PDA

View Full Version : Orbs

Pages : [1] 2

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 09:33
Not me - Orbs in a surveillance camera while dark.

I have 5 cameras outdoors. One camera in the back of the building shows an extraordinary amount of psycho Orbs in chaos mode. They fly in all directions simultaneously defying wind direction. The other cameras show an Orb 99% less.

I have ignored it until yesterday. I sat and watched them for a while. I go outside and there is cold clear air. I don't see a thing.

About the size of a Quater. Fast as hell. For a second one may stand still the BOOM it takes off.

If it is dust why doesn't the other cameras show the same thing? If Nano particles why doesn't the other cameras show it? There is an electrical thingy transformer within 3 meters. Is this part of the psycho Orbs?

Only visible when dark.

Any clues?

Aragorn
22nd December 2017, 09:45
Not me - Orbs in a surveillance camera while dark.

I have 5 cameras outdoors. One camera in the back of the building shows an extraordinary amount of psycho Orbs in chaos mode. The fly in all directions simultaneously defying wind direction. The other cameras show an Orb 99% less.

I have ignored it until yesterday. I sat and watched them for a while. I go outside and there is cold clear air. I don't see a thing.

About the size of a Quater. Fast as hell. For a second one may stand still the BOOM it takes off.

If it is dust why don't the other cameras show the same thing? If Nano particles why don't the other cameras show it? There is an electrical thingy transformer within 3 meters. Is this part of the psycho Orbs?

Only visible when dark.

Any clues?

The presence of the transformer may be important in this case. These orbs could be microspheres of plasma generated by the electrical field from the transformer. :hmm:

By the way, are these cameras set to normal light or do they operate in the infrared spectrum?

Fred Steeves
22nd December 2017, 09:49
Can you record it to post here?

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 09:58
The camera has night capability and turns to black and white. Cute little devils but they are fast!

Elen
22nd December 2017, 10:09
The camera has night capability and turns to black and white. Cute little devils but they are fast!

I'd love to some pictures of them Orbs!

Aragorn
22nd December 2017, 10:19

Then that is why you don't see them in the daytime. The light they are emitting probably sits somewhere in the upper infrared spectrum, which is why the camera only registers them at night. But they are most likely present all day round — you just don't see them with the naked eye and/or day vision cameras. :hmm:

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 10:35
Ellen, if I freeze the he resolution is poor. Plus the buggers aren't slow so I kept trying to catch one, or 10, and they are a blur.

They come from away from the transformer which is on the ground and as big as one of those tiny cars. I have a chair outside and can use that as a reference for size. They seem big if you ask me. Bigger than a marble. It not by much.

It's like a snow storm at times. He camera is up high on the wall. Yesterday all the lights in back were off and they sworn around and by the camera.

Go figure...

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 10:44
Please forgive my spelling errors. Typing on my phone...

Clarification - they come from all directions.

Elen
22nd December 2017, 10:55
INTERESTING! :chrs:

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 11:20
I am at the building and today's Orb report is fair to partly Orby.

For the life of me they are still the fastest Orbs in the west but the amount is 25% of yesterday. Nothing has really changed. It is totally odd to see an Orb shoot straight up from the ground headed upwards and then shoot left to right at the same time very fast.

Keep in mind these have NOTHING to do with the Orbs I have recently posted about. These are very small and for now I do not have an explanation. I thought to share it because it is real time.

I also like to solve mysteries. This one out my back door. Literally.

It's not looking like the transformer is causing it. Nor does warm air leaking out the back door seem likely since it is the cold air that leaks in. Power wires are underground from the transformer to the building.

I just don't get it. Thanks for chiming in. All theories welcome.

Aragorn
22nd December 2017, 11:43
It's not looking like the transformer is causing it. Nor does warm air leaking out the back door seem likely since it is the cold air that leaks in.

That is actually a misinterpretation by the human senses. :p Cold is absence of warmth, and warmth is energy — measurable as infrared radiation. You feel that cold air is leaking in, but what you are really feeling is the warmth rushing out. ;)

Still, I don't think that this would be relevant to the occurrence of orbs. ;)

Power wires are underground from the transformer to the building.

Yeah but that doesn't matter. The transformer itself is what's generating the electrical field, and this is known to create localized occurrences of plasma. Remember, plasma is an ionized gas, and ions are simply atoms and molecules which either have some of their electrons stripped from them or which have too many free electrons.

That's how you get lightning too. Normal air is not electrically conductive, but plasma is, and then you get an electrical arc as a discharge from where there are too many free electrons to where there aren't enough of them. ;)

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 11:56
It is just off Aragorn. They don't seem to be coming from the transformer and come from the north to the south which is away from it. What is odd is how fast some are. WAY faster than the wind.

Truly odd little things. Getting light out and they are still visible. Only on the one camera. I saw like two orbs on one other camera. I have a split screen showing 4 at once.

I am simply curious what they really are. Thanks for chiming in. I apologize for not being able to post a photo. Anything still is too blurry anyway.

Dumpster Diver
22nd December 2017, 14:29
...really, really small Fairies...

Orbs
22nd December 2017, 16:06
Dumpster, I am not that lucky. I have never seen a fairy (sp?) and have invited them to reveal themselves. Guess I am not worthy.

What a surprise...

I don't know what they are. They are Orbs. They are quick. Guess I have to keep thinking about it...

Elen
22nd December 2017, 16:12
Dumpster, I am not that lucky. I have never seen a fairy (sp?) and have invited them to reveal themselves. Guess I am not worthy.

What a surprise...

I don't know what they are. They are Orbs. They are quick. Guess I have to keep thinking about it...

Don't worry about Dumpy...he's just a smart-@SS...OK.

Dumpster Diver
22nd December 2017, 17:10
Don't worry about Dumpy...he's just a smart-@SS...OK.

What? I’m not that smart!

Elen
22nd December 2017, 17:18
What? I’m not that smart!

:chrs::smiley hug::batman:ha:

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 07:29
I searched and found all sorts of stuff about Orbs and security cameras. People are seeing them and some of the footage is indoors. I can't yet figure it out.

Most people say it is dust. It is odd 4 other cameras don't record hardly a thing like it. Others say the same thing - one camera has all the action.

I noticed yesterday some of the Orbs appeared to originate in front of the camera. Most just flew past it.

Aragorn
23rd December 2017, 08:10
I searched and found all sorts of stuff about Orbs and security cameras. People are seeing them and some of the footage is indoors. I can't yet figure it out.

Most people say it is dust.

Well, that's just the thing with this phenomenon, Orbs. Sometimes it really is dust, and other times it is not. Just like sometimes people mistake a genuine and possibly experimental airplane, or possibly even the planet Venus, for a UFO, while other times it really is a craft with an exotic type of propulsion — whether belonging to a secret space program or whether from off-world.

There's no one-size-fits-all explanation to this type of thing, and the fact that too many people are looking for exactly such a one-size-fits-all answer is what generates so many misunderstandings and delusional ideas within this so-called alternative community. :hmm:

It is odd 4 other cameras don't record hardly a thing like it. Others say the same thing - one camera has all the action.

I noticed yesterday some of the Orbs appeared to originate in front of the camera. Most just flew past it.

The placement of the camera surely matters. However, I personally maintain — and I am only being honest with you, Orbs — that the orbs registering on your camera would be plasma spheres, generated by the electromagnetic field from the transformer. You mention that it moved opposite the wind, but this is an electrical phenomenon, so its behavior may be somewhat counterintuitive. :hmm:

I grew up in a very small village — only about 3'000 inhabitants at the time — where people were highly superstitious, and especially so the old folk. When I was still a young boy, I remember my grandmother telling me about how a strange orb of light — of which we now know that it was ball lightning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning) — came inside through the glass of the window without shattering it, and everybody was afraid to move until it had left again, which it did in the same way as how it had come in. It simply passed through the room and went out the other window, and again without damaging the glass. The belief in those days was that if you moved, it would come toward you, and if it touched you, you would die.

Some people have tried to hit ball lightning with a stick or a shovel, and they reported that when hit, the orb would explode with a loud bang. Others said that they couldn't even hit it at all because it was moving fast and erratically.

The phenomenon is as yet still not fully understood, but what I do know is that under certain circumstances, plasma spheres can occur in mid air. One way of creating them is with a medium-powered laser, which strips electrons from the air molecules as it passes through the air, leaving very small momentary luminescent orbs in its path.

The US military even has a weapon based upon this technology, called an electrolaser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser), which creates a plasma channel, along which then a powerful electric charge is fired in order to stun or kill a target at a large distance — similar to the well-known taser, but without needing a conducting wire between the weapon and the target.

So yeah, to me, plasma seems to be the most logical explanation for what your camera is registering. But as they say, your mileage may vary. ;)

:flag:

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 08:22
As of now there is the energy theory and the particulate theory.

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 08:59
Under the right conditions it is possible to photograph the particles in the air from spraying. It needs to be sunny, you need a high zoom and you need technique.

If you point the camera at an obstacle on high zoom that blocks the sun such as a beam you can look through the camera and see the particals reflecting the sun. The first time I dicovered this I was not very happy.

I don't know if they were nano particles but they were raining down (no wind) in infinity but the eye could not see them.

This is particulate. Shiny metal. Made you sick to see it.

If the security camera was picking this up so would the others. Same building etc. note none of the countless particles in the sunshine were Orbs.

It is possible the IR is picking up on reflections but there is no light source when it is dark and the lights are off. The Orbs are not always right in front of the camera either.

enjoy being
23rd December 2017, 09:39
Setting up a camera that can film large frame rates might make it easier to catch it in a still?

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 10:32
That's something Nothing. Ha ha

The camera is not HD and the frame rate probably is slow. I won't be able to change it any time soon but good call.

The One
23rd December 2017, 17:57
I see these orbs all the time on my mum and dads camera.Most can be explained but some cant.:chrs:

I was curious about these orbs and a friend suggested i do a test,He said go get a towl and waff it up and down and i kid you not there were thousands of these orbs shooting here there and everywhere.We then realised that these orbs were nothing but dust.

But on one occasion we was in a pub doing a ghost hunt and we asked if there was any spirits here, then can you please show yourselves.After looking back at the footage which unfortunately i do not have this huge orb came like through the wall and you could see a face in it.

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 22:16
The One, no kidding?

I photographed a large Orb within a couple of meters of me. I don't talk about it and have not looked at it in years. I have a theory but I try to stick to more current events.

The most popular Orbs , or topic, is the SSP. I have shared what to look for. I will continue to share as I think of stuff.

Not all Orbs are the same. Most are military but not all. I encourage all of you to take photos. A CCD chip can read things we can't see. We have to be patient. You can take a lot of photos before the big nanu.

Energy is hard to explain. Non physical life can show up on a digital camera more than a conventional one. Take pictures wherever you go.

Emil El Zapato
23rd December 2017, 22:40
I see these orbs all the time on my mum and dads camera.Most can be explained but some cant.:chrs:

I was curious about these orbs and a friend suggested i do a test,He said go get a towl and waff it up and down and i kid you not there were thousands of these orbs shooting here there and everywhere.We then realised that these orbs were nothing but dust.

But on one occasion we was in a pub doing a ghost hunt and we asked if there was any spirits here, then can you please show yourselves.After looking back at the footage which unfortunately i do not have this huge orb came like through the wall and you could see a face in it.

well, that makes me consider possibilities then. I think Orbs are cool, but very difficult to separate types of phenomena causing them. My daughter's stepdad has worked on a ghost hunting team that claims to have witnessed 'demonic' activity. That's a clue to stay far far away.

Orbs
23rd December 2017, 22:58
Pretender, I am having trouble believing in demons etc. The whole devilish thingy is a scam. However, maybe some souls are pissed off and hang out.

I am confident people experience what is described as demonic but I thing the jury is out. Maybe it is the damn Annunaki/Hawthor skum bags.

Anywho, I will try to share more about Orbs.

Chris Thomas wrote some cool stuff about them. I recommend reading it. It's good stuff.

Emil El Zapato
23rd December 2017, 23:25
Even demons are forms of energy...they are called by many different names...in fact, biblical text is clear...'my name is legion'...

Orbs
24th December 2017, 01:11
I believe you Pretender. It is bizarre stuff.

All these rituals we hear of. How many are true? Honestly I don't know.

I will focus on the Orbs. I think the security camera Orbs can be solved. We can apply what we have learned...

Lemual
24th December 2017, 02:42
Perhaps in the way that people theorise about the existence of "energy based being" these are minute electromagnetic lifeforms akin to flies.

Electromagnetic Gnats?

(I put this theory forward as no more than a flight of fancy)

Orbs
24th December 2017, 07:05
Lemual, we have boiled it down to particular or energy. I understand everything is energy but everyone knows what I mean - it is either a physical partical of some sort or not.

Many of them are fast. Way faster than the wind and at times at 6:30 am there is no wind to speak of. A no. Living particle cannot missle around from any direction without wind changing direction etc.

Aragorn leans towards the transformer as the source. When you watch it is hard to make that case. Throw in other cameras all over recording them and it supports the transformer is not the source.

All theory's are welcome. I don't have an explanation. Evidence suggests they are not particulate but I don't yet.

The Earth uses Orbs but the Earth isn't using Orbs outside the back doorway in a bad neighborhood. They are not the work of the devil. It's not a prank.

I don't know what they are...

Orbs
24th December 2017, 09:53
I will add there are buildings next door but the other cameras that are close to each building are not capturing the Orbs that I really notice but I don't want ch them as much. The wind blows carrying anything they omit away from the camera much of the time.

I just do not get it. One camera on the other side does capture Orbs but at 1% the rate. I can split the screen and watch 4 of the 5 outdoor cameras at once but the back button f the building has all the action.

Oh well, time to get up and to work...

Orbs
24th December 2017, 09:58
Phone typos. Sorry.

Aragorn
24th December 2017, 10:22
Phone typos. Sorry.

So long as you don't start calling me "Argon", I'm okay with that. :p Because if you're going to start calling me that, then my OCD is going to compel me to mangle your name as well. Just ask Dimple Duvet, um, Dumptruck Driver, um, I mean, Dumpster Diver. :p

:whstl: :onthequite:

Dumpster Diver
24th December 2017, 13:20
So long as you don't start calling me "Argon", I'm okay with that. :p Because if you're going to start calling me that, then my OCD is going to compel me to mangle your name as well. Just ask Dimple Duvet, um, Dumptruck Driver, um, I mean, Dumpster Diver. :p

:whstl: :onthequite:

It’s just a matter of time before his phone’s spell checker nails you Argon. I embrace mine as a gift from the Apple AI gods. :priest:

Elen
24th December 2017, 14:56
See Orbs...........you............are...........in.... ........good...........company................;)

Orbs
25th December 2017, 07:33
There is a lot of info about Orbs and cameras out there. Chipping away at it when I wake up at night.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 07:49
A lot that I am finding is indoors. Some only show one Orb. One video called it a blizzard of Orbs.

Apparently dust can move in crazy ways. Orbs like children I guess.

It is a worthwhile topic and I will keep the case open. With some help maybe we can solve it. All Orbs are not the same of course. Some orbs are ships but this is out of scope for the camera Orbs.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 08:18
Some orbs are ships but this is out of scope for the camera Orbs.

Probably, yes, albeit that this need not necessarily be the case. I think that it would be a huge mistake to assume that intelligent extraterrestrial life must be of a size similar to that of our own bodies.

Many reports of extraterrestrial contact speak of beings much taller than ourselves, but I believe that the opposite could and would just as easily exist, i.e. intelligent beings who are much, much smaller than us. And so I do not think it implausible for such beings to be able to fit inside of an orb-like ship that would only be, say, 30 centimeters in diameter.

Of course, I do imagine that the orbs you are talking about would be much smaller than that even, and therefore, that it is unlikely that they would be ships. And given the presence of the transformer you described, my most educated guess would be that it is — as I said earlier — plasma.

The plasma orbs created by a powerful handheld laser are only a few centimeters in diameter at most, but those are more highly energized than the plasma orbs in the vicinity of a transformer, a rheostat or a generator, and so they are also quite visible with the naked eye. The laser in the video below is not exactly a handheld specimen, but you can clearly hear the cracks and see the plasma balls at the focal point of the laser's lens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT5uQBpwvVk

Of course, the orbs in the video will not be what you yourself are seeing in the footage from the camera behind your building, but then again, in the case of your experience, the plasma is most likely created by the transformer, not by a high-powered laser. It's a different beast, and all that. ;)

Orbs
25th December 2017, 08:38
The ships I refer to are totally different than those tiny camera Orbs that are about the size of a marble.

Ships can vary in size immensely. I have only seen one ship that was really big and that was when I was very young walking to school. The Orb ships I have seen I can estimate their diameter at 15 meters.

The last ship I saw was within the last 30 days while driving. It looked like a star. It was far away and vanished while I was looking at it it. It was dark out.

There are other orbs that are different. You cannot see them with your eyes. You have to catch them on film. Conventional film shots are rare but they can be found. Digital cameras record them. Pictures for sure. Video I don't know.

Most everything I have seen is up in the sky. I suppose all of it really. I am finding Orb ship video when I search. I suspect it is all military. I have not seen a clear picture or video while investigating.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 09:41
I would add the orbs you can't see can vary in size. Since they are in photos you have the chance to reference thei size if something else is in the photo.

I don't really know what these are but they seem to be alive to me. They can act as if they are family for example. They can be filmed very close to the ground or in the sky. I recall a LOC photo of one in a field. Looked like maybe 2 meters in diameter.

There was another photo from there I think that had orbs in it. If I recall I found versions on the net where the orbs were scrubbed. Interesting to say the least.

I am sharing this with you so you can look for yourself. The Librart of Congress. It was a military photographer during WW2 I recall. Some of his photos were there.

Exactly what life these Orbs are is definitely worth investigating. Chris Thomas has written volumes on semi and non physical life which we cannot see unless they want us to. He always explains how the Earth and planets use Orbs to communicate for example.

I hope some of you go to the LOC and look. It is interesting how you can't find squat about Carter as a child but you find unlimited on JFK.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 10:02
Oops. The second Orb photo is of a small town. A sot of a few buildings from the street. The sky is very blue. There are telephone wires i recall. The orbs are in the blue sky. I think 3 of them. They are military ships. This is why scrubbed versions exist I guess.

The othe is in a field of sorts. The Orb is difficult to see. I was looking and that is why I saw it. It is only about 3 meters from the ground I think.

The orbs in the blue sky are bright. One is a bit hard to see but I recall 3 of them in a line of sorts.

The one in the field is not military. It is alive.

I forgot to mention be aware of when these photo were taken. Very advanced technology when?

Also, the 3 Orb shot may have been by another photographer. I just don't remember. Shoot.

Do any of you find this interesting?

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 10:07
Oops. The second Orb photo is of a small town. A sot of a few buildings from the street. The sky is very blue. There are telephone wires i recall. The orbs are in the blue sky. I think 3 of them. They are military ships. This is why scrubbed versions exist I guess.

The othe is in a field of sorts. The Orb is difficult to see. I was looking and that is why I saw it. It is only about 3 meters from the ground I think.

The orbs in the blue sky are bright. One is a bit hard to see but I recall 3 of them in a line of sorts.

The one in the field is not military. It is alive.

I forgot to mention be aware of when these photo were taken. Very advanced technology when?

Also, the 3 Orb shot may have been by another photographer. I just don't remember. Shoot.

Do any of you find this interesting?

It would be easier for us to know what exactly you're talking about if you were to post the pictures here, Orbs, or at the very least, a link to where we can look at them. :hmm:

Orbs
25th December 2017, 10:21
I am in bed on my phone and just looked Aragorn. It is a nightmare to find on a phone. I can't even recall the guy's name.

With some luck I saved the photos and they should be on a storage drive. They are huge. I think they are .tif format. I will look for them and if I can find them I will post them. For me to be able to describe them in detail shows how important they were to find. Hopefully they are in a folder with an intelligent name.

Well now we are skewed- I'm an idiot. Ha ha ha

I will look when I get to my office. Hopefully some of you will be interested and enjoy seeing them. We'll see how good my memory is as well. Don't hold your breath but I do recall these photos.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 10:56
Son of a biscuit! I found one of them.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource/fsac.1a34209/?co=fsac

I must have downloaded the .tif version because it was the most clear. I'm on my phone but we should see the Orbs.

Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Color Photographs

Orbs
25th December 2017, 11:01
Download the tif file. It is only 44 megs. If I recall you have to look to find all 3.

Unbelievable I found it. If someone wants to post it here go for it!

Orbs
25th December 2017, 11:17
Son of a ritz! Found the other one.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource/fsac.1a34224/?co=fsac

Look at the far right of the photo. See the Orb?

Ya baby! I have given you all the source. These are old photos and to show the Orbs/ships in the same picture as the cars is priceless.

http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/fsac/1a34000/1a34200/1a34224u.tif

Who's top Orb around here? Hmmm? Ha ha

Merry Christmas to you all. Here is the link to the full collection.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/related/?q=Lee%2C%20Russell%2C%201903-1986&fi=names&co=fsac

These orbs are spectacular. These are real. The first one are ships. The second one is energy that my gut says is alive.

Thx for sharing with me. Fresh off the LOC server with some time travel to boot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 11:36
Son of a biscuit! I found one of them.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource/fsac.1a34209/?co=fsac

I must have downloaded the .tif version because it was the most clear. I'm on my phone but we should see the Orbs.

Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Color Photographs

Is this the one, the orb being in the top left quadrant, just a little to the right of the imaginary vertical line extending from the rod that connects the "Club" building to the electrical wiring?

http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/fsac/1a34000/1a34200/1a34209v.jpg

Note that if you look carefully, there are several other similarly shaped spots in this photograph, albeit much fainter in appearance. There's one in a 5 o'clock direction from the clearest "orb", there's one between the wires in a 1 o'clock direction from the chimney of the "Dee's Café" building, and there's one just above the two wires in the 11 o'clock direction from the leftmost edge of the "Club" building's top fascia.

Judging by the angle of the light, it also looks like this photograph was taken late in the afternoon or possibly early in the evening. There's no vegetation in the photo for seasonal reference, but the clothing of the two men in the photo suggests a mild temperature — not too cold, not too warm, and my guess would be between 16:00 and 19:00 somewhere late in August to late September, possibly early October.

Now, not to be too cynical, but that's a very old photograph — I'm guessing around 80 to 90 years old, judging by the design of the vehicles — and it has obviously been enhanced for color. So there's no telling whether those are actual orbs, dust particles on the camera lens, artifacts from the color-enhancing, or — in the case of the brightest "orb", and considering the time of the day when the photo was taken — the planet Venus. It could be any single one of those things. :hmm:

Orbs
25th December 2017, 11:49
Was taken by Lee Russel in July of 1941. It is a branch of the military. Taken by a military pseudo employee. It is as real as we will ever find. Key word is find.

Please upload the other one. Ellen and others will love it.

Now that we have the date I can't say if they are military or not. My understanding was we used Roswell to really make this happen. I don't know who the pilots are. Good call on the date Aragorn.

Good things happen to those that can shed the mind control and see truth.

Tally ho!

Dumpster Diver
25th December 2017, 11:50
Unfortunately, all photos, in these days of photoshop, are now like managing photos in crime scene evidence, unless you know where where that photo has been and who had it, you don’t know what is real/enhanced/fake.

Kathy
25th December 2017, 12:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j6kQT4zqs
"
Miles Johnston
Published on Jul 14, 2013

This one got away reload in mid 2013. Maya is Dancer and singer, and has a fascination with Orbs, so Kathy brought her down for a special on her band and her modelling, and her stories on orbs.
Music and Photos are copyright Maya, who is in this video.
Part of an occasional series on subjects of relative interest."

Maya is a friend of mine. She has always been interested in orbs and films them a lot. She wonders a lot about them too.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 12:07
Fortunately we are in luck people. What you will see to this day is what is in that town photo. Now you know what to look for. It may go in and out of visibility or could stay lit up.

It will look exactly like the lit up Orbs in that photo. Hard to photoshop the sky. Ha ha ha

Good luck hunting.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 12:26
Was taken by Lee Russel in July of 1941. It is a branch of the military. Taken by a military pseudo employee. It is as real as we will ever find. Key word is find.

Please upload the other one. Ellen and others will love it.

Here it is... ;)

http://cdn.loc.gov/service/pnp/fsac/1a34000/1a34200/1a34224v.jpg

The orb should be right above the horizon on the far right, correct? ;)

Orbs
25th December 2017, 12:29
Way to go Kathy. For some reason the "thank" thingy is missing.

I will add this to the forum. The reaction about photos that come from archives at the Library of Congress being photoshopped is exactly why I will not publish photos I have taken. I will not expose myself to the risk when there is no reward.

That is not criticism it is just the way I see it. Not worth it. This is also exactly why I encourage all of you to look yourselves.

Thx Aragorn for posting the other photo.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 12:34
Way to go Kathy. For some reason the "thank" thingy is missing.

That happens when you post right after the other person did, but without that you saw their post when you sent your own reply to the server. You must remember that Ajax — which is a combination of Javascript, HTML and PHP — is an asymmetrical technology. What you see and/or click on in your browser is not perfectly synchronized with what's on the server.

Just refresh the page and then the "Thanks" button will show up again. ;)

Orbs
25th December 2017, 12:36
It really shows up when you get the tiff file. The color of the field orb is spectacular. I encourage everyone to download the tiff files from the LOC site and view them on your computer in the full size dpi state.

It is obvious I did NOT take these photos. They were taken a long time ago. I am not aware they have been colorized but I think it would say that where we got them from.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 12:44
So, how rare are these photos? As we can see below very rare. Color photography was very scarce in 1941 I think. Very. These pictures are original color photos. I also see a way to "access the original." From in investigative approach it doesn't get any better. I am glad we did this before they disappear.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/fsac/

About the FSA/OWI Color Photographs

Photographers working for the U.S. government's Farm Security Administration (FSA) and later the Office of War Information (OWI) between 1939 and 1944 made approximately 1,600 color photographs that depict life in the United States, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The pictures focus on rural areas and farm labor, as well as aspects of World War II mobilization, including factories, railroads, aviation training, and women working.

The original images are color transparencies ranging in size from 35 mm. to 4x5 inches. They complement the better-known black-and-white FSA/OWI photographs, made during the same period

Orbs
25th December 2017, 12:54
I would recommend to anyone to spend some time in there and see what you can find. I don't do research per say anymore. However, I do view the camera orbs and open case.

The camera orbs do not display the same properties as these two photos do. The LOC photos DO show us the difference between Orbs you can see with the eye and ones you cannot. I can't prove that nor do I even care to try. I have more valuable things to do then try to convince any of you of anything. I can say from experience the orbs in the sky are vessels and would have been visible by the naked eye.

I bet the field orb was not visible. The dude taking the photo would have shifted so the Orb was centered after pooping his pants. I am fully satisfied it was not visible. 1941 or so and that is one heck of a clear picture of a fabulous Orb. The color of it is spectacular.

These are the two best examples I have ever found to share. I can't think off the top of my head what other photos I found.

OH! I will do some digging. I did find a popular tv show in the 80's I think that I was watching a few years ago on youtube. There was an outdoor scene that has an orb in it and it hauls butt from a glowing dot just like in the street photo right off the screen. I am convinced they never caught it.

A fully filmed Orb/vessel in action in a clear blue sky. I will not say what TV show it was until I find the exact episode. In other words, I don't want it to disappear. It may not be on the internet any longer as well. Copywrite has cracked down on this stuff.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 13:16
There is a procedure to access the original of the street orb shot.

Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
Reproduction Number: LC-DIG-fsac-1a34209 (digital file from original slide) LC-USF351-212 (color film copy slide)
Call Number: LC-USF35-212 [P&P]
Medium: 1 slide : color.

The "Call Number" above is a reference to the original "color slide." The 44 meg tiff file is the highest resolution digital image they offer made from the original color slide.

I don't know how you would get a copy of a 1941 or so "slide" and I find the tiff file fine for my tastes. It appears source files exist as slides, photos, etc.

Who knows what you will find if you take some time and see what you can find. Things I would look for would include high quality ear shots and palms. Whether you like Ed Chiarini or not, these biometrics are real. And these people were smart. Finding great ear shots, especially of women, is not so easy. Finding a good palm shot of a President for example, ain't all that easy either.

I would also look for Orbs. Check the sky for chemtrails. I think some of you will be shocked what you see going back into time. Spraying is not new at all they have just gotten better at it and the mind control keeps people from seeing it.

I suggest making your own list so you can be efficient with your time. Look for everything all at once.

Such a "chatty Orb" aren't I? Ha ha ha. I don't have any free time anymore. Today it is snowing hard enough where I cannot drive to work. At least I won't risk it. I just wanted to SHARE while I had the time. My pleasure.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 13:35
Did anyone notice in the street shot that 3 out of 4 signage was for BEER and DRUGS?

Ha ha ha.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 14:03
It will not be possible for me to find the TV episode I referred to earlier without doing a lot of work etc.

The show was Kung Fu with David Carradine. It was an outdoor scene. The vessel is unmistakable. I could not believe it when I saw it. It was glorious. I have no idea what episode. Maybe someday I will find something that tells me.

I recall the scene a bit. Outdoors. Mountains of CA. Hilly anyway. A fenced in area for horses. Like a stable. The ship was in the top left corner of the screen. Blue sky. Bright. Above the top of the hill. It screamed out of view of the camera. May have been visible for as long as 10 seconds.

It was the best video footage I have ever found of advanced military technology. There was no mistaking it. For those of you that have access to the TV show Kung Fu good look. It was exactly like the street photo from Idaho except much much closer to Earth and of course larger.

It all goes to show you how edited out this stuff really is. If it is this hard to find and this scarce, it has willfully been edited from us useless eaters.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 14:20
Did anyone notice in the street shot that 3 out of 4 signage was for BEER and DRUGS?

Ha ha ha.

I did, yes. :lol:

Orbs
25th December 2017, 16:34
I was going to upload a blow up image of one of the Orbs but apparently we can only upload from something on the internet. Ah, there doesn't seem to be much interest anyway. I had some fun with it.

Thanks to those that checked it out. Anyone can follow the link and download the pictures and see the Orbs at full size/resolution. All good.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 16:48
I was going to upload a blow up image of one of the Orbs but apparently we can only upload from something on the internet.

Um, that's not exactly true, Orbs. You can upload an image as an attachment. Below is a video on how to do it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cPGH6VU9NE

Orbs
25th December 2017, 17:07
Thanks for showing me that. I think I will just pass. I beat this up pretty good today.

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 18:42
Thanks for showing me that. I think I will just pass. I beat this up pretty good today.

Yes, you and I are definitely going to go down in The One Truth's history as the most prolific posters of Christmas Day 2017. :p :ttr:

Dumpster Diver
25th December 2017, 18:59

Well, I for one am inspired by this thread to go over all my outdoor photos and check them for orbs. I know they are there but thought most were masked by advanced stealth tech. Your photo research makes me think much is not screened.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 19:59
Dumpster, good on you mate. Aspire to inspire before you expire. George K.

You nailed it.

Fred Steeves
25th December 2017, 20:27
It all goes to show you how edited out this stuff really is. If it is this hard to find and this scarce, it has willfully been edited from us useless eaters.

Orbs I have to ask, why do you refer to us in the same term originating from a sad soul like Henry Kissinger? Do you not realize how disempowering that is? Words are powerful, they *do* matter. Spell ing, please don't carelessly cast a spell on yourself.

Orbs
25th December 2017, 20:40
Hi Fred, it is a perspective thingy in a forum of smart people. It is how they refer to us and I meant no demeaning.

Orbs
26th December 2017, 06:06
To anyone following this. The field Orb? Out in the middle of no where? In a farm field? Excellence chance it is enegy being used by the Earth Herself.

I recommended reading Chris Thomas's BOL (balls of light) essay. Fun stuff.

You have to wonder what it was doing out there. Chris believes the video of two orbs making a crop circle is real. Interesting stuff here.

Orbs
26th December 2017, 06:23
Here is the link to this outstanding essay. Balls of Light. Sometimes called Orbs.

http://api.ning.com/files/wDEp4LHIIexfDYgn5gr-QOsMRLL-vJ9mE-8EXwvTrNPR2kTXAJApvL6mxGxANOpk0BwJwZ*L0-V0TCs-3Hs2jjMkopd-YWDZ/OrbsAndBallsOfLight.pdf

Whether you like Chris or not it is worth the read.

Orbs
26th December 2017, 06:51
Something to consider. The two Orb photos presented here in this investigation are in braid daylight. The subject Orbs are very far away from the camera. There is no flash.

Compare that to photos of Orbs that are very close to the camera and a flash was used. This light source reflects off particulate.

Big difference.

Elen
26th December 2017, 08:12
Our member Joanna made this thread on Ley Lines and Nodes and it contains a lot of pictures of Orbs that she took herself here and I will also bump it. (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8183-Ley-lines-and-nodes-Share-your-experiences?p=841940784&viewfull=1#post841940784)

Dumpster Diver
26th December 2017, 16:31
When we talk about Orbs, let’s not forget about Foo Fighters (no, Dreamy, not the Band):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

Aragorn
26th December 2017, 16:50
When we talk about Orbs, let’s not forget about Foo Fighters (no, Dreamy, not the Band):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

My grandmother, who had lived through both World Wars, told me about those. The general consensus among the people here at the time was that they were some kind of secret weapon developed by the Nazis, but according to what I've read about them, these foo fighters did not actually get involved in any air combat. They just flew along the planes of the allied forces. :hmm:

Kathy
26th December 2017, 17:21
When I was a child, I would see Foo fighters following behind planes at night. I thought everyone could see them. They looked to be smaller than planes and almost hugged the planes, they were that close.

Emil El Zapato
26th December 2017, 17:55
I believe the Foo fighters messed with Axis powers, too. The typical scenario where one is suspicious of the other...

Orbs
26th December 2017, 18:20
Roswell came after the war. Whomever those foo fighters were they were not based on 1947 technology. Factor in the 1941 photo of the town in Idaho in this investigation and it is hard to say who was the pilot of those foo fighters.

I don't know anymore. In fact, I know less now than I did years ago. ha ha ha, however, that is not funny.

I started this investigation regarding orbs around a security camera. Sadly, dust is taking the lead. Why the hell would intelligent consciousness hang around my back door?

It wouldn't.

Dust is winning. Go figure.

Orbs
26th December 2017, 19:30
Forgive me, please talk about foo fighters all you want. Very interesting topic.

Fred Steeves
26th December 2017, 21:06
I started this investigation regarding orbs around a security camera. Sadly, dust is taking the lead. Why the hell would intelligent consciousness hang around my back door?

It wouldn't.

Dust is winning. Go figure.

Bravo! The cold sober scientific method, is every bit as important as our spiritual explorations. Balance is key, but if I had to choose one over the other, I would choose the scientific method.

As Socrates put it: "Follow the evidence, wherever it leads".

Orbs
27th December 2017, 00:02
I agree Fred. All Orbs are not created equal though.

Emil El Zapato
27th December 2017, 23:57
For whatever it's worth:

My daughter and I took a picture of a water pool in Carlsbad Caverns a couple of years ago. The photo she took was littered with Orbs. We both shrugged at the result, I figured it was water vapor reflecting off the flash.

Orbs
28th December 2017, 06:45
Pretender, that is pretty common when a flash is used in an environment like that. I have a lot of photos with Orbs when using a flash. I discount them to zero. Don't think twice about them.

Orbs
28th December 2017, 08:03
This investigation is going pretty well I think. A lot of ground has been covered. Chris's essay tipping is off Orbs can be pieces of consciousness is a really good clue.

All Orbs are not created equal. The crop circle Orb video shows two Orbs working together. Pretty significant actually.

I mentioned Orbs acting as a family. This raises the question of Orbs we cannot see with our eyes actually being nonphysical life or even carrying a passenger.

Noodle that...

Orbs
28th December 2017, 08:40
To keep it simple we can define Orbs as either military or non military. Military Orbs include the ships we can see from time to time. According to Chris they use rivets. Man made.

The non military Orbs are the fun ones to investigate. We also know other beings that travel in ships use more than one shape of ship. A cigar shaped vessel is not an Orb but cool nonetheless.

Orbs
29th December 2017, 05:49
Man made Orbs and organic Orbs. The picture of the field Orb is organic imo. Out in the middle of nowhere, close to the ground, in a field, taken by a film camera. It fits the criteria for a piece of consciousness.

It is not easy to see. Probably flew under the radar all these years.

If you take photos outdoors for long enough it can happen anytime. If you get lucky there will be structural something in the photo to determine size. The field Orb gives use clues how big it was. It's not huge...

Orbs
29th December 2017, 06:19
Chris Thomas's essay says planets use Orbs to communicate. In other words Orbs can be messengers. Angle means messenger doesn't it?

What if these messengers were looking for something? Doing reconnaissance? Eyes of the Earth? How else would a planet look around then to send a messenger/eyes to do so?

I think we are on to something. This makes sense to me. It adds meaning to the folklore of angels. The Earth can have any number of Orbs checking things out - including war.

If we flushed this out from dust in surveillance camera it was worth it. I'm saying some organic Orbs are eyes. They can be pieces of consciousness as Chris wrote. They are round like a pupil. The eye of Horus - the all seeing Orb.

The Earth is watching. Another planet may have sent an Orb and is watching. Gathering Intel. How else could it be done other than consciousness as an Orb? It is organic.

This explains why water forms an Orb in space. It's natural to assume this shape. At least it is a clue why.

See? We can figure things out. We can put pieces of the puzzle together...

Emil El Zapato
29th December 2017, 13:35
I've see video where people are gathered to experience orbs and the videos show the orbs passing through bodies imparting warmth and healing energies?

Orbs
29th December 2017, 19:58
That's interesting pretend. I don't have any knowledge of this.

Orb enima? Sweet! Just kidding! Ha ha ha

Orbs
30th December 2017, 07:01
Organic Orbs traveling in groups (more than one) demonstrates communication and arguably more important understanding.

A question I don't have the answer to is if non physical beings can take the shape of an Orb? Chris writes the soul is humanoid in shape. But is it always? These souls travel freely. I wonder if they change shape?

This would be one explanation for a group of Orbs not visible to the eye. I have never seen a photo etc. of a humanoid shaped object not able to be seen by the eye or otherwise.

Have any of you?

Aragorn
30th December 2017, 11:31
I have never seen a photo etc. of a humanoid shaped object not able to be seen by the eye or otherwise.

Have any of you?

Well, there are ghost pictures, i.e. pictures in which a person is visible who wasn't physically there when the picture was taken, because said person was already deceased.

I don't have a link right now, but there's this picture from somewhere around or during World War II of a British or US American Air Force platoon, and one of the people in that picture was already dead when the picture was taken, but he showed up in the picture to stand in line with his mates nevertheless.

Orbs
31st December 2017, 00:56
I found a picture or two of a soul leaving a body after death. One was a motorcycle accident. Strange stuff.

I have no idea if it was real.

The group Orb thing is a key to all this ...

Orbs
31st December 2017, 06:48
Group orby. Ha ha ha

Orbs
1st January 2018, 01:16
Happy new year folks.

2017 is history.
2018 is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That is why it is called the present.

Many of us know what is at stake. My money is on the Earth Herself. Regardless of Her choice I support it.

Cheers...

Aragorn
1st January 2018, 01:54
http://users.telenet.be/stryder/Season%27s_Greetings/Seasons_Greetings_2017-2018_-_The_One_Truth.jpeg

https://www.whatsappstatus007.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Happy-New-Year-2018-HD-Wallpapers-Images-Download-for-Free-1024x576.jpg

Orbs
2nd January 2018, 06:09
I want to add that ironically I have never seen a "disk." I don't even know of a decent disk photo. Didn't the original Roswell article refer to a disk?

Did the Grays use a disk? I'm not saying this shape doesn't exist. Most everything I have seen are spheres. I think the 1989 Russian landing the witnesses said the thing was round.

My guess is the technology could probably make any shape fly but a sphere seems to be what is a certain percentage of things.

Anyone know of a decent picture of a disk?

Dumpster Diver
2nd January 2018, 13:49
Organic Orbs traveling in groups (more than one) demonstrates communication and arguably more important understanding.

A question I don't have the answer to is if non physical beings can take the shape of an Orb? Chris writes the soul is humanoid in shape. But is it always? These souls travel freely. I wonder if they change shape?

This would be one explanation for a group of Orbs not visible to the eye. I have never seen a photo etc. of a humanoid shaped object not able to be seen by the eye or otherwise.

Have any of you?

Organic, free range orbs sound tasty...

...not seen them in Whole Foods yet though.

Dreamtimer
2nd January 2018, 14:31
Are you on the sphere-food diet? Perhaps you're a sphereitarian?

Dumpster Diver
2nd January 2018, 21:49
Are you on the sphere-food diet? Perhaps you're a sphereitarian?

About 50 lbs ago I was a spherearian. Since I’ve been eating raw honey mixed with cinnamon each day and on the C60 habit I’m turning polearian.

Dreamtimer
3rd January 2018, 00:32
I get it. :ttr: Keep going. Then you can turn sideways, stick out your tongue and imitate a zipper.;)

Orbs
3rd January 2018, 08:20
I don't have an answer why a sphere prevails. I have seen some going very slow and some going fast. I'm convinced most are military. They are visible when they move.

Glad some of you could get a laugh. We need to at times.

Orbs
3rd January 2018, 09:27
Correction. They are visible when lit up. Whatever lit up is.

Only once have I seen a ship not a sphere and it was also not lit up. Parts of it were though. It was going so fast we only saw it for a few seconds. I though it was triangular with lit up areas in all 3 angles.

It had to be traveling very fast. It was silent. It's path was down a large river in the middle of a decent sized city. We were on the roof of a building. Others saw it but it really did not register with them. It was only a few hundred meters up. Maybe 500 at the most. That is close in my book going that fast.

As I have stated. Take a good look around when someone big in politics is in a city.

I am curious about the pilots. They are looking down on the very people that paid for that technology yet are deprived of it. They watch us driving our cars running on gas.

Nice people, eh? The technology differential is really cruel and has gone way to far.

Dumpster Diver
3rd January 2018, 17:48
I don't have an answer why a sphere prevails. I have seen some going very slow and some going fast. I'm convinced most are military. They are visible when they move.

Glad some of you could get a laugh. We need to at times.

God is a jokester. Otherwise, why let Trump be president?

Orbs
4th January 2018, 00:54
The Trumpet... I don't say much about him. I always wonder when will the spraying stop?

Seems an honest person would end them instantly. Go figure...

Dreamtimer
4th January 2018, 03:08
God's joke was "be careful what you ask for." Cause we just might get it. :holysheep:

Dumpster Diver
4th January 2018, 13:47
The Trumpet... I don't say much about him. I always wonder when will the spraying stop?

Seems an honest person would end them instantly. Go figure...

Chemtrails? The real reason behind this is to tamp down the sun’s increasing energy here at the earth’s surface. Also the Global Warming/CO2 hoax. All a cover for the coming sun flash, earth pole shift, catastrophic civilization crash and earth reset for the next group of earth hamsters.

Dreamtimer
4th January 2018, 18:07
We evolved with the mushrooms and share much with that kingdom. Mammals and mushrooms. We should look to mushrooms. Paul Stamets said something about Star Trek using some of his mushroom ideas in their new drive, which goes from point to point. Some kind of mycelial magic.

Dumpster Diver
4th January 2018, 20:29
We evolved with the mushrooms and share much with that kingdom. Mammals and mushrooms. We should look to mushrooms. Paul Stamets said something about Star Trek using some of his mushroom ideas in their new drive, which goes from point to point. Some kind of mycelial magic.

We are 'schrooms! This explains a lot...as in being kept in the dark and covered with BS.

Orbs
5th January 2018, 05:56
I was thinking about spheres. Inherently strong like an egg. Planets are spheres. I understand the Earth is bulging a bit at the equator but it is a sphere.

What I don't get is the seem to be able to ignore the atmosphere. I guess I don't know that. The fastest I have ever seen was very high up. Went from one side of the sky and half way back in a few seconds. It looked like a star hauling arss and was at night. It of course looked like a sphere. But it was too far too fast.

Chris Thomas writes about light travels at different speeds in other places. He writes some of theses ships can travel from point a to b on or around that speed. I don't have a problem believing that. I think these things use some kind of electromagnetic drive.

So, how fast can they go to the moon? Even at 17,500 mph you are about 14 days. I would think these things get there in minutes? Seconds? Once you get past our atmosphere can't you haul arss?

My understanding is you can cruise throughout the solar system. What a riot that would be. Would any of you go for a ride if the driver was not human? Would you climb in and go?

If it was a Velon I sure as hell wouldn't go. But if any other race offered I'd go. I often wonder if I was paid a visit once. I was alone in the forest. I woke up to very bright lights and could not move for a few seconds. I recall looking out the window and the light was so bright I could see the leaves as if day. To this day I can't say if I was dreaming or not.

I would imagine it was military and since I am an idiot I have believed it was a dream. About 3 years ago. You know, if I ever did go for a ride I don't think I would tell hardly a soul. This post has made me think about how much ridicule you would take for telling such a tale.

I refuse to believe I was visited by the military and will continue to think it was a dream. Just odd that I was awake when the light vanished. And no, my butt didn't hurt. Ha ha ha

Dreamtimer
5th January 2018, 07:04
The Dream state is a way to perceive things differently than the regular waking state. You're not an idiot. The dream state is a different kind of awake. You can also wake and fall asleep while dreaming. It's a way of moving through different levels.

Orbs
5th January 2018, 07:59
Thx Dream. I got out of bed and went to the window. Doors were locked. No memory of anything coming in. No memory of leaving. Nothing. No marks. No pain.

I just dismissed it as an odd dream. Very heavily wooded. No place to land. I rule out semi physical beings because why would they be there? They wouldn't.

Aragorn
5th January 2018, 08:31
What I don't get is the seem to be able to ignore the atmosphere.

You mean "they appear to ignore aerodynamics"? Well, that's because they are technically not moving through the spacetime continuum, and thus also not through the atmosphere. Instead, they remain stationary inside of an isolated spacetime bubble, which itself moves through the rest of spacetime. As such, they effectively warp the rest of spacetime around that bubble.

Chris Thomas writes about light travels at different speeds in other places.

Then Chris Thomas is wrong — no offense, but that's hardly any surprise to me. Light can be slowed down inside a refractive medium or through the warping of space, but light itself always travels at a constant speed of just under 300'000 km/sec when in a vacuum. But this is irrelevant for a ship using warp drive, because light travels relativistically, whereas a warp drive is a non-relativistic means of propulsion. The ship does not travel faster than the speed of light, but at the same time, it gets to places a lot faster than that light itself could, because the ship itself is not actually traveling through spacetime.

I think these things use some kind of electromagnetic drive.

Electromagnetism is indeed one of the things which can warp spacetime. David Pares has shown that he could warp spacetime by way of extremely high voltage.

So, how fast can they go to the moon? Even at 17,500 mph you are about 14 days. I would think these things get there in minutes? Seconds? Once you get past our atmosphere can't you haul arss?

Rumor has it that the reverse-engineered "alien reproduction vehicles" can get to the moon in about six minutes, not including departure and arrival. I don't know whether that is true, though, because it comes from a so-called "whistleblower" who was championed by El Sombrero™, and that is by definition suspect. ;)

Orbs
5th January 2018, 08:48
Minutes sounds about right to me.

Something is going on to isolate passengers from forces so a bubble of sorts makes sense as well.

Aragorn
5th January 2018, 08:57
Minutes sounds about right to me.

Something is going on to isolate passengers from forces so a bubble of sorts makes sense as well.

Inside of that bubble — and thus inside of the ship — there would be no inertia whatsoever, and no sense of gravity. So they can "fly" at tremendous speeds, make right-angle turns, and nobody on the inside would notice a thing. ;)

Another thing is that the spacetime bubble around the ship effectively acts as a shield, directing space dust and debris around the ship without that it would touch the hull. ;)

Orbs
5th January 2018, 09:10
This field is what I refer to as "lit up." Like a lot of energy is poured into it. It is "active."

One of these days Aragorn you will see one. They have been getting people used to seeing them.

Fred Steeves
5th January 2018, 13:05
This has an air of the Nazi Bell "Die Glocke" to it, I wonder if there might be some relation? I don't know all that much about this sort of thing, it's outside my knowledge base.

Orbs
6th January 2018, 06:19
From what little I know there are different sizes of ships without doubt. I can't imagine a huge ship coming into view with the military and the satellites in place. This is a reason why other races don't land here as well.

The 1989 Russian landing is interesting to me.

Many refer to large ships as mother ships. How big they get really difficult to know. i have never seen anything HUGE. It is impossible to tell people how locked down the planet is. You won't win any friends. The mind control cannot be overcome without a price. Sad really...

Orbs
6th January 2018, 07:31
I think it would be worth knowing more about Orbs making crop circles. The fact nothing touches the corn is a great call. Energy did it. Concious energy.

Some of them are big and I can't imagine a shape that big stamping it like a giant die.

I can't read them at all. Are they more of a psychic impression? If you communicate psychically don't you use images instead of word?

Aragorn
6th January 2018, 10:09
I think it would be worth knowing more about Orbs making crop circles. The fact nothing touches the corn is a great call. Energy did it. Concious energy.

I too have seen the video of the two orbs creating a crop circle. It was debunked, but I personally think it was genuine.

Some of them are big and I can't imagine a shape that big stamping it like a giant die.

The orbs in the video I saw were not that big. They were certainly smaller than the width of the crop circle outline. The footage was taken from some distance away, up on a hill, but going by memory, I think those orbs would not have been any bigger than a basketball.

I can't read them at all. Are they more of a psychic impression? If you communicate psychically don't you use images instead of word?

Here's a thought... What if those orbs making crop circles are simply a higher-dimensional or higher-energetic form of drone, like the drones we humans use for filming anything from above? So what if these particular orbs are just programmable automatons from a technologically much higher-evolved civilization? :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
6th January 2018, 15:31
Hundreds of blue orbs, some the size of Jupiter are a feature of Blue Chicken Corey Goode. One of them seems to be between the earth and the sun causing an ‘earth facing quiet.’

You should check him out.

Orbs
7th January 2018, 07:30
Dumpster, disclosure is old news. Packaging it up to promote your products is no my cup of tea.

Haven't listened to Clif High in a long time. Bumped into him bashing the Goode time traveler. I'll say this, if I was a time traveler I'd keep my effing mouth shut. If you really were the military would take you faster than the next lie we are told.

Instantly. You would be the greatest threat. Or they would see you that way which would lead to the same thing.

I don't understand time travel. I don't think you can forward but backwards is doable. Time is strange stuff. I dont understand happens when you go back. Can you change the future? Can you convince yourself to buy the right investment and become a billionaire? Chris says you have to stay there.

It is not easy to figure out. If you bring future knowledge back into time you could act on it it seems. However, the ptb knew about such things long ago. I'm sure they looked for things. This could explain why there is so much undercover security at major events. For example the JFK hoax. Imagine bringing modern film equipment to that event and filming the truth without being spotted.

The places these events occur are not chosen by accident etc. NO slip ups allowed. So if you truly could time travel the military would be on you like a pit bull on a poodle. Just saying...

Dumpster Diver
7th January 2018, 10:30
According to CGs view, only a small portion of the military see him as a threat, and the rest are protecting him. From my research, it seems time has been changed over and over again. Digging thru the math, there is nothing to stop it. I certainly don’t understand the rules, but timelines, it seems, are constantly changing or being changed. Frankly, I don’t like any of it. If pushed to admit it, I’d reject the red pill the next time when offered.

Aragorn
7th January 2018, 13:06
Haven't listened to Clif High in a long time. Bumped into him bashing the Goode time traveler.

Corey Goode is not a time traveler, nor does he claim to be one — at least, not really, insofar as I know. He is supposedly a delegate from the Secret Space Program. However, I do believe that his latest narrative touches upon something called "age regression", in which a person is put back into a younger version of his or her own body.

To be honest, I haven't bothered reading up on his explanation of how that works — if he even does explain it, because I don't know — let alone that I would be pondering the possibility. Given the flaky nature of the rest of the Blue Chicken narrative, I think we can easily dismiss anything he says. ;)

I have known and interacted with Corey for almost an entire year, the first part of which you could say that we were friends — insofar as one can be friends with someone whom one has never actually met — and throughout all of that time, we never spoke about his SSP stuff. He did however frequently mention the metadata of it, i.e. that he was in negotiations with David Wilcock on account of doing a show on Gaia TV, but we never really spoke about any of the spaceman stuff itself.

Part of my interaction with Corey — basically, just about everything from May 2015 onward — was also from within my role as a staff member of The One Truth. And putting all things together, I am now opined that Corey Goode is afflicted with schizotypal personality disorder, which is different from but still similar to schizophrenia. Individuals with schizotypal personality disorder cannot tell truth from fantasy.

Whether he has always had this disorder or whether it was brought upon him through MILAB experiences, that I cannot say. But what I do know is that a great number of the people who are currently supporting him are people with an agenda of their own. David Wilcock supports Corey because Wilcock is obsessed with the Ra material and the Law Of One, and he desperately wants to believe. The executives at Gaia TV are supporting him because it brings in money.

Corey's wife supports him because of the fame factor and the "social status", just as in the case of the wives of many rock stars. During her tenure as a member here at The One Truth, she even expected preferential treatment from the management "because her husband was a famous whistleblower", and when she discovered that we weren't going to give it to her, she left. :rolleyes:

I'll say this, if I was a time traveler I'd keep my effing mouth shut. If you really were the military would take you faster than the next lie we are told.

Not necessarily. The civilian world would lock you up on the charges of insanity before the military ever got their hands on you, and the military know all too well that we're talking of a field in which plausible deniability and ridicule work much better than eliminating someone.

Look at David Icke. He was coming dangerously close to the truth, so they made sure that they put him on the wrong track by feeding him misinformation from alleged "Illuminati whistleblowers", and they got him off on the reptilian thing. As a result, the whole world started laughing at him, and he lost all credibility as an exposer of conspiracies. Only those in the so-called alternative community still take David seriously, but the world at large does not.

Works much better than having someone eliminated, because then you have to cover up an assassination, and that could get messy.

I don't understand time travel. I don't think you can forward but backwards is doable.

Actually, the mainstream scientific consensus — which so far does not take into account the potential of creating alternate timelines — is that you can go forward but not backward, or at least, that "information cannot travel backward in time."

Going forward on the other hand is easy, because all you have to do is approximate the speed of light. See, speed and acceleration — which includes gravity — both change your perception of time. The faster you move, or the harder you accelerate — or the more gravity you experience, which is the same thing — the slower time will pass for you.

If you were able to travel at the speed of light — which you are not, because you are made up of matter, and that means that it would take either infinite energy or infinite time to accelerate you to the speed of light, after which your molecules would simply disintegrate, because their electrons move at the speed of light and cannot move any faster — then you would be able to traverse the entire universe in what would seem like only a second to yourself, but for the rest of the universe, your little trip would take over 76 billion years.

Now, if we were to look at things a little more practically, then perhaps we would be able to launch you into space on a spaceship that can travel up to about 98% of the speed of light, in which case your experience of the passing of time would be exactly 1:5 versus the experience of the passing of time for those who stay behind on Earth, at the control center.

And now say that your little trip at 98% of the speed of light would take about 5 years for you. That means that it would be measured as 25 years here on Earth. So when you return and you land your spaceship, you will have aged by 5 years, but everyone on Earth will have aged by 25 years instead. By consequence, it can be said that you have traveled forward in time by 20 years. (Wikipedia has an article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation) on the subject of time dilation.)

In reality, the question of whether one can travel back in time is a little more complicated. There is no such thing as a universal time. Everyone and everything has their/its own timeline. Now, let's take the following thought experiment, which I've also already explained a few times elsewhere on the forum...

Imagine that you are in a room with a wall clock and a time machine, which itself looks somewhat like an old phone booth. You get into the machine, and you set the destination to two hours in the past, down to the second. When the wall clock — which you can see through the window of the time machine — reads exactly "10:00", you press the activation button. The trip toward the past takes exactly one minute.

The machine "comes to a halt", and behold, the wall clock in the room now reads "08:00". But your wristwatch reads "10:01", because it is now one minute later on your personal timeline than when you activated the machine.

Now, imagine that you get out of the booth, and you start wandering around the building. And there, you run into your friend, who was not expecting you to be there at that point in time. As he sees you there at 08:00 in the morning while he was expecting to still be all alone in the building, he becomes startled and slips on the stairs. He takes a nasty fall, and he hits his head. "He's dead, Jim." And he's dead because of you. Because if you hadn't been there so early in the day, then he wouldn't have gotten startled, and he wouldn't have slipped on the stairs, and he wouldn't have hit his head.

So what do you do? It is now 15 minutes later since your arrival. You get back into the time machine, and you set the time on the dial to "10:00". You press the button. The time machine "comes to a halt" again one minute later. The clock on the wall reads "10:00", just as when you left on your trip to the past. On your wristwatch however, it'll now be 10:17.

Now, there are two possibilities. Either your friend is still alive, or he's dead. Unfortunately, you won't know that until you go and look for him. Because it is possible that you've branched off a new timeline and that your friend is indeed dead because you startled him and he fell, or you may find yourself back on the original timeline, where your friend is still alive, and didn't even notice that you were gone, given that you left at 10:00 and then arrived again at 10:00.

Now, how can your friend be dead and alive at the same time? Well, he is neither, because he doesn't exist. And he doesn't exist because everything in your reality bubble is a creation of the individuated section of the consciousness field that you call "I, me, myself". Don't get me wrong. In a way, your friend does exist, but then the same applies to him, i.e. you are the one who doesn't exist, and who is merely a creation of his individuated section of the consciousness field. And there is only one such consciousness field.

This is why I differentiate semantically between the words "soul", "consciousness" and "spirit". I'll admit that the definitions as I'll explain them here are mine and mine only, because words and semantics are often a personal matter. But I define things as follows...:

Consciousness: There is only one consciousness, which encompasses all of Creation. In fact, it is the Creator's own consciousness. But in relation to us, individuated beings, it is a field, just like an electromagnetic field. And through our individuation, it creates a subjective experience, which is intended to give meaning to everything in existence. Or put scientifically, to create order out of chaos, by collapsing the wave function of the quantum singularity that we call "Source" — a quantum super state, with infinite but undifferentiated potential. By collapsing the wave function, you select a subset of the infinite potential to become "real". And by being compartmentalized across billions upon billions of beings and objects, each compartment becomes a subjective experience, with a different outlook on everything else.

Soul: This is what I call "the blueprint" for your individuated existence. It defines a set of parameters and polarities within you, which will act as filters in your observation of and interaction with the reality around you.

Spirit: This is what I consider the fusion of consciousness with a soul, i.e. an individuated being, with a personal mind.

Time is strange stuff. I dont understand happens when you go back. Can you change the future? Can you convince yourself to buy the right investment and become a billionaire? Chris says you have to stay there.

You wouldn't have to stay there, in the sense of "there" being that particular point in the past — the concept of time dilation as explained higher up already allows you to travel to the future, but if you have a time machine that can take you back into the past, then it most certainly would be just as capable of taking you back to the future.

However, the general consensus is that if you were to travel back into the past, and you were to change something to the timeline — such as accidentally causing the death of your friend — then it is possible that you would be stuck on another timeline, even if you were capable of moving forward in time again on said timeline. And in that case, your friend would still be alive on the original timeline whence you came — and where the last thing anyone remembers is that you got into a strange-looking booth and disappeared into thin air together with it, only to never return — while on the newly created timeline, your friend is indeed dead.

It is not easy to figure out. If you bring future knowledge back into time you could act on it it seems.

So far, and within all relativistic and current scientific understanding, it appears as if reality itself prevents information from traveling back in time. Nobody knows why — because nobody's willing to accept that reality is a creation of consciousness — but everyone agrees that so far, it seems impossible to send anything carrying any kind of information back in time. That doesn't mean that nothing could be traveling back in time — at least, not in theory — but simply that nothing that would be capable of traveling back in time would also then be capable of carrying any kind of information from the future back with it.

Am I still making sense to anyone? :D

Orbs
8th January 2018, 00:02
I simply appreciate your valuable time spent to make your post Aragorn. It's not a matter of right or wrong. Thinking together makes a difference.

This place is the only place I participate in. I am very busy in the matrix. I used to do a lot of research and don't anymore. I don't really take photos anymore. I just like to share.

Thx for sharing...

Orbs
8th January 2018, 06:07
Blue Avians?

Can someone explain this Goode dudes sphere whatever?

Dreamtimer
8th January 2018, 11:12
I don't think you really need to know, Orbs. You could go to the Sphere Being Alliance website or you could simply peruse the threads on this forum about a former member known as GoodETXSG. Or just GoodET. He came out as a whistleblower over at project avalon and then came here for a while. He used to like to write with a lot of bold red and purple.

He claims to have been in a Secret Space Program and his story has been expanding miraculously over the last couple years.

Orbs
8th January 2018, 13:08
I think almost all of us know the SSP exists. I refer to sphere/Orb military ships in this thread. I don't understand the whistle blowing posts that take high risk for little exposure.

Rubbish if you ask me.

My main rub is how grossly unfair it is such a wide technology differential exists when we paid for it. It's gone way to far and it looks to be about ready to blow.

I don't think the Earth is enjoying Her children as much. Long overdue for a spanking. Who could really blame Her?

Ahh, back to work. She wants to shake us off like fleas I don't blame Her. However, I'd really like to see the good guys just fricken win. Enough already.

Dreamtimer
8th January 2018, 15:24
I don't personally see us, not all of us, as fleas. We have our place in the natural order of things. We get into trouble when we forget that and think we can control or do better than nature.

Dumpster Diver
8th January 2018, 15:53
Aragorn, CG is a self proclaimed “20 and back” time traveler. He says he had this done to him 3 times and is suffered some sort of demensia that has to be “corrected” as a result of so much out of normal time sequencing.

The 20 and back program is where a person is taken from a normal life, does 20 years in an off planet space/military program, and then is time traveled back to the original point of time of the 20 years.

Aragorn
8th January 2018, 16:10
Aragorn, CG is a self proclaimed “20 and back” time traveler. He says he had this done to him 3 times and is suffered some sort of demensia that has to be “corrected” as a result of so much out of normal time sequencing.

The 20 and back program is where a person is taken from a normal life, does 20 years in an off planet space/military program, and then is time traveled back to the original point of time of the 20 years.

... And put back in his original body, or else people would notice that he's an old geezer? Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm not buying it.

The affliction with dementia on the other hand... :eyebrows: ;)

Dumpster Diver
8th January 2018, 16:18
... And put back in his original body, or else people would notice that he's an old geezer? Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm not buying it.

The affliction with dementia on the other hand... :eyebrows: ;)

According to him he was age regressed with inferior technology, thus the problems.

The White Queen, aside from telling Alice things that she finds difficult to believe (one being that she is just over 101 years old) says that in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast" and counsels Alice to practice the same skill. ~ Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass.

Orbs
9th January 2018, 01:04
He sounds out there.

Almost all of it is a distraction. The sad truth is you have to find out on your own. Nobody can do it for you.

Orbs
9th January 2018, 07:54
The weather has not been clear driving to work everyday for sometime now. I have not had a good view of the sky.

Nothing new to report.

If any of you feel like doing a bit of research I have a suggestion. Take the photo of the town Orbs from the LOC posted in this thread and dump it into google image search. The goal is to find the same image but with the orbs in the sky removed. I saw that at one time.

They don't scrub photos for dust.

Also, the drones that spray can reflect the sunlight at times appearing to be "lit up." When you see a sphere ship you will know it.

Orbs
10th January 2018, 06:34
Wikipedia has a scrubbed version oh the 1941 Idaho photo by Lee Russel.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Russell_Lee%2C_On_main_street_of_Cascade%2C_Idaho% 2C_1941.jpg/1489px-Russell_Lee%2C_On_main_street_of_Cascade%2C_Idaho% 2C_1941.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade,_Idaho

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Truly a classic. Wikipedia has a different version than the LOC. The only difference is the orbs Olin the blue sky are missing.

Ha ha ha busted

Orbs
11th January 2018, 01:04
I wish I understood the freemasonry symbols better. If you fancy, take a good camera with a good zoom to New York, DC, Or Chicago for example. You'd be surprised at what you will see. Especially up high...

Orbs
12th January 2018, 05:52
It makes you wonder about a lot of the photos we see, doesn't it?

NASA just lost all the moon stuff? Rumor has it the photos we see of the Earth "Orb" are scrubbed. Any opinions on that?

Orbs
12th January 2018, 07:08
Anyone here have their own satellite equipped with Hasselblad photography equipment? Anyone here have a space ship? Know anyone that does?

EXACTLY. Photos of the Earth are highly controlled. All pictures from space are. With the moon images etc. all gone I don't believe anything they show or tell us. I don't know how scrubbed photos from space are but the lock down on taking them is telling.

Dreamtimer
12th January 2018, 11:42
People can astral travel and look at the earth from space. That would be personal proof. I imagine the wonders encountered while doing this might be more amazing than a round earth. You have to go very high up into the atmosphere to see the curvature physically.

Nasa loses things. The Smithsonian loses things. There's stuff that should be in the Library of Congress that isn't. We'll still figure out what's going on. If someone could pull off a non-destructive raid of the Vatican library that would be a start.

Orbs
12th January 2018, 17:43
Nice "Dream..."

Orbs
13th January 2018, 06:22
I have never personally met anyone that can remote view. I know it is real though. I try from time to time but I can't do it.

The moon films were stored in special ways etc. It is not possible to lose them. Protocol etc. would make that impossible. They simply got rid of the evidence.

What is interesting is the SSP was in full swing before Apolo. They could have walked on the moon (and did) and taken real footage etc. I'm sure the did when they built the base there. It's sad that people don't care how much they have been duped.

My buddy read an article two days ago about some Russian team capturing an Annunaki I think it was. I haven't looked but will.

Orbs
14th January 2018, 07:37
I watched some UFO show last night for a few minutes and then clicked on ancient aliens. Willycock said the stupidest thing I have almost heard.

Not one of the objects filmed were Orbs. None were in focus. Oh, one shot did show Orbs but they were white. I filmed some that looked identical and I think they were balloons. I was in the middle of a city and there was a festival going on.

It was really stupid. This is why I want you to find these things on your own. I have shared what to look for. I know it is not what most think to look for but isn't the disinformation always there to thwart us?

The energy signature these craft use is not mistakable. They can hover. They can hover and move a bit slowly fading in and out of sight. You can watch them for a half hour if you are lucky.

Why I have seen them hover over a highway while dark is beyond me. Every single car could not miss it. It looks like a star but as you drive you get to it. When was the last time you drove and passed a star? Ha ha

Or when was the last time a star was 500 meters above the road? Then vanished without moving?

I know you folks will start to see them. They seem to always be doing some type of surveillance. Or they are trying to get us used to seeing them. Look during the day. At night there is no confusing one with a satellite. I can barely see a satellite.

Can't wait till one or more of you post about it...

Dreamtimer
14th January 2018, 12:33
I posted before the Holidays about a star I saw which brightened, then dimmed, then disappeared. It then reappeared, glowed brightly, then disappeared again. Then it reappeared closer to another star, dimmer, then it moved slowly away and faded out. Haven't seen the like since.

This description is just off the top of my head now, I described it in detail the day after it happened.

Orbs
14th January 2018, 15:25
Dream, that's good enough. You think that was weather ballon? A kite? A helicopter?

You saw advanced technology. How far away it was is telling. The glow etc. are a match.

Dreamtimer
15th January 2018, 02:26
I saw it at night. It seemed to be high in the sky so I thought it was a star or planet. It was very bright. I was looking at it wondering which one would be there at that time. As I looked it brightened quite a bit. When it disappeared I wondered if I'd witnessed some celestial event. It came back, disappeared again and reappeared in a different spot not too far from where it had been. As it moved away it faded. It didn't move fast. My recall isn't exact now. I'll take a look at my earlier post.

I told my husband when I went inside. He didn't listen. I didn't repeat myself. He was distracted and I decided to just file the experience away.

My son showed me a great astronomy app. You can put in the time of day and point the phone at the sky and it will show you which constellations and planets are up as well as satellites that are going by.

Orbs
15th January 2018, 07:56
Dream, there is no doubt you saw a ship. We do not know if it was from semi physical beings or military. I always lean towards military but this was really far away.

As you have seen these craft loook like energy. They do not resemble Hollywood anything. What a surprise.

Satellites move steadily. They are hard for me to see really. What you saw was not a constant trajectory.

Keep your eyes open. I always am looking. Always. I never not look. I'm always curious to see them. I think they patrol. I have seen them in the middle of cities so it appears they are not always hiding.

There are a few of us now looking and we know to look for energy.

Dreamtimer
15th January 2018, 11:09
I've also posted here about satellites I saw. One night I saw three of them, one very bright, one star brightness, and one very dim. They behaved just like satellites.

This one, obviously, did not.

Orbs
15th January 2018, 18:58
Every satellite I see is hard for me to see. I have to be out of the city on a clear night to even see them at all.

Keep an eye out in the day for sure. With enough people watching we should see some action.

Orbs
17th January 2018, 07:48
It appears to be clear skies out there. I only recall seeing something when it was cloudy very rarely. I saw a video once of Orbs hiding behind puffy clouds and coming out and then going back. I watch for this as well but there has to be real clouds.

I think a few of you live where it is cloudy a lot? From what I know they spray England hard. My guess is this is due to all the moisture there from th ocean.

Orbs
19th January 2018, 07:17
Lots going on. Here is an article on the Hawaii thing.

http://exopolitics.org/was-a-nuclear-missile-attack-on-hawaii-thwarted-by-a-secret-space-program/

The main issue is why it took 38 minutes to send the second message. People were terrified. There is also a picture of what they label the SSP in action. Or think it may be.

The photo quality is lame but it shows Orbs. Exactly like we have discussed here. Energy spheres.

Orbs
19th January 2018, 12:07
I think what happened in Hawaii is significant. Apparently it is not possible to send a message by mistake. Or should I say it is pretty difficult. There are rumors it takes turning two keys simultaneously. To me this makes sense. Why?

Think about being there and receiving a message a missile was headed your way. Think of the mind control from the media and North K. Think about how the conditioning would make many people instantly think it was nuclear. Think about how much trouble you can get it to send a fake message that terrorizes a population. A fake message like this could be viewed as...well, use your imagination.

It is a very serious matter. 38 minutes of an a possible tornado is completely different than an incoming missile.

Also, I think the alleged "meteors" recently are worth talking about. They are far to slow in descent to be a meteor. Then they explode and there is a tremendous release of energy. Something doesn't add up. These events act more like debris from some other type of event. A collision, something getting shot down, something falling down, etc.

Just saying there is a lot going on. The alleged missile launch at Hawaii could have been just that. The good guys could be duking it out with the bad guys and debris of sorts is coming down.

Seems like the status quo is changing and they are trying to keep as much of it as possible from us. All of you will see these orb ships. There is way to much activity for them to stay out of sight. Like all of you, I hope for the best. God only knows what these efftards are prepared to do.

Orbs
20th January 2018, 07:37
Looks like a clear night. Who knows what we'll see, right?

About 5 or 6 years ago I was on the roof of a building. Around lunch time. Partly cloudy. Real clouds. Two other people were there. I saw twinkling stuff in the sky and was clueless. We all watched as it kept getting closer.

When it got real close we figured out it was debris. Just falling. The sun was hitting it. Two of us left the roof and went down to the street to watch it land. To many buildings. We never saw it land or never found a piece.

My point is debris. I can't explain it but it fell from the sky. It came from above the clouds.

I have no clue if the debris was radioactive. It seemed like metal because of the way it reflected the sun but who knows. Lots going on up there. Spraying blocks us from seeing a lot as well. Keep your eyes on the sky...

Dreamtimer
20th January 2018, 12:11
I've read reports of stuff like what you say falling from the sky. The people reporting it believed it was something from chemtrails. They described it as like filaments. I've never seen that. Crrow777 (https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777/featured) has some interesting chemtrail videos. There's one he did about something he called a chem bomb.

He did the lunar wave video and has a hypothesis that the moon is being veiled by something like a hologram and the wave is the updating of the hologram. He has many videos of round, boomerang, and other shaped objects traversing the moon. He compares them to satellites which are very blurry in the telescope images as they are much closer.

When he started focusing on the flat earth stuff I moved on to other people. His moon videos are really good. I haven't seen others with so much footage of vehicles flying over the surface of the moon. Those are from his early days on his channel.

Orbs
20th January 2018, 13:54
Dream, these were like big pieces. And since they were falling slowly I am guessing not that heavy. They were concentrated to one area. It was just odd. We should all look for this stuff. Something's going on up there...

Aragorn
20th January 2018, 20:42
Dream, these were like big pieces. And since they were falling slowly I am guessing not that heavy. They were concentrated to one area. It was just odd. We should all look for this stuff. Something's going on up there...

Wasn't there some Chinese satellite scheduled to be falling back to Earth and disintegrating in the atmosphere around this time? :hmm:

Orbs
20th January 2018, 21:18
Not sure Aragorn. But those locations are well announced. What we saw was out of the blue and there wasn't that much. Enough to see... I estimate the pieces the size of a tire? But thin. Light.

Who knows what it was...

Aragorn
20th January 2018, 21:59
Not sure Aragorn. But those locations are well announced.

Well, not always. As I gather, the Chinese weren't sure on where exactly that satellite was going to come down, as they had completely lost all control of its navigational functions.

Likewise, the Russians recently lost a satellite as well, and one of the SpaceX launches also still only very recently lost its very expensive payload in an explosion.

What we saw was out of the blue and there wasn't that much. Enough to see... I estimate the pieces the size of a tire? But thin. Light.

Who knows what it was...

Well, in the kind of storms as we've been seeing lately, it could have been anything. Who knows what could have gotten scooped up by a storm, carried away hundreds if not thousands of miles across the sky and then released, only to be scattered around and — provided that we're not talking of big and heavy debris — slowly sink to the ground again? There have been reports of some very bizarre types of precipitation in the past. Frogs, locusts, fish, rocks, and who knows what else. :belief:

Something the size of a tire is either way substantial, in my opinion, even if it's light as a feather. So then the three most logical guesses would be...

debris from a satellite;
debris from something that got scooped up by a storm and carried far away from its original location; or
something — an aircraft or a drone? — has exploded in the air.

Of course, you cannot count on the mainstream media to tell us anything. They've got their heads so far up their, um, dark places that they wouldn't even know about it unless it reaches them through an official government communiqué. :rolleyes:

Orbs
21st January 2018, 00:11
You are right about the media - they don't tell the truth. It's a joke/nightmare.

Lots going on. At least I and a pal or two feel the same.

Thank you to everyone participating in this thread. The Orb thing is huge. A side track of debris etc. is part of the deal...

Orbs
21st January 2018, 06:46
I really think you all should take a look at this so called meteor. I read many of the comments. I think NASA dtstted the page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1672860176106535&id=335587379833828&_rdr

DO NOT MISS the first video... it is late and I don't know how to post the video here. This is a doozy.

Orbs
21st January 2018, 09:32
Here is another video. Notice how slow it was going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tTgutyizM

Notice how it is almost coming straight down.

Orbs
21st January 2018, 12:18
Needless to say the video above is frozen and shows an Orb. I think this is a topic we can all share and chip in on. At least I hope so. This thread is an ongoing investigation and these so called meteors are happening all over the planet from what I can gather.

If any of you have the time and want to post other alleged meteor short videos here go for it. The videos I posted are only days old.

Is it possible the event in Hawaii and this meteor thingy are related? Are we seeing an increase in the invisible war between the good and bad guys?

Are we living in a time where a planet locked down is liberated? I sure as eff hope so. I'm sick of it all. Let's have a round of free energy that doesn't pollute immediately.

What can we expect? I would argue an increase in visibility to this struggle. More debris should fall. More meteor like stuff. I think the current round of influenza is telling.

What's next? More fake news? For now I'll leave it for some of you to chime in. There is a lot going on right in front of our eyes.

Orbs
22nd January 2018, 08:13
I forgot to mention somewhere in the comments of the NASA watch page I posted or here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156301429082994&id=363658042993&_rdr

People talk of seeing low flying F-16s. Folks, fighter jets don't fly at low altitude over people's homes for no reason. A "rock" that disintegrated is not a reason now is it?

This is part of my cheap theory something may have been shot down.

Hard to say what today will bring.

Orbs
23rd January 2018, 07:57
FYI there is some confusion exactly when F16s arrived on the scene. Immediately or in the morning.

I don't know. If anyone reads the comments please look for clues. There was a comment I recall claiming they retrieved something.

Orbs
24th January 2018, 06:09
Very interesting short video on the Michigan and Hawaii things. Seems I am not the only one that thinks they may be related. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhIjsHMQcs

Orbs
24th January 2018, 09:11
I have ruled out a mistake was made at Hawaii.

If it was a test then people should be in prison. I have not researched the panicking caused but bits and pieces tell me it was substantial. Maybe even major.

I'm left with what others have pointed out. They were hacked or a missile was stopped. Secureteam has a video that says tourists on boats a 100 miles off shore saw a flash and explosion in the sky.

Anyone have some thoughts?

Orbs
26th January 2018, 07:05
The final 25% of this video is about a triangle ship and Orb ships. Video of them. I wrote about a triangle ship in this thread. The one and only I saw was going very fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-S5Z9W6lfM

If the link doesn't show the video I intended I will fix it when I get up. I post a lot when I wake up very late st night.

I think the guy from Secureteam is sincere. I don't agree with some of his content but he is really trying do hey...

Orbs
29th January 2018, 06:09
Pretty quiet the last week or so. I can say the one camera that had all the Orbs quieted down and another camera had them.

Wind I guess. Go figure.

Orbs
30th January 2018, 08:09
Secureteam followed up on the Michigan event. Someone emailed saying his phone went off making noises and he wrote down numbers he heard. They think they are coordinates near the North Pole to a blacked out area on Google earth.

There is a theory the alleged meteors are linked to satellite launches.

That thing in Michigan exploded. Whatever it was. Add in the laser beam photos and the plot thickens. I had a hunch something was possibly shot down. F16s, burning debris, laser beams, an explosion, two sonic booms and a burning garage and truck is quite a show for a rock that vaporized.

These meteor like events are happen in other places around the world. A space conflict would bear this type of signature.

Just saying...

Orbs
31st January 2018, 08:55
It is possible to calculate the speed of decent of the alleged meteor. The cameras being perpendicular to the ground (not at an angle) makes it easier.

If you can use a tool like Google Earth I think you can measure the field of view or more specifically the distance from the ground to the top of the view. If you knew this distance you could use pixels and time to calculate a rate of decent.

Or, you can have a beer and look at it and know it was not going 28,000 miles per hour or whatever meteors go. Shooting stars are fast. The Michigan thingy was free fall speed at most.

I thought a meteor the size of a beer can would create a big crater as well. There is a difference between a crater and a burning garage.

Just saying...

Dreamtimer
31st January 2018, 15:49
I saw two shooting stars last night. One was brighter and faster in the manner of one coming directly into the atmosphere. The other was slower, more orange, left a streak and a little explosion. That one was a grazer. Those are really cool because you can see them for a long time. They come into the atmosphere at a tangent.

Orbs
31st January 2018, 23:22
A real meteor shower is cool Dream. Like you posted, a real shooter or two is cool.

I'm trying to stick to real time events on this dynamic thread. Stuff is going on all around us and it is critical we see as it is.

We only have each other. Our friends etc. Many of us just want the truth to come out and positve change...

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 18:19
Driving in from San Diego on the I10, I saw a most unusual thing: a “meteor” falling over Phoenix in a very short strange path, breaking up. It was exactly repeated about 10 minutes later. Same relative location to me, same drop angle.

RamessesP6118181523
1st February 2018, 18:57
Question: How does one go about joining the Secret Space Program? Seems like a cool gig. If one of you could point me in the direction of the person I need to submit my resume to, that would be most excellent.

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 20:28
Question: How does one go about joining the Secret Space Program? Seems like a cool gig. If one of you could point me in the direction of the person I need to submit my resume to, that would be most excellent.

Since I used to work on Black Programs in the 1980s I get this question all the time. Here's the address:

The White House, Mail Stop: SSP
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

in your letter, be sure to include the exact latitude and longitude of your location, blood type, what you have eaten lately, and your religion. Then, after the vehicle picks you up, sign any forms presented to you. The forms will ask whether you consent serve on the SSP. With that form, you will be taken to the best matching ET group to be served for dinner as the main course. in exchange, Pres. Trump will sign a letter thanking you for your "service" to the country.

RamessesP6118181523
1st February 2018, 20:35
Lol! I was hoping more along the lines of getting recruited for the liberation of human slaves on Mars. I think I could really get fired up and beat some ass if I were a part of that operation. Not interested in being anyone's dinner that is for sure. I think I will just wait until the solar flair event and see if I cant hitch a ride on one of the orbs.

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 20:46
Lol! I was hoping more along the lines of getting recruited for the liberation of human slaves on Mars. I think I could really get fired up and beat some ass if I were a part of that operation. Not interested in being anyone's dinner that is for sure. I think I will just wait until the solar flair event and see if I cant hitch a ride on one of the orbs.

Well, that is different. The Govt will not make nearly as much as selling you to some ET group and helping balance the massive US budget shortfall.

What you do in that case is go down to your nearest US Navy recruiting office and tell them you want to fight space aliens on the Solar Warden Program on one of the latest carriers. They'll fix you right up. I hope you are good with a mop and bucket, but on second thought, it really doesn't matter.

RamessesP6118181523
1st February 2018, 20:55
You have successfully talked me out of it. I take back my comment of it being a good gig. Sounds like a real shit burger. If the glory of the secret space program chalks up to that, they can keep it secret as far as I am concerned.

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 21:02
You have successfully talked me out of it. I take back my comment of it being a good gig. Sounds like a real shit burger. If the glory of the secret space program chalks up to that, they can keep it secret as far as I am concerned.

ok, ok, I'll quit messing with you. Write to our very own Aragorn here at the Forum and he'll pass a note to one of his buddies and they'll tell you the secret handshake.

ps, don't make the common mistake of calling him Argon as he'll sell you off to some other ET group and use the money buy a new server to run the forum. We lose a lot of new guys that way.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :chrs:

Fred Steeves
1st February 2018, 21:04
This is the group to pursue that might wind up being your in. If you familiarize yourself with the following material, and do it well, you will be contacted:
http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-sphere-being-alliance-corey-goode-testimony/

RamessesP6118181523
1st February 2018, 21:11
Thanks for the welcomes. I appreciate the good sense of humor and fun times. I can see this is going to be a good forum to talk to and get to know some good people. I subscribe to Gaia and have not missed an episode of Cosmic Disclosure. I am just now discovering other avenues of information. Fascinating stuff that I feel privileged to have been brought into "the know" on. Any other links you can send my way, you can be sure I will dive in and learn as much as I can.

Take care friends. Talk to you another time.

Dumpster Diver
1st February 2018, 23:59
This is the group to pursue that might wind up being your in. If you familiarize yourself with the following material, and do it well, you will be contacted:
http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-sphere-being-alliance-corey-goode-testimony/

Fred, I didn’t know you were in the SSP. I learn new stuff here every day!

Thanks for the welcomes. I appreciate the good sense of humor and fun times. I can see this is going to be a good forum to talk to and get to know some good people. I subscribe to Gaia and have not missed an episode of Cosmic Disclosure. I am just now discovering other avenues of information. Fascinating stuff that I feel privileged to have been brought into "the know" on. Any other links you can send my way, you can be sure I will dive in and learn as much as I can.

No problem, glad to be of service. I’m from the Government and I’m here to help.

Just remember: it’s Aragorn, not Argon.

Aragorn
2nd February 2018, 00:38

First of all...

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/Miscellaneous/welcome.jpeg

:rock: :victorious: :rock:

That said, don't pay any attention to Lego Batman. He's still high from that space cake they served him at La Casa Del Sombrero™ when he made the mistake of signing up there.

They had remote-viewed him and they knew he was going to defect to The One Truth at some point, so Billzebub™ himself ordered the welcoming committee of Avalon Greeters to overdo it on the dose of hallucinogens as a preemptive strike. Rumor has it that they even embedded a couple of fibers from The Inseparable Hat™ itself into the cake, which could explain the degree of toxicity.

And now with all that out of the way, I think that the best path for signing up with the SSP/SBA would be to travel back in time to your youth and volunteer for military abduction. Alfred Lambremont Webre can tell you exactly how to do that, once he realizes that his webcam and microphone have already been on for 30 minutes before he starts talking.

Or you could always, like, you know, contact Kerry, you know, Cassidy. But she generally, you know, doesn't reply to her emails unless, you know, you mention, like, the Annunaki, okay?

:ha: :hilarious: :ha:

Dumpster Diver
2nd February 2018, 00:55
First of all...

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/Miscellaneous/welcome.jpeg

:rock: :victorious: :rock:

That said, don't pay any attention to Lego Batman. He's still high from that space cake they served him at La Casa Del Sombrero™ when he made the mistake of signing up there.

They had remote-viewed him and they knew he was going to defect to The One Truth at some point, so Billzebub™ himself ordered the welcoming committee of Avalon Greeters to overdo it on the dose of hallucinogens as a preemptive strike. Rumor has it that they even embedded a couple of fibers from The Inseparable Hat™ itself into the cake, which could explain the degree of toxicity.

And now with all that out of the way, I think that the best path for signing up with the SSP/SBA would be to travel back in time to your youth and volunteer for military abduction. Alfred Lambremont Webre can tell you exactly how to do that, once he realizes that his webcam and microphone have already been on for 30 minutes before he starts talking.

Or you could always, like, you know, contact Kerry, you know, Cassidy. But she generally, you know, doesn't reply to her emails unless, you know, you mention, like, the Annunaki, okay?

:ha: :hilarious: :ha:

...umm, I thought that cake tasted funny. I’m always the last to find out about these things.

Argon, you forgot to mention Andy Basiago. He knows where the time traveler portals are located so we can get our new friend to jump back in time so that Weber’s instructions can work.

Aragorn
2nd February 2018, 01:15
Argon, [...

Ha! You called me Argon. Looks like we're going to be able to buy a new server box again. :ttr: :ha:

...] you forgot to mention Andy Basiago. He knows where the time traveler portals are located so we can get our new friend to jump back in time so that Weber’s instructions can work.

Well, David Wilcock could tell him that too, provided that you could get him to stop talking about his penis long enough. And maybe he can take Laura Eisenhower with him for that little touch of the Divine Feminine (*). :p

* No, not our Divine Feminine. That's Shirley Temple, the Queen of Scots. :p

Dumpster Diver
2nd February 2018, 01:22
Ha! You called me Argon. Looks like we're going to be able to buy a new server box again. :ttr: :ha:

Well, David Wilcock could tell him that too, provided that you could get him to stop talking about his penis long enough. And maybe he can take Laura Eisenhower with him for that little touch of the Divine Feminine (*). :p

* No, not our Divine Feminine. That's Shirley Temple, the Queen of Scots. :p

Argo, I’ve already bought one, or paid to have one shipped, or...I forget...the cake is getting to me I guess...

...wait a minute, let me get this straight, Laura’s been touching Wilcock again?

Aragorn
2nd February 2018, 01:34
...wait a minute, let me get this straight, Laura’s been touching Wilcock again?

<LOL> He'd (probably) wish! :p :lol:

No, I meant that RamessesP6118181523 could take Laura with him to Mars, because she knows the area, and all that. :p

Dreamtimer
2nd February 2018, 03:05
Youz guys...

If Fred was in the SSP I'd totally listen to his stories. True or not, they'd be epic, no doubt.

Orbs
2nd February 2018, 05:30
That was interesting.

Not sure what you saw Dumpster. It fits a pattern of debris though. Why it burns is understandable but the thing in Michigan exploded. That puzzles me.

I have mentioned personnel piloting the ships. Looking down on cars etc. They never seem to talk. I would imagine they are hand picked. Not sure if you could just join...

Dreamtimer
2nd February 2018, 05:36
Years ago, in the Outer Banks, I saw a shooting star that exploded. I heard the explosion. I was confused because that shouldn't be possible and the sound was simultaneous with the visual.

I asked my brother-in-law who was an engineer about it and he said that it's a phenomenon he'd heard of several times but no-one knows why it happens.

Orbs
2nd February 2018, 06:17
Love the outer banks Dream. I'm. It sure about exploding either. I guess it is something that can explode. Fuel of sorts? Some material that explodes?

Parts of an object such as a weapon could explode I guess.

I never payed much attention to the Eisenhower chick. I do believe there is a base on mars though.

Aragorn
2nd February 2018, 06:32
Love the outer banks Dream. I'm. It sure about exploding either. I guess it is something that can explode. Fuel of sorts? Some material that explodes?

Parts of an object such as a weapon could explode I guess.

Just for the record, meteors can explode as well, depending on their mass, their composition and their speed. The temperatures generated from a high-speed entry into the atmosphere should not be underestimated. ;)

I never payed much attention to the Eisenhower chick.

Neither have/do I, to be honest. A bit too much woo-woo for my taste. ;)

I do believe there is a base on mars though.

I'm still undecided on that. On the one hand, I think it is highly possible. On the other hand, we have to look at from whom we have gotten that information, and how reliable exactly these people are. :hmm:

Orbs
2nd February 2018, 07:14
Aragorn, knowing there is a base on mars etc. can only come from within. No person can tell you and prove it (yet).

It is like many things. If your soul wants you to know it will make sure you do.

The SSP ships go somewhere. The moon. Mars. Wherever I suppose.

I don't have a downside in believing in a base or two. 21 trillion or more dollars are missing. Building a space base is expensive I imagine.

I think meteors can explode as well. I would imagine there so or be debris. One person in the Michigan thing said she heard things hitting her roof. It was in the comments.

Doesn't explain military planes, double booms, how slow it is was etc. though.

Dumpster Diver
2nd February 2018, 14:25
Bases on Mars:

If you get to know some HAM operators, you may run into some who have triangulated signals from space from direction a Mars. These guys have also heard uplink/downlink signals from Apollo Project trips where ET craft are discussed and other woo-woo things. They are kinda cliquish tho. Sorta dying out as well.

Dreamtimer
2nd February 2018, 14:39
What? Those amateur radio people weren't running out to tell everyone what they've heard? Why ever not?

Dumpster Diver
2nd February 2018, 15:06
What? Those amateur radio people weren't running out to tell everyone what they've heard? Why ever not?

Possibly don’t want to be “inducted” into the SSP or “served” by ETs?

Orbs
2nd February 2018, 15:26
I am to the point in my life where I don't require approval from anyone regarding what I know or believe for that matter. Telling people she me of the things some of us know discredits and really serves no gain. I suspect people shut up about some of the things they know for similar reasons.

It's almost pointless to say some things. This is why this investigation tries to show facts you can verify on your own. Sources you can check out. Make your own decisions.

I don't doubt there is chatter about communications being picked up.

Orbs
3rd February 2018, 01:29
I forgot to say thank you to those that joked around recently. Good call.

Dumpster Diver
3rd February 2018, 09:54
That was interesting.

Not sure what you saw Dumpster. It fits a pattern of debris though. Why it burns is understandable but the thing in Michigan exploded. That puzzles me.

I have mentioned personnel piloting the ships. Looking down on cars etc. They never seem to talk. I would imagine they are hand picked. Not sure if you could just join...

Phoenix seems to be a hot spot for seeing weird sky stuff. I was thinking I’d be seeing more in Sadona, but I seem to be unusually blind to it...oh, maybe my vision being bad has something to do with it...:belief:

Dreamtimer
3rd February 2018, 09:59
Why Phoenix? There's a lot of desert and mountains. What is it about that area that would make it better for these programs than others?

Dumpster Diver
3rd February 2018, 10:08
Why Phoenix? There's a lot of desert and mountains. What is it about that area that would make it better for these programs than others?

I dunno. We laugh about ‘Zonies being dizzy from the heat, but now that I am one...

The native Americans may have a lot to do with this, btw...there’s a lot happening in the deserts it seems. Perhaps the giant magnetic anomaly under Sadona unleashes stuff like this:

http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/uploads/5/9/0/0/5900617/6665698.jpg?818

Dreamtimer
3rd February 2018, 10:45
Is this anomaly the cause of the vortex areas? We were in Sedona for one Christmas and I loved just being there. I didn't go visit any of them.

Orbs
3rd February 2018, 12:38
FYI, I wake up late at night due to gargantuan amounts of stress thrust upon me and I post from my phone and autocomplete makes for a lot of mistakes I am too lazy to fix on that phone.

I apologize and hopefully you all can read through it.

I was unaware of any magnetic thingy in Sedona. The native American piece of the puzzle sounds interesting. Boy, did they get the short end of the stick. We got them drunk and then shot them and stole their land. Well, more or less.

Anywho, they have very a very interesting history which I know little about. There is one guy claiming that black people were part of this culture. He made a great argument we have been lied to.

What a surprise, eh? Says they were here as Indians and had "copper skin." This has been scrubbed from history and he went into detail how and why. He also claimed (Dane something) that shipping in black people from Africa is a lie.

I don't know how many weeks the "middle passage" took but it seems to me have a cargo hull full of people you had to feed without refrigeration seems off. If you allowed them to piss and poo themselves you would have to live with the smell the entire time. And flies, etc.

Sounds like BS to me. It would have been logistically impossible to bring boat loads of slaves that far if you ask me. This Dane dude is claiming the slaves were native Americans and were dark skinned. HE claims African Americans refer to white people from Africa.

Anyway, I have to work. I have always wanted to know more about indigenous people and Dane claims black skinned people were indigenous to the North America.

I think the first truly documented evidence of biological warfare came from blankets laces with viruses. That really knocked them down - if it is true. I don't know what to believe sometimes. Other times, my soul slaps me silly. It like to torture me.

Be careful what you ask for. It can be so overwhelming it will put you on the floor. I am just glad to see these Orb ships are showing up more and more as I have predicted. I want all of you to see them with your own eyes. You will know it when you see one.

Dreamtimer
3rd February 2018, 13:16
We're talking about pirates and privateers who already had beaucoup disease and smells going on. If you believe a race is filthy then filth is where they belong. It was apparently worth the loss to pack them in like sardines.

How in the world did slaves survive in the South in the hot sun working all day with barely anything to drink and the whip as close friend? It's pretty astounding. I'm weak. I'd die.

The Seminoles are the most prominent example that I know of who allowed black people, escaped slaves, into their territory. They are also the ones who held off the soldiers and stayed in their original land. They're pretty bad-ass.

Native Americans have legends both of giants and of red ocher people. Many different tribes speak of the colors of man: red, brown, yellow, and white.

Orbs
3rd February 2018, 17:54
Hey Dream, I bet there is a lot more truth in their "legends" than we get in our justice system.

I know that time travel into the past is possible. I have given up you can travel to the future. It is my understanding once you go back you cannot come back - you have to stay there.

I am always tempted to want to go back. Just to see for myself. However, there are people in this time it would hurt if I just disappeared. Then I think of reading the Akashik for answers and how there must be other ways to find out what happened. I know the soul can tell us.

I can't get information in either of these two ways unless my soul decides. I can't access a thing actually and it is clearly a one way door. This is why I believe psychic people can access the Akashic, read DNA etc. Our souls have all the answers.

This is one heck of an irony - something as close as our own souls have all the answers yet they are a million miles away.

The first thing I will do after death is beat the snot out of my soul. Ha ha ha

Dreamtimer
3rd February 2018, 18:00
I used to want to go slap Murphy, as in Murphy's law.

I believe it's possible to travel through time/dimensions in the dream/astral state which is not unlike the state of the spirit/soul once it's 'free' of the body. People practice for the afterlife in many ways and they also travel to observe. I'm no adept myself.

Dumpster Diver
4th February 2018, 00:29
Is this anomaly the cause of the vortex areas? We were in Sedona for one Christmas and I loved just being there. I didn't go visit any of them.

The magnetic anomaly is the result of all the iron oxide in the red rocks around Sedona. The red color of the rocks is from Iron oxide, i.e. rust. As a result the magnetic effect of the massive dipole can be felt some 25 miles away (sez the GF).

http://wikipremed.com/image_science_archive_68/010403_68/141750_Magnet0873_68.jpg

The above is a photo of a magnet with iron filings scattered so you can see the lines of force. Now imagine the magnet buried in the ground, about 20 miles across with the N pole sticking up out of the ground. Thats what we have here in Sedona.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~sbyers11/MagPoles2.gif

Perhaps this is a better picture.

Dreamtimer
4th February 2018, 00:33
So the South pole is buried? Is the cause known? (again wishing I had studied geology) What makes a huge area magnetic? Can impact cause that? I feel vaguely like I heard that.

That pattern is reminiscent of the patterns of mitosis and meiosis.
https://assets.fishersci.com/TFS-Assets/CCG/product-images/F59990~p.eps-650.jpg

Dumpster Diver
4th February 2018, 00:40
https://www.patana.ac.th/secondary/science/anrophysics/ntopic6/images/magnetic_field_earth.jpg

This is what the earth’s magnetic lines look like.

...and yes, the force lines of mitosis and meiosis are similar. Toroid shapes are everywhere in nature:

Aragorn
4th February 2018, 02:19
I know that time travel into the past is possible. I have given up you can travel to the future. It is my understanding once you go back you cannot come back - you have to stay there.

No offense, but I'm afraid you've got that all backwards, Orbs — as I explained to you in this post here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11815-Orbs?p=841985177&viewfull=1#post841985177).

As Einstein stated — and this has already repeatedly and empirically been proven correct in several distinct and independent experiments — the passing of time is relative, and both speed and acceleration cause the passing of time for the traveler to slow down in relation to an inert observer. In other words, if someone were to travel at a speed close enough to the speed of light in a vacuum, then an inert observer would perceive the clocks on board of the traveler's ship to be running slow, compared to the observer's own clock.

Now, if the traveler were moving at 98% of c — i.e. the speed of light in a vacuum, which has been determined as being 299'792'458 meters per second — then the magnitude of this time dilation would be 5:1 for the inert observer, or otherwise put, if the traveler were moving at 98% of c for two (2) years on his or her own clock, then for the inert observer, ten (10) years would come to pass. And as such, with the traveler having aged only two years and the observer having aged ten years, one could say that the traveler has effectively traveled eight years into his or her own future.

It doesn't take any esoteric or exotic technology for anyone to travel into the future, because we are all doing it every day. It just so happens to be that we never even notice it, because when we travel, we travel far slower than c, and the time dilation effect is infinitesimal at everyday speeds. It can however be measured by comparing two identical cesium clocks, one of which would be stationary and the other one being on board of the vehicle, but even then still, the vehicle in question would have to be a jet airplane for there to be a clear enough difference in the time elapsed on both clocks — "clear enough" being only in the magnitude of nanoseconds.

The above was empirically tested and has been proven absolutely correct, as well as that other but similar tests have shown that time appears to pass faster at higher altitude than at sea level due to the difference in gravity — which per Einstein's General Relativity is the exact same thing as acceleration. Altitude-related time dilation is even more conspicuous when it comes to the cesium clocks on board of satellites, because they are positioned in an area of very low gravity, far enough away from Earth. The cesium clocks on board of satellites have been observed to run fast compared to their identical counterparts on the ground, with as a result that the clocks need to be recalibrated every so often, or else things like satellite-based navigation and satellite-dependent communication wouldn't even work properly anymore.

Now, traveling back in time on the other hand is considered impossible without violating general relativity, or otherwise put, without effectively crossing the boundaries between alternate realities. As I've explained to you in this post (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11815-Orbs?p=841985177&viewfull=1#post841985177) here on the thread, it is possible to travel back in time, but understanding how that works would require consciousness to be brought into the equation. And this is something mainstream scientists are reluctant to do, albeit that there may be some hope in that regard, as I've posted in this thread here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11914-Panpsychism-The-idea-that-everything-from-spoons-to-stones-are-conscious-is-gaining-academic-credibility).

As for whether you get stuck when you travel "back" to the past, that all depends on whether you change something to the timeline. If you change the timeline, then the original timeline whence you came will still be there, but you will then find yourself on a new timeline, and thus, effectively in a different reality. And this is where consciousness comes into play, because there might be things in this different reality which might be paradoxical with regard to the original timeline — e.g. a person who is alive on one timeline and dead on the other, as, again, I have explained to you in this post (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11815-Orbs?p=841985177&viewfull=1#post841985177).

The first thing I will do after death is beat the snot out of my soul. Ha ha ha

If anything bad happens to you in this life and it comes from outside of this reality, then it doesn't actually come from your soul. Your soul is only the blueprint of who you are — it's your identity. But what you are is consciousness, and more specifically, you are an individuated fragment of the larger consciousness field that encompasses the entire universe.

And it is this larger consciousness field that isn't necessarily benevolent — it is actually quite self-serving. It makes decisions and causes things to happen in your (and everybody else's) life that you do not like. The very fact that you do not like these things is evidential of how your soul cannot agree with them and would also not condone them. ;)

In other words, it's not your soul you should be beating up. ;)

Orbs
4th February 2018, 08:32
I sure do want to take a swing at my soul. Then again, be careful what you wish for. I pretty much got mine.

Aragorn, did you watch that Les Brown video I posted about crystals? I think you would really enjoy it.

Anyone else watch it? I posted it in the Chris Thomas thread.

Aragorn
4th February 2018, 09:37
Aragorn, did you watch that Les Brown video I posted about crystals? I think you would really enjoy it.

I've read what you had to say about it, but unfortunately, a lack of time and several health problems have not allowed for me to watch it, no. Perhaps I'll look into that at a later point in time. :hmm:

Orbs
4th February 2018, 09:47
Aragorn, sorry to hear you are having difficulties.

Les shares scientific stuff using props that are way cool. I've watched it about 5-8 times. Les was a hero.

Hope you feel better soon...

Orbs
5th February 2018, 07:59
Secureteam has reports of loud booms in the sky over cities in Wisconsin. The point is more action in the sky. Mystery action.

I lean towards a battle of sorts is occurring. Good guys against the bad guys. As much as possible is kept from us. Who are the good guys? I don't know. The Earth Herself could be involved. Good guys doesn't rule out other races, entities, planets etc.

I have always pondered the Sun helping the Earth. They are pals. As stupid as that sounds I don't how they couldn't be...

Dreamtimer
5th February 2018, 09:08
I believe several members would agree with you, Orbs. The Sun and Earth are indeed allies.

I can see how the Earth needs the Sun...the other way around is a little more challenging.

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 09:10
Secureteam has reports of loud booms in the sky over cities in Wisconsin. The point is more action in the sky. Mystery action.

I lean towards a battle of sorts is occurring. Good guys against the bad guys. As much as possible is kept from us. Who are the good guys? I don't know. The Earth Herself could be involved. Good guys doesn't rule out other races, entities, planets etc.

I have always pondered the Sun helping the Earth. They are pals. As stupid as that sounds I don't how they couldn't be...

Pals? Absolutely. Both the sun and the earth as well as all the planets in our solar system are charging up for the “final discharge” that will clean out all us fleas polluting our dog. We either gotta get into another dimension, or move off the surface somehow to avoid it. Ascension may just be a death cycle for the lot of us.

Dumpster Diver
5th February 2018, 10:44
Back to orbs, here’s a video I just stumbled over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzRo4zrLsAg

Orbs
5th February 2018, 11:23
I guess I am in good company. If you all watch the Les Brown crystal video you will see very close to the beginning how much "pals" the Earth and the planets really are. I am pleased to be in such good company.

Good observation Dream. The sun gives off energy. It goes into the north pole and out the south pole and circles back to the sun. It is a give/take thingy I think. It's like love. If you have love/energy to give and there is nobody to receive it then giving off love/energy is pointless.

Imagine having nobody to love. How lonely that would be. The sun is a "giver" and it needs someone/something to accept its love/energy.

Dumpster, shaken off like fleas? I imagine you have seen the clip of George Carlin speaking of the Earth shaking us off like fleas?

I checked out the video you posted. I have no idea what that means but thanks for sharing it. It seems to fit the "program" of mystery stuff in the sky. Always the sky.

I suppose next there will be mystery stuff out of the sea.

The battle of good versus buttmunchers appears to be gaining momentum. I agree Dumpster the Earth only has so much patience. I have said many times on this forum my money is on Her. What I mean by that is She has wishes, free will etc. She does not want the insane attack on Her to last forever. If we don't put an end to it I imagine She will.

Back to work...

Orbs
6th February 2018, 08:37
Soldier down? I just visited Ed Chiarini's Facebook page and they are saying he is in jail etc. His website is down as well.

I will try to find out more. Ed has done some great investigative journalism. I don't know what to believe right now. To early. A pattern over the last years is they magically find kiddy porn. Especially if they don't like you.

Ed has guts. He ratted out a lot of big players.

Orbs
6th February 2018, 09:13
The information I found says he had meth and a gun on him when pulled over. There are claims he had warrants out for his arrest in other states. There is no mention of kiddy anything. That is my comments based on history of people getting in trouble and if they don't like you boom. It's a tactic I have noticed.

The fact his website is down is telling. If any of you recall Ed filed whistleblower papers on Facebook. The records were sealed until 2018. Now this.

As I said, to early to tell anything other than his website is down and he hasn't been active for a period of time.

http://www.thedailyreporter.com/news/20180123/meth-found-in-suspicious-vehicle-on-i69

https://m.facebook.com/dallasgoldbug

Dumpster Diver
6th February 2018, 14:26
Yeah, “they’ll” find something to get you out of the picture if you are a threat. That’s why I stay a non-threat. Besides, I signed my life away when I was in some Black Programs. I can get locked up for spitting on the sidewalk....or not.

Orbs
7th February 2018, 06:18
So far I have found two articles which don't map a 100%.

Ed's site is still down. Ed got a lot of traffic. He has subscribers. They pay money. They now have buttkiss. The longer he stays in jail ant the longer his site stays down the more harm it does.

$50,000 bond.

I don't get it. If you are caught with drugs what does that have to do with your website that doesn't sell drugs etc.?

Fullford, Icke, Willycock, etc. sites are not down. I read a Fullford report yesterday for the fun of it. It was almost believable. Or I wished parts of it were true.

Back to sleep...

Dreamtimer
7th February 2018, 12:51
Orbs, did you mean they now have bupkus? Coined by Butkus. Does sound like buttkiss doesn't it? I had to look it up because my Dad used to say that and I thought it was a funny word and a funny name.

It looks like the you tube and vimeo sites are still up, but the website isn't.

Orbs
7th February 2018, 17:36
Dream, it was like 3 am when I posted. I meant to say they don't have squat now that the site is down.

Good call checking on his YouTube channel. I was wondering if it was.

Ed made a lot of great contributions to discovering the truth. He worked hard. He is really smart. He makes mistakes. All in all he is a freedom fighter. It is up to the individual to filter out and take away the good.

Ed went public. I respect that. He has done a lot more then I have. He discovered how the Rose Velt clan decided to stay in power and profit off of mind controlled zombies. He should us how they did it.

They wore disguises and lied and stole like hell. What a surprise...

Orbs
8th February 2018, 08:30
Quick follow up. I do not support Fullford but it is worth noting in his last report he claimed a couple of cabal satellites we're recently shot down. The meteor in Michigan could fit that. My intuition was something got shot down but that is just intuition.

Ed was in Michigan but I think it was before the event. I think. Rumor has it he was looking for facts possibly in the Nasser sex scandal trial in Michigan. His site may be down for missing payments one person commented but that is odd to me. I recall Ed talking about his site hosting in Canada I think. The hosting companies knew of Ed and what he was doing. Folks, if you miss a payment they give you some time. It is common to pay for a full year.

It appears Ed is in jail. I don't believe for a second he was driving around on a case with 4 grams of meth. Targeting him validates his work.

Orbs
9th February 2018, 06:58
More drama in the US government. I guess it is shut down. I'm no sure what that means?

Lots going on. I don't think we will have to wait long for more to report...

Aragorn
9th February 2018, 07:03
More drama in the US government. I guess it is shut down. I'm no sure what that means?

As a non-Acronymian myself, I believe that it means that the US government has decided that the USA as a corporation — which is what it is — has been declared bankrupt, or something to that effect. That means that no more money will be going to the government's ongoing affairs until the situation has been resolved.

Of course, the Deep State has enough funds set aside for situations like this, so you can count on the mass surveillance and other nefarious operations to carry on unabatedly during this time. ;)

enjoy being
9th February 2018, 07:21
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States

It is a regular occurrence, because, well they have been bankrupt for something between 85 and 100 years. But this only means bad stuff when it is you or me or us who is bankrupt, it is fine for a nation, because after all, the banking system is all BS and jellybeans anyway. But not to you, me and us.

Aragorn
9th February 2018, 07:28
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdowns_in_the_United_States

It is a regular occurrence, because, well they have been bankrupt for something between 85 and 100 years. But this only means bad stuff when it is you or me or us who is bankrupt, it is fine for a nation, because after all, the banking system is all BS and jellybeans anyway. But not to you, me and us.

Well, a sane person might possibly suggest that maybe they should stop pouring over 60% of their gross national income into the military-industrial complex every year.

However, given that the US Corporation is being run by a Stable Genius™ with orange (and fake) hair who likes waving his willy at everyone, I don't expect such a wise decision to fall on the management's tabletop any day soon. It would probably take less of a Herculean effort to convert the Pope to Islam. :p

enjoy being
9th February 2018, 07:40
Well, a sane person might possibly suggest that maybe they should stop pouring over 60% of their gross national income into the military industrial complex every year.

However, given that the US Corporation is being run by a Stable Genius™ with orange (and fake) hair who likes waving his willy at everyone, I don't expect such a wise decision to fall on the management's tabletop any day soon. It would probably take less of a Herculean effort to convert the Pope to Islam. :p

Exactly. And according to the vegans, every year they grow enough grain to more than feed the whole world, perhaps even twice. But then they turn around and use it all to feed cattle in an effort to grow substandard bad tasting meat.
There's a big waste of resources and money right there. Fix that and they could all be regular from a high fibre diet, AND out of debt.

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 11:47
People are in denial over our military spending. Many have utterly convinced themselves that our deficit is due to social and domestic spending. That's why it keeps getting cut. Even infrastructure. It's boring, domestic spending. Bombs and guns are much more exciting and there's much more money in campaign donations coming from the Military Industrial Complex.

Dumpster Diver
9th February 2018, 12:08
People are in denial over our military spending. Many have utterly convinced themselves that our deficit is due to social and domestic spending. That's why it keeps getting cut. Even infrastructure. It's boring, domestic spending. Bombs and guns are much more exciting and there's much more money in campaign donations coming from the Military Industrial Complex.

Well, having been part of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM or military budget process) I can tell you there is tremendous waste on the white side. Nobody knows how large the black side of it all is as well. And I’ll contend that NO money should be black, but that would mess up the entire Secret Space Program game for the deep staters.

We used to joke that if you could shoot every other person in the Pentagon randomly, not only would you save salaries, but you would kill off many unnecessary programs. We don’t need NATO (remember I worked there in a cush job), let the Euros fund it or shut it down. I contend we don’t need 75% of our bases in the US, nor about 98% of those abroad.

http://acqnotes.com/acqnote/acquisitions/program-objective-memorandum-pom

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 12:14
How many people actually know there is a black side? Is it one of those things that everyone knows but doesn't really discuss?

I worked in a private organization where there was a widespread opinion that the company was wasteful. People would say, "That's the _____ way". (I don't want to name the organization)

And so people would just be wasteful, because they saw it as the corporate culture.

I can't tell you how many people I know that take government money that they don't need and blame the government. "They let me, it's their fault."

What about their own choices and personal responsibility? They'll preach personal responsibility to high heaven and then turn around and be an effing hypocrite.

enjoy being
9th February 2018, 12:47
Just like the communal kitchen in my jobs.. (as well as extreme wastefulness in other areas..) but.. we get food supplied for us, sometimes flash spreads, sometimes average, but people will complain about it, not getting their favourite thing etc, use more than they would at home, and then leave everything in a dirty mess... like, a total pigsty. The worse culprits being the ones who feel they are the more important ones. It is not a right, it is a privilege.

And yes it is funny how people say, make the government pay.. well the government is 'meant' to be the taxpayers. Amazes me how willingly people give away their power in their thinking, they refer to such things in that manner as addicts of dependency. It sort of baffles me at how destructively stupid they are, wanting to be able to pass the buck.

It is true to a huge extent (not completely) that the people get the leaders they deserve.

I guess these last bunch of posts have snuck into the thread on orbs?

Dumpster Diver
9th February 2018, 12:48
How many people actually know there is a black side? Is it one of those things that everyone knows but doesn't really discuss?

I worked in a private organization where there was a widespread opinion that the company was wasteful. People would say, "That's the _____ way". (I don't want to name the organization)

And so people would just be wasteful, because they saw it as the corporate culture.

I can't tell you how many people I know that take government money that they don't need and blame the government. "They let me, it's their fault."

What about their own choices and personal responsibility? They'll preach personal responsibility to high heaven and then turn around and be an effing hypocrite.

Well, I take a gooberment pension that most folks would consider to be exorbitant, but then they didn’t do the crazy things I did. Besides, My lefty GF is not about to give any of it back, she earned all of it.

The entire money thing is f**ked.

Come the revolution, everyone lives in tents and eats MREs. :tiphat:

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 12:53
I've had MREs more than once. At the time they came with a tiny tobasco, matches, and paper for the ensuing movement.

One had a heating element that you lit for a hot meal.

Orbs, I heard about meteor fragments on the frozen lake in Michigan. They're supposed to be from the meteor that fell. I don't know how big or how fast they'd cool.

Dumpster Diver
9th February 2018, 13:00
I've had MREs more than once. At the time they came with a tiny tobasco, matches, and paper for the ensuing movement.

One had a heating element that you lit for a hot meal.

Orbs, I heard about meteor fragments on the frozen lake in Michigan. They're supposed to be from the meteor that fell. I don't know how big or how fast they'd cool.

Ok, I got Dreamy down for tents and MREs. We’ll let you run the PR program letting people know it’s good for them...

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 13:21
I don't know how good it is for you, but it was a meal. The greens are the hardest thing to get into a processed meal.

Dumpster Diver
9th February 2018, 13:31
I don't know how good it is for you, but it was a meal. The greens are the hardest thing to get into a processed meal.

Tents and MREs are good for people, The Committee of General Security has determined such.

Aragorn
9th February 2018, 13:37
I guess these last bunch of posts have snuck into the thread on orbs?

Yes, they have... :fpalm:

:back to topic:

Dumpster Diver
9th February 2018, 13:40
Yes, they have... :fpalm:

:back to topic:

I blame it all on Dreamy’s fascination with MREs.

Aragorn
9th February 2018, 13:43
I blame it all on Dreamy’s fascination with MREs.

Alright then, as a non-Acronymian, I will ask: what the eff are MREs? (And then everybody get back to the topic! :cracky:)

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 13:48
Oops. I'm sorry, I try to be more aware and less Amerocentric. It's really hard.

Meals Ready to Eat were developed for troops on the field. Everything is sealed and in a box.

I did mention the meteor fragments on Lake Michigan. :blsh:

Aragorn
9th February 2018, 13:54
Oops. I'm sorry, I try to be more aware and less Amerocentric. It's really hard.

Meals Ready to Eat were developed for troops on the field. Everything is sealed and in a box.

Ah yes, I remember something similar from my army days. It wasn't exactly "ready to eat", though. We had a different name for them too, but I don't remember anymore what they were called. In spite of my eidetic memory, that was almost 34 years ago. ;)

I did mention the meteor fragments on Lake Michigan. :blsh:

Yep, I saw that. ;) So... :back to topic: :)

Orbs
12th February 2018, 08:04
Dream, I haven't heard anything about fragments on a frozen lake.

Nothing new on Ed either.

Large trees snapped like twigs in the Steve of Washington. Collateral damage from the secret war?

The secret war isn't so secret anymore. The SSP isn't so secret anymore. The Trumpet having fake hair and cheetoh orange make up isn't so secret anymore. Mystery booms aren't so secret anymore.

What's next? What secret will come out next? The Earth is flat? Hollow? Do all of realize how strong the mind control really is?

Disclosure is old news for some of us. I don't think there are alien beings I know there are. The mind control conditioning has been very effective. Mix in religion and you have a potent cocktail people cannot overcome. The time is near for the next move - disclosure.

I have not seen any Orbs lately. My security camera that had a ton of them has changed to very little. Go figure. I'm too dang tired to care. I'm too tired to research. I just dabble. My camera is back in my car now though. Do much going on I want to be ready.

I expect increased activity in the sky.

They seem to be having difficulty starting another war. This is really good news. I hope it is true.

I don't mind your off topic comments at all. You folks are sincere so who cares if we go off topic...

Dreamtimer
12th February 2018, 12:24
I know one thing about snapping trees in the Northwest. The extended drought weakened the trees and the bark beetles ate them to death. Once they die, they dry out so thoroughly that they must be cut down before that happens or the trees splinter and the wood becomes useless.

There are long-term biological studies being conducted now to determine the effect on the ecosystem of such a huge loss. So many trees have died that it's changed the natural balance. And they're a hazard both because of the splintering and fire risk.

Orbs
13th February 2018, 08:03
Fair enough Dream.

Orbs
14th February 2018, 11:10
Nothing new to report.

It seems these booms are happening a lot and all over. I tend to push it all off on the secret war that isn't so secret anymore. Seems reasonable.

Honestly, look how long things have been building just because of the corruption in the US. Base on the moon and Mars. SSP. Interference etc. it's going to take a lot to unwind it all.

I hope we can get her done before Mommy looses Her cool...

Just saying

enjoy being
14th February 2018, 20:11
Oh okay on off-topic, our moon will be 0.0% illumination this time around for the New Moon. Which is tomorrow (Friday) in this time zone. We also have a partial Solar Eclipse in 24 hours, well 23 hours and 42 mins.

It is just starting to heat up again for the day, it has been one hot summer that is for sure. No more booms here for a while, they finished all the major road works in the area some months ago.

I used to have regular dreams of living on the moon when I was a kid, maybe I should start doing seminars?

Oh and I would also like to muse regards the moon and last months supposed super blue blood moon... yes most people had one, but New Zealand technically didn't as it was at 2 am on the first of Feburary... but that didn't stop the media buzzing the heck out about it and claiming it to be here, conveniently omitting the 2am, 1st of February bit. Well I wait expectantly for them to uphold that 'data set' as the next full moon is on the second of March, which would mean they can't slip it back a day and get it into February. So I await the shock and awe news that the month of February has no Full Moon at all. Do I sound absurd? Well in the case of other locations if my calculations are correct then you lot, even more so have no Full Moon this month. Which is correct if you check up. This last happened in 1999. Except well we DID have a Full Moon here in NZ as I said.

But don't worry March will have yet another 2 moon extravaganza for you... Well apart from New Zealand again as the Blue Moon falls on April Fools day at 1.38am, and I expect the locals here to ignore that and jump on the blue moon buzz.. sigh.

Just to jump back to this month though, the next full moon will theoretically be another super moon, with the Perigee being on the 28th, it is also the ascending node, which was what the super blue blood moon was this/last month. None of the media experts chose to mention that, which would have been good as it was another synchronism to the blue, super, blood set. The ascending node is when the moon crosses the Earths ecliptic into the Northern Hemisphere. I liken the effects to the ping of a sweet spot when hitting a ball. Clicks fingers. Notice any heightened storm effects during that period? yeah.

So this one coming has the Perigee the same amount of days apart from the Full Moon, but instead of the Full Moon having the ascending node, the Perigee does. Over time of observation, I have seen that the Perigee can have just as much if not more effect on 'things' as a Full Moon. Especially when the Perigee happens before the Full Moon in a ripening fashion. So, hold on to your tickets for another potentially raucous few days in a 12-14 days time.

Orbs
15th February 2018, 06:44
Nothing, I was driving to work yesterday and the moon was a crescent. I thought how little I observe the moon and was wondering what I was missing. Thx for your post. It appears I'm missing out.

I have taken many photos of the moon. I have a few which show a green ring/atmosphere. No, I'm not "pissed" I'm sleeping. Chris Thomas identified an atmosphere on the moon made of natrium. I think it is salty like?

We all know we never see the backside - perfect for a base. I'm confident it is reall cold but if you have free energy technology I'm sure you can heat things up. Maybe we are lied to and it is not 240 F below zero?

I like Secureteam10 for an aggregation of stuff. Tylor is ok. He made a video about the moon and it was embarrassing but hey, we all make mistakes.

This very recent one shows Orbs i over England. It is pretty good and only a few minutes long.

(Edit: I posted the wrong video)

Aragorn
15th February 2018, 07:35
Chris Thomas identified an atmosphere on the moon made of natrium. I think it is salty like?

The moon does have a very thin atmosphere, but it's not natrium. It's carbon dioxide.

I like Secureteam10 for an aggregation of stuff.

According to something I've read still very recently, Secure Team 10 would actually be deliberate disinformation, akin to ThirdPhaseOfMoon. Personally, I'm inclined to agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSb_vUj9SRg

I've fixed your video link, but are you sure this is the video that you wanted to post? :hmm: