PDA

View Full Version : John Brandenburg: The UFO Coverup & The Alien Threat

Kathy
15th December 2017, 10:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQqR1_O5hA

"Streamed live 7 hours ago by Project Camelot

TODAY DECEMBER 14TH @ 7PM PT -- i interview John Brandenburg, author, physicist working in aerospace about his Fiction books written under the pen name: Victor Norgarde on Thursday, December 14, 2017 @7PM PT.

The subject of his books is the UFO Coverup and Alien intervention.

Short bio:
DR. JOHN BRANDENBURG is a plasma physicist working as a consultant at Morningstar Applied Physics LLC and as a part-time instructor of Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics at Madison College, and other learning institutions in Madison, Wisconsin.

He previously worked at Orbital Technologies on space plasma technologies, nuclear fusion, and advanced space propulsion. He is the principle inventor of the MET (Microwave Electro-Thermal) plasma thruster using water propellant for space propulsion. He has worked on: SDI, the Clementine Mission to the Moon, Rocket Plume-Regolith Interactions on the Moon and Mars, Vortex theory of Rocket engine design and the combined Sakharov-Kaluza-Klein theory of Field Unification for purposes of space propulsion and Mars science.

Dr. Brandenburg has authored the popular science books Life and Death on Mars (2010), Beyond Einstein’s Unified Field (2011) and Dead Mars, Dying Earth (1999) with Monica Rix Paxson. He has written two science fiction novels under the pen name “Victor Norgarde”: Morningstar Pass The Collapse of the UFO Coverup and Asteroid 20-2012 Sepulveda. -- taken from his websitehttp://lifeonmars.pub/"

FYI: JOHN BRANDENBURG HAS PLACED THE SCREENPLAY WITH A MOVIE MAKER FOR THEIR CONSIDERATION.

Dreamtimer
15th December 2017, 11:16
I listened to a presentation of his from a conference. He makes a very interesting case for a civilization on Mars which was destroyed by nuclear war. I haven't read any of his books, but I just might.

Dumpster Diver
15th December 2017, 15:44
Nice credentials.

Why do all these guys want to make a expensive, forgettable movies when the can make easily made (cheap), easily seen videos for the inter-web?