PDA

View Full Version : Skeptiko interviews Dr. John Alexander

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2018, 11:25
He's just written a book, Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s3OlL5B2zs

enjoy being
23rd February 2018, 12:29
I tried to skim his video and I think he repeats one 15+ minute section at the start before finally starting 30 mins or so in?

His presentation makes me want to skim him and think carefully about using up my limited bandwidth. I haven't heard of this presenter before and my reaction to his voice and the screen name is probably what's doing it. I haven't been able to listen long enough to work out if my assumptions are correct.

But the orange wall is a redeeming feature haha.

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2018, 12:50
I've actually always just listened to audio versions of his interviews, but I picked the video so I could embed it here. He has such an interesting face, I was finding it distracting.

Alex is not religious. He does believe in spirit and pushes back against the idea that we're just biological machines.

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2018, 13:34
He's just written a book, Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did.

It seems to me that Dr. John Alexander's story is similar to Dr. Allen Hynek's. He started out as a confirmed skeptic and exposure and experience taught him better.

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2018, 13:41
It seems to me that Dr. John Alexander's story is similar to Dr. Allen Hynek's. He started out as a confirmed skeptic and exposure and experience taught him better.

I've met many who have had this experience in the realm of racism. They set out to prove certain races were 'inferior' and came to realize it just wasn't so.

Dumpster Diver
23rd February 2018, 13:55
After 40+ years working within the American Military and Diplomatic Corps, I can tell you I’ve met a lot of “warrior-monks”. Frankly, it is a fairly popular “inside military baseball” term. You can find all sorts of strange beliefs that are internally consistant within the particular “monk’s” belief system, all based on their personal experience and that of people they trust.

He is not unique, or even one of the better ones. He is simply more vocal than most.

Aragorn
23rd February 2018, 13:58
I've met many who have had this experience in the realm of racism. They set out to prove certain races were 'inferior' and came to realize it just wasn't so.

Likewise, if you look at any drawings from about 100 years ago of what a Neanderthal was supposed to have looked like, then you will see that they were depicted as covered in hair and looking pretty much like an ape. Because that's what they were more or less believed to be: an ape that was somewhat more intelligent than other apes.

Meanwhile we know that Neanderthals looked very human, wore clothes, and had a culture just about as sophisticated as that of their contemporary "modern humans", including the creation of art. They might not have been "human" in the strict sense of genetics, but they were either way a sapient humanoid species.

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2018, 14:00
Thank you for that.

For me, it is a Godsend.

I've recently joined a women's club, within which there is a demand for new book clubs for its members, and this book is perfect for what I want to pursue to fill that need.

Dreamtimer
23rd February 2018, 14:04
Excellent. :) You're welcome.

Dumpster Diver
23rd February 2018, 14:13
I’d join a women’s club here in Sedona, but I’d be found out during the first meeting.

Elen
23rd February 2018, 14:16
I’d join a women’s club here in Sedona, but I’d be found out during the first meeting.

:batman in drags...:ha: Sometimes your humour is REALLY funny!

Dumpster Diver
23rd February 2018, 14:23
https://geekculture.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Batman-minifig-series-pink-batman.jpg

:batman in drags...:ha: Sometimes your humour is REALLY funny!

Elen
23rd February 2018, 14:26
:ha::ha::ha:

Aragorn
23rd February 2018, 14:29
https://geekculture.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Batman-minifig-series-pink-batman.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tOHfXsuCi2A/UAR-aWhhiHI/AAAAAAAADds/GEPBcd-ogfU/s1600/roflmfao.jpg

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2018, 14:53
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tOHfXsuCi2A/UAR-aWhhiHI/AAAAAAAADds/GEPBcd-ogfU/s1600/roflmfao.jpg

agreed that is good... :)

WantDisclosure
23rd February 2018, 17:03

Seriously, don't you think book clubs are a good way to reach new people?

I can imagine maybe my very mainstream brother-in-law relating to a book written by a retired senior Army officer:

About the Author

JOHN B. ALEXANDER, Ph.D., is a retired senior Army officer with decades of experience with a wide range of phenomena. Traveling to all eight continents, he has encountered events that defy common explanation. He has met with shamans in the Amazon, the Himalayas, the Andes, East and West Africa, and Northern Mongolia. In Tonga, he dived in open ocean with humpback whales, and was involved with telepathic experiments with wild dolphins in the Bahamas. A psychic adventurer, he practiced psychokinetic metal bending, fire walking, and caused a white crow to fly for the National Academy of Sciences. A founding board member of IRVA, he is a past-president of IANDS, and former SSE councilor. Straddling two worlds, he is also retired from Los Alamos National Laboratory, and served on studies with the National Research Council, the Army Science Board, the Council on Foreign Relations, NATO, and was a senior fellow of a DoD university. Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross headed his doctoral committee. His website is at johnbalexander.com.

https://www.amazon.com/Reality-Denied-Firsthand-Experiences-Things/dp/1938398858

Dumpster Diver
23rd February 2018, 18:41
Seriously, don't you think book clubs are a good way to reach new people?

I can imagine maybe my very mainstream brother-in-law relating to a book written by a retired senior Army officer:

Ordinarily, I would. But I have such wildly divergent views from the mainstream that I stand to alienate, if they don’t believe me, or make crazy and depress if they do. Folks can’t question their programming. I can’t sit and let folks spout BS political stuff anymore, I tend to point out stuff like false flags, flaws in mainstream science, medical lies, historical mis-facts, etc. I have so many facts at my disposal that it tends to shut down people and piss them off. So no book clubs for me.

Thus I sit at home, and alienate you guys. :pc:

Emil El Zapato
23rd February 2018, 19:55
Ordinarily, I would. But I have such wildly divergent views from the mainstream that I stand to alienate, if they don’t believe me, or make crazy and depress if they do. Folks can’t question their programming. I can’t sit and let folks spout BS political stuff anymore, I tend to point out stuff like false flags, flaws in mainstream science, medical lies, historical mis-facts, etc. I have so many facts at my disposal that it tends to shut down people and piss them off. So no book clubs for me.

Thus I sit at home, and alienate you guys. :pc:

You don't stand a chance at alienating me Mr Dumpster...you're going to have to try harder. Even if we can agree on just one thing...one thing...then you're in as far as I'm concerned. :)

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 12:18
Alex is not religious. He does believe in spirit and pushes back against the idea that we're just biological machines.
I have the video on pause right now.

Not only is the book a Godsend, apparently, but so is this YouTuber.

How long have you been listening to this guy interview people? How did you discover his work?

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 13:36

Wow!

I highly recommend at least listening to this part, beginning at about 9:53, if you don't have time for the whole thing:

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 14:11
For those who might be interested, this is apparently the full YouTube video containing the exchange that took place in the clip Alex Tsakiris chose regarding consummate attorney Daniel Sheehan's grilling of Dr./Col. Alexander at a 2011 UFO conference:

xT5S6RYvA-Y

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 14:46
At about 16:27 Alex Tsakiris says of John Alexander's opinion, "MILAB stuff, which he completely, categorically says is totally not real, untrue . . . "

Dreamtimer, is that why you think Corey Goode is full of it?

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 15:02
I haven't finished watching the video yet, but so far, I think Tsakiris's use of the term "Warrior Monk" is confusing.

At first, it seems a Warrior Monk is a "white hat."

Then, it seems he's using the term in a negative way, because he says something about Warrior Monks being replaced by trolls on the internet.

Whose side is he on?

Where is he coming from?

Dreamtimer
24th February 2018, 15:19
I don't recall when I came across Alex and the Skeptiko site. But I really like it and the interviews. The first interview I posted was about gnosticism and I did it for the benefit of Modwiz.

I found out about Corey somewhere in my exploring, most likely on PA. That forum would pop up occasionally in my searches and I would occasionally visit to find interesting posts. That's how I found Gio's threads. I never knew who Gio was before then. Or Corey.

Corey was posting at PA, then left and started a web page where he was talking about Bill and PA being very dangerous and a threat to milabs. When Corey left PA he came here which is how I found this forum. I would read his threads and then I became interested in other threads here. I decided to join. That was at a time when a lot of people were joining in the wake of Corey's arrival.

Corey said a lot of stuff that he didn't follow through on. Corey also would get defensive and attack other posters, jumping to conclusions about what they were meaning or feeling. He was quite aggressive. His wife was as well.

He made a big deal about not monetizing his work, and then turned around and did exactly that. He said he'd give all his info out in a huge data dump. No drip, drip. He never did that and instead has done the exact drip, drip he said he wouldn't.

He said there was nothing special about himself and then he started talking about having holy blood lines.

For me, he's not someone with integrity. I also am very uneasy with the activities of Roger Ramesaur. He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out. He's not a man of integrity and Corey has teamed up with him.

He also seems to have had an effect on Justin Deschamps. His research regarding Corey hasn't shown the same objectivity as other work in his past and this has been noticed by people who followed him before he became involved with Corey.

Corey's story may be totally legit. I've listened to many whistleblowers both before and after him. I continue to do so.

I find it challenging figuring out whether someone is retelling someone else's story because I haven't been in this long enough. I don't know the early or obscure stories.

Corey does. Corey did a lot of research in this field as well as befriending and corresponding with a lot of people. He looks a lot like someone who took a bunch of pieces of stories and assembled them into his own.

I believe that if there is something in his message and I don't get it from him I'll still get it. Life's like that.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 15:26
He made a big deal about not monetizing his work, and then turned around and did exactly that.
If it is true that Kerry Cassidy outed him, and that he was stuck at that point; in my opinion, he should not be faulted for making his living with his testimony.

Aragorn
24th February 2018, 15:32
If it is true that Kerry Cassidy outed him, [...]

Kerry posted his real name on her website without his consent, but he had already long outed himself over at Project Avalon. Everyone there knew his real name. ;)

Dreamtimer
24th February 2018, 15:35
I even found it out before Kerry said anything. And I don't PM people.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 15:46
I don't recall when I came across Alex and the Skeptiko site. But I really like it and the interviews. The first interview I posted was about gnosticism and I did it for the benefit of Modwiz.
I have his YouTube Videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/skeptiko/videos) page bookmarked now. I will be checking it out in the coming weeks.

Here is the blurb about Alex that is posted on his website:

Host Bio: Alex Tsakiris

Alex, host of Skeptiko and author of Why Science is Wrong… About Almost Everything, is a successful entrepreneur turned science podcaster. In 2007 he founded Skeptiko which has become the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. Alex has appeared on many syndicated radio talk shows and podcasts both in the US and the UK and is well-know [sic] within the parapsychology and near-death experience research communities.

http://skeptiko.com/about-alex-tsakiris/about-skeptiko/

Everyone there knew his real name. ;)

That's beside the point.

"Everyone" meaning PA members and readers of that forum.

That's insignificant compared to Kerry Cassidy getting into the picture with her Project Camelot viewership.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 15:56
That was at a time when a lot of people were joining in the wake of Corey's arrival.
What is your best guess as to who these new members were?

Were they most likely disgruntled PA members?

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 16:02
He said there was nothing special about himself and then he started talking about having holy blood lines.
Holy?

Is that your paraphrase?

There has been some talk on Cosmic Disclosure about his ancestry, but I'll have to go back and refresh my memory.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 16:19
For me, he's not someone with integrity. I also am very uneasy with the activities of Roger Ramesaur. He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out. He's not a man of integrity and Corey has teamed up with him.
Is Annette O'Toole a personal friend of yours?

I do not know Roger Ramsaur AKA Emma Gold, but from what I've listened to, I disagree with you about him, based on a video he posted on Facebook about his life story after the Dark Journalist fiasco. I checked his page and apparently he's deleted it. I don't blame him. It's probably none of anyone's business, in view of Dark Journalist's lack of journalistic integrity.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 17:14
Here is the blurb about Alex that is posted on his website . . .
His book has a Foreword by Rupert Sheldrake, who is good company to be in:

https://www.amazon.com/Science-Wrong-About-Almost-Everything/dp/1938398319/

Dreamtimer
24th February 2018, 17:34
I don't know Annette O'Toole. She produces conferences. She came up with the idea for Eclipse of Disclosure. Roger approached her to work with her and then took her work out from under her. This was unrelated to Dark Journalist.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 17:38
I tried to skim his video and I think he repeats one 15+ minute section at the start before finally starting 30 mins or so in?
I'm on 27:17 right now, and I see what you're saying.

It's rather odd.

But I don't mind hearing it all again, because it's a good video.

I don't know Annette O'Toole. She produces conferences. She came up with the idea for Eclipse of Disclosure. Roger approached her to work with her and then took her work out from under her. This was unrelated to Dark Journalist.

Can you link me to where you got your information, or, point me in that direction?

Dreamtimer
24th February 2018, 17:47
I listened to an interview of her where she told her story. I'll have to search the memory banks, I didn't make a note.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 17:47
My familiarity with Dark Journalist is primarily his many many interviews with Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts.

Catherine headed HUD under Clinton and found out about all kinds of missing money, fought the government who tried to make her the fall guy, and then left the government. She focuses on shadow government and SSP programs from the angle of budgets and money.

Her site is the Solari Report (https://www.youtube.com/user/thesolarireport/featured). (I linked to the You Tube page because there seems to be a problem with her site which I've never seen happen before)
Did you intend to post that on the Skeptiko thread?

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 17:52
I listened to an interview of her where she told her story. I'll have to search the memory banks, I didn't make a note.

Probably Dark Journalist?

By the way, I used to listen to Dark Journalist. And he hosted the 2015 Secret Space Program Conference, for which I paid money to get access to the entire archive. I didn't pick up on his lack of journalistic integrity until I saw the things he didn't do in order to arrive at the truth.

Dumpster Diver
24th February 2018, 18:04
Yeah, “holy bloodlines”. Almost everyone who is anyone in this biz seems to have a bloodline...

...as a Nordic mongrel, I totally resent it.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 18:10
I'm on 27:17 right now, and I see what you're saying.
I've paused the video at 41:36.

I've just heard John Alexander talk about his dissertation and his experience having the word "religion" substituted by "spirituality" and how significant that is. I couldn't agree more.

Yeah, “holy bloodlines”. Almost everyone who is anyone in this biz seems to have a bloodline...

...as a Nordic mongrel, I totally resent it.

Am I going to have to ask you to explain, the way I had to on my Comics thread?

What am I going to do with you??

Dumpster Diver
24th February 2018, 18:24
I've paused the video at 41:36.

I've just heard John Alexander talk about his dissertation and his experience having the word "religion" substituted by "spirituality" and how significant that is. I couldn't agree more.

Am I going to have to ask you to explain, the way I had to on my Comics thread?

What am I going to do with you??

...what I was getting at is, virtually everyone who shows up in the public eye, if you dig deeply into their background seems to be a bloodline member. MILABs are all bloodlines, for example.

...it appears that this is a war among the bloody elite, winner gets the sheeple.

...to boot, I’m suspecting I’ve got a bit more “blood” than I thought. Now I’ve got to really dig into my bloodlines as well.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 18:33
...what I was getting at is, virtually everyone who shows up in the public eye, if you dig deeply into their background seems to be a bloodline member. MILABs are all bloodlines, for example.

...it appears that this is a war among the bloody elite, winner gets the sheeple.

...to boot, I’m suspecting I’ve got a bit more “blood” than I thought. Now I’ve got to really dig into my bloodlines as well.

Good God.

When you say "bloodline," you mean blueblood line, correct?

(Because obviously, everyone has a bloodline.)

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not challenging your premise.

Dumpster Diver
24th February 2018, 18:38
Good God.

Well yes, I mean ET DNA % essentially. Several studies I’ve seen have shown that among the US presidents, the person with the higher “bloodline” % wins elections.

...puts a whole new perspective to Pogo’s line, “we have met the enemy, and they are us”.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 18:42
What is Alex Tsakiris saying at 47:11:

I thought it was "IONS" as in the Institute of Noetic Sciences, but I can't find any confirmation of it on their website, or on John Alexander's bio on his website: John B. Alexander, Ph.D. (http://www.johnbalexander.com/biography)

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 18:47
Well yes, I mean ET DNA % essentially.
Stewart Swerdlow has said that all of us have some reptilian DNA in us, say approximately 10% (maybe lower, but you get the point); the "Illuminati" are essentially 50-50.

Emil El Zapato
24th February 2018, 19:05

I found out about Corey somewhere in my exploring, most likely on PA. That forum would pop up occasionally in my searches and I would occasionally visit to find interesting posts. That's how I found Gio's threads. I never knew who Gio was before then. Or Corey.

Corey was posting at PA, then left and started a web page where he was talking about Bill and PA being very dangerous and a threat to milabs. When Corey left PA he came here which is how I found this forum. I would read his threads and then I became interested in other threads here. I decided to join. That was at a time when a lot of people were joining in the wake of Corey's arrival.

Corey said a lot of stuff that he didn't follow through on. Corey also would get defensive and attack other posters, jumping to conclusions about what they were meaning or feeling. He was quite aggressive. His wife was as well.

He made a big deal about not monetizing his work, and then turned around and did exactly that. He said he'd give all his info out in a huge data dump. No drip, drip. He never did that and instead has done the exact drip, drip he said he wouldn't.

He also seems to have had an effect on Justin Deschamps. His research regarding Corey hasn't shown the same objectivity as other work in his past and this has been noticed by people who followed him before he became involved with Corey.

Corey's story may be totally legit. I've listened to many whistleblowers both before and after him. I continue to do so.

I find it challenging figuring out whether someone is retelling someone else's story because I haven't been in this long enough. I don't know the early or obscure stories.

Corey does. Corey did a lot of research in this field as well as befriending and corresponding with a lot of people. He looks a lot like someone who took a bunch of pieces of stories and assembled them into his own.

I believe that if there is something in his message and I don't get it from him I'll still get it. Life's like that.
Who is Gio? Besides Gio that is... :)

Dumpster Diver
24th February 2018, 19:29
Good God.

Several videos I’ve seen have copper as a base for reptilian blood rather than iron in the blood as in indigenous earth critters. Iron of course is red when oxidized, copper is greenish-blue, thus “blue-blood”.

Octopus blood is copper based:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemocyanin

...so it makes you wonder where they came from.

Emil El Zapato
24th February 2018, 19:33
That would explain Spock's ears!

Aragorn
24th February 2018, 19:37
Several videos I’ve seen have copper as a base for reptilian blood rather than iron in the blood as in indigenous earth critters. Iron of course is red when oxidized, copper is greenish-blue, thus “blue-blood”.

Octopus blood is copper based:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemocyanin

...so it makes you wonder where they came from.

Interestingly, the Vulcans and Romulans on Star Trek also have copper-based blood. In one scene of the original series, Spock had an injury on his forehead, and his blood was shown as green.

Great minds think alike. ;)

Dumpster Diver
24th February 2018, 19:40

...and his green blood and skin (on the earlier episodes).

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 20:31

Stewart Swerdlow has taught me that as well, several years ago.

He claims to have seen a Draco, briefly, at Montauk. Preston Nichols tells a funny story about sitting next to one, and the fact that it (my understanding is that they're androgynous) enjoyed drinking Drano. LOL. By the way, I really like both Stewart Swerdlow and Preston Nichols. I have an affinity for whistleblowers.

Here's the video that has the funny Preston Nichols story in it, starting at about 1:25:10:

Published on Mar 22, 2011

Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Peter Moon 1993.

AGglyC8QEnk

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 21:00
What would explain Spock's ears?

Regarding ears, another thing about Stewart Swerdlow is his ears, which I believe he has said is Sirian DNA that he has.

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 22:22
Huh?

What is John Alexander saying at approximately 1:27:12, during the discussion about MILABs:

I know that closed captions are notoriously ridiculous, but it did sound like he said something about "Austria."

Who is the proponent he's referring to?

WantDisclosure
24th February 2018, 23:11
I've finished watching the video now.

I think this book will be good for people new to the "paranormal," to give them an introduction that they will be able to stomach.

I think Alex Tsakiris did a good job interviewing John Alexander, and was correct to point out that Alexander talked about "first-hand knowledge," which was, in reality, hearsay, as correctly stated by attorney Daniel Sheehan when he appeared with John Alexander and Stanton Friedman at a 2011 UFO conference debate.

Octopus Garden
25th February 2018, 00:52
Alexander is a spook

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 01:13
Huh?

What is John Alexander saying at approximately 1:27:12, during the discussion about MILABs:

I know that closed captions are notoriously ridiculous, but it did sound like he said something about "Austria."

Who is the proponent he's referring to?

I'm pleased to have discovered that Alex has a transcript of excerpts from the interview on his website.

Although I'm thinking this transrcipt is not exactly accurate, here is the part I was asking about:

Alex Tsakiris: Well, there is another side of that too, that I think definitely needs to be brought on the table and talked about. I’ve interviewed, several times, David Jacobs, of course, abduction researcher who’s come to a very different conclusion. He claims he’s come to that conclusion independently and scientifically and he does have a scientific background. He claims, along with other abduction researchers, that these experiences might be characterized by some as transformative spiritually, but for many they are true abductions, in every sense of the word. And, you have been associated with having knowledge of that experience, and in particular, a knowledge of military involvement in some of those abductions. I definitely want to give you a chance to clarify that, and to just come out and tell us. Are you aware of any government involvement in programs related to alien abductions?

Dr. John Alexander: Well, my whole, my [00:50:13] thing and my view is totally ridiculous, and I have written to this guy from Austria who was one of the major proponents and if you look at, strictly the requirements that would be necessary, the resources that you’d have to apply to this, it is, you know, just beyond ridiculous. There’s no way that you could take that number of resources, particularly when you look at the downsizing that’s gone on in the military and how you would apply resources. You would be involving thousands and thousands of people, if you tended to believe that. . .

http://skeptiko.com/dr-john-alexander-warrior-monk-reality-denied-373/

I guess the "[00:50:13]" indicates the word was inaudible. The timestamp also seems to show how this video is not a real-time sequence of events for the actual recorded interview start to finish.

I don't think Alexander said that his view is totally ridiculous!

Anyway, I would like to know who the guy from Austria is. I don't have a clue.

Also, clearly, John Alexander is not aware of the gargantuan black project budget that comes from such things as illegal drug trafficking, etc., etc., etc.

Dumpster Diver
25th February 2018, 01:20
...not sure why everybody is spending time on this guy. Third rank “warrior monk” in my book, and pretty invested in the deep state narrative.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 01:26
I'm pleased to have discovered that Alex has a transcript of excerpts from the interview on his website.
He also has a forum.

I LOVE this avatar:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/forums/discuss-the-show/

I HATE smartphones.

:back to topic:

...not sure why everybody is spending time on this guy. Third rank “warrior monk” in my book, and pretty invested in the deep state narrative.
What is a warrior monk?

Dumpster Diver
25th February 2018, 01:30
Warrior monk: I’m referring back to the video starting this thread.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 01:35
Warrior monk: I’m referring back to the video starting this thread.

I know, but as I posted earlier, I think the meaning of the term is very unclear. At least it seems to me that Alex Tsakiris at first described one as being of benefit to society, and then turned around and compared one to trolls on the internet.

I have no idea what John Alexander thinks a warrior monk is, either.

What do you think it means?

Dumpster Diver
25th February 2018, 04:30
It means a person who is totally invested in the warrior way and sees themself as a defender of the “faith” i.e. country. Many don’t smoke, drink, and have read the military theory and histories of their form of warfare, and study constantly. Many are fitness nuts, can run a mile and 1/2 in the excellent category and are tough as nails.

A complete and totally dedicated warrior.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 09:49
It means a person who is totally invested in the warrior way and sees themself as a defender of the “faith” i.e. country. Many don’t smoke, drink, and have read the military theory and histories of their form of warfare, and study constantly. Many are fitness nuts, can run a mile and 1/2 in the excellent category and are tough as nails.

A complete and totally dedicated warrior.

Thanks, Dumpster.

I remember now my brother-in-law saying that the military who guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier have to sign a pledge that for life, they won't drink.

Now, what I want to know is what was Alex Tsakiris saying when he talked about the Warrior Monk being replaced by a billion bots trolling on social media? It was within the context of his talking to Darren Grimes and Graham Dunlop of The Grimerica Show.

It seemed like he was justifying trolling to defend national security. I guess he was playing devil's advocate.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 10:08
It seemed like he was justifying trolling to defend national security. I guess he was playing devil's advocate.

This is copied from the Skeptiko.com forum:

Alex's questions at the end of the podcast:

What do you make of the warrior monk? Is it real in the sense that I was talking about? Is there a need for a warrior among those who are seeking truth, enlightenment, peace -- do we also have to balance that with the warrior? Are we willing to accept everything that the warrior must do to be a warrior? Are we willing to accept the idea that "you can't handle the truth", or -- even worse -- you don't deserve the truth? Doesn't that come along with the warrior monk bargain?

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/dr-john-alexander-warrior-monk-%E2%80%94-reality-denied-373.4104/

Dreamtimer
25th February 2018, 12:19
I have to listen again, I took it as more of an observation or rhetorical question than as justification.

Dumpster Diver
25th February 2018, 12:58
Warrior Monks are dangerous. Another probably more accurate term is zealot. These are not forgiving people. If they see you as endangering their tribe, they’ll take you out without a second thought.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 13:12
Warrior Monks are dangerous. Another probably more accurate term is zealot. These are not forgiving people. If they see you as endangering their tribe, they’ll take you out without a second thought.

Tsakiris showed a clip from the movie The Forbidden Kingdom. Did you see that movie?

Dumpster Diver
25th February 2018, 13:17
Tsakiris showed a clip from the movie The Forbidden Kingdom. Did you see that movie?

No, I typically avoid Jackie Chan movies.

WantDisclosure
25th February 2018, 14:22
He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out.

Probably Dark Journalist?

By the way, I used to listen to Dark Journalist. And he hosted the 2015 Secret Space Program Conference, for which I paid money to get access to the entire archive. I didn't pick up on his lack of journalistic integrity until I saw the things he didn't do in order to arrive at the truth.

To recap, the above is referring to Roger Ramsaur AKA Emma Gold.

Dreamtimer,

Is this the interview?

DarkJournalist
Published on Jul 1, 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
New Age Deep State Part 5: Whistleblower Annette O'Toole
In this breakthrough Part 5 episode of New Age Deep State, Dark Journalist welcomes Whistleblower Annette O’Toole
from the Ascending Starseed website who worked closely as a former insider with the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult of self-proclaimed ‘Time Traveling Astronaut’ Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur. The Marketing Cult includes questionable aspects in their program such as a therapy network to help followers cope with disclosure, ‘Corey’s Kids’ space gear promotions and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space with Blue Avian aliens.

Full Disclosure Corporation Harvesting Operation
O’Toole, who has successfully run the Ascending Starseed website for many years, recounts her experience working with Corey and Company to set up a Solstice Conference for the Summer and how she spent months formulating the event as the corporation encouraged her to build it up. She soon became wary of dealing with Goode when the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult started to control the terms of her association and she saw her colleagues used as proxies, treated poorly, and then thrown aside.

She decided the group was not so much interested in 'love and light' and a Space Being philosophy of oneness as it was in optimizing their bottom line at the expense of their members. Eventually, through a series of slick corporate business moves, O’Toole found herself cut completely out of the loop of her own conference.

Five Major Figures Come Forward
O’Toole’s powerful account fits with a wider pattern of using assets and ideas without permission and general disregard for intellectual property that the marketing group seems to embrace. Five major figures in Alternative Research have come forward with accounts of these kind of incidents, including popular Web Bots developer Clif High, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Linda Moulton Howe, The Object Report’s Agent K and UFO Filmmaker Jim Nichols.

O’Toole’s message is not one of bitterness, but of awareness in dealing with what she views as 'unethical and shady’ business practices of he 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult. Her personal experience with Corey and Company has set her on a path of helping others to question the claims of any group that purports to be in touch with ‘Higher Beings.'

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

The fantastic track at the end of the episode was performed by The Anthropophobia Project.
Find out more about them here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAnthropop...

For more information on Ascending Starseed and to visit Annette's website go to: https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/

Shocking, informative, eye-opening and powerful, don’t miss this important Dark Journalist episode!

(thank you walker)

keRXEzgjZ1E

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 02:03
I listened to that one and one or two others.

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 12:05
Corey was posting at PA, then left and started a web page where he was talking about Bill and PA being very dangerous and a threat to milabs.

You should look into this, Keep Trying. You have spoken often of the harm that comes from smearing. What Corey did to Bill and Project Avalon was A-1 smearing. He was slandering Bill. Calling him dangerous. Accusing him of outing milabs.

Aragorn
26th February 2018, 14:25
You should look into this, Keep Trying. You have spoken often of the harm that comes from smearing. What Corey did to Bill and Project Avalon was A-1 smearing. He was slandering Bill. Calling him dangerous. Accusing him of outing milabs.

It was a two-way street, actually. El Sombrero™ was also smearing Corey — in a subtle way at first, but in less subtle ways later — and he was doing it both on and off of Project Avalon. And it all started with Corey's wife bringing up that 72-page FBI file on Bill Ryan that Corey had been sent by one of his InfraGard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfraGard) contacts.

I was in close contact with Corey during that time, and I've seen some screenshots of El Sombrero™'s online behavior off of Avalon. He even went so far as to use an anonymizing host and an anonymous identity to smear and "out" Corey.

There were also other situations involved, such as the fact that Billzebub™ was behaving obsessively over Corey during the Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group meetings on Skype, resulting in Christine banning him from those meetings, and his equally obsessive behavior toward the other Avalon moderators.

Furthermore, he had also threatened Christine "with grave physical harm" — yes, that's a euphemism — and then he decided to fire Hazel from the Avalon mod team out of revenge for Christine kicking him off of the Healing Group meetings on Skype, and then Christine and Claudia stepped down as moderators themselves in protest.

All of that was going on at around the same time, and Corey was being kept in the loop on it all by several Avalon moderators, and by Christine herself. And then Corey in turn kept myself in the loop as well by forwarding stuff to me.

So it wasn't just Corey who was going off the deep end. It was El Sombrero™ as well. It was nothing short of a feud. And I was a silent witness to it all. :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
26th February 2018, 14:53
In another direction somewhat, I went to one of the URLs that CG was pushing in his October seance and found it mostly asking for money in one way or the other. No big deal, right? But all the amounts were in occult numbers, like the suggested amount for one contribution was in multiples of 33. I dumped the site immediately.

WantDisclosure
26th February 2018, 16:31
To qualify as smearing, in my book, it has to be untrue, or unfairly taken out of context, or be the lie of omission.

I can see why Corey would accuse Bill of outing MILABs.

I don't think he was unjustified in saying that.

I also don't think he was unjustified in accusing Kerry Cassidy of outing him. Despite the name having been figured out on PA, Kerry probably persisted in trying to get her interview of Corey, when that was not what he wanted to do at that point of time in his life.

I honestly think Kerry owes Corey an apology.

WantDisclosure
26th February 2018, 16:42
. . . CG was pushing in his October seance . . .
Seance?

Is that literal or figurative?

I went to one of the URLs . . .
Please post the link.

Dumpster Diver
26th February 2018, 17:01
Seance?

Is that literal or figurative?

Please post the link.

...in the military we tended to talk about meetings and briefings as being seances. This was a CG presentation using PowerPoint talking about Disclosure, Agarthans, and the coming end times with ascension.

...something told me to drop the site. I haven’t been back.

Oh, and something else. In the talk, CG talks about us being back on the “optimal path” for ascension. Bear in mind, this timeline has all the buried negativity, i.e. world wars, negative ETs, etc, and he states the Agarthians went back 17 million years ago to enforce the timeline that results in them existing as they are our successors in the future. So, he is overtly stating that Agatha is the prime mover probably allowing the Reptilians and therefore the controling AI into this timeline. I think the Montauk-Philadelphia Project link is the rift that brought them in, but in any regard CG allows as how Agarthians may well be the power behind the curtain.

So, when he says “optimized timeline”, I think he really means optimized for them, not necessarily us.

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 17:45
Two wrongs don't make a right in Corey's world. He's not justified just because Bill did some wrong. Smearing him through a whole new website while asking for donations is certainly not the way.

Dumpster Diver
26th February 2018, 18:24
Two wrongs don't make a right in Corey's world. He's not justified just because Bill did some wrong. Smearing him through a whole new website while asking for donations is certainly not the way.

Well, he mentioned the URL in his talk. And when I went to it, was taken aback by the occult panhandling with no references that I could see to the forums, and organizational stuff I was really looking for. Then I got this weird feeling, call it “spidey sense” (like spider man) that told me to get away from it. In this day of electronic trapping, I don’t hang around when I get THAT feeling.

I’m starting to really get into my karmic path. Trying to shortcut your path by doing things faster to meet some ascension event smacks of manipulation, and CG basically says this. Truth hidden in the open and all that.

Even if you buy the whole Blue Chicken guardian stuff, and supposing it is real, CG mentiones that the guardians are trying to get us to ascend so that they can level up because they screwed up being the original guardians of this solar system in the first place. As the guardians, a whole set of defenses were put in place to keep out bad guys but were somehow shut down. So, even CG is admitting that they have a self interest; they are not necessarily doing it out of altruistic intent. Now we have the Agarthians admitting basically the same thing, they are manipulating the timeline so they don’t vanish. According to CG, the Agarthans even admitted to faking being ETs with the excuse, “we were getting the technology to threaten them.” Really? These Agarthians can time travel, build stasis areas, have tech that lets them go thru walls, and we are a threat to them? It doesn’t wash to my logic.

We are pawns in so many games...

WantDisclosure
26th February 2018, 18:29
In another direction somewhat, I went to one of the URLs that CG was pushing in his October seance and found it mostly asking for money in one way or the other. No big deal, right? But all the amounts were in occult numbers, like the suggested amount for one contribution was in multiples of 33. I dumped the site immediately.

Was it Gerald O’Donnell’s website The Portal: The Ultimate Remote Viewing and Influencing Life-Manifestation Course (https://arvari.probablefuture.com/?affcode=137289_nkjhd3uw)?

Aragorn
26th February 2018, 19:12
Two wrongs don't make a right in Corey's world.

I'm not saying it does. But it was El Sombrero™ who drew first blood, as soon as he found out that Corey had been sent that FBI file on him. He went completely ballistic when he found out about that, and that was then also the reason why he threatened Christine that he'd kill her if she wasn't going to leave the room.

He's not justified just because Bill did some wrong.

Again, it was Billzebub™ who drew first blood. And of course, as always, he was overestimating himself and underestimating Corey. Corey was equally outraged with all that had been going on, not in the very least the way El Sombrero™ was trying to discredit him.

Smearing him through a whole new website while asking for donations is certainly not the way.

I don't know whether Corey is still smearing him today — it was a transitional phase, and as I understand it, Corey left that behind him at some point. But if Corey is slagging The Hat Man™ again at this point in time, then I feel the obligation to point out that it was once again Bill Ryan who decided to go after Corey, through his whole slew of interviews with the Dark Journalist, then with Randy Maugans, and then with Richard Dolan. All they ever spoke about was Corey Goode, and it's still not over.

El Sombrero™ has an obsessive-compulsive leaning toward vindictiveness. We've seen that with Corey the first time around, we've seen it with Malc and myself when he provided our private details to Simon Parkes so that he in turn could threaten to sue us, we've seen it with the way both Billzebub™ and his henchmen in the Avalon mod team were smearing Christine, over a year after she had left him — and Hazel with her — and recently it has been Corey Goode again, of all alleged whistleblowers and witnesses whom El Sombrero™ has put up in the limelight.

He never went after Stephen "Charles" Hodges. He never went after Inelia Benz. He never went after Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, who is still a member at Project Avalon, as is Simon Parkes. He also never really went after Simon Parkes himself, other than taking a stance after too many complaints about Parkes' sexual misconduct and financial shenanigans kept on coming in. He had long been protecting Simon Parkes, thereby pretending like his nose was bleeding when people complained about him.

But Christine, that's an easy target. A woman, and she can't defend herself because she's too far away. And Corey is too far away from him as well. He still hates Corey with a passion, among other things over the mention of that FBI file — even though it was actually Corey's wife who brought that up, not Corey himself.

I'm not defending Corey, but one has to look at things in their proper perspective. Like I said, Corey went off the deep end, but it was El Sombrero™ who attacked him first by way of a preemptive strike — because of that FBI file — and then Corey retaliated. That's all there was to it. Had El Sombrero™ left Corey alone after their short fallout on the Avalon forum — as he should have — then Corey himself would also not have started smearing El Sombrero™.

Therefore, even though I'm not buying into Corey's story or anything like that, I think it's unfair to make it appear as if Corey went after El Sombrero™ for no reason and tried to smear him. Corey was simply striking back, and most of what he was exposing about The Hat Man™ was actually true. It was mainly in the form of screenshots, and it's pretty hard to fake that. Some of those screenshots came from myself, for that matter, so I know they were legit.

Dumpster Diver
26th February 2018, 20:50
I think this was the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFnPauyUpwk

I’m not even going to try to link it as that never works off the iPad.

In the video, he gives several sites “where you can get involved,” if they still work you may see what I’m talking about.

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 23:42
Thank you, Aragorn. That puts it in better perspective.

Trust your spidey senses, Dumpy. They'll save your patootie.

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 00:25
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really think CG or DW, for that matter, are putting one over on us. I think they really believe this stuff. But I do think the Agarthians could be putting one over on them. With their tech, I’m sure they can make blue chickens appear, if only in your mind. Everything else as well. What’s to say it’s not a well greased plot optimized for them? With the malicious games they’ve been playing with us over our timelines, what is true? Now that they need a quorum of co-creative minds to make their timeline happen, all they got to do is get CG and DW to run a bunch of symposia, make it look like there is some big fight, and gain a bunch of sympathy. I’m sure they are impacting millions. Gaia TV is a massive platform.

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 00:55

In the video, he gives several sites “where you can get involved,” if they still work you may see what I’m talking about.

Doesn’t your iPad give you the YouTube button, which populates the BBCode around the code you get from the URL, in this case TfnPauyUpwk?

I’ve never seen this video before.

I thought you meant Eclipse of Disclosure.

I will watch the video and make note of the links.

Time travel gives me a headache, but I’ll watch anyway.

Thanks!

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 00:58
Doesn’t your iPad give you the YouTube button, which populates the BBCode around the code you get from the URL, in this case TfnPauyUpwk?

I’ve never seen this video before.

I thought you meant Eclipse of Disclosure.

I will watch the video and make note of the links.

Time travel gives me a headache, but I’ll watch anyway.

Thanks!

I’ve tried everything on the iPad. I just post it and Alexa...er...Aragorn fixes it.

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 01:03
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really think CG or DW, for that matter, are putting one over on us. I think they really believe this stuff. But I do think the Agarthians could be putting one over on them. With their tech, I’m sure they can make blue chickens appear, if only in your mind. Everything else as well. What’s to say it’s not a well greased plot optimized for them? With the malicious games they’ve been playing with us over our timelines, what is true? Now that they need a quorum of co-creative minds to make their timeline happen, all they got to do is get CG and DW to run a bunch of symposia, make it look like there is some big fight, and gain a bunch of sympathy. I’m sure they are impacting millions. Gaia TV is a massive platform.

Dumpster, do you ever communicate with the Gaia team through your membership there?

Your insight is invaluable in my book. Please don't just post here.

I’ve tried everything on the iPad. I just post it and Alexa...er...Aragorn fixes it.

Don't be LAZY!

Just kidding.

Emil El Zapato
27th February 2018, 01:11
No, I typically avoid Jackie Chan movies.

I met Jackie Chan, he's pretty cool dude...in life just as in the movies...

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 01:18
Dumpster, do you ever communicate with the Gaia team through your membership there?

Your insight is invaluable in my book. Please don't just post here.

Don't be LAZY!

Just kidding.

Hey, I’m just a geezer shooting for a nice quiet retirement in Arizona. Last thing I need to do is stir up a high tech civilization by getting the Gaia Clowns to kill the goose popping out gold eggs. As if I could even get them to do it in the first place. Bux are king on this planet.

I’m not even a minor barker in an extremely small sideshow.

...but I am into roller coaster rides...wheeeeeeeee....

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 03:34

Is this what you're talking about?

Blue Avians dot com actually links to Gaia, I see.

And looking at Sphere Being Alliance dot com, I don't know what you're talking about.

The only other URL I see is for the Empowered Light Holistic Expo itself, which is Empowered Light dot com.

I did see in the video that tons of products by vendors is shown on the floor of the expo.

Corey Goode was a speaker at the expo. Are you associating him with the products sold by the vendors at that expo?

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 10:48

That's not the problem. The problem is that his iPad copies the abridged "youtu.be" link instead of the full "www.youtube.com/watch?v=" link — possibly because he's clicking the "share this video" overlay link on the video itself, as opposed to the URL in the address bar of his browser.

vBulletin doesn't recognize those abridged links as being video URLs, and so it simply puts "[url]" tags around them, which then makes them appear as naked links in his posts. :hmm:

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 11:56
That's not the problem. The problem is that his iPad copies the abridged "youtu.be" link instead of the full "www.youtube.com/watch?v=" link — possibly because he's clicking the "share this video" overlay link on the video itself, as opposed to the URL in the address bar of his browser.

vBulletin doesn't recognize those abridged links as being video URLs, and so it simply puts "[url]" tags around them, which then makes them appear as naked links in his posts. :hmm:

So the problem would be solved by simply copy-pasting the URL in the address bar, instead?

We can populate the whole URL instead of just that code part when we use the YouTube button for the tags?

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 12:07
So the problem would be solved by simply copy-pasting the URL in the address bar, instead?

We can populate the whole URL instead of just that code part when we use the YouTube button for the tags?

No, that won't work — I've just tried that. I myself always use the "[video]" tags, which you get by clicking the filmstrip icon. That way I don't have to worry about whether it's YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion or whatever, and then I can paste the full URL into the dialog box. ;)

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 12:43
No, that won't work — I've just tried that. I myself always use the "[video]" tags, which you get by clicking the filmstrip icon. That way I don't have to worry about whether it's YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion or whatever, and then I can paste the full URL into the dialog box. ;)

If I use your instructions posted here on a Vimeo or DailyMotion video, some readers may not see the video because of the browser they use, whereas a YouTube video will always work?

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 12:49
If I use your instructions posted here on a Vimeo or DailyMotion video, some readers may not see the video because of the browser they use, whereas a YouTube video will always work?

Well, if they embed the YouTube video correctly — i.e. either by way of the video string (as you yourself have shown higher up) between "[youtube]" tags or by way of the full URL between "[video]" tags — then yes, YouTube will always work, in every browser. ;)

WantDisclosure
27th February 2018, 12:59
Well, if they embed the YouTube video correctly — i.e. either by way of the video string (as you yourself have shown higher up) between "[youtube]" tags or by way of the full URL between "[video]" tags — then yes, YouTube will always work, in every browser. ;)

But with Vimeo and DailyMotion, we most likely are going to have a problem, unfortunately? :(

enjoy being
27th February 2018, 13:02

The only times my links have not embedded is when I have intentionally not wanted them to be embedded... OR I have tried to manually create them/edit the tags. I'm reasonably sure that when I have done that I have done them correctly and have begun to presume that manually editing them creates some sort of error, so I just stick with using the filmstrip button nowadays.

Sorry maybe these collection of posts should be shifted into the thread about video embedding?

Dumpster Diver
27th February 2018, 13:42
Is this what you're talking about?

Blue Avians dot com actually links to Gaia, I see.

And looking at Sphere Being Alliance dot com, I don't know what you're talking about.

The only other URL I see is for the Empowered Light Holistic Expo itself, which is Empowered Light dot com.

I did see in the video that tons of products by vendors is shown on the floor of the expo.

Corey Goode was a speaker at the expo. Are you associating him with the products sold by the vendors at that expo?

Well, in a brief look at it, I can’t find it now either. I’m going to get on the Big Mac later today and convince myself it was real or not. iPads are convenient but limited, and I’m on the iPad now.

Aragorn
27th February 2018, 14:19

But with Vimeo and DailyMotion, we most likely are going to have a problem, unfortunately? :(

At least for the time being, and depending on the browser you use. I have found that I can see embedded Vimeo and DailyMotion videos here at the forum if I use Firefox as my browser, but I cannot see them with Pale Moon. Conversely, Pale Moon does show those very same videos over at our sister forum Eye-Rise.

If you are having problems with Vimeo and DailyMotion with the Firefox or Chrome browsers here at The One Truth, then it's most likely a permissions issue in Firefox. You must enter the permissions section of either Firefox or Chrome, and explicitly enable Shockwave Flash for jandeane81.com (https://jandeane81.com). Modern browsers commonly have Shockwave Flash disabled by default because the format has time and time again proven to be a security and privacy hazard, and Adobe — the company behind this media format — is horrible at fixing these things.

YouTube on the other hand now uses HTML5 for video rendering, in which case the video is rendered at the server end, not by (a plugin in) your browser. It does however still support Shockwave Flash as a fallback for older browsers.

The only times my links have not embedded is when I have intentionally not wanted them to be embedded... OR I have tried to manually create them/edit the tags. I'm reasonably sure that when I have done that I have done them correctly and have begun to presume that manually editing them creates some sort of error, so I just stick with using the filmstrip button nowadays.

Sorry maybe these collection of posts should be shifted into the thread about video embedding?

I've just checked the last few pages of this thread, and there's no way of doing that really without disrupting the natural flow of the conversation, unless I start cutting up individual posts. So it's best to let it stand and simply return...

:back to topic:

:)