PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous Censorship at YouTube

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 12:36
This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.

The GoldFish Report
Published on Feb 26, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No. 199, Louisa Reviews Q Anon posts about MK Ultra and shares documents from Clandestine projects and Congressional Hearings into Mk Ultra and electronic warfare upon an unwitting populace for the purpose of 'sedation' and 'compliance' and to push draconian and fascist laws including gun control to disarm America and destroy it from within, from the people you trusted most.

These MK ULTRA Behavior Modification Programs are carried out by the CIA and Office of Naval Intelligence, according to the document shared. Jim continues to provide physical and actual evidence that the official narrative of the Florida Shooting is falling apart. He shared the latest electronic ambush of Alternative Media who contradicts the 'Official" (FAKE) narrative of the Florida School shooting, and shares more info on Crisis Actor industry, and the plan to take down America. Jim also covers the foreign policy and both Jim and Louisa encourage people to share this info far and wide. The Red Pills keep coming in this Great Awakening! To learn more about Jim Fetzer's research, books and articles, visit www.jamesfetzer.blogspot.com. Google 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook' to find a free DVD of the facts. To receive notifications of our reports please subscribe to this YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldFish, on our blog at www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com and on our 24/7 research media news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport. To help support this viewer supported social research media you can make a donation at www.thegoldfishreport.com. Thank you to our viewers for your support and stories and thank you for viewing!

Weblink to Moon Rock Books Here: http://moonrockbooks.com/ DISCLAIMER The following videos were created for educational purposes only. The content of this material strictly for research purposes, and readily available to the general public via the Internet. Viewing of the GoldFish Reports acknowledges that senders and recipients hereby agree to this disclaimer, thus releasing the source author from any and all personal liability. Also, individuals who alter or deviate from this source material, may be exposing themselves to the full extent of law. THE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES OF OUR GUESTS AND GUEST CO-HOSTS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GOLDFISH REPORT POTUS UPDATE. AN OPINION AND HYPOTHESIS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NEWLY PRESENTED RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE. THE GOLDFISH REPORT POTUS REPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY BE UNKNOWINGLY INACCURATE, ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PRESENT FACTS, OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES OF WORLD EVENTS AND HOW THOSE MAKING THE DECISIONS MAY IMPACT OUR LIVES. VIEWER DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED. Copyright 2018 The GoldFish Report. All rights Reserved.

9zYuq5hRRoM

I also see on Jim’s blog that he is repeatedly being deleted and re-posting things. A screenshot of an excerpt:

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

enjoy being
27th February 2018, 12:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBRqipPFUk

Here's an early Goldfish Report, to just point out who used to be a part of it. (watch the first 20 seconds)

And hey, that was my analogy first, the goldfish bowl.lol
Heh, but GMTA I suppose. There's an acronym (https://www.google.co.nz/search?ei=pViVWtCUIcaA8wWvrqzYAg&q=GMTA&oq=GMTA&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2126324.2129768.0.2130383.14.9.0.0.0.0.0.0. .0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..14.0.0....0.5xsTCqStcCc) for you Aragorn.

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 13:19
That video was published August 31, 2015.

Does anyone know what the present status of Randy Cramer is?

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 13:36
Apparently his YouTube channel was deleted, and his website has not been updated since before August 2016.

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 13:46
This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.

Just as a heads-up, I have moved the thread from the News & Updates category to Computers & The Internet, and I have slightly edited the title of this thread in the same breath to insert the words "at YouTube", because without those added words, an unwitting visitor could be tempted to believe that your thread would be about censorship here at The One Truth.

We have in the past been accused of censorship — and in highly dramatic and puerile ways too, for that matter — simply because we were moderating posts in which people were treading all over the Forum Rules (https://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). Sadly enough, some ego-driven people are opined that having to behave like intelligent and responsible adults toward their fellow human beings would be a form of censorship. :rolleyes:

I had only just been recruited as a purple moderator around the time that this situation was playing out — this was in April 2015 — and I saw how it inflicted a great deal of damage upon the forum. A great number of our members left The One Truth all over the course of two days, and although some of them have in the meantime returned, others have not.

And to make matters even worse, one of our former staff members — it has taken me some time to figure out who, and I am not going to name him in public, but anyone who wants to know is free to contact me in private — then decided to follow these ex-members around to whatever forums they had migrated — and they were on quite a few of them — in order to troll them and make it appear as if Malc was doing it.

So, with a great number of our members having left The One Truth, and these members then being followed around and harassed at whatever their chosen forum du jour was by a nym-shifting troll — who happens to be a former staff member and who had observed Malc's writing style well enough to be able to imitate him in a credible manner — all kinds of wild stories and allegations started arising, all the way up to that Malc was hacking the Eye-Rise forum, which was not our sister forum yet at the time.

The above in mind, I think you will be able to understand that I am being more than a little defensive on account of anything that could harm the forum, even if it's unintended. ;)

[...] Heh, but GMTA I suppose. There's an acronym (https://www.google.co.nz/search?ei=pViVWtCUIcaA8wWvrqzYAg&q=GMTA&oq=GMTA&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2126324.2129768.0.2130383.14.9.0.0.0.0.0.0. .0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..14.0.0....0.5xsTCqStcCc) for you Aragorn.

I know what "GMTA" stands for. I use that acronym myself sometimes. ;)

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 13:54

Here's an early Goldfish Report, to just point out who used to be a part of it. (watch the first 20 seconds)
I have the video on pause.

So far, that is an excellent interview of Randy Cramer.

Perhaps someone would like to start a thread about it in perhaps, "Ufology & Extraterrestrial Presence"?

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 13:59
Technically, it's not an acronym; it's just an abbreviation.

:back to topic:

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 14:08
Just as a heads-up, I have moved the thread from the News & Updates category to Computers & The Internet, and I have slightly edited the title of this thread in the same breath to insert the words "at YouTube", because without those added words, an unwitting visitor could be tempted to believe that your thread would be about censorship here at The One Truth.

We have in the past been accused of censorship — and in highly dramatic and puerile ways too, for that matter — simply because we were moderating posts in which people were treading all over the Forum Rules (https://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). Sadly enough, some ego-driven people are opined that having to behave like intelligent and responsible adults toward their fellow human beings would be a form of censorship. :rolleyes:

I had only just been recruited as a purple moderator around the time that this situation was playing out — this was in April 2015 — and I saw how it inflicted a great deal of damage upon the forum. A great number of our members left The One Truth all over the course of two days, and although some of them have in the meantime returned, others have not.

And to make matters even worse, one of our former staff members — it has taken me some time to figure out who, and I am not going to name him in public, but anyone who wants to know is free to contact me in private — then decided to follow these ex-members around to whatever forums they had migrated — and they were on quite a few of them — in order to troll them and make it appear as if Malc was doing it.

So, with a great number of our members having left The One Truth, and these members then being followed around and harassed at whatever their chosen forum du jour was by a nym-shifting troll — who happens to be a former staff member and who had observed Malc's writing style well enough to be able to imitate him in a credible manner — all kinds of wild stories and allegations started arising, all the way up to that Malc was hacking the Eye-Rise forum, which was not our sister forum yet at the time.

The above in mind, I think you will be able to understand that I am being more than a little defensive on account of anything that could harm the forum, even if it's unintended. ;)

I used to think Aragorn was a black-hearted, malicious censor of my enlightened prose....now I just think of him as black-hearted... :hilarious:

...or like an Belgian Alexa (not Suri, as she is kinda brain dead, especially in a HomePod)

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 14:31
I used to think Aragorn was a black-hearted, malicious censor of my enlightened prose....now I just think of him as black-hearted... :hilarious:

...or like an Belgian Alexa (not Suri, as she is kinda brain dead, especially in a HomePod)

And just in case you haven't noticed yet, I don't happen to have the same gender as either Suri or Alexa, and there isn't a single cell in my brain that would contemplate becoming a transgender. :p

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 14:40
And just in case you haven't noticed yet, I don't happen to have the same gender as either Suri or Alexa, and there isn't a single cell in my brain that would contemplate becoming a transgender. :p

...well, your hair is kinda long...

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 14:46

...well, your hair is kinda long...

That's because it gives me more street credibility whenever I plug in one of my electric guitars. :p

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 14:56
That's because it gives me more street credibility whenever I plug in one of my electric guitars. :p

...Alexa with street cred...ok, I’ll buy that too for a Dollar...:hilarious:

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 15:00
...Alexa with street cred...ok, I’ll buy that too for a Dollar...:hilarious:

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Humor/Elrond_Facepalm.jpeg

:back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic::back to topic:

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 16:00

Who are Louisa, Sherry (spelling?), and the Ambassador?

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 16:12
That video was published August 31, 2015.

I see that he has a GoFundMe campaign for Holographic Regenerating Med Beds (https://www.gofundme.com/holographic-regenerating-med-beds) that started on February 13, 2017, and seems to be still taking donations.

I thought these things had end dates, but I don't see anything about that.

Does anyone know how GoFundMe works? Can the campaign go on indefinitely?

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 17:10
I see that he has a GoFundMe campaign for Holographic Regenerating Med Beds (https://www.gofundme.com/holographic-regenerating-med-beds) that started on February 13, 2017, and seems to be still taking donations.

I thought these things had end dates, but I don't see anything about that.

Does anyone know how GoFundMe works? Can the campaign go on indefinitely?

I need a GoFundMe called, “retired masked avenger needing the good life in a resort” fund.

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 17:52
I need a GoFundMe called, “retired masked avenger needing the good life in a resort” fund.

I thought about you in listening to Randy. Someone commented on his sense of humor, and he replied that without it, he'd be dead.

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 22:07
Apparently his YouTube channel was deleted, and his website has not been updated since before August 2016.
This thread is about censorship, and I've been wondering whatever happened to Randy Cramer.

I now see that he is featured in five Goldfish Reports, the first of which is #7, where modwiz participated.

Apparently, there is a show about the Holobed Generating Technology.

This video is recent!

The GoldFish Report
Published on Jan 20, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No 183- Capt. Randy Cramer USMC S.S. returns with Winston Shrout to discuss HoloBeds, medical devices which restore injured persons health. Randy speaks from his personal experiences having used this advanced technology in the Secret Space Program MDF. According to Randy, this Holographic technology repairs not only limbs and wounds, but illnesses and diseases by mapping the DNA of the individual. Randy is presently seeking venture capital to begin the research and development of this technology that is sorely needed in humanity at this time. For more information please contact Randy at his website where you can email him at captainkaye444@gmail.com or visit there at http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org/. To receive notifications of our Reports you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com you can also follow us and like us on our 24/7 research news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport and to help support these and other programs please visit www.thegoldfishreport.com to make a donation. Thank you for your support and Thank you for viewing. DISCLAIMER The following videos were created for educational and or general health purposes only. The content of this material strictly for research purposes, and readily available to the general public via the Internet. Viewing of the GoldFish Reports acknowledges that senders and recipients hereby agree to this disclaimer, thus releasing the source author from any and all personal liability. Also, individuals who alter or deviate from this source material, may be exposing themselves to the full extent of law.

THE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES OF OUR GUESTS AND GUEST CO-HOSTS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GOLDFISH REPORT. AN OPINION AND HYPOTHESIS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NEWLY PRESENTED RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE. THE GOLDFISH REPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY BE UNKNOWINGLY INACCURATE, ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PRESENT FACTS, OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES OF WORLD EVENTS AND HOW THOSE MAKING THE DECISIONS MAY IMPACT OUR LIVES. VIEWER DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED. Copyright 2018 The GoldFish Report. All rights Reserved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSYLRq6GL8

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 22:38
This video is recent!
I have the video on pause right now.

I have to say that this witness Randy Cramer is legit, in my book, just like Corey Goode.

Why do I say that?

I trust my intuition.

I don't expect you to trust it, but I'm here to urge people to watch the video and make up your own mind.

This technology is health-related, and there's nothing more relevant.

Dreamtimer
28th February 2018, 02:33
I listened to Randy before I listened to Corey. I went to his website and listened to interviews until I was hearing what I'd already heard. His story was interesting and he didn't seem to change or embellish it. I haven't listened to anything with him recently, should be interesting.

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 11:23

I can see from what I've viewed so far, that Louisa is a patient, tenacious, researcher. But I can't find a bio for her.

Can anyone link me to information about her background?

Dreamtimer
28th February 2018, 11:35
Modwiz has done many videos about the Ambassador. True Vision of Peace was the title he used. These videos are on this forum.

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 12:04

The full title of the video is "The Goldfish Report No. 199- Week 58 POTUS Report w/ Jim Fetzer: Deep State Attempts Gun Grab, Again."

At about 9:55 (https://youtu.be/9zYuq5hRRoM?t=9m55shttp://) there is a reference to the website Stop the Crime dot net regarding a secret document on the subject of mass mind control.

Here is a link to the 51 page PDF housed on the Stop the Crime website:

http://www.stopthecrime.net/COMM%2012%20BRIEFING001%20(1).pdf
I don't know why the word "chemical" is used in the title, followed by a reference to radio microwave frequencies.

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 12:55
Modwiz has done many videos about the Ambassador. True Vision of Peace was the title he used. These videos are on this forum.

Here's the first one that I found:

Modwiz125
Published on May 15, 2015

We found out about the Ambassador from Ron Van Dyke so, here is an update about his getting out of the hospital and returning to his work. Freeing the world from financial tyranny and ignorant programming. Apologies for the thumbnail of me used. The options were worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4_vbsrGtV0

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 13:14
Here's the first one that I found . . .

Here's the second:

Modwiz125
Published on Aug 11, 2015

A little something from the Ambassador with his humor setting on extra dry. Progress with projects, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iteh7OLErRQ

Dumpster Diver
28th February 2018, 15:06
I have the video on pause right now.

I have to say that this witness Randy Cramer is legit, in my book, just like Corey Goode.

Why do I say that?

I trust my intuition.

I don't expect you to trust it, but I'm here to urge people to watch the video and make up your own mind.

This technology is health-related, and there's nothing more relevant.

Corey is probably telling things as he sees them, but I get a feeling the Agarthians are exhibiting some mind control over him. He evens admits to a “mind-meld” with Ka’Aree. He has so many folks messing with his brain...

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 16:16
Corey is probably telling things as he sees them, but I get a feeling the Agarthians are exhibiting some mind control over him. He evens admits to a “mind-meld” with Ka’Aree. He has so many folks messing with his brain...

He is an intuitive empath, which means he has some skill in assessing the intentions of others.

All of us, without exception, have entities with more advanced technology than we have, messing with our brain, including Randy Cramer.

WantDisclosure
28th February 2018, 22:30

YouTube has taken the video down:

Check this out:

About Us

Welcome everyone. My name is Jason Boss and I am the private individual who built 153news.net. I lost my 20,000 subs and 1400 videos on youtube as I exposed the Las Vegas hoax. I have been in IT all my life and even spent 4 years working at Google in the Oregon data center. I know how to build servers, networks, I am tired of the people telling the truth being silenced. We are in dark days and the only way to fight this kind of war is to be able to fight the suppression of information. I have come to meet and know alot of people I had never heard of on YouTube. Brothers and sisters who keep getting silenced and harassed by a company whose motto is "Dont be evil". I don’t think our civilization has a ton of time left if we can’t stop the slow kill that is happening to us all.

As vid.me is turning itself off after 9.2 million in funding, I am nervous that it only cost $5k to build 153news.net to this point. Imagine what a group of patriots could do with that kind of cash. The limitations we will always have will be upon scaling the infrastructure. Right now we have a few aces in the hole because I own an ISP and can use its resources to help build this but if this gets to big to quick, we may have some issues.

Because I know these servers will probably be raided, seized, and hacked by the alphabet gangs and those who hate the truth, I have multi continent backups. They can destroy our entire server infrastructure and I should still be able to rebuild the database and files fairly easily. I am ready for this kind of war.

** Hackers of good...I know you guys are out there, if you find an exploit of any kind, please please please email me at jboss008@gmail.com and let me know what the exploit was. In our endeavor for truth and waking people up, I know most of you hackers are out for the same things we are out for and this is your chance to help us get secured and stand a chance against paid hackers that will be coming.

I have brought a partner into 153news.net. Someone alot of you probably know and someone who I respect highly. FromDeath2Life is the official partner of mine in this quest for the truth endeavor. We have no funding, no big pockets, but we believe that if we build a platform that isn’t sold out, that isn’t scared to fight, and that will let truth reign supreme, the funding will take care of itself. Till that day we have dedicated what we can into keeping your videos safe and censorship free.

I want to thank folks like Side Thorn and Granny Conspiracy for their support of this site and for being tough ol patriots there not just laying down. This site belongs to all of you guys out there...this is the people versus goliath.

https://153news.net/view_page.php?pid=1

To view that website's video "How False Flag are done" click here (https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=O6GR6359D4X1).

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 12:05
YouTube has taken the video down . . .

Here is Louisa's response:

The GoldFish Report
Published on Feb 28, 2018

To Our Viewers and Subscribers: Please comment below if you feel The GoldFIsh Report has ever engaged in predatory behavior, stalked, harassed, bullied anyone, threatened or intimidated any person in our reports. Please cite the Report Number and time stamp if you do agree, and if you do not cite the number and time stamp, your comments will be deleted. This feedback from viewers is critical to the YouTube personnel who wrongfully discriminate the content.

Also, please indicate any YouTube videos that remain viewable that DO violate these guidelines with respect to President Trump. It will be important to make sure their guidelines are being applied without discrimination as that would be a Constitutional violation in the United States and ANY overt attempt to violate the Constitution can only mean YouTube feels it is exempt from violating the protections of the American Constitution. I can only say, I see a Huge lawsuit coming eventually if they continue to allow hate speech about President Trump yet censors and deletes accounts for providing honest analysis of world events. Thanks for your comments and thanks for your support and for viewing!

You can find us at www.patreon.com, www.thegoldfishreport.com, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com, www.canarychroniclesblog.com, The GoldFIsh Report on facebook, The Canary Chronicles on facebook, Cherubim WIshes on facebook, www.cherubimwishes.wordpress.com, on twitter @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishnews.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9G6gigl2s

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 13:28
YouTube has taken the video down . . .
Artificial intelligence took the video down?

Aragorn
1st March 2018, 13:41
Artificial intelligence took the video down?

Not necessarily. According to something I've just read, YouTube has hired a new bunch of moderators, and they've been screwing up already.

According to an article on Slashdot (https://tech.slashdot.org/story/18/03/01/016238/youtubes-new-moderators-mistakenly-pull-right-wing-channels), they've been mainly deleting gun-related channels and right-wing channels, but it is possible that this encompasses anything that questions official narratives, such as alternative media. :hmm:

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 13:58

This is Sherry, correct?

A screenshot:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®
Published on Feb 24, 2018

I’m joined with Robert David Steele, a former USMC Infantry, former USMC Intelligence officer, and former CIA Clandestine Service Officer/Spy.

In this episode we discuss information about the Deep State that many would find shocking, as well as discussing cutting edge solutions for a better world. Topics include The Deep State, Shadow Government, Zionist, False Flags, Fake News, and Pedophilia; as well as Sustainable societies using Open Source technologies.

Mr. Steele also discusses Trump uniting the Koreas; his recent meeting with William Binney (NSA Whistleblower after 9/11); his recent trip to Tokyo where he met with Benjamin Fulford; the Princess Kaoru Nakamaru, Chair of the International Affairs Institute for World Peace, and other important officials. And the latest updates on his #UNRIG campaign….Keep it tuned because you have A Right To Know!

Please Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ARightToKnow (THANK YOU!)

One time pledge to ARTK: Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/ARIGHTTOKNOW

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARightToKnow

Follow us on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/SherryBeall

Robert David Steele - http://robertdavidsteele.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiK72OLeohs

Dumpster Diver
1st March 2018, 15:30
...all these guys are always asking for money. I want to find a site that pays ME money to watch it.

...my time is valuable, right?

WantDisclosure
1st March 2018, 15:42
...all these guys are always asking for money. I want to find a site that pays ME money to watch it.

...my time is valuable, right?

Behave yourself!

:fpalm:

WantDisclosure
2nd March 2018, 00:25
I see on Facebook that Jim Fetzer has linked us to a Mike Adams article "YouTube now scrubbing older videos about SANDY HOOK shooting as content purge accelerates; strike issued against Health Ranger for 2012 interview of banned book author":

Thursday, March 01, 2018

As you may be aware, YouTube is on a censorship rampage, gutting all content (and shutting down all accounts) that dare to question the “official” story on the Parkland, Florida shooting. Today, I’ve learned that YouTube is now going back in time and issuing strikes against videos questioning the Sandy Hook narrative from 2012. . .

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-01-youtube-now-scrubbing-older-videos-about-sandy-hook-shooting-as-content-purge-accelerates-strike-issued-against-health-ranger-for-2012-interview-of-banned-book-author.html

WantDisclosure
3rd March 2018, 10:55
Apparently Jordan Sather has been a target of YouTube censorship.

He now has a channel called Destroying the Illusion 2.0 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0v4ZBPYfq-sPmXOd67cDww/videos), however.

I also see him on BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/nUzh1ZHeLII/):

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 13:23
Now they are taking out the BIG DOG: Alex Jones

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/alex-jones-youtube-channel-to-be-deleted-3-4-17/

WantDisclosure
4th March 2018, 14:07
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/alex-jones-youtube-channel-to-be-deleted-3-4-17/
I guess "SPLC" in the tweet stands for Southern Poverty Law Center.

Dumpster Diver
4th March 2018, 14:50
I guess "SPLC" in the tweet stands for Southern Poverty Law Center.

Yeah, lawyers and people from the South...Double whammy. :hilarious:

...btw, they are not poverty stricken either. Fatcat lawyers all.

WantDisclosure
4th March 2018, 15:36
Fatcat lawyers all.
I'm thinking back to years ago listening to Alex Jones and following up on what I heard him say.

I seem to recall that the Southern Poverty Law Center is a front.

In fact, many, many organizations with flowery names and purported missions are nothing but fronts.

Dreamtimer
5th March 2018, 11:01
The SPLC is real. It does a lot of hard legal work for people who can't afford it. It's controversial to some people, I'm not entirely clear why. Our senators and congressmen don't sign oaths to it like they do CPAC, AIPAC, NRA.

WantDisclosure
5th March 2018, 11:08
The SPLC is real. It does a lot of hard legal work for people who can't afford it. It's controversial to some people, I'm not entirely clear why. Our senators and congressmen don't sign oaths to it like they do CPAC, AIPAC, NRA.

Do you have personal experience with it, or are you judging from things you've seen or read in the media?

Dreamtimer
5th March 2018, 11:44
I don't personally directly have experience with the organization. I'm familiar with people and organizations that have. Any group that fights rich people and power structures gets maligned. This is just one. When you help poor and black people in the South, some other people can get upset. They see it as a waste of money. Useless eaters and all that.

Dumpster Diver
6th March 2018, 14:15
The GF sends money to the SPLC. I tell her she’s supporting the Deep State. She does it anyway. <sigh>

WantDisclosure
6th March 2018, 14:26
I tell her she’s supporting the Deep State.
Any supporting evidence you can post will be most appreciated by me.

I will have to go back in time and re-trace my steps to figure out what it was that Alex Jones taught me. As I recall, he was my only source for leads. I used to have reams of printed documents from which I participated on forums, but I had to throw them out because I have limited space. I also often suffer from information overload and have to limit how much time I devote to researching and connecting dots.

Dumpster Diver
6th March 2018, 14:47
Any supporting evidence you can post will be most appreciated by me.

I will have to go back in time and re-trace my steps to figure out what it was that Alex Jones taught me. As I recall, he was my only source for leads. I used to have reams of printed documents from which I participated on forums, but I had to throw them out because I have limited space. I also often suffer from information overload and have to limit how much time I devote to researching and connecting dots.

I should have inserted “probably.” But you know me: bombastic, over-the-top, misspelled writing is my hallmark.

WantDisclosure
7th March 2018, 11:48
I should have inserted “probably.” But you know me: bombastic, over-the-top, misspelled writing is my hallmark.

Well, the name George Soros comes to mind for me when I think back.

I did a search of Infowars dot com and it brought up the article "Apple Joins Google and Facebook to Embrace Soros-Funded Southern Poverty Law Center to Censor 'Hate Speech'" by Jerome Corsi dated August 21, 2017:

. . . Since its founding in 1971 the SPLC has drawn millions of dollars from scores of charitable foundations, including the Ford Foundation, the J.M. Kaplan Fund, Ploughshares Fund, the Public Welfare Fund, the Vanguard Public Foundation, the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, and George Soros’ Open Society Foundation. . .

https://www.infowars.com/apple-joins-google-and-facebook-to-embrace-soros-funded-southern-poverty-law-center-to-censor-hate-speech/

I remember now information reported to the U.S. Congress back in the fifties, I believe, about the role of foundations in the United States in forwarding the New World Order agenda, against the best interests of we the people.

Yes, it was the fifties, and I found an article "Norman Dodd on Tax Exempt Foundations: Grants Funding U.S. Transition to Collectivism," (https://www.infowars.com/norman-dodd-on-tax-exempt-foundations-grants-funding-u-s-transition-to-collectivism/)within which there is a reference to someone I remember Alex Jones interviewing, former Education Department official Charlotte Iserbyt. As I recall she was related to someone who could be described as "Illuminati" and she was exposing things that bothered her, even though she loved this relative of hers.

The article links to a 2086 page PDF that is housed on Charlotte Iserbyt's website American Deception: Uncovering the Deceptively Hidden Truth:

Full Report Reece Committee Hearings 1953-1954

https://www.infowars.com/norman-dodd-on-tax-exempt-foundations-grants-funding-u-s-transition-to-collectivism/

So, it must have been the "Reece Committee Hearings" in the fifties that I recall as being very important to understanding what I've learned to identify as "front groups."

Dreamtimer
7th March 2018, 12:15
I looked a bit into Dodd and found Wikiworldorder.org (http://wikiworldorder.org/2015/12/02/mark-zuckerberg-and-norman-dodd/). "Collaboratively outgrowing the Industrial Complex"

The about page (http://wikiworldorder.org/about/) has many links to Open Source stuff. It was started by a fellow named Morgan Lesko.

You may find some useful info there, Keep Trying.

And others, too.

WantDisclosure
7th March 2018, 13:23
I looked a bit into Dodd and found Wikiworldorder.org (http://wikiworldorder.org/2015/12/02/mark-zuckerberg-and-norman-dodd/). "Collaboratively outgrowing the Industrial Complex"

When I saw the title "What Do Mark Zuckerberg and Norman Dodd Have In Common?"— at first I thought it was a hit piece against Norman Dodd.

Here's the YouTube video that is embedded

Kevin Gallagher
Published on Jun 12, 2008

Norman Dodd was interviewed in 1982 by G. Edward Griffin regarding the time he spent as the head researcher for the Reece Committee.

This is a truly eye opening look into what the tax exempt foundations are doing in the United States - their attempt to merge the Soviet System of Government with the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

WantDisclosure
28th March 2018, 19:42

The YouTuber referenced is "The Goldfish Report," which now has a BitChute channel. A screenshot:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ykb3leF4WW34/

WantDisclosure
24th April 2018, 11:46
The YouTuber referenced is "The Goldfish Report," which now has a BitChute channel.
I just finished listening to the latest report on BitChute where regular guest Jim Fetzer made reference to a website 153News dot net.

I was unfamiliar with the site so I looked up their "About" page, which gives a glimpse into what is involved with trying to go up against censorship:

About Us

Welcome everyone. My name is Jason Boss and I am the private individual who built 153news.net. I lost my 20,000 subs and 1400 videos on youtube as I exposed the Las Vegas hoax. I have been in IT all my life and even spent 4 years working at Google in the Oregon data center. I know how to build servers, networks, I am tired of the people telling the truth being silenced. We are in dark days and the only way to fight this kind of war is to be able to fight the suppression of information. I have come to meet and know alot of people I had never heard of on YouTube. Brothers and sisters who keep getting silenced and harassed by a company whose motto is "Dont be evil". I don’t think our civilization has a ton of time left if we can’t stop the slow kill that is happening to us all.

As vid.me is turning itself off after 9.2 million in funding, I am nervous that it only cost $5k to build 153news.net to this point. Imagine what a group of patriots could do with that kind of cash. The limitations we will always have will be upon scaling the infrastructure. Right now we have a few aces in the hole because I own an ISP and can use its resources to help build this but if this gets to big to quick, we may have some issues.

Because I know these servers will probably be raided, seized, and hacked by the alphabet gangs and those who hate the truth, I have multi continent backups. They can destroy our entire server infrastructure and I should still be able to rebuild the database and files fairly easily. I am ready for this kind of war.

** Hackers of good...I know you guys are out there, if you find an exploit of any kind, please please please email me at jboss008@gmail.com and let me know what the exploit was. In our endeavor for truth and waking people up, I know most of you hackers are out for the same things we are out for and this is your chance to help us get secured and stand a chance against paid hackers that will be coming.

I have brought a partner into 153news.net. Someone alot of you probably know and someone who I respect highly. FromDeath2Life is the official partner of mine in this quest for the truth endeavor. We have no funding, no big pockets, but we believe that if we build a platform that isn’t sold out, that isn’t scared to fight, and that will let truth reign supreme, the funding will take care of itself. Till that day we have dedicated what we can into keeping your videos safe and censorship free.

I want to thank folks like Side Thorn and Granny Conspiracy for their support of this site and for being tough ol patriots there not just laying down. This site belongs to all of you guys out there...this is the people versus goliath.

https://153news.net/view_page.php?pid=1