PDA

View Full Version : Patty Greer & Ken: C60 "Bucky Ball" Molecule - DNA Activation & Longevity at C60PurplePower.com

Kathy
12th December 2017, 12:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64x2UtvQ_60
"Published on 11 Dec 2017 by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Consult & Order C60: http://C60PurplePower.com"

Ken the Scientist is the one who discovered how C60 works.

He say there are also some woo woo results.

Elen
12th December 2017, 13:48
Unfortunately C60 Purple Power is not available here in the UK...so Olive Oil it has to be...:(

Kathy
12th December 2017, 16:50
Didn't know that, Elen. Was there an explanation? It will surely have to change.

Dumpster Diver
12th December 2017, 19:37
Unfortunately C60 Purple Power is not available here in the UK...so Olive Oil it has to be...:(

All the testing was done with olive oil, so from a pure scientific standpoint, C60 in olive oil could be better.

sandy
13th December 2017, 04:27
Mine is in olive oil as I get it from Europe...been on it over 2 months now and take 2 droppers full each morning...nothing to report one way of the other so will keep consuming under the umbrella of prevention versus cure...:p

Elen
13th December 2017, 08:05
Didn't know that, Elen. Was there an explanation? It will surely have to change.

Yeah they were talking about extra virgin coconut oil was the best carrier and it worked really fast, especially for Patty Greer and Alfred. They don't sell Purple Power here in the UK...so the duty tax will be enormous considering how expensive it is from the start. :)

Dumpster Diver
18th December 2017, 12:35
Been taking the coconut based ‘Purple Power’ and I can get a sore throat from it on occasion. I usually sooth it with raw honey and cinnamon when I thought it was a cold coming on. Moving over to olive oil as I seem to have less of an issue.

I have noticed I have much more energy.

Elen
19th December 2017, 05:49
All the testing was done with olive oil, so from a pure scientific standpoint, C60 in olive oil could be better.

Thanks...great info! :batman

Dumpster Diver
19th December 2017, 12:18
Thanks...great info! :batman

No problem, happy to help out a fellow blond (but I’m now gray).:chrs:

Dumpster Diver
22nd December 2017, 21:55
I have been AB testing olive oil and coconut oil and olive oil is definitely better for me. And as I mentioned, I can get sore throat from the coconut oil. Also, as I mentioned before, all the animal testing was done with olive oil.

Going forward, clear choice for me, taste be damned. Actually I don’t see much difference in the taste, both are kinda yucky. But I see it as medicine, it’s supposed to taste yucky.