PDA

View Full Version : The Arrogance Of Truth Carriers, Of Dirt

Aianawa
28th January 2018, 01:59
When one knows the truth, is there no way of being not arrogant in peoples eyes who do not know ?.

Kathy
28th January 2018, 07:13
When one knows the truth, is there no way of being not arrogant in peoples eyes who do not know ?.

Ooh, Aianawa, there must be. I hope I am not guilty of being so unkind. If I am, it is not intended.

enjoy being
28th January 2018, 08:45
For a start, one would have to first open their mouth and speak to the eyes that do not know, unless there be some form of reckless telepathic mind reading powers within the eyes of unknowing.
Assuming the unknowing I's aren't telepathic, then the words of those who believe they know a truth are commonly going to be defined as unsolicited droppings on the clean washing of the sleeping eyes. So of course they will be unimpressed and seek the rebutal that the droppings come from a strutting cock. It is a predictable rection to the threat of the unknown.
This without getting into the notion of truth.

WantDisclosure
28th January 2018, 11:02

Aianawa,

You are profound.

I hear you saying that all of us speak the truth as we know it.

All of us.

Elen
28th January 2018, 11:19
Aianawa,

You are profound.

All of us.

Amen to that...as we see it and as we know it, and " the Truth" is a carrot "dangling" in front of us. ;)

I.e. Don't make up your mind too soon!

WantDisclosure
28th January 2018, 11:40
I.e. Don't make up your mind too soon!
That, too!

(I wish everyone could see what you said first, though!)

Emil El Zapato
28th January 2018, 13:11
No one is in a position to say they know the truth and someone else doesn't. I see the truth as a model of reality, if one's truth is in accordance with empirical events then that is close to truth. Models work, for example, Ptolemy's model of geocentrism did well in showing that the Earth was the center of the Universe. He might have been wrong ... :)

One that "believes' they know the truth just has to live with it and hope it really is what they think it is...beyond that, all bets are off. I always go back to Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason"...he pretty much nailed it...

In my opinion, of course. :)

Gale Frierson
28th January 2018, 13:22
For a good cross-reference, see the post from Kryon that Ainawa just entered on the forum here. Well worth the read!

Dumpster Diver
28th January 2018, 13:34
I’m arrogant and only know about 51% of the truth. :batman

WantDisclosure
28th January 2018, 13:40
For a good cross-reference, see the post from Kryon that Ainawa just entered on the forum here. Well worth the read!

I haven't read the post from Kryon yet.

I see it's a channeled message.

At present, I have a mental block against channeled messages.

However, there is plenty of mind-boggling stuff out there that I find to be at least worth considering and trust-worthy, because my intuition doesn't get alarm bells when I listen to or watch the source. (If something is only in writing, I don't have enough to go on.)

Hopefully, I will not be veering this thread off-topic by asking this question: Who is Kryon?

Dumpster Diver
28th January 2018, 13:43
I have a box of Kryons I use to color in my book.

Elen
28th January 2018, 14:28
I haven't read the post from Kryon yet.

I see it's a channeled message.

At present, I have a mental block against channeled messages.

However, there is plenty of mind-boggling stuff out there that I find to be at least worth considering and trust-worthy, because my intuition doesn't get alarm bells when I listen to or watch the source. (If something is only in writing, I don't have enough to go on.)

Hopefully, I will not be veering this thread off-topic by asking this question: Who is Kryon?

Kryon is definitely channeled messages...but I must say that every now and then I listen or read really really good stuff with a lot of wisdom, and you yourself have to decide what is good for you. ;)

WantDisclosure
28th January 2018, 15:28
I have a box of Kryons I use to color in my book.

Dumpster,

Thanks; I needed that!

Big time.

(I don't laugh very often.)

See how I'm learning?

Kryon is definitely channeled messages...but I must say that every now and then I listen or read really really good stuff with a lot of wisdom, and you yourself have to decide what is good for you. ;)

Here's what I'm looking for: Good ideas from other people that will save me time and effort.

First, is Kryon a person that we can look at, or are the messages only in print from the channel "Kryon"?

Dreamtimer
28th January 2018, 15:50
Oh Dumpy, you are funny. I guess there's no sense Kryon about it.

If you're right 51% of the time you're doing almost as well as the average marriage. It's apparently better than 50% now after a nadir in the '80s. (That may be totally Amerocentric data).

It's a leadership skill to state something with assurance even if you're not sure at all. A good leader brings people together using this skill. Now, if a person does not have a record of integrity, their words are not going to carry as much weight and won't have the unifying effect needed.

A preacher can inspire without seeming arrogant. I had a priest once who was very good at this. He did not stand up on the lectern and he invited the congregation to speak. He called it a sermon dialogue. I miss that.

I have people look me in the eye saying, "I don't believe that," when it's easily seen/found out. How do you speak to someone about their own deliberate ignorance, which is a terrible form of arrogance? I don't have the answer yet. I can't say anything, and dialogue is over.

How do you counteract the arrogance of someone who assumes they know what's in your heart and mind better than you? I haven't found the answer to that either.

Dumpster Diver
28th January 2018, 17:09
Keeper and Dreamy: you guys are who I write the crazy stuff for...

Btw, Dreamy’s “Kryon about it” is punnier than my colors. :hilarious::smiley-dance013:

WantDisclosure
28th January 2018, 18:37
Keeper and Dreamy: you guys are who I write the crazy stuff for...
But what I'd like to know is, what do you really think?

Dumpster Diver
28th January 2018, 20:03
But what I'd like to know is, what do you really think?

My Kryon box only has 8 colors, I’d really like to have 32...

Emil El Zapato
28th January 2018, 20:11
64 is the ultimate dream

modwiz
28th January 2018, 23:38
Didn't take long for the theme of this thread to collapse from non sequitur contributions. No serious subject will be tolerated, it would appear.

WantDisclosure
29th January 2018, 03:46
Who is Kryon?

I see on kryon.com that Lee Carroll channels Kryon, and his YouTube channel is "Kryon-Official Posting Lee Carroll."

His "About" page:

Description

As the original Kryon channel, I have been doing this now for more than 28 years. Everything that KRYON says in channel, anywhere on earth, is given away for FREE on my website - www.kryon.com
I make my living with my talent as a teacher, putting together the information that Kryon has given, writing books, doing live lectures, and special videos. Several times a year we do spectacular meetings with many presenters, or excursions to exotic places. I often make travel log videos of these trips and want to share them here. I have also created pay-for-view videos, and I go to professional studios to record most of them. They are not of channelling, but of me teaching, and some are Q&A videos where I answer questions about life. I feel confident that my paid teaching videos are at an affordable price, even still, I decided to "give away" the first one in every lecture series, just so those who are financially challenged can still experience them. I hope you enjoy these videos. Blessings!

Kryon-Official Posting Lee Carroll (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiuw8FLujKn06dnlxpbWGQ/about?disable_polymer=1)

He sounds defensive, doesn't he?

Aianawa
29th January 2018, 08:30
Aianawa,

You are profound.

All of us.

sufolla sorta, yes lol

Aianawa
29th January 2018, 08:56
lol, Keep trying.

WantDisclosure
29th January 2018, 09:46
lol, Keep trying.
In the Description of one of his videos, Lee says this:

Hi everybody

I'm Lee Carroll - the original KRYON since 1989! Not only do I channel Kryon but I present seminars all over the world that is me presenting the teachings of Kryon from my human perspective.

Kryon Lee Carroll Lecture Series and Teaching Videos (HD) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPfStg31KN4http://)

Aianawa,

What got Lee Carroll started channelling Kryon in 1989?

Aianawa
29th January 2018, 09:53
Potentials

Dreamtimer
29th January 2018, 11:54
Is the dirt in the OP where the seeds of truth are growing?

Nature is competitive and yet the strongest systems are those with the most diversity and a state of dynamic equilibrium.

In Paul Stamet's presentations he has video of mushroom mycelium which shows nuclei moving through the mycelial threads like blood cells through capillaries. It's amazing. It shows the interconnectivity of things real-time. Mycelium has a structure similar in appearance to the energy patterns in the universe.

It holds the dirt together. Dirt, as in soil, is an ecosystem.

Emil El Zapato
29th January 2018, 17:53
Is the dirt in the OP where the seeds of truth are growing?

Nature is competitive and yet the strongest systems are those with the most diversity and a state of dynamic equilibrium.

In Paul Stamet's presentations he has video of mushroom mycelium which shows nuclei moving through the mycelial threads like blood cells through capillaries. It's amazing. It shows the interconnectivity of things real-time. Mycelium has a structure similar in appearance to the energy patterns in the universe.

It holds the dirt together. Dirt, as in soil, is an ecosystem.

Interesting perspective...

Dumpster Diver
29th January 2018, 18:57
I don’t trust channeling. Reason: you can’t verify who/what is on the “other” side. And, apparently, a lot of spoofing happens.

...back to my Kryons and coloring books...

WantDisclosure
29th January 2018, 19:20
Aianawa,

What got Lee Carroll started channelling Kryon in 1989?

According to Lee Carroll’s bio on kryon.com, he was told about his spiritual path by two psychics, both of whom spoke to him of Kryon.

It also says that he and a person named Jan Tober started “Kryon light groups” in 1991.

I have to say that there is something in his bio that is a red flag for me, personally:

In 1995, Lee was asked to present Kryon at the United Nations (U.N.) in New York City before a U.N.- chartered group known as the Society for Enlightenment and Transformation (S.E.A.T.).

http://kryon.com/Leebio.html

I am very suspicious of U.N.-sanctioned initiatives. I consider the U.N. to be a tool of the Deep State.

Fred Steeves
29th January 2018, 22:16
Didn't take long for the theme of this thread to collapse from non sequitur contributions. No serious subject will be tolerated, it would appear.

Yes, it does appear to definately be trending that way. Has been duly noted.

Emil El Zapato
30th January 2018, 01:55
I recommend relaxative... and that's serious...

Aianawa
30th January 2018, 04:18
Stardust n dirt, truths knifes E3 edges in mirror, all serious doughters begin within then without, nah nah I shout, YES.

Dreamtimer
30th January 2018, 11:51
I gotta know, Dumpy. Is it a Batman coloring book?:batman

You could get some extreme dot-to-dots, complete them, and then color them in. They go up into the thousands.

Stardust n dirt, truths knifes E3 edges in mirror, all serious doughters begin within then without, nah nah I shout, YES.

? I can't break the code.

Elen
30th January 2018, 11:58

Me neither...:p

Aragorn
30th January 2018, 12:21

Me neither...:p

Same thing here. :confused: It's Aianawese. :hmm: :p

WantDisclosure
30th January 2018, 12:32
Aianawa,

Do you feel like no one understands you? :(

Aragorn
30th January 2018, 12:40
Aianawa,

It's just his writing style, mind you. ;) If you actually hear him talk, then he's incredibly coherent and intelligible. He just doesn't appear to like typing much — something he has in common with our brother Radagast the Aquamarine. :p

Emil El Zapato
30th January 2018, 12:41
I'm going to pretend I do... :)

Elen
30th January 2018, 13:13
Aianawa,

Aianawa is our beloved brother...i.e. Brother! He knows that! :smiley hug:

WantDisclosure
30th January 2018, 14:22
It's just his writing style, mind you. ;) If you actually hear him talk, then he's incredibly coherent and intelligible. He just doesn't appear to like typing much — something he has in common with our brother Radagast the Aquamarine. :p

We need an audio version for posts!

pointessa
31st January 2018, 14:20

You have no control over what others think of you. If you are speaking the truth it is more likely they will think you are off balance rather than arrogant because you know so much. Speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Dreamtimer
31st January 2018, 15:45
Speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

I gotta really remember that second part.

Aianawa
1st February 2018, 09:57
We if we choose, have limited at least and sometimes lots, of control of what others think of us imo. Yes likely and and imo depending on truth facet/s does arrogance arrive AND BUT and MAYBE a mirror awaits in that thoughtshere ?. Totally agree with Dreamtimer on last part Pointessa.

You have no control over what others think of you. If you are speaking the truth it is more likely they will think you are off balance rather than arrogant because you know so much. Speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

WantDisclosure
1st February 2018, 12:30

Aianawa,

Whose arrogance are you commenting on?

Anyone in particular?

Or are you simply making a general statement?

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 17:44
I gotta know, Dumpy. Is it a Batman coloring book?:batman

You could get some extreme dot-to-dots, complete them, and then color them in. They go up into the thousands.

http://www.supercoloring.com/sites/default/files/styles/coloring_full/public/cif/2016/02/lego-batman-coloring-page.png

...what I spend my time on when I’m not moving boxes or fighting alien crime...

Aianawa
2nd February 2018, 01:44
Aianawa,

Whose arrogance are you commenting on?

Anyone in particular?

Or are you simply making a general statement?

In saying WHEN, the implication is THEN if one is at WHEN, yes ?.

Dumpster Diver
2nd February 2018, 01:47

...buffalo chips?

Octopus Garden
4th February 2018, 04:55
The great truths can't be grasped, but we shouldn't stop trying. It's the effort that's the main thing; the journey not the destination.

Those who are most preoccupied with having, holding, 'the truth' are deluded. Their use of the term is inversely proportional to how much they 'know.' And arrogance about this 'knowing'? It's a joke one plays on him or herself.

Aianawa
4th February 2018, 09:30
lol Laughter being great medicine, indeed indeed gardenor

Dreamtimer
4th February 2018, 10:24
Laughter, gardener, soil...does the platter have seeds?

A seed isn't exactly a template but it does contain the code for the life that will grow.

I hope you plant some lovely seeds over at PA.

Octopus Garden
4th February 2018, 18:35
PA has lost nearly all of its members. There are a few people I like to dialogue with over there. And I haven't gotten what I would call bad treatment from mods or BR. But I find that the level of naivety required by many of the remaining members to view Trump as a hero, is hard to deal with. Hard for me and obviously most who have left to find much common ground there.

modwiz
4th February 2018, 20:55
PA has lost nearly all of its members. There are a few people I like to dialogue with over there. And I haven't gotten what I would call bad treatment from mods or BR. But I find that the level of naivety required by many of the remaining members to view Trump as a hero, is hard to deal with. Hard for me and obviously most who have left to find much common ground there.

Well you came to the right place. Trump hate is in full flower here. I do not embrace concepts like a savior and Trump worship is highly nauseating. However, I know what I am seeing regarding the globalist problem and I know an ally when there is one. MSM provides talking points of nonsense that the haters embrace creating a complete breakdown is sane communication.

I will not retire my account here but, participation is minimal because I am used to intelligent conversation and that has exited this forum, IMO. Dumpy needs a stand up gig to work it all out, lol.

Dumpster Diver
4th February 2018, 21:05
Well you came to the right place. Trump hate is in full flower here. I do not embrace concepts like a savior and Trump worship is highly nauseating. However, I know what I am seeing regarding the globalist problem and I know an ally when there is one. MSM provides talking points of nonsense that the haters embrace creating a complete breakdown is sane communication.

I will not retire my account here but, participation is minimal because I am used to intelligent conversation and that has exited this forum, IMO. Dumpy needs a stand up gig to work it all out, lol.

I'm just trying to keep conversations going, but the first thing that always comes to mind is a joke.

Being all serious all the time is...well, not my cup of tea.

...so yeah, where did everybody go? Did my dumb jokes drive 'em off? Are they that thin skinned? Horrors! :fpalm:

Fred Steeves
4th February 2018, 21:42
I'm just trying to keep conversations going, but the first thing that always comes to mind is a joke.

...so yeah, where did everybody go? Did my dumb jokes drive 'em off? Are they that thin skinned? Horrors! :fpalm:

No worries Dumpster, your own custom made parade float is a personal favorite to observe passing by my front window every day.

Dumpster Diver
4th February 2018, 21:49
No worries Dumpster, your own custom made parade float is a personal favorite to observe passing by my front window every day.

Thanks Fred. Unfortunatly, having found out I wasted my life working for the Dept of War for almost 50 years put me in a dark frame of mind these past few years. So then I come up with dark jokes...it may have been too much for many folks.

Dreamtimer
4th February 2018, 22:31
Tell me, Dumpy. What's your take on where most of the tax dollars have gone over those last 50 years? To the military? That's how it looks to me.

modwiz
5th February 2018, 00:21

It is not your humor driving people away. It is the dearth of reason. The truther community is largely pro-Trump in one way or another. They are certainly happy Hillary is not the president. TOT has become a joke, IMO.

Globalists are a serious threat and the MSM providing many of the talking points for discussion at TOT do not see that threat. They dismiss it or avoid it. They are a part of it.

Politics is the poison and the tards are very evenly distributed. Left and right is a game for fools.

Emil El Zapato
5th February 2018, 01:23
If that drives people away, they are walking away from an excellent opportunity. Doesn't it get boring talking to Aianawa's mirror? The tards are waiting to be convinced. The harder one is wedded to their truth the more fun I have poking holes in their logic. I guess that's kind of mean, really...but the people I generally disagree with are not nice people anyway.

Aragorn
5th February 2018, 02:44
Well you came to the right place. Trump hate is in full flower here. I do not embrace concepts like a savior and Trump worship is highly nauseating. However, I know what I am seeing regarding the globalist problem and I know an ally when there is one.

An unwitting ally then, and only with regard to globalism — which, although problematic, I do not see as an immediate problem anymore at this point in time, due to the USA shying away from it, and the rest of the world looking unto the USA as the pathfinder for international politics. World leadership is a color the USA have (happily) painted themselves with, courtesy of their propaganda, their outright lies, their imperialism and their liaisons associated with said imperialism — e.g. NATO and the various international economic treaties.

On account of humanity as a whole and on account of world peace, Donald Trump is far from an ally. He has been waving his willy at North Korea from the moment he took residence in the White House, and he's playing with fire. But like any other psychopath, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions.

And let's not get into his retarded racism and sexism. It's an embarrassment to the human species that the head of state of the country with the greatest nuclear arsenal in the world would be nothing other than a troglodyte in a suit. The world at large and the USA in particular have never been any closer to Idiocracy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy) — not even under G.W. Bush, and that says a lot.

Either way, Donald Trump doesn't care one bit about the planet or about humanity. Donald Trump cares about Donald Trump, and about being perceived as the guy with the biggest willy.

The truther community is largely pro-Trump in one way or another. They are certainly happy Hillary is not the president.

That's because Hillary's policies were already known long in advance, and people knew what was going to come down the pike if she were to have taken up residence at the White House again.

Trump was a wildcard. He was certainly enough of a celebrity for his name to ring a bell with everyone, but for a self-proclaimed "stable genius", he hasn't been too stable about his political views in the past. He actually used to be pretty close with the Clintons, and he has even sponsored the Democratic Party at some point. So people were not sure what to expect of this "stable genius", and many didn't even believe that he was actually genuine when he started talking of his wall at the Mexican border.

That, and he had a good propaganda machine, of course. We've all seen how one of our now former staff members went completely ballistic in favor of Trump's presidential candidacy.

Anyway, not only am I tired of talking about Donald Trump, but I'm also tired of reading anything about him, just as I am equally tired of reading anything more about any other Repulsican or Dypocrite. Sadly enough — and I have to agree with you on this — the guy's name is all over the forum, spreading from thread to thread like a wildfire. It will certainly flatter his narcissistic ego that people are talking about him this much.

TOT has become a joke, IMO.

Now that hurts, Brother, and I personally take offense in those words. :(

You are obviously overlooking a lot of genuinely interesting stuff being posted here. Not to mention that such a statement is highly disrespectful toward the work that both Malc and I have been putting in lately to keep a tenacious Russian and Ukrainian spammer botnet off of the forum. And — knocking on wood — it looks like our efforts are paying off too.

:priest:

Globalists are a serious threat and the MSM providing many of the talking points for discussion at TOT do not see that threat. They dismiss it or avoid it. They are a part of it.

The financial-economical globalism that we've seen marching forward over the past couple of decades is indeed a threat, but nationalism is just as big a threat. They are both once again two sides of the same evil coin.

Humanity does need global cooperation, but it should be something other than an economical, political or military cooperation. It should be a human and humanitarian cooperation. And what we have in place for that sort of thing right now — i.e. the United Nations — is of course a joke, because it's a political organization, with lots of bribes and compromises.

The only thing that could save humanity is a grassroots movement of informed individuals. But unfortunately, informed individuals are all but a rare breed anymore these days, and too many people have already aligned themselves with one pressure group or the other. More polarization, more dogs and ponies. And that is what's killing humanity's chances.

I've already said it elsewhere on the forum — I think it was on another thread but I'm not sure anymore — but I can't see this ending well. At this point in time, the only possible outcome in my perception is that humanity would destroy itself, and that the survivors would then start anew with a blank slate. Tabula rasa. And things certainly appear to be progressing along that line, so it's only a matter of time anymore.

Humanity is still stuck in the Middle Ages, and I personally find it harder and harder to refer to humanity as a civilization. There's nothing civilized about it.

And now I'll get off my soap box again... :flag:

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 03:20
Tell me, Dumpy. What's your take on where most of the tax dollars have gone over those last 50 years? To the military? That's how it looks to me.

IMO, Most of the money has gone into:
Secret space programs,
Black programs and reverse engineering of ET technology,
Deep state Banker pockets,
White military overspending and Wars,
White technology companies.

In roughly that order of magnitude.

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 03:35
I mentioned this in another thread: we turned a corner during the eclipse. The “white hats” in the military are winning and my snese is that we are on a close to optimal path of not losing out to the dark side and not having to much societal chaos as well.

I believe Trump was told years ago (like Poppy Bush, W, Bill Clinton, and others) that he was going to be president or was recruited as a “best shot” late in the game. I also said this in another thread, he is not in my top 1000 people to choose, but I think somebody on the good guy side saw the chance to break the stranglehold with this guy. I also believe all the tweets, bombast, and craziness is an act, a set of misdirection plays. This is classic military tactics.

Aianawa
5th February 2018, 05:17
Cheers NAP and Mod, truth n dirt create templates, allow platters for choosing and losing n allowing lol, when the water needs changing or cleaning or drank, fountains within will find their source, their frog outside the well, giddyup giddydown smile not frown, anger but identify, boil or fry, seeds hot.

enjoy being
5th February 2018, 07:45
Just another day in the life of a humble poo-factory.

Fred Steeves
5th February 2018, 12:03

Thanks Fred. Unfortunatly, having found out I wasted my life working for the Dept of War for almost 50 years put me in a dark frame of mind these past few years. So then I come up with dark jokes...it may have been too much for many folks.

Well now, having your own float in the dog and pony parade I see passing by daily is not necessarily a good thing. You're a smart guy with experience, and lots of potential, but unfortunately a lot of that is being wasted here with frivolous forum slide.

It is not your humor driving people away. It is the dearth of reason. The truther community is largely pro-Trump in one way or another. They are certainly happy Hillary is not the president.

I largely agree with your first assessment (although there is potential for a turn around), but so far as the truther community being pro Trump? That doesn't show me any more discernment than the average Joe Six Pack, and is just one more reason I tend to not consider myself a part of said community. I'm just around, doing my thing and watching the parade go by...

Dreamtimer
5th February 2018, 12:27
Is the Truther community expected to be in accord with each other? I recall Dumpy starting a thread asking what the alternative community collectively believes. Not a lot of folk glommed on. As far as I can tell, that's because there isn't mass consensus. The truther or alternate community is made up of people just like the rest of the world.

If this community has it's eyes more open than the mainstream and can have more discussion and debate than the mainstream, it's blessed. If it believes it has a position it's members should be expected to hold, that's a problem.

Arrogance of certainty is still arrogance. In my opinion, overt arrogance turns people away from communication and dialogue.

For those who still think mainstream media is all on the same page, that seems to have changed pretty drastically. In this country, Fox is in a different universe than any other local or national outlet and it's most certainly mainstream, whatever that even means anymore.

Aragorn
5th February 2018, 12:59
For those who still think mainstream media is all on the same page, that seems to have changed pretty drastically. In this country, Fox is in a different universe than any other local or national outlet and it's most certainly mainstream, whatever that even means anymore.

It is on the same page as the others because it is mainstream, and thus it is part of the dog-and-pony show. ;)

Dreamtimer
5th February 2018, 14:49
How does the alternative community fit into the parade, I wonder?

Aragorn
5th February 2018, 15:18
How does the alternative community fit into the parade, I wonder?

By being not quite as alternative as it likes to believe it is, perhaps? ;)

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 15:57
Well now, having your own float in the dog and pony parade I see passing by daily is not necessarily a good thing. You're a smart guy with experience, and lots of potential, but unfortunately a lot of that is being wasted here with frivolous forum slide.

I spend much more time reading than posting, and most all posts are a few sentences long, especially the "jokes". All this is alt-world research, the main vector in my life other than moving boxes (which consumes the other 90% of my free time). I'm 70, what else should I do? Go to the senior center and play bingo?

Octopus Garden
5th February 2018, 17:26
Most people in the alternative community, pierce one of the veils of illusion and get blown away by the covert nature of the political economic world. Then they get involved in frenzied dot connecting which devolves into solipsism. For example, the idea that all 'elites' are perverted cannibals involved in Satanic rituals.

This they call 'being awake.' I call it being highly suggestible and taking things WAY too far. There's way more paedophilia than we were previously aware of. That's a given, but I don't think Hillary Clinton is a cannibal or is into Satanism.

As far as that goes, there is NOTHING indicating she is personally involved in paedophilia, Satanic sacrifice etc...When the alternative community narrow angle focus on that red herring, they overlook that she is directly involved in the deaths of thousands of children and more adults, through her foreign policy.

Mainstream media presents an inverted reality, regarding politics, (war in the Middle East, N.Korea, China, Russia etc...) where aggressors are somehow victims, where freedom is oppression. The alternative media is on the right track. But that track begins in honest curiosity, winds its way through what can be known and ends up in the vast geography of the purely imaginary.

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 17:57
Most people in the alternative community, pierce one of the veils of illusion and get blown away by the covert nature of the political economic world. Then they get involved in frenzied dot connecting which devolves into solipsism. For example, the idea that all 'elites' are perverted cannibals involved in Satanic rituals.

This they call 'being awake.' I call it being highly suggestible and taking things WAY too far. There's way more paedophilia than we were previously aware of. That's a given, but I don't think Hillary Clinton is a cannibal or is into Satanism.

As far as that goes, there is NOTHING indicating she is personally involved in paedophilia, Satanic sacrifice etc...When the alternative community narrow angle focus on that red herring, they overlook that she is directly involved in the deaths of thousands of children and more adults, through her foreign policy.

Mainstream media presents an inverted reality, regarding politics, (war in the Middle East, N.Korea, China, Russia etc...) where aggressors are somehow victims, where freedom is oppression. The alternative media is on the right track. But that track begins in honest curiosity, winds its way through what can be known and ends up in the vast geography of the purely imaginary.

Hillary is a cannibalistic paedo-satanist? Who knew?

Aianawa
5th February 2018, 19:30
Nice call OG, agree in many cases that the elite may be puppets in differing ways including oblivious to others ways.

Emil El Zapato
5th February 2018, 20:07
Hillary is a cannibalistic paedo-satanist? Who knew?

Mr. Dumpster,

Anyone that knows the truth, know that...c'mon Batman, get with the program[ming] :)

enjoy being
5th February 2018, 20:26
Let them who have no sin cast the first stone.
For all you know the forum may have slowed because of the gnostic bombardment. ;-P

enjoy being
5th February 2018, 20:54
It is hard to be edgy, and cutting edge at the same time though.
Only those multiblade razors cut the same hair twice.
Say something like you mean it and people know they too could mean it if they tried.
Say it like you know it cant all be true and spread doubt. Doubt is good to rub over oneself as a lubricant in case these newfangled ideas are a bit too tight and restricting.
The sequence of light hearted quipping and textual tickling may continue, the fool in the garden help spread the pollen.
However, the "pull my finger" sequence can be a bit disruptive to the flow of threads. Some of the threads evolve the most between the spaces in time that there is silence, Sometimes it is the opposite and shared inspiration comes from random inputs. I love random inputs. But only if they prove to not be random at all and aren't the driving a truck through a fruit stall kind of random.
"When what is being said is faulty and foolish, it can encourage others that they might do better, and begin to post as well". -though I don't recall this has been proven on this forum as yet. It can be the case elsewhere.

I've been busy, only just got back from the december trip to the mountain.
Sometimes I get a bit cranky about things I encounter, usually until I have the chance to reframe it into a different perspective.. that can be a really good thing to do, and a really bad thing. Sometimes other people can tell you which it is on a case by case basis, but that in itself will create its own hurdles eh.

Aianawa
6th February 2018, 08:27
Yip, yes and agree mostly Nothing, cepting the shock option in positive terms and especially long term and or big picture angling and binging.

Ps howd tikitour go ?

enjoy being
6th February 2018, 08:50
Thanks, it was fairly quiet. I ended up with a couple of weeks work visually tying together elements of a function room. Not a bad place of the world to be, albeit the heatwave endured. The clients were well happy to have some of their problems solved and worries turned into joy. And I was rewarded further by getting paid :-D

Spent time with a few friends and with family. Spent a bit of time coaching my folks, and I guess them me, well no, not really them me. Well maybe. It is getting hard to cope with the observing of their aging I must say.

Aianawa
6th February 2018, 08:57
I still feel like mums 52 year old baby, rolls eyes, sometimes lol.

Emil El Zapato
6th February 2018, 18:45
Thanks, it was fairly quiet. I ended up with a couple of weeks work visually tying together elements of a function room. Not a bad place of the world to be, albeit the heatwave endured. The clients were well happy to have some of their problems solved and worries turned into joy. And I was rewarded further by getting paid :-D

Spent time with a few friends and with family. Spent a bit of time coaching my folks, and I guess them me, well no, not really them me. Well maybe. It is getting hard to cope with the observing of their aging I must say.

Take it from an old guy Nothing, it's a rite of passage we all experience...The dismay will subside in about 12 of your years...when you realize that you are slowly, maybe not so slowly by then, becoming them...

Dumpster Diver
6th February 2018, 18:51
Mr. Dumpster,

Anyone that knows the truth, know that...c'mon Batman, get with the program[ming] :)

sorry, the sarcasm doesn't come thru the interface sometimes...:hmm:

Emil El Zapato
6th February 2018, 20:46
just as well...I'm already in the doag house... :)

enjoy being
6th February 2018, 20:54
Take it from an old guy Nothing, it's a rite of passage we all experience...The dismay will subside in about 12 of your years...when you realize that you are slowly, maybe not so slowly by then, becoming them...

I probably have another 30 years before I start getting the traits they are getting of their parents. Although it is not possible to compare with dads dad as he got hit by a car 43 years ago and I never got to meet him other than as a 6 month old baby.
But yes having seen them go through 3 or 4 or more stages of withering, it doesn't bode well. Though, I am aiming on not becoming too severe in the grumpy old coot stakes. That does seem to be quite an infectious disease in a large section of the populations. It seems very common indeed for old men to start thinking they know better and like things to be 'just so'.

Aianawa
7th February 2018, 21:18
A now in play template, we will live longer, much longer, especially those that know thyself, these bring memory in live form into play, iMAGIne going to your 165 year old nana saying am gonna join the army or some such, nana goes oh yes I can tell you all about war etc, first it is not an adventure of amazing or fun etc etc.

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 14:52
One of the things I used to wish for but never had was the senior generation around. It is very culturally smart to have the grand- and great grandparents around to share experience and wisdom. Family is so spread out now, it's hard to find that setup anymore.

Aianawa
21st March 2018, 06:02
Oh the dirt, oh the bath, no forgetting the losing of unbalance for harmony, especially at first. Oh joy forgetting the drama that smells the ones city of purging, OH OH OH OH to be able to express ones moment, ones feel, ones vulnerability.

Dreamtimer
21st March 2018, 13:08
I thought of that quote of yours yesterday. ;)

Aianawa
2nd May 2018, 08:07
The karma ? of Mars timelines shifting and transmuting has fully begun, the old Asteroid tune either changed or cleared, imo cleared, as Mars clearing has begun. No data at all from elsewhere but myself on this evolving facet.

Aianawa
2nd May 2018, 21:53
Wow lovely surprise in meditation, some may know that Bode theorized a missing planet in our solar system due to a missing note-tune-frequency-number and believed the asteroid belt was an exploded planet, this is so cool crazy, the asteroid belt as such is now singing a tune, giving out frequency, joined the other planets, that is why the clearing Mars wise has amped up, this indeed Bodes well.

Aianawa
3rd May 2018, 10:29
I wonder, if in the future, wows are said of the music of our asteroid belt singing again, a different tune but perfecting with the solar system again.
Feel lulls may now be different in energy/ies, we will see.

Ps on reflection, makes logical sense in the large soupy solar system transmutation process, that this planet sings again.

Aianawa
10th May 2018, 05:59
Unlike Maldek, Mars was not obliterated, poles distinguished yes, deaded, This imo Mars reactivation journey, journey to sing the solar system orchestra again, all instruments n players, is micro the collective mind rebalancing, micro again chakras linking to this, so exciting.