PDA

View Full Version : Emery Smith

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 00:37
Dumpster,

Are you watching the Emery Smith episodes on Cosmic Disclosure?

For people who are not subscribers to Gaia, here is a free episode:

Published on Jan 5, 2018

. . . Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

MoiGr03ZZvU

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 11:27
I'm re-watching this one:

Emery Smith fills in the gaps of disclosures brought by other whistleblowers concerning vast subterranean tunnels and complexes in South America underlying the Nazca lines. He tells of an ancient crash site which gave rise to a semi-contained biosphere full of strange flora and fauna. We also learn intricate details of soon-to-emerge technology of a smart suit developed for the secret super solider program from reverse-engineered alien technology. This gives us a vision of the future in which this technology reaches a wider use, beyond military applications. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast February 6, 2018.

https://www.gaia.com/video/nazca-tunnels-and-super-suit-technology?fullplayer=preview

:belief:

Amazing — but in my opinion, credible.

Aragorn
7th February 2018, 11:37
We also learn intricate details of soon-to-emerge technology of a smart suit developed for the secret super solider program from reverse-engineered alien technology. This gives us a vision of the future in which this technology reaches a wider use, beyond military applications.

Smart suits are already in development in the mainstream — I read something about that not too long ago — so it stands to reason that they're already fully operational within the military. ;)

The idea was even shown — by way of CGI effects, of course — as standard military equipment in the 2013 movie "After Earth (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Earth)", with Will Smith and his son Jaden. ;)

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 11:57
Smart suits are already in development in the mainstream — I read something about that not too long ago — so it stands to reason that they're already fully operational within the military. ;)
I'm going to have to listen to this episode again and again to get my facts straight, but I think Emery said that what he's talking about here is a prototype, and there are only 2 in existence at this time, from this particular manufacturer.

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 12:29
If I had my way there would be a blanket ban on David Wilcock or any of his sidekicks accessing the internet or any unsuspecting perfectly healthy person's living room. :-p

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 12:58
If I had my way there would be a blanket ban on David Wilcock or any of his sidekicks accessing the internet or any unsuspecting perfectly healthy person's living room. :-p

Why so angry?

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 13:00
You mistake my comment as anger or seek to label it for some reason known only to you.

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 13:05
You mistake my comment as anger or seek to label it for some reason known only to you.
Okay, you describe the intent of your comment, then, if you feel like it.

Dreamtimer
7th February 2018, 13:10
My first impression of Nothing's comment was that it was an opinion. Thus, it would not be motivated by emotion.

And I don't believe that Nothing would actually be in favor of censorship. It's just an opinion. In my opinion. ;)

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 13:14
My first impression of Nothing's comment was that it was an opinion. Thus, it would not be motivated by emotion.
I disagree.

I think opinions are often motivated by emotion.

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 13:16
As with when one might go to the fridge and find that the lettuce has wilted and needs to be thrown out. Quite a pragmatic affair of simply doing so, without shouting at the lettuce.

Actually, more-so when one sees on the packet of a food product that it has unhealthy levels of sugar in it and the labelling seems to entice people to believe it will help them lose weight.

It is just a reaction to suggest the status of the company producing the material to be a bit suspect.

I would prefer that people who have material to offer to an 'alternative' community, did not do so under the umbrella of a suspect company, as their material could be useful, but will be tarred with the same brush and therefore it does such sources a disservice being associated with said suspect company.

Dreamtimer
7th February 2018, 13:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sghncnGkFAo

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 13:36
Though I do apologise for being unclear in my perhaps aloof way. I was actually trying to be less dramatic by intent, than what it was turned into.

Dreamtimer
7th February 2018, 13:45
Opinions are indeed often motivated by emotion. And mature people have many motivations combined with judgement and self-control. I personally find it a very risky activity to ascribe emotions as prime motivator to other people.

I've had decades of experience being on the receiving end of that and it's a common dialogue ender. People quite often dismiss opinions using emotion as an excuse. Especially those who think very emotionally. I've known many such people.

It's difficult to know another persons emotions even when face to face.

Emil El Zapato
7th February 2018, 14:55
As with when one might go to the fridge and find that the lettuce has wilted and needs to be thrown out. Quite a pragmatic affair of simply doing so, without shouting at the lettuce.

Actually, more-so when one sees on the packet of a food product that it has unhealthy levels of sugar in it and the labelling seems to entice people to believe it will help them lose weight.

It is just a reaction to suggest the status of the company producing the material to be a bit suspect.

I would prefer that people who have material to offer to an 'alternative' community, did not do so under the umbrella of a suspect company, as their material could be useful, but will be tarred with the same brush and therefore it does such sources a disservice being associated with said suspect company.

Just between you and I, I would be mad as hell at the lettuce...okay, not really.

One of the coincidental things I noticed in watching the OP video is that Smith off-handedly mentioned retinal scanning as part of the incoming security measures. I had a fellow student (that tried tricking me into dating her after she broke up with her boyfriend...I politely extricated myself) that did a summer internship at Sandia Labs working on retinal scanning technology (In the early 90's). One of the things she remarked on was that planes passing overhead would play havoc with the calibration of the equipment. I didn't realize until watching the video that Sandia Labs was on Kirtland Air Force base. I lived in New Mexico for about 7 years in the 90's.

Opinions are indeed often motivated by emotion. And mature people have many motivations combined with judgement and self-control. I personally find it a very risky activity to ascribe emotions as prime motivator to other people.

I've had decades of experience being on the receiving end of that and it's a common dialogue ender. People quite often dismiss opinions using emotion as an excuse. Especially those who think very emotionally. I've known many such people.

It's difficult to know another persons emotions even when face to face.

Many times its projection and the other half of the time it is a conditioned response to distance oneself from the reality -

"In psychology, intellectualization is a defense mechanism where reasoning is used to block confrontation with an unconscious conflict and its associated emotional stress – where thinking is used to avoid feeling. It involves removing one's self, emotionally, from a stressful event."

- online dictionary -

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 15:04
A further co-incidence is that the last thing my dying grandfather said to me while motioning with a pointing finger was "Poke them in the eyes!"
He was referring to a fairly general pool of a-holes one might meet in a lifetime.

Elen
7th February 2018, 15:12
A further co-incidence is that the last thing my dying grandfather said to me while motioning with a pointing finger was "Poke them in the eyes!"
He was referring to a fairly general pool of a-holes one might meet in a lifetime.

Good advice! My grandfather died when I was 8, but I do remember that he gave me chocolate and patted me on the head a lot.

Dumpster Diver
7th February 2018, 16:51
Dumpster,

For people who are not subscribers to Gaia, here is a free episode:

Oh yeah. I find Emery a bit more credible than Corey and Emery's info matches well with my experience in the American Military in Black Projects. His prototype suit sounds a little out there, but given ~70 years of Black Project developments, not beyond the relm of possibilities in tech I understand.

Dumpster Diver
7th February 2018, 16:57

I find DW's Wisdom Teachings to be of very high probability. DW's Blue Chicken hijinks with CG to be less so, but only because I cannot cross-correlate it with anyone else. DW remains, in spite of his interest in his genitals, one of my highest rated "truth tellers."

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 20:33
His prototype suit sounds a little out there, but given ~70 years of Black Project developments, not beyond the relm of possibilities in tech I understand.
I am very much looking forward to future episodes. It seems that disclosure of information is happening at a very rapid pace now. What a ride!

Dumpster Diver
7th February 2018, 20:39
I am very much looking forward to future episodes. It seems that disclosure of information is happening at a very rapid pace now. What a ride!

Dude, we are at the cusp of the ultimate rollercoaster ride in the next few years. If what I’m finding is correct, we’ll all be thanking our higher-selves for getting us “tickets” in this lifetime to see such.

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 21:37
I find DW's Wisdom Teachings to be of very high probability. DW's Blue Chicken hijinks with CG to be less so, but only because I cannot cross-correlate it with anyone else. DW remains, in spite of his interest in his genitals, one of my highest rated "truth tellers."

I have been following alt media and watching all sorts of whistle blowers and amazing revelations on the internet for around 13 years. It started with David Icke and progressed on rapidly from there. I first saw D Wilcock when he began releasing his Law of One stuff from memory and sat and watched his first Future Talks with Bill and Kerry.
It was so calming back then to the nerves, having been subjected to so many challenging new 'truths'.
Well, it's 2018 and the tune hasn't changed much, there's been plenty of water flow past, lots of tales and hijinks that the various presenters have been involved in. What I have found is that there is no wisdom that someone like that can teach, which is not already known, I do not have the desire to ride his roller coasters, I don't trust him to not just continue a circular tale clipping tickets on the way. I don't however have much time for ANY whistle blowers or presenters any more. Maybe I am just a jaded 43 year old lol. But I don't really care to embrace or believe in secret technology and the like, sure it is a given it exists, I also would not be surprised if some of the fantasies exist, I just don't see any of it actually mattering, nothing I could know about it now will help me in the future, it is mere titillation for space geeks and for the afraid who find solace in having answers to the fear of wars of light and dark.
I remain committed to furthering my attempts of mastery of self and certainly still hold a fascination with the past and future, but just see stories coming from people like Wilcock as unnecessary distraction and holding too much possibility in the obfuscation ranks. I definitely label him as flypaper, Or a conductor on a magical mystery tour bus which takes it time meandering through the wilderness. I guess while the hands of time move slowly, people still have to eat and make a dollar and keep producing material to keep the flow of cash coming in...

Octopus Garden
7th February 2018, 22:02
I can't test what this fellow Emery is saying and it's not being independently varified by a second or third credible party. So, I won't spend any time on it. I've been watching and indirectly participating in research of ufos for 50 years and don't waste my time on anything but the highest caliber witnesses and researchers. This guy as two marks against him right off the get go and that is association with both Wilcock and Greer.

WantDisclosure
7th February 2018, 23:22
In my opinion, it is very possible that David, is, as alleged, the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, an idea he did not originate, according to The Ascension Mysteries, which I have read.

Dumpster Diver
7th February 2018, 23:23
I can't test what this fellow Emery is saying and it's not being independently varified by a second or third credible party. So, I won't spend any time on it. I've been watching and indirectly participating in research of ufos for 50 years and don't waste my time on anything but the highest caliber witnesses and researchers. This guy as two marks against him right off the get go and that is association with both Wilcock and Greer.

As I said, ~70 years of Black research has happened. Look what happen to us in the previous 70 years: essentially jumped from horseback to advanced flight (jets), and then we stagnated except for a small blip in 69 with the moon program. I was on the military technical leading edge for ~45 years with essentially the same knowledge I gained in college in 68-71. We talked about how we stagnated in white side of the military all the time. Didn’t you ever think it strange?

enjoy being
7th February 2018, 23:57
As a pacifist, the idea of military 'intelligence' is a bit of a funny one to me. Moving forward in developing new ways to kill and undermine or intimidate seems like not a thing to aspire to, but folk still do. I would have been quietly celebrating a stagnation, though, I wouldn't have been there in the first place!

Dumpster Diver
8th February 2018, 00:01
As a pacifist, the idea of military 'intelligence' is a bit of a funny one to me. Moving forward in developing new ways to kill and undermine or intimidate seems like not a thing to aspire to, but folk still do. I would have been quietly celebrating a stagnation, though, I wouldn't have been there in the first place!

Well, I certainly celebrated it as I could stay at the top of my craft without much work. I’m only a late convert to the touchy-feely “alt-world”...but perhaps I keep it covered up so well. :smiley-dance013:

enjoy being
8th February 2018, 01:57
Nah we all know you are a late starter Sir, and give you the benefit of the doubt. Though, a few years ago or so I probably wouldn't have and presumed the horse to have already bolted after the time you have spent in the pen. :-P

Aragorn
8th February 2018, 02:02
Dude [...]

In KeepTrying's case, that should be "dudette". ;)

WantDisclosure
8th February 2018, 02:53
In KeepTrying's case, that should be "dudette". ;)

Yes, but it's okay, though. Sometimes my older son addresses me and my other son as "guys." No biggie.

Dumpster Diver
8th February 2018, 03:11
All I can say is I've heard "dude" used as a neutal term just like "guy." I hang out with these kids, keeps you young. Frankly, we used the term when I was young (that's as early as the 60s).

...besides, saying "dudette" sounds weird.

Octopus Garden
8th February 2018, 04:45
As I said, ~70 years of Black research has happened. Look what happen to us in the previous 70 years: essentially jumped from horseback to advanced flight (jets), and then we stagnated except for a small blip in 69 with the moon program. I was on the military technical leading edge for ~45 years with essentially the same knowledge I gained in college in 68-71. We talked about how we stagnated in white side of the military all the time. Didn’t you ever think it strange?

I share your sentiments precisely.:thup::thup: But think about the immense effort to keep the secret space programme above top secret. Why would the military allow this kind of disclosure?

I can see the military allowing slower disclosure or sending out a test balloon to the public through the "to the Stars Academy," -- but this is a long way from letting a lone individual talk about dissecting alien bodies.

The Secret Space Programme idea fascinates me, but outlandish tales from self described insiders I find highly suspicious.

WantDisclosure
8th February 2018, 09:11
...besides, saying "dudette" sounds weird.

That was a joke.

It is interesting on forums when it is ambiguous the gender of the poster. Knowing the gender of the poster can sometimes make a big difference.

And sometimes it's better to know, because it's awkward when you need to use a pronoun in a post but you avoid it because you don't know which one to use.

:back to topic:

Dumpster Diver
8th February 2018, 11:50
I share your sentiments precisely.:thup::thup: But think about the immense effort to keep the secret space programme above top secret. Why would the military allow this kind of disclosure?

I can see the military allowing slower disclosure or sending out a test balloon to the public through the "to the Stars Academy," -- but this is a long way from letting a lone individual talk about dissecting alien bodies.

The Secret Space Programme idea fascinates me, but outlandish tales from self described insiders I find highly suspicious.

Well, typically “the Military” does not allow it. But there is a civil war going on in the US Military. If I understand the story correctly, Black hats, lead by mostly Air Force and supported by a large fraction of contractors, in conjunction with negative ETs and the Nazi plus Vatican factions, are slowly losing to white hat Navy supported by a much smaller portion of contractors and lately ETs supposedly breaking the Prime Directive of not interfering. I know of several US Marine Corps folks (Navy) who have been told to “do what they can” to win this war. Emery can easily be in between these two forces revealing info, especially now that several attempts have been made on his life when he was quiet. Plus Gaia TV money looks good when you’ve been made destitute and there is no civilian market for your skills in hacking up ET bodies and running around in a Supersoldier suit.

There is a lot of evidence for a semi-hidden Civil war aside from DW, CG and Emery. Plus I do find his Supersoldier/powered armor to be entirely plausible. Btw, as I mentioned in other threads, I’ve worked with all branches of the military and Marine Corps, was on the Joint Staff plus on the NATO staff running a General Officer Training Program in the 90s. So I have witnessed the internecine white world conflict between the US Military Services for money and resources. “We” were never “on the same team.”

Emil El Zapato
8th February 2018, 14:54
Evil Aliens; Nazis; and the Vatican, oy vey, there is no doubt that any large organization has plenty of corruption but evil aliens, Nazis, and the VATICAN. No, I don't care what the entire alt world has to say in their hysterically histrionic and fantastical conspiracy theories...just no, on this one Mr. Dumpster. I can't agree with casually dropping the Vatican seal on top of Alpha Draconians and the 4th Reich...no, no, no. No, offense taken, but that is no better than saying all Muslims are crazed killing machines and all Jews are Zionists with an undying devotion to world domination.

I take it all back, I just reread your post and saw 'Vatican factions'. Ok, it's plausible but ...

Dumpster Diver
8th February 2018, 16:54
Evil Aliens; Nazis; and the Vatican, oy vey, there is no doubt that any large organization has plenty of corruption but evil aliens, Nazis, and the VATICAN. No, I don't care what the entire alt world has to say in their hysterically histrionic and fantastical conspiracy theories...just no, on this one Mr. Dumpster. I can't agree with casually dropping the Vatican seal on top of Alpha Draconians and the 4th Reich...no, no, no. No, offense taken, but that is no better than saying all Muslims are crazed killing machines and all Jews are Zionists with an undying devotion to world domination.

I take it all back, I just reread your post and saw 'Vatican factions'. Ok, it's plausible but ...

Well, it’s not just the Vatican, but every religious organization has been corrupted at the top. Btw, where do you think all those Catholic paedo-priests came from? Just random alter boy happenings? Add in the coverups, swapping out Popes to managed the bad news, and there you are. Unfortunately, the Vatican is up to their clerical collars in Luciferian high jinks.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news...

Emil El Zapato
8th February 2018, 18:15
As Fermi suggested, this would be one good application for 'quantification'. I was an altar boy and no one in the 10 years that I spent in the system grabbed my ass...with the exception of one nun and she was old and senile. It happens too much...Priests are human, too. When I got married the Priest that my ex had selected asked me my opinion on the pedophilia problem. That was his response, priests are human. My take is, if you can't take the time, don't do the crime. If one can't uphold their vow of celibacy they need to be the hell out. This guy was plenty weird, he liked my ex and in my estimation made overtures to me about her...yeah, that weird...

Somethings despite their depravity, still need to be broached with discretion and political correctness, if you want to call it that, i would call it respect for the sanctity of spiritual beliefs. This is one for me.

Dumpster Diver
8th February 2018, 21:02
As Fermi suggested, this would be one good application for 'quantification'. I was an altar boy and no one in the 10 years that I spent in the system grabbed my ass...with the exception of one nun and she was old and senile. It happens too much...Priests are human, too. When I got married the Priest that my ex had selected asked me my opinion on the pedophilia problem. That was his response, priests are human. My take is, if you can't take the time, don't do the crime. If one can't uphold their vow of celibacy they need to be the hell out. This guy was plenty weird, he liked my ex and in my estimation made overtures to me about her...yeah, that weird...

Somethings despite their depravity, still need to be broached with discretion and political correctness, if you want to call it that, i would call it respect for the sanctity of spiritual beliefs. This is one for me.

Sure, but I'm not really of a mind to "prove" something that has loads of evidence across many books, sites, etc. My dealings with folks on religion shows that both parties just get frustrated regardless how much proof I show. Religon is a powerful programming tool. I was the same about my work in Defense; totally convinced it was "God's work" on behalf of the nation. There was nothing you could show me at the time that would convince me othewise, I had to be ready. I had over 40 years devoted to it.

When you are ready, you will find it, indeed, hunt for it.

Emil El Zapato
8th February 2018, 22:28
I guess but I begin to pass through that stage when I was 6 years old when my mother passed away. I spent many formative years trying to find the answer to why...why did it happen and why is the church I'm surrounded by act in a fashion not consistent with their teachings. Not all, of course, as in any endeavor, some truly have the calling/the spirit and others are just filling time and space. I finally realized it wasn't about my environment, it was about me and that which I promised to the spiritual aspect of life. It isn't meant to be earth-shattering just simple beliefs and dedication to the higher morality.

WantDisclosure
12th February 2018, 17:38

I've learned that my membership at Gaia allows us to share some videos each month, and it's okay to share the link on forums.

Once someone hits play on the video, the video will remain available for 48 hours.

Here’s the link:

Nazca Tunnels and Super-Suit Technology (https://give.gaia.com/cjdkhmys500dx01mcj5802v75)

WantDisclosure
9th April 2018, 23:10
I've learned that my membership at Gaia allows us to share some videos each month, and it's okay to share the link on forums.

Once someone hits play on the video, the video will remain available for 48 hours.

Here’s the link:

Nazca Tunnels and Super-Suit Technology (https://give.gaia.com/cjdkhmys500dx01mcj5802v75)

I have another video to share, "Hybrid Creatures and Secret Bases," which again, will be available for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

Emery Smith brings forward his information concerning the formation of underground bases and secret programs creating strange hybrid creatures. During his time analyzing tissue samples, he has come across beings that can only be described as the unnatural genetic paring of two distinct species. All of this is just one small part of a much larger advanced technological operation that includes the ability to create vehicles with their own gravity environment, military bases built atop ancient alien artifacts, as well as 3D printing of tissues and artificial beings. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast January 23, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Emery Smith
Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjfsolwf300c201qephpq9t7w

In May I will have another three shares that I can post.

I will list the remaining episodes that are on file for Cosmic Disclosure with Emery Smith.

If you are interested in viewing any of them, reply to this post and I will share it in May.

"Technologies of the Secret Base"
"Clones and Programmable Life Forms"
"Staged Alien Abductions"
"Secrets of the South Pole"
"The Dangers of Being an SSP Whistleblower"

Aragorn
10th April 2018, 09:09
I will simply reiterate what I've already said in this post here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12029-Emery-Smith-Alien-Tech-at-the-Vatican?p=841990564&viewfull=1#post841990564).

According to El Sombrero™, Emery Smith is a hoaxer (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101752-Cosmic-Disclosure-s-EMERY-SMITH-is-a-hoaxer.). Given that El Sombrero™ usually promotes alleged whistleblowers and won't start slagging them unless he has no other recourse — due to a personal vendetta with the individual in question or due to there being irrefutable evidence — I'm inclined to believe that his verdict in this particular matter would be correct.

https://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/illustrations/mammals/1200-610037-barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

WantDisclosure
10th April 2018, 09:46
I will simply reiterate what I've already said in this post here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/12029-Emery-Smith-Alien-Tech-at-the-Vatican?p=841990564&viewfull=1#post841990564).

https://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/illustrations/mammals/1200-610037-barking-up-the-wrong-tree.jpg

I don't trust anything Bill Ryan has to say about whistleblowers at this point in time.

All he does now is try to discredit anyone associated with Corey Goode or Gaia dot com in any way, shape, or form. He has to, to continue his stance previously committed to.

By the way, I think what we have regarding overall Corey-bashing is clashing egos; it has nothing to do with public affairs or whistleblower credibility.

Octopus Garden
10th April 2018, 20:53
Dumpster Diver,

I get the feeling that "the truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies." Emery Smith and Corey Goode are disinformation agents, possibly unwitting.

Dumpster Diver
11th April 2018, 13:02
Dumpster Diver,

I get the feeling that "the truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies." Emery Smith and Corey Goode are disinformation agents, possibly unwitting.

While Corey Goode has some whacked out, wing nut stories that stretch credulity, my military analysis background has me thinking Emery is either very well coached, or has the experience he says. Everything he says has a certain logic to it that I can see by extending science as I know it. Having seen things in black programs in the 80s gets me there.

DW, on the other hand, I find entirely credible in Wisdom Teachings. Further, I think CG could be a well coached, unknowing cypher perhaps programmed by ETs (Anshar?) to say things programmed to help reinforce this “optimal timeline” that results in the Anshar existing. Remember, CG’s mind has been broken probably several times and he may indeed not know what is reality and what is not.

WantDisclosure
12th April 2018, 10:09
In May I will have another three shares that I can post.

I wish I didn't have to wait until May to post this:

They're talking about fascinating technology.

Octopus Garden
12th April 2018, 20:35
Well, typically “the Military” does not allow it. But there is a civil war going on in the US Military. If I understand the story correctly, Black hats, lead by mostly Air Force and supported by a large fraction of contractors, in conjunction with negative ETs and the Nazi plus Vatican factions, are slowly losing to white hat Navy supported by a much smaller portion of contractors and lately ETs supposedly breaking the Prime Directive of not interfering. I know of several US Marine Corps folks (Navy) who have been told to “do what they can” to win this war. Emery can easily be in between these two forces revealing info, especially now that several attempts have been made on his life when he was quiet. Plus Gaia TV money looks good when you’ve been made destitute and there is no civilian market for your skills in hacking up ET bodies and running around in a Supersoldier suit.

There is a lot of evidence for a semi-hidden Civil war aside from DW, CG and Emery. Plus I do find his Supersoldier/powered armor to be entirely plausible. Btw, as I mentioned in other threads, I’ve worked with all branches of the military and Marine Corps, was on the Joint Staff plus on the NATO staff running a General Officer Training Program in the 90s. So I have witnessed the internecine white world conflict between the US Military Services for money and resources. “We” were never “on the same team.”

I think reality pales compared to what Smith is 'revealing.' Therein lies the problem. It's not that what he is claiming is too damn weird to be true. Its that so many of the characters in this twisty turny Greer like psycho-drama aren't particularly credible. Greer is a preposterous, ludicrous human being who has snookered in a lot of people. His original disclosure efforts, though sincere, exposed a megalomania that became evident with his subsequent dog and pony show. Greer with Smith became the roided up supermen at the center. It is now all about money, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a very good friend who is close to Greer and a casual acquaintance who helped him with the original Disclosure initiative. I fear my friend is slowly losing touch with reality and possibly this is what happened to Smith and it may revolve around spending too much time suspending disbelief--to the point it becomes an unhealthy mental habit.

Dumpster Diver
12th April 2018, 21:14
I think reality pales compared to what Smith is 'revealing.' Therein lies the problem. It's not that what he is claiming is too damn weird to be true. Its that so many of the characters in this twisty turny Greer like psycho-drama aren't particularly credible. Greer is a preposterous, ludicrous human being who has snookered in a lot of people. His original disclosure efforts, though sincere, exposed a megalomania that became evident with his subsequent dog and pony show. Greer with Smith became the roided up supermen at the center. It is now all about money, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a very good friend who is close to Greer and a casual acquaintance who helped him with the original Disclosure initiative. I fear my friend is slowly losing touch with reality and possibly this is what happened to Smith and it may revolve around spending too much time suspending disbelief--to the point it becomes an unhealthy mental habit.

I try to make distinctions between DW, CG, and now Emery Smith. ES is entirely plausible, CG is not. I do think both believe they’ve seen “reality” and that DW believes them. I believe CG, as I said in other threads here, is being manipulated to “see” fantastic stuff by the Agarthians. With the tech they have and mind control capabilities, anything is possible for CG to “witness”. Again, the Agarthians are fighting a timeline war to maintain a future that has them in it. They will stop at nothing to maintain such. I used to think The Agarthians were the bad guys, but as our future generation, they are simply managing things as best they can in a crazy multicornered factional fight against seriously negative critters.

enjoy being
12th April 2018, 21:45
All this stuff, SPP, Witness X, all those ones before who have been forgotten about in place of newer models..

All tar baby distraction in my view. Sure somewhere along the lines, some of it might be slightly true.
Then what?
What are you going to do with months and months of 'research' watching people tell their either real or fictitious tales?
What use is this information to your soul?
How much detail to the story do you require for this THING which is going to improve your soul?
Pictures? You want CGI artist impressions and the like?
How important will this knowledge be to your evolving consciousness?
This is all just as much a distraction as watching sitcoms and game shows.

Dumpster Diver
12th April 2018, 21:49
All this stuff, SPP, Witness X, all those ones before who have been forgotten about in place of newer models..

All tar baby distraction in my view. Sure somewhere along the lines, some of it might be slightly true.
Then what?
What are you going to do with months and months of 'research' watching people tell their either real or fictitious tales?
What use is this information to your soul?
How much detail to the story do you require for this THING which is going to improve your soul?
Pictures? You want CGI artist impressions and the like?
How important will this knowledge be to your evolving consciousness?
This is all just as much a distraction as watching sitcoms and game shows.

Well, you apparently are an evolved soul. Scum-sucking, lower life forms like me want answers.

Dreamtimer
19th April 2018, 08:16
I just watched a Star Trek Voyager episode about the Krenim Imperium. There was a time ship which was altering timelines by eliminating whole races of people in order to secure the Krenim as the supreme force in the sector. It required exquisite calculations. It didn't attack and destroy, it wiped them out of existence. Scary stuff.

It was a two-parter.