PDA

View Full Version : Dec 27, 2017 New Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, and more

Kathy
4th January 2018, 04:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC423q0WCBw
"Published on Dec 27, 2017 by David Wilcock"

Aragorn
4th January 2018, 12:16
Such a shame that a researcher of Richard's caliber allows himself to be taken in by an opportunistic liar like Bill Ryan. :fpalm:

Didn't I tell you guys already that El Sombrero™ was obviously planning on a comeback when he started his multiple Corey-bashing threads over at his mansion — as "a case study", remember? — and then had his bout of long interviews with the Dark Journalist first and a couple of phone conversations with Rich Dolan after that? And it was all about Corey Goode. Remember that?

And then there was Andrew Basiago, who threw El Sombrero™ under the bus during his phone interview with Randy Maugans. And lo and behold, here we have El Sombrero™ rubbing shoulders with Rich Dolan again, once again throwing Corey Goode under the bus, and then Andrew Basiago after him. Curious, innit?

Of course, it wouldn't just be obsessive-compulsive vindictiveness and sheer opportunism from a narcissistic and Machiavellian Scientologist, now would it? Oh no. It couldn't. No way. His Holiness Bill Ryan the Great Researcher™ would never do such a thing. Never! :rolleyes:

:eyebrows: : Sherlock:

And then there are nitwits who claim that I have an obsession with Bill Ryan, just because I regularly have to remind his devoted worshipers of who and what this guy really is — which they keep on forgetting about because they obviously have the attention span of a grasshopper with both ADHD and Alzheimer's disease. <sigh>

:fpalm:

Dreamtimer
4th January 2018, 12:32
I personally don't listen to the BR interviews. I may miss something, I don't know. I've listened to enough of him and I can find any of the other people elsewhere. that's just me.

Dumpster Diver
4th January 2018, 13:38
Again, this is disturbing. My stock in Dolan is dropping.

It shows that Darth Hatman’s psyop dividing the alt-world is working when everyone is throwing mud at each other but are essentially in 80% agreement on major points.

Lemual
5th January 2018, 01:52
I don't think it's a huge surprise that RD is "jumping" on the bash CG band wagon and that he'd take any opportunity to do it. If I remember correctly he was one of the early guys positing an expansive "breakaway civilisation" (he might have even coined the term). Then he see's Corey scooping up his ideas and research and guess he was at least a bit indignant at that.

I wonder with Bill Ryan if he comes off as a completely different person to his "peers" compared to how he interacts with his "lessers" (i.e. forum members).

I've yet to watch the video but I'll comment again after I have.

Emil El Zapato
5th January 2018, 02:15
Hi Lemual,

Dolan doesn't actively bash Goode, in fact he scrupulously tries to avoid 'naming names'. His entire argument was about credibility and the value of individual stories. His bottom line is if the information is not 'falsifiable' it has zero value in his estimation because there is no method of v&v ... verification and validation. BR would offer disparaging remarks and Dolan would politely respond, 'really'. He did try to maintain his professionalism while acknowledging that platforms such as Gaia et al have a bonafide financial interest.

Lemual
5th January 2018, 03:01
BR would offer disparaging remarks and Dolan would politely respond, 'really'.

Ha, classic Dolan! I'll have to watch it when I get home tonight.

Dumpster Diver
5th January 2018, 03:07
...well Dolan is on record elsewhere in disparaging remarks towards CG and others. Perhaps the Gaia TV money is tempering his agreement with BR in this video, but we all know what Dolan is really thinking from his gigs before The Gaia TV contract came in.

I don’t agree that everyone must be falsifiable. That would leave us with a very small set of information to go on. I want everyone to simply say what they have found/believe and I will verify the information using my info set (which will be different than anyone else’s). You must find your own truths. One cannot simply choose someone to believe. You must verify it against your own experience.

modwiz
5th January 2018, 03:50
...well Dolan is on record elsewhere in disparaging remarks towards CG and others. Perhaps the Gaia TV money is tempering his agreement with BR in this video, but we all know what Dolan is really thinking from his gigs before The Gaia TV contract came in.

I don’t agree that everyone must be falsifiable. That would leave us with a very small set of information to go on. I want everyone to simply say what they have found/believe and I will verify the information using my info set (which will be different than anyone else’s). You must find your own truths. One cannot simply choose someone to believe. You must verify it against your own experience.

In Dolan's mind, something like, "At least I bring some credibility to the channel". To be a mercenary is no indication of 'side-choosing' IMO.

Dumpster Diver
5th January 2018, 03:59
In Dolan's mind, something like, "At least I bring some credibility to the channel". To be a mercenary is no indication of 'side-choosing' IMO.

But mercenaries need love (and money) too.

Another statement from Dolan pisses me off as well. William Thompkins first went to Dolan with his info. Dolan rejected Thompkins as his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, was/is a mess and sorely needed a strong Editorial hand. Dolan was not interested in spending the time. And frankly Dolan stated he did not think it would sell well. What? I thought you were in the biz of getting the truth out.

Lemual
5th January 2018, 04:21
What? I thought you were in the biz of getting the truth out.

I think that's exactly it... the "biz". He's a researcher and author but also a publisher. He's running a business, I can't slight him for that.

I'm a muso and in an ideal world I'd give all of my art away for free (which I do at the moment anyway). If I could make a living being involved in what I like to do that would be pretty great, I don't know that what Dolan does is very different to that.

I was never sure on Thompkins...