PDA

View Full Version : Empire Files: USA vs. DPRK: Ignoring History Paves Way to Disaster

Aragorn
28th February 2018, 23:53
DESCRIPTION

On top of overtly genocidal threats, the Trump Administration has announced new terms: that they "will never accept a nuclear North Korea." But, the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea already has nuclear weapons. Does that mean a war is imminent?

While the bipartisan warmongering is receiving no push-back from the mainstream media, Abby Martin interviews Tim Shorrock--journalist and expert on US-Korea relations--to learn what is left out of the debate and the potential cost of a new war.

DURATION

33 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xMm5tLDD7A

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 15:21
Words fail me, and Trump is really starting to exhaust me at this point...

Aragorn
1st March 2018, 18:18
Words fail me, and Trump is really starting to exhaust me at this point...

Welcome to the club. :fpalm:

I had read about his threat to North Korea in the news headlines on Google, but I hadn't actually watched him say it out loud yet. And now that I have, I am genuinely shocked and appalled — not that I wasn't already, since Mr. Orange Hair™ was given access to the big red button. He deserves to be put into an orange jumpsuit instead. And all his sycophants with him, like that White House spokesperson.

His sociopathic personality is coming to the forefront a bit more with every passing day. First he already said that he was going to execute every drug dealer — and executions are nothing other than organized homicide — and now he's willing to obliterate 25 million people and have thousands upon thousands more die of radioactive fallout.

"We've got to do something about climate change and pollution, people. So let's drop a couple of nukes and poison a quarter of the world first." :fpalm:

I'm going to stop typing and click the "Submit Reply" button, because I feel a vocabulary coming up that should best not be posted to a publicly visible thread. :mad: