choices
Make ‘em right and you can carry on
Make ‘em wrong and you will soon be gone
And if it seems just a little unfair
Get used to it, cause the stars don’t care, don’t care

In the anthropic viewpoint
The reason we’re here is because we’re here
And if it were impossible
Then we wouldn’t be

If there’s other worlds then we’ve just missed ‘em
No way to know what’s outside our system
We’re like goldfish livin in a bowl
What’s beyond it we can never know
All we can do is theorize
Cause we can never… get outside, outside

In the anthropic viewpoint…

So here we are in the Hydrogen Conspiracy
That’s the way that it certainly appears to be
What’s the reason, where’s the rhyme
How’d we end up on this line
All those other possibilities
They’re just as real, but they don’t have me
It’s no big deal, not worth a fuss
They’re just as real, but they don’t have us, have us

In the anthropic viewpoint
The reason we’re here is because we’re here
And if it were impossible
Then we wouldn’t be
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.blogspot.com/2008/02/song-11-of-26-anthropic-viewpoint.html

I wrote this a few years ago and IMO it is stilltrue for me:

Parallel to this "reality", many avant garde scientists accept, lie other "realities" that don't have us as the observer. To move to that Parallel would take our being the observer there for that "world" to be real to us. I appreciate several sources of practical advice on how to change to the observation point from a preferred reality. One of my big questions is "how do we DO the changing consciously?"

Bashar and others ays we constantly are completely recreating EVERYTHING moment to moment and that it looks as we expect it will. So we will have to change the expectation primarily accepting our response-ability is REAL.

Many disparate sources seem consistent in principles that I have accumulated.

1. there needs to be a casual state of mind to make a switch so changes that one recalls as change cannot be too inconsistent. That makes change of reality a matter of developing a relaxed confidence. One person I like talks about relaxed confidence about something being true as a feeling we have like the feeling of the presence of one's house front door. It is taken for granted and not likely to be a source of conflicted "emotion".

2. We have to accept ourselves as one who would "have" a particular reality. This is the effort in changing thinking patterns, self beliefs and beliefs of what is possible FOR US. For instance, one might have a belief in "general" that something is possible but deeply doubt for self. This alteration of self perception is the very important place to create a different parallel.

3. Change of state is what Neville Goddard calls changing to parallel realities. he emphasizes that the observer is who we are and the observer is NOT the state. Vadim Zeland echoes this by calling reality a space of variations. We may move to a new space again based on being compatible with that state.

4. The states have a tendency to be fixed for us in patterns we repeat. They seem to have a life (Zeland calls them pendulums) that seeks perpetuation and we can be pulled back to them by habit. Changing these habits of "mind" is what Joe Dispenza suggests. It is rewriting a neuronet in his lexicon. "Neurons that fire together wire together". The constant rewriting of joined thoughts with their signals creates a new network.

5. Memory is to be addressed on the hard drive. Work like hooponopono is concerned with "forgiveness" of memory. We can address the subconscious records of all that we have observed and made real in this present experience.

6. Creating a strong intention connects us to a preferred reality. IMO the intention is like a seed crystal that then gathers evidence. An intention is a conscious expectation of a condition. If we are coherent with our intention, IMO, this pulls to a parallel experience that is the state of that crystal.

7. IMO synchronicities are elements of changing relaity as they alert us to being in fluidity that comes from our focus. People notice seemingly strange reverberations like suddenly seeing red cars when the new boyfriend has a red car. That is very possibly because red cars were NOT a meaningful condition and now they are?

A very strange path for synchronicity experience is made when people use lists of attributes of the preferred states that then show up. My friend Mary met the love of her life when she made a sincere list. She forgot to include that he would have lots of "time" for her. That meant they were not living together for years but eventually they moved to Brooklyn and at 70 years of age they married last year.

These are just some of the principles that I am working with to change my PERCEPTION to the parallel and preferred condition.

In the last several years, I have been dedicatedly intending to be in a state where all is well. in various ways I have been making my lists of what it is like to live as a person in my preferred state. I feel into what it is like. Also I am using every tool I can think to use to be relaxed and nonchalant. I am not actively against any state but using gratitude and blessings.

My intention is that as I enter a gentle shift I see by evidence my forgiveness and forgetting any connection with the old.

I am dedicated to the possible practical intentional sojourn between parallel realities. It will be an absolute evolution to be skillful at as Abraham says "deliberate creation" by conscious shifts that are so natural, the whole Universe of possibility is as mundane as my front door. But I won't remember that other timeline unless it is what seems to add to THIS present moment. I will retrocausally change the "way that I got here".

Emil El Zapato
4th March 2018, 23:09
This thread went off topic so we are in a different timeline than those sticking to the tiopic IMO. That might seem trivial but it is IMO where we are at that has us. It reminds me of a song that I still really like. The anthropic viewpoint indicates that IF we are "here", then everything has added up to make it possible. I may not understand quantum physics but I use it everyday by choices IMO.

du86lNCvOdA

I wrote this a few years ago and IMO it is stilltrue for me:

Parallel to this "reality", many avant garde scientists accept, lie other "realities" that don't have us as the observer. To move to that Parallel would take our being the observer there for that "world" to be real to us. I appreciate several sources of practical advice on how to change to the observation point from a preferred reality. One of my big questions is "how do we DO the changing consciously?"

Bashar and others ays we constantly are completely recreating EVERYTHING moment to moment and that it looks as we expect it will. So we will have to change the expectation primarily accepting our response-ability is REAL.

Many disparate sources seem consistent in principles that I have accumulated.

1. there needs to be a casual state of mind to make a switch so changes that one recalls as change cannot be too inconsistent. That makes change of reality a matter of developing a relaxed confidence. One person I like talks about relaxed confidence about something being true as a feeling we have like the feeling of the presence of one's house front door. It is taken for granted and not likely to be a source of conflicted "emotion".

2. We have to accept ourselves as one who would "have" a particular reality. This is the effort in changing thinking patterns, self beliefs and beliefs of what is possible FOR US. For instance, one might have a belief in "general" that something is possible but deeply doubt for self. This alteration of self perception is the very important place to create a different parallel.

3. Change of state is what Neville Goddard calls changing to parallel realities. he emphasizes that the observer is who we are and the observer is NOT the state. Vadim Zeland echoes this by calling reality a space of variations. We may move to a new space again based on being compatible with that state.

4. The states have a tendency to be fixed for us in patterns we repeat. They seem to have a life (Zeland calls them pendulums) that seeks perpetuation and we can be pulled back to them by habit. Changing these habits of "mind" is what Joe Dispenza suggests. It is rewriting a neuronet in his lexicon. "Neurons that fire together wire together". The constant rewriting of joined thoughts with their signals creates a new network.

5. Memory is to be addressed on the hard drive. Work like hooponopono is concerned with "forgiveness" of memory. We can address the subconscious records of all that we have observed and made real in this present experience.

6. Creating a strong intention connects us to a preferred reality. IMO the intention is like a seed crystal that then gathers evidence. An intention is a conscious expectation of a condition. If we are coherent with our intention, IMO, this pulls to a parallel experience that is the state of that crystal.

7. IMO synchronicities are elements of changing relaity as they alert us to being in fluidity that comes from our focus. People notice seemingly strange reverberations like suddenly seeing red cars when the new boyfriend has a red car. That is very possibly because red cars were NOT a meaningful condition and now they are?

A very strange path for synchronicity experience is made when people use lists of attributes of the preferred states that then show up. My friend Mary met the love of her life when she made a sincere list. She forgot to include that he would have lots of "time" for her. That meant they were not living together for years but eventually they moved to Brooklyn and at 70 years of age they married last year.

These are just some of the principles that I am working with to change my PERCEPTION to the parallel and preferred condition.

In the last several years, I have been dedicatedly intending to be in a state where all is well. in various ways I have been making my lists of what it is like to live as a person in my preferred state. I feel into what it is like. Also I am using every tool I can think to use to be relaxed and nonchalant. I am not actively against any state but using gratitude and blessings.

My intention is that as I enter a gentle shift I see by evidence my forgiveness and forgetting any connection with the old.

I am dedicated to the possible practical intentional sojourn between parallel realities. It will be an absolute evolution to be skillful at as Abraham says "deliberate creation" by conscious shifts that are so natural, the whole Universe of possibility is as mundane as my front door. But I won't remember that other timeline unless it is what seems to add to THIS present moment. I will retrocausally change the "way that I got here".

you wrote that...wow, that's good...

Lemual
7th March 2018, 02:54
??? DW and CG are as popular as ever. They play to packed crowds. I find much of DW’s Wisdon Teachings to be true and a treasure trove if info when I first got into this “biz.”

You may not like them, but the fact remains that something is happening to the sun, and currently sun scientists can see some sort of Earth facing quiet. A possible explanation could be CG’s orbs. This is very possible tech.

Sorting thru misinformation is an important thing to do. As I’ve said many times on this forum, the best information comes from misinformation sources. Once you figured it the key piece of misinformation, most of the rest is true as they must pack it with a bunch of truth to sell the big lie. This is the essence of the Global warming flap.

I don't know them so have no real feelings for them either way. I've followed DW's work for a long time. Some things seem useful, some not. As for the whole DW + CG "thing". My knowledge of the situation mainly comes from this forum and it seemed that, here at least, their credibility has suffered (more so CG than DW). For me CG's story still smacks of some type of saviour paradigm that I just don't buy.

What if they're not misinformation but scam artists or just plain wrong/deluded? Does truth creep into that scenario (necessarily)? That's not rhetorical btw, I'd genuinely like to know what you think.

Dreamtimer
7th March 2018, 11:37
Thinking here...

If they're con artists then they're out for the usual. Attention, money, partners...

If they're misinformation then we have to filter out the truth or facts from the rest. I'm not sure I've been paying close enough attention. I think the bottom line is there are changes coming involving the earth, its climate and maybe its poles. Some or much of the change is coming from outside the planet. Those forces are natural, i.e. cosmic rays, and alien as in species and/or AI.

There is a transformation nigh, like ascension or rapture, and some of us are going to change or leave or the earth is going to transform. There may or may not be a cataclysm.

We need to be more than 50% good. (I'm not sure that's such a high bar. Is it so hard to be at least half good? Who measures? How heavy is the feather?)

Maggie
7th March 2018, 15:15
Thinking here...

If they're con artists then they're out for the usual. Attention, money, partners...

If they're misinformation then we have to filter out the truth or facts from the rest. I'm not sure I've been paying close enough attention. I think the bottom line is there are changes coming involving the earth, its climate and maybe its poles. Some or much of the change is coming from outside the planet. Those forces are natural, i.e. cosmic rays, and alien as in species and/or AI.

There is a transformation nigh, like ascension or rapture, and some of us are going to change or leave or the earth is going to transform. There may or may not be a cataclysm.

We need to be more than 50% good. (I'm not sure that's such a high bar. Is it so hard to be at least half good? Who measures? How heavy is the feather?)

Wind in another place asked WHy do people still talk about CG and DW as they seem to have been thoroughly "outed". I think it may be because they are presenting a theme of the man who falls BE CAUSE he desperately wishes to fly high. It is also a unique internet/forum tale since many knew CG before he had his schtick.

I believe in woowoo but it cannot drive the lifestyle without getting into "Sham in ism". For instance, when needed, miracles happen. Psychic phenomenon is not something that can be ordered up. It may occur once in a lifetime that the extraordinary touches or more frequently. It cannot be made a stage show. A stage show is manipulated. The one who needs to have special messages on demnand will start making them up. The fraud and the Sham in woowoo land is predictable and despite the amazing powers possible of the yogic master, focus on them will STOP them.

All paranormal is IMO meant to be our personal guidance IMO. IMO knowing there is SO MUCH MORE to the Universe might help us detach from drama not MAKE drama. People like Jacques Vallee talk of the ET phenomenon as more like "Ultra-dimensional" impingement where the mundane world is opened. There ARE other dimensions.

What IF there is THE BIG transformation possible for us that we innately apprehend (though it is nothing at all what anyone CAN exactly pin down as it must ultimately be personal?) Our larger context tells us that we are worthy of Greatness. In this world, only so many can be great if its a competition. So BEING GREAT appeals to the wounded ego. The inner self messages get all mixed up with feeling powerless in the "high school" areana of hierarchies (the model we have in the USA anyway and elsewhere in its fashion where beauty means "better" and sports ability trumps intellegence)

Given that and the way TV has influenced us since the 50's, maybe they had an insight that was real about transformation, the nature of good etc. but the NEED was for wish fulfilled fantasy of being the SUPERHERO who trounces the enemies. CG and DW gravitated to star trek sorts of fantasy. Due to personality flaws and the more or less damaging childhood trauma, they required themselves to be the savior (of SOMETHING) and THEN they tasted the power of attention where pretty girls and bros look up to them. Plus its a way to make a living. DW actually wrote some good synopsis of the current woowoo sciences.

You could see all along DW was damaged by his belief he was Edgar Cayce reincarnated and so SPECIAL.

That is the making of a monster IMO. the monster is a "spiritualized ego" which begins to feel entitled to cult leadership. The thing I see in all the cases of this weird trip is that it does not end well.

The feather was weighed against our own heart. I love studying what others say about the "after life". I grok that we evaluate whether our earth experience was worthy of our own estimation from the larger being context. Gee, what is like to FEEL how all our actions rippled out and know our power to effect others? It might seem we were a bit heavy?

If we realize we want more "time" on the earth style playing field, IMO that is leading to reincarnation. I can really understand the desire to expand our "awareness" in the limitations here.

If we realize we created imbalance we wish to rebalance, IMO that is karma. It is said that we can forgive everyone involved in sin right now and balance right now. By knowing ourselves and by actively repenting and sinning no more we have no residual unfinished business. IMO that trumps karma. It is the new teaching of the testamnet of "Christ" that is IMO very powerful.

I also think there is a brand new level of experience we could choose and maybe "ascension" means we thoroughly immersed ourselves in duality and mastered limitation.

I learned these concepts but they make sense in light of my internal sense that I am worthy of greatness so being this little self is just NOT all there is....

Dumpster Diver
7th March 2018, 16:02
Thinking here...

Well, Dreamy, DW is saying you need to be 51% “good,” which by our measurement is a low bar. He got that from the “Law of One” dialogues. Then CG directly asked Ra-Tir-Air and “it” said only 0.46% of the population meets the criteria. So, the that’s a pertty high bar.

So, if these clowns are going to get a decent amount of us folks over “the finish line” they got a ton of Disclosure and education work to do, i.e. if they think it’s important to get a goodly number of us there, they need to get out in the open and get serious, “prime directive” be damned.

My take: the Agarthians are driving everything. They have a very narrow “optimal window” to hit. They want to hit it to preserve their existance rather than “save” a lot of us. So, they are selfishing optimizing for themselves, NOT for us.

Dreamtimer
8th March 2018, 11:16
Who is Ra-Tir-Air to judge all of humanity? How does he know what's in 7 billion peoples' hearts and minds? I'm highly skeptical.

When did the Agarthians show up in the mix?

Dumpster Diver
9th March 2018, 00:56
Who is Ra-Tir-Air to judge all of humanity? How does he know what's in 7 billion peoples' hearts and minds? I'm highly skeptical.

When did the Agarthians show up in the mix?

According to CG, the Agarthians showed up after the Blue Chickens. Then the head Chicken, called the Agarthians on their sh!t stating that they were poor stewards of humanity. And then CG found out that the Agarthians had: played God numerous times, pretended to be ETs from all sorts of star/system/galaxies, started a few religions, and fomented havoc with us dummies many times. Turns out they were attempting to stick to a certain timeline that results in them occuring as our distant relatives. I see it like a Fraternity hazing operation, “hey, it happened to me so YOU need to have it happen to you.”

Now everyone’s a$$ is on the line, the Sun is about to blow, Agarthians are running their own agenda, Blue Chickens have beenasleep at the switch (they want to level up as well), the Negative ETs have been chained to the planet and have to go thru a death cycle to “level up”, and we are wandering around trying to make sense of this hash with everyone here traumatized by the nasty sh!t that has been allowed to happen to us and the planet by super powerful ETs who should, but don’t, know better.

Hell of a way to run a timeline.

Emil El Zapato
9th March 2018, 02:36
The Head Chicken, huh....bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.... :hilarious:

Dumpster Diver
9th March 2018, 03:36
Wind in another place asked WHy do people still talk about CG and DW as they seem to have been thoroughly "outed". I think it may be because they are presenting a theme of the man who falls BE CAUSE he desperately wishes to fly high. It is also a unique internet/forum tale since many knew CG before he had his schtick.

I believe in woowoo but it cannot drive the lifestyle without getting into "Sham in ism". For instance, when needed, miracles happen. Psychic phenomenon is not something that can be ordered up. It may occur once in a lifetime that the extraordinary touches or more frequently. It cannot be made a stage show. A stage show is manipulated. The one who needs to have special messages on demnand will start making them up. The fraud and the Sham in woowoo land is predictable and despite the amazing powers possible of the yogic master, focus on them will STOP them.

All paranormal is IMO meant to be our personal guidance IMO. IMO knowing there is SO MUCH MORE to the Universe might help us detach from drama not MAKE drama. People like Jacques Vallee talk of the ET phenomenon as more like "Ultra-dimensional" impingement where the mundane world is opened. There ARE other dimensions.

What IF there is THE BIG transformation possible for us that we innately apprehend (though it is nothing at all what anyone CAN exactly pin down as it must ultimately be personal?) Our larger context tells us that we are worthy of Greatness. In this world, only so many can be great if its a competition. So BEING GREAT appeals to the wounded ego. The inner self messages get all mixed up with feeling powerless in the "high school" areana of hierarchies (the model we have in the USA anyway and elsewhere in its fashion where beauty means "better" and sports ability trumps intellegence)

Given that and the way TV has influenced us since the 50's, maybe they had an insight that was real about transformation, the nature of good etc. but the NEED was for wish fulfilled fantasy of being the SUPERHERO who trounces the enemies. CG and DW gravitated to star trek sorts of fantasy. Due to personality flaws and the more or less damaging childhood trauma, they required themselves to be the savior (of SOMETHING) and THEN they tasted the power of attention where pretty girls and bros look up to them. Plus its a way to make a living. DW actually wrote some good synopsis of the current woowoo sciences.

You could see all along DW was damaged by his belief he was Edgar Cayce reincarnated and so SPECIAL.

That is the making of a monster IMO. the monster is a "spiritualized ego" which begins to feel entitled to cult leadership. The thing I see in all the cases of this weird trip is that it does not end well.

The feather was weighed against our own heart. I love studying what others say about the "after life". I grok that we evaluate whether our earth experience was worthy of our own estimation from the larger being context. Gee, what is like to FEEL how all our actions rippled out and know our power to effect others? It might seem we were a bit heavy?

If we realize we want more "time" on the earth style playing field, IMO that is leading to reincarnation. I can really understand the desire to expand our "awareness" in the limitations here.

If we realize we created imbalance we wish to rebalance, IMO that is karma. It is said that we can forgive everyone involved in sin right now and balance right now. By knowing ourselves and by actively repenting and sinning no more we have no residual unfinished business. IMO that trumps karma. It is the new teaching of the testamnet of "Christ" that is IMO very powerful.

I also think there is a brand new level of experience we could choose and maybe "ascension" means we thoroughly immersed ourselves in duality and mastered limitation.

I learned these concepts but they make sense in light of my internal sense that I am worthy of greatness so being this little self is just NOT all there is....

DW might be Edgar Cayce, but I’m Batman...or a Lego version of him...but even that is MORE SPECIAL because more folks know of me than some psycho who got a bunch of things wrong.

...where’s The Joker? I’m feeling like a rumble....

enjoy being
9th March 2018, 04:38
Yeah, telling everyone who you were in past reincarnations is so 90's innit?

enjoy being
9th March 2018, 05:32
Wind in another place asked...

Thanks for those thoughtful observations too, agree with much of it.

jcocks
9th March 2018, 06:14
I’ve been thinking about the concept of the timeline and changing timelines. I don’t think the term “timeline” is correct - it’s more like a timeCHAIN. Where the links in the chain occur, you can make changes, but there are events between those links that cannot be altered

As for the positivity of this timeline, I don’t believe we are in as negative a timeline as we think we are. We are coming out of a very bad year where a lot of nonsensical events occurred, but I think we’re coming out of a “trough” as it were , and this year is going to see some amazing and very positive things occur. There are entities with hidden agendas which desire us to believe we’re in a negative timeline and wish us to manifest this negative timeline. It is important for us to realise that WE are the ones in control, not them. WE can choose not to believe what they want us to believe. The truth is coming out more and more regarding our true history. I’d have to wonder exactly how much of how bad our timeline is or isn’t is due to deliberate misinformation regarding our true history...

Dreamtimer
9th March 2018, 10:50
Great post, Maggie. Really empowering.

The loss of history makes me so mad. I wasn't really into history as a kid in school but I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and how much we don't know. The fact that we destroy our history as a species so readily is a bit depressing.

We're still working on distancing ourselves from our chimp instincts. We are much more than that. Once we can admire other cultures and their accomplishments without wanting to destroy their memory and legacy and without wanting to have power over other cultures then we'll already be ascending, imo.

Overall, change occurs slowly. And there are points where it happens very quickly.

jcocks
9th March 2018, 11:22
Great post, Maggie. Really empowering.

The loss of history makes me so mad. I wasn't really into history as a kid in school but I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and how much we don't know. The fact that we destroy our history as a species so readily is a bit depressing.

We're still working on distancing ourselves from our chimp instincts. We are much more than that. Once we can admire other cultures and their accomplishments without wanting to destroy their memory and legacy and without wanting to have power over other cultures then we'll already be ascending, imo.

Overall, change occurs slowly. And there are points where it happens very quickly.

I actually disagree with that. Take a step back and look at who are the ones destroying this history. Hint : It’s not us. It’s those in control - the 1% or whatever you want to call them. Or it’s those who are following their orders. The majority of us, if we truly knew what was happening (we don’t) or had any control over events (sometimes but not always the case), would not allow this to happen.

We’re not the bad guys we are being lead to believe we are. I believe the 1% and their minions have some pretty hefty karma coming their way, however.

Elen
9th March 2018, 12:57
I actually disagree with that. Take a step back and look at who are the ones destroying this history. Hint : It’s not us. It’s those in control - the 1% or whatever you want to call them. Or it’s those who are following their orders. The majority of us, if we truly knew what was happening (we don’t) or had any control over events (sometimes but not always the case), would not allow this to happen.

We’re not the bad guys we are being lead to believe we are. I believe the 1% and their minions have some pretty hefty karma coming their way, however.

The difference here is that when Dreamtimer speaks like that...she takes responsibility for it happening...we let it happen, you see. ;) And then there is space for the magic moment..."Who do you blame?" :hug:

Dumpster Diver
9th March 2018, 14:15

Well, I used to believe “we” were the bad guys. Now, I seriously think we’ve been lied to and driven to this point. The prisoners don’t get to make decisions on how to run and maintain the prison. Now, perhaps CG doesn’t really get the implication, but the Agarthians admitted to being the “guy behind the curtain” sending us into this fvcked up timeline with world wars, nukes, satanic baby cannibals, mind control, etc, so they can show up on the other side.

Our “kids” are monsters, it’s nasty karmic sh!t and it’s NOT ok.

Emil El Zapato
9th March 2018, 14:21
Well, I used to believe “we” were the bad guys. Now, I seriously think we’ve been lied to and driven to this point. The prisoners don’t get to make decisions on how to run and maintain the prison. Now, perhaps CG doesn’t really get the implication, but the Agarthians admitted to being the “guy behind the curtain” sending us into this fvcked up timeline with world wars, nukes, satanic baby cannibals, mind control, etc, so they can show up on the other side.

Our “kids” are monsters, it’s nasty karmic sh!t and it’s NOT ok.
It's funny that you should say that Mr. Dumpster...I've this crazy thought running through my head this morning: "The Sins of our Fathers"

Dumpster Diver
9th March 2018, 14:29
It's funny that you should say that Mr. Dumpster...I've this crazy thought running through my head this morning: "The Sins of our Fathers"

Do you remember the original Terminator movie? I think it’s a huge reveal. The fight is to change or maintain the timeline. Oh, by the way, the one that results in you, is super fvcked up.

jcocks
9th March 2018, 15:05
Who do I blame? I blame those who ordered that destruction and those who knowingly obeyed them knowing the ramifications of what they were being asked to do. I also blame those who , knowing that what was occurring was wrong, still stood by and did nothing to stop them. I specifically do not blame those who tried to stop them, or those who did not know better.

A lot of this destruction happened over 200 years ago. No, we did not let this happen. And even when the destruction occurs in modern times, we are lied to and deliberately mislead over it. But we don’t “let it happen”, many of us protest.

I personally remember protesting the Iraq war, along with many tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. One of the largest protests in modern times in Australia. Completely ignored by the PM at the time.

Those in control love to make us take the blame for what they have done. We shouldn’t fall for that anymore.

Dreamtimer
9th March 2018, 16:08

That's a really good point. It was the leaders of the Taliban, for instance, who decide to destroy the ancient statues. Not the local people who were there for millennia. And in Egypt it was the pharaohs who ordered the works of each previous leader destroyed.

Maggie
9th March 2018, 19:39
That's a really good point. It was the leaders of the Taliban, for instance, who decide to destroy the ancient statues. Not the local people who were there for millennia. And in Egypt it was the pharaohs who ordered the works of each previous leader destroyed.

I do actually think we cannot take responsibility for everything that happens. We have one present possibility which is the chance to live well. I love the examples of people who do that and I ignore the others pretty easily. When I leave this life, my highest intent is that I lived well and loved much. I am a happy camper here with the challenge. I have only seen the worst examples on TV. Close up it is just garden variety dramas.

This may be a really off base opinion: the destruction of ancient statues is done out of intense irrational fear of insignificance. The destruction of one architectural gem after another for "progress' is not JUST for profit but out of an internal irrational need to place a mark on the world. The bull dozing of the archeological evidence EVERYWHERE is out of complete inner bankruptcy.

THese are just statements about what I suspect is the root cause of hell on earth. It is a kind of internal materialist mud caked soil imprisonment that blocks the senses (the "finer feelings are dulled by dirt build up). Oscar Wilde said that "we are all in the gutter but some are looking up at the stars". For some reason, some of humanity is cut off from "the ineffable quality of LIGHT", caught under ground (in the underworld?) and some are feeling the breeze and the warmth of the LOGOS on middle earth? Maybe it comes down to hopw much experience one has in the great Scheme of Time and things?

OK so I think it is more than opinion that the only responseability we can really HAVE is how we treat the ones who look so despicable. Once we get over the need to revenge ourselves aginst the ones who are so terrible (whomever they are), we CANNOT be pulled into the endless loop of "he hurt me so I hurt her and she hurt him and he hurt her....." The Hatfields and McCoys are the apocryphal tale of family feuds.

What I aim to build in me is a default neutralizer that kicks on when I feel the hate stir in my gut. I have a further sprayer of self love that fills the blank space. I was once blind but now I see and I love myself for my transmutation of my manure to compost. I think that there is no accident than hymns can be true for all time?

Amazing Grace you know and I keep posting this poem becuse I love Robinson Jeffers. His biography is of a really fine life IMO.

That public men publish falsehoods
Is nothing new. That America must accept
Like the historical republics corruption and empire
Has been known for years.

Be angry at the sun for setting
If these things anger you. Watch the wheel slope and turn,
They are all bound on the wheel, these people, those warriors.
This republic, Europe, Asia.

Observe them gesticulating,
Observe them going down. The gang serves lies, the passionate
Man plays his part; the cold passion for truth
Hunts in no pack.

You are not Catullus, you know,
To lampoon these crude sketches of Caesar. You are far
From Dante's feet, but even farther from his dirty
Political hatreds.

Let boys want pleasure, and men
Struggle for power, and women perhaps for fame,
And the servile to serve a Leader and the dupes to be duped.
Yours is not theirs.

Robinson Jeffers