PDA

View Full Version : The Post Political Age

Kathy
18th February 2018, 11:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR2a9o-jzIQ

"Published on Feb 17, 2018 by Thomas Sheridan

From an early age I came to the conclusion that most humans are extremely dangerous idiots and life is best lived - and more fullfiling - from minimal contact with them. Then I started working on the tools and skillsets I needed to make sure I was safe from these idiots - as the more you see how 'normal' people are - the more wicked and irrational you realise they are.

Anyone who wants to save the world and help humanity is the enemy in my book. My work is about helping the ones who are worth saving and no one else. The mavericks and oddballs who do not want to 'fit in'.

Waking up is not realising the Georgia Guidestone are evil. Waking up is realising the Georgia Guidestones make a lot of sense. Look at what's around you? Now tell me I am wrong.

"Let them destroy themselves." - The Monsters on Maple Street, Rod Serling."

Emil El Zapato
18th February 2018, 13:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR2a9o-jzIQ

"Published on Feb 17, 2018 by Thomas Sheridan

From an early age I came to the conclusion that most humans are extremely dangerous idiots and life is best lived - and more fullfiling - from minimal contact with them. Then I started working on the tools and skillsets I needed to make sure I was safe from these idiots - as the more you see how 'normal' people are - the more wicked and irrational you realise they are.

Anyone who wants to save the world and help humanity is the enemy in my book. My work is about helping the ones who are worth saving and no one else. The mavericks and oddballs who do not want to 'fit in'.

Waking up is not realising the Georgia Guidestone are evil. Waking up is realising the Georgia Guidestones make a lot of sense. Look at what's around you? Now tell me I am wrong.

"Let them destroy themselves." - The Monsters on Maple Street, Rod Serling."

At this point, I wonder if this guy knows how wrong he was? I assume he's a distant relative of Machiavelli. Why do all these guys look alike?