PDA

View Full Version : Proof that humans have been genetically modified

Dumpster Diver
12th December 2017, 23:24
http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/12/proof-that-the-human-species-has-been-genetically-engineered.html#more

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-omHwj7t7-dM/WjAp0yl0JWI/AAAAAAAAAFM/bY9Eh-BH5BcXPG_1DfKXfocuoUzwwRk8gCLcBGAs/s1600/Proof%2Bthat%2Bthe%2BHuman%2BSpecies%2BHas%2BBeen% 2BGenetically%2BEngineered%2Bby%2BAnunnaki%2BAlien s.jpg

This is a nice synopsis. I don’t care for the Neburu stuff or the crybaby crap of ‘we don’t belong here.’ I certainly don’t feel like a misfit, actually I feel kinda lucky to be here.

Dumpster Diver
14th December 2017, 21:32
Bumping :bump2:

I really thought we’d get some discussion on this. Does everyone agree we are a bunch of transmogrified genetic freaks built to dig gold for the Annukaki?

Fred Steeves
14th December 2017, 21:44
No.

Dumpster Diver
14th December 2017, 21:47
No.

Great discussion.

modwiz
14th December 2017, 22:32
Great discussion.

I do not have the desire to type the amount of words that would be required to treat this subject correctly. The answer is both yes and no and the fruit, not the devil, is in the details.

I stand by my stance that text is a shitty way to to treat important questions and issues that are important with regard to our sovereign sojourn on this planet. Or any other topic of gravitas.

Great topic though.:thup:

Dreamtimer
14th December 2017, 22:43
So we could discuss it on a TOT-cast. Or a Mystic brew.

If I was originally designed to be a slave, then I'm now free. If the old ones want to come back and enslave me again I'll have to fight back or evade or something. Or just tell them to shove it.

The fact that chimps are so genetically similar is a perfect tool for undermining the idea of different human races. We're all human, all the same, that's why we can breed with each other. There are no human-like mules coming out of the joining of different 'races' because they don't exist.

People talk about having special blood-lines because they want to be special. And they're still human.

modwiz
14th December 2017, 22:48
So we could discuss it on a TOT-cast. Or a Mystic brew.

Yes, we could.

Fred Steeves
14th December 2017, 23:27
Great discussion.

You get that which you give, sorry.

Dumpster Diver
15th December 2017, 00:02
You get that which you give, sorry.

No. problem. I’m typically a 3 sentence guy myself.

Yes, we could.

...do a Mystic Brew.

I’ll pitch in to help. I’ll even do more than 3 sentences. :chrs:

Dreamtimer
15th December 2017, 01:54
Might not be right away as the busy season is upon me. A lot depends on the family.

modwiz
16th December 2017, 02:09
Well, DD and I did a show on the topic. Will upload it and post it when it is done, in two or so hours.

modwiz
16th December 2017, 03:17
Upload went quicker than anticipated. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOMiLhRCtNY

PurpleLama
16th December 2017, 14:54
http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

I personally find this data to be a more compelling explanation of human origins than any pseudo-historical documentation involving annunaki et al.

Emil El Zapato
17th December 2017, 02:00
http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

I personally find this data to be a more compelling explanation of human origins than any pseudo-historical documentation involving annunaki et al.

that's crazy...Have you ever seen the documentary, 'Humanzee', it was pretty fascinating... :)

Dreamtimer
17th December 2017, 14:11
Chimps war on other groups and take territory, eat smaller monkeys sometimes, and use tools.

Bonobos have a lot more sex and are a lot more peaceful. They also have a lot of STDs.

I guess we're about as close to them as chimps. I haven't actually looked that up.

Emil El Zapato
17th December 2017, 14:21
Humans do like gold, whether possessing it or digging it. I put a lot of stock in Sitchin for a good while but he seems to be coming under increasing fire. I dunno, Stargate is my favorite all-time sci-fi series. :) but random genetic mutation is always a good source for 'anomalies'

Dumpster Diver
17th December 2017, 14:38
Humans do like gold, whether possessing it or digging it. I put a lot of stock in Sitchin for a good while but he seems to be coming under increasing fire. I dunno, Stargate is my favorite all-time sci-fi series. :) but random genetic mutation is always a good source for 'anomalies'

Random genetic change is one thing, making a species jump from 24 to 23 chromosomes is quite another. But the entire world of Darwinian evolutionary change is littered with ‘missing links’ that cannot be found. Another bent science in my view.

Emil El Zapato
17th December 2017, 14:43
yeah, I think I agree with that...

Amanda
20th December 2017, 23:24
What a thought provoking thread. I have been introduced to the Annunaki theory before so it is not entirely new to me. It certainly provides food for thought.

No mention of Homo Noeticus = The New Human. People forget that we are evolving or growing as it were, not always in a positive manner but nevertheless changing and adapting. I think this is why soooooooo many People are entering the awakened state. People are asking questions about the manner in which we live.

The chromosomes - well that is science and science can provide answers when other applications cannot. The Annunaki Theory provides a great source for dicussion. What of all our genetic malformatives? What of our ability to enjoy water unlike some other species? What of our ability to generate entire sections of society who are starving and living on the streets while others live in abject richness??

How do we know that we were not visited by an Intergalactic Race who introduced their genetic science to Humanoids? Lack of evidence does not negate the fact - Yes/No/Maybe? What I do know is that without citing any reference to the attached article that is at the start of this thread: Something is and has been happening to Humans for a long long long time. I often find myself asking People, when engaged in conversation, how many People do you know who are ill? How many Children do you know who carry a health burden? Could be an allergy to a disease. People/Humans do not seem to be achieving optimum health and it appears that every second person has health issues.

Science can reproduce a fully functioning limb for an amputee but cannot cure disease - or - keeps vital health options out of the mainstream information cycle.

So - I have contributed to what I view as a worthwhile topic for discussion. When we cease to think Laterally - Critically and Creatively/Divergently - we cease to make progress. We have an amazing computer that is housed in our skull - it is a complex and incredibly powerful tool - but - like anything we have to use it in order to get the most out of it.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

Dumpster Diver
21st December 2017, 10:47
What a thought provoking thread. I have been introduced to the Annunaki theory before so it is not entirely new to me. It certainly provides food for thought.

No mention of Homo Noeticus = The New Human. People forget that we are evolving or growing as it were, not always in a positive manner but nevertheless changing and adapting. I think this is why soooooooo many People are entering the awakened state. People are asking questions about the manner in which we live.

The chromosomes - well that is science and science can provide answers when other applications cannot. The Annunaki Theory provides a great source for dicussion. What of all our genetic malformatives? What of our ability to enjoy water unlike some other species? What of our ability to generate entire sections of society who are starving and living on the streets while others live in abject richness??

How do we know that we were not visited by an Intergalactic Race who introduced their genetic science to Humanoids? Lack of evidence does not negate the fact - Yes/No/Maybe? What I do know is that without citing any reference to the attached article that is at the start of this thread: Something is and has been happening to Humans for a long long long time. I often find myself asking People, when engaged in conversation, how many People do you know who are ill? How many Children do you know who carry a health burden? Could be an allergy to a disease. People/Humans do not seem to be achieving optimum health and it appears that every second person has health issues.

Science can reproduce a fully functioning limb for an amputee but cannot cure disease - or - keeps vital health options out of the mainstream information cycle.

So - I have contributed to what I view as a worthwhile topic for discussion. When we cease to think Laterally - Critically and Creatively/Divergently - we cease to make progress. We have an amazing computer that is housed in our skull - it is a complex and incredibly powerful tool - but - like anything we have to use it in order to get the most out of it.

Not sure we have a lack of evidence of inserted DNA into the human genome. For example, blue eyes, a recessive trait that seems to confer no known advantage. The common info you’ll find is a genetic mutation about 11,000 years ago, which btw is a very suspicious date anyway. How could a single mutation, conferring no advantage, become so pervasive in a segment of the population and postulated at such a strange date, i.e. Younger Dryas?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas

Amanda
23rd December 2017, 20:15
Aragorn et al - What about epi genetics? Genetics can dictate what eye colour, hair colour, height, body shape et cetera. What about factoring in epi-genetics? When a person is in a certain environment that environment will impact on their development.

The example that taught me to think about epi-genetics was/is cited in the documentary; Zeitgeist. (Think the spelling is correct.) A doctor describes how a perfectly healthy baby with proper healthy eyesight, when placed in a darkened environment - will lose their vision.

It is an excellent example to ponder. So what about all our other negative and unhealthy traits - are they - all merely a product of our environment??

Geneticists have always indicated that recessive genes are the one component of their work, that removes all trace of patterns. for instance, a recessive gene can be present but not active and can skip one generation or several generations and then reappear to become active. How does that work? That is the real question that gets me thinking. Recessive genes - no pattern - they appear and decide to become active ... how? Why? What triggers the recessive gene into action???

As for Intergalactic Visitors - my understanding is that there have always been benevolent and malevolent. So when travelling that line of thought - it is about who has influenced us the most ... Yes/No/Maybe?????

All I know is this: Some theories - even if they appear a little out of the ordinary, seem to have more credibility than what is beamed out to Students from their mandatory issue textbooks. I have loads of questions and seldom does anyone provide me with answers.

I'd like to think that, even if the theory that is the basis of this thread, is true: We can, as a Sentient Race, manage to rise above all our differences and negative traits.

Lemual
24th December 2017, 01:08
Aragorn et al - What about epi genetics?

Dr Bruce Lipton has done quite a bit of work on this. I've found his stuff to be quite informative, though I'll admit I haven't gone much further with it.

Aragorn
24th December 2017, 07:22
Aragorn et al

Hey, I hadn't posted to this thread yet! Don't look at me, I'm innocent! :p

- What about epi genetics? Genetics can dictate what eye colour, hair colour, height, body shape et cetera. What about factoring in epi-genetics? When a person is in a certain environment that environment will impact on their development.

The example that taught me to think about epi-genetics was/is cited in the documentary; Zeitgeist. (Think the spelling is correct.) A doctor describes how a perfectly healthy baby with proper healthy eyesight, when placed in a darkened environment - will lose their vision.

It is an excellent example to ponder. So what about all our other negative and unhealthy traits - are they - all merely a product of our environment??

I don't think that everything about the human body would be a product of environmental influences, although the proponents of a materialistic explanation for everything would certainly disagree with me. :hmm:

I think that there are genes which cannot be changed, genes that can be changed (e.g. through genetic engineering), genes that show unintended deviations (as genetic defects), and genes which adapt the body to environmental influences by activating or deactivating themselves. So there's more than one type of gene, in my opinion.

I'll leave it at that. ;)

Dumpster Diver
24th December 2017, 12:54
Hey, I hadn't posted to this thread yet! Don't look at me, I'm innocent! :p

I don't think that everything about the human body would be a product of environmental influences, although the proponents of a materialistic explanation for everything would certainly disagree with me. :hmm:

I think that there are genes which cannot be changed, genes that can be changed (e.g. through genetic engineering), genes that show unintended deviations (as genetic defects), and genes which adapt the body to environmental influences by activating or deactivating themselves. So there's more than one type of gene, in my opinion.

I'll leave it at that. ;)

...umm, you call on Aragorn to put down his sword and put on his Gandalf hat, he forgets where he put it?

Oh, that’s right, he’s Aragorn.:fisty:

Emil El Zapato
24th December 2017, 17:31
Epigenetic studies done indicate, for example, that a mother's 'impression' of female health has a larger impact on their daughter's than actual genetics do... my ex provides hard examples of that tendency.

Amanda
24th December 2017, 19:56
Aragorn - How embarrassing. Now what recessive gene did I just exhibit publicly???? (Huge Facepalm) Perhaps it was an example of epi-genetics - my environment emptied my brain of visual skills. (Hanging my head in shame.)

Still think epi-genetics is a valid concept. Just need to know what triggers a recessive gene to become active. Is it genetic engineering?? Is it nature or is it nurture??

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda (A tired one)

Aragorn
25th December 2017, 07:45
Aragorn - How embarrassing. Now what recessive gene did I just exhibit publicly????

Um, a dormant blonde gene, perhaps? :p :hiding:

Still think epi-genetics is a valid concept. Just need to know what triggers a recessive gene to become active. Is it genetic engineering?? Is it nature or is it nurture??

I think this video (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11822-Are-We-In-a-Simulated-Reality-Tom-Campbell-Bruce-Lipton) posted by Kathy answers your question, Amanda. ;)

Dr Bruce Lipton has done quite a bit of work on this. I've found his stuff to be quite informative, though I'll admit I haven't gone much further with it.

He's in the video that Kathy posted — see the link here-above. ;)

Amanda
26th December 2017, 21:54
Thank You Aragorn for the link to the video. I think the theory is sound and I already know that Mind can definitely impact (in a good way) on the Physical.

When I mention genetics and recessive genes - and - it is always a challenge to type the written word effectively for proper understanding - I want to know exactly how recessive genes can be dormant and then suddenly spring into action.

When a person is born with a malady - particularly a lifelong medical issue that impacts on their quality of life - then why is it that the recessive gene can jump any number of generations??? This is a specific question. The theory proposed by the people in the video link does not answer my question. If anything it makes me ask a lot more questions.

To influence the consciousness of a community - whether it is at a personal level, a local level or even a global level - there has to be a reason that recessive genes come out of their dormant state. When several generations have passed by and nothing is evident and then to suddenly have a person exhibit signs of a living recessive gene - there is more to that, than merely a collective consciousness. Yes/No/Maybe???

For the sake of this discussion, let's propose that a personal/individual or collective consciousness can bring a dormant recessive gene into action - how can that be possible several generations from the last sign of its activity??? Several generations - that means the consciousness can call a negative/malady making (recessive) gene into action from a former point in time. Why is the prime question I have here...????

What of all the chemicals in our water and our food and vaccines et cetera. They are a reality, a physical component of our current paradigm. Imagine removing the sodium fluoride and chlorine and whatever else from the water system. Doing that alone would impact on our individual and collective health. The part of that example that applies to the video - is this: That the Human psyche has to first understand the science of sodium fluoride. Once People are educated and know the truth - then and only then can consciousness be active. Then and only then can they make proper decisions. Yes/No/Maybe????

Dumpster Diver et al - I do hope I am now redeeming myself after my bout of improper visual skills or lack of ....

NB: I am not a blonde - I am a redhead. Just for the record. (Cheeky Grin)

Dumpster Diver
27th December 2017, 03:41
Thank You Aragorn for the link to the video. I think the theory is sound and I already know that Mind can definitely impact (in a good way) on the Physical.

When I mention genetics and recessive genes - and - it is always a challenge to type the written word effectively for proper understanding - I want to know exactly how recessive genes can be dormant and then suddenly spring into action.

When a person is born with a malady - particularly a lifelong medical issue that impacts on their quality of life - then why is it that the recessive gene can jump any number of generations??? This is a specific question. The theory proposed by the people in the video link does not answer my question. If anything it makes me ask a lot more questions.

To influence the consciousness of a community - whether it is at a personal level, a local level or even a global level - there has to be a reason that recessive genes come out of their dormant state. When several generations have passed by and nothing is evident and then to suddenly have a person exhibit signs of a living recessive gene - there is more to that, than merely a collective consciousness. Yes/No/Maybe???

For the sake of this discussion, let's propose that a personal/individual or collective consciousness can bring a dormant recessive gene into action - how can that be possible several generations from the last sign of its activity??? Several generations - that means the consciousness can call a negative/malady making (recessive) gene into action from a former point in time. Why is the prime question I have here...????

What of all the chemicals in our water and our food and vaccines et cetera. They are a reality, a physical component of our current paradigm. Imagine removing the sodium fluoride and chlorine and whatever else from the water system. Doing that alone would impact on our individual and collective health. The part of that example that applies to the video - is this: That the Human psyche has to first understand the science of sodium fluoride. Once People are educated and know the truth - then and only then can consciousness be active. Then and only then can they make proper decisions. Yes/No/Maybe????

Dumpster Diver et al - I do hope I am now redeeming myself after my bout of improper visual skills or lack of ....

As I have a fatal weakness for redheads (the GF is one), in my world you can get away with 'most anything. Besides, then I can then puff myself up and do some 'mansplaining'... :fpalm: :getcoat:

Dreamtimer
27th December 2017, 03:51
Do you manspread whilst mansplaining, dear sir?

Dumpster Diver
27th December 2017, 04:10
Do you manspread whilst mansplaining, dear sir?

Gawd, I hope not...

...but no worries, I'm coming back as female next. Karmic justice and all that...

BatDumpywoman!

Dreamtimer
27th December 2017, 05:05
God I wish I could draw superheroes. That would be hilarious.

Aragorn
27th December 2017, 07:14

I know that, but blonde hair and red hair are closely related — sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference, even. Furthermore, you were asking about a dormant gene, which is why I said that it could have been a blonde one. :p

:onthequite:

Elen
27th December 2017, 07:45
I know that, but blonde hair and red hair are closely related — sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference, even. Furthermore, you were asking about a dormant gene, which is why I said that it could have been a blonde one. :p

:onthequite:

I'm starting to take this personally :( What is the point? :fpalm:

Aragorn
27th December 2017, 07:54
I'm starting to take this personally :( What is the point? :fpalm:

It was supposed to be a joke, playing into a cultural stereotype. :fpalm:

For whatever it's worth, I personally happen to love blondes. In addition to that, I am also perfectly aware that Amanda is a redhead, but I was only teasing her.

:getcoat: :getcoat: :getcoat:

Dreamtimer
27th December 2017, 13:02
I was blonde as a girl and went brunette. My hair has many colors in it. There are red hairs, blonde hairs, different shades of brown and the occasional almost black hair. That's probably some local blood that got mixed in with my mostly European blood.

So I'm from all over the country and I have all the colors on my head. :scrhd::hmm:: Sherlock:

Dumpster Diver
27th December 2017, 13:30
I was blonde as a girl and went brunette. My hair has many colors in it. There are red hairs, blonde hairs, different shades of brown and the occasional almost black hair. That's probably some local blood that got mixed in with my mostly European blood.

So I'm from all over the country and I have all the colors on my head. :scrhd::hmm:: Sherlock:

As a blue eyed, blond with a Germanic/Irish background, I have to stifle my desires to goose step thru small countries and get into bar fights.

Aragorn
27th December 2017, 14:11

I was blond as a very young boy too, and so was my brother. I even had big natural curls — cherub hair. Then, as I got a bit older, my hair color turned darker, more brownish, but even now I still have a few "golden blond" streaks here and there. My eyebrows are a mix of blond and brown. And of course, at my age, there's a lot of grey in my hair now. My beard is almost entirely white, even.

There is a picture of me — actually, it's my profile picture, but at its normal resolution — where my hair has an auburn color, but that was due to the reddish flash from the camera. It was one of the early digital cameras, and it wasn't even a professional model.

Dumpster Diver
27th December 2017, 14:17
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/2/24/Batwoman.png/revision/latest?cb=20150401190041

God I wish I could draw superheroes. That would be hilarious.

Dreamtimer
27th December 2017, 16:22
Red and Black indeed.

Nice Find:thup:

Amanda
27th December 2017, 20:58
Oh my goodness .... What happened to this thread. I read through the latest posts here and found myself laughing. How fabulous to see such light hearted posts.

Now there is a thought: Humour, laughter, the ability to lighten up and see the funny side of things - as we say sometimes. Is that a genetic predisposition? I know I am a deep critical thinker but I also love a laugh. I am now thinking of those people who have crossed my path - who were so serious that they did not have the ability to lighten up.

Is that inability to laugh and joke - genetic or environmental??? Have people been genetically engineered to not have a 'funny bone' as it were???

NB: Thanks all for making me laugh - does me good - does everyone good. :hug::smiley-dance013::group hug::Knight:

Emil El Zapato
27th December 2017, 22:08
As I have a fatal weakness for redheads (the GF is one), in my world you can get away with 'most anything. Besides, then I can then puff myself up and do some 'mansplaining'... :fpalm: :getcoat:

one of my ex-GF's...we were together for about 10 years...redhead - talk about an ongoing battle... :)

Dumpster Diver
28th December 2017, 00:41
Oh my goodness .... What happened to this thread. I read through the latest posts here and found myself laughing. How fabulous to see such light hearted posts.

Now there is a thought: Humour, laughter, the ability to lighten up and see the funny side of things - as we say sometimes. Is that a genetic predisposition? I know I am a deep critical thinker but I also love a laugh. I am now thinking of those people who have crossed my path - who were so serious that they did not have the ability to lighten up.

Is that inability to laugh and joke - genetic or environmental??? Have people been genetically engineered to not have a 'funny bone' as it were???

NB: Thanks all for making me laugh - does me good - does everyone good. :hug::smiley-dance013::group hug::Knight:

NB? As the guy who tries to keep the jokes going amongst the often very deadly serious crowd here at TOT, you are welcome. The irony of life is too funny not to joke about it.

Btw, again, I miss Geo as he always had a good Far Side cartoon to liven things up along with a twisted sense of humor as well.

Come back Geo!!!!

http://scienceinseconds.com/cmsFiles/pageImages/Gary%20Larson%20-%20Anthropologists.jpg

one of my ex-GF's...we were together for about 10 years...redhead - talk about an ongoing battle... :)

Have you tried forgiveness? That and an apology works wonders, no matter who is/was in the “wrong.”

Dreamtimer
28th December 2017, 04:33
That's what my sister-in-law advocates. Give the olive branch.

Elen
28th December 2017, 12:09
:smiley-dance013:

Emil El Zapato
28th December 2017, 13:20
yeah, I've always had a problem with that...Naturally, I won every battle of wits but would end up losing the war...

Dumpster Diver
28th December 2017, 16:36
yeah, I've always had a problem with that...Naturally, I won every battle of wits but would end up losing the war...

If you were playing a game of, say chess, and you always lose after you make a certain move order, why not try a different set of moves?

Emil El Zapato
28th December 2017, 17:13
true, true...that's what my shrinks tried to tell me. I did finally figure out the best move...stay completely single... :)

Kathy
29th December 2017, 01:55
true, true...that's what my shrinks tried to tell me. I did finally figure out the best move...stay completely single... :)

Or wait until the right one enters your life. Maybe you chose to be single instead of confronting yourself. With respect, I don't mean to be rude.

Emil El Zapato
29th December 2017, 13:43
Or wait until the right one enters your life. Maybe you chose to be single instead of confronting yourself. With respect, I don't mean to be rude.

No, you're right...it an accumulation of life's experiences.