PDA

View Full Version : Are We In a Simulated Reality? Tom Campbell & Bruce Lipton

Kathy
25th December 2017, 07:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4tPDjXch8
"Published on Oct 11, 2017 by REAL SPIRIT DYNAMICS

Tom Campbell & Bruce Lipton, two experts in the simulated reality theory discuss their thoughts and ideas behind why they believe it to be true.

Bruce Harold Lipton, is an American developmental biologist best known for discovering that genes and DNA can be manipulated by a person's beliefs.

Thomas Warren Campbell is a physicist, lecturer, and author of the My Big T.O.E. trilogy, a work that claims to unify general relativity, quantum mechanics, and metaphysics along with the origins of consciousness."

We experience to evolve, otherwise we would die.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 09:46
There is much wisdom in this video. ;)

Maggie
25th December 2017, 20:49
There is much wisdom in this video. ;)

There is much wisdom. The conversation happened

On June 26, 2012, in association with MBT Events, we took Tom and Pamela Campbell to the home of Bruce and Margaret Lipton for an historic discussion between these two giants of New Science. Bruce Lipton is an Epigenetic Biologist and Tom Campbell is a NASA Physicist and each has stepped outside the box of their respective disciplines to bring to us what we believe will be the future where Biology and Physics share the same concepts and understandings and will bring us much closer to a unified scientific interaction with our whole cosmos.
www.whatifitreallyworks.com (www.whatifitreallyworks.com)

5 years ago and STILL there is just much reposting of the materials and "much wisdom" acknowledged.

Personally I feel confused lately about the trajectory for practical use of any of these bright ideas. I see regurgitation and the same old "could this be true?" yackett. if simulation is what I see, the sim is seemingly about futility.

For one thing, simulation or NOT we have created a completely disposable nest. Technology that needs factories and that is meant to be "obsolete" in few years may bring shiny toys but no lasting value. Buildings that crumble and burn set beside the waste lands of the natural don't stimulate many to question the basis of the intentions we agree to carry out.

Yesterday I watched this video of Mick Harper which seems unrelated but is related IMO. His is the hypothesis of a civilization that was vastly more intelligent than we are now. The evidence he presents and that other people contribute is an obvious catalog of whole earth based understanding. The evidence based conclusion is that tremendous efforts created MANY interlocking systems that still function long after the creators left (in whatever way they left?)

IJ_S6zkh_PY

This video is just one more hint that there is a footprint of still working earth based systems which place ours in contrast. I feel very excited by the idea that one CAN grok a whole system and plan accordingly, can create a "world" that is aligned with principles of life and leave a legacy of a global MASTERY (which in no way works against nature) and mystery we cannot fathom now. We do the opposite of working with the lands scape and we are choking and sputtering in our stupidity

IF the simulation idea is true, we are deliberately factoring in OUR obsolescence in our global imprint. In the simulacrum, we are arguing about the same old pointless dead ends IMO and futility is so very sad.

Emil El Zapato
25th December 2017, 21:14
"Personally I feel confused lately about the trajectory for practical use of any of these bright ideas. I see regurgitation and the same old "could this be true?" yackett. if simulation is what I see, the sim is seemingly about futility."

Don't be misled by the term 'sim' and interpret it as 'not real'. In this case, the sim IS the reality. It is the same reality that you are experiencing right now. It is just a deeper perspective that dives into the greater reality and integrates the true nature of our universe into its telling.

As for futility, one should not be able to watch something like this and feel a sense of living in a vacuum. The answer is in the presentation. Even if not true, it would make for one hell of a human experiment. As the speakers said, all we have to do is do it. And as they also said, what could be easier than that.

modwiz
25th December 2017, 22:02
A simulation is a copy or mimicry of something real. A holographic reality could be what is 'real' and therefore, not a simulation. Sophistry is the misbegotten child of philosophy, the love of wisdom. Sophistry loves questions and the questioners love the sound of their own voices pretending to be wise.

Maggie
25th December 2017, 22:34
As the speakers said, all we have to do is do it. And as they also said, what could be easier than that.

I am curious about "what" is to be "done"? I did not catch that part. I did hear Bruce Lipton talk about "being in love". I have heard Tom Campbell talk about the purpose the Universe holds to be in greater elegance of coherence.

Maybe I am depressed and that explains why I am feeling disgusted with the probability that we are NOT on the verge of recognizing that humans are like individual cells, fractally of the humanity being body. The probability that we will manifest a more elegant "body" seems more slim than ever.

Talking to people is just not changing what the group is doing. Yes, I am feeling misanthropic today. I feel nature SHOULD eliminate humanity except for the pockets of sanity where people are still in touch with the patterns of nature they hear, see, and KNOW. This pessimism I feel today is not about life but about the character of "modern" creation in the first world where I seem to live. I am sure we have disease that is making it impossible to continue DOING what is being done. I cannot see what to DO myself without a larger system that makes sense.

The crisis as Lipton states it is that there is a lack of uniform awareness in the mass of humanity of what he is teaching. IMO BL and TC are still beating the drum that we have a fearful Darwinian belief system BUT I have yet to hear a big suggestion of HOW to shake this awareness into the cells of the world.

Stating the problem is not making any change. IMO.

Emil El Zapato
25th December 2017, 23:50
well, there were two critical aspects of the presentation. They paraphrased Eastern philosophy by saying, 'it's all an illusion and all the answers lie within.' That led to the biologist's expression of how the inner body is a manifestation of the geometrical order of the Universe...fractal arrangements. The 'fullness' provided life is endowed through that basic geometry. How the inner body, viewing the 'cell' as at least a form of sentience, cooperates to the betterment of the whole organism is the essence of how to survive and our lesson on a 'successful' orientation of consciousness. Inherent to those behaviors are the cosmic rules governing our choices, essentially, cooperate or not.

The illusion is nothing more than our limited 'human' senses fabricating a reality that allows us to experience in what we view as 3d and by this physical experience we are able to 'transcribe' events to the 'learning part of our being' and that which comprises our true selves, our consciousness. The point that the physicist was making was that very hard evidence has taught us that 'solidity' is a total 'sim'. Energy fields comprise the whole of our Cosmos and physical objects are vast empty spaces which are not solid in any real sense. All energy back and forth.

The bottom line was that we have our knowledge and we have our object lessons, "All we have to do is act on them!" Their hope is that at some point, it could be in the next minute or it could be in a million years, humanity en toto will recognize the knowledge and the lessons.

Dreamtimer
9th January 2020, 14:07
Here's another one with Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVdtPXcK0so&feature=emb_logo