PDA

View Full Version : Grant Cameron on Dark Journalist - UFO CIA DISCLOSURE DEEP STATE COVERUP!

Kathy
12th February 2018, 08:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UozcHv41To8

"Published on Feb 11, 2018 by whitehouseufo

Thanks to the Dark Journalist for this amazing interview with Grant Cameron!
Grant Cameron on The Dark Journalist show. An amazing interview where Grant, Daniel and Alexandra talk about the governments UFO disclosure plan and the key players involved. The story about the UFO phenomenon is much deeper than most imagine. Top CIA, DOD and aerospace people are directly involved in this wild Pentagon UFO study and Grant shows how Tom Delonge and Robert Bigelow are associated with this intense and brain swelling story. They also explore some of the deep mysteries surrounding the study of the phenomenon and how it relates to consciousness. So much information is packed into this incredible interview with Grant and the DJ crew. "

Dumpster Diver
13th February 2018, 15:15
I’m a bit all over the map with DJ. Many of his interviews are very well done and fascinating. But pairing up with Darth Hatman and performing a hatchet job on DW and CG using outright disinformation as a black-brush smear job left me pretty cold. Still watching tho.

Aragorn
13th February 2018, 15:22
I’m a bit all over the map with DJ. Many of his interviews are very well done and fascinating. But pairing up with Darth Hatman and performing a hatchet job on DW and CG using outright disinformation as a black-brush smear job left me pretty cold.

That's what did it for myself as well. I guess that's why he's a Dark Journalist. His objectivity — if he ever had any — is obviously for hire, if not for sale. :dislike:

I guess narcissists like each other's company. :rolleyes:

Still watching tho.

Nah. There are way too many talking heads already, and I've sort of become allergic to them. It's just like watching the mainstream media news broadcasts, but with different faces telling different lies.

:fpalm:

Dumpster Diver
13th February 2018, 15:27
That's what did it for myself as well. I guess that's why he's a Dark Journalist. His objectivity — if he ever had any — is obviously for hire, if not for sale. :dislike:

That's why you and I get along so well together, Argon!

Aragorn
13th February 2018, 15:37

That's why you and I get along so well together, Argon!

https://i.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/source.gif

:ha: :onthequite:

:back to topic:

Fred Steeves
13th February 2018, 17:08
pIt's just like watching the mainstream media news broadcasts, but with different faces telling different lies.

:fpalm:

Yep, welcome to the new glass ceiling a floor or two up from where you started.

"Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends".

Dreamtimer
13th February 2018, 18:40
...we're so glad you could attend, step inside, step inside.

...be careful as you pass, move along, move along.

enjoy being
14th February 2018, 00:32
I take no notice of this guy and all the sideshows. Its creepy, even without ever listening to him, I pick up on a smog of creepy shite emanating from him. I don't recall when he arrived on the scene, it is disturbing how that all happened, I think I was off being busy in the 'world' and not taking any notice and came back to find all these weirdos in my computer hugging a snake.

Fred Steeves
14th February 2018, 14:22
So I finally got around to watching the first 30 or so minutes before work this morning, and unsurprisingly, thus far anyway, it was about exactly as I expected. You know it's not that I go hunting and pecking around like a damn barnyard chicken looking for things to toss red flags at, it's just that so many things passing by my front window *do* truly scream out for further scrutiny.

It's just a higher level of the same exercise as watching mainstream news every evening, what kind of softly spoken magic spells are they going to have me adopt *this* time?

Look, DJ is a smart guy, and I give him full props for not only that, but he also has many astute observations, and does ask many of the appropriate questions not a lot of others do. But again, as DJ keeps rightly pointing out here about people like George Knapp (who I consider a key gatekeeper BTW), who for whatever reason is failing to ask the logical and obvious questions, so does DJ have a running history of doing the same. For whatever reason...

The contrast here between the research of DJ on the Tom Delonge thing, and his interviews with Bill Ryan concerning Corey Goode, couldn't be more striking. In this current talk he reaches many decades back to old school journalists such as Mike Wallace and Ted Koppel for information and historical examples. Fine, great job, but when talking to Bill about credibility in the alternative community, no need at all for a little stroll down memory lane.

No need to ask Bill questions about what was up with Serpo ALL the way back in 2005/06, or to Charles, ALL the way back in 2011. Or... What? Is 10 or 12 years ago suddenly too far back to do some easy digging, on someone you are pontificating with on the subject of credibility? Does he know, but just finds that information irrelevant? Does he hold back certain questions of certain people, just as he hints around with George Knapp? Hey, I'm just asking some simple questions here. It's so simple even a caveman can do it.

Maybe there's a simple answer to this. Maybe there's a simple answer for why I keep seeing this same thing over, and over, and over again. Hey, I'm all ears. If I'm just barking up the ole crazy tree, someone please kindly talk me down. Problem is, I've yet to come across anyone who can even make a serious attempt at it.