PDA

View Full Version : Women: the lesser cut of meat

Onthebit
28th February 2018, 14:15
I wonder how exactly this absurd way of life was imposed upon half of society in the first place. I was raised catholic so I believed it too.... Yes but I didn't like it and vowed as a child never to get married as that to me meant some jerk owned me. I'm 53 now so......bubble, bubble, bubble. :shocked:

" state Sen. Tom Corbin, decided to reflect on gender issues at a legislative dinner last week. “Well, you know God created man first,” he said. ”Then he took the rib out of man to make woman. And you know, a rib is a lesser cut of meat.”"

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/lesser-cut-meat

And how exactly did we accept evolution except these 'animals' haven't been able to grasp their own biology even though my cow does??????? huh?????

https://stories.plancanada.ca/meet-the-boys-who-are-working-to-end-period-shaming-in-uganda/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=BIAAGFB&utm_campaign=PeriodsMatter

Who started this and why?

Dumpster Diver
28th February 2018, 14:35
Well, IMO Corbin is a Luciferian paedo-Christian. His “time” is coming.

Aragorn
28th February 2018, 17:22
" state Sen. Tom Corbin, decided to reflect on gender issues at a legislative dinner last week. “Well, you know God created man first,” he said. ”Then he took the rib out of man to make woman. And you know, a rib is a lesser cut of meat.”"

Someone should inform that retard — because that is exactly what he is, judging by what he says — that all vertebrate animals, homo sapiens included, start off in the womb (or in the egg) with a female anatomy before the external gender differentiation takes place. That's why men have nipples and mammary glands.

:fpalm:

Men and women are different in nature, but equal in value. And I personally find the gender differentiation one of the most beautiful polarities in Creation. But then again, I've always been an old-school hopeless romantic. ;)

Emil El Zapato
28th February 2018, 17:47
Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Sex is a disease, but sexual differentiation we are stuck with. Believing that women were the more sensitive of the sexes caused me untold suffering. Women aren't more sensitive, they are more subjective which is hell for anyone that gets in their way...Ok, now that I'm done with that.

Corbin is a retard. I'm telling you, there is something seriously wrong with those people!

Wind
28th February 2018, 19:21
Someone should notify that retard about the fact that women make the world go round.

Dreamtimer
1st March 2018, 17:03
The nice thing about the "shackles being off" is that people feel free now to spew and therefore reveal what they're really made of.

According to Mauro Blglino's translations, Eve was cloned from the DNA of Adam. She was his first actual human companion.

Before that, the companions that were offered to him were animals. Lilith was actually much more ape-like which is why he didn't like her. When he saw Eve he said, "Finally, someone who is like me." As in human.

Mauro talks about how the rabbis all know this. They are not surprised when he speaks to them about these things.

Aragorn
1st March 2018, 17:59
The nice thing about the "shackles being off" is that people feel free now to spew and therefore reveal what they're really made of.

According to Mauro Blglino's translations, Eve was cloned from the DNA of Adam. She was his first actual human companion.

Before that, the companions that were offered to him were animals. Lilith was actually much more ape-like which is why he didn't like her. When he saw Eve he said, "Finally, someone who is like me." As in human.

Mauro talks about how the rabbis all know this. They are not surprised when he speaks to them about these things.

Except that neither Adam, nor Eve, nor Lilith ever existed, of course. Which means that it's all just another variation to the same religiously inspired narrative.

So long as people keep on bickering on which of the various Genesis variants would be true while it's actually all of them that are nonsense, they keep people from finding out the truths of creation. And I hate to draw the parallel, but it's once again "For whom will you vote, the Democrats or the Republicans?"

Look up, people. The ceiling's made of glass. :eyebrows:

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 20:05
Except that neither Adam, nor Eve, nor Lilith ever existed, of course. Which means that it's all just another variation to the same religiously inspired narrative.

So long as people keep on bickering on which of the various Genesis variants would be true while it's actually all of them that are nonsense, they keep people from finding out the truths of creation. And I hate to draw the parallel, but it's once again "For whom will you vote, the Democrats or the Republicans?"

Except for it being fun to tease fundamentalist Christians with the words from their own book...as I’m sure Dreamy does when she is not pulling the wings off flies in her spare time. :laurel-and-hardy-da

Emil El Zapato
1st March 2018, 20:57

Interesting Dreamtimer...I swear you come up with some good stuff...As far as I can remember I've never read any Biglino but that notion falls entirely in line with what I've always suspected biblical passages were relating to...non-homo sapiens sapiens.

Emil El Zapato
1st March 2018, 21:04

I have to disagree...the Bible and most other texts are shock full of highly meaningful symbolism. What could be more accurate than Adam and Eve to symbolize the coming of homo sapiens sapiens from a purely scientific perspective. The spiritual significance is an adjunct to the hard scientific reality.

Aragorn
1st March 2018, 21:09
I have to disagree...the Bible and most other texts are shock full of highly meaningful symbolism. What could be more accurate than Adam and Eve to symbolize the coming of homo sapiens sapiens from a purely scientific perspective. The spiritual significance is an adjunct to the hard scientific reality.

Symbolism and history are two very different things. ;)

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful."

(Lucius Annaeus Seneca)

Wind
1st March 2018, 21:41
The Bible is a book which is not a historical nor a scientific document, even though it does contain some historical events and people, which are turned into myths and parables. Only the wise can see through that and decipher the truths, religion itself was made to be a tool of worship and it became a corrupted tool of power and dominance, how ironic. The saints and teachers always reminded people about not worshipping idols and yet people turned those holy people into idols.

The idea was to make people understand their inner power, but that message is so easy to twist into something which it's not. Even though I was baptised as a Christian when I was a baby - like most of the people here, I never found the religion to be my thinking and my family wasn't very religious anyways. Just moderately at best. I see what good religions might offer, but I also see the dangers they possess. I don't think that institutions are needed for true spirituality which is mostly a personal thing. However, as of late I have started to find religious "holy" books interesting in the sense that they might hold some grains of truth and which can be uncovered by closer examination. Then again, I'm interested more in the historical, psychological and mythological take on those books. I never found the Bible appealing otherwise, except for some of the teachings of Jesus which should be common sense to most people anyways, but they're not.

Onthebit
2nd March 2018, 10:34
Good work!! I shall look into his work more thoroughly. Have you seen 'The Tomb of Adam'? Check it out on google earth...you can 'virtually' walk around the site....take a good look at it.

Emil El Zapato
2nd March 2018, 13:21
Read Genesis for example. This is the closest account of the 'beginning' that I've ever read in an ancient document. It is closely analogous to what science currently believes even regarding some of the more newly evolving extant principles related to quantum physics.

Wind
3rd March 2018, 19:49
Om: The primordial sound. (https://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/om-the-primordial-sound)

"Before Creation began, there was an empty void, which was then filled with the vibrations of the sound of Om, believed to be a manifestation of the Supreme God."

enjoy being
3rd March 2018, 21:27
A quick note whilst at work. A book called... Lol. . Holy knowledge.. paraphrased... In the beginning there was the nothing filled with everything, the creative potential, the imagining of all that is in every possibility, from which the bubble reached a point it exploded into a stream of which the non material set out to realise itself in a more physical manner.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2018, 11:59
There have been times where I have been so happy I just wanted to explode. Sounds weird.

Maybe the big bang was something like that. The creator was so full of joy it exploded into creation.